3x3

My 3x3 for slice of life anime. What others would I enjoy?

Attached: SOL3x3.jpg (3264x3264, 2.73M)

1/7
shit taste

Didn't ask what you thought of my taste cunt

I bump your dying thread and you are so ungreatful? fuck you

>JoJo is slice of life
Lmao

DIU is kindof

Didn't really base it on your picks, but Kobayashi's dragon maid was a fantastic slice of life. Heart warming

They're..... They're chasing after a serial killer
What kind of life are you leading user?

Those are some bad anime

Attached: manga.png (1100x1100, 3.4M)

Welcome back you replied on my last 3x3

Still a lot of dicking around tho they really only chase kira for like a third

Someone said it looks like a swastika so I put a swastika on it

Attached: manga with swastika.jpg (1100x1100, 1.04M)

i like it

Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun.

is that the parody with the shoujo mangaka?

And the other two third are spent searching for another serial killer, dealing with a psychotic yandere, body horror with killer rats, and running away from a life sucking monster stand.

It's funny and laid back in some places but it's in no way SoL user sorry

Opinion on the other 8?

Good job user

Attached: 8dd427701641b6d04905baea23219734c729559c_00.jpg (339x512, 38K)

>alien shenanigans
>my girlfriend is trying to kill me
>let's eat Italian food
>invisible baby
not related to the main villian

It's just a comedy

Wellllp assuming you do know that only 5 are adapted into anime atm. I only ever watched part 4 and 5 and some of 3 (read all them tho) I didn't like part 1 and part 2 was better and featured best JoJo but it wasn't spectacular. 3 is kinda boring cause it's so repetitive but also has good fights and moments would recommend watching def. Part 5 is a must watch cause the anime is amazing so far, it's just a perfect amazing even better than the manga adaptation. Everyone shits on part 6 but i personally love it, it feels fresh to the JoJo universe. Part 7 is the best part by far and it was the best read in a while. Part 8 is still being written but if it continues on the same way, it'll maybe even be on par with part 7

Again, It has some laid back moments but all in all you can't call it SoL.
Just because re zero has scenes with subaru having fun, you can't call it SoL can you now?

Can't say I disagree with much of that but I meant the other 8 on my grid (Part 7 is fucking incredible)

I thought we didn't do recommendation threads here

9/9

Nazi/5
5/5

Attached: 3x3.jpg (2800x3000, 3.82M)

Yeah the purpose of these fucking 3x3s is just so neckbeards can squeal "shit taste"

I see, well the only ones I watched are LWA and Toradora. Both are fun and entertaining but Ouran was just not my cup of tea

You'd probably enjoy any of these extremely comfy shows.

Attached: the moe bunch.png (870x870, 1.3M)