Why is it so praised?

11 kinda boring episodes of haibanes doing regular daily stuff and a little character development. 2 climax episodes about side character that were pretty poorly written.Why so many people praise it on Yea Forums? Its a 6/10 for me.
By poorly written i mean Raki during last episodes was saying how she is "like a stone", how she cant trust anyone (but wants someone to trust her?), how she cant forgive herself for something sheas done(and wants forgiveness?) but couldnt she fly after the boy forgave her? What is with this spaghetti writing? How exactly did Rakka.save her? What a confusing conclusion, and not in a good way.

Attached: d08070a05d7ac26747cb010b4056ec411529095927_full.jpg (640x960, 159K)

You're obviously not smart enough to be able to enjoy it, user. Explaining the show is like explaining joke, it will never hit its mark. I don't even mean to make it sound like some intellectual work of art either, but the lack of understanding is all on you.

fucking children

Attached: 1558578547434.png (952x1562, 505K)

tfw no depressed smoker gf

Attached: Screenshot (1360).jpg (1184x664, 33K)

>uncultured swine

Attached: OP.jpg (500x696, 33K)

>You're obviously not smart enough to be able to enjoy it, user
There is nothing complex or hard to understand. Its just poorly written. Rika needed forgiveness to fly and she was forgiven by a boy. She also was insincerely nice and hated herself for that. But how Rakka physically saving Raka makes everything ok? Doesnt make sense even if you consider that as act of forgiveness by Rakka. Rika just couldnt cope with the fact that she was being egoistic and fake and nothing indicated that she got better.

>There is nothing complex or hard to understand
You're exactly right, which is what makes the fact that you didn't understand it even more baffling.

Pretentious pseudo-intellectuals like it, cause it's calming and makes them feel fuzzy inside, in reality it's boring and offers nothing outside of a angel purgatory for normies who like loli's.

Low iq post.

Reki has serious trust issues, words alone aren't enough. If someone says they forgive you you might smile and say "thanks" or something but it's very hard to actually believe it and take it to heart. Rakka coming back after being driven off and actually saving her from the train, possibly risking her own life, showed her that Rakka truly loves her. It's OK if you don't understand, as someone with trust issues myself it's really hard to explain it to people, but don't blame it on poor writing. Actions speak a lot louder than words.

Maybe thats cause i couldnt relate to this. Doesnt make sense to me why would someone lie about forgiving.
Thanks for input. Ill still blame the writing cause it left me confused in the climax moment and its not like im not empathic or stupid.

Taihen taihen!

Attached: 1232877385493.png (300x300, 8K)

>Doesnt make sense to me why would someone lie about forgiving.
That's the thing, at their core trust issues seem really illogical. I get complimented at work quite often and it should make me happy to hear but my mind just dismisses them as meaningless. If you can't relate at all I can see why it would seem confusing, from my experience most Haibane fans love it because they relate so much with Reki or Rakka. I acknowledge that the show's got plenty of flaws but it left me an emotional wreck for months, Haibane Renmei is incredibly precious to me for that reason.

Attached: 1451968605375.jpg (1920x1080, 981K)

Because it is pretentious.

I see. Sorry about that user.

>sentimental garbage fags
that's why

Fuck off moefag

It's alright, thanks though. I'm not looking for sympathy, just trying to help you understand Reki's isses a bit and show you why people rate it highly.

it's ok to not have emotions but not much to brag about, op.

>Its just poorly written
I feel like that's "the argument" you people use for everything you're unable to wrap your head around.

i like it because i can relate myself to reki , i really wouldn't give a shit aboutv it if it wasn't for her ,

Because the cover pic looks good on a 3x3.

compare it to iyashikei standards maybe then all the praise is understandable.
This show has bad animation, average or lower than average art.
The only thing you see about this being posted show is aesthetic character design promo art.