So, what's his secret really?

So, what's his secret really?
The training is clearly a joke
What about that limiter bullshit

Attached: e0a4b54252255fb69906a528910864c4f5864b6bf3e01b302061c9112980f48d.png (1280x720, 175K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NEBU_KURO/status/1131842998424166400
youtube.com/watch?v=_nG43cKEbAg
tonarinoyj.jp/episode/10834108156657645373
archive.is/NZQMY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

his real secret is that he's just a anime character. Don't think too hard into this.

It's a comedy

The in universe explication is once a person breaks there limits they becomes godlike. His limit was so low he broken easily.

It's the limiter bullshit. Basically everyone in OPM has a cap to their strength. As they approach their cap, their attempts to get stronger slow to a crawl, and when they hit their cap, they cannot become stronger.
Saitama, with great effort, broke his limiter. Now he has no cap on how strong he can become, and also no cap on how quickly he can become stronger. So in a matter of one year he became overwhelmingly fast and strong, well beyond the next strongest person in the universe because they are capped, no matter how high that cap is, someone uncapped can surpass it with ease.

tl;dr: strength numbers arbitrary.

hes a monster. road to hero kind of laid that out very simply. it may not be ones intent but the anime makes it clear. a few heroes are monsters even in ones version. the black S class guy was a asian body builder who woke up a black guy one day. hes just like saitama. oblivious and seemingly indestructable

In OPM, the limiter is your maximum power level; training can get you up to it but never past it. Most heroes and monsters are already at their limiters, so thry're kinda stuck in terms of power. To change your limiter, you can either become a monster like the ninjas or have near-death experiences like Garou. Saitama probably just tried to dwfeat a bunch of monsters that were above his level, got nearly killed, but kept pushing through and after a few years of this his limiter just broke.

Every time he hit his limit, he pushed himself beyond it. His drive was to become "the strongest", so he never settled for less than that. When he hit the wall, he kept going anyway. Literally anyone could do what he did, but no one else has ever had the willpower.

Le epic 1 punch

I like this explanation the best.

The fact that monsters - creatures clearly impossible and magical in nature - exist, implies that whatever limitations in physics or biology one would believe the human body has are completely baseless.

Scientists can break their mental limiters and create works of pure science-fiction because they think it's possible.
Martial artists can break their physical limiters and become supermen because they think it's possible.

The very strongest isn't the person who trains or studies the hardest, but the guy with the loosest definition on what is feasible to achieve.
Saitama is so fucking retarded, he believes 2 years of amateur strength training, not using the AC, and "not giving up" turned him into an invulnerable God of War. And he's right, so really he isn't retarded at all.

He can't be the first one to believe that

Hell, we all tried to do Kamehameha at 10 here

In a nutshell, determination. His training wasn’t hard but he so strongly believed in his own growth that he went beyond his self defined limits. It seems like that type of growth is relative given that someone like tank top master trains regularly to a greater extent but hasn’t gotten the same strength.

This is also the same universe where there’s a demon level phoenix man who obtained his powers by getting stuck in a bird costume. Monsters are explained to be born from intense, negative emotions. Maybe the opposite is true to heroes

The god / titan like thing.

You retards still asking this? Saitama is the strongest because he worked harder than anyone else. That's not to say that his exorsise was "difficult", but that it "felt" impossibly difficult to him and yet he persisted longer than anyone else in the world. The author was just making a point about putting in the effort. It's not a mistake that 3 years of intensive training is equal to about 10,000 hours of effort--which is widely regarded to be the point at which someone masters a subject or art.

Not anymore.

You're retarded. It was a joke, a gag, that's all there was to it. I bet you read the Murata version.

Saitama is Blast.
Was already strong before.

The secret is that there is no secret. It's a joke.
At least I hope it stays that way.

He broke his limiter doing somewhat intense exercise. That's the joke. It wasn't a hell training, it wasn't magical super training, he did some fairly basic exercise somewhat intentsely and it literally broke his limit.

>Saitama is Blast.
>Was already strong before.
Yeah did the webcomic show blast yet?

The only version that matters is.

>I'm an oldfag for reading the webcomic
>Muratafags are secondaries
>I only read it ironically ahah
quite a sad state of affaires

>we all tried to do Kamehameha at 10
>not still trying at 30

I have a wife now

ouch, im sorry

lol
sucks to be you

That doesn't explain why he's literally the only person in the world who achieved this. For example, why doesn't Mumen Rider achieve the same? He puts in far more effort than Saitama does.

Can't be. Saitama is around 25 years old. Blast was active 18 years ago, saving Tatsumaki from a monster.

Because Mumen Rider either hasn't reached his limit yet or doesn't actually train hard enough. He puts more effort in than current day Saitama, but not more effort than the Saitama of the past.

Doesn't Garou break his limiter for a little while?

Also Garou breaks his limiter as well. Others might have before. Just because they aren't around, doesn't mean they don't exist. A side effect of god like powers appears to be apathy because nothing is a challenge anymore.

Dude it a world we’re people can transform into monster by wish fulfilment. Forget the limiter shit, he became that strong cause his wish was granted to kill things in one punch.

Judging by the retards in this thread? Unfortunately, no. Murata was a mistake.

The big conclusion is going to be that monsters start popping up because people like Saitama and Blast broke the world by becoming too strong and breaking the rules of the universe. The world can only be fixed by getting rid of them. You've heard it here first. Screenshot for future reference.

Attached: ccc_lucky_cat.gif (96x110, 719K)

Go back

>getting rid of them
>another retard comparing Blast with Saitama
kys fag

Look, someone can tell comedy apart from parody.

Attached: __miyamoto_frederica_oohara_michiru_and_slowpoke_idolmaster_cinderella_girls_and_etc_drawn_by_takato (850x535, 124K)

he's a bodhisattva, his training was an ascetic experience

What's interesting is that Saitama is apparently still growing stronger. Like in the audio drama, Saitama was able to defeat a simulated version of himself with one punch. That makes sense when you look at Garou who continued to evolve as long as he had faith in himself.

Are those written by ONE?

Saitama pushed himself near death every single day during training. Only other guy with training that insane is Garou who does break his limiter.

>Like in the audio drama
I have a gf already

eating a banana for breakfast while skipping air conditioning

Maybe Saitama didn't break his limiter but evolved into human like monster with incredible power? Like homeless imperator

Does your wife print out screen shots of your best Yea Forums shit posts and hang them on the wall?

the universe doesn't care how much effort you put into something

Hehehehehe

>Does your wife print out screen shots of your best Yea Forums shit posts and hang them on the wall?
my mom used to do this. she used to call me her little anonykun too

Breaking your limits gives great power. Another aspect that comes into play is sacrifice. Once the limit is broken, something has to be exchanged for the power. In Saitama's case it was his hair.
IMO I think those random people who became monsters (not the one's who ate the cells) also broke their limits. I think the reason you have monsters and heroes is because of the same mechanic used in different ways. A person's personality and goals plays a huge role in what happens once the limits are broken. One person might get obsessed with eating crab and become a crab monster. Others who actually have a strong will and goal in mind are able to gain far more once they break their limits. Saitama had a strong desire to be a hero, and his sacrifice was just his hair and not his humanity, I think that is an interesting part of his character.

If they really tried to give it an explanation, It will be along the lines of rapid mutation much like a monster transformation.

When a normal human trains, they get a little stronger in both mental experience and body growth. But saitama grew exponentially with every moment while his body and mind strove for nothing but strength to fight and protect.

Makes no sense in terms of other heros also striving for greatness but it can be argued that saitama was the only true pure form of attainment that unlocked the potential for rapid monsterfication.

>Once the limit is broken, something has to be exchanged for the power. In Saitama's case it was his hair.
What did Garou sacrifice?

>Once the limit is broken, something has to be exchanged for the power.
>>>/FullMetalAlchemist/

Genus just said a price was paid

I didn't read the original web comic, but it looks like he is slowly turning into something else in the manga. Hair color, eye color, I don't know what his final form is though.

His training was legit what made him strong. This is the same world that makes people strong out of determination or poor thoughts. Darkshine became one of the strongest heroes by lifting a 3lb dumbbell every day and working his way up. Fuhrer Ugly was just ugly and is one of the strongest monsters. Garou was on his way to become a god by breaking his limiter, but in his case since he was a genius what it took for him was to fight opponents stronger than him and nearly die several times, but always get back up. To Saitama, a completely average person, what it took was to do basic exercise and keep going no matter what.

And to everybody that laughs at 100 pushups, 100 sit ups, 100 squats and 10k running every single day, an average person that doesn't exercise can't do all this on their very first day. Let alone without breaks between. Or every single day.

>The training is clearly a joke
It's not

There's literally a god that gives people powers.

Mystery solved.

100 pushups/situps/squats a day is doable for a base fitness human, but 10k of running every day will fuck you right up if you try to open into it cold.

his dignity.

so murata chapter when?
ONE is done with flash antic, hopefully back to comedy

When his dad stops being dead.

chuckle but i feel bad now

Attached: darkness.jpg (290x312, 16K)

Bikefags btfo'd by runnerfags. 10k run = +50k bikerun.

Has saitama killed the monster org in web yet?

ONE writes about self-betterment.

I think a lot of posters here are thinking it in terms of what other people can do, therefore what pre-powers Saitama did is nothing special.

what should be focused on is what it meant for him, what it demanded of him. it's a bit of a stretch to assume that ONE was trying to make this type of commentary out of it, but basically what the idea boils down to is that "you" will become immeasurably strong if you do what's impossible FOR YOU. in other words, stop comparing yourself to others, do what you can't do, or at least strive to and eventually you'll be able to do that and much more than you thought yourself capable of (-> current Saitama).

I guess you could call it "a limiter", but the message is a lot more than "just do that". the whole problem is that they even have the whole ranking system. if the system was correct, how could a person like Saitama start from C-class, from the very bottom? so what that means is the heroes' greatest "limiter" is the fact that they're caught up in a hierarchical system.

He's a hero type monster.

My condolences

he is actually a monter, for eating monsters and be near to death multiple times.
he looks like human cause that's how heroes should look

Fucking retards, Saitama hasn't "broken" his limiter, he has completely removed it. Garou broke his limiter, but a new one was instantly put in its place. Saitama however, has managed to COMPLETELY remove it, meaning there is no bar to break anymore. He has limitless power.

Not necessarily the only interpretation. Maybe the simulated Saitama was just him not trying as hard as the player Saitama.

>The training is clearly a joke

Have YOU done it?

I don't need to
People in saitama universe do much more training and are not as strong

So i guess the greatest superpower here is willpower, or the power of belief.

>I dont need to
I'd laugh at you but I always smash my keyboard when I type in capslock

Lets take a look at some S-Class Heroes.

>King
Fake
>Child Emperor
Boy Genius
>Pig God
Pretty much just a monster
>Genos, Metal Knight, Drive Knight
Robots
>Tatsumaki
Telekinetic

That's like half the S class heroes who do absolutely no training.

When will King get exposed?

No because 10km running every single day is practically a guide to fuck up your legs in a single year.
Take rest days or your cartilage will vanish in the wind.

>When will King get exposed?
When Genos will win

Do you realize this manga is a joke?

King wont get exposed because the whole joke is that people have their own view of him that is almost impossible to change or remove. In the latest chapters of ONE he literally tells people and they still dont care or understand because King is almost more of a concept then a person to the world.

yeah that jesus looking guy got his powers from it

>garrou breaks his limiter

am I retarded because I dont remember this ever being stated. maybe I need to re-read the webcomic

>That doesn't explain why he's literally the only person in the world who achieved this.
Most people actually understand that the upper limit is impossible to reach, and so they cannot reach it.

Saitama truly believed that his training regiment was working, so it did.

It's literally just will = power. Saitama is a loser who believed in the idea of becoming a hero who could defeat any monster in one punch, so that's what he became. You can see monsters and heroes awakening to power in similar ways all over the series.

Garou didn't break his limiter. Becoming a monster raises your limit and gives you a power boost. Because Garou was already strong as fuck his powerboost from Monster was also incredibly high. The only person to have ever broken their limit is Saitama.

Obviously that's the joke. In case you really hadn't noticed everyone else in the series takes things too seriously. It's really only Saitama who truly gives no fucks.

t. fag who tried his exercise list and broke a bone

His dignity.

What a fucking loser.

>if the system was correct, how could a person like Saitama start from C-class
Because objectively, he's a shitty hero.

He's powerful but not the best at saving others. He also lacks a sense of righteousness. Oh, he CAN be righteous, but for the most part he doesn't care about much.

He exposed himself and still no one believed him.

I'ts all a dream

This. In fact the whole point of the fight was that he hadn't broken is limit, and Saitama was mocking him for that. He didn't fully commit to what he wanted, and that's why he lost.

its his power

There's as much of an explanation about his powers as any other hero around, his just happens to be broken.

He feels very strongly about heroes and heroics as a concept, thats shown quite a few times. But he himself rarely really seeks it out, which is probably because he's not looking for glory, but the rush he felt back in the day.

> if the system was correct, how could a person like Saitama start from C-class

saitama failed the health and safety test.

Saitama started from C class because hes an idiot that bombed the written portion of the test despite him breaking every physical record. It hardly matters, he could be S-class within a week if he cared enough to try.

It doesn't help that everyone keeps going "oh, a C-class beat this monster, guess it wasn't that strong after all"

>Mumen Rider achieve the same? He puts in far more effort than Saitama does
No he fucking doesn't, not even close, it's not even a fucking question, I am actually amazed you think this because it makes no sense.

Problem with garou is that he's soaked in his retarded desire. Saitama saw through his bullshit.
Also Saitama had/have no desires, so that's his secret imo.

the fact that it makes you amaze puts a doki doki in my heart!

It wasn't a compliment, the complete contrary.

Mumen Rider only cares about helping people and he accepts how weak he is. He does put more effort than saitama into being a good hero but no where near the same effort in getting strong

was thinking the same

alright oni-chan

>all this anons talking about breaking limits
wait, I thought the joke of the series was that saitama became extremely strong for no reason

Then you weren't paying attention/ didn't read the ONE manga.

>>all this anons talking about breaking limits
>wait, I thought the joke of the series was that saitama became extremely strong for no reason

We shonen now

Why are animeonlys like this? It's like the just cannot fathom the thought of source material being something that exists.

It's staggeringly easy to assume the adaptation adapt the source material correctly without leaving out important details.
By all means, they should. They really should.

He doesn't do 100 push ups everyday (impossible for most people btw).

Attached: onepunch_man_136_47.jpg (800x1150, 166K)

Mumen rider hadn't done any training or even mention of him doing it as much as Saitama. Plus the fact mumen doesn't believe he's strong. Saitama not only did training while being near death to that but also from fighting monsters on day to day.

>implying he didn't make Saitama strong as a joke

Attached: God.png (600x848, 190K)

Nope. Monsters were already running around long before Saitama decided to become a superhero. He merely jump-started the pro hero industry by saving the founder's grandchild from Crab Man.

No, the joke lies in how comical Saitama's methods of getting stronger are, not his inherent determination. Most Shonen heroes undergo hellish training, sacrifices, and borderline inhuman changes to become powerful. Saitama... did jogging and calisthenics.

He's a stand-in for an audience that's already seen it all in shonen. How fruitful this idea was is really up for debate, because personally I think he's been devoured by the other characters and bogged down from an examination of the shonen genre to just another example of it, but if you don't acknowledge at least that much it's useless to discuss anything about it.

Attached: saitama.jpg (473x328, 35K)

Would Sonic have defeated Garou when they were at the Hero Association HQ at the beginning of S2?

Will there eventually be someone that gives Saitama a good fight? I feel like that's what everyone who watches/reads it wants at this point.

What a stupid question.

More than likely

Lmao, good one.

No and even then that would not help him, the actual end game for him is finding something that is actually fulfilling
He is the equivalent of someone that followed his childhood dream just to realize it wasn't what he needed.

Fuck

Attached: r5qy8sr0c0031.png (921x1150, 1.07M)

saitama power level is Enemy^2

thats why when fighting things with 0 power level (fly, kittens, kids) he can get hurt

can he kill himself with one punch?

Can you?

not him but I could probably poke my eyes out given the intent
Could bite my tongue and drown in my blood + fade to blood loss.

Theres actually a few good methods to suicide with no environment. You could probably find them by googling suicide methods of war prisoners and concentration camp prisoners.

The question was wether he can kill himself with one puncj

I mean it's just that he's a monster who didn't change through selfishness.
A person who after great emotional stress transformed (in his case he went bald).

If it implies he couldnt and thus nether could saitama, then I felt I could point out that such methods may exist.

So when is 108 out?

Murata father has been cold dead for 3 weeks now

Well i dont doubt he can kill himself using only his body but wether or not a punch from him is enough to kill himself i think it would be the same thing as a normal person punching herself just on a much larger scale of strength. It wouldnt kill you.

Murata just not too long ago got done drawing it

punching yourself in the jugular could great inhibit your breathing to the point of suffocation.

If repetitive punching is in bag, then repeatedly hitting the weaker parts of your skull on each side, could lead to internal bleeding.

It may also be possible given the strength to endurance ratio, to simply hit yourself in the heart hard enough to cause serious damage.

He experienced death every day for 3 years with his training and so his limiter broke

see: garou and orochi

He unintentionally became a bodhisattva through betterment of himself.

That means he's basically unlocked all those insane Buddha powers you see in fiction.

He is Buddha reincarnation. Also trainings.

Attached: monks-at-sera-jey-temple.jpg (780x530, 160K)

Orochi is different, he went through the monsterization process multiple times, not the limit breaking process, garou was close to limit breaking but his conflict between really wanting to be a hero but doing it in a retarded way fucked him out of accomplishing it.

Yeah, which makes his want to help people kind of bullshit.
He has to be selfish enough to want to be strong and devote himself to it or else he'll do very little in the way of helping people on a large scale.
He's the kind of hero the world wants but not the kind the world needs.
Because, to be honest.
Good Feefees means nothing in the face of overwhelming knowledge and a brick wall that can never be overcome through just wanting it enough.
That's the tragedy of mumen rider, as a matter of fact, mumen rider is in fact the modern shounen protaganist.
A kid who's just running on feefees and doesn't actually do any training or thinking about what to do to overcome those obstacles.
Just good feefees and magic lights being the metaphorical external representation of their emotional state.

This

Attached: One punch..jpg (732x799, 159K)

Yeah, that is why glasses will be the one to become the best hero, fuck blast, fuck saitama and fuck mumen.

Monsters was part of the world since from beginning. They are pissed on Hero organisation.

You should just read the manga again only slower this time. The House of Evolution guy and even Psykos went into detail about it.

Why he didn't die from the trainings?

The way I understood Psykos' process is that it's a cheat where the subject can transform or evolve multiple times, basically an unlimited number of monsterisations so instead of maxing out one's potential, the potential keeps getting reset to a higher value.

It's not very extreme training. Physically intensive but entirely doable.

Saitama actually wins hia fights even as a wealing. Mumen rider does not.
Hia resolve is on another level.

Too bad Glasses has relegated himself to a support role. He seems to be training enough but haven't displayed any desire to go beyond his limits.

Apparently he finished drawing today so it should be up soon.
twitter.com/NEBU_KURO/status/1131842998424166400

>shounenfags don't understand that they're watching a parody

It's basically just zenkai. Train yourself to the point of near-death then recover and you gain a massive increase to your power. It's Goku's gravity training on the way to Namek except Saitama unknowingly abused the hell out of it.

This guy will be taken out by le epic one punch as usual

I personally think that it makes the entire examination of saitama as a stand in for the jaded audience and everyman far more interesting.

Think of it like this. Saitama is just an average ordinary man who's been in that world and played the hero and decided to do the ordinary physical training that any person can do.
In the real world a man who does that kind of trainining will be stronger then 99% of everyone he meets. Once you break that barrier.
You'll begin to be able to put into context what he feels in that story physically as well as emotionally as you begin to see reoccurring patterns in media.
However, saitama himself also is constantly amazed by how relatively powerful those people are and when they fight as well and wants to watch/do something truly amazing.
Yet is constantly underwhelmed.
He's quite honestly the shounen action anime/manga audience stand in, in every way you can imagine.

I also hope that this inspires more men to get /fit/. Since DBS just completely dropped the ball and went full fagmode MUH FEEFEES magic bullshit over hardcore training and sacrifice and things having weight and merit it's fallen off the face of the earth as something to inspire others.

More like the simulation wasn't able to project Saitama's power.

He's a gag character. That's it.
Hell the limiter bullshit is probably a red hearing.
Why do people give a shit about Saitama anymore?
The webcomic and manga are barely about him, it's more interesting to see the others characters interact/fight

Attached: t22.png (800x1138, 1.31M)

He's not really gag as he still follow most of the laws of his verse.

>Yeah did the webcomic show blast yet?
Blast appeared to Tats when she was a kid, around the same time Saitama would've still been training, and he was an absolute nobody then.

Attached: main-qimg-856978ff524975de5c2b8b89f6bf82fd.png (600x848, 367K)

Saitama was a small child when this flashback occurred.

The message is that even a lazy NEET like Saitama can change and be a better person if they truly put in the effort.

Literally fucking saitama before losing all hair

Did anyone ever actually try his training regime?

iirc he said 10 pushups, 10 squats, 10km run, and no AC or heater. Every day for 3 years straight.

Now, even real body builders and power lifters take days off. Nobody actually trains every single day, and even when they do, they change up their training program every once in a while, e.g. upgrade from pushups to pullups, stuff like that.

So can you PROVE his training program doesn't work?

The point is that people train much harder in his universe

>Saitama would've still been training
Tatsumaki is older than him

Yet conveniently Tatsumaki doesn't recognize him, he wears a different outfit, he has a different hairstyle to pre-bald Saitama, has a costume from before Saitama would've even considered getting one, and as I failed to realize, he would've been a child at the time due to Tatsumaki being much older than Saitama.

I swear you animeonlies are fucking braindead.

Attached: Saitama_3_years_ago.jpg (133x263, 12K)

>Tatsumaki met Blast 18 years ago
>Saitama is currently 25 years old
Fucking speedreaders.

>That's it.
That stopped being it every since ONE introduced the limiter.

Thanks for actually answering. I don't really think it boils down to the fact that Saitama is stronger. I think that's just a nervous tic courtesy of the genre that's seen him be born, the shonen way to convey a person who is an evolved adult in a world of kids. He's the normal guy, way above the matters of adolescence, not willing to become entangled in other's quarrels that are of no importance to him. That's actually the pivotal point defining his encounter with Garou. He's the only one who still sees him for what he is: a guy in a caparace, unable to take ownership of his feelings, playing villain for the sake of a childish desire. Yet what does the fandom see? They are so enamored with the carrot that they would rather see Saitama stoop to the level of literal children, "ohhh what would happen if Garou broke his limiter", you know what would happen? They would go their separate ways. The vast majority of OPM fans fail to see this. They are not interested in anything that doesn't have to do with fights for dominance, powerlevels and cool double pages. Alan Moore said it best when asked about his opinion on the superhero fad, which arguably he contributed to inflaming:

"I am really in a bad mood about superheroes. I’m not the best person to ask about this. What are these movies doing other than entertaining us with stories and characters that were meant to entertain the 12-year-old boys of 50 years ago? Are we supposed to somehow embody these characters? That’s ridiculous. They are not characters that can possibly exist in the real world. Yes, I did Watchmen. Yes, I did Marvelman. These are two big seminal superhero works, I guess. But remember: Both of them are critical of the idea of superheroes. They weren’t meant to be a reinvigoration of the genre."

Nerds criticized him for it because they can't handle the truth. They know deep inside they are mentally retreating into a toxic form of nostalgia, and OPM fans are the exact same way.

Attached: saitamawig.png (618x308, 122K)

He could have punched the concept of time and traveled to the past

the length of the filename is correlated to the stupidity of your post

>I swear you animeonlies are fucking braindead
I'm up to 107 on murata

Fuck the mspaint comic

I hope the limiter thing doesn't apply to Saitama.
Trying to explain why a joke character is strong ruins it

>That kid in 3rd grade who tried to do the Kamehameha every day before class started
>And one day it worked

Attached: 1557345121480.jpg (400x434, 73K)

>I swear you animeonlies are fucking braindead.

Not him, and I read the entire manga and webcomic, so I am aware Blast cannot be Saitama.
But to say that an anime-only fag is braindead, just because he doesn't know that Tatsumaki would have recognized Saitama, and Saitama was a child back then, is fucking stupid. Because you only know those things if you read the webcomic.

That does the opposite of help your case, you stupid spic.

Speedreaders coming from the anime are equally as bad so I don't know what you are trying to accomplish.
Insulting the webcomic just showcases how worthless you are.

Here, I can shorten that entire post for you into one simple sentence of less than 30 words:
People who don't read the source material then act like they know what they're talking about are fucking retards.

Most of OPM's villains were obsessed with something so much they became that thing so I don't know why people can't believe that after all the impossible training and his obsession with being the strongest ever Saitama could break his limiter.

Attached: 1544139172165.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

Did your mommy never tell you she loves you?

Did your mommy never tell you that deflection and ad hominem don't hide the fact that you shouldn't be trying to make objective claims about something you clearly haven't actually read?

What if Saitama is actually a monster?

That would be discrimination against bald people

>Hehe le silly webcomic retarded drawn on purpose for oldfags like me
>Le pokutepikku is anime of the decade xD

We don't know if Garou broke his limiter, since removing it doesn't automatically make you as strong as Saitama. It just removes the cap given to you by "God" and lets you become as strong as you want in the future. All we know is that Garou was definitely in the process of breaking the limiter and that's because he was fighting so hard he was basically overcoming death constantly.

Not for the beginning tho. Remember he was just a salaryman with the inly thing going for him was his age. Even then starting that kind of workout out of the blue is more damaging to you because your muscles cant relax and grow stronger

Go back to where you came from.

Blast is Saitama's dad

>Go back to where you came from.
I was here before Code Geass aired

You:
>HAHA FUCK ANIMEONLIES THEY'RE SO BEHIND AND GETTING A WORSE ADAPTATION
Also you:
>WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN I SHOULD BE READING THE ORIGINAL WEBCOMIC INSTEAD OF ACTING LIKE THE MANGA IS THE ORIGINAL EVEN THOUGH THE MANGA IS SEVERAL VOLUMES' WORTH OF ARCS BEHIND AND TRIES TO MAKE UP FOR AN INABILITY TO RECREATE THE TONE OF THE ORIGINAL WITH PRETTY PICTURES!?

>Did your mommy never tell you that deflection and ad hominem don't hide the fact that you shouldn't be trying to make objective claims about something you clearly haven't actually read?
As a matter of fact, no, she did not tell me that.

Oh, you're already at the I am silly stage.
Sad.

It's literally exactly what you did. You claimed to know anything by only reading the manga instead of watching the anime while dissing the webcomic even though that's just as bad as, if not worse than, only watching the anime and dissing the manga.

Never. His superpower IS misunderstandings that cause him to survive and his reputation to soar even higher.

See

I wish I could draw at ONE’s not even trying level. It looks so simple and surely is, but I’m just bad. It’s almost like I have to “practice”

i think the only different thing between monsters and strong people is their obsessions. Monsters give up their humanity to follow their obsessions, while strong people give up other things.

>His superpower
Why does anyone have to have a unique "superpower"? Why are americans so simple minded?

Agree but I'd make it Enemy^10 at least

Webcomic = inspiration
Manga = Canon
Anime = adaptation

>>His superpower
>Why does anyone have to have a unique "superpower"? Why are americans so simple minded?

There are people here who were going to elementary school when the first Iron Man movie came out.

I WANT IT BROS

Attached: 1d3357c8955680d8ff957f6e5dbdf7f5.jpg (650x800, 116K)

>There are people here who were going to elementary school when the first Iron Man movie came out.
Please don't remind me.

Attached: 1554512237423.png (253x271, 44K)

Is it nopan

>Physically intensive but entirely doable.
Not the 10km daily. It would at the very least breakdown your kneecaps making it impossible for you to stand anymore.

In fact I'm starting to think if ONE really expects us to believe in the training as the legit answer to how Saitama got strong, he should really retcon that part to 2km or lower.

>In fact I'm starting to think if ONE really expects us to believe
I think you missed the part where he landed on the moon, lived, and jumped back to Earth.

The whole point of breaking the limiter is training to do that should feel like hell and defying death itself. So if 10km daily is that hard to do, it fits perfectly.

We'll never know.

That makes sense.

3dpd

Saitama DID say his bones and joints were cracking

>dat vid.
holy fuck, out of just half of the Saitama thing, he became a super badass utter chad.

nice.

He's still an ugly Asian with a small penis

>it's more interesting to see the others characters interact/fight
not for me. I enjoyed satitama bfoing cocky heroes and villains in a comical way.
Every other character is meant to be generic on purpose. I cant possibly understand why it would derail into shonenshit or why would anyone read it for the filler.
Maybe its time I read the webcomic

bitches fuck bodes. and i can tell he has personal charisma (not tons, just enough) enough to speak to a woman.

he can go bang a Hitomi no problem

It's true.
Most of the characters in this series are all examinations of tropes and that the kind of people who are into shounen like.
They are also cheeky pokes at the typical fans of shounen.
Each character, hero, villian, and walking "trope"(for lack of a better less abused word) of a hero or villian or just regular person is an examination of the audience and genre itself.

Saitama himself despite being the most boring character in this series is a deep examination of the typical every day joe shmoe who grew up reading about shounen/superheroes.

I like this and wish they ran with it a bit more before going full shounen/seinen. However the shounen seinin feel is fun too.

>>it's more interesting to see the others characters interact/fight
>not for me. I enjoyed satitama bfoing cocky heroes and villains in a comical way
This
I'm so bored by the others

The webcomic does the same thing around this arc where it focused on the heroes vs villians and Garou more. Only difference is that the manga is longer with it which I don't mind.

>tfw stream-enterer just by lifting

Cool!

>not for me. I enjoyed satitama bfoing cocky heroes and villains in a comical way.
>Every other character is meant to be generic on purpose. I cant possibly understand why it would derail into shonenshit or why would anyone read it for the filler.
>Maybe its time I read the webcomic
Too bad it's the same in the webcomic.
ONE realized that making the same joker over and over again gets old.

Why are OPM fags in delusion that their series isn't shounen shit?
Just because near the end one joke man beats the big bad?

The part where he fights Darkshine.

Yeah, long ago.

>the webcomic is barely about him
Wrong.

Squats and oats baby

Now it's a bad comedy.

And how old are you, 40?
Granted I was in middle school when that movie came out.

>10km everyday
>So can you PROVE his training program doesn't work?

Way to prove you don't exercise, user.

Pretty sure it's not a Santa Barbara shounen shit, and boku no hiro doesn't have Tatsumaki.

This is true. saitama has the mentality of an adult in a world (and audience) of chidren or teens, at best.

New chapter when?

Way to prove you don't do SCIENCE, user.

That's what I'm saying. HE did it daily for 3 years straight, and it worked for him.
If you can't do it daily, because your legs give out or whatever, that just goes to show that you are not worthy of being the strongest man in the world.

>comparing real life to drawn/anime shit

user...You're a virgin with no friends, aren't you?

I'm in my 30s.

Uh yeah, I had sex once, and I used to work out once too. So I know what I'm talking about, you loser. Don't reply to me anymore.

>Middle school in 2008
I was already ruined by this site in 2008
Jesus

>reddit answer

I feel sorry for you, friendless virgin dude.

>Reddit spacing
>Calling others virgin

They showed blast in the webcomic yet?

yes

>Not anymore.
It never was full-on comedy.
>The only version that matters is.
lol How can you have this interpretation if you 're actually caught up with the webcomic? The webcomic is still very much serious and fight oriented. It's not really that much different in tone from the manga. The artwork is just polished and action feels more kinetic.

I don't get how there are those in this fanbase who interpret OPM as either being comedic as a whole or an actual battle manga, as if it is not possible for a series to exhibit comedic/parodical elements while also having an actual legitimate story. Most of the humor in OPM is effective because it is accompanied by actual dramatic moments.
>Saitama's "OK" in the climax of the alien invasion arc.
>His similar retort to Awakened Garou the arc after
>King's wave motion cannon
>Fubuki's "new" psychic technique
>The series of pages in the Monster Association arc of Bang effortlessly handing the monster cadre by himself, only to get wrecked a few panels after
>Genos completely changing his mind on joining the Neo-Heroes after simply hearing Saitama express his disinterest.

The kid he saved when he beat the crab monster. The one with the weird chin. He either granted Saitama´s wish or Saitama ate one of those monster eggs or something... or maybe it´s will alone like phoenix man or whatever. It´s not important and it´s going to be silly anyways. That´s not even the point of the story.

Extremely easy for most people actually

That's really cute user

100 push ups consecutively is not easy user. Stop trying to sound tough you wont get internet points here

Never, Murata killed himself from grief.

He tweeted just now...

Yeah, and I'm 25. It's mindboggling to me that people would use this site into their 30s and 40s.

Good, whats the hold up then? I get he got hit with lot of shit recently but its been a month.

His strength comes from the manifestation of his willpower. It's not hard to get.

>I enjoyed satitama bfoing cocky heroes and villains in a comical way.
The series never stops putting Saitama in those scenarios. His entire fight against Awakened Garou is like this. The recent Flashy Flash battle too. But if this is the case then why didn't you drop it midway into the Sea King arc, or the S-Class circle jerk the arc after? Saitama effortlessly defeating the opponents that underestimate him is amusing but solely focusing on that would not make the story enjoyable whatsoever. That just speaks how easily entertained you are. One reason why the Tournament arc in the manga sucked was because Saitama's role in the story was relegated to tired back-to-back confrontations involving his opponents talking big of how they will absolutely slaughter him in combat only to oneshotted moments after. There are far better ways to make his presence entertaining which is what the Monster Association succeeded in doing.

Another thing (addressing this person too ) what makes battle shounen bad isn't just simply having fights. It's how those fights are executed. In my opinion, OPM doesn't fall prey to the worst writing conventions associated with that genre. I don't understand using that term to describe the series.

>everyday
>every 24 hours
Can you read? I can do 500 pushups a day if I tried.

Attached: 1550808983974.jpg (600x450, 62K)

I can do 1,000. Get on my level

Attached: 44c3afdf6b94d2dde648671bb934dd60.jpg (540x768, 80K)

Dumb ESLspic.

You're both on point, but I think that in the end, the main reason why Saitama is so strong is because he had a set goal in mind. Unlike other characters that are monstrous because they went to achieve it like Bang and Darkshine, Saitama specifically wanted to gain the power to one punch any monster he faces.

That's why Garou's goal is a dark mirror of Saitama's. He wants to become the ultimate monster, but because of his ever present morality that he refused to throw away, he didn't become a full monster. He didn't gain Saitama-tier power either because his path was compromised from the getgo. Deep down, he always knew that the monster would still lose to the hero. It's why he wanted to be seen as the ultimate threat, so that humanity would step up and defeat him. Even before he faced Saitama he knew what his fate should've been.

>thinking that insulting the webcomic proves your point
Please go back.

"I wanted to become a hero that could blow rotten villains like you away with one punch!"

yea

Why ESL? Are you sure that you even understand English?
Saitama never claimed that he was doing 100 push-ups at once, in one set.

In the tournament arc he talks to a nearly dead Suiryu about how he sustained similar injuries to him multiple times.

My guess is, Saitama took on a lot of enemies way stronger than him for money, got clobbered again and again, somehow managed to not die, and broke his limiter because of that.i don't think his "training" had anything to do with it.

Chapter has been cancelled.

After the death of his father, Murata has quit drawing manga altogether. Good thing Miura has contacted ONE and he is now drawing the manga for him.

Attached: murata quit.png (653x163, 17K)

wut

>The end of the pen

Attached: tenor.gif (498x278, 1.18M)

Did he seriously use up an entire pencil drawing Saitama vs Orochi?

>upgrade from pushups to pullups
If it's not bait, you are one massive retard mate.

>Oh no, this guy posting on a nerdy Japanese anime imageboard didn't know that pushups and pullups train different muscles!!
>He is a fucking retard!!

I have not done a single pullup in my life.

There's still time to do one.

just activate your lats before your arms.

Is that Caillou?

Webcomic = story
Manga = interpretation
Anime = advertisement

Attached: 10 (2).jpg (800x1150, 349K)

>Golden sperm

I would have been in bed hours ago if not for the fact that I'm waiting for the chapter.

Attached: 1453138490631.jpg (250x333, 22K)

>We still have to wait a while before we get this scene in the manga.
At least her defeat is close.

Attached: Capture.gif (603x814, 127K)

I can't believe Orochi is fucking DEAD

Oh shit it's up.

Well, I read on the wiki that Awakened Garou was able to withstand his punches, so maybe this is.
Garou's fate is really sad, he didn't want to become a monster.

kek, where was this in the anime?

Holy shit, you too? I'm so tired I cant form words.

I think both participants are simulated, it's also possible the machine can't accurately simulate someone like saitama (just like CE's powerlevel detector broke on him)

New thread and dumping?

Oh look it wasn't a lie

Metal knight and child emperor research and experiment, that's the sci hero's training equivalent

where can I read it?

Could someone elaborate? Hes not giving up is he?

I actually thought this was bait.

Why didn't Saitama make him his disciple? Imagine all the hot gay sex.

Not gonna lie, I miss him already.

tonarinoyj.jp/episode/10834108156657645373

That was actually cool and I fucking hate Orochi.
It seems that he will indeed survive, probably coming back to distract Tats so she gets ambushed.

Saitama doesn't know about the limiter shit, he mocked garou for being half assed about his monster hobby, because garou was never willing to really abandon his humanity and become a monster. Saitama thought he won because his serious hero hobby trumped garous half assed monster hobby (and that's a near exact quote). I don't remember him mentioning limiters at all, but I could be mistaken.

How the fuck will he survive, there's only a part of his head left?

Orochi is the best designed monster in this arc by far. Sad that he is gone.

Damn that was great. Orochi's new form was badass and it seems he's somewhat still alive. Also rover got shook and apparently bang can deflect energy blast with his martial arts.

This chapter looked and felt very 80s to me, I like it.

Masamune made this tweet saying "the end of the pen", which some anons interpret to mean that he stopped drawing because his father died

Nope, you are right.
He is presumably one of the strongest dragons, it wouldn't be weird for him to be able to regenerate to an extent.

basically orichi head will be used for garou monster facemask

That was just the electricity arcing off his energy blast, also AS can cut electricity as well.

DIAMONDS

Attached: [HorribleSubs] One Punch Man S2 - 07 [720p]-0001.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

He didn't even get a serious punch. It's just not right.

Most relevant things confirmed in this chapter:
WSRS fist can deflect energy attacks.
Atomic Slash can SLICE through them.

snake and liquid ocelot

Attached: 149451371716709.png (555x614, 318K)

Still pretty impressive they redirected and yeah I saw that too. Man as got boosted hard in the manga next to him slicing up that monster with just a toothpick. Many great panels this chapter.

Orochi's face is like two stories tall, user.

Bomb once again confirmed to be the coolest.

It would be a nice twist if he regenerated.

It's just plasma, it's not that weird they can do that

We need a chapter where the whole Saitama gang dresses up for a part and have a panel of all of them looking spiffy as fuck.

it is clear that he is not dead, otherwise he would not have had those lines of dialogue ... he will fight against Tats and she will kill him by blowing up the entire base and then being wounded in the head

No, unless there's a huge curveball with Blast, but I doubt it. Garou was probably the best he could have gotten, and we know how that ended. The next one down is what, Orochi, or maybe Boros?

>6 miles a day
>breakdown your kneecaps
Are you obese?

My man Gouketsu got a cameo, cool.

They could be his last words user. But I do buy the regeneration possibility.

I'm sure he's dead, Garou is the arcs true villian anyway, defeats all S class heros but loses to Saintama.

My Japanese is really bad. The last thing Oroichi says, ima.. nani o shi ta?
Does it mean "what just happened?"

>it is clear that he is not dead, otherwise he would not have had those lines of dialogue
Are you forgetting Boros? Plenty of monsters get to say something after receiving a deathblow from Saitama before they die.

No, he's human.

There's a theory that Amai Mask is a monster who humanised though, I think?

Orochi isnt dead and will come back, probably clash with the other heros & garou and trigger his monsterfication. Im gonna really disappointed if hes gone, hes probably my favorite villain design wise.

Attached: 25EF126A-FAD8-416F-A450-2E4452088D03.jpg (2048x1474, 982K)

There's been a ploriferation of massive energy beams this past 10 chapters. With Child Emperor and Rover, thats 3 massive attack we have seen.

>villain
He is barely a character, literally a fucking puppet
Why are you faggots so easily impressed?

Someone translated it as 'so this is fear'

nah hes gone, ONE just wanted saitama do to something other then just fight garou then go home.

Do you weigh 80 lbs?
No one runs that much every day.
It's a bit too much.
Walking and occasionally jogging that much sure.
But running that much everyday?
Fucking insane.
Even the guy who did 100 days of 1 punch man workout took the weekends off.

>design wise
Fucking retard learn how to read before you post a reply

Mine isnt very good either but id agree it means something like “wtf happened”

Saitama seems surprised (maybe bc orochi is still conscious?) can someone translate what he said?

Attached: 7A8CD370-ED87-4266-893B-6D4ED7FAA09A.jpg (852x732, 378K)

Orochi's was the biggest.

I can't be the only one who thought Orochi would be a multi-coloured monster, considering he's made up of dragons. Not all fucking purple

Attached: 1558107233540.jpg (1024x768, 560K)

>"What did you... just do?"
>"Mh? Just a normal punch."

>Orochi is dead
>Orochi is just gonna regenerate
Both of these are too predictable.

Well of course, any fight with Saitama is predictable in a sense.

>Orochi regenerates then dies soon after

I expected something like this.

Attached: JNlyFIt.png (1600x1152, 3.07M)

We already know 80% of what is going to happen

> A T-rex made of dragons
my chilhood fantasy is finally made

ありがとうございます

Attached: 8F5C9D82-0810-47BF-B025-CC74218E498F.jpg (249x249, 10K)

I was expecting him to have some fleshy texture on most of his body like Melzargard.

Attached: MelzalgaldSplitting.png (1280x720, 880K)

>Destroyed by a normal punch
Above dragon my ass

Because of the webcomic, but Orochi isn't from the webcomic. Case in point: no one predicted this is how Saitama's fight against Orochi would go.

he's too much of that one tone of colour. I always thought he had some sort of white cape. Don't think red fits in well with the firey cape.

>expecting textures on Orochi from JustStaff

First mistake. Then again I too made a mistake expecting good coloring after they fucked up so many people with it.

now I'm realizing the spikes he has on his head are the dragons tails.
Also, where did you take that pic? you know who has colored it?

Her butt is really big.

I thought hed be mainly dark colored but with the dragon tentacle things having somewhat individual colors mostly dark green & brown.

Well, that's the shtick of this manga, Saitama can kill everything in one punch.

But sometimes he holds back, like he doesn't kill humans. Or sometimes, his punch destroys some kind of armour first, like Hammerhead.
Or sometimes, the enemy can regenerate.
But generally speaking, Saitama's normal punch has the power to kill everything in one punch

Basically think of it as a game of playing pretend. He's just not able to understand how to play the game and as such breaks everything.

I think the most direct translation is "what did you just do?"

To be more precise, he always holds back, just to different degrees. He even held back against Boros' planet destroying laser and punched the lights out of him. If an enemy survives a punch, it's usually more a miscalculation on his part. It's also pretty amazing how well he can regulate the output of his punches.

how much longer till mura version of monster society arc ends?

this year or the next

Winter 2021-2022.

So how long do chapters usually take to be translated. Hours? Days? Should I wait for translation?

>Dapper as fuck

Attached: 03980297.png (300x169, 17K)

Also, is there some manga site where all translations are stored? I read at mangafox before, but they seem to have banned OPM. I did find some double-translated into my language version, but i'd like to read in English.

Mangadex, now stop being a fucking faggot and read the fucking thread before asking stupid questions.

No need to be rude, thanks.
No links to the mangadex in this thread though.

Isn't it because he is so poor that he eats monsters?

archive.is/NZQMY

I saved this page because I thought the limiter and what Saitama represents discussion interesting.

no ever said consecutively, retard

spotted the retard who doesn't run

No, Garou was stunting his growth. He was actually weaker by trying to be a monster. Only after his fight with Saitama will he begin to actually work towards his limit.

Mumen Rider's limit is likely much higher than Saitama's. Everyone in the OPM universe is meant to be something, and Mumen Rider was probably always meant to be a hero. That means he's working within his limits. The point isn't the amount of effort, it's meant to be relative. Saitama's training was a universe breaking event for him specifically.

The mention of "limiters" has started to make OPM into typical shounen shit.
Now everyone discusses limits, and who can break their limiters and how.

Before you know it, Saitama won't be the only one with infinite strength

You're autistic

The webcomic actually says "Garou's limiter appears to be breaking" as he's fighting Darkshine.
I've been reading it through again and I just got to the fight with Saitama and Tats, I just thought this pic related part was interesting.
Seems like a nod to the fact that Garou and Sperm passed their limiters and upgraded their bodies so much that she couldn't affect them.
But like a few people here have said, Saitama probably just straight up broke his limiter that's why nothing affects him except insects.
I think that could still be him breaking his limiter though, obviously he'll kill literally everything in one punch if he breaks it as opossed to just raising his limits like everyone else.
Blast definitely has broken his limiter too, I'll bet.

Attached: limiters.jpg (600x848, 158K)

>parodies aren't comedies
wat

>The mention of "limiters" has started to make OPM into typical shounen shit.

What I learned in this thread is that simply having actual fights and and some worldbuilding regarding the rules of the world makes something "shounenshit" and not how those elements are executed. If discussion of a series on one circle of the internet hinders your enjoyment of it, then you can easily ignore it.

>Before you know it, Saitama won't be the only one with infinite strength
It is implied by the premise of the series that Saitama might one day meet someone of his level.

The limiters discussion and CEs power level detector are both likely just poking fun at typical shonen shit, the limiter thing is just going to be a slower burn

ignore him, its not even a parody its a satire.
these "its a parody"fags are retards

Yeah. It's neither a parody, nor satire. It's a deconstruction.

this

>Saitama gets so many challenging fights that he gets burnt out on combat entirely
>Reigen cameos to give him a little speech about how childish his worldview and motives for being a hero are
>last page is Saitama chucking his costume into a dumpster on the way to resume his old life as a salaryman

is limiters manga only? I dont remember seeing that shit in the webcomic

>100 pushups/situps/squats a day is doable for a base fitness human
no it isn't

I mean, do you have to do them in one set?

Perhaps it isn't if you're noodle armed or a burger, satan, but that's less than base.

>he would rather have a wife than be able to do a kamehameha wave

>mfw Saitama making all powerful beings question their sanity again
Never change my dude.
Also,
>not even a serious series punch

Attached: muhnigga.jpg (903x713, 146K)

pretty sure you have to do them back to back
if you just spread them out throughout the day it's not going to have a real effect

Keep in mind, Saitama's Training actually had little to do with his insane strength

He mentioned that one day he just woke up and he was totally bald but super strong. He kept training for like another year anyway

Hence, my conclusion: Saitama's Power is A joke. It's a comedic gag about getting everything you want but then realizing that if you have nothing to aspire towards, your life becomes empty

And bald

Saitama pretty much said it himself on what he thinks of everyone else as far as their power levels are concerned.

Attached: SaitamavsEveryone.jpg (800x1138, 248K)

Pretty sure there is no reason, at lest there was none when the web comic started

The idea is that he fought monsters every day for 3 years, hes the hero at the end of his journey, the secret is the life of his we never see.
Thats the whole starting point of the web comic, he starts where other end.
The limiter crap seems like random shit One had on his mind with no real purpose behind it just because people were asking so much.
Its clear it

The webcoming clearly was supposed to start with the typical heroes journey already over, but seeing how One abandoned it for years i doubt he really cares for any structure in it.
I really fucking hope they wont pull some "it was a magical set of boots" or some other retarded crap, it will fucking retroactivly ruin the series for me.

Attached: heros_journey4_8462_2.png (350x354, 13K)

If that shit about breaking your own limiter is true, then Saitama will never be able to enjoy a good fight.
Even if he finds another baldy that did the same thing - with their strength, endurance and speed being limitless (i.e infinite and ever-increasing in response to something that tries to limit it) they won't even be able to hit each other when going all out, dodging every punch with ever-increasing speed.
And if they decide to just stand their ground and punch each other without any dodging - limitless endurance will always raise above the strength of the current punch to prevent them from taking any damage.
They would destroy the planet around them (or universe, really) before they even feel anything.
So lets hope that there is more to this than just breaking your limiter, because that would be the true tragedy of Saitama's character.