Any other shows with NTR on this level?

Any other shows with NTR on this level?

Attached: 1558495176856.png (1366x768, 1.23M)

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/list/ls029608430/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>casuals that have not even scratched the surface of NTR

Attached: 012.png (896x1300, 251K)

>triggernigger is a casual
so surprsing

a

>he doesn't know

Attached: chad.jpg (697x772, 179K)

your life

Yea Forums memed NTR so fucking hard for that show, I was so disapointed when I learned it was just getting kissed by a bad guy and some side character marrying his gf off.
Even low tier Gundam shows have way more than that.

School Rumble was borderline NTR. If the dense MC didn't have an harem of secondary girls by the end of the series, it could've been definitely the worst NTR ever seen.

Does that have an anime adaption though?

Attached: 639.jpg (320x240, 21K)

Attached: 001.2.jpg (1136x1600, 768K)

>the worst NTR ever seen.
there's way worse stuff in those 80s/90s cyberpunk/space opera ovas
imdb.com/list/ls029608430/

Throw a dart at this list and there's a good chance of moderate to severe penetrative cucking

Why do people keep saying it's NTR when she was never in a relationship with Futoshi, and they were just assigned partners by APE, not by her own choice?
Just how fragile are these people that they believe a girl should stick to a situation she's not happy with just so she doesn't hurt another's feelings or else its NTR!
Anyway, regardless of how others see it, Mitsukoko is one the most wholesome pairing to me and definitely one of my OTP for all time.

Attached: 8defc23700e76ad9528462db869fca5d.jpg (1068x646, 68K)

You'd have a point if she didn't break her promise right after making it.

That promise was made when she believed that shuffle wasn't possible. And even if Nana presented the chance, Kokoro will not disrupt another pair, just so she could have Mitsuru. She only saw her chance when Ikuno released Mitsuru and Kokoro grabbed the opportunity without hesitation because it may never come again. She didn't have time to second guess, it was a now or never moment.

>Mitsukoko is one the most wholesome pairing to me and definitely one of my OTP for all time.

Attached: Bro_7419b7_955334.jpg (355x457, 44K)

So she's just an awful person.

>promises are only good when there's no way to break them

>rejection is ntr

what a sad miserable incel

Nah, she's only human. We all hurt people without intending to, and get hurt by them in turn. Some people live in ideal worlds because they don't step out of their rooms.

Also Tenma was garbage so it was all fine.

i hate that you're right.

You are like a little baby.

Attached: WATASE AOBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png (250x271, 101K)

So it's okay for her to make a promise that she couldn't keep?

Yes. If the fat kid did the same you incels wouldn't even bat an eye.

That's like saying don't take a chance at anything at all because you'll only fail. Dang, what's the point of living?

She also made that promise mid-mission. So her hands were tied to a large extent. What would have happened had she said no? Futoshi would probably turn into an emotional wreck, and it would probably put genesta out of commission for the mission. It would an be extremely irresponsible thing to do. It doesn't seem like she had much chance to talk to him about it after, either, as the partner swap happened rather shortly after. So I don't really see how she did anything wrong given the circumstances.

try Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO.
Half the cast will get seduced away at one point to illustrate the need to change the timeline.

Better things await you, user. :)

I'd go further and say that's she's a teenager in an oppressive society that pretty much bred out the concept of love. There are real life fully grown adults to do shit thats much worse and know better. Give the girl a break. The concept of NTR doesn't even exist in their universe.

mc is a dickwad, so its much deserved

I thought I was in a shinsekai yori thread for a sec

>Nah, she's only human
So we can call her out for being a manipulative piece of shit for both her partners just to get what she wanted. You know I don't think the staff realize how many people hated her and this plotline but then again they admitted they were making shit up as they went along.

Same stock responses. Same shit execuses. Seeing this show crash abd burn was one of the best experiences I've had on this board because it outed tge fanbase for being retards defending it.

>being a manipulative piece of shit for both her partners just to get what she wanted
So being a healthy woman.

Erased

The fanbase hated it though

People are so quick to judge others as if they have never wronged another person. Kokoro was attracted to Mitsuru, she acted on this, she didn't understand the full extent of her actions will have on Futoshi, for all she knew he only felt the same way she did, just friends.
Can't please everyone. There will always be haters regardless of what writers do. Doesn't mean Kokoro doesn't have her own supporters.

Fuck off, hag.

So what did she see in that faggot?

Much more than in the fat ugly incel

She was creepy and did the wrong thing, but you guys are overreacting. Is It that hard to forgive someone and move on? Bunch of triggered Bitter virgins

No forgiveness for someone who acts like a 3DPD
Also:
>saging the thread for no reason

You have to go back.