One Piece

Chapter 943 SMILE
Cover: Robin is knitting something very seriously

Kin’emon and Inuarashi were extremely hurt by Yasu’s execution and began to remember their past with him.

Orochi’s subordinates tries to get rid of the people of Ebisu Town, but they refuse and keeps shouting about Yasuie while laughing with tears.

Hiyori is still crying in Zoro’s arms: “People here don’t even have the right to feel sorrow, it’s like hell”

Zoro’s rage is building up, while Orochi carelessly claim that this is how Wano should be.

Udon Prisoner Mine—
Luffy and Hyogoro saw the execution through the filming pond tanishi. Luffy couldn’t understand why people are laughing when someone died, Hyogoro explain that it could be the effect of the SMILE fruits.

Big Mom is not there yet.

Nami, Shinobu and the others—
Shinobu is explaining to everyone about the SMILE fruits.
There’s only a 10% success rate to obtain ability after eating the fruit, and there’s side effect:
Those that didn’t obtain an ability will lose the expressions of sorrow and anger.
In Shinobu’s flashback three people appears, Doflamingo, Kaido and Caesar.

That’s when Orochi had an idea about those SMILE failures. He mix those fruits with the foods that were transporting from the Capital to Okobore Town.
Many people thought they were just apples, and the whole town became what it is today.

Scene shifts to Hiyori and Zoro—
Otoko runs in, trying to save her father. She was discovered by Orochi, who shoots at her.
That’s when our Sangoro and Zorojuuro appears and save her.

Attached: 54984159418941.png (210x381, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

manamoa.net/bbs/board.php?bo_table=manga&wr_id=1157542
jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/one-piece-2/en/0/943/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZXJF8RdpVA8
youtube.com/watch?v=TQyfYyg4dZs
youtube.com/watch?v=KtmiPoPJ8us
youtube.com/watch?v=3tBqdKGiqnI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reminder that Vegapunk's failed artificial DF is superior to any of Caesar's "successes".

Now, where is this cutie?

Attached: 1551446458901.jpg (248x360, 21K)

Redon added that the SMILEs mixed with the leftovers for the poor towns were the ones that were already bitten by Kaido's goons and turned out to be duds. We can assume that the goons who failed to get a winning gacha SMILE became the Pleasures.

Oda killed the hype.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 98K)

CARIBROS
WHERE THE
FUCK
ARE WE LOCATED

NEXT NAKAMA INCOMING
AWAKENING WHEN

Attached: BEST LOGIA.png (640x512, 466K)

This new layer to the Beast pirates dynamic has really boosted them up in my list.

How big is Otoko's penis?

That's odd. DFs are supposed to become useless chunks of fruit once someone has taken the first bite.

It probably has something to do with the fruit itself rather than the "power" that it gives. Like whatever the fruits made into smiles are treated with has those side effects regardless of whether the power has been given to someone or not

How many Pleasures and Gifters drowned when Jack got a fleet sunk?

a dud might keep a good chunk of SAD since it failed to turn whoever bit it first into a zoan user

It's funny how someone who looks like the Joker working under someone named Joker created the OP version of Joker gas.

>It was supposed to be ZoLo's arc and Sangoro shouldn't be in the spotlight.

Attached: zoLocuck.jpg (625x847, 146K)

>join the beast pirates
>become an abomination guaranteed (either smiling freak or dumb looking smile)
I'll take my chances with the superior yonko crews, thank you

I love Nami!

Attached: OPSEX_Queen_Nami.jpg (1430x2000, 1.86M)

Caesar's failed fruit is just Vegapunk's experiment mass produced. Neither one could figure out Devil Fruits, and both have been massively successful in their fields otherwise.

>sex queen
>got flustered over Luffy getting a kiss
>outed herself as a kissless virgin

I'd rather have a grown up woman.

Attached: dcicvz6-d8d32804-6355-419f-8cc9-aebcdd0441e0.png (640x512, 135K)

What’s your favorite example of page composition in OP? I hear about it a lot for some manga, but not as much in others.

OPSEX is the name of the doujin, user.

In this Piece of Dream:
Shows a certain technique of Zoro’s.
“Zoro using the ability of the ??? fruit?!”

Attached: 862caf9b884.jpeg.jpg (600x607, 201K)

Reminder that Nami is cute and gay!

Attached: naimgay.jpg (1047x365, 301K)

Attached: 12-1.jpg (2450x1749, 904K)

Zorojuro

Attached: Zorojuro.jpg (480x480, 74K)

Attached: received_600517627110324.png (701x480, 372K)

What is this?

Wano Country Hakumai
(Why are you guys stealing such large amount of money?)
(Because Oden-san is troubled by money. If you’re going to kill us then do it!! Hedgehog!!)
Yasuie: That Oden, he found some weird people...
You can have all the money that you lots were trying to steal......!!
The young Scabbards: Huh—!!
Huh~~~~?!!
Subordinate: Lord Yasuie, then the economy of “Hakumai” are going to!!
Yasuie: Also, these are for you guys to use! Here!
Kin’emon: even more money?!
You’re kidding right, what’s your plan?!
Yasuie: Do you guys like Oden?
Kin’emon: Of course, we are greatly indebted to him!!
Yasuie: Then use these money to dress up neatly, learn some manners, buy some books for more knowledges. Having thugs like you guys for retainers will only bring shame to Oden!!

Attached: cunt.jpg (586x866, 125K)

It's an ad for One Piece Magazine 6 (6/17)

I see, so Yasu is a "make you care about his death through flashbacks after he actually dies" character

turns out franky was one of oden's retainers

>Do you guys like Oden?
>Of course
That Oden, he sure is great!

He is the best thing to ever happen EVER. Fuck you Orochi FUCK YOU

Attached: 1340504986162.jpg (1920x1080, 202K)

Guys is Perona on her way to becoming a wine aunt? Someone marry her already.

Attached: 1542957265158.png (392x720, 326K)

Just bring your own Devil Fruit, loser.

>he doesn't have a dapper ass zoan to begin with

Where's the wabbit?

Attached: 1554219833625.jpg (1100x809, 75K)

Ok I will

Congratulations!

On the ship back to Zou

So is someone gonna go with the Strawhats after this arc like Oden did with Roger?

Thanks

Yes, Kawamatsu is the next Strawhat
Don't ask me how I know, I just do

Do you like watching your wife and I like this on your honeymoon?

Attached: winegirl-perona-feet-tights.jpg (1300x767, 210K)

Yes, Toko

Absolute bad ass.

WEEEEEEHAHAHA, SENCHOU!

Attached: WEEEEEHAHAHA.png (512x798, 154K)

My wine aunt used to suck my dick when she babysitted me. She looked like the hot witch of Hocus Pocus, who isn't really "hot", just hotter than her sisters.

Doppu doppu
BUIIIII~

how the hell did Roger get Oden in his crew before going to Sky Island (since we see his writing up there which could only be done by Oden)? did he really go that far into the Grand Line, and then back?

Goddamned drunkard can't even upload his own image properly

Attached: Vasco Shot.png (232x457, 67K)

>That’s when our Sangoro and Zorojuuro appears and save her.

Nothing happens again but next chapter is saying that something will happen.

About time.

Oden originally joined up with Whitebeard, and then left once he realized that he and his crew were full of massive homos.
At that point he joined up with Roger, and then he started his final tour of the Grand Line, starting from Reverse Mountain all the way to Raftel.

Why not? Roger was a pirate for decades.

did ya miss the part when rayleigh tells them that at the end of the log you find out some shit about the writing and would have to do it all over like roger did? but since they are the chosen they've been on the right path so dont have to redo it like roger did.

Probably, yeah. Roger's trip to Raftel was only his last adventure, he had plenty before that.

Oden probably ventured to Paradise first and that's where they dropped Zoro's master once one of the scabbards learned navigation from him.

I want to fuck Speed but my little white dick might not be enough to please her :(

Stick a huge vibe in her horse pussy and then just hump her front while playing with her titties.

Just learn haki, bro

Attached: coa.png (621x328, 81K)

No because only I do that to my wife
I’m not a cuck like u

That sucks.

Attached: Carrotfags.gif (269x203, 1.67M)

bombs away, bunny bitch

Attached: X_Mark_Farewell.png (1192x1014, 1.53M)

this but bonney does it to me

Is this like a fetish for you or something?

Must have been awkward seeing Izou on Whitebeard's ship

it's for Carrot's birthday bash

I fucking hate namifags so much lads

Izou was one of the original 9 Red Scabbards, and stayed on with the WB pirates after Oden left. See: That's Izou between Kanjuro and Denjiro. The reason he stayed is obvious, he finally found kindred spirits in faggotry.

You can expect more of One Piece High School in the future!
Zoro's is the first in the series

Attached: 741fe3e9ly1g3bx4g6t10j20m80w614j.jpg (800x1158, 467K)

Korean
manamoa.net/bbs/board.php?bo_table=manga&wr_id=1157542

Attached: 6LoEa70.png (640x951, 619K)

>brook is white
triggered tumblr

Me on the left.

how mad is he?

Attached: mad.png (360x370, 126K)

Have we seen Kaido smile before this? (Not counting his dragon form)

Attached: Smile.jpg (992x586, 330K)

drake and hawkins vs zoro and sanji?

Attached: 882b579133c56916e8f0e46b8731d19f.jpg (748x1080, 482K)

jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/one-piece-2/en/0/943/

enjoy fellas

Who cares everyone is smiling now.

Thank you.

Attached: 14594e414123.png (223x359, 79K)

>Gonna cry? Gonna piss your pants maybe? Maybe shit and cum?

Jaiminisbox is out

>Noda Skywalker
Why does Oda love this guy so much?

I just like to think Izou found his calling and left before Oden ever traveled out of Wano, because daddy stuff.

>it's real
KITAAAAAAAA

You done goofed up Usopp.

Attached: oh oh.png (494x256, 107K)

Thought she was naked for a second

Honestly, Oda should've had their places switched- Zoro on the left and Sanji on the right.
Then their close up "HUUUH!?" would've been glaring at each other through their scar and hair.

Attached: faggots.png (922x1005, 694K)

zoro holding his foster daughteru pretty tight roronoa toko has a nice ring to it

It's not one person.

I think that she was with Komurasagi after Toko ate Sanji food.

>only 10% success rate
>on success, turns you into a freak of nature with little strength upgrade
Doflamingo scammed the SHIT out of Kaido

>Orochi feeding people leftover SMILES
He's so kind!

How in the fuck does Usopp even know this anyways? He's acting like he already knew that Toko was Yasu's daughter, instead of figuring it out from the context.

Attached: tengu.png (438x403, 113K)

>Helping Zou people before return with the Straw Hat Piratas again.

Yasu is 100% confirmed to survive this now, Usopp's lies always come true so the toad oil will save him.
fuck you Oda you fucking hack I actually thought you were going to kill someone off

based zorojuro saving his daughter

maybe MS translation will be different, let's see. I noticed this weird thing too

>Sanji confirmed non-virgin
Nice.

It's almost like he was told that...
Hint: Read slow

>we finally get an explanation for why so many of Kaidou's forces go down smiling
I thought it was just an indication of sado-masochism inherent to the beast pirates but there was actually and explanation, chapter is satisfactory, but still no confirmation of Queen's whale whale fruit so 7/10

His hair is still un-inked though?

His legs are hairy now.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 158K)

Pay more attention, Kizaru

Attached: 09c.png (925x1300, 406K)

The sado-part is at least still true.

Attached: Crucify & chill.png (511x530, 267K)

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

Kaido thought he would get the strongest crew but he got shitty SMILES instead. Caesar crushed his dreams

Attached: 2353.png (871x460, 423K)

>daughter
bitch please, toko is part of the harem

how does oda ink in Sanji's peach fuzz in the top panel but forgets it exactly in the next panel after.

Sad Ashura :(

Attached: 03.png (912x1300, 444K)

Zoro and Sanji havent seen eachother since early dressrosa, right? Jesus christ.

I want to lick Robin's sweat. It must taste so fucking good.

>laughing caused orochi to be mad at otoko
>he gave the town smiles
??????????????????????????

so luffy and big mom explode the prison to end act 2? or will it be next week when these two need to fight their way out of the capital with the rest of the of the crew

Kaido only accepts Zoans.

and they gonna get buttfucked now by Hawkins and Drake

They're working together, but they don't have to like it!

Orochi is a dick

>Hawkins and Apoo are zoans
Wow.

kaido must be super shitfaced all the time otherwise he would have realized by now in a moment of soberness that he got taken by Caesar and dofla

I love this page in the chapter but it would've been perfect if they had Kaido smiling instead of frowning.

Attached: SMILES!!!.png (882x733, 343K)

>Chapter 944 is when Sanji finally beats Zoro, killing him in the process

Kaido is the SAD.

Hawkins days are outnumbered not too sure how drake will be handled.

DARK PIECE is back on the menu boys

>sanjicucks actually try to pretend that this embarrassing beta orbiter has managed to have sex with a woman
Delusional

Attached: pigu.jpg (397x411, 44K)

>Have to wait a week to see them interact for the first time in nearly six years
>Direct confrontation with Orochi and two supernovas
>finally ending the 944 posting
This next week is going to be a long one.

Attached: 1530263535462.jpg (494x768, 77K)

Seems like oda is fixing sanji strength back to his rightful place.

Oroshit BTFO by the Chaddest

Attached: chaido.png (652x373, 140K)

Why is he so laid back?

By setting him equal to 1/6 strength Zoro? lol

it's coming

Attached: dcjxwvt-5a819ed1-1984-402c-91ca-b8377d7998f4.jpg (640x630, 96K)

Kaido and Orochi confirmed friends.

by making him weaker than zoro? Yeah

He's at home, drinking, and knows King took care of Linlin. Everything is looking up for once.

Wait. Why is this the OP pic? Who's this supposed to be?

Would you smile after getting scammed so hard?

What do people think of Choppers Post TS change? I personally think it makes him cuter and less ugly than his previous counterpart.

I like how the artificial devil fruits are supposedly delicious to counter actual devil fruits being disgusting

in your heart

>sanji was too slow to get toko
>zoro had to pick her up with his injured arm

BASED sancuck being a useless sack of shit

>Caesar's failed fruit is just Vegapunk's experiment mass produced. Neither one could figure out Devil Fruits
Wrong on both counts. None of the SMILEs are even remotely comparable to Vegapunk's dragon DF.
Plus Oda once said that a "certain professor" knows what devil fruits really are and will explain it.

Really drives home how we've been on this overarching Smiles storyline for 7 years since Punk Hazard. Oh, and the Straw Hats have not even once used the log pose ever since entering the New World.

Agree mostly, but the hat is too big.

what's he talking about?

Yes they did, did you not remember how they first got to Punk Hazzard?

Luffy chose the most crazy needle on the 3x log pose that was given to Nami at Fishman Island.

It was Inu, not Rayleigh.

Attached: 0820-007.jpg (1066x1600, 325K)

Good point. Nami needs to prove her worth if she's not using her log pose. Back to the bathhouse.

This, there's no adventure anymore. Everything has been preordained. Might as well drop the series at this point since we know for a fact they'll end up at Raftel.

Attached: tumblr_inline_pa03n7cF601szjft8_500.jpg (500x281, 19K)

Do you think when Big Mom's amnesia cures, he will run like a raped date when she seems him as a cute snack?

Horsefuckers say that most of the nerves are concentrated at the entrance to the pussy, among other things.

I just wish he'd default to reindeer point more often.

Good thing Sanji was there to save the day

Attached: 1547105274207.jpg (2517x1557, 471K)

that was when they entered the new world

Zoro is actually the second. The first one didn't pick up as much steam. It featured all of the Strawhats.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZXJF8RdpVA8

Punk Hazard wasn't that island. Urouge went to that island. The Strawhats ended up with a school of Island Whales and went to Punk Hazard by chance, not by following the Log Pose.

And then they intercepted a distress call from Punk Hazard and decided to go there instead.

>Kaido paid billions for fruits with a 10% success rate

They got to Punk Hazard because they saw it after receiving a phone call from someone who was screaming for help because Kinemon was cutting him up.

Honestly, try to remove as much characterfaggotry and preference from your mind as possible:

If this series was following some other pirate crew and we were just now introduced to the SHP in a similar way to any other Yonkou crew, what would your thoughts be on them

Things aren't looking good, this chapter was really good. We have to meet on discord.

No, she loves weird animals and would want to add him to her collection.

>Forgetting that Toko had the toad oil with her, as shown a few chapters ago when Zoro was patched up

Robin is so fucking useless, why doesn't she clutch orochi from afar?

>This, there's no adventure anymore. Everything has been preordained.
That stops after this arc. This whole alliance with Law thing literally ends here.

So does Yasopp realize Usopp is in the Straw Hat crew, or at least that it's his son? The most we've ever seen him acknowledge it is when he, along with the other Red Hair Pirates, were laughing delightfully at their new bounties.

Attached: usopp zoro.png (281x258, 33K)

>KAIDO PAY YOUR ALIMONY
>I CAN'T I SPENT ALL MY MONEY ON SMILES

lame designs

animeonly pls

Punk Hazard doesn't show up on the log. The log was pointing at Raijin Island but then they got caught in that crazy current and surfaced right next to Punk Hazard.

>Forgetting
How the fuck did I forget it when that's literally what I said?

Best to worst:
>Luffy (if I knew he was the captain)
>Brook
>Franky
>Sanji
>Chopper unironically
>Jinbe
>Usopp
>Luffy otherwise
>Zoro
>Robin
>Nami

1.i want to fuck nami
2.i want to fuck robin
3.luffy is based

>the Straw Hats have not even once used the log pose ever since entering the New World.

I gave you one time where they did use the log pose. Even if it was not the island, they did use the log pose at that time.

>implying deadbeat dads care about their kids
He's black, user.

That these two badasses hate each other with a passion and are about to destroy every other person on that execution ground.

>Two rivals finally get pissed off enough at the third party antagonist that they work together to beat his ass
My favorite trope. Good to see it returning to One Piece, it's been a long time since the Groggy Ring.

Attached: 1555616166189.png (642x606, 238K)

Didn't they use the log pose to reach Totto Land and navigate to WCI?

I never said anything about them not using a Log Pose, I just pointed out they didn't go to the island like you claimed.

Celebrating her birthday today!

Attached: 1558660198482.png (512x411, 483K)

>literally nothing happened
Great job Oda!

No you didn't. You failed to realize that Toko was heading to the execution site with the toad oil.

Wano has no steaks (only smile)
and they gonna get btfo

Attached: Nitoryu Orochi.jpg (1080x792, 101K)

Kino

They use it literally any time they sail.

Attached: 011.jpg (760x1200, 256K)

But I pointed out that the fact that she had the toad oil meant Yasu will survive. What the fuck are you even talking about?

Literally never happened.

I'd probably think Zoro is a better main "bad" guy than Luffy, since Luffy wouldn't work as an antagonist. I'd probably love Luffy's fruit, but find GEAR 4 a bit underwhelming. I can see how people might also find a lot of SH too special, rarely is a crew as specialized as the SH. Even Blackbeard's crew shows less genius than SH, we don't know if they have an amazing navigator, or an incredible doctor, just that they are fun quirky designs with some character, like Doc Q.

Attached: these fags - my bro.png (677x790, 545K)

>fuck you Oda you fucking hack I actually thought you were going to kill someone off

Because Noda IS Oda

Yes?

>mfw weak shits like Joker and Caesar
>mfw my man Orochi
How is Orochi so cool?

Kaido only likes people that make him look more attractive by comparison

Look at the top right panel of that page.

Wrong wording on my part, then. My bad. Yeah, my point was that they never followed the log pose ever since entering the New World.

Its a good reference to point out, I had forgotten like most other people.

Tell me user, what are your predictions for the next 10 chapters? Do you think Big Mom will remember? Will the final battle start sooner than we think? Udon is awfully close to the mine, I think Big mom will go on a rampage because shes hungry and we will see a big Prison Riot. As Luffy Learns the one type of Armament Haki

Your fanart is really cool but it doesn't really count, does it?

She's navigating by the vivre card. You fucking see it in her hand.

Attached: happi birthday carroto.jpg (985x230, 40K)

>implying Law and his crew won't be following them all the way to the end underneath Sunny

based

Attached: 1518070663052.jpg (1181x1188, 394K)

No, they got to Totland because Pekoms was there as a guide.

Happy Birthday Bun

Attached: carrot.png (375x680, 340K)

Happy Birthday Carrot!
youtube.com/watch?v=TQyfYyg4dZs

Attached: 73406042_p0.png (1477x1182, 1.86M)

i cannot wait for zoro to btfo even more than he is now by sanji showing up
its when sanji tells him his bounty

They have used the log pose, but otherwise you have a point. The story has been railroaded for almost all of the New World. Punk Hazard was the one and only island that they didn't learn about ahead of time and choose to go to with some other character's guidance. The trip from Fishman Island to Punk Hazard was also the last time it was just the Strawhats sailing.

Attached: gandhi glare.png (315x366, 118K)

The snake teacher is a SMILE user.

Attached: 1236.jpg (136x172, 11K)

Carrot is monster trio level

Attached: Zoro vs Carrot.gif (480x270, 3.29M)

Reminder that Nami is too embarrassed to use the log pose after bragging she spent 2 years studying the New World weather and didn't know fuck all about it.

You know what they say about girls with long necks.

so is pandaman

Attached: pandaman.png (93x91, 10K)

The art that came from it is great.

Attached: sanji zoro bounties2.jpg (700x916, 105K)

AAAHHHHHHHH HE WAS A BAD GUY ALL ALONG

>this edgy swordsman guy must be the big bad, guessing the manlet with the hat is their new little bro recruit, kinda cute
>wait the robin chick would literally shit on everyone with her armament haki

Passable chapter.

Attached: Charlotte Brownie describes One Piece.png (228x245, 75K)

But what I was referencing was a manga cover panel with the crew having a hearty chuckle. But I guess your speedreader brain can't process that so quickly.

It would've been impressive if she didn't do that to the slowest of the monster trio + brook

New Cover story when?

Never, Oda's too burnt out.

>>Sanji confirmed non-virgin
Sure he is. Okamas fucked him for two years nonstop..

Attached: Sanji.full.1853195.jpg (1537x2252, 2.03M)

Happy birthday Carrot!

Attached: 73927542_p0_master1200.jpg (777x1100, 806K)

Lol, the first panel looks like Dofla and Caesar lmaoing for successfully ripped off Kaido.

The absolute state of swordlets

>Zoro pissed because seeing a shameful death of a honorable man reminded him of Kuina, and how the people of Ebisu can't grieve
>Sanji pissed because Orochi used starvation to cause suffering
>Luffy pissed at anyone who laughs at someone else's death, and Hyogoro likely told him the truth just as Shinobu did for Sanji and co., and Hiyori for Zoro

Orochi is probably the first villain to simultaneously piss off the Monster Trio. That fucker is about to get his ass slashed and roasted.

I'm not a fan of it. It makes Chopper look like a cute mascot character instead of a reindeer. Most of his signature reindeer facial features are gone, and he looks more like a baby bear now.

what if Sanji fucked hot Okama "girls"?

I bet Sanji will pull Okiku aside during the obligatory big party and fuck him while everyone else is too bussy to notice.

Is it just me, or does young Franky resemble Kid? Aside from hair color of course.
You know, they're both from South Blue.

Attached: 0355-005.jpg (1066x1600, 368K)

Sharp eye for you noticing that detail. Caesar failed even more than I thought; even Vegapunk got that detail right with his artificial fruit.

Kaido is a handsome man user!

Attached: 3172791187_1_3_bfSt6f98.png (600x296, 203K)

I wish Chopper would do more at all since the TS, showing off the fact he can control Monster Point/ Awakening for a little bit, giving children medicine, and defending against Big Mom with the rest of the crew are his only real big feats. He ought to get some love this arc.

Funnily enough, that's literally my only gripe with OP so far that can't stop bothering me. I can dismiss a lot, but Nami not knowing about the very BASIC thing that allows you to navigate through the New World made me extremely mad. You could literally just tell us she was prepared, but on Punk Hazard Vegapunk left some old tech and one of them was this fancy new triple log pose that shows different islands, something Nami would not know about, but still give us the same end result.

Imagine if Kaido betrayed Orochi and forced his zoan to awaken to send a berserk beast against the allied forces and the monster trio obliterated him with a timeskip version of their sabaody combo attack.

what do they say user

Attached: Kata-onii unzips.png (700x638, 341K)

>kaido is gacha addict
dropped

I dunno I was hoping someone else would.

more important she's actually in Kaido crew

the character design is incoherent
holy fuck how do they even survive with less than 5 strong fighters
why are most of them manlets

are you the zoroposter-kun?

That's one way of looking at it, I guess.
Dayum.

GOD USOPP WILL SNIPE THE SHIT OUT OF OROCHI NEXT CHAPTER

ALL HAIL GOD USOPP

the real witching hour boy is one of the ebisu town residents who consumed the smile fruit and was part of the lucky 10% that developed zoan ability. thats my headcanon.
yasu and the witching hour boy are long time friends and yasu took it upon himself to clear the name of this particular man in his last living moments.

i'm down for 8 pages of the strawhats beating the shit out of orochi

>>188572012
Seems like sendicucks forgot all the humiliation in last arc.

Attached: one-piece-8951017.png (244x294, 104K)

A 10% chance is actually pretty good compared to the usual rates, though...

Gotta let the hate brew for at least one more act before he goes down. Drake and Hawkins are getting their shit kicked in though.

All the fruits sent there were defective.

I don't think Kaido cared
I mean, to him they are all fodder. Thus once he saw the result he simply split them into: ''stronger'' fodder and weaker ones.

holy shit learn how to post this isn't reddit

Attached: Typical One Piece scene.jpg (640x360, 26K)

What did he mean by this?

Attached: kaido.png (639x363, 129K)

Gifters could probably tear through all other fodder in the series.

>Zoro and Sanji fighting and going after Orochi
>Shinobu, Kin'emon, Inuarashi, Kanjuro, Shutenmaru, Hiyori, Nami, Usopp, Franky, Robin, and Brook close by
>Drake, Hawkins, and countless other Beast Pirates present
>Luffy, Hyogoro, and Queen watching events on screen just as Big Mom, Chopper, Momo, Tama, and Kiku show up to the prison
>Kaido watching all of this on his own transmission

Next few chapters are going to be fucking amazing.

>tfw you got ripped off by a faggot and a nerd

Attached: le kaido.png (301x491, 82K)

>pathethic 320.000.000
vs
>impresive 330.000.000

He was being sarcastic and made a joke about Orochi's cruelty, all the while being very amused by it.

>wororororo check it out Jack he actually forced those people to eat those leftovers the absolute madman

I doubt it. Even Tashigi could probably take them down on her own.

He thinks Orochi's being an absolute dickwad and thinks it's funny.

Wait a moment, is that punkass blonde meant to be kinemon?

Attached: kinemon.png (1870x1300, 1.43M)

Yes.

Tashigi isn't fodder, she's an officer!

>usopp ripped off a little girl

As always, Usopp proves to everyone that he's the shittiest Straw Hat crew member, both as a fighter and as a person.

Attached: cucksopp.png (180x293, 37K)

Orochi is next nakama. Redemption arc any week now. Year of Orochi

OToko trying to cure his dead father.
This scene made me legit tear up, WTF Oda

Attached: 321652.png (925x827, 815K)

>Carrot fondles a pair of big black balls while Chopper licks them
Lewd.

>Kin'emon, Inuarashi, Shutenmaru
They're over in Bakura Town you dimwit.

What if Brook literally killed himself to make his fruit reappear and they fed it to Yasu’s corpse and he came back but Brook was dead and Yasu was the new brook

Is it time to put the rivalry aside? How much of the capital are they going to cut and burn to the ground? I don't think they've actually been properly pissed since the TS, even with WCI Sanji was just sort of dealing with his own family problems not particularly upset about cruelty.

Attached: One Piece - 311 - 19.png (814x1200, 179K)

No, She STOLE it from him, Spee.

>implying it won't be shown that Toad Oil actually is the solution to curing the SMILE curse, suddenly making everyone revert to normal, and making all the members of Kaidou's crew that got stuck that way decide to betray Kaidou so they can get the cure
He's called GOD USOPP for a reason.

Attached: Usopp freak out.png (237x552, 74K)

Of course he's going to be okay! Look! The toad oil is clearly marked with a skull and crossbones!

Attached: Amiudake.png (1023x714, 536K)

Maybe one fruit slipped out

A-At least her smile got protected, right? ;-;

>Kaido is suicidal
>doesn't try eating another DF
dropped this shitty manga once and for all, Oda is a hack.

So, after this chapter, Kaido's crew is legitimately the shittiest to be in unless you got your own DF

Attached: 796-1.jpg (1920x1400, 1.33M)

>That time Luffy somehow used Gear 3 on his balls and hardened them with CoA
The less that is said about the trip from Totto Land to Wano, the better.

>impresive
Im beating his own captain, I suppose.

Attached: 403991b55bf000a28458a4ad0229eaa.png (602x868, 112K)

Well, technically Zoro did

It's close enough that they can get there quickly if they really wanted to. Also, what matters here is that Inuarashi and co. know more of what Orochi and Kaido did to incite their wrath.

He doesn’t want to die in a pussy-ass way like that

Oda has had a fascination with toads in several color spreads.

Attached: 373-1.jpg (1959x1402, 1.18M)

>bangs the hot princess of the country he takes over
>faggot

Attached: 1551648864278.jpg (245x243, 27K)

Why do you assume that he hasn't already tried?

The hidden guy to the right of the dog is probably the guy in the cell

Attached: 526-1.jpg (1650x1200, 924K)

>Toei: That sounds like a great idea for filler. Now, how can we include Carrot in this...?

i mistakenly thought that the chance of developing zoan ability was due to the particular biology/genetic sequence of the person consuming the fruit and not the fruit itself. certainly the latter is a lot more simple and the actual intended understanding.
my bad.

Attached: 922BECD8-8C80-45C5-8AA3-E5D943A6F88E.jpg (1366x793, 24K)

don't talk shit about strawhat vicecaptain

Attached: 5478740508_cbe096faff_b.jpg (1024x576, 81K)

>implying Caesar don’t surpass Vegapunk.
It’s a good dream.

Because he'd be dead, or have another DF power.
>inb4 he actually DOES have another Devil Fruit power

Sanji is looking stellar as he saves Otoko

>Kaido eats another Devil Fruit
>it explodes inside his stomach
>he's FUCKING INVINCIBLE
>all it does is give him a tummy ache
>the devil fruit re-spawns
Fug.

Kaidou of the 1000 Beasts

fuck, I want this to happen now

Vegapunk is going to have fully working paramecias, user. And an army of Pacifistas that use them or something.

>Blackbeard: Extremely selective and very quick to abandon you if you fuck up. Doesn't give a shit about his subordinates.

>Shanks: Cares about his subordinates. Only invites people that he is interested in, but otherwise they seem to have lots of fun.

>Big Mom: Only cares about subordinates that are worth something to her. Her children are automatically members by default, but she cares little about their wellbeing. Anyone who affiliates with her must sever all other ties to any other organization or group. Outsiders have a small chance at promotion provided they prove themselves, but top slots reserved only for her children. Any child who fucks up gets demoted. Anyone who leaves her is dead.

>Kaido: Doesn't care about subordinates but doesn't go out of his way to punish them either unless they really fuck up. Still allows failures to be part of his crew. Invites captains of rival crews into his group and gives them preferential treatment, even those who aren't Zoans.

Blackbeard is probably the worst as it is strictly egalitarian. You have to constantly improve yourself to stay in the crew, or you're dead. With Kaido, you only have to suffer through the effects of SMILEs unless you incite his wrath.

This could actually happen, holy shit
Not with Yasu but with somebody else later down the line, maybe a Strawhat

>Dressrosa is the prequel arc to Wano
>introduces the idea of a devil fruit making someone immortal
>Kaido can't die
Wow, i wonder what it means

Fucking based.

Obviously.
The guy in green is Kawamatsu, who always wears a hat, the guy in orange is Denjiro, who has a very long ponytail and hasnt actually showed in the arc yet.

Attached: the nine retainers.png (611x441, 166K)

Fate vs Self Determination is a central theme. Multiple characters have questioned on panel whether Luffy’s Journey was ‘destiny’ or not.

Usopp is literally the worthless scum of the earth.

Attached: Usofuck.png (441x382, 94K)

>Yet
>Zoro slashed his ass a few chapters ago

Usopp’s lies about the toad oil will turn out true for sure.

GOD Usopp will end up with the second highest bounty in the crew mark my words.

It was payback

Attached: 1554312675517.jpg (750x749, 106K)

Nice to see Toko is at least in good hands

Attached: Protective Parents.png (1373x515, 596K)

Didn’t sat Ceasar’s Dream was easy, just it’s a good one.
Somehow he will make one thing that bests Vegapunk.

Denjiro is using katana, no scythes

Attached: Denjiro.png (908x186, 174K)

wtf why wont someone protect Orochi's smile?

When Ace appeared, Blackbeard made his subordinates withdraw rather than expect them to fight him, so that’s wrong he does care.

holy shit i didn't notice it before
the 13 years of foreshadowing from Goda strikes again

Attached: Goda.jpg (947x720, 110K)

>Thinking someone can't change their weapons and fighting style after 20 years

>tfw still hoping for the next batch of nude edits

Why do people believe that’s a pony tail and not a literal tail instead?

He cares in a strictly utilitarian sort of way. If they died fighting Ace (which he was confident he could take on alone), then they'd be of no use to him.

Blackbeard cared only in the sense that it was hard for him, as an unknown pirate with no reputation, to procure powerful allies. He only valued their strength because the opportunity cost to replace them was too high. Now that Blackbeard is a Yonko, he has a much easier time amassing strong allies.

There is also Blackbeard wanting to fight Ace on his own, so he also did it out of pride. Blackbeard's withdrawal was basically an order for his subordinates to stay the hell back so he can fight Ace on his own.

>make people's life go to shit
>dislike them crying
>rip them out of ability to express their sadness, force them to laugh
>try to kill a little girl you crippled for life like this for laughing in your presence
Seriously, One Piece has lots of cartoony villains, so we have tons of over-the-top evil scumbags, but I usually end up not caring about them since they're so boring (e.g. Wapol, Spandam, even Caesar during his tenure as a main villain), but this guy here is so ridiculously hateable, I can't imagine not wanting to see him gutted out.

Hmm
Yellow popsicle
Sanji is yellow
Popsicles are phallic

What could it mean

WAITERS please run as fast as you can!

Well since it was hive mind i believe it, I guess he doesn’t care like i thought. Weird he still keeps burgess around if he doesn’t care though.

Law's novel when?

Wait what the fuck is that?

Attached: 924.png (442x375, 87K)

Sanji is looking so cool and handsome in that picture I love him so much

>Gifters are Gachads
>Waiters are F2Plets

Why wouldn't he ? Burgess is strong and bring him valuable fruits.

Orochi is scum
Orochi must burn

Attached: Zoro getting pissed.png (363x409, 171K)

>focus on Zoro most panels
>ruins the last page with Sanji
Well at least he's the one who saved Toko

Shanks: no sub-humans to begin with

I feel is more stupid than hateable. Orochi is a boring character because he is as stupid as a plank.
I felt spandam to be more hateable, because i was far more invested in the EL arc than wano.
Pretty much everything oden / wano nobility related is so boring. Hiyori is the only good character of that side of the story, and thats because she has a lot more going on besides "im the princess"

zoro looks angry:the chapter

Will that dumbass accidentally eat the only functional SMILE in the country?

less masturbating more third eye awakening

Attached: mom.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

Yeah Sanji saved her so she should be in good hands

Kaido is a retard!
Do it like Big Mom!
Build your own Harem and you'll quickly get your own army

This is all retarded headcannon
For all we know BB could care about his crew just as much as Luffy

Look at this cuck just standing there doing nothing trying to look angry LMAO

i wonder what's happen
youtube.com/watch?v=KtmiPoPJ8us

orochi is such a piece of shit, i love him

Attached: happy shogun.png (188x201, 33K)

what should zoro's smile zoan type be?

why Zoro couldn't just slash whole capital in a half i thought that he was stronger than Luffy

Tiger obviously

That’s where you thought wrong, swordlet.

He's like Wapol, I like him but can't really treat him seriously due to how cartoony his evil seems, at least he seems to have some interesting backstory (friendship with Oden)

Attached: Shogun.png (326x430, 64K)

Tiger

So Zoro is pretty much gonna murder him during the raid right? I mean it's confirmed that the magistrate is dead and Zoro killed him for less than what Orochi has done.

Why did I laugh at this

>I'm a sick fuck
>I like a quick suck

Relax Zoro, this week you have to show your shoujo face.

Attached: Universo-Nintendo-One-Piece-Cup-Noodle-Zoro.jpg (680x310, 28K)

His smile and optimism: restored

Attached: 06.png (895x384, 106K)

Yo Orochi finna get dabbed on

Attached: Zoro's scary.jpg (1016x649, 78K)

Anyone knows what's Kaido trying to imply with those line "Orochi had a poor taste"? I can't get it.

>There is also Blackbeard wanting to fight Ace on his own, so he also did it out of pride.
Blackbeard has never shown being above ganging up on someone, he called his crew to help him kill a crippled WB. I know BB is full of contradictions, but the pride of a warrior making him want to go one-on-one is a headcanon. It's more reasonable to assume he simply assumed they'd be of no help against Ace, which goes in line with what he said.

Also, we have never seen BB punishing someone for their failures, even though his crew fails all the time. He even agrees with Ace that killing a crewmember is a grave crime, but concludes Yami Yami was more important than that. Now a little bit of my own headcanon. He's a destiny-geek so I guess he assumes that if they failed it was simply meant to be this way, it doesn't mean they won't be useful. But on the other hand, it doesn't give him any incentive to avenge his crewmates, since their failures were their own fate, and that's what Betty (or whoever said that) was referring to.

Orochi already dabbed hard on this faggot lmao

Orochi is far from being the plain retarded bad guy tho, don't get fooled by his design.

He kept the world govment away from his country even telling cp0 to give him vegapunk or fuck off.
He was still cautious from the vengeance myth from odens wife. (This was so next level his low Iq subordinates think of him as a coward)
The whole feed smiles to the suffering hungry masses is machiavelic as fuck.
The deal he has with one of the fucking younkou doesn't straight up fuck him but allows him to stay in a position of power and luxury.

Just that he's an asshole.

He's saying Orochi caused those people to be unable to do anything but laugh and is telling them to cheer for him when he does something awful that makes them want to cry. He's saying Orochi is an absolutely horrible asshole and that he thinks it's funny.

He's basically saying Orochi is an asshole

He might just attack him now, the situation with the raid was already on shaky ground before Yasu tried to reset things, but they can't exactly keep waiting, things will only get worse. For one thing, they destroyed the SAD and SMILE factories, so Kaido will probably start to rage out at Wano citizens anyways.

he's amused by his cruelty

>Still allows failures to be part of his crew
There's really only been one big failure in his crew, guys, let's be honest.

The genuine happiness of this character makes it absurdly difficult to hate him.

Lol does Caesar have a single successful experiment?
Dude is a shitty scientist.

BEST FRIENDS FOREVER

Attached: smile.png (324x343, 67K)

Kaido has the best crew so far.
Even Jack showed he could deal with Ashura.

t Vegapunk

why doesn't oda just draw one piece like in the noodles commercial

I mea, a clown's job is to make people smile am I right?

Attached: 8f17506fcf12dc3d3997c75f71e6d92ed96c745a_hq.gif (500x270, 201K)

He hates gays and wants to keep as many away from his series as possible.

His poison gas used on Zou defeated the entire country instantly, literally stronger than Yonko commander Jack who was forced to rely on it. Other than the asspull of Chopper being there they were fucked.
Don’t underestimate Caesar, other than Kaido he is the only one to KO Luffy post skip.

Nah i caught a different vibe from their relationship. Maybe kaido ends up being a sympathetic villain or maybe he's been using orochi this entire time.

Uh...

Attached: 4674788536_8149529e73.jpg (500x283, 66K)

So Vegapunk considered artificial Devil Fruits a failed experiment, possibly because of the SMILE syndrome and high failure rate. Punk Hazard had one Vegapunk's fruit, which was Dragon Zoan eaten by Momonosuke. So, Momo lucked out by 10%, and if he didn't he'd now be permanently laughing.

>powerful

Attached: POWERFUL GIFTERS.jpg (442x521, 72K)

>Makes gays look like mentally ill abominations
Thanks for proving my point

Nami is giving that Toad the "fuck me" eyes.

Do you think Gear 4 would look cool in that style?

Sanji doesn't look mentally ill though

I think you're confusing Vegapunk's perfect replica with the Caesar knock offs user

Jesus Christ, what kind of sick pervert writes chapters like this. Do you think Oda comes up with the tragic end first and then masturbates at the thought of leading everyone there through ridiculous seeming character quirks or does he come up with the quirks first and make up a contrived backstory after?

That frog is having none of her shit

Have you seen him post timeskip? He is an example of what the negative influence of faggotry can do to a man.

Would have been more impactful if Toko wasn't a shit. I can't sympathize with her.

>SMILE makes you utterly incapable of being sad

Would this make Perona's DF useless against a SMILE user, or would it instantly kill them?

Attached: horo horo.webm (1280x720, 315K)

The Strawhats make them look like shit, but at this point the Straw Hats make 90% of pirate crews on the sea look like shit

>The most straight man in the series doesn’t look mentally ill
Gee I wonder why

too unmanly

What did he mean by this?

Attached: oro.png (637x369, 237K)

>Toko wasn't a shit.
t. Orochi

Attached: Zoro mad.png (186x190, 40K)

Gasellman outrun Luffy
Batman could fight Zoro and has super hearing

Oda has explicitly confirmed that the reason he refuses to show Vegapunk is that when he finally appears he will explain all the mysteries of Devil Fruits. Unless he's a crazy guy who refuses to share his secrets, you know he's been pumping out successful fruits or at least knows why it can't be done.

They'd just start making jokes about wanting to die

>The most straight man in the series

Attached: 1514227333406.jpg (807x810, 61K)

>I feel is more stupid than hateable.
Orochi might be paranoic, but he's far more reasonable in identifying threats than any other previous villain. He's definitely not more stupid than Spandam. And I never could find Spandam truly hateable due to how much of pathetic and unlucky guy he was. I mean, he's punished by life every step he makes, which doesn't really make me want to see him punished more, I mean, not like I think he shouldn't be, I just don't care too much. Also, a matter of respect, both him and Orochi aren't respected by their subordinates, but Orochi is at least feared, which makes me wanna see him fall, Spandam doesn't have that factor.
>Pretty much everything oden / wano nobility related is so boring.
Amassing a loyal crew from criminals and hoodlums is a god tier trope, a confirmation that it was how the Akazaya Nine came to be defintely made me like them more. Especially that it happens paralell to Oden's own coming-of-age story, at this point I really do like to see the flashback and see how it played out. But well, you have your opinion.

I mean SMILE fruits are still successful 10% of the time, and Kaido doesn't seem to give a shit since he keeps buying them.

>"SO... WAIT... WAIT... LET ME FINISH! WHERE WAS I... AH, YES THOSE FAULTY FRUITS OF YOURS, RIGHT? YES, I MANAGED TO SNEAK THEM INTO ONE OF THE LEFTOVERS TOWN WITHOUT BEING NOTICED... AND THEY ALL LITERALLY ATE THEM UP. I MEAN, HOW STUPID CAN THOSE LOW-LIVES BE?"
>"WORORORO... THIS FUCKING GUY... HEY QUEEN, COME HERE. LISTEN WHAT THIS LITTLE FELLA HAS TO SAY! "

Attached: smile 2.png (337x378, 73K)

It works all the same, Smile only makes them look happy but they still suffer sadness, hence people on their knees crying.

This webm is hypnotizing, I can't stop staring at it

Found the swordlet

Kaido is a drunktard

Attached: hiyori upset.png (254x212, 23K)

What’s the point of this post?

There is literally a no win senario when it comes to smileys. You either get the power of a zoan and become a deformed freak of nature that can't swim. Or you become a freak of nature that can only smile and laugh while also not being able to swim.

Wtf oda why would anyone serve this guy if not by force? Also will vegapunk make an appearance and possible fix all of this?

Attached: 1448552872777.jpg (604x628, 118K)

>Almost dies from blood loss any time he sees an attractive woman
If anything he's too straight.

Attached: Zoro mad 4.png (197x226, 49K)

Caesar is a third-rate scientist!
Judge is better. He has a clone army

>NOOOOOOOOOO YASUIIEEEEE

Attached: 1490975748712.jpg (291x333, 35K)

>why would anyone serve this guy if not by force?
PLUNDER AND BOOTY

In One Piece Magazine, Oda draws an illustration requested by a fan. The most recent ones he did were Luffy and Katakuri's Merienda (Vol. 4) and ASL as marines (Vol. 5). The request in this upcoming magazine (Vol. 6) will be Zoro with a certain devil fruit.

Attached: One Piece Dream 4.jpg (835x1200, 332K)

Gazelleman was left wheezing after running away with Tama, and Holdem's lion keeps punching him in the balls.
Then there's that embarrassment Dobon, who got stomped by a (diluted) seastone shackled Luffy and Kid. While in these shackles, Luffy also clobbered Daifugo.
Keep in mind that Holdem, Dobon, and Daifugo are all Headliners. Elites among the Gifters.

Kaido gets the better deal, if there's anything worse than a 10% DF it's definitely weapons.

I think Kaido was tricked by Orochi, and is his slave. He gets to act cool and tough, but because of a trick is Orochi’s bitch. He has free reign to act cool until he’s called on. He wants death really because it would free him.

kaido just chilling enjoying the drama. shocked at the extent of orochi's lack of compassion.

> Robin
> that short

t. no-sympathy-kun

that smile side effect is effective in its melodrama and to its point but annoying in practice, but Toko is the only one that pulls it off in a real tragic way

Why would anyone become a pirate? There's no win scenario. You either get captured by marines or get killed by another pirate. Luffy should've stayed a peasant in his tiny village.

Why the fuck was this delayed? Is it because it contains info on something in the manga that would be a spoiler because Oda takes so many breaks?

But it was that gay blood that saved his life. It seems to agree with with his body.

poor example, Luffy clearly realized Pirate>>>>>Mountain bandit from a young age.

The guys who fought Luffy were up against Straw Hat motherfucking Luffy. Don't get me wrong, they're still shit, but c'mon, they were up against Luffy

Drake and Hawkins to betray Kaido after a short fight with Sanji and Zoro?

Honestly, the grossest thing with Toko was not even that she was laughing. How does anyone skip over the fact she was literally about to get shot because she ran to her father's corpse trying to give him fake medicine that Usopp sold to her by lying about its capabilities? Usopp was always the worst Straw Hat and it's about time they publicly execute him.

BRASS MONKEY
THAT FUNKY JUNKIE

>willingly chose to stay in Trannyland for 2 whole years "learning" how to dump HGH in food

He could've left anytime he wanted, but he felt his time would best be spent with the largest collection of faggots in the entire world.

I hope zoro and sanji just straight up murder orochi already so we can move from the shitty part of the arc into the good one: kaido
Let BM go berserk, bring up Katakuri, pudding and brulee back into the story, give more focus to the Beast pirates

>Usopp sold to her
She stole it. She's a thief and deserves everything she gets.

Seastone shackled Luffy.

How can you tell if someone is good or not?

Attached: 1548405721823.jpg (720x720, 67K)

Look at this fool

Attached: Orochi dance.png (221x244, 52K)

The Straw Hats are pirates because they realized true freedom is to acknowledge no laws of man. Technically speaking, everyone in Luffy's crew including the fleet only follow him because they love him and therefore even though he's the leader none of them are subservient to anyone. Meanwhile, a crew that serves their leader in fear or to get used and abused like the Beasts Pirates is literally no better off than being a peasant getting burned alive with the trash by the nobles in Luffy's home kingdom. Yes, there's the off-chance you can get lucky and become someone important in the Beasts Pirates organization but you get that same luck as a peasant that you could be some important person in your community.

One reliable indicator is being cute.

Shes grieving faggot

this chapter was....dare i say.....
kino

Is this how Zolofags cope? Literally lmaoing@u

Shhh Yasuie is sleeping

Attached: IMG_20190524_094507.png (625x430, 273K)

he chose to spend 2 years in his own personal hell fighting ultra strong trannies and their tranny king
just to get stronger
he doesn't have his own personal mihawk after all

>What is this if not Hell?
>Ah, Wano! So cheerful! This is Heaven itself derpyderp!
Fuck Orochi.

Judge> Caesar

-had a beautiful wife
-have a clone army
-from a royal family
-3 successful sons
-a beautiful daughter
-Sanji is stronger than failure Smiles Gifters

Since Zoro and Sanji met this chapter, the pairs of Straw Hats with the longest time of not meeting face-to-face (chapter-wise) are ex aequo Sanji-Robin and Sanji-Usopp who didn't meet between chapters 701 and 927 for an astounding 225 chapters, record unlikely to ever be beaten. All of this doesn't count Jinbe who wasn't a crew member last time Zoro group met him and Vivi since she's former/honorary.

>my taste....dare i say....
>is shit

He stayed there to beat the karate masters and steal their power up recipes.
Only one of which has actually been named and confirmed to appear, at the end of Punk Hazard. Due to various separations, the crew hasn't actually eaten Sanji's food much post-ts.

They can still transform so they're fine

I obviously mean grossest as in the most reprehensible thing about her scenario. Toko is an angel but what's clearly even darker than her laughing is the medicine Usopp lied about that made her believe she could save her father.

kaido has very effective propaganda. he promises weak men with no power in wano the chance to rise from poverty and achieve greatness. conquesting the seas is a lot more fun than living in squalor in totalitarian japan. or on the other hand, kaido let's you be the boot rather than the one being squashed if you're not conquesting the seas.

What's so bothering? I don't think any of the wizards ever sailed the sea going by how gullibe they seemed to be, and weatheria is a sky island weather study. I don't think they even got books about the new world navigation . Nami spent 2 years studying the weather, not the navigation, both are different things though there's some link. There was no reason to assume the assume the new navigation tool since the new world is just a continuation of paradise

nigga you dumb, I can't even

Happy birthday Carrot!

>tfw there's actually a chapter next week

Attached: Nice.png (230x211, 134K)

Totland is 35+ islands, you need a log pose to get from one to another

This chapter was much better than last week's rubbish.

>Toko is an angel
Toko is disgusting.

All this shit is making me wonder why Kaidou didn't have Doffy use his connections in the Marines to find out where they're holing away Vegapunk so he could kidnap his egghead ass and put him to work making better DF's. Seems to me Vegapunks SMILES are leagues above Ceasars since all they seem to do is give you a weaker but fully functional Zoan transformation

first time since around 720

Everyone keeps talking about how more wild the New World is compared to the Paradise (which honestly we didn't see much aside of Supernova visited islands and Zou, almost all the weirdest things in NW are traced back to relatively recent Devil Fruit usage). She definitely should have checked this out.

How long were Neko and Inu in wano for?

Why did judge only ever made 5 super powerful genetically engineered kids? All that army of clones should have went through the same treatment. Or kidnap random pregnant woman and do the treatment. He can code your brain to obey his orders anyway.

Now imagine if instead of 5 people strong enough to give oven and daifuki some trouble, he had 5 thousand.

Wonderful.

Attached: 1443115273935.jpg (333x668, 48K)

I Hate CAESAR!

Attached: images (7).jpg (299x168, 12K)

What's stronger Vegapunk's Pacifistas or Caesar's SMILE fruits

read slower

Attached: Untitled.jpg (406x339, 73K)

Pacifista 100%

i'd go with Pacifista

enlightenment

Attached: 1558366221923.png (310x560, 266K)

It was overshadowed by Zoro's humiliation.

Judge Son Ichiji

Odatrying to hide the designs of his characters' is getting more and more ridiculoud every fucking chapter.

>implying caesers personal pacifistas arent using perfected smiles

To be honest Rayleigh, Roger's first mate didn't say anything about needing a new log pose, even 2 years later back in Sabaody.

Uh, the whole timeskip was trash. Oda has intentionally ruined the whole manga by maintaining the idea the Straw Hats all have to grow by tapping into their memory banks and punching harder rather than accept it happened offscreen and they already grew. Yes, some of the Straw Hats had meaningless two years (like Chopper, Brook, Usopp and Sanji) and may as well have been doing nothing. But quite a few of them were literally training with or using the knowledge of some of the most important people in the entire history of the One Piece universe and never address it at all. Luffy was with the guy who knew the Pirate King better than anyone in the world and was his strongest crewmember, Zoro was with the strongest swordsman in the world and best friend of the last boss in the manga, Nami was in the sky and mobile so that she was no longer constrained by a set path and could go anywhere she wanted and study, Franky was studying the early work of the biggest genius in the world and head scientist for the entire World Government and Robin was working with the most wanted man in the world who liberated countless kingdoms and probably knows all the secrets about Will of D and any mysteries about Luffy. But none of it will ever be addressed.

Why is there music playing?

Attached: 943 (16).png (938x1300, 481K)

One Pacifista costs as much as a single fully decked out battleship with a seastone lining, and has to be personally handmade by Vegapunk.
The SMILE creation process was streamlined to the point it produced at least 500 successful Gifters. From a pure cost perspective, the SMILEs are way better.

>im... dare i say...
>coping

Kawamatsu kinda makes sense since he's wearing a big hat that could be shadowing his face, but Denjiro is just blatant

Fight me fucker

yeah but 1 pacifista is stronger than any gifter we've seen

Yeah, this must have been a late addition which doesn't change the fact it's all retarded.

The pre-skip pacifista army could probably sweep all 500 SMILE users.
The only problem is that pacifistas probably cost way more to produce.

Usopp’s toad oil works miracles user, who are you to doubt its proven track record? I saw Usopp heal a cut on his arm with it on panel.

Sure, but is it stronger than 20? Or 500?
Sometimes quantity is better than quality, especially when you have a fuckhuge territory that you need fully manned.

The thing is he did the same thing he did with Denjiro multiple times since the Reverie. I mean, probably not the first time, but in such a quick succession it's too much.

That checks out, Rayleigh was full anti spoilers, he barely told them about coating and that FI was below, the rest is up to them.

If Usopp’s toad oil can’t save Yasue, nothing can.

Orochi literally has the same connection as Doffy you moron. We already know the World Government openly collaborates with the Yonko to maintain power. They looked the other way on Caesar and Judge under the condition they got to keep Vegapunk.

Oh great, another bridge chapter until something really happens.

because Judge isn't a creep or rapist, he's a loving Father and husband

Attached: Vinsmoke_Judges_Fatherly_Side.png (1920x1080, 1.94M)

I REALLY like watching Toko suffer.

Welp, Zoro's wound is gonna get fucked next chapter.

Attached: b1c8ef3908e655fd317e255c31367eed.jpg (466x435, 26K)

Nice shit taste

I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD ODA WHEN IS THE REVIERIE STARTING UP AGAIN I WAITED HALF A DECADE FOR FOUR HALF CHAPTERS??

Attached: 1276486786436.png (530x822, 38K)

Anyone else fed up with Wano? I'm still traumatized with Dressrosa. I only care about mostly pre-timeskip characters (the mugiwara and past villains) and the Yonkous so I wanna run from these japanese samurai filler stuff

How did things not go down in this chapter? We learned some shit here, man.

I'm extremely excited to see what Vegapunk created that goes beyond the pacifistas and makes even the Shichibukai obsolete
I wonder if it's related to his research of devil fruits or not

Attached: Zoro mad 3.png (197x312, 77K)

Fucking cunt with a perfect punchable face. I really want to keep punching her until her face literally breaks and she dies a slow painful death
You will not know how much hate I hate for that ugly cunt

Reverie is already over dude, Blackbeard was talking about it in the past tense.

Go to bed Orochi.

Denjiro is clearly Witching Hour Boy who has been intentionally kept a mystery. Why would he be some irrelevant jobber like Kamazo.

Has Caesar been more scared of Big Mom than Kaido?
He did not kill Caesar because of the 10%.
What would have happened if Caesar giant experiment were gefailed ..
Big mom was lucky

youtube.com/watch?v=3tBqdKGiqnI

>it's 944
Finally! A meme theory will either die, or be proven real!

Attached: carrot super mega hype.jpg (139x158, 12K)

What are you gonna do, cuckboi? Oh right just stand there pretending to be angry and hoping you look intimidating while Orochi fucks things up infront of you
Fucking pathetic

welp, one piece really went downhill after ID imho and somewhere halfway through WCI I even skipped reading panels once in a while (actually since fishman Island desu) but I have to admit that THIS was a good one ... haven't had this feeling with OP in years (back story of senor pink was close but only a handful of panels while this turned out to be a great overall chapter...) Kudos!

anyone feeling the same way?

I have no idea what you're trying to say, Wano has been great so far.
> I only care about mostly pre-timeskip characters
How can you not love the Grand Fleet or the Big Mom pirates?

Lovable loli with a perfect fuckable cunt. I really want to keep fucking her until her face literally ahegao and she has a slow fulfilling pregnancy
You will not know how much love I love for that cute loli

>C*rrotfag
Hopefully you die too along with the theory

Is chopper’s human personality literally a personality from the void century.
Chopper’s fruit should be literally the most difficult to make.

Yeah, good one but here is THE indicator: do you like Oden?

Attached: 1480019234659.jpg (750x720, 46K)

Would you pull the trigger?

I would

Attached: scope.jpg (198x173, 13K)

Orochi don't you have better things to do than shitpost?

The end of the Reverie is "today". Blackbeard was talking about the fourth day. Also, going back in time is something Oda already did, that's how we saw Ace vs. Blackbeard (it wasn't even a flashback, narrator just informed us we're seeing events from few days prior).

It's gigantification. Vegapunk figured it out after examining the kids Smoker and Tashigi brought to him.

I understand Denjiro and Neko because they haven't been revealed to be on the island yet but why didn't we see Kiku's reaction to Yasu's death. It's like Oda made her one of the nine arbitrarily before going back to his usual shtick with attractive female fighters. It's so blatant I wonder if his own wife and daughters ever make fun of him for it.

No. ID was worse than anything since then except PH and FI.

A fruit is only as strong as its user. Pacifista is definitely stronger than your average gifter who relies solely on the fruit power, but someone with creative approach and enough willpower could probably beat one. SHs destroyed a Pacifista without haki.

There were some very good chapters in the past, but I can't say we've had a truly great arc post-TS. And this chapter is definitely the best one of Wano so far, let's see where it goes.

>but why didn't we see Kiku's reaction to Yasu's death
She's not even watching the execution

>Lovable
She's anything but.

Happily, I have no plans to do that. Guess you'll just have to slit your filthy throat if you want any blood to spill. See you in the next thread!

Attached: 1552082844478.png (567x632, 308K)

Weren't his kids born psychopathic? Why are they happy to receive praise from him?

Alright alright I'm dumb, I did love Big Mom's commanders and King is top 5 characters.

Nah was just hoping you’d die
You never know where hopes can take you

Why do you think it would be shown onscreen? Are you actually stupid or just pretending to be? The entire reason Oda has to put reveals off for so ridiculously long and only hint at major events like Reverie is because he doesn't like revealing too much important stuff that our protagonists don't know. He wants us to learn about things at the same rate as Luffy, otherwise the story would just get confusing and people would always be complaining about how completely unaware the Straw Hats are about things literally every other character knows about. The only reason we see things like Reverie at all is to foreshadow future arcs, we already got more than enough material to foreshadow every important future arc.

Not from birth, they grew their 'shells' around age 8

Nope

Because Oda has no idea what "no emotions" actually means.

>Enel can beat Big Mom

Attached: tekking.jpg (804x583, 69K)

It's on live broadcast all over the country. We've gotten reactions from people who aren't present at the event in every arc with a broadcast. We got Kawamatsu's reaction and he's not there either.

I literally stop taking anyone’s opinion in manga/anime seriously if they have their walls plastered with these ultra normie posters

Will watch his chapter review and enjoy how he'll freak out about the revelation here.

Unironically true
"Souls" are just brainwave/neuron patterns, Law's fruit proved that

Live broadcast for those with the snails. She's currently riding on the the back of the crocoshark without one.

>watching e-celebs

Attached: literally.gif (400x190, 1.3M)

Could Enel hijack someones brain with his electricity?

Well, God tried a few years back, but he saw your salty ass and decided to let me stick around. Who knows? Maybe a little faith IS all you need, but I have a sneaking suspicion that wishing death on another will be fufilled. Which is why you will stay alive and salty, and I'll remain here to remind you of that fact.

Attached: Carrot for ants.png (117x135, 32K)

It was just a simple wish my dude don’t flatter yourself lmao

He'd die in one punch.

Attached: 0652-013[1].jpg (760x1200, 255K)

*won't
I'm a little drunk.
Oh, I'm not.

Lmao my dude

If Zoro keeps saving Toko, Hiyori is never going to let him go.

-She grew up emotionless and unable to smile because she saw her family dying
-Toko is same age, also an orphan, forced smile, that's why Hiyori protects her, it reminds her of herself
-Zorojuro is a strong bull with samurai style, basically the daddy she never had, who rescues the avatar of the young herself

No shit she's all over him.