Other urls found in this thread:

readms.net/r/samurai_8/003/5887/1?mobile=1
strawpoll.me/18049402
imgur.com/a/qvJoWfs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dump it fagg8t

Dump this version instead

readms.net/r/samurai_8/003/5887/1?mobile=1

Love interest going to be a tranny, GG Kishi. Truly progressive.

Attached: 20.png (929x1300, 254K)

Attached: cute nanashi.jpg (621x909, 201K)

first hype moment of the series

Attached: 16.png (923x1300, 433K)

>Muh special snowflake MC is even more special and OP than we could possibly imagine wow he is so special
Fuck me I'm out

Attached: 23-1.png (919x352, 183K)

Well atleast he is honest about the homolust.

Attached: 001.jpg (770x1160, 183K)

KISHIIIIII

I think this is a guy

I'm so truly glad you thought this was worth posting again hours after the ToC thread was archived

At least he's being honest about it at the start instead of pretending hard work matters like with Naruto

fuck no, that's trash

>better scan quality
>better translation
ok jaimini shill

Is Kishi finally coming out of the closet now?

ded

wait for the ameriburgers to wake up

>3 chapters in
So, what's your verdict about this so far?

Attached: 1328910297411.png (320x450, 38K)

hachimaru's not as annoying as naruto

It was high time he aknowledged he wanted to fuck his twin brother. I'm glad for him, now he can go all out to pander to my tastes.

i can dump but which version should i dump

It reads like a random mid-tier shounen so far. I'm not sure that even the Kishi's name will be able to carry this manga if it continues being like that.

>nanashi isn't coming along
feels bad

only reading because i like gb

Does Kishi really have enough power that he can make the 1st series in wsj with canon faggots as the main characters?

alternate between them

not even trying to be subtle, that's extremely blatant. next time we see nanashi, they'll be a hot woman for sure, no way they're actually going to stay a boy

Attached: 02.png (918x1300, 474K)

Attached: 03.png (918x1300, 399K)

Attached: 04.png (917x1300, 386K)

Attached: 05.png (926x1300, 405K)

Attached: 06.png (926x1300, 432K)

Attached: 07.png (929x1300, 363K)

Attached: 08.png (929x1300, 391K)

Attached: 09.png (927x1300, 389K)

Attached: 10.png (928x1300, 363K)

Attached: 11.png (910x1300, 459K)

Attached: 12.png (919x1300, 414K)

Attached: 13.png (922x1300, 365K)

Attached: 14.png (918x1300, 388K)

almost hand holding

Attached: 15.png (919x1300, 481K)

Attached: 16.png (917x1300, 611K)

Attached: 17.png (920x1300, 405K)

Attached: 18-19.png (1836x1300, 1.05M)

Non-binary is not the same as tranny.

>marriage proposal

Attached: 20.png (926x1300, 346K)

Attached: 21.png (920x1300, 328K)

at least we're getting the super powerful bloodline destiny thing out of the way early

Attached: 22.png (915x1300, 311K)

Just reading because its kishi
Not impressed

I think it feels a lot like early Dragon Ball, am I the only one? Random humanoid animals, weird cartoony robots, militaristic villains (pigs in a tank).

and done

just remember kids, hard work is important

Attached: 23.png (919x1300, 333K)

Either the lineart has upgraded a bit or I'm getting more used to it, but I actually can tell what is happening, kinda. Ch1 was a disgrace.

Boruto is better.

If he had kept his disability for a few chapters I wouldn't conplain
Or if it showed him struggling to adjust to not being in a iron lung after being in one his whole life. This fucker just acts like its no big deal and he's off to become the samurai king minutes after getting his snowflake powers
Work for something you fuck
Damn it kishi

Sasuke and Naruto, then Boruto and Mitsuki, and I'm guessing Kishi will push the envelope even further this time.
Though in all honesty, he's liked this shit from the beginning with Zabuza and Haku in the Land of Waves.

this series has a very Studio Ghibli feel to it

Page 4 with the tank and dojo still suffers from it but there is slight improvement overall

what other shonen channel the homo energy between the protag and rival into a romance? seems like the logical way to have the best of both worlds

yes but why Kishimoto can't get out of Togashi's shadow?

Attached: hacking.png (638x602, 216K)

Woah

art stills a clusterfuck

HxH

Fucking Devilman is prototype of all the faggot we currently get
i blame everything on this

Was about time

I unironically love his stupid Raiden glasses as a gimmick. It's just so blatantly obvious.

Yes it is you stupid retard.
There are only TWO gender, the rest are equally the same retarded headcanon autism

Attached: 12324.jpg (402x245, 44K)

What is the gender pronounce should we use for Nanashi?

Tranny is a man who want to be a woman (or vice versa). Non-binary is someone who wants to be neither. They are literal opposites.

>Non-binary is someone who wants to be neither.
So a retard who refuse to accept nature and reality, just like a tranny

Perhaps, but these are still two different things. Like both schizophrenic and autist are mental conditions, but they are not the same.

>I want to cut a cake together
Is there some metaphor or idiom that is flying over my ESL head?

Xe is referring to a wedding cake I think.

Well, I actually really enjoy the genderless love-interest in knight of cidonia, so this could work. But we are talking about Kishi here.

Non-binary is saying 'I don't want to be the gender I was born as' which is 100% tranny

90% chance next time we see them they're a girl

Fuck you faggot Kishimoto aint gay. Anyone who makes this piece of ass is as straight as a arrow.

Attached: samui_176-11.jpg (1283x1186, 153K)

>the samurai 8 wiki has nanashi as a male
heh

He literally said it himself. At least one of his hands did.

is it in the same universe as naruto?

They’re not going to be gay

If you use non-binary unironically, you should go to another planet

you are underestimate how fag kishi is

That's literally memesis. Homo fantasy powers.

It's obvious that next time he appears he going to be a girl (boy) thanks to her(his) newly acquired samurai body.
Btw anyone noticed their names have literal numerical associations, like 80 and 74? I guess it's to help the shippers.

Next time Nanashi shows up, it will be in a female samurai body and saving hachimaru's ass. Even though I would prefer a cute guy.

saw the exact same post yesterday. a seeting BC fan perhaps?

>marriage proposal in the third chapter
based

yeah it was much easier for me to read this chapter

So the guy at the start is gonna be important, right? He's the first character we've seen with a black holder

>le chosen one meme
it's fucking boring too
also the art is too busy, what the fuck is going on in each panel

What’s up with kishi and this thing where hard work and determination is so important, but then his MCs all have super special unique powers bestowed on them that no one else has

Have you read the series at all? Because it put absolutely no emphasis on hardwork at all.

Except this time he completely skipped the 'hard work' part
Kid trained in a video game and in 20 chapters he'll be channeling the power of GOD to slice a planet in half

which one? the thief?

that is literally the face of a man

>genderless
>nanashi
Is it gonna go nnnaaa too?

What killed the hype?

its overhyped shit

but Nanashi wants to be one of the either. so is it a tranny?

>am tiered of shonen troupes we wants something new
>but hard work man

Eh/10
It's generic but the art is nice.

It needs a something to set it apart though

A mental tranny? I really don't want to sound like an asshole, but that was fucking cringe and gay as hell. I'm cautiously gonna stay with the series tho, since Naruto was alright.

I'm not the biggest fan of Hachimaru, but i'd like to think that he would friendzone that nutjob.

That's not how things work. Unless magic is involved, he will always be a boy.

>Her souls is female
>Becoming a samurai grants you a new body
REALLY makes me think.

If you think the outcome is gonna be anything else don't even bother replying.
This is Kishi we are talking about.

Attached: 1540673208952.jpg (326x296, 36K)

>tfw MS adopted Boruto
>tfw MS adapted Samurai 8
>tfw MS dropped Eden Zero due to perceived lack of originality
Tbqh use Jamini's Box.

>literal samurai magic in this manga
>Hachi got the body he wanted with it
user...

I always knew Kishimoto is a closed faggot of the highest degree. Good thing he's coming out now.

It's troubling to find out the only woman in this manga is the black lady. I mean a tranny NEET that gains a new body won't change the fact that it was a tranny NEET. That is not wife material. What the hell will they tell their kids that their mom used to be a tranny NEET and got a new body. Disgusting.

We're only 3 chapters in and you complain about lack of ladies already? Give it some time.
But yeah I absolutely agree, there's literally zero indications that Hachimaru would wife the tranny.

Yeah but he's married and has kids

That literally means nothing tho.

It's a beard

He is probably trying to appeal to western audiences by copying what he sees in Western media.

>Implying tranny history isn't more deeply ingrained in the east, than west.
Uh

Kishi confirmed as closet homosexual.

Attached: DrSnakes_00.png (379x379, 67K)

I mean, its year 2019, so dysgenics is the new progress.

Flatline for me

is Nanashi a boy or a girl?

Attached: nanashi.png (496x744, 182K)

Social pressure is one hell of a thing.

This. It's really generic shit. His backstory doesn't matter at all for anything.

At least Naruto had a not so bad character arc with Naruto turning from a child hated by everyone into a hero loved by everyone.

Same, I'll give it a few arcs to see if its worth staying around for, since I love the scifi motif.

Kishi name is the only thing that carry thi shit

I wonder if this manga will take off or will Kishi get Toriyama'd and live off the Naruto bucks the rest of his days.

Interested in gender Bender romance. That's literally it.

Just like Sasuke and Naruto married and had kids, but still see each other in the woods after dark. Now that i think about it, Kishimoto wrote very realistic ending for those two closet homos who live in traditional society, he must know what it feel like.

Naaaaa...

Why don't it look between its pants. the whole thing is retarded.

Lmao, 100% coming back as a chick.

tumblr is offended because Kishi said that a boy has a penis and a girl a vagina.

Attached: tumblrshit.jpg (573x214, 50K)

retards being offended about retarded shit.

>tumblr just equated split personality disorder, to be a trany
and they wonder why no one respects em

think it has potental but desu the only reason im probally still reading it is cause im reading other stuff from jump.

Kishi is red pilled

Haha man how lewd would handholding with Nanashi be?
Haha just imagine.

Kys trannylover

Reading for homolust and pretty annoyed right now, Kishimoto killed hot villian in the first chapter (really? in the first chapter? no introduction, no sad flashback, no some pretty boy sidekick wtf?), but introduced mentally ill tranny who openly wants fuck main character. I mean, Kishimoto became even more blunt about homo stuff, but for some reason portrays it as unsympathetic now, so i am really confused, this is not Kishimoto i know and love.

Attached: hardlyknewyou.png (636x696, 232K)

it's a neet, imagine the fucking smell.

this might be the gayest post in the entire thread, yikes.

>gayest post in the entire thread
thank you, i guess

It wasn't a compliment.

>gayest
>wasn't a compliment.
how so?

If you take being a degenerate as a compliment, i'm not sure wtf is wrong with you.

where do you think you are?

>saw the exact same post yesterday. a seeting BC fan perhaps?
This was my first post about this chapter of S8

>tfw MS dropped Eden Zero due to perceived lack of originality
Based

animeland?

Can really feel the apathy setting in for this one already. Can't be a good sign.

If Nanashi is not always with Naruto-kun on adventures, I will riot.

he's going to meet Rokuto next week. After that, new characters will include : Gorei-chan, Shishi-kun, Sanande-chan, Nirei-kun and Ichigo-senpai

It's interesting.

Mind you I'm not on any bandwagon about Kishi becasue I wasn't into Naruto.

I hate this sort of person because they lack any level of critical thinking. If Kishimoto really believed that take on gender, why would Nanashi's gender still be ambiguous? Having a character in your story say "a dick's a dude, a pussy's a chick" isn't transphobic. It's something that people actually say. What matters is your message, and the message here is fucking clear - since Nanashi didn't go "well I have a vagina so I'm a girl", since Nanashi's whole schtick still hasn't gone away, the message would be pro-trans.

Not that I think it fucking matters at all, since Nanashi's more like an interesting character with mental problems than an actual trans character.

>slice a planet in half
I know you're exaggerating, but he literally cut that cake tank in half. wtf was up with that nonsense.

According to official definitions a tranny or transgender person is no longer just someone who has gender dysphoria, but a person who likes doing things that aren’t normal within their gender (tomboys or fags who like to wear dresses) thanks to retards LIKE YOU.

Once he becomes Samurai he'll make his own body.

Since she's only been around for two chapters she'll either be back after 1 or 2 arcs or it'll switch focus to her for a while

what's the hook of this manga

Kishimoto's name
his writing is pretty subpar though as people are now realizing

because it's not that simple

Anime quality. Manga is made by Kishi.

Traps aren't gay.

yes it is

The ultimate samurai from the first issue is a black woman.

The whole thing with samurai is their keys/souls/whatever transforming their bodies into their ideal form. Nanashi is gonna be confirmed to have a dick, get their key, become a key samurai, then turn into a woman.

The funny part is I think Kishi doesn't understand that doing it that straightforward will in fact, make tumblr-tier trannies mad.

>Nanashi is gonna be confirmed to have a dick
Already happened.
>get their key, become a key samurai, then turn into a woman.
Yeah, but will she have a dick?

I think it's a better start than literally every battle-manga that has gotten cancelled in the last 3-4 years.

The art gives me a fucking headache. It's like looking at a magic eye poster- there's just something about it that makes it incredibly cluttered despite the linework being so clean.

According to the first page blurb in ch1 that it's the very first scifi story with a samurai twist (if you ignore Gintama and Orion).

>Yeah, but will she have a dick?
Nanashi is going to look like a full on proper woman with real proportions, tits, fuller lips, confirmed real functioning vag,etc.

Which is part of what's going to make tumblr/twitter trannies mad because 99.9% of them don't pass for shit. It's not a trans character unless it's a shaved ape that had a pajeet surgeon chisel their chin off and turn their genitals into a festering wound.

more like samurai 0, toner

nanashi is just going to be literally kuromaru from uq holder, or the one from knights of sidonia, they're going to have this gender issue, but it will resolve it because they want to get plowed by the MC

Also if Nanashi is going to end up Hachimaru's love interest they'll end up having to get a magic vag because you'll never see a Jump character who has already been like "well uh if you got a dick you're a boy right" at some point be like "I'm okay if you have a girl penis". Kishi is "more socially conscious" in that he knows LGBTQ shit exists and it's less okay to joke about it- he 100% does not I guarantee know any of the retarded nomenclature like the "feminine penis" or whatever.

He is absolutely going to fuck this up and it'll be hilarious. Not as funny as the Bort chapter that had the fake "Salad's mother isn't Sakura" reveal, but it'll still be funny. Or he'll just fuck it up in kind of a boring way like having Nanashi turn into a full on Otokonoko and we get to have the fucking trap argument again

I really can't make myself care about the MC. He's such a non-character so far. Boring, generic, bland shounen hero #3526.

Not a bad start. Hachimaru hasn't really grabbed me yet as a character, but he's likable enough. Kishimoto did better with initially establishing Naruto IMO. The large scale scifi setting alongside the slight transhumanistic highlights is intriguing. Globetrotting/spacefaring adventure is always a strong setup. Just look how far One Piece managed to coast on that principle. The art is a bit iffy. I like the general detailed techy look. Kinda reminds me of a mix between Toriyama and early Shirow, but somehow it seems to lack strong shading, to the point where the detail seems to drown out what the picture is trying to convey. It lacks depth. Maybe it's just the scanlation filters?

So far I'm in, but it largely depends where they go from here, be it story or extended cast.

>Just look how far One Piece managed to coast on that principle.
except OP isn't obsessed with keeping everything 100% muh nip culture like this shit is

It absolutely is tho.

I don't want to sound like a fanboy, but you're fucking out of your mind if you think One Piece has been coasting for any period of time.

Is this real or you being extremely clever

?

Going by Hachi getting a completely new body in ch1, I'll guess Nanashi will get whatever body he or she desires during the transformation into a Samurai as well. I'm curious whether the chosen form can still reconfigured after that and whether Kishimoto plans to make this an ongoing topic with Nanashi, or whether he'll simply have Nanashi turn up as a girl next time we see her and that's the last we hear about the issue.

Yeah, he hasn't really crossed me as remarkable, as far as his personality is concerned. To draw a comparison to Kishi's previous work, it was a lot easier to get behind Naruto in the beginning, both with his ostracization by the village and his status as a fuckup and both his resulting mischievous and approval-craving streaks. I sense no really long-lasting character issues with Hachi. He was restricted to his home, but now he got over it. Problem apparently solved. I haven't yet sensed whether this somehow formed him as a character, beyond what you'd expect out of a general good-natured mc.

nah

You're wrong, but if you truly believe men can become women, you're definitely retarded.

Don't freak out. I'm just saying that the foundation of One Piece's adventure setup is rock solid, with the possibility of visiting different islands alongside different themes. OP has kept this up until today because it's such a robust way to keep your doors wide open to keep things fresh. Or you could say that this setup facilitated that OP could run as long as it did, depending on your POV. Hen and egg and all that. A scifi adventure where you'll probably visit different planets has the same kind of promise, though as pointed out, it seems they plan to stick to the feudal techno japan aesthetic, so let's see what Kishimoto has in store to keep things fresh here.

is this manga about gay samurai?

and why is the art not as good as Naruto's?

1.So far all the characters shown have been straight
2.Artist isn't Kishi, he's just doing the writing

Tranny isn't straight tho.

Still to be determined. Further data required,

Written by Kishimoto, drawn by Akira Okubo, apparently another of his assistants from Naruto.

It won't be Tumblr, it may be /d/. Kishi is still Japanese.

>Jump and Kishi push this as some sort of groundbreaking manga about a disabled kid
>literally solves all his disability problems in CH1 and is some sort of super-special generic MC
>art is mess and lacks coherence

About as middling as Black Clover

When a girl like a guy, she's straight
Nanashi's a girl, Hachimaru's a guy
This shouldn't be hard to understand

Trans people aren't their prefered gender, they're confused/mentally ill homosexuals.

strawpoll.me/18049402

On the criteria you listed, I'd put BC above S8 as far as basic setup goes. Asta still can't use magic and it defines him as a character, down to his musclemanlet body. Hachi now has a back up sword that looks like a crutch. As for art, not judging the style itself, I usually know what to look at in BC, so that's another mark up over S8.

I think BC had a better start, and I don't think that was a good start

nope

>Asta still can't use magic and it defines him as a character,
So? He has a sword that negates/repels/absorbs magic, you'd have a point if he fought with a regular sword.

Enough about shit clover.

Ahh, you're one of those delusional faggots who think we can magically switch gender, gotcha.

While I'll continue reading this, I didn't expect to, but i definitely like Edens Zero much more than this.

yeah lets talk about shit 8 some more

To be honest the thread is about shit 8.

Can't see this being as popular as Naruto. MHA level of popularity maybe

MHA had more discussion than this at the same beginning point

While I agree but we should at least wait a few more chapters before drawing a conclusion.

great now we have retards talking about FT 2.0

>Calling gays, trannies.

Attached: 1553048740111.jpg (446x598, 20K)

He must really want that western audience.

read the manga

What a fucking travesty. WSJ should have brought back Kubo instead of this hack.

Are the underwear puns funny in japanese? They're not quite working for me in the translation.

Bring up something worth discussing if you want to prevent thread drift.

Burn the witch was trash

t. retard

Cry more it won’t change the fact that one shot was shit

Since Yea Forums is always wrong I guess this manga will go on to be good.

seethe harder

It’s one of the rare cases in which Yea Forums is actually right about something.

The name misses me but there was a romcom on Jump where the main heroine was a literal transgender decades ago, and it's probably not the only one

Good post but we all know that Yea Forums will defend traps, not trannies.

So lets Discuss Naruto 2.5?

No, like I said before

Boruto = Naruto 2.5
MHA = Naruto 3.0
BC = Naruto 3.0.5
S8 = Naruto 4.0

Haku?

Naruto was really popular because it was most millenial's entry into long lasting shonen anime and started off good, good lore, nice array of characters, good power system but became trash in later seasons when Kishi stopped developing the other characters,and the jutsus became kind of repetitive, no variety and muh Naruto vs Saske was a bore in the end tbhwy Samurai 8's lore feels like garbage compared to Naruto's whose lore was nearly god tier

I do hope Kishi will go into a bit of world building to make the setting more graspable. I don't need each planet's tax policy, but I'd like to know how things are set up at the larger scale. Is there a galactic empire? Is space travel and distance a big thing? How does the samurai soul thing work. Is it normal for everyone to cast off their physical bodies? These sorts of things. Something like early Naruto's "look people, there's several countries, each with a ninja village and they're in some state of uneasy truce. The leaders of each are the Kages and they're what everyone aspires to be." So for starters, I'd like to know the hierarchy for instance. For instance, has Hachi now indirectly sworn allegiance to some lord? Is he a ronin? What are the general duties of a Samurai? In Naruto, the kids become ninja so they can do missions, either for clients of for the country's security, so they can climb the ladder. Are Samurai ranked? Throw me a bone here, Kishimoto.

Calm down, its only been three chapters. Were you expecting the first volume of the series to be one big info dump?

It's alright. The artstyle is really draining on the eyes though.

He is right you know.

t. idiot

Eh.

Butthurt

Don't forget that the strongest space samurai is a black women apparently.

>woman

Retard

Kishi messed up big time, he should've done his mafia manga instead.

Attached: IMG_3219.jpg (546x800, 131K)

I hope Nanashi turns out to be a girl/reverse trap, imagine all the butthurt it would generate.

>Hachi
>Nana
you think?
next, we will reveal the secret character, Zero-kun

Cute bunnyboy bf is my life goal tho

Hunter x Hunter = Naruto 0.5

you're fucking dumb, if nanashi was a normal girl kishi would've just done that from the start without all this gender bullshit

Ninku = Naruto 0.2

kek

Attached: samurai 8 is an oculus ad.jpg (1079x1272, 157K)

Not gonna lie, I'm not impressed. The beginning of Naruto is much better. I don't know how to put it but this feels very soulless so far.

Kishimoto's current superflat artstyle is ass.

He's not the artist.

Kishi's assistant draws this though.
Nevertheless, a long time manga assistant should know better. His art is good, but he just went out of his way to make everything a mess with lack of shading and too many details. I can't believe Kishi didn't give him advice on this.

Well, at least this time he is honest about it.

The ironic part is that Okubo was assistant who did the solid black shading and toning in Naruto

Attached: d1z7eig-e8169496-b471-4e25-9d31-a3546675916d.jpg (750x1092, 504K)

please come back kubo

>all this complain about cluttered art and character being hard to distinguish from backgrounds
He was ahead of his time

>it's a better start than literally every battle-manga that has gotten cancelled in the last 3-4 years.
Is this supposed to be a compliment?

don't read the Jaimini scans

It would be if it was true. It feels like the start to a series that would be axed had Kishimoto not been the creator

That's indeed worth a chuckle if it weren't so sad. The aesthetics of the designs look quite nice, but the art lacks black areas and crosshatching, if he wants to keep screen tone to a minimum. Either that or at least some negative space to add emphasis. Suzuki is pretty good at this. For a more pronounced example, Ashen Victor goes even stronger into that direction. The way Samurai8 looks now, it looks unfinished. It reminds me of one of those paint by numbers coloring books, where you're supposed to fill in colors with crayons.

Attached: the7DeadySins_01_083.jpg (1308x2026, 592K)

There's literally no indicator that she is the strongest. All we know is that she is the master of the cat guy.

I like Orient more

Stop trying to shill this literal who series

some people are into GB stuff, its like kuromaru

She'll probably be a jobber and Hachimaru will save her even though she's his master's master. She's a woman in a Kishi manga.

clean your toilet

>Ohtaka
>literally who

we had magi threads for months and months you imbecile.

sure the manga took a nosedive but Orient seems nice and grounded so far.

Stop starting shit, retard

So would the buckteeth improve blowjobs or make them worse?

well he's also a robot so he probably has some kind of garbage disposal mechanism in his throat

This isn't bad, it have potential, also the character started as a cripple so that make me empathize with hi-
>HE'S THE CHOSEN ONE
NO KISHI, NOT AGAIN, FUCK

He's A chosen one, not THE chosen one. Plenty are chosen to be samurai, like that jobber who kidnapped his father in chapter 1.

He will be THE CHOSEN ONE who is actually God Of War reborn

Was it really that hard to just leave it as a crippled kid wanting to explore everything? His background and the build up to the first 2 chapters really covered all the necessary to explain his extraordinary abilities(like being the fucking boss of that VR game) and his desires to go to space, WHY MAKE HIM THE SECOND COMING OF JESUS CHRIST, WHY.

It's probably supposed to be a DEEP, UNEXPECTED and THRILLING plot twist.

yeah but then the end of the chapter says he has the highest affinity for magic samurai bullshit ever seen

I suggest you leave now instead of wasting 10-15 years being angry at something you hate doing.

mha's best chapters are the first 4 anyways then it's all downhill

I remember someone posted a pic of the chapter 1's raws and it looked way better. This shitty bold filter is really distracting.

yikes

Attached: D68knHAWsAAQ5fp.jpg large.jpg (1019x539, 84K)

It has nothing to do with the scans. it's not about missing stars at the night sky, it's about the art itself. Most pages are a complete mess and there is no shading and diffference in lines whatsoever, so sometimes you can't even tell what's supposed to be in the fore- or background.

You're talking about Shonen Jump manga. That's the formula.

Will give it 4-5 more chapters but i don't think it's for me desu. Don't really like the setting (not the series' fault) so it'd have to be really good/special to keep my attention.

>memesis
Fucking rip, such a fun series. Kijira > Ash.

?

I'm reading it cuz of Kishi, but I'm dissapointed that a veteran mangaka can only write this well, especially since he isn't doing the art as well. It's kind of embarrassing actually

Also the artist needs to learn to use more shading or toners. The art is a bit hard to read

Kishi does love his black guys doesn't he, Cloud was pretty cool.

Kishi loves his own culture but also loves and respects other cultures too

bump

fuck off retard

make me, faggot

Kishi storyboard of 1sr chapter
imgur.com/a/qvJoWfs

He spelled it out pretty plainly dude, but that character is probably truly genderless, like all smooth down there, and has to choose a gender or something.

Attached: Samurai 8 Gender.jpg (554x556, 136K)

Kishimoto's Hachimaru looked better desu, wish those panels weren't changed so much

yeah but what can you do he's a lazy fuck

Holy shit this series is dead
I thought trannies would be shitting up the discussions by now
How's the reception in Japan? Are they licking kishi-samas balls?

In order to complain about the content, readers have to be able to make out what the art is depicting in the first place.

According to my friend who has a Japanese friend, the reception is pretty much the same in Japan

S8CHADS AND CLOVERBROS UNITE

Attached: cj73y9ufvd031.jpg (1080x595, 184K)

Whoever the designated rival turns out to be, I hope Kishi will manage to keep from writing him like an insufferable cunt this time. I liked the rivalry between Naruto and Sasuke for the most part pre-timeskip. They wanted to one-up each other, but there was still the sense of camaraderie among them . That rival relation was fun to read. Asta and Yuno in BC give similar vibes and I hope S8 will go that route as well.

But is not so hard, the story and the characters doesn't gain anyting from it, on the contrary it only makes it lost all its magic, fuck this.

I just realized it too
>Cyborg Samurai
>Visor/Glasses that close in from the side of the head
>Robodog companion
I wonder how many more similarities in designs will come out later

Where do you find the authors comments? Also check em

Good. Trash series unite.

Damn this is bad, I haven´t visited thread for this before. But what do the general audience in here think about it.

what about 2ch?

The art was better, story was on the same level as this so far. Overall, would prefer it over this one

Disappointingly mediocre

Naruto was Kishi's one hit wonder. Boruto is trash that should have been cancelled and this series seems to be heading in the same direction.

Kishi doesn't write Boruto

But Boruto only exists because of Kishi

Boring manga

OH NO NO NO NO AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA A FUCKING NEWSPAPER

Attached: an6hrs8p3e031.jpg (1200x1200, 398K)

>Cancel Kishi
>Their billion earner
If anything this will be voted in the last place and still keep going till he don´t want to anymore. What surprise me is that everyone shit on Kishi´s brother when he is 10x better.

>a samurai manga
>by masashi kishimoto
Seems like that line about samurais being shit when Sasuke stormed the Hokage meeting pierced Kishi's heart lol

That's the point. These manga are going to be saved from the ax because of name recognition. If boruto was a stand alone that couldn't ride on its predecessor's coattails, it'd have been canned by now. This one is only 3 chapters in, so it might get better, but if it didn't have kishi's name attached to it, most people would have dropped it after the pilot

I only watched what was posted here but I like the setting. What I don't like it's girl that's struggling and for some reason talks to her arms as they were different entities. It also talks about space. Space samurais. How can they have katanas when they resolved space travel? Maybe the katanas are plasma? ala Star Wars not sure but they def are in a futuristic setting. Also like Naruto it has 2 protags.

here for the cute trans