Log Horizon is the only good modern Isekai

Log Horizon is the only good modern Isekai.

Attached: tumblr_ncxi9bUhy11qa94xto1_500.gif (500x281, 734K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rVN-z9C3g9Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ItS noT an iSeKai Its sTuck in A gAmE

ITs NoT aN isekaI IT jUsT WaLks tAlKS And SmeLls LiKe IsekaI

Literally who?

Yes.

That's a native isekai

only the first season is good

Only the first season is amazing

why was the second season so underwhelming?

The staff was relatively the same was the first season, they just adapted the weaker parts of the series back to back.

What ever happened to Marmalade?
Is he OK?
Is his imouto still a tsundere?

Too much focus on worst-girl Akatsuki and the other plotline going at the same time was just Shiroe et al banging their heads against a wall over and over until they beat the boss of the area.

I really hope we get season three at some point, season two ended right as shit started heating up.

Attached: 1410576847985.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

Akatsuki had an entire volume dedicated to herself, it was inevitable that she'd get an entire arc dedicated to her. Nevertheless the way that it was supposed to be adapted was Akatsuki's arc into Shiroe's arc because doing the two of them concurrently ruins the mystery of what exactly was Shiroe doing during novel 6.

I liked it at first but it got bogged down later on by the political stuff.

But this was epic.

youtube.com/watch?v=rVN-z9C3g9Q

Attached: Log-Horizon-2-696x464.jpg (696x464, 97K)

Not saying it's the anime's fault she had an arc, just saying that it sucked. Akatsuki just doesn't have enough character to make the amount of screentime she got worthwhile, especially when there was so much interesting other stuff going on.

The double arc is meant to be an interlude to setup for the later stuff. It was also good for Akatsuki since she actually got to stand on her own as a character instead of being overly reliant on Shiroe.

main character was too op

Akatsuki needs to not be made of cardboard before she can stand on her own, and making her whinge about having to fight Evil Santa alone is not enough to make her multi-dimensional. I would have been fine with it if it didn't drag on, but for how long it took, she got surprisingly little actual _development_.

That said, I haven't watched it since it aired, so I'm due for a re-up to see if it's as bad as I remember. Most people seem to remember similarly, so I suspect it is.

he should pay his taxes

I've watched it thrice. Every time I go
>huh, this isn't that bad, I guess my memory's exaggerated
and then as the second half of S2 starts I damn near drop it. Doesn't help that a good deal of it is just buildup to shit we'll never ever see, either.

Log Horizon's game was just a normal computer point and click game, you can't be stuck in it unlike VRMMO series, so it's isekai

>Log Horizon
>modern

Is it worth watching for the tiny Akame?