Boku No Hero Academia

twicepocalypse NOW

Attached: 1533030124353.png (800x450, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1V_xRb0x9aw
imgur.com/a/J0zZaPg
tsumino.com/Book/Info/41679/let-s-try-not-to-kill-each-other-okay-
imgur.com/a/Zfp1QaR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: twice final move.png (273x249, 71K)

This chapter made me really love twice as a character

god Twice is so fucking cool

This is pretty clever

>bad guys use power of friendship
oh god my penis

Attached: ufukinwutm8.png (521x517, 226K)

>Twice going MADMAN status
Absolute kino. Hero-haters get fucked.

Attached: 1558664451827.png (1836x1300, 821K)

>Who are you?
>It doesn't matter who we are. What matters is our plan. No-one cared who I was 'til I put on the mask.
>If I pull that off, will you die?
>It would be extremely painful...
>You're a a lot of guys.

Attached: Twice.png (119x166, 22K)

I fucking hate Twice

league of best friends becoming true reality is fantastic

Attached: twice slice.jpg (960x539, 95K)

I fucking love Twice

>infamous villain
>badass
>one man army
>sad backstory
>protects his friend
>is a loveable goofball
>takes care of a crazy schoolgirl

Twice is the best

Attached: twice2.jpg (480x360, 44K)

Keep posting Twice

fuck off Twice

>The true League of Villains was the friends we made along the way

Attached: [Chyuu] Fate⁄EXTRA Last Encore - 07 [720p][50D10C86].mkv_snapshot_12.07_[2018.05.07_02.07.36].jpg (1280x720, 141K)

Say hello to the best member of the LOV everyone

Attached: TWICE_AS_NICE.png (400x414, 217K)

remember
>With your ability, you have the power to overturn whole countries.

Attached: 1532815706341.png (1266x892, 57K)

t. Wice

Imagine prison break miniarc with AFO as MC.

so what will happen and what will i think when Deku and Classmates breaks/forcibly disbands the League of Villains?

>this chapter confirms twice is not a pedophile

he did nothing wrong

Very good Hori, but how are you gonna get around Twice cloning himself and those clones cloning Gigantomachias or High-Ends

HELLO ME
MEET THE REAL ME

Attached: twice2.png (1105x1299, 874K)

She's 17. He's at least somewhat attracted to her, but in the end it doesn't even matter. Just look at that fucking badass. He can do whatever the fuck he wants.

i'm glad toga and twice are just friends and they won't have their dynamic ruined by twice being creepy and hitting on toga

shut the fuck up faggot

That's not Shiggy.

10/10 chapter, it sucked

I really like Twice because his backstory is completely believable and doesn't boil down to "he's a fucking sociopath." The way he abused his powers and the consequences he had to deal with all make a lot of sense and quite frankly I'd imagine that even if someone else had that power, they would have ended up like Twice anyway. After all, when placed in the hall of mirrors and look back at themselves, a great deal will quickly hate themselves because all of the imperfections are multiplied.

he won't need to hit on her after she wakes up cradled in one of his clones' arms

I'm fine both ways. They're just friends? Great and wholesome. Twice fucking Toga? Kinda hot.

>My Pro Hero Academia
>My Villain Academia
>My Prison Academia
>My Retired Hero Academia

>how terrifying my quirk is
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD HAVE HIM PUMP OUT EVERY FUCKING PERSON HE HAS AT STOCK

Attached: RingRing.png (434x354, 124K)

Don't listen to me and disregard that.

Wait what?

this desu, I like em both no matter what they do

>you now remember that hori said he likes drawing rappa

Attached: twice.png (1280x1220, 521K)

>Army of LoV members and Rappas running around the city slaughtering everyone

>tfw the 10 twices shit out 20 rappas

Some people are hating on Togawice and some shilling for it too hard. Don't worry about it, the chapter doesn't favor any side.

Rappa is shit for cloning, he'll make Dabis

Thank god. Twice is for toga, psychos need to stick together

I'm waiting for rappa and moonfish.

This now puts the VA at quite a power level. They have a literal army on command. Deploy Twice anywhere and boom, you have several soldiers ready for combat - including gear, which as Mei showed us, can be as powerful as a quirk.
Add the quirk strengthening drug, and you can have Twice marching over the prison, maybe even having squads of Gigantomachia's to blietzkrieg their way in (and reminder that now Toga can double that army if she copies Twice, and maybe he can even copy several Togas, all who will copy him, exponentially increasing their numbers).
Adding more to it, Gigantomachia is far more "tankier" than an average adult, it will take much more than a single broken arm to undo such clone, and he certainly has many quirks to reduce any incoming damage.
Just imagine it, hundreds of Gigantomachias storming a city, beasts that, alone, would take entire teams of high-level professional heroes to defeat, in numbers that would make real world military operations shy.

Attached: 1484269729960.gif (659x609, 1.64M)

I´ve been onboard the Twicetrain and invested into Twicecoin ever since his chapter. Im fucking rich now.

Attached: 2df7c4944ef6f752f58c8a852694.jpg (564x402, 78K)

Rappa is fantastic for bullrushing through masses, you just have to point the guy in a direction and tell him they want to fight.

>tfw im that autist that invested in spinnercoins after the highway chapter

Attached: 1558458801164.jpg (640x597, 44K)

>Toga got her power up through the power of love
>Shiggy got power up through the power of family
>Twice gets his with the power of friendship
What does Hori mean by this?

Agree. It's nice to have both my Twice and Togawice dividends to pay off

some depraved individuals grasp at straws trying to put toga and twice together

Congrats, I hope all your investments pay off. You have got some terrific taste.

He got confirmed Dabi, Compress, Toga, Rappa AND Shiggy himself. Each of these clones can do a new Twice clone and one of them, prepare for a slaughterparty.

Attached: 1540645637282.png (676x538, 474K)

>"WHERE AM I?! WHAT'S GOING ON?!"
>"Go beat up that guy!"
>"YOU GOT IT!"

Attached: Kendo_Rappa.png (903x972, 1.54M)

Why make Dabi when he can make Shiggyies with his unmatchsble quirk to pops his bonce a Ronce the cornew and des his gona sasd ewgrw

I like this one

my LoV investments are mostly in compresscash at the moment, hoping for big payouts. though I'm glad to see this spike

"ahem"

There seems to have been a miscalculation on Mr Feel Goods part, if you see any Deadpool lookalikes heading your way: RUN, OH GOD THEY GOT ME----

Attached: 07.png (598x608, 291K)

Calm down niggers, we don't know if he can do more than one clone at a time.

Mr Feel Good isn't feeling so good

>we don't know if he can do more than one clone at a time.
read slower

Can you spare some? I'm a moron that invested mainly in mustardcoin.

We know that he can do two since Yakuza raid.

We know fully well he can do two by himself. This tactic is 100% working.

Attached: boku-no-hero-academia-9659281.jpg (800x1164, 179K)

Yes we do you monumental retard, we've known exactly how his quirk works since the Yakuza arc. He infodumped it right onto us. He can do two at once and the clones can clone too.

>The LoV ends up defeating Redestro's army without Giganigga.

I invested in twice since his first interaction with dabi

At least you haven't lost much

THREAD THEME
youtu.be/1V_xRb0x9aw

Attached: PUNISHED.jpg (1080x832, 275K)

Sorry, i dont do loans, but have one from the pile of prison break teamups.

Attached: 38713548_1630065803806124_646945662461542400_n.jpg (540x540, 104K)

Does he have to measure dick too?

Feelsbad inc.

>then giga is just overwhelmed by a twice tsunami and togachako

From all the info we have I'd say that Twice has Borderline personality disorder

Ok shit my bad then.
WAVES OF RAPPAS PLEASE

No way. What?! Holy moly!!

>all it takes is one bad day

Attached: specialabilityusersriseup.jpg (738x680, 140K)

more like basederline personality disorder

Do NOT do multiple Rappas at the same place. They´ll start fighting each other over who is the toughest.

I dont know why but i laughed out loud at this

Attached: 1555712296296.jpg (603x640, 101K)

>I don't know why
Because it was funny? Autist?

It’s okay to feel hurt user. It’s okay.

What's borderline about it? Borderlines have attachment issues. Twice is a Schizo (and not a DID, because he doesn't actually have independent additional personalities, he's just hearing and talking voices and has problems with thinking straight)

This. It's like a video game. You're only allowed one ultimate unit at a time.

>Feel Good? Feels bad.
>Curious? Not so curious anymore.
>Ice Climer? Shock frosted.
>Jetstream Sam? Political career is over.
>Redestro? Destroyed.

>Implying it shouldnt become an absolute free-for-all

Not
>Curious? Killed the cat.

>Killed by the cat

Dabis meanwhile you can perfectly stack, that unit is just a glasscanon with a glass jaw.

Man, you're really desperate

My most damnable evidence is his is that his most defining character traits is literally a near comedic case of Splitting

I guess Twice just became their big playmaker then. Nice chapter. Will be interesting to see waves of High-Ends attacking cities

Cute and canon.

Attached: toga twice.png (400x526, 113K)

how does this arc just keep getting better? what other league members are going to get madman moments?

>tfw I've gona all in on Gigatherium and am gonna redirct any profits into Lordcoin
Fun fact; I also own every single bit of John-cash. Me and Gigafag are going big or going broke.

Attached: spitoon.png (1000x767, 795K)

Are you sure you know what a BPD is? Its main traits are impulsivity and -unstable- relationships, and the instability is caused by the patients behavior. That's not Twice's profile. He's a schizo: hearing voices, paranoia, talking nonsense, issues with thinking.

Dabi is going to prominence burn Ice Climber-san

How some canon still can't see it is beyond me

Its a shame, they didn´t let him keep his truck even.

Attached: Spinner and his Truck.jpg (800x1132, 302K)

>tfw only invested in miriocoins so far
I could be better not gonna lie

Satan, i know that should be obvious, but that one really backfired on you.

Attached: 1511484605145.jpg (724x1058, 166K)

so twice really isnt a bad guy just a tortured soul ;__;

Nah, he´s definitely a bad guy, but its clear why he became like that.

I'm sitting on Compress. Hopefully I will be able to cash in this Arc.

Attached: 1552939278691.jpg (480x445, 341K)

My fate in unwavering, I've got the power of God and anime on my side

how can you even see this guy as a villain? he just wants to help his friends. this chapter has just made him more likeable than a huge chunk of the cast. I thought Hori didn't want to make them likeable?

I'm still holding out hope that iceman js Natsuo

Twice will probably end up dead soon. His character arc is more or less wrapped up with this, and him getting over cloning himself makes him way too powerful to keep around. He could just send out waves of Dabis, Shiggys, and Rappas everywhere at this point to just destroy cities.

>tarot told the Togaschizo to get off Yea Forums because this was about to happen
true kino

>Twice´s first issue that lead him down this path was a accident breaking a guys arm.
>A broken arm is what he determined is also enough to melt a clone.
>Now he finally dragged himself back from insanity when the clones killed each other when both his arms gotten broken.

Pure pottery, just the way i like it.

He apparently changed his mind since he's giving the villains character sheets now

>I thought Hori didn't want to make them likeable?
he literally admitted that that was short sighted and he shouldn't have done it in the last volume's extras

That's not what I was talking about though. Even if a villain has murdered somebody, unless the only way to stop them is to murder them, it isn't reactionary. The best examples of this was in the yakuza arc where the hero side that wasn't a part of Izuku's class was shown to use more violence than needed. Tintin was shown to be able to easily defeat people by punching them in the stomach, but here he is seen maiming the criminals and knocking out their teeth. I believe this was a deliberate move by Horikoshi where he wanted to show us exactly what makes Izuku and his class different.
I get what you are saying, but no. She will probably say something like:

"Waah! you cool Jin!"

and then she will lose consciousness again, Jin wailing in the background screaming at her that he wont let her die.

She will always just see him as a pet and a friend though. But her opinion of him will rise and she will hope that he finds somebody that he can love. (Like how she loves Izuku)

Attached: 57268581_p0.png (900x900, 449K)

Attached: Vol 23 Extra 16.jpg (1516x2302, 892K)

He admitted in the latest issue where he gave Shiggy a character page that it was pretendious of him to want to not give the villains this kinda stuff. So yeah, Hori got over that.

He could be younger than he looks

>some fags think that Toga is going to die and got honestly worried about it

Attached: 00fdb2ba258.jpg (236x212, 9K)

nice. I wasn't even a league fag but this arc has definitely been making me into one. one of my favorite arcs thus far.

>It is thank to the microdevices of my company and the communication systems of his company... our control of the marionettes is perfect and precise.
Alright now, where's the faggot that said the theory of Redestro being able to control and brainwash the masses with his distributed support items and hero costumes was retarded? I want to laugh at you

Attached: 1558661789781.png (916x1300, 336K)

This might actually happen. Himiko is setup as the one that is going to die, but instead Jin dies saving her. As a result Himiko is left mentally even more scared but it results in her trying to tell herself that she doesn't care. We also see Himiko now have a LOT of his blood stored that she can use in the future. So Jin's last gift to Himiko would her be able to become him at times. Himiko being insane she actually convinces herself that she is Jin when transformed into him,

Attached: 1557466993967.png (925x1300, 672K)

did anyone doubt even for a second that the LoV wouldn't come out of this perfectly fine?

how does this prove he can brainwash and control the masses? They can only affect the robots

>Himiko being insane she actually convinces herself that she is Jin when transformed into him
that would be neat but I doubt it.

That scarf Toga gave Twice was probably the first gift he can remember getting

Pretty sure he's just using cameras like with the fizzy water villain, possibly because Feel Good can't sense things through his marionettes and needs cameras to do anything more complicated than Zerg rushing.

that's why he's going plus ultra to save her. TogaTwice is extreme levels of cute and canon

Why is this arc so fucking MGR?

Attached: 1558407473257.jpg (515x590, 74K)

UA Civil War arc when?

Attached: My Hero Academia Civil War.jpg (1926x2162, 1.02M)

where the fuck has toganon been?

>they can only affect the robots
Tell me where it says that. The implication here is that if they can control the household items like refrigerators and chairs and shit, then they can certainly control machinery like support gear and outfits. Quick, count from 1 to 10 so I at least know you're worth wasting my time on.

Attached: 1557947204564.jpg (1196x1200, 293K)

I don't think she's posted since she got btfo by /x/. Which is good because she'd be sperging the fuck out over TogaTwice being canon

He means we're secretly watching My Little Pony.

JUST CAUGHT UP
HAPPENING IS NOW

Attached: 1557468904750.jpg (994x836, 177K)

I want to suck Mirio's thick, girthy blonde cock

Bad guys usually start out as tortured souls.

Hopefully never coming back. The fact that you faggots spur "her" is basically supporting the mentally ill. The avatarfagging is almost at the level of gr*pefag.

Attached: Don't squat next to me or my son ever again.png (400x403, 66K)

goddamn I can't wait for season 5 to see all the shit in this arc animated and voiced.

>Bakugou squatting and presenting his ass AGAIN
Does a limit to this boy's sluttiness even exist?

>TogaTwice is canon
Finally.

Attached: 70162713.jpg (1200x846, 832K)

Alive and unraped.

Attached: 1523135867877.gif (750x421, 3.07M)

Stop posting Eri

Which side would win?

Yes, it was a pretty odd idea. He was trying to artificially make people root for the heroes at the expense of the villains instead of just letting the chips land were they would fall. I mean, imagine you write a background character that is loved and people hate your protagonist? So what do you do? Do you change protagonist and cater to the masses, or do you deliberatelly try to ruin and change the background character? Both choices are of course bad.

t. self-inserting manchild

It's not though, Toga doesn't feel that way about him and probably never will.

>all this pretend excitement ITT
You're not fooling anyone. Just because deadpool does the one thing everyone expected him to doesn't mean the series is saved. Especially when Deku and friends come back next arc and kill all the momentum from this one.

If you wanna roleplay as teenage girl weebs go to r/myheroacademia. These threads are garbage enough without you.

Attached: 1558324407177.jpg (137x234, 13K)

He said friend, Toga is his daughteru

I wouldn't say it is quite yet. But goddamn they are definitely best duo.

Attached: toga twice.jpg (764x1200, 120K)

cope

>Bakugou and Todoroki on one side
That's all you need, they're both S-tier, with Momo and Sero being high tier. Deku isn't enough, and tokoyami is completely useless with light.

Attached: 0116-001.jpg (895x1300, 224K)

Attached: visit from x.png (1000x2135, 320K)

Who are you talking to?

Have sex.

imgur.com/a/J0zZaPg

have the scans been posted already?

I'm so glad this manga is finally embracing and expanding upon one its best aspects, that being the parallel between Shigaraki and Deku growing to replace their predecessors. We were in dire need of a League of Villains arc and Hori is actually delivering.

Even if each Twice can only make two clones, he can still generate an army of himself pretty quickly. Each clone just has two create two clones, and the only thing slowing them down would be the speed of each Twice's own thinking process.

Why are you talking to yourself?

>Team A has two heavy hitters, the brains and a bunch of useless extras
>Team B has one heavy hitter, one self-destroying nuke, and the rest are mostly average
Team B would win, but they would need to make sure Kaminari takes either Bakugo or Todoroki out, and maybe a few extras to easy the payload.

Where u at nigga

Attached: faggot.jpg (647x215, 26K)

Lick my pussy

Attached: 1557336884227m.jpg (640x1024, 51K)

>Himiko is dying and need immidate medical attention.
>Jin has both his arms broken and might die as a result of saving his best friend.
>Mister Compress and Spinner still haven't had their own characters and can still die.
>Re-Destro himself still hasn't entered the scene yet and tried to fight the VA. Since he is he leader, even if he dies he needs to at least be a little more successful than his subordinates.
They aren't out of the woods just yet.

Nice self-portait buddy

>>The finale of this arc will be Gigas swooping in, while Twice clones swarm through the city
FUCKING DO IT HORI, GET SICK AGAIN FROM THE WORKLOAD IF YOU HAVE TO! WE WANT THIS

>Team B would win, but they would need to make sure Kaminari takes either Bakugo or Todoroki out
Just have Kirishima distract Bakugou with rape and they'll be fine

If they had to fight to the death, Deku would immediately splatter the entire enemy team.

And the arc just keeps on delivering. Fucking superb

Attached: 1558638516670.jpg (746x1024, 233K)

Jin>Gigas

Attached: jin.jpg (500x664, 96K)

Momo's jobbing aura ensures team A loses

bitter

They are best friends and he is her pet. Yes, Twice makes a cute loyal lapdog.
Yes, they are best friends which is why it is cute. It isn't romantic love but rather friendship.

we need a scene of a bunch of twice's clones playfully hitting on ad praising Toga with her smugly enjoying the shit out of it.

>sad backstory where everything goes wrong in the most unrealistic way possible
Getting real tired of this shit

Attached: 1555811063196.png (229x137, 57K)

>car accidents are unrealistic

We'll get a scene of Toga sitting on a throne of Twice clones.

would be pretty hot desu

>children thinking they know what's realistic

Everyone already knew that.

>The council of Twice
>All Twice gathers to finally settle down their biggest question:
>Which of Toga's features is the cutest?
>Fang faction is strong, but others have been steadily gaining traction
>Eventually the session ends, too many Twice have been killed during the debate
>At least half were burned by Dabi

But the thing about Twice is that they'd all have the same opinion
That's one of the few good things about Twice's clones

>If I don't cover my face I'll start to divide
>except that one time where I was chilling at home maskless and nothing happened
Bravo Hori

Attached: jin_bubaigawara_smoking.png (350x414, 191K)

what went so fucking right?

Attached: toga twice best team.jpg (806x1024, 113K)

But Momo is there. Her jobbing aura might cancel out Bakugou's victory aura.

>how does this arc just keep getting better?
the longer it goes without Deku.

Neither. I join the superior class.

>WE WANT THIS
No we don't Reddit

Twice focus

>nothing happened
>started having a breakdown and had to put his mask back on
It's like medication, you can only go so long before you have to take another pill

How many characters on the heroes side apart from All Might can take on Madman Twice and walk away in one piece?

Endeavour can probably incinerate them quicker than they can be created. Midnight maybe powerful enough to put them all to sleep if they're down wind. Hawks?

Will this be the peak of season 5/6?

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 234K)

He can take off his mask, but he starts to divide if he leaves it off for too long..
In that same episode, Twice started feeling like he was going to divide and needed to put on his mask.

Can't you count from 1 to 10, user? It's because Twice himself can't reach a conclusion.

>get in car accident
>everyone hates you
Because that happens

>Twice cloning himself to discuss stupid shit
>what's spinner's quirk?
>does dabi wash his burn patches or are they dry clean only?
>how can Shiggi wear gloves?
>is there another balaclava under Compress' first balaclava?
>is it gay, straight, incest or masturbation?
>they get to passionate about it and kill each other every time

try reading the chapter retard, that's not what happened

Hori fucking hit a homerun with the League of Villains. At first I didnt give a slight fuck about them, now they're my favorite

That's the peak of the whole manga.

this, I just wish Dabi were more interesting. Hoping he ends up subverting the "ACTUALLY I'M YOUR SON" troupe. Not saying I don't want him to be Touya I just hope it's handled differently, in an interesting way

Envy is a sin.

Attached: ibara.gif (500x253, 2.06M)

no, will be

I fucking love this guy. He's quickly shot up my list of great characters

Attached: design.png (866x497, 295K)

>spoilers come out
>everyone likes it
>all of sudden the discord trannies come in to try to ruin the fun
Have sex

Attached: 1558239713995.jpg (4096x2069, 1.6M)

Here is an example of an user who never tried enough to fail.

No need to be mad Carter. Now go back to Yea Forums

Okay I'll bite
>hit guy with motorcycle
>guy you hit just so happens to have power and influence
>your company fires you to appease him
Wow, what are the odds of that happening? Now watch as Hori equates this cartoonishly bad luck to some sort of societal oppression.

Attached: 1545355044237.jpg (187x262, 27K)

The thing about the clones is that some of them are quite fragile. A broken arm could destroy a clone. So maybe if Hawks is able to hit each clone in a vital point he could be able to defeat him.

They can't

Whilst on the topic of twice talking to himself, can we acknowledge the AESTHETIC of these panels? Pretty kino if you ask me

Attached: 1558662974248.png (923x1300, 362K)

based

The mask is his asthma inhaler user.

Villain PLUS ULTRA >>>> Faggot UA Plus Ultra

The problem is that Twice Army can then make copies of other people besides himself.

In the end it could be like 9000 Gigas coming at you.

Indeed, very film noir, I like it too.

>everyone likes it
>half the posts are samefags
Shut up reddit

Attached: 20190523_235533.jpg (1080x1611, 560K)

the guy he hit was a frequent customer at his job. Did you never think that maybe he hit him while he was leaving?

It wasn't societal. It was bad luck and he hit rock bottom. Happens fairly often because believe it or not life isn't fair.

As much as I am excited for Season 4 I am even more excited for Season 5. We'd get the Pro-Hero and My Villain Academia Arc. Even the Joint Training Arc will be helped from the anime's quicker pacing and animation.

>B-Bad luck isn't real
Must've been a fucking amazing chapter if this is the best thing shitposters can come up with

Attached: 1555098076655.jpg (541x1004, 91K)

Find a girfriend, Discord

Who would envy this boredom simulator?

It must be hard to see that MHA has the best arc going on in Jump right now.

Because Dabi is AoE

That's what makes the council of Twice perfect.
They're all Twice, so they can all provide fair arguments from Twice's perspective.

>Riding motorcycle in same area he is employed
>Client happens to be in same area with business he frequents

Ain't that much of a stretch

>Destroyed by quads and number multiplication
Thank you, Twice

hello! i'm back!
i was scared all day because people were saying that horrible stuff was going to happen to toga in today's chapter but it wasn't true

Attached: 1535683216358.png (1000x1240, 1.06M)

Mods = Gods

Absolutely based quads, checked and confirmed

Attached: dubstro.png (535x600, 309K)

Man it feels good to an MHAChad

Attached: MHA US Sales.png (1375x2048, 2.2M)

How disapointing

Sounds like it will end in a stalemate, because those feathers won't be able to kill them as fast as they duplicate and surely they'll start to wear out as the attrition grinds on. Hawks will eventually be forced to retreat.

Toga doesn't love you

Attached: uhhhhhhhhhhhh.png (540x520, 69K)

Did you actually believe Toga was going to be literally gangraped

>"all it takes is one bad day" reference perfectly outlines Hori's intention for twice to have incredibly bad luck
Fuckin' speedreaders man

Our faggot main character, Deku, got a story where everything best possible happened to him in an unrealistic way. It's only natural others get shit on in the opposite direction.

>It wasn't societal.
That's what I just said retard.
>Happens fairly often because believe it or not life isn't fair.
So you're actually defending a guy who ruined his own life by himself

>didn't listen to the tarot
that was your chance, but you blew it

well, i love you!

Attached: 32945k.jpg (212x237, 16K)

God I fucking love Hori's art, but to be specific, the way he shades everything really strongly.
Really gives panels like this that extra 'OOMPH'

Only disappoinment so far is no Villain has said plus chaos yet

>>You talking to me? Well I'm the only one here.
I like it. Twice's chapter back at the end of License Exam was pretty Kino as well. Feels like a mix of Taxi Driver and Fight Club

>"all it takes is one bad day" reference perfectly outlines Hori's intention for twice to have incredibly bad luck
Or he's just a hack who's ripping off one of the most overrated Batman comics of all time.

>mha becomes successful with an admittedly standard story
>literally everyone seethes
Feels good to be hated

Attached: 1517807315114.png (420x528, 138K)

What are you going to do if Toga fucking dies?

i did my best, i did a lot of stuff today because i was trying to distract myself, i wasn't on my computer most of today

In all fairness twices' introduction was pretty stellar. He's been one of the best characters since he was introduced.

Giga kills Hawks.

Obviously that's reserved for Shiggy's climactic battle

>Killing Joke
>Overrated
Fuck off

Didn't Compress said it during the Yakuza arc?

>Manga gets better when it isnt focused on the main cast

What is this called? Because everytime Deku and Bakugo are out of the picture the manga gets many times better

That's proves once againthat you don't have to be original to be succesful, you just got to be good.

i don't know, i'll probably be absolutely devastated but maybe i'll get over it and post one of my other favorite characters so i can still post in these threads

>noooo stop ruining our forced circlejerk
>let us pretend to have fun in peace

LMAO at these faggots calling the bitchsquad on me for being right up in here

Gosh it must suck we aren't on Reddit where you could downvote me like pussies

Attached: 1558477321980.png (1289x1231, 287K)

Nothing is original anymore, this statement is a given

weak bait

Attached: e38.gif (625x626, 808K)

Honestly, he is right. KJ is pretty meh. But so are most Batman comics.

Original ideas are practically impossible given the sheer amount of stories out there

>DUDE EVERYTHING IS A JOKE LMAO
>CLOWN WORLD HONK HONK
Engage in coitus

>telling his daughteru to marry and make out
What is it with you autist? Are you into incest that much?

>What is this called?
a WSJ manga? They all do that as far as I've seen

No, that's when they made up the word, they haven't used it in battle yet

>188569072
[Deleted]

Who are your other favorite characters?

Ah okay.

>NOOO STOP ENJOYING THIIIINGS
Kek

Hey governor, how'd you like to come and pick the bones off my can of anchovies. Should be a breeze for you

>his whole character arc is going mad after being mass downwoted on Reddit
I'm fucking crying here

I'm seeing quads here! Sixteen eights!

Engage in sex Carter

What you never kissed your daughteru before?, Weirdo

i like deku and ochaco a lot too and i kind of ship them on the side, a little bit

One Piece is worse though when the straw hats arent together or the focus.

>I don't care what people think
>that's why I have to announce to everyone I don't care

Attached: 20190302_204759.jpg (1080x971, 111K)

Borderlines also suffer from a very unstable sense of self image. The fact that he doesn't even know if he's the real twice leans a little bit towards some borderline symptoms but yea I agree it's more like schizophrenic tendencies.

Ratings for this chapter?

I'd give it a 9/10 easy

Attached: 1557466650893.jpg (1200x1053, 64K)

Compress is underrated.
You'll see in a few chapters his new arm with overhaul capabilities.

that's possible, I haven't read One Piece because I can't be fucked to catch up on 900 chapters

Tongue included? That is what making out is all about.

Honestly you should just focus on shipping them, since they're pretty much guaranteed to be together by the end of the series.

>"best arc ever!"
>ruins Shiggy's character
>makes Toga do an asspull
>basically confirms the liberation army will either be dead or in jail by the end
I can't wait for Twice to job next week like every other character who ends a chapter on a hype moment

Attached: 1538605875350.png (350x493, 250K)

No complaints. Pretty good overall

>calls us babies and pussies
>cries when people like what he doesn't like

t. poop eater

Fake news/10
I need more than 3 months of passable content a year to cate.

O MY

>"best fight ever!"
>ruins Chrollo's character
>makes Hisoka do an asspull
>basically confirms Togashi is going to die before the manga is complete

Hey look guy's the animevegens are back

2/2

>good

Attached: 11 J2 Revisited.mp4_snapshot_01.02_[2015.10.16_21.30.03].png (640x480, 317K)

>it takes 2 years to move the plot 3 months

I imagine you sit together in your Discord server discussing how can you shit on a chapter but failing miserably

They almost broke Himiko's neck. How is that not horrible?

Attached: 65688612_p0.jpg (1024x1280, 262K)

8/10

well i like them but i like toga a lot too and i think that her crush on deku is really cute, so i'm just going to stick with togadeku for now.

also i kinda liked kinoko (the mushroom girl) when she appeared last arc because i thought she was cute and i liked her mushroom puns.

>better than you

>ruins Shiggy's character
(You)

Attached: 1555342426877.jpg (1280x720, 45K)

>11 chapters in a row without Deku
>each one more being more impossibly based than the last
>shitposters still struggling to find some possible way to come ruin our fun
>they literally can't
Feels good man, Hori truly delivered this year. He wasn't joking when he said 2019 would be a wild ride

Attached: Maxiumu comfy.jpg (1000x1000, 142K)

Bakugo is either accidentally or on purpose one of the best characters in the manga because he makes wanting to join the LOV make sense.

Nice arc

Imagine how much better it would be if it happened 3 years ago when people still cared

Attached: two retards.jpg (1920x1230, 646K)

It's not even that good comparatively. Twice's flashback wasn't all that interesting and we already knew about his powerup.

7/10, last one was better

>He uses my comment at the very end of the thread to try and prove his point
I was actually being sincere because I think its cool how lively Yea Forums becomes when there's a new chapter release of Boku no Kino Academia. Better than Hunterfaggotry circle jerking the same old "muh literary references bro 2deep4u" "muh soft seinen" etc.

>How is that not horrible?
Nobody cares because Toga has no character.

It's called not having to give a fuck. Shit like this would never happen in larger series like One Piece (inb4 muh Reverie, it wasn't a proper arc like this) and editors won't allow smaller series to depart from the main characters for long. My Hero is in a really good place to be able to this.

yeah it is really horrible cause i hate seeing her get hurt, but twice will save her from twice and she'll be alright.

If by nobody you mean yourself, then sure.

If you think of the dividing like tourettes it kinda makes sense. Tics and compulsions tend to be stronger when people are stressed. It makes sense that he can chill out at home for longer than he can out among people or in the middle of a battle.

>Herotards defend flashbacks now
Where were you guys in 2017?

Attached: 1558317089917.png (905x619, 566K)

how much of a leddit consumer you must be to comission this kek

i will now ship deku and akko, thanks for the art

Kirishima flashback still sucks dick. This one was done fine

I want a better bait

You say that because you have the attention span of a goldfish and if you see the same characters on the page for too long you have an autism attack.
Contrarians agreeing with people who hate the manga that's what happens in these threads.

Seeth as much as you like mate.

Shiggy then:
>heroes are making society weak and complacent, they're a bad influence that must be removed
Shiggy now:
>EVERYTHING BAD

Attached: 1556966044066.jpg (575x431, 83K)

>Bakugou would've never fit in with the LOV because he's too much of an autist sperg to understand the importance of true friendship and self-sacrifice
At last now I truly see

The dude is a walking pile of edge. He might get a bit better but honestly that's kinda his character. Him and shiggy I guess.

What? You mean Kirishima's flashback? Because people loved it and the MinaxKirishima shitposters went apeshit. Unless you mean something else.

How old do you think twice is?

This is not a fresh bait, I demand better quality.

Absolutely disgusting. How can you say you like Himiko if you abandon her if she dies. Consider your a Togafan card revoked! You are no longer allowed to avatarfag with Toga!

mid 20s

>everyone I don't like is discord
Get better material

Attached: not an argument.png (680x683, 356K)

he looks 30, maybe late 20s

>11
years older than Toga, so 28

Old enough!

Attached: 70236146_p50.png (1644x1290, 419K)

this arc is just to give everyone new powers or upgrades to their current ones, because otherwise Mr. SEVEN QUIRKS would annihilate them.

>AHHHHHHH!!! They're turnin' the clowns gay!!
Imagine your favorite shounen being a series where a literal fucking pedo-clown is your most iconic character.

Wrong again dumbfuck

So, you're a loner than? Make me a good bait then. Something fresh and interesting so I would seethe a little bit and feel the spice.

i would keep posting her but it'll probably just continue to make me sad cause i'll miss her and also people would bully me nonstop and make fun of me for still posting toga despite her death

>Because people loved it and the MinaxKirishima shitposters went apeshit
>literally nothing has happened or developed between them since they started attending UA and are basically ignoring eachother
feels good not to back such a nothing crackship

>he can just marionettes of anybody
>we don't need to see him do it
>just take Hori's word for it goy
Why couldn't he summarize this much during joint training?

>Twice dies, Toga scoops up all his blood and transforms into him thinking he's the real one
>Toga dies, Twice starts creating her clones and thinks they're the real ones
Which one would be better?

I don't care

It's probably not gay if he uses rubber

Yeah, he certainly wasn't lying
And you're right about the shitposters, they're really scrambling to find SOMETHING to hold against the manga right now

Attached: 1555624989267.jpg (1200x1200, 155K)

>people callings twices ability to multiply himself an asspull power up

what happened to their brains bros

I smell gay fanfics

I don't get it. What confuses you about Skeptic's quirk? All he does is transform objects into people-shaped puppets that he can control remotely

You know I was thinking about looking into this series more the other day when video popped up in my reccomended shit on YT where Hisoka openly leers at the two main shota boys asses and they tell him to walk in front because of it. It was at that moment I decided the show wasn't worth my time.

Link to the post?

Holy fuck you're dumb
>700 posts
>59 IPs
>thread is literally just two faggots throwing shit at one another for 90% of the way
You even misread the image count as the IP count you turbonigger

I like how Hori shills for a relationship between a minor and a grown guy.
Man of taste if you ask me.

It's their brain on good writing, they just can't handle it.

Ochaco is the traitor so no.

I don't speak taco, what's he saying

The chapter
was good

Fairy tail.

>All he does is transform objects into people-shaped puppets that he can control remotely
Would be nice to see him do that instead of an exposition dump telling me
It's almost as if manga is a visual medium

Imagine walking down the street when a woman's hangbag is stolen. All of a sudden BOOM, the shop next to you blows up, BOOM there goes a school bus, BOOM your ear drums rupture. "DIE YOU FUCKING SCUM" BOOM, BOOM, BOOM.
The robber is apprehended and your taxes go up from all the collateral damage. "Hip hip hurray for the mighty Bakugo" screams Deku into a TV camera as a parade starts for mighty Bakugo. Meanwhile you have to fight your way through the crowd to try and get your ears looked at by a Doctor.

Toga x Twice is canon

The IP count was 124 when it got archived. You in your own retardation didn't realize this because you pressed update once the thread died so it only carries over the IP that was there before you refreshed. Try again.

The table he was sitting on became a person this chapter, my friend

You are obviously gay. Please go fuck Grapefag in the ass or something.

>because he's Twice.

Attached: same shit different generation.png (712x604, 218K)

>hey you copies
>I would never hurt my friends
>my quirk.. doubling. Time for you to find out how terrifying it can be

imagine

Attached: 1555645590924.jpg (650x866, 907K)

>Bad guys get power ups
>Todoroki just jobs
Aghhhh

>Y-you can only reply once!
>Muh 1:1 ratio
If people are continuously replying to a thread it means just that - a fucking dialogue or discussion is happening and not just one pump and dump shitpost while crossboarding to some other shit thread, Hunterqueer.

Attached: 173022.jpg (365x483, 59K)

>MHA is bad
>faggots seethe and bitch at every negative post
>MHA is good
>faggots seethe and bitch at every positive post
It's all so tiresome.

I don't think there's a single last-gen shounen you can call more different to MHA than Fairy Tail

What kind of come back was that lol

toga and twice are good friends, toga is not interested in twice and twice called her his friend in this chapter and didn't say anything romantic or sexual in any way

He just takes HxH threads as a reference point.

How do you even read books retard? AAAAAA ITS A VISUAK MEDIUMM WTF?

>7 month hero training arc
>nobody improves
>3 month villain arc
>Shiggy and pals are now Thanos
The hack does it again!

Attached: character dev.png (1914x1245, 2.07M)

Shitposters now have to try extra hard to find something to shitpost about this arc

Attached: 1550144448601.jpg (511x511, 92K)

cursed

I don't know. What I know is that it took you way too long to come up with yours. So, I guess, it's "better than yours".

>String of top-tier chapters
>Shitposters struggling to come up with anything
Feels good man, I'm enjoying this arc immensely

Attached: 1555695326101.jpg (831x1200, 125K)

Why does hori hate the heroes so much?

Do you guys know of any other manga or anine out there that takes it's time developing it's villains and establishing them with the power of friendship as much as this one does? Because I am very into this.

Attached: 1553507261876.gif (350x255, 1.78M)

Attached: holy fucking shit.png (151x112, 23K)

Why the fuck you lying
Why you always lying
Hnng oh my God
Stop fucking lying

Not upgrades, they always had these powers. But it doesn't help them because Deku is not the only hero they will have to deal with. Literally if they are made strong enough to not get obliterated by Deku's 7 quirks, the other classmates and heroes would become to weak to live.

>mfw none of the villains make it in the next top ten list

Attached: littlefoot.png (181x172, 65K)

i miss deku

Imagine posting this cringey shit thinking it does anything but out you as a twelve year old twitter user

is that toga’s goop shit she does when transforming?

unironically Hunter x Hunter. It's not to the same extent as the League, but the Phantom Troupe all very clearly care about and respect each other

Feigned hype: the thread

I guarantee you could edit half the posts ITT into a reddit thread and you wouldn't know the difference

Attached: LARPing faggots.png (1825x221, 75K)

The finale will be with the entire city destroyed, league exhausted with Giganto showing up and bending his knee because Shiggy did this to save a comrade.

I hope he gets an offscreen death before we make it back to UA shenanigans

No, that's Twice's goop shit he does when cloning

Twice and Toga's powers make the same goop, they just do different things with it

Phantom Troupe was one of the few good things about HxH.

>calls me underage
>he reads a babysitting manga disguised as a superhero comic
That's an oof for me chief

So...do you think the Traitor is actually someone who works for the Libertarians?

Goodness gracious, this man is seething

Imagine posting an image of someone claiming we need to remove anonymity and become reddit and thinking you have a sound argument

I was chatting with a friend instead of autistically monitoring threads. My reply wasn't a comeback at all nor is it relevant how long it takes to make a comeback. That's like saying your plate full of feces came quick so it's better than my 5 star dish that took an hour.

>Decuck self inserters

i wish i had friends to chat with

We once had that weird Gigaclone theory, I'm starting to believe again.
I would but I can't into crypto. This chapter though, holy brotherfucking shit.

Attached: futureman2.jpg (802x504, 198K)

No? Information is getting leaked to the LoV, not the LA. Are you stupid?

Toga and Twice has to be Hori’s most pushed pairing outside Deku and Ochako

I think you're really overrating your plate of feces here.

Then either don't post at all, or simply post without talking about what your favorite character is. If people shit on your favorite character, just tell them to fuck off. Everyone posting in these threads are autistic and retarded anyway. They read comics. They discuss comics. And they shitpost. If you love the character, then what does it matter if you feel sad? You can actually change your life, the characters can't. The only thing characters have is the love of the readers. If they don't have the love, then they have nothing.

Season 5 can't come soon enough

>also hori

Attached: 1554499493174.png (503x635, 375K)

>season 4 is the last season to have bones
>JC staff is picked up instead
>JC staff becomes responsible for animating AOT 4, OPM 3, and BNHA 5 all in one season
>the workload becomes too much for them but it's ok because they're rolling in money
>bnha season 5 consist of stills with moving mouths and speedlines in the back ground
> nomus are CGI
>japanese love it because they're used to eating shit and JC is contracted for the rest of the series

Attached: 1445492642184.png (572x466, 417K)

dumb schizo

Attached: toga on love.png (1593x2260, 2.02M)

Why would Bones ever drop such a massive cash cow

The main problem with that flashback was that it killed the flow. It started at the end of one chapter, then continued in the following chapter but ended before that chapter was finished. So it was in the middle between two chapters and ruined both of them. Worse it happened almost mid-punch. Giving Kirishima a flashback happened in an arc that was not focused on him and his inclusion felt forced. The flashbacks for the villains happen because the focus is on all of them and is logic.

That said, the Toga flashback was actually pretty shallow and was cut into small bits. It didn't give her a flashback as much as it just gave readers some insight on why she acts the way she does. It was actually too short IMHO.

i can't blame her, i like blood too lol

He also considers them to be "unripened fruits to be picked soon" dudes just the joker but more openly a faggot

Having Endeavor as a father will do that to you,

Really? I thought the Toga flashback was really well done

Well AOT and OPM both got dropped. We've seen that japan doesn't work with logic like it does everywhere else. A world hit could get the shaft at any moment in time because of CEO's

Neurons are disconnected

hori likes to ship Toga with his other characters

the LoV’s performance record was laughable before this arc

goodnight!
it was nice talking to you all, love you lots!

Attached: cutesleeves.png (699x475, 582K)

Season 5 is going to be an odd one. If they end season 4 with The Remedial course arc. S5 will have the Festival arc, Pro hero arc and Joint training which is already 49 chapters. (Season 2 had 48, season 3 had 54). Will they end a season with villains? Will they open season 6 with villains?

season 4 will end with Eri's smile, not the remedial course

The gay shit doesn't bother me, but the pedo shit does. It's incredibly creepy.
>inb4 miriofag jumps down my throat for not liking lolis
It's different when they are clearly being sexually harrassed against their will.

man thanks for reminding me how shit season 4 is gonna be

Twice is really hot, and his hair kinda reminds me of Mirio's

Image is weird. I Himiko standing on a chair or something? Her height here make no sense.
Making Himiko older than Izuku is garbage-tier though.

S4 will be Yakuza, remedial and Festival, s5 will be Pro Hero, JT and villains

>Agefag again

Attached: 1524903917489.png (720x866, 390K)

The normies will love the action heavy stuff in the Overhaul arc though! This is the future we deserve.

>Toga older than Izuku garbage again
Shut the fuck up for christs sake. They are literally within a year of eachother. This shouldn't even matter whatsoever

No way they end the season with Deku vs Gentle rather than Deku vs overkaiju.

He depicts them as best friends dipshit.

they'd have to force ungodly amounts of filler to even end the series on chapter 160, let alone Deku vs. Overhaul

Where's Deku

in a better place

S4 will cover up to Pro Hero retards since its the only way to tie up Endeavors arx from Remedial and chapter 193 would be a good cliffhanger for S5.

They're definitely not going to end the season with Overhaul. There's several aftermath chapters afterward and the remedials. It wouldn't interrupt the whole flow of the story. S4 will be Internships/Overhaul, Remedials, and Gentle vs Deku and end with culture festival feel good moments. Last shot of the season will be high end. This is plainly obvious.

Best friends with benefits

at school?

It does you retard. It ruins the dynamics. It could have been a month and it would still be the same thing. I already explained it in the other threads.

Attached: man of culture.jpg (512x229, 24K)

There was no dynamic schizo

God I want to see Twice sprinting in a swarm through the city a la World War Z

You just had to go and respond to it, didn't you.

No, Himiko is not that kind of girl. She is pure.

Attached: 65695900_p0.jpg (768x768, 148K)

>She is pure.
-ly for Twice

Attached: togatwice17.png (1200x895, 302K)

Bakutogafag we need you

Don't bother user.

nice

tsumino.com/Book/Info/41679/let-s-try-not-to-kill-each-other-okay-

Based and canonpilled. Twice will make toga realize the true meaning of love.

Why can't Toga be with Twice and still be pure? Twice clearly cares for her more than his own life and is overcoming one of his greatest, most crippling fears in order to save her. That's true love which is pure. She's basically an adult by now, I don't see anything wrong with it.

I'm not the schizo fucktards.
Yes, almost make you think he is autistic.

You are a schizo.

Wait.
Are there really people who just sit around in discord waiting for these threads just to try and belittle people for enjoying something?

Attached: 20080621.gif (468x443, 17K)

Nigga what?

Attached: 1557898456767.png (302x251, 113K)

Yes, user

Wait.
Are there really people who save gifs that don't move?

Hatefollowing is common

I don't know what discord is but as a hxh chad I shit on shitty shonen manga while I wait for my light seinen to come back

Stop being disgusting.
Because he is like her pet dog. They are best friends. That is not how couples act no matter how much fujoshi enjoy pairing up boys that are friends with each other. Same thing here. Himiko and Jin are friends. He supports her love and she keeps him company so that he doesn't feel lonely.

It can't be pure because Jin is a creepy old man. Himiko does not love Jin, he is her friend. Himiko is easily embarrassed. She can be naked around Jin because he is almost like a sibling to her. So no, it would not be pure. She loved izuku. That is pure.

She isn't an adult, she just turned 17. Besides I still have hopes that Hori will change this garbage for the book. Anyway, no. Jin is a cuck. Jin is not the MC. You don't sideline Himiko and have her in a relationship as such with a side-character. That is mean to Himiko.

twice self inserts absolutely btfo

so who will toga get with then? deku is for mellisa and ochako is for bakugo

You could've just said he's a beta orbiter, which he is.

Are you te user that was freaking out because Toga is older than Deku?

Sorry but Deku is for harem (without Ochunko).

We both know Melissa is never showing up again.

Bakugou is for getting raped by every male he comes across

No, no remedial in S4.

Melissa is for All Might. Izuku is for Himiko.
Yes, but I enjoy making pointlessly long posts.

>all might and melissa is ok even though hes over twice her age
>twice and toga isnt

>Being triggered this much
Wow dude. And what is this
>Himiko is easily embarrassed.
lol

>Hey I don't understand jokes. Look at me!
Get out faggot.

IzuToga is extremely cute and very canon.

but what about ochako

Who is this?

Attached: Mikumo Akatani.png (190x263, 59K)

It seems like good animators and directors in Japan like to work on different projects quite frequently. Either way they are in demand and they are artists so they like to do a season or maybe two of a show and move on to something new.

OT3 obviously

She is though. It is canon. It is just that at times her personality means she does not even realize that what she is doing is seen as sexual by other people.
She is the traitor.

Welcome to anime.

Occasional threesome, maybe some three way hand holding .

>She is the traitor.
then she is on togas side and it should be togachako

english chapter when

Beyond that, nobody actually gives a shit about Kirishima (except to say he's fucking Bakugo). His motivations and personality were always pretty straightforward, and the flashback just added more shippershit. It was a waste of space that could've been handled in a conversation later on.
Villains, on the other hand, are actually interesting. They're all fucked up to the point of committing murder, and it's interesting to see how they got that way.

>user doesn't know that friends go to lovers quite easily
What is your deal?

>maybe some three way hand holding .
user spoiler that shit

That would be cute too.

Deku cousin and he the MC of oneshot

Attached: One_Shot.png (847x1250, 455K)

His name Jack Midoriya

Attached: My_Hero_1.png (846x1250, 450K)

She should, but she is doing it because she wants money. Himiko is broken in the head. Both of them are the way they are because of their parents. Himiko's parents shunned her and spurned her love. Ochaco's parents are super supportive so Ochaco becomes a villain in order to help them.

Himiko and Ochaco mirror each other like this. They both wear masks. The "you are just like me" is referring to this.

himiko can help ochako and they redeem each other with the power of love. deku dies and gives ofa to bakugo

>user thinks that friend-zoned cucks actually gets the girl
Even if you pay for sex, you wont ever get to fuck a girl user. The best you can hope for is that some whore will take pity on you and fuck your ass with a strap-on.

You make a good point, I can see Ochaco slowly and slowly becoming more like Toga and eventually becoming corrupted beacause of that.
Togachako arc fucking when?

i gotta give the beta orbiters some credit though, they definitely boost my self esteem and they play overwatch with me lol

Because everyone in it is going for the kill. No punches are being pulled here like in other arcs(except for the Pro Hero arc).

And there's also a clear battle of ideals being waged upon here like in MGR. Basically, which ideals are better? Shiggy's or Redestro's?

You didn't read this chapter didn't you?

Attached: 1558238655158.png (900x1300, 226K)

true

Attached: 1535884818425.png (691x850, 654K)

No, Izuku is needed because he needs to save Himiko. Society needs to be destroyed and be thrown into chaos where being a hero wasn't something you become when you have a license, but it is based on your actions and intentions. Such a society needs both Izuku and Shiggy to become a realization.
Ochaco isn't insane though. She is pretending that she is a hero in order to be able to help her family. That is why actually becoming friends with people is making it difficult for her. This is why falling in love with Izuku is a bad thing for her. She doesn't like Himiko because Himiko is just insane in her opinion. Ochaco is not friends of the VA either, she is just doing it for her family.

Toga is a year older than izuku lol

What will be the "avengers assemble" moment for MHA? Will Hori do it with the villains instead?

old hag

As a JJBA fan, this arc kinda feels like if Araki made an arc where La Squadra face off against another gangster group when in the end you kinda know they're gonna be beaten by La Passione anyway.

But it's still a fun arc regardless so I'm not complaining that much. Hell, now that I think about it, I kinda wish Araki did that in part 5 anyway... More Ghiaccio wouldn't hurt.

I did, It supports the idea that she is fake and the traitor especially if you read the actual raws. In a nutshell, she is impressed by Izuku and admire him because he is working is hard to become a hero. So she needs to work even harder for her won goal and be her parents hero.

i miss kendoufag bros

You're a fucking idiot.

It is disgusting and Hori needs to fucking change it.

I'm not sure how the fuck you misinterpret that to this level just to push your retarded theory.

what happened to him

he died for our sins

Yeah, I think Ochako sold UA information to the LoV to provide for her parents, but seeing Deku be so heroic and having a man die in her arms made her regret being a traitor, which is why she now makes a big deal about now wanting to be a hero who saves people.

>In a nutshell, she is impressed by Izuku and admire him because he is working is hard to become a hero. So she needs to work even harder for her won goal and be her parents hero.

Attached: 880e5d9e389f1401edf90f019f58e38d.jpg (894x1300, 291K)

This would have been much sexier if she wore panties in the picture.

But that still doesn't mean that the Villains winning isn't completely discounted. Especially with BakUGo and Enjis alternate realities, there is arguably a good chance that the Villains might win in this timeline/dimension

what

Go read the raw and maybe you will notice it yourself.
She doesn't regret it. She wants to be her parents hero. She even confessed to this at the start of the manga.
Yes, post the raw. The gist of it is that she wanted to make her parents smile. She wanted to be their hero. She was always impressed by Deku. What is so hard to understand about that?

You're my hero, user.

Nobody make a new thread. Just don't do it. Go outside. See what happens. We can do it.

>we can do it reddit!

It's nighttime where I am and I live in a low income neighborhood.
I think I know what'll happen if I go outside.

Here's a compilation of all the double page spreads from the My Villain Academia arc: imgur.com/a/Zfp1QaR

I love these.

>DEKU PLESE FUCK MY MOM

Attached: DEKU PLEASE.png (2550x1264, 3.77M)

Twice is my husband.

Stop pretending you can speak Jap because you can't.

>Blantly lying when its veen translated for months

What's the point?

>implying that this fanbase can go any amount of lengthy time before making another unnecessary thread

Attached: pixiesmug.jpg (397x681, 56K)

Why does she have a building above her head?

>this fanbase
>implying you won't be the one to falseflag and make it yourself

They are actually two quad missile launchers.

>people who couldn't see Toga's full quirk coming hated it
>people now hate Twice's full quirk because "everyone saw it coming"
Seriously what is the right approach?

none

Attached: iida.jpg (1920x1080, 81K)

Hinting at something early on without making it obvious. For example ATTACK ON TITAN SPOILERS

In the early days of AOT when Reiner and Annie had conversations like saying "I'm so sorry" to a pile of corpses or "should we do it now? No wait for them to gather"

I mean there was the hint that there is more to OfA
Nobody liked that neither.

I don't think we've yet seen everything about one for all yet. I also don't see how people could hate this ability that twice did since he literally showed us in a flashback how he started going crazy with a bunch of his clones. Hell it even aired recently in the anime so it should be fresh on peoples minds.

Excuse to be angry.

I have this theory that Hori tries to sync up the manga and anime a little.