Why didn’t Goku end up with Bulma?

Why didn’t Goku end up with Bulma?

Attached: 665DF0EF-334D-4994-A269-7C1E025D677D.png (826x967, 909K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RXH5HkPTE9s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

toriyama didn't want to

would have been much cuter

Unlike Chichi, Bulma knew Goku long enough to know him as a husband/father is a god awful idea.

I think I remember hearing that Chi Chi was more popular than Bulma in Japan, but I think that’s bullshit.

Because Chichi is a punishment.

Bulma literally regretted not ending up with him multiple times.

Bulma was literally thinking about hitting on Goku when they reunited after Goku came back from training with Kami.

thats because she doesn't live with him, i think vegeta is the perfect match for bulma because goku would ignore her when vegeta confronts her which i bet is something bulma looks in a man.

Because Bulma was set up to be with Yamcha while Goku was still in his childlike appearance.

Because Bulma didn’t actively chase after him like Chi Chi did, and Goku is too much of an autistimo to engage in a relationship with a girl unless the girl is the one forcing the issue.

>Why should I not marry my sister ?

i wonder how they manage to conceive gohan. goku would never get off chi chi knowing how good it feels

Didn't she only show up twice before Piccolo Jr?

Goku wasn't retarded when Gohan was conceived. Until Toriyama came in and retroactively said "But what if Goku was still retarded and didn't know how to kiss, haha."

That's pretty fun...but not as fun as fighting.

Bulma wasn't aggressive enough. Goku is stupid. You probably need to break some consent considerations to get him to fork over the nut.

Get this anime shit out of here the only time Bulma even considered Goku as a viable option was right at the beginning of the 23rd tournament and then as soon as he was hooked up with Chichi she was like "lol welp" and that was it

Attached: smile (1).jpg (320x180, 7K)

do saiyans have big dicks? they are a warrior race and their entire biology revolves around this fact, I dont see how having a big dick could be beneficial to a fight. gorillas are strong and they have tiny cocks

is not the size of the boat, is the motion of the ocean

>t. guy with a small dick

whatever you say, cockzilla

Because Goku’s specific lineage is instinctively inclined to seek out and impregnate the strongest woman that can be found which was Chi Chi, and similarly, the spawn of that consummation, Gohan, put a baby in Videl.

Meanwhile, Vegeta’s beta prince bloodline foolishly wants to bang intelligent women over brawny ones (as can be seen with Vegeta and Trunk’s choice of women). And this is why after several generations of repeating this process previously, Goku’s low tier bloodline managed to surpass Vegina’s.

Attached: BA652C4A-C607-4521-ADED-5A1BE465E834.gif (500x283, 1014K)

The more faithful mammals are to a single partner, the smaller their penises. Gorilla mate for life and have micro dicks. Horses form harems and will stampede one another for a better partner, and they are hung as shit.
Goku and Vegeta both stayed with the only woman they ever slept with, so I think it's a fair bet that they are towards the smaller side of things. Being super strong, with limitless endurance and faster than the human eye probably makes up for any deficit in size they might have.

Because Toriyama hates romance and loves Bulma and Goku.

because toriyama hated the idea that the MC and MG had to get together

you could argue that Goku's bloodline, being low class, is drawn to powerful women to increase the class of their bloodline, whereas Vegeta's top tier bloodline is drawn to intelligent women because their strength is already top notch.

But, another argument is that Goku and Vegeta are just attracted to women their own age, as Vegeta is older than Goku

Because shipping was not nearly a thing back then as it is today and Toriyama never gave much thought about it. Hell he probably was content with the Bulma and Yamcha pairing for the longest time before Vegeta's conception.

offspring would be too smart, would ruin everything

Vegeta is legitimately 100 IQ points above Goku, so him and Bulma work

Daily reminder that Piccolo is a better father figure than both Goku and Vegeta

Attached: Dr. Piccolo.png (626x754, 95K)

Bulma is rich and a successful entrepreneur, that makes her the strongest.

thanks doc

>Why didn’t Goku end up with Bulma?

Toriyama wanted to punish himself

besides Goku is too socially autistic and clueless, it wouldn't work. the ideal husband for Bulma is a doormat like Vegeta

because goku is a kissless cuckold retard

Attached: Kissless.png (860x726, 415K)

To be honest they'd probably just have the same type of relationship they currently have now anyway

People usually refer to the scene on Namek when saying Bulma had regrets

Yamcha was done so dirty but hey power levels and shit.

Not really. Yamcha was always a lazy brainlet fuck who cared more about chasing pussy than getting stronger.

Tien and Krillin both managed to maintain some relevance in DBZ because Tien never stopped training and Krillin was always a crafty fighter.

>cats
>promiscuous af
>utter dicklets

Your theory needs some work.

because he hated his editor

She regretted not fucking him.

>Videl.
user. Videl would have gotten her shit absolutely handled by any of the fighters in the 23rd tournament. ANY of them.
She can't fight and she's weak as shit.
She's quite honestly is only on Gohan's radar because of Highschool and she threw the pussy at him.

Toriyama disliked drawing Chi-Chi, so had Goku marry her to force himself to draw her.

Because their relationship is more like brother/sister, that dynamic doesn't transition well into romance.

Attached: tumblr_odf8d85xm11sljvkzo1_1280.jpg (691x900, 231K)

By your logic Gohan should have been lusting after 18.

Anyway this was already explained, saiyan men only like women with strong wills. Chichi & Bulma have the strongest wills in the damn series.

youtube.com/watch?v=RXH5HkPTE9s

Here's everytime she showed up in the manga
>Her introduction chapter(s)
>the 23rd Tenkaichi Budokai
>comic relief in every following arc

If you just stick your dick in a chick but don't do anything other than flex it inside her, she's not going to be pleasured.
You have to caress her body, find the spots that make her wet, fucking go in and out, hammer her insides, then pour your juices into her so that you may one day have 12 kids.

The smart ones had been more useful in this series than the brawny ones.

>Smart
More like science wizards.
They're only useful when the plot demands it.
Every other time they're just as useless as Yamcha.
Why Bulma doesn't have her own Androids being the prime counter argument

except when it does

None of the tournament fighters that are stronger than her are women though (besides 18). She is at worst the 3rd stronger female on Earth after 18 and Chi Chi, and honestly I’m not even sure it’s completely established that Chi Chi is even stronger than her. Chi Chi can’t even fly.

18 was already taken, is much older than Gohan, and perhaps most importantly, her strength isn’t from her genetics, it’s from being an android, which means her children wouldn’t inherit it. Plus it’s honestly a surprise she can even have children in the first place, Gohan ain’t gonna risk wasting his precious sperm on a dud uterus.

Her powerlevel wasn't even in the fucking hundreds user.
Kid Goku could have handled her.
Shit BULMA has a canon powerlevel of 300+ right now. SHE can handle her if she pissed her off enough.
Lord knows what chi-chi would have done to her if Gohan didn't hold her back and wasn't obviously precumming over the thought of crushing her pussy.

She's not the third strongest.
She's barely in the top 20 of physically strongest women in the series.

Everything that makes 18 powerful can't be transferred genetically.
If that were the case then Marron should be far stronger then Goten and Trunks right now.

Name one single non saiyajin character that was half as useful as Bulma during any arc you can name.
I'll wait.