5toubun no Hanayome

What did Negi mean by this page?

Attached: 008_1552034414.png (1115x1600, 469K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Fyw-K58Ve68?t=34
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That Nino is worst girl and a shit

I mean, why would he show Fuutarou on the toilet but not any of the Quints?

Nobody would want to see the quints taking a shit.

do you honestly believe that

What about taking a piss instead? I mean it's common in the manga to show them looking for a toilet or saying the went to the toilet, they just haven't shown anyone yet. And it's not like Negi doesn't know how to draw such a thing: see Rengoku no Karma for example.

>Miku Nakano
>voiced by Miku Itou
What did they mean by this?

Reminder of who is who.

Attached: 1556773696800 (2).jpg (978x2299, 680K)

>Top
Best girls
>Bottom
Shit girls

I'm going to marry Nino!

Attached: 1557183263215.gif (729x728, 275K)

Sad that another Miku arc is wrapping up, which quint is getting the next arc?
My vote is Youstuba

Attached: mikunamused.png (844x897, 82K)

Bottom is the cancer trio

Who was she looking for?

Attached: x15.png (307x378, 31K)

I found the bride guys.

Attached: 1558629582989.jpg (2140x1600, 665K)

It means Nino believes in her future husband.

I saw Negi Haruba at a hobbyist book store in Akihabara yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him who the bride was or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Nino posters in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the posters and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each poster and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

A better manga artist.

Would you just look at the size of that thing...

Attached: 20190523_220748.jpg (522x761, 218K)

The friends she made along the way

yotsuba will win

Chapter 1: Nino calls Fuutarou a stalker.
Sister's War Arc: Fuu and his friends stalk the quints.

I think I've found a parallel!

Attached: 213844.jpg (332x1031, 187K)

Look at these fake smiles.

Attached: 1558453202342.jpg (1000x1000, 268K)

one of her sisters probably

Oh, like you're doing now?

Attached: 1556812238581.png (473x529, 254K)

I didn't like Minorin back then, but I like Yotsuba, is it because she didn't enter the bowl yet?

>
>Nobody would want to see the quints taking a shit.

Where do you think we are?

I never liked Taiga but I love Nino.

Can you give me a diagnosis why?

Attached: 1529454468319.png (354x195, 98K)

Minorin was a dumb bitch, Yotsuba's just dumb.

Itsuki will win and be the bride.
100% first girl rule always wins
Can't wait to dab on all you retards that think otherwise

Attached: 1558299669106.jpg (1024x1024, 54K)

You have to self-insert too hard to hate early Nino, Taiga was a cunt to Ryuuji for utterly no reason.

The best fatty will get is a mini-arc where she deals with her recently found unrequited feelings.

I think the key difference is that while the quints may have some arguably disagreeable traits, they've always shown a strong bond and genuine love for each other and are constantly trying to improve on their weaknesses. None of them ever take those disagreeable traits to the level of pathological illness that the Toradora cast does; those girls were fucked in the head.

Since when we allow wojaks here?

>Uruka and Miku
>Fumino and Nino
Mmm it is a hard decision to make.

Okay let's get real guys. I also like Yotsuba a lot, but Negi already pulled this shit with Rena (Itsuki) and Ichika, which were both red herrings. How do I know that Yotsuba being the original lolikano is not yet another big red herring?

Nah, I choose what this user posted last time.

Attached: 1558331671587.jpg (906x966, 388K)

Mafuyu should be on the level of Nino not that washboard whore

Attached: Yotsuba was looking for you..png (566x631, 160K)

Should be
>Fumino and Itsuki
to be quite honest with you.

First love

Patrician

A good writer

Itsuki will win because her number (5) is literally in the title.

Attached: 5toubun.jpg (3012x2512, 1.04M)

Based

If he can asspull the cards with 1, the girl with Maruo can easily be 2, 3 or 5.

Why do they have pink skins?

The four girls are great.

Good taste my friend:

Uruka and Nino
Mafuyu and Miku
Fumino and Itsuki

Yeah. I think Yotsuba won't be the girl who told him he was needed

Fumino and Nino are for shitposting.
Uruka and Miku are for reddit.

Fattyfags we're still friends even though we took your lolikano card right?

Attached: 1530164200299.png (283x505, 182K)

Even if there are more Lolikanos which I doubt is the case, only the one who rescued F from the cops and told him he was necessary really matters.

Mafuyu and Itsuki are for victory.

Itsuki is the one who should be blamed for impersonating Yotsuba.

>even though we took your lolikano card right?
Wasn't it the other way around? When Itsuki was revealed to be Rena I felt betrayed. We just took back what was our's from the beginning.

Attached: 1558477754106.jpg (139x135, 8K)

So now that we know Yotsuba's going to win, will these threads finally stop? Or does the party really never end?

>only the one who rescued F from the cops and told him he was necessary
Wait, when was it confirmed that the same lolikano did both of these?

miku a best

Attached: intothetrashtrashgoes.jpg (860x7004, 742K)

Nah, I don't particularly mind now. It's nice to share relevance, yotsuba being lolikano + rena would be too greedy.

>Yotsuba's going to win
Unlikely. Even if she is the original lolikano, she knows something that makes her avoid seeking to get romantically involved with Fuutarou.

Kek, good effort. Saved for future purposes.

It is time for Yotsuba and Itsuki.

Attached: 1345531673485.png (2230x1600, 1.41M)

Lolikano only told her sisters about her meeting with Fuutarou when she came back to the inn. It's very likely he had only met one of them at that point

Graphical description of what would have happened to Miku if she didn't make a cop out of her confession.

Why is she vibrating?

Switch Chisaki with Sagiri and top is the best.
Bottom are the meme choice.

So there is no undeniable proof. With Negi, anything can happen.

WTF is this screentone.

Attached: negi why.png (465x382, 193K)

>genki girl
>childhood friend
>has had the least screentime until now
I'm sorry but the odds are heavily stacked against her.

Was reading newest chapter of Juliet and this is exactly like Miku.

Attached: image%3A1015431.png (1115x1600, 582K)

mamanakano and mamauesugi were friends, Fuu met all of the quints when he was even younger

> Everything I've done has been to get inuzuka's attention
Ooof.

Yeah, it's the fact that her other sisters are in love with him and she'd rather trash her own feelings than risk their welfare.

They'll have some big feelgood moment where the sisters all tell her it's their turn and blah blah blah and story ends.

Not when he has had happy memories with all of them. The OG is the most important, but the other(s) are still part of his happy memories.

My wives Rizu, Itsuki and Juliet are so much cuter.

First, hazuki is best girl. Persia a shit.
Second, you're a speedreading tard because Miku is a history buff and later started to become interested in making things and is a decent baker now.

U E S U G I S A A A A N

Attached: 1551002583890.gif (299x350, 273K)

How is that not undeniable proof? The other quints only heard about Shoutarou when Lolikano told them about him at the inn so it could only have been one girl who met him, bought the charms and took the picture together.

>Rizu
Based
>Itsuki
Based
>and Juliet
Cringe.
You could've had 3/3 but you ruined it with the last one. Persia a shit and worst girl in the manga.

The harder the fight, the sweeter the victory.

I want Yotsuba to enter the bowl but i don't see how would Negi stop her from just becoming Ichika 2.0
regardless of when or how she fell for Fuu she would still have the same conflict as Ichika of wanting to date her childhood friend but not sure if she should step over her sisters feelings to do it

Hasuki is too good for that shit manga.

I've never read something so incorrect in my entire life.

>a history buff
Bald ojii-san only but okay

>become interested in making things
After being praised by Fuutarou. And she tried getting the job because of Fuutarou anyway.

>Cringe
I'm just stating the truth.

Attached: 163904832093.jpg (991x1500, 234K)

KEK

Based. Nino is undoubtedly the Mafuyu of 5toubun

>Same conflict
>Both are LoliKano
>Yotsuba is the one who triggered the snake in Ichika
Pottery.

HAHAHAHAHA
Enjoy your 123 melodrama again.
Fuck that, I would like it if he gets angry or, at least annoyed, that even 6 years ago he was a victim of their shitty quints games.

>Itsuki made Fuut not give a shit about lolikano anymore
>Yotsuba was revealed to be the true lolikano
Itsuki is the true 4D chess master

If the ending is going to be Fuutarou confessing to one of them, would it be better if its 1-on-1 or with all the quints there?

I want this to happen when Fuuts confronts Yotsuba

Attached: 1558507224069.jpg (960x960, 79K)

>decent baker
Nigga there are different pastries out there than just a fucking croissant. She struggled to make one out of shitloads of breads out there. She's still a shitty baker and probably would quit that job now that her bread plan passed.

Why can't he just fuck all of them?
Fuck, they all want to be happy together, picking one just makes the others bitter, jealous, and drive apart the special relationship they all share

Attached: second worst boat.png (856x440, 786K)

>would it be better if its 1-on-1 or with all the quints there?
1-on-1

Thank you. I'm really happy someone agrees Toradora cunts are awful pieces of garbage. All of them. I'd fuck them anyway but damn.
I think the main reason you like her might be mine as well. She's not the main girl. If Nino was introduced in Itsuki's place as the first girl, and used as the main girl/postergirl then things would be different. Even if all else stayed the same, I feel as though people tend to hate the main girl with a passion. Even if they would normally love that type of girl in another series. To add though, Nino is far better than Taiga. Taiga would make for an awful wife.

congratulations

Attached: 1552643960879.jpg (490x1063, 166K)

>[No clear winner]
Nigga the police are already on their way

Attached: Joining a Pub server with Friends.webm (720x400, 2.96M)

I want that to happen when Yotsuba is stuck teaching all of the little Fuutarous that Nino will give birth to.

I'm one good idea away from blowing up the whole world, user. Don't fuck with me!

Attached: crack2.jpg (790x444, 126K)

I hate you pieces of shit that keep spewing this garbage. I want Itsuki to win, but I know there's 0 chance. You faggots keep saying first girl will win but clearly Itsuki doesn't have the development to win. She gets little to no screen time. She doesn't even have any motivation to win. She's easily my favorite but I've given in despair.

Attached: 1558333244316.png (1920x1080, 2.94M)

>all of the little Fuutarous that Nino will give birth to.

Attached: 1549538929502.jpg (387x348, 37K)

Rokujouma showed me that a happy harem full of girls that are not just one dimensional- but also can be friends independently with the other members and all ultimately support and enjoy each other's company as individuals and a collective has spoiled me on working harems.

Attached: 1411837894565.jpg (1920x1080, 2.34M)

Just wait, Miku will defeat Nino soon. Failure is the mother of success.

>implying Nino's vag isn't a barren wasteland

lmao

>Quit her job
Nice headcanon. Keep seething.

Fuutarou will reject 123 one by one and then he will confess to Yotsuba with Itsuki's help.

Attached: 74831814_p0.jpg (1280x1230, 2.06M)

More like he'll stop Yotsuba from hanging herself with Itsuki's help

Uh...This poster just proved why Nino won't win. These girls are too good. Since when has a girl as perfect as Nino ever won? Low key asking for recommendations where a Nino clone wins

Attached: 1555225762199.jpg (1800x1700, 239K)

I have nothing to seethe about

Don't worry, Yotsuba will be choking on Fuutarou's dick.

That's a funny way of spelling Nino.

>Since when has a girl as perfect as Nino ever won?
Those girls never win because they aren't the main females. Unlike them, Nino is an actual main character with an 20% chance at winning. Those other girls all had an zero percent chance.

That's a hilarious way to die.

What does Nino's hair smell like?

Attached: 1558112270896.png (240x319, 82K)

Fresh scented shampoo

salty milk and coins

Supreme taste

>implying

>If Ichika wins, nobody's happy because she doesn't have enough development and it'd be an asspull at this point.
>If Miku wins, it'll be boring since Miku is already the most popular. It'd be slightly disingenuous considering the attention he's given to Nino, though.
>If Nino wins, it'll be slightly less boring because of the shit-fest that will ensue. It'd probably be the most honest ending considering the way she's progressed.
>If Yotsuba wins, it'd probably be the most innocuous ending that still includes a single, clear winner. It'll defy everyone's expectations by undercutting factions 2 and 3 while at the same time conforming to the first girl rule of harem titles.
>If Itsuki wins, it'll be kind of like Ichika except people will have trouble finding a sufficient reason to be upset about it. As a bonus, female Kirby will shove her fat face right in front of factions 2 and 3, whom of which will decry Negi as the hack that he is.

>Harem ending: Full circle, total cop-out. All the foreshadowing and progress? It meant nothing. No-one has a decent reason to get angry, but there will be shit-flinging regardless; arguments about who's closer to Fuutarou's heart and who he's really fucking at night when the reality is it's all of them and Fuutarou is the fucking man. Negi is still a hack, though.
>Ambiguous ending: Until the end of times, people will argue over who the bride really was because Negi dipped at the last second and left no clear signs of the bride's identity. People will even argue over whether or not Negi is a hack and it'll be amazing.

Attached: 1557973529956.png (321x647, 147K)

Based. First post best post

damn the art style changed quite a bit

The only real chance Ichika could get on the same level as Nino, is her forthcoming personal drama. But truly, being HanaKana girl is suffering

>i don't see how would Negi stop her from just becoming Ichika 2.0
Yotsuba isn't a snek. At most if she entered the Fuubowl she would only be more provokative with her body.

i miss the quints' old physique

my cum

>Nino clone
Hinagiku from Hayate
Louise from Zero no Tsukaima
Shana from Shakugan no Shana
Taiga from Toradora
Misaka from To Aru
Naru from Love Hina

Etc.

Today I will remind them.

Attached: 1534204021824.jpg (3850x1186, 1.48M)

I think Nino will win and eventually give birth to quints but die during childbirth. Fuutarou will be so grief stricken he disappears leaving Takeda to take care of his five daughters.
Are you guys ready for Gotoubun no Hanayome 2?

Switch Ichinose for Sakura and you're mah nigga of ultimate taste.

I wish I never picked this show up. What a waste of time.
None of these girls have any good chemistry with fuutarou.
The only one who I would even consider being with him is yotsuba.

Attached: 1530827505918.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

who is that girl on the right?

Imagining Yotsuba's awkward seduction attempts is making my wee wee hard.

The art peaked in Seven Goodbyes.

I don't even recognize half of these girls.

Goodbye fag. See ya in season 2

>How do I know that Yotsuba being the original lolikano is not yet another big red herring?
Because that would be goofy and outlandish. As George Martin points out in the video, if you start adding in plot twists for the pure sake of surprising your fans you'll ruin your series.
youtu.be/Fyw-K58Ve68?t=34

>KO

List discarded.

Attached: Nino_Nakano_1980.jpg (1447x2047, 210K)

If you want to be a true romcom artisan you have to enjoy the bad romcoms too

I recommend 1/10 no hanayome. It is the superior love story.

>None of these girls have any good chemistry with fuutarou.
>nino: has all the same traits as fuutarou's sister, values her family just like fuutarou does his, has bantered back and forth with fuutarou since 7G arc, literally works with fuutarou

Attached: 1551685112995.jpg (1681x2048, 322K)

Why you here fag?

MEEKU A SHIT

Kek.

In that case, he would as well remarry to Ichika. But his charm will prevent Nino from dying during childbirth

This compulsive need to defend m'lady's honor. It has to be an illness.

He couldn’t give less of a shit about her actual interests and hobbies though. I think that’s what user meant by only picturing him with Yotsuba

is he back

She's your typical lead tsundere but she doesn't even like him.

>Miku is Ichinose Honami?
No way, fag. Sakura Airi is befitting with Miku for being a meek

who

Okay he's back. See you all next thread.

>1/10 Hanayome

Huh?

>she doesn't even like him.
elaborate

>JaNe...Desu
really?

It's just THK, a.k.a. the guy who posted Don't bother engaging him, he's only interested in getting a rise out of you.

Attached: 1540175398981.jpg (320x320, 32K)

Attached: 1549867028413.png (175x218, 40K)

An NTR end would be the best end. None of the quints deserve Fuutarou.

Jubunnoichi no Hanayome, the superior hanayome manga.

Attached: 577297301039480880.png (128x128, 23K)

Despairfags IRL

I still want to know about that other girl who shafted him when he was still a delinquent.

Jubunniochi no hanayome a geek shit

>1 new message received from ️Nino Nakano
>"user-kun, Is this Insta-worthy?"

Attached: D5yz4FvUEAAvwex.jpg (868x1200, 277K)

Something about that picture and text combined just filled me with a weird sort of primal rage, like fuck you whore, you spend all day fucking douchebags and text me shit like this then cry about how nobody respects you sluts.

>worst girl is on instagram.
Sasuga

>whiteknighting a generic tsundere cartoon character

You uh... You okay there user-kyun?

Attached: peek.gif (337x485, 927K)

This was really random, I feel like it'll be significant in the upcoming arc

Attached: wtf negi.png (690x484, 147K)

>Nino won't win.
Wrong.
Nino is winning the Fuu bowl and there's nothing you or any other quintfag can do about it.
I'm going to end this stupid anti Nino circlejerk once and for all.
Go ahead. Write your 3000 page essay on why X quint should win, it won't matter because the only paper that is truly important is the actual manga. Not your shitty fanfiction. Not your crappy head canon.
I notice that none of the other quint posters are posting parallels of any kind. Why??? Because there fucking isn't any for them. Why would Negi reserve such parallels for only ONE quint because it's obvious he's building her up to be the bride.
Why waste so many fucking pages showing Nino's growth?
Why show her budding relationship with Fuutarou?
It's because these things are so God damn important. That's why.
Why would Negi exert more effort for art of Nino's confession?
Think about all these things before posting some shitty one liner crap.
And I have no doubt Nino is going to win the Fuutarou bowl and the next popularity poll hands down. There's no way that wet blanket Miku could win especially after S2 of the anime will cover her confession and dere side.
#SuckIt

Classic pasta. /r/ing the Nino/Chargers pasta if anyone has it saved somewhere.

I don't get why people are getting mad that Nino is winning.
But historically worst girl always wins.
Other Examples
Nisekoi
Midori days
Ookami shonen
Naruto
Doraemon
Gamers
Infinite stratos
Roku Aka
Konosuba
Oreimo
Bleach
Yuuna
Chuunibyou
Yuushibu
Shokugeki no souma
Boarding school Juliet
Kenja No Mago
Saekano

This girl hops onto your motorbike and confesses her love for you in the middle of the trqffic-free highway under the beautiful moonlight. How do you respond?

Attached: you can feel her great on your back.webm (900x650, 1.6M)

>Ookami shonen

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kono Oto Tomare! - 06 [720p].jpg (1280x720, 71K)

>Boarding school Juliet
Juliet is best girl

A single kiss will turn her into a full bodied human. Would you do it?

Attached: Nino_Mermaid.jpg (2480x3507, 3.6M)

The same way Fuutarou responded to Nino forcing him to join her group in Kyoto. With a resounding, loud "NO WAY FAG"

He never rejected her, speedreader. He only told her he teamed up with others then apologized he couldn't be with her alone which surprised Nino and the others. (They didn't expect.him to have friends at all)

Excellent taste.

"I feel the same way"

Attached: 1556226062931.jpg (2048x1482, 292K)

For those amazing thighs of hers? Definitely

Do I even need a reason to kiss her?

>Yotsuba
I don't encourage flase positivity. Be sad when you're sad. Cry if you must. Be angry if you are. Let it out, then let it go. Honor your emotions but always choose to dwell on the positive ones.

Attached: yotsuba_despair5.png (1150x1600, 2.15M)

I have depression with no treatment Will you cure me, Yotsuba?

NOOO MIKU YOU TRIPLE BAKA WHY DID YOU BACK OUT AT THE LAST MOMENT YOU HAVE ALL YOUR SISTERS SUPPORT

I had a weird thought today and realized the quints fit the common five man teams in fiction
>Ichika: Leader.
>Nino: Contrast/Number two.
>Miku: Smart with low physical ability
>Yotsuba: Retard with big strength.
>Itsuki: Team mascot.

>Do I even need a reason NOT to kiss her?

FTFY

>Nino: Contrast/Number two
>Nino is a number two
lol, so fitting

I guess the quints suggested some rules about pursuing Fuutarou to make sure the same shitshow in Kyoto won't ever happen again

Since last thread

>Miku: Smart
Ichika and Itsuki are smarter than her.

that's the kind of humor i expect from the outgroup

Ichika beat Miku once but Miku has better results overall. Itsuki never beat Miku, she is just more studious.

Karura from Yuragi-sou

Attached: 143443243.png (580x845, 378K)

They're all pretty stupid user, Miku is just good at hiding it.

Attached: Kyoto.gif (1066x9524, 1.63M)

A better look of the quints in these outfits

Attached: D7T3Ek6UwAAcGIQ.jpg (2047x1013, 394K)

Nino and Yotsuba are the only ones who look fabulous.

Miku would look good too if it wasn't for the XXXL size coat on her

It means that Itsuki is hungry.

Yes, but she is the least stupid.
Yotsuba> Miku> Nino> Ichika= Miku.

Did they do anything lewd?

Nino>Yotsuba>Miku>Ichika>Itsuki

>Yotsuba> Miku> Nino> Ichika= Miku.

Attached: 1393632126951.png (480x480, 246K)

That's actually sound advice. Not what I expected from a despairfag.

Attached: 1543600169055.png (173x139, 33K)

No, but Fuutarou's group did

>Ichika= Itsuki*.

Oh no! The white knights are upset. Look what you did user.

Attached: D7T_rJ2U8AEt3fy-orig.jpg (960x835, 63K)

Attached: D7T9raEUIAAFI0_-orig.jpg (600x1108, 59K)

Yotsuba's ribbon really bugs me. At least put the ribbon on top of the hat and not the other way around.

The one in the middle is the only passable one.

Honestly, she's probably better this way. She already has shounen MC syndrome with that appetite of hers, and her ridiculous hair just makes me laugh whenever I see her.

Oh, and just make it one hair clip instead of two. None of the other quints have clips anyway, so it shouldn't matter.

>Sorry
>Miku, I'm sorry

>Ichika... So you finally chose to tread on the darker path...

something like this would be better

Attached: IMG_20190511_211523.jpg (893x1253, 103K)

Since when do we allow DBS and Naruto here? This board has far bigger problems than wojakposting.

Nino probably had the smelliest feet that day

>Ichika... So you finally chose to tread on the darker path...
What, is this real? Because it's totally different from the other translations.

Exactly.

>Miku and Yotsuba carrying the bread

Attached: 1534688666368.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

The taste of a true patrician.

Literal meaning is "So you still choose to be on the opposing side"

>What, is this real?
Yeah. Miku bled out soon after.

I really want a picture of them all in neutral stance so i can make sense of their outfits.

Oh shit. 34 endgame confirmed.

>no clear winner
We will never know who the real bride is. They will all play it off so no1 knows who is the real wife so they can all act as his brides.

They became pink wojaks because no one bought the Itsuki win volume

Is Negi aspiring to be a fashion designer? I initially thought this was displayed on a boutique

>Yotsuba is now the red herring for victory
Itsuki just lost her only losing flag of being lolikano. Its over.

They either went their separate ways because they chose different high schools (most likely the case), or she's still around but doesn't interact with him due to how he's changed. She didn't shaft him, she had no interest in him that way. She liked someone else and didn't know he liked her. She still seemed nice to him though.

Because up until now, the facts line up. 5 years ago fuu met lolikano (yotsuba) and spent the day with her until they returned to the inn. Yotsuba tells her sister she met this amazing guy (as seen in ichika's memories) and she plays card with him all night. (this can also be confirmed by what yotsuba said to ichika on the rooftop during the scrambled eggs arc "you took with the boy I wanted to be friends with" although not for sure). Skip forward to the first rena appearance, it's itsuki, she probably appears there by yotsuba's request after yotsu chan found out uesugi is till hung up on rena and she wants him to move on from the past image he has of her (no clue for this but it's the most logical case imo, but we DO know rena is itsuki). Again itsuki appears as rena first at the mall then at the end of the trip but this time out of her own will and not because yotsuba asked her to (end of chp 86 "sorry i didn't consult you") so for whatever shit itsuki pulled the rena stunt in the latest chapter was for her own God knows what goals

>one quint for each day of the week
>4 of them insist on abstinence during the weekends

>weekend isnt a free for all day

The best.

Attached: 12_409181_959_1400.jpg (959x1400, 431K)

nah these are too close to the anime designs, it's more likely that he signed into a partnership and some other artist was called in to do this

Surprised no one posted this yet. 5toubun holidays (twitter events where you tweet with 5toubun's hashtag and if a goal is reached Negi draws the quints) are still happening and the next one is on may 27. But now Negi is drawing quints individually and the prizes are tiered
5555 tweets - Ichika
11110 tweets - Nino
16665 tweets - Miku
22220 tweets - Yotsuba
27775 tweets - Itsuki
Last holiday reached 24k, though that while the anime was airing, with a 5k goal line so there's a chance we'll get all five.

Attached: D1nHNNRUwAAgDJx-orig.jpg (1820x2048, 661K)

>Itsuki is the most valuable

Attached: 1557363164013.jpg (315x217, 22K)

So if we reach the goal of Itsuki Negi will draw all of them but if the goal has only reached Nino, Negi will only draw Ichika and Nino?

It's just 5555x5

Yeah

That's not fair. What if the number of tweets don't reach 27k? Itsuki won't be drawn?

Attached: realItsuki.png (398x398, 140K)

I love Nino.

Looks good but I see a scary ghoulish creature at the top, and a garbage bag at the bottom.

Optimism is a good thing. Keep it up.

Yes.

Because someone in an earlier thread was asking for it.

Attached: Ch86 reveal comparison.png (474x1270, 281K)

I want to fuck those cats

If they mess this scene up in S2 it will bethe biggest waste of potential cash flow in romcom history. If done right, those disgusting otaku will be putting wasabi on Negi's table for decades.

Itsuki is like that one celebrity who you know is rich as fuck but don't know exactly what they're known for

Attached: x18.png (659x879, 119K)

So what's the correct translation here?

Are you trying to compare the quints to the Kardashians?

Yea Forums is superior.

Dropout of course

no, just Itsuki. and I don't think the Kardashians would be equivalent since they're still relevant enough that people know where their money comes from. maybe someone like Jamiroquai or something

I think
and
both have a point.

>22220 tweets - Yotsuba
>27775 tweets - Itsuki
Okay with this.

Attached: 1558413410721.png (212x263, 60K)

So, you don't want to see Yotsuba and Itsuki pics?

Attached: 74866342_p0.jpg (2508x3541, 2.73M)

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK, WHY CAN'T YOU BE REAL.

Even if she was she'd be married to me. Tough luck pal.

yeah right? they all suck, fuutaro belongs to me

>Nino is married to me, sorry Nino"""""bro"""""!

Attached: mozart disgusted.jpg (290x299, 15K)

No man that lusts for my wife Nino is my bro

Post the exact moment when a quint won you over.

When Nino did this, I'm immediately sold.

Attached: image.jpg (740x892, 244K)

>lusts for a whore

Look at your wife jumping onto random motorbikes hoping for a good dicking when your limp dick failed to satisfy her.

Attached: x16.png (1070x1600, 816K)

Attached: 1534592446841.png (100x100, 21K)

Oh god. The ninofags are starting to crawl out aren't they. Guess that's it for this thread.

I've been here since the beginning though

Attached: !.jpg (230x184, 18K)

Attached: Cpt134.png (624x636, 441K)

We are always here.

Attached: 1555114346253.jpg (993x1233, 421K)

Attached: B1A021AD-76C3-4022-A265-B2650053B718.png (1024x926, 1.13M)

So Kim Kardashian

Unironically both.

Ikr? Who would want to see Miku blushed as her pink little poophole contracting and gaping, making brapp sound, then birthing turd? Urghh, and then the turd plopped, urgghh

yeah who'd want to see that haha

We'll never get thighs as fat as this again

Attached: 1497438002262.jpg (640x424, 132K)

yeah right? theres no one depraved enough in this world to want to see a woman using the toilet

I miss them already

Attached: CBDB8EC8-CA9A-49DD-A3F9-283E8BC779F1.jpg (956x836, 177K)

nah, anyone who looks at those girls can tell that they fucked everyone in the bank. itsuki doesn't have that kind of appeal

Pooping, no way. But peeing...

She probably ate everyone in the bank

Honestly it's between Nino saving Fuutarou's job and when they saved each other's lives from falling to their deaths during the camping trip.

Attached: x14.png (2228x1600, 1.54M)

eatsuki vore doujins when?

Itsuki is fat in the right places. You all are just jealous.

Here

Attached: 69CB2D30-3DB8-4E52-95FE-DE227AFB24EE.jpg (3508x2480, 1.08M)

This!

Attached: D7L8s0gUEAAoaa7.jpg (852x1004, 89K)

thats not vore, thats just cannibalism
this is fine

Attached: 5AA0DC84-5322-4E2B-8C48-CC126CF47029.jpg (2395x3613, 1.61M)

That's what makes her such an interesting character, once she acknowledges that she'll win for sure

why is the world shitting itself?

Please stop slandering my wife with these images. She's at a very healthy weight for a growing girl.

despairfags are actually the next level of hopefags
too much hope will kill you

Interesting how small Fuutarou couldn't tell small Ichika wasn't his Lolikano. Seems like he didn't love her after all

It's good to keep things in moderation. Keep your expectations in check, but don't keep yourself from dreaming.

Attached: x15.png (647x611, 384K)

I think we can all agree that Itsuki has the most body fat while Yotsuba has the least. But how does Ichika, Nino and Miku rank by body fat percentage?

Only failed hopefags become despairfags. The rest find nirvana.

From most to least.
5>3>2>1>stones>4

Based on their daily activities it should rank like this: Itsuki > Miku > Nino > Ichika > Yotsuba

B-but I thought Itsuki was definitely the least popular quint and everyone hates her! West bros! How can this be possible???

He forgot the last part where it says that Yotsuba should indeed follow her feelings and embrace the rope

I mean Negi has to draw her on a extra large paper, it only makes sense she's valued more

Why Hibari shit is with, the two best girls?
Where is Sagiri the best girl?

Fuuts will save yotsuba just like how she saved him those years ago.

Attached: 1535180340247.png (874x525, 238K)

Knowing nips it will get at 17k tops since Miku is all they care about

>then apologized he couldn't be with her alone
Nice headcanon faggot

>Sister's War Arc: Fuu and his friends stalk the quints.
*Nino

Yeah, and in the left and middle places too

Attached: tfth.png (1033x1045, 423K)

>growing girl
Yeah, she's growing sideways.

Chapters where you were converted into a Ninobro.

>One-shot - chapter 5
Only liked Nino for her thighs or body, otherwise likes getting drugged to sleep. What the fuck is wrong with you?

>Chapter 6 - 13
Genius level of becoming a Ninobro who has picked up hints this early. If you already became a Ninobro at this point then consider yourself a man with taste of god-like calibre.

>Chapter 14 - 24
The earliest time to be a Ninobro. By now you realized one of her greatest quality is her love for her sisters and how cute she is behind her tsundere attitude. Signifies great taste and a genuine Ninobro.

>Chapter 25 - 31
This is the time where you see Nino making adorable faces you usually never see with the MC, and you begin to think how cute she is when she's in love. A decent time to be a Ninobro, but a truly dedicated Ninobro has over 200 pics of Nino by this time.

>Chapter 32 - 38
One of the unusual time to be a Ninobro. Not much moment of Nino among these chapters but she has her cute panels. Still shows you have an impeccable taste.

>Chapter 39 - 46
This is Nino at her lowest popularity in general, but frankly it's Nino demonstrating her love for sisterhood and feeling regret for ruining the MC's hard work. If you have chose to stick with Nino at this moment then you are a true soldier and has finally seen the light.

>Chapter 47 - 58
You liked Nino's new haircut and you just then realized how incredibly adorable Nino is when she is flustered. She is dropping a huge sign of being in love with the MC. Well, you're still our Ninobro but we think Nino is cute no matter what she is.

>Chapter 59 and beyond
A full steam ahead moment Nino where she finally muster up all her courage and confesses, also the only time she instantly skyrocketed to popularity and thus became a huge trend on Japanese Twitter. It's most likely you are a bandwagoner that would drop Nino in a heartbeat the moment she starts losing her moment to other sister.

Attached: NinoMonument.png (1920x1080, 1.82M)

>season 2
Maybe Negibro will add FuutarouxNino "date" in the haunted house +bike moment(now that Nino is more popular)
>2 episodes Nino's

Attached: Yotsuba_confession.png (1928x3064, 3.55M)

Theres nothing wrong with converted by her design

Attached: 475150D8-686B-407F-8740-2B11D55225D7.jpg (1150x1344, 485K)

>this will never be you

Attached: 1533008328684.jpg (851x641, 45K)

user, it has nothing to do with popularity you know?

I liked Nino from the very beginning because she's hot as fuck. I never really hated her because I don't self insert hard enough unlike others. Her lowest point was actually where I sympathized with her the most because I could see where she was coming from. By 59, I was already sold anyway so it only dug me deeper.

The top

This interaction.

Attached: 185118940.png (418x600, 244K)

>>Miku and Yotsuba carrying the bread
>Nino don't need to buy bread she can do it herself in her house for her FuutHusband

I'm almost convinced that most of this thread is Ninofags.

Not as bad as the previous threads.

For what it's worth, parallels actually exist for Yotsuba and Fuutarou's case
>a yankee who keeps making up excuses to excuse himself for the 'greater good' of his surroundings
>an enigmatic girl who makes bold claims to 'set an example', radiating positivity around her

>one grew up to be a man who managed to lift up his surroundings without sacrificing himself
>one grew up to be utterly disappointed in herself, sporting a genki personality to mask it all in and excuses herself for the 'greater good' of her surroundings
pottery.

Attached: x16.png (1115x1600, 577K)

Wanna join bro?

Prepare you butt user

Attached: EC8499A1-AA25-4CDF-BAF2-DDC2E24DB467.png (546x1598, 1.39M)

>I never really hated her because I don't self insert hard enough unlike others
So cool.

How come Nino looked so ugly in the anime but looks far cuter in the manga?

...I'm good.

Attached: 1558118152110.png (761x720, 244K)

Animator bias.

Nino is cute no matter what she is.

>tfw you realize her genkiness is partly to imitate Shotarou's yankee tendencies
>when Shotarou look up to her ideal and became studious instead
>both has social smarts enough to know when to best retire from a group but does it in the absolute worst way possible

Attached: 10D.png (995x194, 146K)

Shut up, fag.

I wish we got more of this

Attached: 10EE62FF-4E0F-4880-BA92-948DA3D6E0B2.jpg (854x757, 207K)

The resolution will be kino. I trust in Negi.

Attached: 1553095255866.png (735x897, 707K)

Nino is waiting for you. What's taking you so long?

Attached: Nino by the vending machine.jpg (2036x1287, 527K)

B-But didn't the anime guys hint that Nino is the bride?!

Don't worry. Fuutarou is on his way

Attached: 1558307976387.jpg (1080x1527, 351K)

Sorry, I only want to buy juice for miku.

It was Negis idea

Attached: 1558308052634.jpg (1000x7142, 2.41M)

Is that weed at the right part of the image?

Post the rest of the comic

I thought I was the only one who loved young adult Nino

You bunch of fakes should stop posting this one right now

Attached: images (4).jpg (725x423, 23K)

Attached: 1558308119565.png (1080x2625, 418K)

That's the director's call. Doesn't mean the animators have to like her. Nino's profile is always slightly off.

Nino-nee is the cutest nickname

Attached: 1558308186012.png (1080x2365, 402K)

How do we know this image is fake?

Evidence 1:
Fuutarou is lifting Itsuki.

Conclusion: Image is a fake.

All me.

Based animators.

>>one grew up to be a man who managed to lift up his surroundings without sacrificing himself
You're forgetting about the final part of the seven goodbyes.

>None of them ever take those disagreeable traits to the level of pathological illness that the Toradora cast does
>Nino drugs a guy
>twice

Stop pretending to be me.

Attached: babushka.png (293x297, 343K)

???

no u

Attached: ninotice.png (298x301, 58K)

ninofags should be gassed

Attached: Miku end.jpg (636x641, 61K)

I don't remember making this post.
Did I forget to take my meds again?

Attached: 1557930445245.jpg (257x268, 39K)

I see you've just woke up, how was your night, friend?

He's not wrong, I think Ninofags should be gassed. Leave Nino alone you damn Ninofags, she is mine and only mine.

This. I only really became a Ninofag during 7 goodbyes because I didn't have a favourite quint before that, and I guess Nino hadn't had enough focus yet.

I have converted to Ninobro since the 7 good bye arc (when she started talking to fuuts normally at her temporary apartment chapter)

Bird brain.

I am the first one and I have been here for a while. Night was nice.

Liked her since she saved Fuu in midterms but fully converted after she cut her hair. The refreshing hair did things to me.

Jokes on you. Been a lifelong Ninofag since Chapter 86.

What was she thinking right then and there?

Attached: image.jpg (1235x1451, 634K)

Attached: I'mNino.png (332x312, 79K)

Had this weird ass dream where Negi wrote in an ebin plot twist where it turned into a kinda psychological horror manga and the girls were all secretly fucked in the head, Nino was a serial killer, Miku would torture animals for enjoyment, Yotsuba had multiple personalities and she was actually 3 more sisters and so on
Thanks for reading my blog

where do i subscribe

Attached: yanderes.jpg (1420x1171, 552K)

>quints taking a shit
I would like to see Yotsuba doing this. Also she can laugh "Shi-shi-shi" while doing this.

What's going on in this thread?

Attached: 1555776269125.png (774x599, 490K)

I like how high he put Yotsuba and Itsuki at so he doesn't have to draw them.

Potato Nino > babushka Nino > gremlin Nino

Miku is the worst character I've ever seen in this manga. It really pissed me off that such a waifubait, pathetic and cliche ridden character occupied the first spot in the Japanese fan polls conducted. That speaks volumes about her mouthbreathing fanbase rather than anything else, who have really bad taste and have too much time on their hands. I shall attempt to enlighten the Mikufags of the various ways she flat out sucks.

>Bland design
On the whole Miku is ok at best. But when compared to the designs of the other girls in the series she comes dead last. The tired yamato nadeshiko trope is applied to her with her long straight hair and meek personality. Compare Miku with Nino, Itsuki or even Yotsuba. She looks too bland and unoriginal compared to the others. Too plain. Just like a bowl of boiled rice. Grown up Miku looks the worst amongst the quints, with her Takagi type fivehead and weird haircut.

>Boring personality
I know this point has been reiterated several times, but Miku is really boring. Initially she was kind of interesting with her banter with Nino and Fuutarou. She had the guts to face them head on and not cower under the sheets like a baby. But now she comes across as too lame and uninteresting. Like a stale piece of limp celery. Reminds me of Kosaki from nisekoi. I especially hate the way she does absolutely nothing (besides baking some croissants) and expects Fuutarou to magically fall in love with her. And I hate the way she expects the other quints to back off since she had ""dibs"" on Fuutarou just because she fell for him first. But then again Japs and betas love a docile, meek and le gamer girl to satisfy their neckbeard fantasies.

nino A SHIT

BEST*

I want to drink Yotsuba's pee!

Attached: yotsuba_hate.jpg (498x1012, 398K)

Attached: nino7315.png (281x435, 94K)

>babushka Nino
At first she was in gopnik mode and now this. It's confirmed, Nino is a slav.

Attached: 33.png (1113x641, 538K)

God, I wish Nino would murder me.

>Damn it, I've planned everything to create this situation and he doesn't even bother to take a peek

Slavs are always best girls.

Attached: NinoArt120.jpg (786x1000, 95K)

It's that time again guys.
Sales for the latest popup shop.

Attached: 190606.jpg (5045x800, 793K)

Ninofags BTFO

icantreadjapanese.jpg

Nope
The parallel is
>nino:go after to Miku (ch 81)
>Fuutarou :I do want you "my wife" tell me to do (ch86)

Attached: cute.jpg (154x240, 27K)

What's next? Twitter likes?

Kill yourself subhuman.
Never post here again.

I'm mad.
It takes enough out of me arguing on Yea Forums with people I don't even know, and now I have to make a post on Reddit.
Getting mad over a fictional character being slandered is a prodigious waste of time, but, alas, here we are -- I just got done with my shift bussing tables and I should probably be sleeping for my shift tomorrow, but alas, here we are.
Look. Miku has self-esteem issues. That's part of her character. Yes, it's aggravating when a character like Onodera would've won the whateverthefuckhisnameisbowl if she reciprocated one of a hundred times. I understand that it's annoying to see a character just fizzle into a wallflower. I understand Nino is an amazing direct fresh of breath air and Ichika sizzles pretty spicy and Yotsuba is a pure angel and Ichika, I mean, she loves food and there's nothing better than a girl who knows how to handle a burger.
But, shit. It's not that god damned weird for people to lose their courage when the rug gets pulled out from under them. I mean hell, it's happened to me before. Someone I liked heard it offhand and, I mean, I really didn't go out of my way to see them -- I think in my head I assumed if they reciprocated interest they were gonna find their way to me somehow. And to be honest, I had this really sinking feeling I was about to be rejected and hurt that I really wanted to avoid.
I'm not some model of how humans should be. I was probably a little on the shy side through my teenaged years, but I was never some shadow of a person. This isn't a blog, it's just that I really don't understand why people expect Miku to be some kind of Chad Alphafemalepredator. She's always been a shrinking violet trying her best not to be a shrinking violet, who has a little bit of a bad habit of kicking the can when it comes to coming face to face with Fuutarou.

First off, who can fucking blame her? Here's the thing. If she'd confessed earlier, she definitely would have lost. Any confession before Scrambled Eggs would have been an instant loss, regardless of quintuplet. In this regard, she was totally right not to confess earlier, and in fact, she got lucky her first confession was misunderstood, and she got lucky she didn't get the best grade on the test. Combine the normal fear of rejection with the fact Fuutarou's pretty goddamned inscrutable, the fact that her sister just betrayed the ever living hell out of her, and that her hardcore crush definitely, definitely, heard that she liked him -- and what happened to her bread anyway? In real life, there's no one you could blame for being a coward.
But alright. I hear you. It's fiction, there are certain narrative rules, and in a weird sense all the Quintuplets are gladiators in the grand arena of the Fuutaroubowl and we simply do not have room for Lasties. I'll point out, offhand, that narratively it's much more satisfying if the Quintuplets have varying reactions to Fuutarou. When the quints subplots move according to their own organic internal logic, you get something like contrapuntal motion: the independent melodic lines weave and intercross and oppose and inform each other.
In fact, that pretentious metaphor helps us make sense of something that hasn't been explicitly stated because, you know, Negi's actually really good about not beating us over the head with thematics. Miku lost her seeming resolve when Ichika and Nino started overtly participating in the Fuutarou-bowl.

That's the big issue, right? Earlier Miku was like, "it's ok do what you want I won't lose." Or, "I won't lose next time" (determined eyes). Now she's stuttering and running and baking bread. Sure kiffin, Miku does baby steps, and yeah, for someone with low self-esteem a very small thing can be huge -- like how walking a mile can be a huge step for someone who hasn't ever been fit (like Miku). But how are we supposed to be satisfied with this regression?
Miku's reverting to some of her worst character traits because Nino and Ichika's recent actions are pretty much her absolute kryptonite. She struck up so much resolve to even entertain the abstract idea of competing with them, but now Nino is going around with an RPG and balling like she's Lebron James, while Ichika forgot she was in a romcom and apparently her actress career is taking off because she thinks she's in Game of Thrones. Well, too bad Ichika, it looks like you got... Red... Stark... I don't watch Game of Thrones. The point being, Miku was doing fine when all there really was was some weird proxy war of studying and making chocolates, but now that she's faced with one of her sisters possibly imminently dating the guy she's been into for like a year?
Miku's entire character is she doesn't think she's special. She thinks that anything she can do, her sisters can do better. Love does weird things to people. The same way that at the start of the series Ichika's back handedness seemed like typical tropey Onee-sanness, Miku's shyness just seemed like a kuudere going deredere over the MC.
But it's not.

Keychain:
Yotsuba sold out first
Ichika sold out next
Miku and Itsuki next
Nino last

Chibi character stand:
Currently only Yotsuba sold out.

If this were just bad writing, we wouldn't have the weird anomaly of Miku apologizing to Ichika for being betrayed. It's not something we're supposed to view as gracious. It feels sour in our mouths. It's... yeah, it's a little pathetic. Miku's... kind of a loser?
We can kvetch all we want about blah blah, moeblob otaku bait, but if you're seriously going to make that point then what the fuck are you doing reading a harem romcom? I mean... really? I genuinely do not understand how anyone can grandstand about that. Me being petty aside, the point is, you're not meant to look at Miku being a bit of a wretch and go, wow, I love this lack of will, she's the best! I love her! I mean, yeah, insofar as there's a bit of a tropey HealtheCutie thing going on here, sure -- again, that's just... RomComs, manga or not. That's just... happy storytelling.
Miku's plot is about a girl who's trying her best to be someone worthwhile. In a manga that's all about identicality, disguise, being seen, and being loved, she's a girl who loves a boy and thinks she doesn't deserve to be loved by that boy -- and sometimes, at her absolute lowest, she tries to become invisible. Switch around genders as you need to, but I think it's a story we all can relate to. I'm not saying Miku should be your favorite girl because of this, or even that you particularly have to find this kind of character appealing. I'm just saying, don't let memes and propaganda spoil your interpretation of an exceptionally well-written character.

How? Wasn't Yotsuba the one who sold out last the previous time?

2D girls don't pee

>Yotsuba sold out first
Holy shit bros, she's back.

Attached: D0lo0eUW0AMZTgI.jpg (1124x1200, 144K)

Bro... it was just a pasta...

Why do Ninofags have such an inferiority complex when it comes to Mikufags? Everybody hates them yet they are particularly focused on Mikufags. Is it because Miku is the most popular? None of the outer canvases seem to care about popularity beyond Ninofags trying desperately to pretend they are in second place with twitter likes and store photos. Its sad that they care so much.

Attached: 1558185111765.jpg (960x689, 242K)

Dunno? Maybe they had less stock for her?

He's also posting a (genuine) pasta from someone mad that people were bashing Miku.

What a comeback, Yotsuba-chan!

Astounding lack of self awareness.

That's a pasta too

>QUINT SEVENS

Good god.

Attached: image.jpg (589x274, 32K)

Why do nips jump ships so easily?

Attached: D7U-63lUwAAom5p.jpg large.jpg (750x1026, 224K)

Time for the rockstar to drug herself up and get fucked silly

Attached: pbs_twimg_com_media_D7U_63lUwAAo_1.jpg (740x1026, 255K)

Predictions? Is the theme instrument or music genre this time?

That hivemind.

Attached: image.jpg (1277x884, 263K)

>Wasn't Yotsuba the one who sold out last the previous time?
Chapter 86 was a pretty big reveal.

Because they want to be on the "winning side" is at the time. People are probably freaking out about the lolikano reveal and think it's what will carry her to victory or some shit.

I just heard potato nino

Attached: 1556482970222.png (220x236, 56K)

Bonus Vol10

Attached: 79310a55b319ebc48913f2318c26cffc1e17162a.jpg (750x1026, 483K)

7D chess confirmed

Ichika's card is revealed, still no Yotsuba cover. My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined

Quints band.
>guitarist-vocalist
>bassist
>keyboard
>drummer
>

Cuteness ranking: Itsuki> Ichika> Miku> Yotsuba> Nino.

Because winning is fun. No one likes a loser.

Yotsuba you goddamn retard

She seems to have jumped ahead of Ichika and Itsuki at least but Nino and Miku are probably still more popular.
There seems a difference in the amount of stock for each quint.

Attached: D7TEFacUEAEI8ZA.jpg (900x1200, 243K)

Popularity is irrelevant but when Ninofags get BTFO because they care about this, it makes me happy.

>Chapter 86 was a pretty big reveal
Yotsuba fags wake up after the last btfo and chapter

Volume cover tomorrow, are you ready despairfags?

Best girl.

>Miku is not anymore popular
The last Nino btfo her and now is Yotsuba

Nino is the main girl.

I can't believe Yotsuba and Ichika are more popular then Miku!
How will Mikufags ever recover?
Yotsuba's cover doing better will be a final nail in their coffin.

fuwa fuwa time

>Volume cover tomorrow
Really? I can't wait

Attached: 1544818858787.png (1296x686, 1.3M)

Yeah. Seems like Nino and Miku had more.

No.

Looks like 145 has 1 stack each, 23 has 2 stacks.

Too early to say.
See At least right now seems 4 > 1 > 5 and 3 > 2.

Overdose when?

potato?

Attached: nino_potato.jpg (400x354, 26K)

If not tomorrow then the next few days.

>Nino and Miku had double the amount
What does that say about Itsuki?

Attached: 1551218852987.png (514x559, 399K)

>Popularity is irrelevant but when Ninofags get BTFO because they care about this, it makes me happy.
What?? You mean Mikufags because
>MUH POPULARITY
it's their only one argument. Kek
Miku herself is btfo by Yotsuba

That she is the least popular right now but Yotsuba was at the bottom for the past year or so and all it took was 1 chapter to change that so it's not really the end for Itsuki yet i think.

I agree that popularity doesn't mean shit to Mr. Negi. He could just easily turn the tides.

>"miku will win because of her popularity"
my sides.

Fuck off

>Miku will win because hand gestures!!!!

Attached: 1558454686187.jpg (868x600, 126K)

so we know now that yotsuba did everything except play cards with fuu.

nice to know

Ninofags claimed that they didn't care about popularity, but it's not the case anymore. They are as toxic, if not more than Mikufags when it comes to this now. Still, nothing can beat the wall of texts of "Miku will win because she is popular".

The one on the left is hot.

he is the true bride after all.

My body is ready. I won't settle for anything less than a borderline genuine smile to trick the normalfags but with a hint of tiredness

Attached: 7D.png (345x588, 117K)

Yes, I need it to complete my Asumi - Yotsuba - Karura trinity.

It's not true but if Nino last, its good news for Ninofags because Negibro will gives us more and more Nino chapters

I'm not sure what to expect.

Attached: image.jpg (1235x1072, 345K)

What are you doing in my room?

> Miku likes her step dad to such extend that she even started to copy his gestures. And the only reason she likes Fuutarou is because he reminds her of Maruo.
That's just pathetic

Lads

Kill yourself subhuman

Hot Yotsuba broth.

Death

Attached: pbs_twimg_com_media_DqlGBifVAAEl.jpg (768x1024, 80K)

Attached: 1541218857543.png (725x432, 346K)

>P-please spare my life Ichika-sama

Attached: 002.jpg (738x513, 225K)

Hopefully long and painful. Yotsuba deserves no better for treating her sister like a invalid

Going on a picnic with my wife!

Attached: IMG_20190524_135535.jpg (1536x2048, 481K)

Attached: 1553571320525.png (410x591, 130K)

Imagine marrying Nino.
Imaging living a life full of mental and psychological violence.

Nino looks great.

lol. Yotsuba the most worthless. In a sports game no less...

Attached: D7VBRRSUEAANexw.jpg (1200x675, 219K)

Imagine being so frail to believe someone speaking their mind is emotional violence.

I've dreamt about that every. single. day. for the past 500 days.
It's fucking unfair.

Attached: IMG_20190514_143919.jpg (1345x2048, 296K)

I love Nino

Attached: IMG_20190520_171854.png (800x600, 327K)

My money's on Yotsuba being the drummer.

There will be violence alright

Violence on bed and Nino's gonna love it

Attached: IMG_20190511_001418.jpg (864x1110, 88K)

Itsuki will play on triangle

Up till a week ago i would have thought she would be the bassist since no one cares about the bassist but i guess that role belongs to Itsuki now.

Guys , what if the kisser is the bride? Holy shit it makes sense now!

Major cucks

My body is ready. I hope it's a despair cover where she's not showing her ring finger and not even wearing a wedding dress.

Attached: yotsuba_despair3.png (576x872, 680K)

Perfectly normal fo r Ninofags

Ninobros*

What did she mean by this?

Attached: IMG_20190524_141534.jpg (1345x2048, 315K)

Taiga is a violent cunt, no one would realistically go that far to befriend her.

>Oh, my! What a big dick Jamal-kun! Much better than what I usually get!

Ninoneesans

>responding to an 8 day shitpost

Was this shot really necessary?

Attached: t1.jpg (644x1257, 165K)

Kek

user. You shouldn't self insert.

>Jamal-kun
Stop self inserting, faggot.

>Nino nee-sans

You're implying the fanbases are made of elder sisters.

yes

Attached: nino_cat.png (303x328, 77K)

Yes. Yes it was.

Attached: ninocolor122-2.png (648x1261, 624K)

Only an idiot would think that Ichika's story has ended.
The cheek kiss just proves that the dedication and love for her sisters is too strong. Ichika's given her entire hopes and dreams just for her sisters, just so they can be happy. It's so pure, so courageous, so heroic, so bitter, and so sad.
Negi can't leave it at Ichika lying that she lied. Futarou is going to have to find out sooner or later, and then the story bombs are gonna drop. About lolikano, about the girl that kissed her, everything.
This is part of her continuing storyline, that she still struggles to reconcile her love for Fuuta with her sisters. That has literally been her issue since god knows when. That area of development hasn't been settled yet. Obviously, it won't end this way.
There is still a evidence to point that Ichika was the kisser and the bride. Don't count her out. Sure, Ichika is down and out for now, but mangaka always have a way to surprise you.

Attached: 1555306276151.png (1048x500, 716K)

>that one bastard who self-insert so he can have Nino all by himself

Unforgivable.

Attached: simple but cute nino.jpg (1024x814, 144K)

That's what you do, I'm just stating what Nino wants

You mean you aren't?

Attached: Nino24.png (194x159, 36K)

Ninomouto?

Nino wants Fuu-kun's dick, though.

it's either youtsuba or nino for me
youtsuba is best tho I think

>Jamal
What the fuck? That's not a pinoy name.

The standings:
>Miku
>Nino
>Itsuki
>Maeda
>Takeda
>Yotsuba

Yeah. Nino is MY wife.

Attached: DyIxr7bVAAAE6ea.jpg orig.jpg (1487x1675, 199K)

>Jamal-kun
Nino likes blond white guys.

Name a worst quint than Nino. I bet you can't.

That's enough Ninoposting for now Yea Forums

Ichika literally forgot EVERYTHING
stop coping

Yotsuba

>Replying to a braindead cockroach

Miku.

No such thing

Attached: D1EaKAxUYAAgxNg.jpg orig.jpg (848x1200, 131K)

Every thread is a Nino thread.

Party hard

Itsuki

>Nino's ninos

Attached: image.jpg (180x200, 7K)

Chapter 20 convert reporting in

Attached: D7C3IyQV4AAFuRO.jpg (1475x2048, 391K)

>t-tonight! I guarantee I/we'll do it!! You understand, right! Don't make me say every single thing

I never really learned Japanese grammar, but watching anime for a long time and learning how to read Hiragana do wonders /blog

it never stops tho

Attached: nino_apron.jpg (1080x1920, 250K)

As much as I would want for Ichika to not have been sacrificed to let the retarded doormat Meeku have her half assed "confession", I don't see Negi giving her yet another arc, since Miku/Ichika drama has been continuosly milked from ch 25.

Attached: D0S9HMlWoAE_CQs.png_orig.png (608x900, 266K)

My choices are:
>Uruka
>Ichika
>Chiaki
>don't read the 4th
>don't read the fifth
>Ichinose
>Michiru
>don't read
>don't read
>don't read
>Chizuru
>Manbagi
>Miko Iino
>Ebino

I meant that Negi wouldn't leave it at that, but it wouldn't be as long as a story arc, rather, it would be a side focus.

Attached: 1553594988620.png (488x395, 155K)

Are Mikufags from Yea Forums jumping ships too? It seems like they are Yotsubafags now on l*eddit and Twitter.

Make one for Yotsubafags.

Attached: IMG_20190523_115405.jpg (1475x2048, 437K)

Ewww... the threads are infested with ninofags already. Guess no quints discussion for me today.

Fuck off, Michlan. Your taste is worse than shit.

This is from the handjob artist pic before, right? Bold/embarassed Nino is a blessing.

Man, you're such a goddamn hater.

Attached: 1542940156570.png (364x360, 245K)

Fuck off Michlan

He'll post a lewd version later

he already posted one

After the last chapter it's clear miku is the loser. It's normal to jump ships.

Not of this one

So is no one going to translate the new Niku doujin? What's the point of TLanon if he doesn't do his fucking job?

If Miku is a loser then Nino is too, Ninotard

>It's normal to jump ships.
Only for otakus drawn in by the waifubait

Someone said they can, but typesetting it would be a challenge.

Do it yourself, freeloader.

I bet Yotsuba gives the worst blowjobs

Not him, but it's obvious that Negi didn't make Ichika going down without taking Miku with her. Miku lost the bowl the moment she autistically insisted Ichika to compete with her, and Ichika lost it when she started to do underhanded shit.

Ichika confirmed best quint

Ichika lost, so Miku doesn't have to compete with her anymore.
>Ichika lost it when she started to do underhanded shit.
So the same as Nino?

that's the spirit!

When did Nino ever do something underhanded to get closer to Fuutarou?

She admitted it herself and said she would do the same if she was in Ichika's situation

Attached: C8.png (1115x1600, 751K)

don't argue with shitposter

Nothing, but Fuuts will..

She's a snake

Friendly reminder that Fuutarou opted to go to E course to meet Ichika over talking to Miku.

Is the thing with the 5toubun hashtag today? The one where if they get enough post we get a bonus illustration

Mafuyu/Nino/Karura/don'tcareX5/Sakura/Char/Mami/don'tcare/Maki/don'tcare

27th

I want to fuck Nino

How would he know which course Ichika picked?

He said since the course is movie themed he figured she'd be there.

>Anyone who isn't a blinded Ninofag like me is a shitposter
Negi went out of his way to equate Ichika and Nino for a reason

That's some LOVE shit right there.
Damn, that makes Miku's "confession" even more pathetic

We know Miku

>replying to Ninotard shitposters

Miku is known to be pathetic. That's her whole schtick.

Calm down Miku.

What if quints just marry each other...

Yes, Negi's setting up her victory. If Nino wasn't involved in their drama, people will bitch about how he's painting her as perfect while killing Miku and Ichika. His favoritism is evident, Miku's 'confession' was totally overshadowed by lolikano's reveal.

>she *would* do the same
>she *started* to do underhanded shit

>it's the same

contain yourself miku

Attached: 23_twitter.com_hammerDSKD_status_1114193019148722176.png (800x900, 522K)

>Yes, Negi's setting up her victory
Your colours are showing, Ninotard

>1 wins
2+3, 4+5
>2 wins
1+3, 4+5
>3 wins
1+4, 2+5
>4 wins
1+5, 2+3
>5 wins
1+4, 2+3

It's just a normal thing sisters do.

Attached: 1558195849687.jpg (1800x2400, 363K)

>1+3, 4+5
So exactly as it is in the manga right now?

>implying Miku would even have the stamina to have sex
God forbid if she was having a child and was in labor

>no counter-argurment
Miku's confession ended as a gag from an average haremshit. People are discussing Yotsuba right now, not Miku's confession in a chapter where people were expecting Fuutarou's answer. Stay delusional.

Fuck off Michlan stop your headcanon shit

No it's currently 1+2+3+4+5

Attached: 1558490753574.jpg (2228x1600, 1.03M)

Do her sisters get the urge to plow that ass like I do?

L O S S

I expect an apology at my desk by tomorrow evening

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - Ch.86 - Sisters’ War - Exhibition Match - 8.png (1115x1600, 449K)

>shitposters speedreading
Sasuga. I don't even like michlan.

>popularity
Again

Yotsuba was the real snake all along

How will speedreading Mikufags ever recover?

>1+5, 2+3
>1+4, 2+3
No, that would be 1+3 always.

Meuhh, 2+3 is a better couple.

Every waking moment

Attached: 1557881342538.png (1621x807, 2.54M)

Fuutarou choosing Ichika over Miku is quite big, don't know why are people not discussint that.

I don't think we could say Ichika is that special girl only from that, but Miku sure is not.

Remember when Mikufags were clamouring that Fuutarou and Miku picked the same course because KONO SHUNKAN DESTINY

???
Is everyone a Ninofag for you?

Bride can't be Itsuki because the wedding is 6 years from now, she would be fat as fuck, and the bride isn't.
Bride can't be Nino, she will be arrested for using drugs on people.
Bride can't be Ichika, she will be away working on her jav porn career after her normal actress career fails.
Bride can't be Yotsuba because who cares about Yotsuba.
Bride is Miku!

He felt bad for btfo'ing Ichika and wanted to apologize.
It took precedence over Miku, though

Michlan would probably pounce on the idea if he realized it himself
Don't give him shitposting fuel
see

>underhanded
user

Based.
>mikufags when Fuu would still prioritise Ichika over her even after all that has happened

Attached: mikukeks.jpg (981x2048, 214K)

> who cares about Yotsuba.
I care

Attached: 1545968967188.png (1167x658, 1.08M)