2019. We are forgotten

2019. We are forgotten.

Attached: itty bitty titty kitty.png (1280x720, 1.14M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G1ClLvMSCz8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Have you bribed your local maou with biscuits in exchange for not destroying the world this week?

Attached: very large biscuit.jpg (1400x939, 266K)

hah

Attached: db.png (582x747, 368K)

honey > biscuits

Attached: __milim_nava_and_rimuru_tempest_tensei_shitara_slime_datta_ken__4da3948cb8709a979856c91eaed8ee60.gif (540x304, 1.65M)

need to kiss cat tummy rising

Both body types are even better when they have something to contrast with.

S2 when?

Attached: 1534595338836.jpg (1920x1080, 270K)

Superior catgirl coming through

Attached: 7446A52D-5FF6-44FB-BAD5-A1E5A9C5E75B.jpg (921x1302, 638K)

I wish I was a cute demon lord like Krum, or a hot demon lesbian with an interspecies/human fetish like edgelorde.

Biscuits are better than booze, you useless goddess.

This guy fucking gets it.

youtube.com/watch?v=G1ClLvMSCz8
DAHLING

Not by me

Attached: 1545239283640.webm (1280x720, 2.39M)

Simply the best.

>Biscuits are better than booze
maybe if you're a useless neet virgin

Attached: 1558186133113.gif (1152x648, 600K)

Forgotten btw

Attached: 1ac02c11f01a1f4792680debfe916747.png (2048x1462, 2.4M)

BETTER THAN ALL THE REST

I like that they didn't give all the girls the same generic reaction to the kiss.

Ecchi of the decade?

Attached: rem leglock.webm (960x540, 2.91M)

Why do Sylvie and Krum dress like sluts?

Attached: sylvie.jpg (1269x1861, 461K)

Close but Qwaser aired this decade.

Because they can?

His harem is accepting of the fact that it's a harem.

>Rem doesn't
This is an escapist fantasy, women wearing almost nothing is the norm. Rem and Cow don't even understand the concept of swimsuits.

Its high level gear, Rem gets upgraded gear later and it's a turbo slut outfit.

I want to sheathe my sword in Rem's hot little body

Attached: Pincushion.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

Was it confirmed later in the novel/manga that Diablo really was a demon lord all along who got isekaied into being a NEET human in japan, and then isekaied back in? I remember that being a rumor/theory.

I haven't forgotten her. S2 when?

Attached: 1532015620643.webm (886x910, 319K)

that was true

>Sylvie still not married after that teasing
please

Attached: 1535637989543.jpg (1920x1080, 562K)

>all minor male villains get killed
>knight girl wants to literally help end humanity
>immediately forgiven and gets to become a haremette because she's cute

Attached: 1542936955172.jpg (250x250, 6K)

>didn't sell
>s2 never
FUCK

Attached: [Asakura] Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu - 08 [720p][831D8D3B].webm (1280x720, 2.26M)

It did well in streaming, though.

That doesn't make the studio any meaningful amount of dosh

That's on them to change.

The ending was terrible.

Unexpected wild moment right here after the generally tame fights up to then. Shame no season 2

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 46K)

DARLING MAKE ME HAPPY

Seriously, though, I mean this. There's been no shortage of money being thrown around the anime industry over the past 20~ years, and no reason for it to not to be a good middle class wage for all creative talent and technical workers at major studios. These studios must be headed by the biggest pussies imaginable. You are the one who produces the product. Everyone else is a middle man who has nothing without you. Get them to beg for your services, and get yourself and your people paid.

Attached: 1535649422068.jpg (1488x1418, 325K)

> Loli demon lords who can quite easily be persuaded with some sweets are everywhere
It is truly a great time to be alive

Based Diablo doing this when he could quite easily just kiss her on the forehead

Because they're members of the upper class/bureaucracy. So obviously they dress to look like sluts.

A man of good taste.

>Aquq fucking a horse
Par for course desu

Masou Gakuen was a thing.

>Masou Gakuen
Was it that shitty anime with a confusing name similar to Hunter x hunter and DxD? Dropped it after the first episode.

I am still eagerly awaiting season 2

She does look like a great person who is she.

>people try to unionise, get decent pay
>bunch of guys straight out of uni or whatever will still do it for the old wage
>studios hire those guys instead
They'd happily take the hit to quality to do this in almost every case. It's like video games, there's no shortage of people willing to do it for a stupidly low wage because "muh pashun".

I wasn't talking about the employees in relation to the studios, though. EVERYONE in the average studio seems to receive mediocre to abysmal pay, with the exception of VAs who launch a successful music career and are pulling in income from that. The impression that I get is that the bulk of the money is going to middle men, i.e. publishers. That's the only explanation. The studios probably aren't negotiating for their slice of the pie as hard as they need to.

Look at these cute smiles. They all deserve headpats and then a good dicking.

Erected nipples made me hard.

I hope we get pregnant illustrations one day.
>tfw the c95 book still isn't scanned

>>immediately forgiven and gets to become a haremette because she's cute
The anime ending was fucking retarded, it didn't happen that way in the LN. Diablo had to murder one of the kings spys that was in the room with them and splattered him all over the walls.

That's a bicorn, user.

Meanwhile, Overlord got TWO seasons in 2018.

Looks like she eventually joins his harem anyways in the LN though.

Yeah due to diablos demon lord sperging she believes he wants to end humanity so she becomes his servant.

I want a harem show where the girls are happy to be in the harem and the MC has regular sex with them all and looks after them and brutally murders anyone who threatens his girls.

There's a decent amount of isekai wn like that, and you won't like tgis answer but arifureta next season. It's not nearly as fun as isekai maou though.

>becomes his servant
What kind of service does she provide?

she wants to fuck like a bunny

>Rem gets upgraded gear later and it's a turbo slut outfit.
post it pls

If shit like Monster Musume didn't exist then yeah this would be pretty good. However, I'm willing to make it the hottest ecchi of the year if that counts since we've been lacking in high-quality ecchi for a while.

The best part is that Rem likes it.

Attached: work clothes.jpg (1919x1370, 741K)

Rem is a smelly girl!

but how could i forget the best elf ever in fiction

Has the studio done anything since this?

What's there to remember? Average harem isekai show that ended, just like many others before it. No reason to talk about it unless there's a s2 coming.

I wish we could also see them become erect without clothing, but apparently nipples are forbidden in something as family-friendly as this.

They're working on the book loli anime at the moment.

Attached: honzuki no gekokujou.jpg (1200x846, 229K)

huh Don't know how i missed this

Is dat sword huge or is she small?

and that's a good thing

Isn't Shera still on low level armor though?

sword dad

yeah, it was unremittingly terrible, but the LNs are a lot of fun

the dub was funny as fuck

Shera's princess armor was already the best she could wear at the time. She does need an upgrade though, her boobs are getting too fat for it.

Attached: sheras tits wont stop growing.jpg (684x968, 114K)

Maybe what she needs is to stop eating so much.
Elves are used to a healthy diet of leaves and fruits, not gargling copious amounts of meat and Diablo semen like she does now.