Alright Yea Forums, let's test your anime protagonist skills. How do you get out of a bad relationship?

Alright Yea Forums, let's test your anime protagonist skills. How do you get out of a bad relationship?

Attached: d8e54074c8d414495dbb8ba23bf6f0250056.jpg (1084x1618, 544K)

act gross and fart.

What's the context here?

Is she jacking off/horny

Midou is holding her boyfriend captive until he breaks down like a dog.

Hot! What's the sauce?

Ijousha no Ai

Attached: NTR ending.jpg (1084x1618, 555K)

Acceptance.

>Accept her the way she is
>She secretly buys a sex dungeon in the countryside and traps you there
>You spend the rest of your days as her plaything

Attached: 315.png (433x455, 230K)

why is she touching herself

Attached: 1461453218142.jpg (772x817, 112K)

she gets wet during torture sessions.

Attached: cap1.jpg (353x250, 27K)

why

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.jpg (550x545, 19K)

because it's fun to read about crazies than it is to date them.

Attached: cap3.jpg (456x819, 70K)

Does anyone get off to this?

Does she get fucked? Or is it like that other manga about that guy and 4 females tortureing him?

What the fuck is she doing

I just realized turned on means you are sexually activated you're cock is ready and get off means you just finished busting a nut and therefore no longer needs to provide blood for your penis therefore getting it off.

No idea but it's kinky

So why didn't he kill her? He got all worked up to do it, had a knife and didn't give a fuck about the police at all, then bitched out when he found out she had amnesia. But then after she regained her memory and literally started torturing somebody in front of him, he just sat there and let her do whatever she wanted.

>anime logic
we can't question the ways of the beta MC. he should have called the cops to be honest.

>Pub. status: Completed
Alright, should I bring tissues?

I wouldn't be able to get in a relationship in the first place.

She's a yandere. You don't get to make that decision.

LET SLEEPING DOGS LIE. Holy fuck they should have never went to that kindergarden

Shame that translations died halfway through the series.

The best part was when the blond sister went alone with the yandere. I cringed in pain when I saw what was on the video.

Attached: blondie.jpg (444x233, 36K)

Yea, it would actually be kindof interesting to see what a yandere would do if her target just became actively less attractive. like, we wore mismatching socks over sandals, didn't bathe, got fat, just like, full nine yards let himself go.

Even from the beginning he was established as being a meek and sensitive kid. He only became more pragmatic after she put him through the initial shit. It's pretty dumb to expect a meek middle school boy be able to deal with that situation perfectly as it's happening.

There was a doujin with a concept similar to this. As I recall, the girl came to the conclusion that an ayy lmao was wearing the dude's skin and flayed him.

Attached: 1491894835743.png (469x237, 180K)

I rate this comment 5/7

so when are they gonna finish the rest? they starting uploading chapters again but then after like 3 chapter they disappeared again when I needed them most

>"Please break up with me"

>Born with a happy normal family, both loving mother and father
>Doesn't make friends at school easily, pretty aloof
>Some boy is kind to you at one time, says he would've fallen in love if his crush didn't exist
>Murder happens, sent to some juvenile center
>Parents are ostracised in their neighbourhood, mother gets divorced
>Waits years for her daughter to come back and moves, harassment never stops and she eventually kills herself

Interesting

Attached: Ijousha no Ai4.png (1070x1600, 1.59M)

"I'm gonna kill her!"
"Nope, I'm a pussy."
"I'm gonna kill her!"
"Nope, I'm a pussy."
"I'm gonna kill her... but she might have some extravagant fail-safe system to leak some pictures from several years ago related to some chick I don't even know anymore and what's nothing to do with me anyways, I can't kill her just yet. Even if it means putting myself through misery and continuing to endanger even more people in the future."
This fucking idiot deserves the shit that happens to him.

You go for a final rapey rapey

MC needs to grow some balls after going through that clusterfuck

Attached: 1558255953307.gif (330x300, 953K)

You break up.

that doesn't look moe at all

Attached: Underwater-Commie-Nichijou-26-720p-E17C507E.mkv_snapshot_03.42_2017.02.09_09.33.13.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

[x] Genuflect

they are trying to imitate Mexican Cartel executioners.

I act natural and let the girl's natural revulsion do the rest of the work.