Anime when?

Attached: 1557918237853.png (2400x2000, 1.46M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/kotan1988
youtube.com/watch?v=OApiK7SVu6w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Anjou got OVAs

>Anjou got OVAs
I don't see it on MAL or anilist.

It's not on nyaa either.

I don't see any link to it on the author's twitter
twitter.com/kotan1988

but then again I don't speak moon, and I didn't go through the entire twitter.

Sonar Bisque Doll is too slow

>Anjou got OVAs
>zero proof

4-6/8 are going to get some shitty studio and will end up being seasonal trash nobody cares about.

>the ones I didn't read
Fair enough.

After NagaToRo being cucked by kaichou

Komi San has a massive fanbase with at least 4 season worth material I think it won't be a seasonal show

Uzaki and nagatoro will most likely get an anime when there's enough chapters, they already got voice actors.

I'm surprised Komi-san doesn't have an anime yet, there's 200 chapters

Compare that to
>Gal Gohan - 50
>Nagatoro-san - 37
>Anjou-san - 36
>Uzaki-chan - 31
>Bisque Doll - 24
>Hitomi-chan - 16

Tomo-chan is an oddball because each 4-koma page is its own chapter, so there's 912 chapters. If we assumed 19 pages per chapter (typical for a weekly), then there's 48 normal-sized chapters.

I hate all of these.

>cuck manga

why do you do this to yourself?

>self insert cuck
Cringe.

based

Part of the problem is (1) there's a lot of first-time authors in that list, and (2) they haven't been around very long.

Look at Takagi-san/Souichirou Yamamoto, which got a one-cour season of anime and has been greenlit for another season.

The series itself only has 104 chapters, but it's been around longer than Komi-san (Komi-san was in 2015, Takagi-san in 2013). The author also has a lot more works under his belt, many of them less successful but it's an indicator he's an experienced writer.

Give it another year, and Komi-san should have an anime.

Meanwhile Miru Tights gets an anime after posting feet ecchi for a while on twitter.

Attached: 1543633190744.jpg (1000x767, 700K)

>200 chapters
You have to count by volumes not chapters if you want a reasonably accurate comparison. Komi has 200 chapters but that's only 12 volumes of material. To put it into perspective, Nagatoro's 36ish chapters will make up 6 volumes.

What might be hindering Komi adaption is the fact that the first third of it is considerably weaker than then subsequent material. So if they make an adaption it will mostly be about the blander part of the series and therefore not the best publicity.

>the normalfag core

pls no

Attached: 1550536156285.gif (263x368, 217K)

Someone update the covers it fucking triggers my autism that some are the first and some are the latest, fuck off lads.

Attached: __uzaki_hana_uzaki_chan_wa_asobitai_drawn_by_hagiya_masakage__146f1ea8a7a8bd764f27c8ce74d00ded.jpg (800x1213, 130K)

when the FUCK is the new chapter of Gal Gohan will be released?

Why is komi always togheter with these ones? she isn't a gal

>she isn't a gal
Yeah, just like the majority of the girls on that pic retard.

There is not enough source material for uzaki and marin.

>What might be hindering Komi adaption is the fact that the first third of it is considerably weaker than then subsequent material. So if they make an adaption it will mostly be about the blander part of the series and therefore not the best publicity.

Kaguya also like that, but turns out fine .

I hope for Nagatoro, she deserves an anime

So, i hate to be that guy, but what are names of these two... i don't know.

Attached: 1558701403374.png (2400x2000, 1.72M)

The one one the right literally has the author's name on it, come on.

If you can't read just reverse image search. It would have been faster than the this paint project.

MARIN. IS. TOO. FUCKING. CUTE.

Attached: image.jpg (819x1941, 485K)

>tfw no Marin gf
Fuck this gay earth.

Is it just me or is SBD totally different than the rest of the manga in OP? It reads like a shoujo.

>Tomo chan

How long is this hiatus gonna last?

I can't outright give it to you since I don't want to be banned. But I can say that you have enough clues and pointers in this thread to name everything there.

No she doesn't, I've literally never read a manga so dull in my life

I have an easier time imagining a Sono Bisque anime than a Nagatoro anime.

No KinoKari?

Attached: Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol.6 Ch.47 - The Girlfriend and the Ex-girlfriend 2 - 9.png (905x1300, 727K)

The author is a woman, that's probably why.

Well Goujou's a polite, well built and hardworking guy with a clear goal in mind and several talents, that's dedicated to his passions and wants to perfect himself.
That's what a Marin gf would like.

How do you compare in regards to that?

Uzaki has VTuber-style shorts.
youtube.com/watch?v=OApiK7SVu6w

Attached: 1557466312082.png (396x544, 96K)

I'm so glad I don't read any of this reddit shit.

Wow, you're so cool, let me suck your dick!

Read all of these.

>1
Started out good, became haremshit and turned awful

>2
Extremely mediocre. The one good thing I can say is that this manga probably has the most bearable MC of them all.

>3
Pretty good, but it's quickly suffering from "I must introduce a cute new girl after X chapters in order to keep my reader's attention" syndrome. The friends are becoming too common and the plotlines predictable. TL;DR getting stale real fast.

>4
Probably the most overrated manga on there. 90% of the side characters are complete filler one-off jokes that are simply painful to read. The main two characters are alright I guess. The real stars of the manga are the brother and sister of the main couple, but their chapters are few and far between

>5
The best of the worst. Actually pretty decent. An MC who's a beta but still has a hobby that aligns with his love interest's hobby, so it makes sense there'd be some chemistry. For a few chapters it tried to introduce some shitty loli/cowtits side characters but the author seemed to have dropped them thankfully enough

>6
The worst of all of them. I don't even know how to describe it. The writing is just poor. There's really nothing unique about this manga other than the heroine's shark teeth. The MC especially is horribly bland, and it's obvious the author just wants to do yuri, if the one-shot is anything to go by. Still mediocre writing, yuri or not.

>7
Amazing girl. Maybe even the best of them. Sadly the MC is the exact opposite - the worst of all of them. He literally does nothing but cry and stutter, and it makes you quickly ask "why does she even like this pathetic fuck" no matter how hard you try to ignore it.

>8
Once was simply 'okay', now is absolute fucking garbage. All the characters became more and more tiresome over time, where you soon enough just hated them all and wanted it all to be over with. And even when you think it's over, it's not, like some horrible torture.

I can't believe you took the time to type all that when a simple "Guys, I have awful taste." would've sufficed.

I can’t believe I read every single one of these. Maybe I need to lay off the gyaru/romance manga a bit

I don't know what to call this genere but I don
't like it.
Including the forehead teasing girl and the shy girl and the stuck up girl.

Romantic comedy, user. Most of the works on that page belong to two or three different subgenres, though.