Say something nice about her

Say something nice about her

Attached: Zerozero.jpg (1440x810, 145K)

No

Attached: 15564834895.gif (360x360, 900K)

I still have no idea what happened in the end, all I know is that I enjoyed watching it live with the rest of Yea Forums and freaking out

Whore

IMAGINE
M
A
G
I
N
E

In the end, Hiro got consumed as well, like the 100s before him.

what is nino doing in space?

>Steven Universe

Attached: 4L_gr8dbPSO.jpg (1024x576, 76K)

She has nice feet

fab queen

bark bark bark

V O R E
W H O R E

This always fucking happens with women. The moment they settle down they put on so much weight.

it takes great talent to be that fucking ugly

i love her smile

Attached: daki.jpg (1043x2048, 729K)

Retarded shit. No idea what you see about this shit

should i watch this show?

>1450m
>roughly 40,000,000 tonnes
IMAGINE

nah

why not?

>Same voice as Asuna, Pina Co Lada, Ryou Mi and Rocket from Sucker Punch's JP dub

it falls apart after ep 15. the plot just goes bizarre. it would be a waste of time. could watch to 15 then stop, i guess.

I'd watch til 15. It did a great job of keeping me engaged. The show ended at episode 15 though, and nobody remembered to tell the writers, so the show basically just meanders until they try to give it a gurren lagaan end and failed miserably.

1-15: pretty great, definitely worth watching.
16-18: still some good stuff, but the cracks are starting to show, and you won't get a nice conclusion, like you would had you stopped at episode 15, but one particularly fun thing happens in that time so it's hard for me to recommend skipping it.
19-24: A confused mess. 22 is alright, but really, the show's gone by this point. 19, 20, and 23 are really, really bad, and do a good job at undermining a lot of what the early show did well. 19 kills the world-building, 20 kills the plot, and 23 says fuck you for ever giving a shit in the first place

100 men...

Attached: 1540932546322.gif (600x338, 1.17M)

She's a big girl.

Kim Kardashian said 02 was her "hair inspo"
Say what you will about Kim, but she's influential.
Probably got some people into anime with her praise of the character design.

I miss darli fra bros

That is a very, very, very fucking bad thing.
Kanye tweeting about Akira being better than Spirited Away was far better for the medium

yes, the last episodes are the best, don't listen to brainlet plotfags

yes ignore the eccentric plotfags.

she looks beautiful in her wedding gown

can't even satisfy her

>implying it's not Kanye that's turning Kim into weeaboo

She was the show's best character until episode 15 when she became equally irrelevant with the rest of the characters.

>watch a neo gainax show
>get a neo gainax ending
what did you expect?

Attached: 1538129188192.jpg (2048x1308, 292K)

this
very good 15 ep anime

Attached: perfection_01.png (940x1080, 855K)

Watch until a wedding happens in episode 18 and then just consider the show over and done with.