Which one has the most cancerous fanbase?

Attached: E84FFFC5-0C95-4814-A8A3-5169BB512218.jpg (1730x1711, 1.02M)

Hiatusxhiatus by far.

SNKfags

JOJOfags

Mob Psycho by far. Huntards at-least write paragraphs of 140+ IQ but all I see on Mob threads are Teacher x student yaoi and 'muh anime of the decade'.

the only thing cancerous about Mob's fanbase is that one schizo who spams every shonen thread with retarded shit no one cares about

Madoka.

>implying writing wall texts and keep spamming their bullshit in other threads is less obnoxious than spamming your shit in your containment thread

waifufags

It doesn't matter, Yea Forums is a shit board.

HxH and Snk (this has earned the status of the worst threads on Yea Forums)

I don't have a punchline.

t. Salty Mobtard

both are overrated reddit tripe, but Mob is the biggest offender.

HxH doesn’t have a fanbase. Rather, a family. Something op doesn’t understand.

This just confirms HxH is the most cancerous one

>HxH threads start getting fairly active.
>Shitposters from other shonen generals start console war shit.
>Hunter general responds by making extremely hyperbolic and sarcastic shitposts about HxH's intellectual merits and start calling themselves Hunterchads.
>Most of Yea Forums is smart enough to realize that anyone calling themselves high IQ chads is full of shit. Everyone else just ends up taking bait and looking retarded.
>Every day there is more and more Hunterchad asspain, making the Hunterchad shitposts more accurate than intended.

It's pretty entertaining honestly

This but unironically.

Well hunter hunter is shit
Mob is at least decent

As for fanbase who cares

Yea Forums is the cancer. Both shows are fine and the people that watch them are cool outside of Yea Forums.

meant to reply to OP

Both

Hxh

Both fanbases are pretty innocuous i think, both fanbases seem to have a sizeable amount of fujos. they can be a bit annoying but are easy enough to avoid, the bigger gripe i have is that i can't actually talk about either hxh or mob because of shitposting

Attached: 1556717885676.png (244x207, 40K)

Hunter x hunter is a 10/10 show and a 3/10 fanbase.
Mob is an 8/10 show and a 2/10 fanbase.
Jojo is the only good fanbase in existence, period.
Probably mob

Mobshits for sure.

>xd im so funny because op just asked about hxh and mob not my shitty answer

how does hxh still manage to make Yea Forums fume
that manga is still on hiatus

>Jojo is the only good fanbase in existence, period.
Holy fuck.

Holy shit you have autsim

Evafags

Literally this

Hunterfags shit up most Jump threads so them. Mobfags at least shit in their own thread.

HXH. Not kidding. Go to any thread and these idiots have to come and shit post about their shit.

FUCKING JOJO

Mobfags aren't even that bad. Huntards are an obnoxious blight.

The worst I've seen of Mobfags is "[insert series here] sucks! Read Mob! They can safely be laughed out of whatever thread they appear in.
Hunterfags have at least one Janny/Mod in their corner.

Mob Shitco fanboys, of course.

Brought to you by BnHA

>2 best anime of the decade
>Instead of accepting it and having a 2000 replies thread debating which ones deserves more the #1 spot, he decides to dismiss them by saying the fanbase is cancerous
Fuck off

seethe