Sarazanmai

Oh, no! He's perfect!

Attached: police brutality.jpg (903x698, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WQHyxMEQgdo
youtube.com/watch?v=OfCmW4k6pDQ
mobile.twitter.com/otakucalendarjp/status/1130533737609846785
e.mangadex.com/?page_id=175
twitter.com/oisitakoyaki/status/1131685807398330368
twitter.com/tantan_oekaki30/status/1131468348301008896
noitamina-shop.com/event/id/734
twitter.com/Grande_Kaimakan/status/1131946231431778304?s=19
youtube.com/watch?v=zWiDm53qhHg
youtube.com/watch?v=HmRlVckv-dc
youtube.com/watch?v=p39jHx85NAE
youtube.com/watch?v=pI6o1ZJI5Ac
twitter.com/saitomisaki/status/1131951873475301377?s=19
streamable.com/c6oit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1551771044425.jpg (1920x974, 118K)

when everything is settled and and Reo and Mabu learn Keppi made a fool of their daughter there's gonna be blood

Attached: Keppi is a cheating slut.jpg (1600x900, 97K)

I loved the after credits scene. The music. The otter,

Attached: 1527260488140.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

At least he can swallow semen now.

Stop being a cunt and fuck him already.

I can't believe this is leit their plot and not a shitpost

Do you think Keppi ever brushes his nasty butt-tasting teeth?

it has a beak not teeth
I don't now what that means tho

>tfw Kazuki's wish is to connect with his current family
>Kuji's wish is to help his brother and live with his only living family member
>Enta's wish is to fuck Kazuki

Everybody needs a dream.

Enta is surely going to re-evaluate his desire in the next episode. He's let his feelings get out of hand.

Attached: 1532994762453.jpg (1920x974, 134K)

>not wanting to fuck Kazuki
What are you gay?

I love him.

Attached: I love every Mabu.jpg (700x700, 70K)

I hate this little shit

If one of you mongrels thinks it's okay to haphazardly paste a misshapen, unaligned, poorly sized gun on one of these again I will personally hunt you down and execute you doggystyle.

Attached: sara7.jpg (720x540, 104K)

He just needs to be bullied a little when he does dumb shit. We've all had friends like that.

I want Kazuki and Toi to double-team bully him.

>friends
user...

>sara7.jpg
Nice

This is great.

Fuck I just realized since Enta did the extraction this episode he'll have 5 disks. Toi's gonna get fucking Thanos snapped.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-04-21-at-3.23.54-PM.png (222x234, 69K)

Kazuki should make him return those plates by allowing him to sniff his ass or something.

Nah, the boys aren't going to let Enta take the fifth.

They can make a wish now, if Enta coughs up the dishes. If he actually broke them, I will shit blood.

Threadly reminder that otters are not evil
youtu.be/WQHyxMEQgdo

Attached: 1527574059169.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

i want to cum inside aniki

I

I don't know if I believe you.

Attached: smile.jpg (1637x920, 65K)

Him inside you

Attached: 1533731936774.png (857x635, 750K)

believe

It has taken a long time deciding this but Reo has the best hair.

Attached: 1543372973478.jpg (1920x1080, 171K)

someone censor the lolipop

That's why otter rapist stole it.

Attached: 4kids.jpg (857x635, 228K)

How can this cute shota be the most polarizing character in the show?

Attached: E6CF2053-2A1D-4BCA-A63C-37762EB9037F.jpg (874x874, 77K)

Otters rape baby seals for fun

Attached: 87BEA48D-E42C-4161-8A12-9495AA97D1D5.jpg (640x483, 100K)

'Cause he's shit.

How many times a day does he finger himself to his own HD ultra realistic fantasies?

how would enta react if the otters raped kazuki's corpse?

I wanna groom him after Kazuki breaks his heart. EZ boipussy.

Wrong species! Sea otters don't even have real feets, what are they going to do with all that foot fetish desire.

ABSOLUTELY based.

Everything about Reo is sexy. Sex scene when.

Attached: 1558456707046.jpg (1920x1080, 193K)

When he snaps and rapes Mabu

>only 4 episodes left

>all you have to do is save him from loneliness and he’ll be a literal slave to your dick

Because he's the most realistic.
His "crimes" are also actually the least severe compared to the others. Not that many people actually witness or commit things like waterboarding and crossdressing as a lie in real life, but many would have experienced (whether receptive or productive) obsessive unrequited love.
This makes the other two distant, and viewers could thus ignore their flaws, whereas with Enta we are forced to empathise the mess.

I want aniki to live!

Attached: 74786422_p7.jpg (514x800, 265K)

Enta sabotaged Aniki.

He dies and Toi has to make the same deal as Reo.

When Reo stumbles into the police box drunk in the next episode and gets horny-depressed all over Mabu.

Attached: 420.png (766x648, 307K)

>Kazuki:"I made up with my brother so you can have the wish"
>Toi:"Okay, thanks"
>Enta:*autistic homosexual screeching*

>Reo gets absolutely wasted, as he does on twitter
>Gets into a fit of despair when he sees Mabu
>Fucks him just to feel some kind of connection
>Mabu is both overjoyed and saddened by Reo's pain but is a dead fish for the entire act
>Reo is filled with even more self loathing and frustration afterward
make it happen

Attached: sleepy times.png (588x639, 20K)

i want aniki to cum inside me
Daily reminder to pray this gets scanned.

Attached: D7PIdi5U8AAH1pb.jpg (1536x2048, 965K)

Enta did NOTHING wrong.

He did so many things wrong I don't even have a term for it.

Now do "notice me senpai."

Please don't say this
Everyday user

Attached: D6yQ9NYU0AAi70l.png (858x853, 323K)

Reaction edit?

:(

read the fking thread

O-okay, I didn't notice it.

Attached: kino.png (654x573, 623K)

He’s the most realistic anime faggot I’ve ever seen desu
>effeminate
>dramatic
>bitchy and conniving
>obsessed with str8 boys

Attached: FE1E0D48-3D6D-47ED-9A4A-7877D992DFBC.png (400x401, 176K)

>effeminate
He hasn't been effeminate even once.

daily reminder there’s still no greentext of aniki whoring himself for toi ending in complete and utter mindbreak

Is Enta James Charles?

Toting around bracelets for your Chad fantasy bf is pretty effete

Attached: E5E3D32E-D682-4D67-9A09-8F0FFCF71F1E.jpg (960x540, 56K)

UH OH SARAISTERS

Uh-oh sisters! Looks like someone stole our dishes of hope!

Well they’re both two faced fruitcucks.

Every week between episodes is hell.

>obsessed with str8 boys
Is Kazuki straight? He has something going on with Toi

Will you draw something wholesome if they get a happy ending?

Attached: fug.jpg (1104x993, 329K)

Sure!

Attached: 7.png (655x551, 18K)

I can handle all this suffering if it means somehow getting a happy ending.

this should be updated to the Reo looking otter

>4 episodes left
>gonna be at least 5 or so years until another Ikuhara anime
I'm gonna miss you guys.

Attached: 1557234859033.jpg (4096x2303, 1.74M)

It's going to be a 2 episode OVA next.

At least Sarazanmai is going great so far. It's like an improved version of MPD.

Kazuki did it all for his brother. Not sure about Toi he seems like a closet flamer.

Th-thanks in advance.

Attached: ff.jpg (1600x2048, 316K)

Attached: update.png (655x551, 15K)

No

Asia in general seriously believe that crossdressing mean no homo for both genders

I wonder if Reo is going to find out that otters have been wearing his face while raping his wife that he's been rejecting.

10/10

The meltdown will be incredible. Why is Reo's suffering so delicious?

The Natalie Store SNS straps are up on AmiAmi now.
>tfw I waffled too long on which shirts I wanted and they sold out

What Keppi was saying in his date with Sara stood out to me. I think "DaDaDarkness" isn't Keppi. Darkness is either a frog, evil kappa, or the rapeotter, and had been in prince Keppi's body (thus the weird long snout on his body?). They have different pupils. Otter and Darkness have the same VA I think. Also Otter that people think transformed into a shadow Reo might actually be the prince's body, although the shadow has slightly longer hair like Reo so maybe not. Basically Darkness otter was the one who killed the cops in the first place.

Attached: speculah.jpg (1555x2200, 706K)

His human form has a kappa face.

that's obviously Reo

Attached: [Erai-raws] Sarazanmai - 07 [1080p][Multiple Subtitle].mkv_snapshot_00.34.000.png (1920x1080, 805K)

The otter that's about to fuck Mabu doesn't have a snout like the prince. It has Reo's face

Ah okay, seems someone is still keeping Keppi's humanoid body locked away though.

can you do an update of the pancakes pic please

So Reo has two bodies like Sara and Keppi? The Reo we've seen ended up homeless as a child.

Otter yokai can shapeshift

I'm surprised nobody analysed Sarazanmai with Buddhist philosophy yet.
The title itself is interesting. It's either "three dishes/plates" or "dish, Samadhi", that is, "deep meditative consciousness". The meaning is quite clear: the three main characters connect via meditative understanding of their minds.
Expanding on the Buddhist and "three" idea. The thee boys' desires and wants seem to align with the "thee poisons": moha (delusion, confusion), raga (attachment, desire, sensuallity, greed), and dvesa (aversion, anger, hatred, hostility).

Deep

Attached: 1530269664828.jpg (1280x738, 77K)

Neat.

By the way I think we should still be careful of Kazuki.

Attached: frogposter.jpg (848x960, 174K)

if no happy ending I'm giving them one

Attached: D7GnaSzUcAAYEdo.jpg (2048x1536, 466K)

Why don’t they ever let them be properly shirtless? We still don’t know if they actually have nipples like the cops.

Fight the good fight

If no happy ending, we riot.

>I'm surprised nobody analysed Sarazanmai with Buddhist philosophy yet
Dude I know jack shit about this. I don't even know what christian shit happened to justify a holiday when there are. How would I know buddhist stuff when I see it?
Thanks for the insight.

Holy shit

so you are telling we are getting poly ending

torimodosanakya ikenai mono ga aru
Mabu Mabu

STAND BY ME
ONEEEEEEE~GAI~!

youtube.com/watch?v=OfCmW4k6pDQ

So which of the three characters is nearest to hitting rock bottom?

Attached: harukappa.png (1280x720, 1.24M)

Attached: stand by me oneeeeeeegaiiii.png (452x468, 8K)

>tfw no Haruka son or Chikai husband

Attached: 74316217_p2.jpg (1069x1200, 1015K)

The boys' problems can all feasibly be solved without otherworldly aid, unlike the cops. Best ending is Mabu getting the plates.

Attached: 1557798141364.jpg (1557x910, 111K)

Three, at least.

Enta is fucking mentally ill.

Attached: oh heck.jpg (275x413, 37K)

>Best ending is Mabu getting the plates.
But Mabu can't wish for himself, can he?
This. He's not only gay, he's a crazy.

I can't find Reo too attractive because the type of voice Miyano uses for him annoys me.

Very nice, very nice.

Enta

He sounds exactly like Rin and it completely ruins him for me

How the hell did Sara and Keppi even meet? The moment was so out there I felt I blinked and missed something.

Better than YKA but being 1 cour hurts the pacing.

Let me rephrase. Best ending is someone getting the plates who can wish for the cops to be happy. It doesn't necessarily have to be Reo or Mabu.

And Mabu could, possibly. He's actively trying to improve himself for Reo's sake, even if won't/can't communicate properly.

And Reo isn't a good choice, because he's already blind to the Mabu that's right in front of him.

Maybe Sara will be the one to fix Reo and Mabu’s situation. I don’t want the kids to use their plates on the cops that tried to kill Haruka.

mobile.twitter.com/otakucalendarjp/status/1130533737609846785

lol

If Sara is in love with Keppi, and the cops want to force Keppi to give them the plates, what is Sara going to do? Will she side Keppi or with the cops who raised her in the manga? Does she even remember/know who they are?

There's literally zero reasons for the boys to help them. Also I'm still waiting for them to interact, I feel like even though a lot happens in a single episode we don't move forward and don't get answers.

This show taught me gay shit can be good shit too.

I'm literally googling "how to finger yourself when you jerk off" after, what, 6 episodes of Sarazanmai?
This show is fucking dangerous.

And this morning I literally begged a black man to rape me while whispering "ussso". Holy shit.

Does the dish grant wish of people that isn't Keppi lackey's?

Keppi never says that the dish is exclusive for the boys only.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Sarazanmai - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_06.28_[2019.05.24_11.35.23].jpg (1280x720, 97K)

Shame you couldn't fit in the kick in the balls.

Episode 7 in the nutshell.

Attached: friendship.jpg (1200x905, 191K)

What Enta did was shit and it will come bite him in the ass, but I feel kind of bad for him. He does seem like the outlier of the trio, with Kazuki taking him for granted, and I think it's going to be made more obvious next episode where the flashback will most likely show Tooi and Kazuki being old friends or something like that. They did all that stuff in sync in the first episode, like the sumo fighting and cucumber eating before becoming proper kappa, while Enta just stumbled in there somehow. At the same time I feel bad for Tooi too because he genuinely tries to help and become friends but is pushed away because muh jealousy.

I hope Kazuki doesn't just ignore Enta. Has he ever gotten mad at Enta? Kazuki getting mad at Enta might slap some sense into him.

Must be or he wouldn't want it.

I don’t understand why if Mabu is so desperate to connect with Reo and be loved/accepted by him he says cruel things like “there’s no point in prioritizing personal feelings” to him

Yeah, I wish he got mad at him, it would benefit them both, and it would slap Enta out of his Kazuki obsession before it starts to seriously harm people.

He was brought back to life not as 100% as before maybe he doesn't know what else to do.

>Kuji
He started calling him Toi this very episode. That probably has shaken Enta as well.

Just watched episode 7. Wasn't that great especially compared to last episode, or the last few really (actually, probably the weakest so far IMO) but still a good watch of course.

based

Attached: sara6.png (480x360, 248K)

i feel this hard

Does anyone have the HQ screencaps of these? No raws that I can find on Nyaa leave in the sponsor screens, which is what these are from...

Attached: the-boob-kappa-in-the-latest-shot-traumatized-me.gif (848x477, 1.23M)

It will probably be something like "if I acknowledge you had feelings for me that would completely destroy our relationship" and Kazuki despite all appearances is fragile enough to keep them that way

Twitter sauce?

Attached: otter.webm (1280x720, 2.78M)

>I'm surprised nobody analysed Sarazanmai with Buddhist philosophy yet. The title itself is interesting. It's either "three dishes/plates" or "dish, Samadhi", that is, "deep meditative consciousness".
That's pointed out on e.mangadex.com/?page_id=175

A lot of Gulls in this episode

they're cute
now stop tripfagging

Attached: mpv-shot0247.jpg (1280x720, 382K)

Attached: D6VdvFcUcAEov4M.png (720x652, 886K)

Quick someone update the better template before someone uses the crappy misaligned template.

yabai

Attached: D7FoKLaVsAUYthh_miramotone.png (288x746, 154K)

I don't understand that contrictory behaviour either. I wonder if there's some extent to which the otters are purposely manipulating Mabu to keep him from actually becoming what Reo wants.

I can't believe this is literally what happened.

Well, Reo wasn't actually there to see it happen.

His illness is being in love.

The otters didn't or couldn't bring him back fully. He want made into a cyborg. Maybe he means Reo has to accept he has to go for maintenance if he wants Mabu as he was. He went for one recently just so he could eat.

Does he even need to go for maintenance that often? It sounds like he's trying to become more like the old Mabu.

Reo is crazy. He makes Mabu a portion and then gets angry when he tires to eat. Mabu installed a digestive system as Reo keeps role-playing.

Attached: 1535011666337.jpg (1280x720, 133K)

Doesn't seem so or Reo wouldn't be surprised by it.

She's clearly on team Keppi.
Also I'm probably over thinking things, but I hope Keppi isn't taking advantage of Sara's feelings for personal purposes.

I just want reo and mabu to be happy
fuck you ikuni
you made me cry over a homosexual buttjoke show where all the characters are cartoon animals and anal beads are a weapon.
>I hope Keppi isn't taking advantage of Sara's feelings for personal purposes.
You mean like every other prince-type ikuhara character who seems charming at first? he offered to kill kazuki with little suggestion of alternatives and no hesitation. keppi is a sociopath.

Uh, I just noticed this. Are those supposed to be flowers up there at the top in that window thing? Sakura flowers? Or am I retarded and it's something else

Attached: 1558647412510.png (940x527, 510K)

it's common to have flowers at a funeral user

Keppi isn't even 'charming', he is weird and freaky, and always acted with malice since episode 1, however when he's with Sara he acts totally different. I wonder if he's playing along or if he genuinely cares about the girl.

they are inside the sky tree, that's how the windows look like

twitter.com/oisitakoyaki/status/1131685807398330368

The hospital rooms are modeled after Tokyo Skytree's lifts.

Also there seems to be a slight sakura theme going on recalling the first scene in the first episode with the sakura petals as Haruka calls Kaazuki's name and Kazuki's mother necklace and sachet etc. Which might lead to something bigger or maybe not

Attached: IMGP0193-1024x680.jpg (1024x680, 67K)

Ah, that's interesting. Yeah, I know about the sakura motif that's been going on so I found it curious that they were showcased in that scene. I wonder if it's all relevant to the story at hand

>I wonder if it's all relevant to the story at hand
Same. Or it could be just part of the nip aesthetic the show is going for.

It's not for certain that Reo prepared that yakisoba that Mabu has. I got the impression that even prior to being able to eat, Mabu has insisted on sitting at the table with his matching teacup as part of the normalcy he is trying to re-achieve with Reo. On this particular morning, Mabu probably made his own instant yakisoba and sat there waiting to be able to eat it in front of Reo. Reo seemed to be actively trying to ignore Mabu's presence before he actually began eating, and I think that includes him ignoring the yakisoba in front of Mabu. If he thinks Mabu is pulling another brainless scheme to try to appear to be real, he thinks he'll just ignore it. You can tell from this scene that Reo has experienced Mabu's efforts to connect many times before and he's put up all kinds of defenses to them.

So I'm confused because I'm literally retarded. Was Mabu's death and all that a flashback? Has he been a mechanical doll since the beginning of the series?

Yes, the post credit scene of episode 6 is the flashback where he got killed and episode 7 is the continuation.

>Mabu, my beautiful doll, worthy of pity
Is this supposed to be mocking or just creepy sympathy? It sounds like the otter knows Mabu is an imperfect replica and as a result is suffering from his inability to connect to one he loves, but is that a good thing for the otter?

but what would Mabu wish? To be human again? To go back to the past? For Reo to love him again? The first shouldn't happen if Reo first doesn't accept the cyborg Mabu or it's rewarding Reo for being an asshole and the latter two are kind of fucked up

If all of Mabu's feelings are intact and all that has changed is his ability to express them, it would be kinda but not entirely fucked up for him to wish to have his old personality back. Still, I get the impression that if Mabu does have all his feelings, there must be something else that can be done to "fix" him. I'm not convinced that the otters tried their best to make him exactly the way he used be and just couldn't do better than the way he turned out--it seems more like he's being purposely held back, in order to keep both him and Reo under control.
I do think it's important that no matter what, Reo comes to recognize that the feelings Mabu has for him right now are love, but because it's still unclear what the otter's goal is and what exactly Mabu's state of being is, it's hard to guess what will happen.

It's a good thing for the otter because now he gets to fuck Mabu as much as he wants.

Attached: 1558024784986.jpg (1920x1080, 138K)

Oh okay, thank you kind user

Why does the otter want to fuck Mabu though? Yes, Mabu is beautiful and precious, but is that the only reason why the otter would purposely sabotage Mabu's recovery and Reo's sanity? Taking advantage of Mabu's love for Reo and transforming into Reo to fuck Mabu must have some special significance as well.

Ikuni has some kind of weird architecture boner. Bless him.

Wild shot but they were specifically put on the mission with Kuru Keppi and it was Kuro Keppi that killed Mabu so maybe there is a link.

Attached: 1527702212844.jpg (1200x609, 54K)

What if they are studying Darkness' powers' effects on Mabu's body
Also Mabu was killed too easily, and it's not clear what exactly is the cause of his death

Also adding, Reo has to pull out Mabu's heart to activate the Kappazombie.

Yeah Darkness really ate Mabu's shirikodama so they might need him as some trigger to use Darkness powers or some magic shit.

Attached: 1535792883717.jpg (1920x1080, 175K)

I want Sara's significance to be revealed.

Attached: what do you want, dish.jpg (606x989, 84K)

Mommy Sara.

Attached: 77e.gif (400x304, 1.95M)

At least we know she or her kappa isn't the evil one behind the cops.

twitter.com/tantan_oekaki30/status/1131468348301008896

Attached: D6wPmgaU0AAzAYn.jpg (1016x1677, 196K)

Attached: homos.jpg (1440x900, 374K)

How do we solve the Enta problem, boys?

He must accept the power of friendship.

Kazuki has to have a talk with him and tell him to move on because he can't return the feelings.

Seriously Kazuki is also acting like a dick by not addressing the situation

Threesome ending

Enta would still be dumb but at least he'd stop with his terrorist attacks.

He just needs someone to give him the dick he’s so desperate for.

Attached: 19177537-CE8C-4A0D-BC1C-DAF903A180CC.jpg (1668x1080, 364K)

To make more zombies for them dish

That's true. If Mabu and Reo were able to become whole and happy, they could stop working for the otters.
Is it necessary for the otter to fuck Mabu though?

Give him to cops to zombify. Kazuki will have to travel into his butt to delete him. Everyone happy.

Tyrone

I feel like the cops didn't raise her in the anime's current timeline. They were sent to the human world as cops right after Mabu's resurrection as a cyborg.

>not wanting to fuck prime doll boypussy
Of course it's necessary.

I’ll solve it.
With my penis.

We trade Enta to the otters for Mabu. They get to have another megane homo for fucking in every hole, and Mabu gets to go free.

Maybe Keppi is very charming under kappa standard and he's still a prince. Chicks dig princes

So, the cops are definitely going to die.

Attached: I'll sacrifice myself.png (607x770, 130K)

So it’s from Reo’s POV?

Sure seems like it.

Attached: onegai.jpg (938x704, 75K)

delete this Reo is for happiness and warm cuddles with his waifu Mabu

Is Kazuki aware of Enta's feelings or he's a clueless harem lead?

Why is this villain so sexual?

Attached: so no cock and ball torture.png (1920x1080, 3.51M)

He's not a dumb beta MC, he's just playing dumb

It seemed like he chose to ignore Enta's feelings after the leaking scene, because nothing mattered to him but Haruka. I'll honestly be surprised if it's revealed that Kazuki legitimately thought Enta's behavior was a punishment game from the soccer team.

ENTA IS A SLUT

Most crossdressers are straight.

Aren't all of Ikuhara's villains sexual?

Guy in my school dated girls. Then dates a feminine penis. They're really happy together?

Was he trying to seduce Kazuki here?

Something seems very off about their "date."

delet this Reo is going ti get his husband and him a happy ending

What do you mean?

>watch the episode
>proceed to say "USSO USSO' after the episode

Fuck you otter Kiryuu by making that stupid word appealing.

otter Kiryu is going to FUCK Mabu AND Reo

>falling on purpose and trying to lose seductively

Somewhere between very cute and extremely embarrassing.

Attached: EFE6ABB5-561B-4299-9E6B-B707164EB24C.jpg (1035x1600, 161K)

How will they redeem Enta?

He's just pretending to be retarded.

I much as I would like to see Enta go off in the deep end, I feel like he'll get redeemed next episode by helping Chikai out somehow.

Sacrifice, duh

Only 4 more episodes. This thing is moving at an insane pace. I bet Ikuni wanted 2 cour but couldn't get the budget.

He couldn't even get 12 episodes. It's tragic.

3P

Attached: 84AE051D-52FC-4272-BB71-FFB581932EF1.jpg (540x722, 90K)

Why does he only have 4 fingers?

cartoon

The index finger is hidden behind the cucumber.

Would you put a lot of effort into a scribble of a little homo lusting after cucumbers?

we need extra episodes
can't wait for the anime bubble to burst si every crashes and burn and they reorganize everything so we get few per year but very high quality productions by better paid employees... right?

Are the pre-screenings friday, saturday and sunday?

Sat to Mon

What, are you sure? I thought they were Saturday and Sunday only.

Anons... bilibili removed Sarazanmai from their streaming service... Is this another crackdown on anime in China?

Attached: crack.jpg (1160x763, 68K)

weird I remembered friday too

Too gay for chinkland. They can still pirate if they really want to watch.

was probably getting too homo to handle, F
China has super strict censorship laws over same sex content

with China out of the way the only route is to go gayer

>2019年4月6日(土)以降、毎週土曜・日曜 両日開催
noitamina-shop.com/event/id/734

Mappa must be really angry with Iku-chan right now.

I want character songs.
Did any of his previous shows include character songs?

No

This isn’t even their gayest show, why would they be mad all of a sudden?

There are charasongs in the BDs.
2nd vol is Kazuki, 3rd is Tooi, 4th is Enta. (Titles TBA)
5th and 6th volumes have a voice drama.

Is not just the gay, in China sexual content is heavily regulated too, the ball and cock torture scene was censored last episode
twitter.com/Grande_Kaimakan/status/1131946231431778304?s=19

I don't want to lose him bros ;_;

Attached: 1556891309801.jpg (768x1067, 90K)

Is Enta going to redeem himself and save him or become a shit past the point of no return and get him caught?

God I want to listen to them. Are they on Nyaa or anything?

I'm an anikifag but I want to see the latter just for plot deepening purposes. I think it's unlikely though.

And now the whole show is gone.

How can they be on nyaa if the BDs aren't even out yet?
You have to wait July for Kazuki's song, August for Tooi's and September for Enta's.
They'll surely release a preview sooner or later.

Communist party just a bunch of pussy

This is probably how Enta gets redeemed like Kazuki's infiltrating episode
I haven't seen anyone talk about the shit Reo was doing in ep7 before the flashback, the part he's analizing the map. I have the feeling they will meet in person next episode, he will probably steal the four plates.

they pulled kiryu to voice a gay otter

Kiryu's VA Takaya Kuroda in Japan is famous for BLCD, I can see why they gave him this role
This is why Kiwami 2 has a mission you become a BLCD voice actor

>This is why Kiwami 2 has a mission you become a BLCD voice actor
I need more details.

>BLCD
Is that where you buy a CD and listen to two men do filthy things to each other?
I feel like I know way too much about Ikuni's masturbation habits now.

We're supposed to see a parallel between Enta and Reo for both being fixated on their way their important relationships used to be, right? It's frustrating for me to do that though, given that Enta is challenged with accepting a change that occurred naturally, while Reo is challenged with accepting a change that occurred unnaturally. How can Reo be expected to recognize Mabu OR accept Mabu if doing so would forsake the old Mabu, under these circumstances?

This shit it is a gay soap but it's a pretty ok gay soap.

user, pls. Nobody on Yea Forums is this innocent, so it must be your elaborate ploy to make people post some:
youtube.com/watch?v=zWiDm53qhHg

Reo won't be forsaking the old Mabu since it's the actual Mabu but he's like a still recovering patient.

more or less, basically an audio drama adaptation
youtube.com/watch?v=HmRlVckv-dc
youtube.com/watch?v=p39jHx85NAE

the irony here is that I think Kuroda always gets casted as a top but here he's a bottom

This is comedy gold!

Attached: Clipboard01.jpg (1223x690, 51K)

Being yakuza is a tough job.

Attached: Clipboard01.jpg (1239x647, 51K)

Aniki does BLCD for his otouto

>Ikuni's masturbation habits now.
I'm interested, go on

Well, he clearly masturbates to enough BLCD to know one of its biggest voices, and to reference the guy in his anime.

Someone really should have spoken up and made Ikuni stop.

Reo would need to come to a complete understanding that the current Mabu really is Mabu (of sound mind) in order to not feel like he's forsaking the old Mabu. Reo feels responsible for Mabu's death, and if he can't become sure that the "revived" Mabu is really Mabu, even if he realizes that the revived Mabu loves him, I imagine he wouldn't be able to give up on undoing the death of the real Mabu that he feels responsible for.
Anyhow, it's frustrating to feel like I'm supposed to see Enta and Reo's problems as similar when Enta's problem is refusing to accept change, and Reo's actual problem seems more like not being able to trust that shady malicous characters involved in the death and resurrection of his drastically-changed beloved actually gave him back his real beloved.

>We're supposed to see a parallel between Enta and Reo for both being fixated on their way their important relationships used to be, right?
and Kazuki, Reo takes the full blame for what happened to Mabu and its trying to fix it in a fucked up way while also pushing away the person in front of them
It's the same story of Kazuki and Haruka

How would you even know that? Do you have something to confess, user?

I'm late, what the fuck is wrong with Enta?

Attached: abbachio reeee.jpg (540x587, 59K)

Nobody on Yea Forums is free from sin.

Mabu died for our sins

Jealous fucker.

Gay and stupid

The difference between Reo and Kazuki in that parallel though, is that Kazuki knew for a fact that Haruka was real. Kazuki refused to accept forgiveness and was trying to atone for his guilt in a way that was hurting them both despite having no means of undoing Haruka's accident. Reo accepted a bad deal with otherworldly entities to get Mabu back, doesn't think he actually got Mabu back (for fairly good reason, in a case where Mabu could in fact be fake), and now has further otherworldly options available to actually undo Mabu's death. Yes, it's a failing on Reo's part that he won't even consider the possibilty that Mabu is real and that's causing Mabu to suffer, but I just don't feel like it's fair to judge Reo as harshly as Ikuhara seems to want me to.

For all the complaints about how gay and "SJW-pandering" this show is, it's actually quite subverting:

>Enta
>gay as hell fucboi
>your typical "gay sex craze" stereotype
>Got put down this ep because he can't into his crush having a not-gay male friend.

>Mabu and Reo
>gay as hell dancing
>Your typical "two hot gay dudes" stereotype
>Reo actually resented not-Mabu because he couldn't connect emotionally with him

It's gay, but it's good.

I honestly can't tell if this is bait or you're retarded.

well yes, both Kazuki and Enta cases have particularities that don't apply to Reo. Reo is the both of them but also extra fucked up.

It's perfectly fine to disagree without thinking the other side is retarded, man.

I just hope that Reo isn't punished more than he deserves to be if he fails. It would be too cruel to him and Mabu.

Kuroda is probably too comfortable at this point saying things like doll seductively

Hot

Attached: male vagina bones are too much for a blue board.jpg (500x484, 124K)

>wouldn't it be better to wipe it off with a towel quickly?
>i'm marking you
Reo is 2lewd4 an angel like Mabu.

Probably the latter because the kids have no drama otherwise.

>complaints about "SJW-pandering"
Did anyone do this?

The more I think about it, the more similarities I see between him and Reo. I keep wondering if they will have the same ending.

Attached: DP4eDSHVwAAOOlF.jpg (1200x900, 168K)

Can someone upload the reaction template using the higher res?

NO!

We know Keppi farts. Does Sara fart?

Characters that cannot let go of an image of the past to their own mental detriment are an Ikuhara classic. At least in Reo's case he has far more of a logical reason to believe Ma2 isn't real compared to Mikage believing Mamiya is real.

Zomabu will die for real and Reo will have to learn to accept it

Placing my bets that Mabu2 will sacrifice himself for Reo again and Reo will finally acknowledge Mabu2's feelings before he dies.

People are too harsh on Reo. We've literally never seen Mabu2 express any kind of real emotion around Reo and his suffering is for our eyes only. As far as Reo has seen and experienced, Mabu2 is an emotionless android who can't (until recently) perform basic human functions and has never actually told Reo that there's any love left inside him. After seeing that Mabu literally died, why is he in the wrong for believing that this isn't him? Why is it fair to expect Reo to see the love coming from someone who, to him, has been nothing but cold and emotionless?

Attached: life is a nightmare.png (950x594, 464K)

This is not okay.

yamete

I can live with this, if Reo dies too. Don't make the man live without his waifu any more. They can go to the next plane together.

Everyone A posing in the OP is parallel

Ikuhara himself seems too harsh on Reo from that interview answer where he describes Reo being fixated on the past. I don't know if this fucked up narrative will make sense later or if Ikuhara just really blew it with the metaphor this time.

where is this face from, I need it

It would be one thing if Mabu came back perfectly and expressed all the love that he had for Reo but Reo just refused to hear it and Mabu shrank back into emotionless as a reaction, but it really seems like Mabu's had all the outward emotions and humanity drained out of him from the get go. Sure, Reo should really let go of the past instead of trying to scrape it back but it seems unfair to say that he's being cruel.

Why does Mabu2 even love Reo if he's so mean to him all the time

He ism't fully functional maybe that's all he knows.

He was programmed with Mabu's personality. Mabu loved Reo. Therefore, Mabu2 has to love Reo, no matter what.

he isn't gonna lose kibou

So Kazuki won't crossdress again?

I won't say Reo is mean all the time. His mood changed when Mabu when for maintenance and he seemed to talk to Mabu normally from what little interaction shown before that.

Unlikely, he's back to wearing his family clothing. That connects him to Haruka and his adopted parents.

Do they deserve happiness?

Attached: 74881279_p5.jpg (600x514, 80K)

I dun care

Deserve it? Absolutely. Will get it? Debatable.

Attached: 1556218442470.jpg (1020x689, 102K)

Either this or he understands Reo's lack of trust and is willing to endure it until he can get through to Reo.

Mabu does. Every that's happening to him now isn't really his choice and he can't do anything.

Hopefully not. So the theory that Kazuki = Sara is discarded?

Her farts smell like cucumber flowers.

Yes.

Attached: IMG_20190524_080510.jpg (601x783, 149K)

Yes but before they can achieve any form of happiness they need to get away from the otter empire.

Do they deserve happiness?

Attached: 00.png (1458x814, 1.38M)

Yes. Even Enta, he just needs to grow up.

Baby Mabu looks so much like Enta.

Attached: D7Ly6xNUYAAy4PR.jpg large.jpg (850x991, 82K)

Does it mean Enta will grow up into a delicate bishounen?

10/10

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Sarazanmai - 02 [720p].mkv_snapshot_04.31.956.jpg (1366x768, 98K)

only Toi desu his aniki too

Attached: 1555871583829.png (616x700, 245K)

Only if he's lucky.

Not if he dies before he gets to grow up.

Toi and Kazuki deserve happiness together!

Attached: D7EP4-lUEAAsKeR.jpg (892x1200, 124K)

Reo is a shit and will suffer in the end

KP=Kappa Prince?

Attached: IMG_20190524_160449.jpg (1920x974, 224K)

Reo has done shitty stuff but ultimately he's also a victim and is already suffering. Considering the story, you know he will be suffering more.

>Thumbnail makes it seem like he's shocked Mabu is kissing him
>Full size is Reo's embarrassed blushing
Truly a perfect piece of fanart

I'm excited for the drama with the boys next week.
It would be great if Toi actually believed that Enta liked him and was excited about joining the soccer team with him and Kazuki. He'll feel like shit for bothering to open up and trust the other boys.
Maybe when Enta runs into Chikai, Chikai will recognize Enta from a text from Toi and will tell Enta that he's glad Toi finally has friends. Enta can feel even more like a piece of shit after Kazuki surely told him off.
I want to know how Enta is going to make up for it, and hope that he manages to forge a proper connection with both of the other boys.

Or Kep-Pi and apparently Keppi's proto name was KP.

And "Ke-ppi".

Do all the A's mark potential otter victims that just haven't been converted yet?

Yeah I can't wait to watch the next episode. I'm looking forward to the leaks tomorrow because I'm just to curious.

He’s already tiny and cute. Too bad about the insanity.

Attached: DFB1F4D1-8C28-4DF8-97D6-8267CA3BB54A.png (700x421, 214K)

>Chikai will recognize Enta from a text from Toi
That would be way too convenient. Why would Toi describe some dudes he hangs out with to his brother?

I can’t wait to be spoiled of who dies before the episode airs

Nothing a good lobotomy cannot fix.

Please tell me he's going to be okay. please

Attached: D63GNxHU0AEfgJq.png (777x720, 117K)

Because he's a kid and he's been otherwise friendless up until now. Maybe Chikai asked him how he's been doing and Toi answered that he's been hanging out with some guys, maybe texted his brother a photo. It could just be conversational shit.

>lobotomy to remove his abhorrent personality
>dye job

There, a new mini Mabu.

He'll suffer and go insane, but Mabu will save him. Reo will be okay.

Attached: 1558197631398.jpg (554x398, 85K)

Imagine the sex

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Sarazanmai - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_13.34_[2019.05.23_18.35.07].jpg (1280x720, 206K)

Sounds more like their current situation. The song is sad but doesn't necessarily bode tragedy for the future. They could get their shit together still

I really liked the changed dancing sequence this episode
tama tama

Attached: 9051ecd94963c3939a696ed17494f7d6.png (699x365, 89K)

He is being portrayed very sympathetically for a mass murderer dish. The Mabu thing is a problem they both need to overcome but if there's a crime he needs to be judged for it's more to do with that, even if it was under duress. In the end he still decided to kill them for his own gain.

tama tama
youtube.com/watch?v=pI6o1ZJI5Ac

Ikuhara doesn't seem to care about Reo and Mabu executing faceless perverts. Ikuhara lets his temporary bad guys get away with a lot of shit and still have a hopeful ending.

Is Toi's weed business really not gonna be bought up again? Did Ikuhara really just do this for 4/20?

Attached: 44cd7a46-6995-465e-935d-ba6cc93e601f.png (1280x720, 692K)

cute butt

Enta must have been rock hard when Toi said he was leaving town. So determined he didn't mind the brothers possibly dying on the run.

The twist is Reo was the rapist otter the whole time.

Maybe it'll tie into the cops going after Aniki next episode.

>ywn shotgun weed with Toi while fingering his cute asshole
why live

Attached: 1558134187799.png (571x808, 269K)

I am confident they'll get s happy ending as well. Nor do I think the degenerates themselves are important, the thing here is Reo still decides to do awful shit in his quest for the past. It's not just that he can't accept his boyfriend's robotization. He's ruining himself and others in the process.

Is there fanart of them yet?

Do not despair. That's niichan's job, not ours.

He has a split personality that he isn't aware of and he's literally and deliberately cucking himself?

Mabu is participating in the degenerate killing as well, mind. Becoming what Reo desires is more important to him than sparing the lives of perverts.

>Mabu doesn't even exist either
>This is all some fucked up representation of Reo's psychology

>tfw you realize your waifu doesn't exist and you've been violently fucking the neighborhood cats the entire time

Attached: 1523327501424.jpg (700x700, 106K)

fucking hate it when that happens

Attached: Capture.png (377x297, 137K)

based and gay incest pilled still praying for that dōjinshi to get scanned

Attached: 74883339_p1.jpg (1872x2560, 1.54M)

I hoped Ikuhara would be more original than just making Enta a villain and out of the way of KazuToi endgame but I guess not.

Neither of those things are true though.

I don’t think there will be any endgames, but somehow I feel like Enta is going to get worse and worse. It’s up in the air for Kazuki.

>KazuToi
Why do people think this is a thing

Attached: smug spicy seiya.jpg (412x409, 42K)

This bitch thinks it won't end with bittersweet KazuToi endgame.

True endgame is bittersweet distance between all parties.

I don't feel much chemistry from them or care about any ships with the boys, but if so many people are seeing it there must be something. Probably because its obvious Enta is set up as a pathetic loser bad guy, and that Kazuki and Toi are the lead boys and don't have any real unsavory flaws. People just know Ikuhara does the same thing in every anime and this would fit his stock formula.

I might be the only one who doesn't like the choice of making Enta the villain. I'm still so confused that he said he would be closest to the audience, unless he was trying to insult people watching the show.

>Kazuki and Toi are the lead boys and don't have any real unsavory flaws.

I don't think this is true for Kazuki. He's not very likable in the first three episodes except for being cute. I'm sort of hoping for Toi to do something horrible too.

Shipfags falling for “bait” between the otome heroine protagonist and the “cool bad boy” character. But I don’t see an Ikuhara anime going in such a straightforward direction, I think it’ll be subverted honestly.

Kazuki's flaws are over and dropped and Toi's are understandable. Its at episode 8. If Enta is deteriorating now while the other boys are not, that's an obvious sign.

>and that Kazuki and Toi are the lead boys and don't have any real unsavory flaws.
1) They have no chemistry either
2) Kazuki stole a fucking cat

People think they're endgame because they're the main two, have complimenting designs (red/blue) and its usually the main two who become the final pair, like Utena/Anthy or Kureha/Ginko.

>Kazuki's flaws are over and dropped
A flaw doesn't stop being a flaw just because it's not in the spotlight anymore. Especially since Kazuki didn't actually do anything to try and right some of his wrongs.

I don't see much chemistry between them either, I just think it will happen because its something Ikuhara does and Enta's flaws feel more like a soap opera villain obviously jealous of the real canon pair's love. Stealing a cat or dealing weed isn't going to piss people off the way sabotaging a ship is, Ikuhara knows that perfectly well.

Enta's reveal was way too comically presented to make him a villain. It was pretty much Nanami tier desu

Nothing in the series has made him out to be unlikeable and everything he’s done has been excused by the narrative. But I don’t think that means he won’t end up suffering more. Plus it’s not like Enta hasn’t really been painted that badly, except being the subject of jokes and comic relief.

I’m just going to hold out for now. I can’t see Ikuhara making such a boring MC that his perfection ends up turning someone into a complete villain.

>or care about any ships with the boys, but if so many people are seeing it there must be something.
I'm in the same boat. I don't dislike it so I don't care if it does happen. I guess if people are seeing something perhaps there is something.

Attached: 1535668526759.png (296x258, 110K)

Of course he's complicit too. The discussion was about Reo though.

>Nothing in the series has made him out to be unlikeable and everything he’s done has been excused by the narrative. But I don’t think that means he won’t end up suffering more. Plus it’s not like Enta hasn’t really been painted that badly, except being the subject of jokes and comic relief.
I have no idea which Sarazanmai you're watching but Kazuki was made to be insanely unlikable and not a lot of people are seeing Enta's bullshit as comical.

There is no “main two” in Sarazanmai, it’s consistently a trio. The color argument is cringe too, it just reminds me of the god awful Voltron fandom. Almost as bad as people seriously believing the design of the cheap merch for this show “hints” at the ship.

How so? He has reconciled with his family and brother.

I think Kazuki's dark side is going to come back in a big way honestly. His turnaround was played so straight and so directly I think it might be setting up for a later twist. While he's in high spirits this episode, there's no reason to expect that he will stay that way.

I think because Enta was set up as so pathetic and unlikable people just want it canon just because it means Enta won't be with anyone, or dead.

the color coded characters isn't always about shipping, Kanba and Shoma were red and blue. Uthena and Anthy aren't.

Did you forget in Penguindrum Yuri attempted rape and the show literally did drop it and acted like she did nothing wrong

Finally someone said it. And the few faggots on 4chin should stop forcing the other boys have mo flaws meme too, forgetting the cat torture, attempted kidnap which was a goofy as Enta's trashing, and waterboarding. Whatever, better to ignore it from now on.

One main bends over backwards to help him, the other main is literally yandere for him, he’s apparently great at soccer, super beautiful in a dress and so self sacrificing that he’s willing to give up his life over an accident that wasn’t his fault. If he was a female MC he’d be literal waifubait.

Same. I really think the most fitting ending would be a trio of friends who are honest with each other rather than trying to pair them up.

Utena and Anthy, and Ginko and Kureha were set up the main characters. Kazuki and Toi are the first two we saw and the members of the trio who got spotlight enough to make their flaws and desires seem more sympathetic, unlike Enta. He's an afterthought while Kazuki and Toi had the first meeting, and will likely be forgotten childhood friends.

That's not how a lot of fans are seeing it. He's officially Problematic.

>people are seeing it so there must be something
More like they're the only attractive ones in the main trio so people are inevitably going to ship it regardless of how much it makes sense. Lockon/Allelujah was a thing back during Gundam 00's heyday just because they were hot.

Attached: 1546749844214.jpg (640x1920, 181K)

If people don't know Ikuhara enough by now to get he never plays self-sacrifice straight, and is critical about the pitfalls, that's on them. It was pretty obvious without hitting people over the head that Kazuki's constant attempts at self-sacrifice was hurting other people and he only did it to protect himself, not Haruka.

I don't know what's going on in the cap but its funny

They’re literally hitting you over the head with the three mains concept, user. How thick is your skull?
>three special ost tracks
>three colors
>always in a trio in promotional materiel
>logo has three fucking circles

>and so self sacrificing that he’s willing to give up his life over an accident that wasn’t his fault.
You mean so miserable over an accident that wasn't his fault he'll do anything he personally sees fit to try and make himself feel better

poly end

Why is he such a bitch nigga?

Attached: 1558337400046.png (600x569, 370K)

Completely Problematic And Abusive (ur cancelled sis if you like them)
>Enta
>Reo
>Keppi

A lil problematic but we stan these kings!!!
>Toi
>Kazuki
>Aniki

Pure sweet babby angels who did nothing wrong uwu
>Mabu
>Haruka
>Toi
>Sara

yes i will kill myself after this post goes through

Toi is only for his nii-san you fucking retards

Attached: D68gjC2UYAAaVZi.jpg (1000x1276, 97K)

I think friendship end would be the best for the kids. The otter cops already have the relationship issues covered. I don't even see the romance for Kazuki and Toi, they're becoming closer friends but it's not like they were even as fully honest with each other either. Did people forget Kazuki dressing as Sara and trying to affect her voice to get Toi to do him favors because he knew the reaction?

Obsessed with cocks.

Get out.

Pure sweet babby angels who did nothing wrong uwu
>Mabu

This one is right though

This is correct. KazuToifags should be gassed.

And toxic. We know, user, we know.

Attached: 1445513262361.jpg (265x308, 12K)

I'm just trying to justify it since from my point of view they're fine together and have a nice friendship going on. I don't see any romance but I don't have reasons to hate it.

Attached: 1538008874424.jpg (739x486, 40K)

They were flagged for endgame when they were forced to go on a date but were too shy to do it. That's soulmate-only stuff.

What a painfully weak character flaw. He’s just too good. I’m sure he’ll save the day with the power of love at the end or some shit too

He kills perverts. And lets an otter fuck him while his husband goes insane at home.

Hey, user! Turn around!

Attached: 1558645015527.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

I still don't know why Toi is given that treatment. Even is his backstory is sympathetic, he was still waterboarding a dude and he can be pretty aggressive. His first move to Kazuki was attempting to assault him with a ruler. I guess he's just treated as a chuuni because of his age?

Mabu is literally the only pure and good angel in this show. Except maybe Sara.

Attached: E46C9F44-E4EC-4C5E-BE1F-0373C763D624.jpg (551x689, 105K)

I don't see it as him being chuuni, I think it's more like the thug life chose him. I can't see him doing that stuff if he were well-off and not needing for anything.

Yeah, and it's hard to make statements about the nature of romantic relationships with children who act like children, honestly. It worked in Utena because everyone acted 5-10 years older than they actually were. Friendship end is the best end.

He had to shoot a man or else be raped and murdered when he was little. He's allowed to be a bit screwed up.

I know that it’s his most straightforward series yet, but that’s way too obvious for Ikuhara. I wouldn’t bet my shirikodama on it.

>He kills perverts
Deservedly

>And lets an otter fuck him while his husband goes insane at home
He’s doing it for Reo’s sake

nobody thinks that

Attached: Rule63Kuji.png (254x500, 45K)

Me too but I don’t go around mucking up the place.

You would if a cute thug tried to steal your man.

That tummy is a perfect landing pad for niichan's cum!

This but with EnToifags.

Homosexual insanity.
Also obsessed with cocks. Must be a Jinnai family trait because his sister is, too.

He’s not only gay but incredibly stupid.

Probably some retarded Yea Forumstard.

>>your typical "gay sex craze" stereotype
He isn't. This would be true if it wasn't Ikuhara, but Enta is just the last in a long of line of characters with unrequited love that act shitty.

Sounds good for hurtporn doujin but he knows what Reo is going through and understands why the guy is going off the deep end. He just doesn't know how to help.

I honestly want all the crazy cop doujin though, please scan them.

Attached: D7Q7oKsUwAAANDX.jpg (846x794, 86K)

Behead those who insult KazuToi

Attached: D7TibJ2UIAACuKn.jpg (1333x1000, 167K)

Based.

I want this to be a doujin or a fic. Hurtporn is best porn.

Fine taste. I am also still hoping for that otter Reo/Mabu/Reo 3p.

He's still not a precious baby did nothing wrong and that's fine. Characters don't have to be either irredeemable or flawless.

He is niichan's precious baby actually

Too real

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Danganronpa 3 - Despair Arc - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_16.38_[2016.09.13_18.36.04].jpg (639x662, 40K)

Why is Kazuki called the flawless self-insert when Toi feels more like that

I feel pretty neutral about all 3 characters and I want them to succeed. But if you have a character you feel bad for because he had a bad past or reason for what they did, the audience will like them a lot more than a character who just does things out of selfishness or personality defect. It’s my theory on why Toi is so popular anyway. Though I don’t think Enta is going to get a bad end at all. Comparing him to Nanami...well, Nanami for example was a self serving, kitten murdering, incredibly mean person and she was fun as fuck to watch, and she didn’t get “punished” or anything. The kids will be alright.

And if anything is going to be canon aside from ReoMabu I’ll be honestly surprised.

Pairing up any of the main three seems contrary to the show's messages about connections and communications. Of course it's possible to be in a relationship and have a mutual friend, but I don't think that's what Ikuni's going for.

very based and aniki pilled user aniki waking up to Toi curiously playing with his morning wood WHEN

Attached: 1557810586329.png (730x800, 563K)

I just want them to become friends, their bickering interactions are funny. I hope Enta doesn’t btfo Aniki.

Attached: B5C6DEEA-4129-4032-B777-1662E5900205.jpg (1031x909, 136K)

Nanami did wind up sympathetic also though. I hope we'll find out why Enta is the way he is and not just "well he's just creepy". Ikuhara usually has delved into why characters feel the way they do when they had obsessive feelings before.

Because fangirls. Could be worse. Kanba is a literal mass murderer and a terrorist but tumblrinas are still wet for him.

well he's better than shit boy Shouma

Because hes't the MC and faggots probably playing with their smartphones while watching the damn show like it was the average haremshit/fujoshit

Go back to tumblr

Attached: American tears.jpg (420x350, 34K)

I'm wet for him too.

You can blame Ikuhara for that. Even fanboys thought Kanba was so cool and badass.

>I just want them to become friends
This is all but guaranteed, so don't worry.

We already know enough, he liked him and Kazuki saved him from loneliness. Being the Golden Combi also added to his feelings of belonging and self-worth. Teenage boys being obsessive isn't anything new, this isn't rocket science.

What if I’m wet for shouma and toi?

I’m happy. I want to see Toi sigh and roll his eyes at Enta’s stupid antics even though he could easily bust his skull while hanging out with a healed and happy Kazuki.

Attached: 94919AC9-5D3D-4EA4-ADBB-78659CF4E059.jpg (1000x1000, 138K)

YES. Shenanigans and gentle bullying please.

Is it rape if they are dead though

delete

Attached: 1539273475192.png (472x467, 540K)

Based and friendshippilled.

Attached: 6E258090-5039-4E20-9BFF-625A31BAA62B.jpg (1593x2048, 249K)

I don’t care what happens, I just want to see Reo and Mabu hug or kiss before one or both of them inevitably dies

Does this make Toi Tati?
Or should I say Toiti

Attached: 6C0B7175-AF5A-4634-A7C5-D13D92C338C0.jpg (707x707, 60K)

Same

Attached: 1558346173348.jpg (1077x1200, 102K)

Reo doesn't deserve any Mabu

twitter.com/saitomisaki/status/1131951873475301377?s=19

There's literally no excuse as to why they wouldn't and Ikuni isn't a coward.

Reo begging for food.

Reo was a kind and devoted partner before all this nonsense.

I wish Mabu was completely hadaka under that apron

Reo is a good boy

Reo makes him wear the pants because he knows Mabu will walk into the police box like that and no one else is allowed to see Mabu's beautiful pale butt.

Attached: D7Q213ZVsAEJ3U6.jpg (768x1024, 147K)

The Sara mascot is very cute. If they don't sell plushies of it they're missing out.

>no one else is allowed to see Mabu's beautiful pale butt.
Except rape otters

You know what time it is?

It's FROG TIME!

streamable.com/c6oit
streamable.com/c6oit
streamable.com/c6oit

>"Saikou no kappuru desu kero"

Rape otters aren't allowed either! But it doesn't stop them.

I know. I would buy 20 of that.

At what age did Reo and Mabu lose their virginities to each other?

quints confirm

Attached: 1555690307627.png (994x738, 675K)

I was going to say they were too chickenshit to consummate but can't argue with those numbers

Checked.

Attached: schoolboy reomabu.jpg (1452x1984, 358K)

R18doujin idea: Mabu shows Reo the ningyouyaki he just perfected. Reo loses his mind and attacks Mabu, tries to destroy his mechanical heart but he notices as he yanks and manhandles it Mabu shows expression and starts to get aroused and moan, Reo gets a boner, hatefucks (rape? idk if Mabu would be willing in this scenario maybe he thinks he's finally wanted) Mabu but then he just feels disgusted at himself and goes away leaving Mabu on the floor made a mess and covered in cum

Confirmed

Attached: 1529465331441.jpg (1200x843, 57K)

Reo and Mabu banged at 15 confirmed.

Reo must have done stuff in his moments of rage and insanity.

Mabu would definitely be DTF but it'll make his pain stronger once Reo leaves in disgust.

I want to have a romantic date with mochi Sara

I have never seen anyone on tumblr even mention Kanba. He is hot as fuck though

It's good doujin fodder but in canon I can't see it unless he got shitfaced drunk. Too disgusted by Mabu2's fakeness.

It would be really cute.

I wonder how it is to fuck a cyborg, maybe he's really warm inside given he's running 24/7 like a computer

Mabu says he drinks like a fish on the twitter even when things are happy, so Reo probably gets drunk with concerning frequency nowadays.

Mabu gets Reo drunk then tries to night crawl into his futon

The otters like to bone him, so I'm sure they made sure his ass is in good condition.

If he disgusted because he went for maintenance other times he seem to be much more even tempered. Besides he would feels too much jealously to be just disgust.

I want doujin of this. Reo stuck in a delusion of the past and happy crying while fucking him only to lose it harder when he gets sober.

Attached: shit.png (235x235, 20K)

I'll take Sara herself.

Attached: 1550735718097.jpg (1200x675, 156K)

>Reo so drunk he's able to convince himself it's the real Mabu

Sara and pokemon Sara may be the same creature. If you find only her human form attractive, you don't really love her.

Attached: 1557069948557.jpg (960x678, 96K)

The highest highs and the lowest lows, all with added erections

I'm glad Sara found her prince, even if he is a spider abomination.

Intimacy where he can see Mabu's wrongness will set Reo off, attempting to have with him is a thousand times worse than Mabu trying to eat the broccoli. He can't even stand Mabu looking at him wrong.

Of course he doesn't only feel disgust for Mabu2 as a whole but that doesn't mean he can get over his various hangups enough to be intimate with him.

God she's so perfect.

You can't do that, kero.

>Mabu had to get maintenance to be able to cum
>the otter helped him learn to use his new dick

He won't be logical or picky when he's in crazy or rage mode.

Well?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Sarazanmai - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_22.00_[2019.05.24_22.18.10].png (1280x720, 963K)

If Ikuhara doesn't give her proper screen time and expand her background, I'll personally fly to Japan and throw a bag of cucumbers at him. Wasted design. She deserved her own anime.

This is a nice line. It says a lot about how intimate they were.

Stop this curse before it begins.

He's looking at a crying baby.

Attached: b57.jpg (292x326, 20K)

She has to be important to the overarching plot somehow. She knows the zombies' objects beforehand, knows that Keppi's a prince and can switch from kappa to human easily. No way she's just some rando.

Kek

He's even more unlikely to touch him if it's just rage. I can only see it if he loses his critical faculties.

Can I have her mochi version?

someone shop keppi's face on there

Attached: mmm.png (851x640, 944K)

>druk fuck commences
>Mabu covers Reo's eyes as if it'll solve the problem

The decorations giving her the predictions both vaguely resemble her and appear in the ancient artworks so they must have some importance.

Just fuck Mabu from behind! Like the otters do.

Fine, but at this rate I'm worried it's going to be rushed, in the last or second to last episode in a sort of infodump, which is what I hate

Can you die and become a kappazombie kero?

i legitimately laughed out loud, 10/10

Attached: mabu-umi.png (1280x720, 1.05M)

He is an animal and will die like one

Let me have fun, i'm bored and the thread hit bump limit

Attached: kono mabu da.png (1280x720, 1.06M)

It's beautiful.

>implying animals, especially police dogs, can't be good boys

Is this a meme now

Attached: yaranaika.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

Kind of

Attached: one punch mabu.png (1280x720, 1.05M)

Mabu would never meme at me like that!

I want to watch Toi pee

I was waiting for that

Started laughing halfway through and couldn't focus anymore.

Attached: 1558741135720.png (1280x720, 1.71M)

Attached: 1558741135720.jpg (1280x720, 384K)

Uho

Attached: 1558741135720.png (1280x720, 1.71M)

Attached: 1529229541550.jpg (200x200, 14K)

Mabu on the last page!

Attached: 1558741135720.png (1280x720, 1.58M)

Officer Niiboshi, I'm MABU.

Reo can't accept the SHOCKING TRUTH.

I hope some nip watcher sees this and this gains traction in the Japanese fanbase

Nip are busy eating broccoli and yakisoba.