What was her motivation?

Attached: Junko-Enoshima-junko-enoshima-37094393-1280-1385.jpg (1280x1385, 524K)

Despair

She did it for the lols

She was bored and despair was the only thing that could entertain her.

Engineering an excuse and opportunity to kill her smelly sister

>For the evulz
Literally the worst motivation you can possibly give your villain from a storytelling standpoint, as is befitting of a hack writer like Kodaka.

Those are the best villains. The misunderstood, tragic backstory villain is pretensive garbage for faux intellectual brainlets

t. Jokerfag, back to your capeshit you go

Literally just
>WE LIVE IN A SOCIETY

Attached: 1456492755747.gif (520x404, 13K)

I don't like despair but I'd join her for dis pair.

Kek, enjoy your dishonestly written 'i wuz a gud guy, itz jus my circumstance/itz jus my environment/itz jus my tragic loss, I dindu nuffin' pleb tier villains. I like my villains honestly written.

That's not her motivation though. Being so far removed from the rest of humankind for being such a genius and doing shit for fun because everything else is boring is the best motivation.

>Literally just rephrasing "for the evulz"
Danganronpa is bad fanfiction written by somebody who read Zaregoto and didn't understand it in the slightest.

Attached: hack.png (621x235, 23K)

But how is despair a novelty? In this day and age you don't even have to try to get despair.

Dick.

Izuru was in the same situation and came to a different conclusion, because Junko was boring as well

She wanted Naegi-senpai to notice her

Who do you think would win between her and Kanzaki?

Attached: 8ac0e93ba3176a2767a63d0d714f0f2e.jpg (420x315, 18K)

>watch Danganronpa 3 for more Enoshima
>show dumps a bunch of new faggot characters I don’t care about instead of being a prequel about the school life of the killing game crew from season 1

despairniggers OUT

Attached: komaeda more gun.png (729x676, 413K)

Write something better if its so easy

why bother with a tie anons? Isn't it superfluous?

Attached: 1554905336767.jpg (1920x1080, 317K)

Izuru was fucking bored of everything until Junko came along and taught him about despair. She'd have probably died from boredom if she hadn't found an outlet.

Pretty sure the anime gave you the answer, secondary-kun

>Monaka was also bored, and WENT TO SPACE
Junko simply considered herself 2smart2care.

Yeah, and then he got bored of her almost instantly and left to do his own thing, culminating in him altering and entering the Program and DR2

Kodaka kept foreshadowing an actually better version of DR3D, but went with mind hacc like an idiot

Just overdesigned anime character shit

Junko is so hot. I'd love to mindbreak and inseminate her repeatedly until she became my sex slave. I'd make sure she felt despair.

How the fuck is something ‘honestly written’

Chaos

>Despair arc shows the DR1 cast barricading themselves into the school
It only lasted three minutes but I really appreciated it.

Unironically boredom. She wanted to do as much terrible shit as possible to see what would happen because she got tired of her eye hacks predicting everything.

Her bad childhood also probably played a factor into her obsession with despair.

user, people don't typically tend to destroy the world for no reason, so I'm not sure how you find that "honest".

>doujin with that plot never
That is a true peak of despair

If only /ourguy/ had saved her

Why is her sister so ugly?

She can be as hot if she wishes so

Attached: Ikusaba_Mukuro.png (1366x768, 1.13M)

>I'd love to mindbreak and inseminate her repeatedly until she became my sex slave.
Not possible. Wanting to mindbreak Junko would only make her happy to the point that you'd be the one who ends up going insane.

It's probably some ethicuck who gets triggered by subjective morality. When all your villains are blatantly evil you can comfortably consume media without being scared it might say something that opposes your worldview. An 'honest' story is one which doesn't try to conceal the fact that his ethics are objectively correct.

I imagine that Junko would be into any kind of fetish or kink.

While I agree with you, Junko is the worst example of a completely evil villain because she can enjoy her own despair.

Even growing a dick and fucking little boys with it?

>because she can enjoy her own despair.
So its bad because Junko can't have a villainous breakdown because it would only make her happy instead?

Nah, she is smelly.

Attached: 1541810229025.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

Big Despair Dick

Maybe but she was great in DR1. Her bonding events were fun too.

Future wasn't about her.
Despair became Enoshima-centered after she was introduced so don't complain
Also
>show dumps a bunch of new faggot characters
Go play the games especially the 2nd one

Based

That too and because it means she is not actually evil out of her own free will and just sounds mentally ill. The only thing that I find enjoy about Junko is Ryōko Otonashi’s being her amnesiac self and how differently she acts without her memories.

Man what a shitshow 3 was, I even went and watched a playthrough of UDG when it wasn't on PC yet.

Attached: 1558436396415.png (700x460, 129K)

Same. Though I only watched a playthrough cause I'm a NEET and can't afford shit.

Her being able to enjoy her own despair makes her less evil not more.

COMPLEX