Is your waifu redpilled about the true shape of the earth?

Is your waifu redpilled about the true shape of the earth?

Attached: 1558465272773.jpg (845x960, 200K)

Attached: 1515598974557.jpg (1920x1299, 932K)

This makes so much sense...

I legit have the urge to take as many flat-earthers as I can stuff in one up in a jet, circumnavigate the globe and then crash it sometimes.

Cringe and roundpilled

With their dying breath, they'd accuse you of flying in a 1 degree circle and that the landmass just off to the west is the airport you took off from.

All makes sense now.

Attached: 1435116307946.jpg (764x744, 220K)

But how do you know the ice ball isn't flat?

This doesn't make sense at all.

What happens if global warming melts the giant ice ball?

Considering how bad this board had gotten having actual flat earthers would be the final nail in the coffin

Nice try, globalist.
The map will always be superior.

found the balltards

Good luck getting through.

Attached: AntarticaMaps.jpg (1048x3320, 1.13M)

Attached: nazisettlements.jpg (750x1665, 276K)

Kill yourselves baiters or faggots that believe this religious nut ass

Get the fuck out retarded cancer. I bet you are here since 2014

What, you are baiting or just nuts

Attached: 1495405281465.jpg (475x543, 49K)

I don't know much about space and planets and shit but I know enough about physics to know that if the earth was round likey they say it is I would fall right off the planet since I'm on what would be the side of it.

Attached: 1554678164746.png (481x511, 182K)

t. globehead

>I know enough about physics to know that if the earth was round
>likey they say it is
> I would fall right off the planet since I'm on what would be the side of it
Ok, now I know that you are baiting

I fucking hate this board

Attached: __earth_chan_and_moon_chan_original_drawn_by_kukuruyo__d9a9afd453230cb3fbe0d4163db79123.jpg (1240x1754, 922K)

>HxH Map.jpg

Put an ant on a tennis ball and you will see how it walks all around it because of the tennis ball gravitational field.

I want to beat her up

>possibly hollow

Attached: 1555374868451.jpg (690x720, 29K)

The earth is flat and sharks are smooth.

Attached: 1336693368185.gif (320x180, 1.75M)

>redpilled
Both these pills are a false choice. The blue pill keeps you enslaved to The System. The red pill condemns you to a life of suffering where your good deeds are tracked and your extinction is inevitable. Worst yet, it is revealed that the red pills are all part of a system run by the machines necessary for blue pill survival. None are truth or freedom from the system. You either willingly accept the system or falsely believe you're rebelling against the system, unaware you're merely playing a different role and shockingly vital role in the same system. In other words, both choices are lie-filled shit choices and red pills are merely another form of blue pill. Whichever you chose, The Matrix has you.

What the Wachowskis are trying to tell us, at times begging us to understand, is that our options are never limited to the choices laid in front of us. We are free to find our own path. The true pill is no pill.

Attached: morpheus-red-pill-vs-blue-pill_480.jpg (480x360, 172K)

The most surprising things are Morpheus' lines
>Morpheus: "You take the red pill and you stay in Wonderland, and I show you just how deep the rabbit hole goes."
>Stay in Wonderland
Stay in Wonderland? The fantasy? Funny how taking the red pill does that. Neo is supposed to be pulled out of Wonderland, out of the fantasy, not pulled deeper into it.

Consider that, ALL the films, the Oracle offers Neo a red pill. What does Neo do with them? In the first Matrix, Neo takes the red pill and swallows it. In Matrix Reloaded, Neo takes the red candy, but does not swallow it. In Matrix Revolutions, Neo does not take the red candy at all. In each film, Neo’s decision evolves. He does from swallowing it to rejecting it. This is the Oracle’s purpose, the function for which she was created - guide Neo along the Path of the One, into the Architect’s Room where he is meant to go through the left door & allow Zion to be destroyed. In other words, every last red pill is still enslaved to the system. Even The One, the Matrix equivalent of Jesus, is the system's bitch. Just see check out what Neo tells Morpheus after
>Neo: It was a lie, Morpheus. The Prophesy was a lie. The One was never meant to end anything. It was all another System of Control.
Even The One was another slave to the system. If the most powerful of the red pills is another cog in the machine, what does that say about all red pills? Neo recognized that.

What makes Neo stand out isn't that he's a red pill, there's many. It isn't because he's a One, there's many too. It's because he was the first One to recognize this, and reject BOTH red pill and blue pill. And instead of doing what he's told like an obedient servant, he creates his own path. This path he created, though it cost him his life, it ended up bringing a new future no previous One came close to. Peace between Humanity and Machine. In other words, both pills are lies. The truth is to see past both pills and make your own decision.

Attached: Oracle red pill.png (603x551, 357K)

Rotate that tennis ball at 1000 miles per hour and tell me how long that ant will stay on

Interesting take, but was the first Matrix meant to be a standalone movie? There's also an argument that the idea of the red pill lives on past the attempted appeasement traps the machines intended for it.

>There's also an argument that the idea of the red pill lives on past the attempted appeasement traps the machines intended for it.
That's sorta the user's point, that after the red pill, it's discovering the red pill too is a lie and moving beyond the red pill.

These routes are actually well patrolled, you see jets booming and boats patrolling every day

Oops meant

I meant more in the idea of a red pill beyond the red pill, or creating your own red pill. The path it sets you on gives you the ability to one day walk your own path, but you have to break away at some point to do so.

But as the user said, it's not about making your own red pill but rejecting all the pills altogether and going without one. Besides, a wanted terrorist offers two shiny pills and Neo takes one without thinking it's a trick? IRL he'd be missing some organs when he wakes up.

"Your own red pill," is the path of breaking away, the next step that you have to make. Also, Morpheus is kind of shit out of luck in the setting of The Matrix when it comes to any other way to save humanity, so it's not like he has actual terrorism tied into it. Of course in real life Neo would have been up a creek no matter which pill he took, or if he took neither.

there is also atmosphere, and the ant is not pulled by the the ball but by the Earth as the tennis balls has small mass and therefore almost no gravity
so if u spin the ball fast, all the ant will do is fall to the Earth, the only reason he can stay on tennis ball if he is holding onto it because of something else

I wish I could find a shirt like that