Antagonists who were in the right

Antagonists who were in the right.

Attached: sensui.jpg (640x480, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SfsnfJpW6cc
youtube.com/watch?v=MEJKTqIBUFU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: Do Not Repost Anywhere!.jpg (2560x1600, 2.39M)

Muh human is ebil
actually want be debon because demon is kool

reduced crime rates by 70%

Attached: chadyagami.jpg (500x676, 98K)

Attached: 1558367084688.png (373x440, 189K)

Attached: 1516146588151.png (1024x682, 373K)

He did it all for the sake of his country

Attached: PRESIDENT.jpg (1280x720, 208K)

Completely justified, fuck the rich.

Attached: 69691338-DA5D-475A-BA5F-7848979FB3F8.jpg (225x350, 31K)

>ZET
>An antagonist
????????????
???????????
?
???????
?
Did you just not make it past the first page?

Attached: x7 (2).jpg (774x1100, 253K)

>Muh human is ebil
Judging from Yea Forums alone, humanity should really be wiped out.

Attached: Hitler.jpg (225x218, 32K)

where to cop?

The hairless mole-rat. I forget his name.

but at what cost?

He was an absolute maniac. He was a natural killer who could only justify his actions with a strict black and white view on morality, and his mind actually broke when he learned how naive he was.

Attached: giller giller giller.jpg (225x238, 18K)

A few hundreds of lives. Not much really.

Attached: 53357853_p8.png (489x750, 338K)

literally none

Were this rich people fucking the cute monster girl slaves? Literally has not stopped bothering me since I saw it

Dont forget he had future plans to mold humanity into what he wanted using the threat of death to be as a god. He would had been a less extreme Konrad Curze.

Yes, they were literally Yea Forums.

Attached: top koyori.png (163x163, 53K)

Attached: 025.jpg (1412x2000, 1.28M)

squealer did nothing wrong.

Attached: tumblr_n46gqvl1XO1qjmob6o1_400.jpg (400x400, 59K)

Yes, which is just another display og Togashit's hack writing in full force
>WHAA look at them rich bourgeoisie being EVIL
The fuck is this commie's problem?

no shit
shinsekai yori sure was profound

THE FUCK

Yeah, profoundly stupid.

Thanks, based user.
was me trying to remember that ugly mutant's name.

They could probably round up and rape human slaves with far less trouble, but I guess their rich dicks wanted a taste of bestiality.

Not only was the manga shit, the worst part is knowing it'll never finish

>implying togashi is a commie

Based. Animal Land was fantastic.

Attached: 1455155964696.jpg (1440x1080, 107K)

70% of criminals

Attached: basedgod.gif (500x240, 857K)

Bunch of human scum who really didn't deserve to live in the first place.

Attached: Pun.png (308x366, 48K)

Attached: NQSPfyn.jpg (1200x866, 289K)

The fact that there are unironic of this fucking retarded manga seriously baffles me. Even for a Shounenshit, it's abysmal.

Attached: 1558495210516.png (203x244, 36K)

This is my fucking guy right here. Loved this show, his power was pretty awesome.

13%

This. People that like it are always faggots.

I knew he was alright when he accepted the play money and didn't kill the girls' father that day

>muhh daddy
Fuck the shark. It was a great finale.

Attached: 1527859817205.jpg (1280x720, 367K)

His design is so good.

Attached: mpv-shot0013.jpg (1280x960, 126K)

This and when Nobunaga looks directly at Killua out of nowhere in HXH are probably my favorite pages in manga. They're so fucking good.

Attached: 1529636823861.png (800x1182, 781K)

My man Kuze.

Attached: kuze profile version.png (900x600, 405K)

and that stupid PA has it coming for dropping the tea all the time

Attached: Lucy.webm (854x480, 2.16M)

Science!
Fuck yeah!

Attached: Bondrewd.jpg (400x400, 51K)

Came here to post this. Fuck Sieg and fuck the Blacks

At that point in the story noone cared. Naruto was pathetic but Sasuke was at least entertaining

Is that Speed Grapher? Fuck yeah, I loved that show. Didn't he technically win at the end too?

>kills people based off of the media

Attached: johanndidnothingwrong.jpg (704x552, 125K)

He just wanted to make real life cat girls.

Attached: da32c1c39dfed8aa6e84f52ffb8bd444db5d4063_00.jpg (500x474, 26K)

what about a bunch of literal, unironic, actual faggots trying not to get killed by rats is profound?

Did he kill all the blacks?

Attached: 61-7Ps1UB9L._SL1456_.jpg (1200x961, 293K)

Yes and he did nothing wrong. Absolutely nothing wrong. He was right and Tarouza pet project will end up failing if humanity ever makes a recovery.

Attached: 23.jpg (728x1103, 180K)

Sensui was Togashi self-insert.

If have power, you must show of.

Attached: teru1.jpg (800x450, 75K)

>implying he isn't
Listen to Meruem's fucking dumbass speach. Sometimes you can see an author's bias leak out from their characters if they go long tangents. And that's not even getting into Meteor City and the Ryodan.

Who cares, cost?

nothing wrong with wanting shaman girls

Attached: alfnjelx895y.jpg (1920x1080, 179K)

Why didn't he just watch the nice version of the Chapter Black video? Surely they had a nice version about the good of humanity.

pretty bad example since Sensui's entire big plan was actually just an elaborate suicide.

It's also basically shown as time passes that humans and demons are more or less the same mentally. there are demons every bit as bad as the black club he hated, etc.

He always in the right.

Attached: Shouyou.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

trying not to be killed by a man-made fiend, you mean. and that's kind of the point, the true humans (not those faggy psychic mutants) had unrecognized potential.

They do. You are supposed to actually watch both.

Attached: FFT_Delita2.jpg (295x600, 111K)

Attached: Reika Kitami.jpg (640x480, 33K)

don't worry this is gonna happen in 24 hours

I mean he literally watched a video that contains every atrocious act humanity has ever committed.
I lose faith in humanity just looking at Twitter outrage culture and Yea Forums being retarded.

PLEASE GOD GIVE TRUMP THE STRENGTH TO ATTACK IRAN

Attached: meiko snatch is mine.jpg (853x480, 38K)

>dude I watched this video of humans being shitty so now literally all humans should die

>t. Jacob Goldstein

I mean the bourgeoisie actually ARE assholes.
If you legitimately have 10 billion dollars in your Bank Account, you're literally bleeding your country dry and killing it's people.
Money should never just sit in one place so someone can look better for their peers.

He is the Tommy Oliver of Naruto.

Without humanity is universally boring. Animals can't do shit to entertain. Humanity will be live forever in the sake of entertainment.

Attached: xenosaga1.jpg (1680x1050, 339K)

youtube.com/watch?v=SfsnfJpW6cc
Based kos-mos

I'll mention Valkyria Chronicles since there was an anime of it.

Besides appointing some insane commanders who had their own agendas, the Empire did nothing wrong.

I mean I wish Trump would nuke Israel, but we all know that isn't going happen. I just want life to end already and this seems to be the most realistic option at the moment.

I'm impressed that no one posted this

Attached: images (5).jpg (259x194, 7K)

It's a bait thread. You are not supposed to give actual answers.

basiert und rotgepillt

Underrated post

Attached: 1546643837948.jpg (1105x1645, 475K)

Maybe the poor should've just worked harder, or better yet the should jump off a bridge and hope they get reincarnated as a rich heir.

Attached: 1447805458069.jpg (398x431, 50K)

Attached: 1514074225406.jpg (708x1024, 141K)

>but It would make the rest of the world live in terror, fear, in a bad state and increase immigration rates to America.

Dumbass just never stopped to think earning a noble rank would be enough for a good life.
Dumbass had to keep trying to manipulate shit until he ended up stabbed.

eat a dick

Attached: x16 (3).png (809x1200, 200K)

Then he shouldn't have used a dog as the base.

Attached: 012.png (896x1300, 251K)

Attached: 0085-014.jpg (1066x1600, 341K)

Attached: Legato.jpg (960x720, 150K)

He was a real human bean.

What if we were already living in that world? Look at all those illegal immigrants trying to force their way into western countries.

Would you?

Attached: 1517805601923.jpg (720x536, 60K)

Attached: Harry Mcdowell.jpg (343x445, 30K)

Harry was a retard who thought Brandon betrayed him for daddy. He even admits it himself.

A few innocent lives who were trying to stop him.

Only a cuck wouldn't.

Attached: KEG45Nbouyg.jpg (1280x1587, 714K)

Attached: 1556271447709.jpg (1920x1080, 191K)

Attached: 1448137830863.png (1280x670, 791K)

The Empire needs to fuck off. They experimented on women and made a mad grab for resources they didn't need. Remember when they hanged a guy in the center of his town just because he sold weapons to the Union?

Attached: VC3OVA_Kurt_Irving.png (1280x720, 506K)

In his defense, Brandon let big daddy fuck his bitch so Brandon is a pathetic cuck and would probably betray him.

They both got cucked by big daddy in a way

Not really, Brandon let big daddy fuck his bitch and then asked big daddy would he like to fuck his ass as well.

Harry got his friend stolen by big daddy but killed that friend, took big daddy's whole criminal network, and finished with fucking big daddy's best friend's daughter while also converting that dad to his side.

based

Space Hitler had a lot of good points.

Attached: Gihren_Zabi_(DWGR).png (480x600, 378K)

To be fair, he literally did nothing wrong and his goal was justified.
Not that he is finished though, I bet he'll return again.

Attached: 1557244508339.png (727x792, 630K)

He just tried to save humanity by forcing them to evolve

Attached: Kano.jpg (704x396, 28K)

You should've posted Yoshii, Kano was literally insane so it's hard to agree with him even if he was right on something

Attached: Oomori.Yakumo.full.2069823.jpg (700x598, 338K)

???

Attached: zet.jpg (555x804, 66K)

>Tokyo Ghoul character
>right
>right about anything ever

k

>Hurr a hundred bad humans means all humans must die

What a fucking faggot

Reminder that the way he was "proven wrong" was being cucked by ayy lmaos and El Zetsu Negro

Attached: 183923423.png (850x478, 148K)

And in the end none of it even mattered because human chimeras already existed. Nina died for nothing.

>Remember when they hanged a guy in the center of his town just because he sold weapons to the Union?
I'm assuming "the Union" is the enemy army, in which case the guy is guilty of high treason during wartime, which is a capital offense.

hey brainlet central is here

based

Raiku really portrayed him well, his flashback was simple but effective.

Didn't he end up being responsible for making them in one of the anime?

because they thought that criminals shouldn't be killed! not by someone else!

only can die in jail from being shanked!

but he doesn't DO anything!

and nothing is a fucking threat to him in the anime, fuck the LN, im not reading it.

The falsely accused.

Attached: 294.jpg (728x1098, 111K)

no, he was in the closet

I can't fucking remember, why the fuck was the sage of the six paths in that page?

AESTHETICS

>have crush on girl
>she finally starts returning your feelings
>set her up with a man old enough to be her father
>die
>come back and protect her daughter
>daughter wants your dick
>you can live happily with her
>decide to just double suicide with your bro after he spent most of your lives trying to kill you
How can a badass be such a bitch?

Dude, Togashi is rich as fuck.

based and yoshipilled

Attached: pepe_chan.jpg (353x345, 36K)

user, nobody remembers what happened in the clusterfuck that was the war

Attached: chadara.jpg (1205x1032, 207K)

I remember kabuto edo tensei'ing madara, wbo in turns breaks free from the jutau's curse and effectively revives. And then team faggots fight him and afterwards zetsu/kaguya. But I can't remember the SotSP ever appearing.

nice meme arrows, friend

His chakra is summoned via asspull by naruto and sasuke and then he grants them more bullshit powers and them does nothing for the rest of the war
Just sits around floating like a faggot

>muh moonies HAS to be in circulation and spent even if completely aimlessly and having capital in a bank is bad meme
>muh demand side economics
Reminder that Keynesian theorists are literally flat earthers.

So? Ever heard of hypocrites? Commies (especially the champagne commie variety such as Togashi and many other ""artists"" ) are literally masters of hypocrisy and doublethink.

>I WILL BE THE ONE TO TAKE THE NAPKIN FIRST

Yeah in the original run of FMA this is the case and he is like a weird looking snorlax creature

But money in the bank is being invested by the bank, that's why they can offer interest.

>basing opinion of a character on shitty LN promo clips
Pleb.

Attached: 1552218607949.gif (611x681, 370K)

Attached: Racism.jpg (900x675, 84K)

cringe. valentine was only doing it for himself. he killed a bunch of innocent American citizens during the love train fight, ran away at the first sign of trouble, and lied to johnny to save himself

>cringe

He was a pussy who couldn't handle the truth.

Source??

Attached: tumblr_nktoimMZnm1u52pdxo1_500.gif (450x338, 1.81M)

Lurk for 10 years before posting.

nigga how the fuck is he in the right
he and his dumb crew just killed people to get stuff, they are glorified niggers

Underrated post.

>muh they signed up to die

>Antagonists who were in the right.
>entire thread, no mention of Tsuge from Patlabor 2
youtube.com/watch?v=MEJKTqIBUFU

Attached: 600px-Patlabor2Shotgun_2.jpg (600x325, 47K)

Attached: 2983525-meruem.jpg (480x270, 19K)

people often forget this. Light plan involucre killing anyone who didn't "contributed to society" and also people that wasted their talent, whatever that means.
>inb4 that was mikami teru
Light said that he also planned to do that, Light only was annoyed because Mikami wanted to do it sooner.

If anything, the real villains were his parents, her rapist aunt and the crazy mom of her oneitis

is there a problem with that? still sounds fine, actually even better

Not really?
Also, why do you think light would had stopped at there? He would had killed more and more people for whatever reason he thinks until the society was reformed into his ideal image.

She killed quadrillions

i would think he would stop there cause that's the plan he laid out, i'm not gonna make baseless assumptions

That means he eventually would have killed all of us, including (you).

Attached: Zamasu.png (752x732, 499K)

>implying any of us deserve to live in a perfect society

Attached: 1491814017765.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

It's not a baseless assumption assume that a psycho that thinks himself to be god is going to keep killing

Maybe if he truly believed what he said but motherfucker was just jelly

sensui was not right he was a faggot

Very nice.

>simply contributes to the degeneration of a few bad apple humans instead of valiantly fighting it

He was both wrong and a coward

yeah a psycho that spent years thinking up this plan and acted upon part of it pretty perfectly. this shit is insanely baseless, by your logic any villain is going to eventually kill everyone. he laid out a plan, you need to look at it at face value without making some fucking dumb assumptions

Their money doesn't just sit there, moron, they use it all the fucking time to make more fucking money. Do you think investing and owning a business means you can just have your money sit in one place and nit touch it? Talk to any small time business owner and they'll tell you that's retarded, the same can be said for the rich cunts in the top because economics don't change with scale.

Attached: Tf_galaxy_force_vol_12.jpg (716x1024, 148K)

>yeah a psycho that spent years thinking up this plan and acted upon part of it pretty perfectly.
he fucked up a bunch of times precisely because he's a murderous psycho
>this shit is insanely baseless, by your logic any villain is going to eventually kill everyone.
I'm not saying he's going to kill "everyone" you retard. What I'm saying is that he wasn't going to stop at killing criminals and lazy people. You can call it a theory, headcanon or whatever term you want but it's not baseless.

with every chapter that passes yafya just keeps getting proven more and more right, especially now that legosi is fucking dead

Attached: 1557421786018.png (486x509, 339K)

yeah and what other kind of people is he gonna get kill? all the ones he wanted to kill have been 100% sound so i don't see him making a massive jump to anything bad

you are a retard. in the manga he was also planning to kill anyone who bad mouthing him.

>Kills "lazy" people
>Kills anyone who talks shit about him
And that's before hitting his 30's. Light was fucked in the head, it's not crazy to think he was going to keep killing people who weren't "fit" into his perfect society. And considering how perfect light thinks of himself that's a really high bar to pass.

the only reason you think killing any lazy faggot that does nothing for society is bad is cause you are one of them, selfish ass, none of us here contribute anything, we just waste resources

fuck that guy, his ideal is bullshit

I would say that the only reason you support a psychopath is because you are one, but you would like that, isn't you edgy faggot?

Are you some kind of a traveling Honourable man fresh from an antarctic expedition in search of the modern prometheus ? Cause that's a thing.

nani?

Attached: 1464200071314.jpg (250x236, 13K)

nigga you realize we are in a thread about villains we think are right, yeah? how do we not sound edgy??

dumb frogposter

Absolutely and unironically based

Attached: Speedgrapher4_Large.jpg (1400x595, 83K)

>you will never get to watch chapter black and chapter white
I just want to see humanity at its worst and at its best, so I can properly judge it bros.....

Should not have taken this long to be posted.

Attached: Pucci.png (553x828, 1.27M)

He fixed the world, based right hand man.
Truely Fiamma of the RIGHT

Attached: 4403806-fiamma+of+the+rights.jpg (900x1122, 463K)

t. amagi-let

I like how he admits he’s a degenerate psychopath that has no right to live. Way better than Knives

Attached: Sophia ideals.jpg (1600x900, 125K)

Stagnate post

>triggered
Lmao

Attached: 1558674030616.png (760x780, 134K)

>ran a megacorp for years, sacrificed any hope of redemption by abandoning his son and played everyone for the sole purpose of living in paradise with his dead wife forever
>would have won if it wasn't for sheer bad luck

Gendo is a fucking tragedy

Attached: Screenshot (2412).png (740x585, 486K)

He didn’t even have a goal beyond causing chaos to disrupt the peace. His motivations were sympathetic but that’s all.

That is some massively powerful autism Mr. Heat was packing.
>come back to life
>kill the guy who taught you to shoot better
>kill your apprentice who you personally took under your wing
>when it comes time to kill the guy who murdered you and turned the city into a hellscape
>pussy out super hard and double suicide with him

Can someone make a real chapter black video. I need to watch that shit.

Go to LiveLeak.

That knife should have killed him. Fucker didn't deserve a bro like Ramza.

Respectfully, you missed the underlying message of the movie. Tsuge wanted revenge/justice for the military command's/government's failure to take care of their people on the front lines, and also to hold them responsible for their hypocrisy in embracing a false peace for the nation gained by wars being fought by the rest of the world.

I want to fuck that boat.

>>would have won if it wasn't for sheer bad luck
What are you talking about? His harem betrayed him, he'd have one if he treated them a little more dere and a little less tsun.

That guy they hanged was asking for it because he committed treason.

Also, those resources are essential. Oh and fuck the Darscens. I hated how they were depicted as pure good and how they were depicted as being "wronged." It would have been better had they been depicted of having done plenty wrong in the past like any other race or ethnicity.

Also, the ancient Valkyur did nothing wrong. They needed the resources since their lives literally depended upon it.

Motherfucking boss in the alternate universe, though.

Attached: 0072-023.jpg (1131x1600, 408K)

I know that was his aim, that doesn't mean he made it clear at all to the people he wanted it to be clear to. If he actually wanted to send a message, he handled it poorly. Hence why the government was portrayed as having no idea what was going on and how to deal with it.
Maybe I'm slightly confusing him with the extremely similar antagonist from the OVA, though.
FUCK captcha for dying the exact moment I hit send

>Rei III's dumb ass chooses the worst fucking possible second to go all free will
>Yui ends up being a fucking psycho and basically sends him to Hell

That's what I'm talking about

Attached: 1555146249550.jpg (2048x1870, 261K)

He would have ended the threat of vampires and Protestants forever.

Attached: The Major.jpg (640x360, 20K)

Exactly, his harem betrayed him.
>Rei steps out after he shoots his mistress dead
Its heavily implied that the way Ritsuko is handled is the final straw and Rei decides he's not worth it.

he was the only decent character in that shitfest of a show, aside from the saberclone and biker guy.

based

Attached: 1532311907491.jpg (1200x1149, 271K)

i came here to post him

>Worlds biggest cuck kills your mom.
>Realize that you're an internet meme with unlimited universe bending powers created from your dead mom's fans.
>Use said unlimited power only to find out about other people trapped in other worlds whose fates have been manipulated by story writers only for the sake of entertainment.
>Decide to put together a team with said manipulated people to fight the injusticecaused by the writers.
Altair is always the answer.

Attached: altair.gif (400x225, 1.7M)

Was that a homophobic remark?

What if it was, fag?

True true

Meme pick, if you support Valentine you’re a cuck or part of the 1%. The only JoJo antagonist who did nothing wrong was Jobin. He killed his bully accidentally when he was 12 but otherwise all he’s done is smuggle fruit into the country and bribe a quadriplegic to kill the guy who killed his business partner, all in the name of saving his son and selling immortality fruit to the masses.

Attached: 14B57D43-498F-47DA-81D5-A924905C7D76.jpg (400x400, 32K)

but Jobin isnt Part 8's villain
he's no more as villain as Diego

He’s one of several, there’s no singular person behind everything this time.