Higurashi

Why didn't Keiichi fuck Rika?

Attached: Higurashi.no.Naku.Koro.ni.full.1529635.jpg (1757x1024, 1.05M)

nipaa~

Is that a loli mating call?

Attached: 1557274688232.png (1600x1000, 1.91M)

Unironically the best story I've ever experienced. Speaking about the VNs tho, anime was honestly a disappointment comparatively speaking.

Attached: d392yuan9ix21.png (648x484, 408K)

Ah, I mean Higurashi not Umineko.

if you like umineko you have brain damage

Shion is hotter

Attached: 645.gif (355x200, 1.14M)

>Implying Chadbara Keiichi didn't fuck the entire club one by one as a punishment game

>implying anyone would be desperate enough to fuck Rena

>implying Keiichi didn't force Mion to watch him fuck her sister right in front of her

Was she always that stacked?

yes the twins are boobylicious, and so is lambda

Never played the game dont intend to
Was it aliens?

No

very yes

Attached: 4572c08e1583407cc18fe6aba1a17e421223768398_full.jpg (528x543, 71K)

Attached: higurashi_16_shion_phone.jpg (500x281, 17K)

Then what?

It's a shame Higurashi has so few good doujins

If you don't like Umineko you are low IQ.

The real question should be "Why did Keiichi not try to fuck Mion?"

By the way, the mangas were way better than the anime. I cannot say much for the VNs.

best girl, still my waifu to this day

Attached: 7fef4d2157e1ab4156f37daa866e0bebf6d90bc71371975816.jpg (1395x795, 70K)

Because he was more into Rena.

Maybe read the vn or watch the anime my dude. Nobody is here to spoonfeed you information about a series you supposedly don’t care about.

Watch the second season.

shion is still the best, she is hot even when crazy as fuck!

actually she's hot BECAUSE she is crazy as fuck! its a fun type of crazy where as rena is adjust a scary type of crazy

Attached: images43.jpg (251x201, 13K)

How was Shion’s type of crazy more fun than Rena’s? Shion ties you up and tortures you to death. Rena screams at you about aliens and needs to get talked down from blowing up a school (but then does stop eventually so you can have sex).

Shion succeeded at being crazy. She killed like half the main cast. Rena didn't kill anyone, even when she bludgeoned Mion. What a useless girl.

If we’re judging it by kill count then the true waifu is Onibaba and her big pit of corpses (was that even real or was it just a Shion delusion? I barely remember).

>How was Shion’s type of crazy more fun than Rena’s?
becasue she is down right squealing nuts when she wins, clearly she is getting off on it and having a ball, you gotta respect that.

Yeah, shion's rampage was the best, it started out fairly justified they went to 11 with her getting the highest body count. she's so fucking crazy, she's the fucking best

What happened to Satoshi, bros?
I-Is he alive?

Based Irie is taking care of him, he'll be fine

chose, user.

Attached: 1557353128276.jpg (867x1127, 333K)

read some books

Ep 6 fleshed her out so much. I love her.

Get those disgusting hags out

Rika is so cute in the Angel Mort outfit.

Imagine Satoko stepping on your dick while mocking you and calling you names.

Hmmm... she is a queen in the village?

Interesting, but also for what purpose?

Then why is she washing my windows for a bottle of cheap wine?

Attached: 1550381480274.gif (480x810, 2.91M)

Hmmm... indeed why...

because he wanted to fuck mion

Attached: RIP & TEAR.jpg (1260x1798, 960K)

older rika's hair and that bow are terrible

U gay, nigga?

Fucking of a queen of aliens worms, yakuza daughters and crazies are sure great idea. What would can possibly be happen.

>fucking a queen of alien worms
That'd make him a king

Attached: Euron.png (768x512, 220K)

Not quite, actually more like zombie.

I wish i was Satochi to go deep ball inside her

Yeah...

Didn't she fall for K1?

She was warming up to him which didn't sit well with her if I remember right. It's been a while since I read the VNs.

He is gay

I want to commit a crime

And what would that be

Avoiding paying taxes

a combination of supernatural stuff and some crazy bitch

I still think Higurashi is legitimately one of the best modern day horror stories around. It doesn't go that far off the deep-end in terms of what is possible aside from the looping, and I think it captures the possibility of everyone losing their shit given the circumstance. Mion is best girl for never going crazy, and I'd make her my wife in a heartbeat.

Attached: 1401753628098.jpg (259x248, 26K)

I forget, which one of them went crazy and killed people? . They switch around a lot.

The visual novel was so much better. It's build up of suspense and overall creepiness was much better.

My statement was in reference to the VN. I probably should've elaborated.

Anyone else here choose the VNs they play/ manga they read/ Anime they watch based on the amount of explicit/ questionable gelbooru entries and (less important) on the amount of translated doujinshi on Exhentai?
I know it's a very autistic thing to do, but I make folders for serieses and for characters of those serieses and horde quality images of these characters, as well as add the doujin cbzs to my YACreader collection.

Higurashi is def something I have to read after having watched the anime a long time ago, both Higu and Umi pass the gelbooru test.

Attached: 1535703632228.jpg (462x429, 25K)

Shio
thanks to satoshi's disappearance

>Mion is worst girl for never going crazy
FIFY

Someone needs to draw this