The Great Debate

Attached: 1510152414133.png (808x590, 1.22M)

After seeing this, I realize OPfags and BCfags never EVER go at each other. Why is that? I've seen MHAfags vs BCfags, HxHfags vs MHAfags, BCfags vs Kimetsufags, etc but never this.

because OP is so far beyond BC that it's not a contest. In all of those other match ups there's some way to weasel your favourite series into being the better one, but OP just outright annihilates BC

it's as if, it's not the actual fans, but trolls who set them up with crap like this.

Not much of a debate. Unless your name is togashi or araki you're gonna have a hard time giving one piece a critical run for its money

Regardless of personal opinion no manga is even close to One Piece. One Piece out sells number 2-10 combined. You might as well try comparing a seed to a tree. So all the compare fags really just fight over who is number 2

MHAfags vs BCfags = BCfags win
HxHfags vs MHAfags = HxHfags win
BCfags vs Kimetsufags = BCfags win

Well i guess james cameron and the russo brothers are the greatest directors of all time now

you forgot Chaisawman vs HxH
and Mob vs MHA

I think it's just 1 guy
whenever the mods ban his IP a lot of posts disappears

he used to post his crappy fanfics on MHA generals shipping grape boy with girls

now he shit ups ToC threads, MHA threads, BC threads, Kimetsu threads, Mob Psycho threads Chainsaw threads
you can always tell who he's by his crappy baits, crappy ms paints and call others jimmy

No, Disney is for owning both of them

The poster probably thought the same thing and made this thread to see what kinda flame he could stir. There is another "great debate" thread involving OP. Won't be surprised if it's the same poster using shotgun tactics to see which one hits.

Black Clover is trash, my dude

OPfags and BCfags are friends

Attached: 09-44-20-f0hd1agsmnt01.png (1040x1040, 1.52M)

>ToC thread for the week is doing great for a change of pace
>suddenly a string of Black Clover themed bait, MS paints, and jimmy toilet posts appear
Really makes you think. I'm still not entirely sure what this Jim meme is.

Measuring the quality of a series by its success is absurd. One piece completely outstrips berserk and yu yu hakusho but its not like you'll be laughed out of the room for suggesting they're on par

Jimmy = MHATARD

Ah, I figured it was just a way to insult people who don't like Black Clover that may or may not have been based on an actual user.

BC thread's resident autistic shit poster that seethes when the series does something good and usually makes these kind of post. If only I could /r/ that BC "who is jeremy" pic sadly I dont have it here.

>After seeing this, I realize OPfags and BCfags never EVER go at each other.
Black Clover fans tried to start shit with OP, but OP fans just ignored them

some boogeyman

OP's fanbase is less cancerous than those others.

jimmy is some user in mangahelpers forums who claims that bc manga isn't a successful manga or something like that, so now everyone that doesn't like bc is jimmy

the shitposter also tried to blame his shitposting on this jimmy for some reason which is clearly bullshit, probably trying to evade the ban

anywho...there are dead threads in which people didn't take his baits and he basically admitted that he's a bc tard that only shitpost because he want to keep bc threads alive

>comfy pirate adventures in autism
>vs
>some edgy shit I don't even know the name of

>BC actually has its own ACK
I don't know if I should be impressed or not.

Other way around.

No not really

No one cares about BC.

t. Cloverc uck

There is a better series you all could watch , it's really good , it's called naruto

Attached: 1482184584509.jpg (1728x1296, 651K)

>look mom i posted it again!

bait harder.

>One Piece out sells number 2-10 combined
Overall or current? You're still wrong

>Out sells number 2-10 combined
Source?
also 2-10 of what?

What BC stands for?

Both are utter trash. No need to discuss anything here.

Black Cockadoodledoo

WHo?