Gon should've stayed dead

>gon should've stayed dead
I dont hate him, actually he is my favorite protagonist of any anime, but i think his death would be better for the story, his ressurect inserted the not asspull alluka in the story, while it may not be an asspull i must admit alluka existence annoys me, i hope togashi manages to use her well in order to make her more interesting.

Attached: nigger.png (1920x1080, 825K)

>i hope togashi manages to use her well

Attached: read.png (756x527, 207K)

Based, that would make a lot more sense than actually "he can't use nen again, lol", that would have been really dramatic and it would help as an excuse to continue the manga by trying to found an alternative cure for Gon in the Dark Continent

O

MY GODASHI

Must admite i havent read the last chapters, been very occupied with college and work.
Has she done anything interesting on the manga?

gon was brought back because he was the protag but yeah it could have been much more impactfull he got off scot free no consequances or anything I can guarentee his nen when reawakened will be stronger or some bullshit

His nen is black now.

Gon staying dead at the end of the series and not meeting his dad would have ruined the enjoyment of the anime for a lot of people. It wouldn't feel like an ending at all.

Nanika was alright until Killua got free wishes and that is the big issue. Togashi needed to come up with a better solution to exploit Nanika or to make Nanika more reasonable to begin with. For example, make Nanika an aura-eating monster instead of a wish-granting machine. Nanika then eats Gon's aura, removing his Vow and allowing Gon to be healed at the cost of his Nen.

the manga probably would've ended if gon was dead

has there ever been a case where a Jump comic successfully switched protagonists partway through and wasn't called "Jojo's Bizarre Adventure" or "Death Note"?

There are too many good characters, there can be more than just one protagonist.

Wish granting genie and Gon surviving are the two stains on this otherwise pretty great manga
We could've had the attention switch to Killua for an arc or so as he coped with his best friend's death and slowly transitioning to Kurapika but instead we got this mess.

Attached: 1556483508451.png (2032x1246, 368K)

The manga effectively switched protagonists, though. Gon isn't in the current arc, and it seems unlikely that he'll be in the next. So Gon might show up only in the final arc. Which will ptobably be out in like 150 chapters/12 years.

People coming up with their horrible retarded alternative plots are always a blessing, they remind me how great Togashi is, and how stupid the things these lesser minds come up with are in comparison

I would of liked it if gon stayed hospitalized but instead of a genie fixing him, Killua tries to go to the dark continent to find a cure for gon, that would have been a nice reason to get him on the boat

Gon dying after everything bad that happened to him during the CA arc and before even meeting his father would have been too dark.

>12 years.
What's the average age mangakas retire at ? He's already 53

Attached: 4854.jpg (600x600, 58K)

MY

WISHING

Attached: 00009897.jpg (489x489, 22K)