Why are there still people who defend this studio?

Why are there still people who defend this studio?

Attached: 2FFEC1F2-D288-4516-83A0-4129F0A0FD1D.jpg (200x193, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dfRqgX3SqDc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No one even gave a shit about them until they made OPM S2 and everyone chimped out because their capeshit had less sakuga.

Pretty much this, yeah. Except people used to complain a lot about them like ten years ago for adding anime-original content and shit, but that's long past. The recent "JC STAFF IS THE WORST EVER" thing is pretty much entirely because a normalfag series with nothing going for it except animation lost that too.

Nah J.C Staff is legendary for making that awful anime which has vanished from existence based on a Type-Moon property before it went bad
They really just made some decent stuff back in their early years, so them closing down wouldn't really be a loss

Because they are based

Fucking says JC in the name

They made Azumanga Daioh.

I think index s3 was far worse

>a Type-Moon property before it went bad
No such thing.

Based teen

Well, they have Utena

They made Little Busters, they still have a lot of goodwill to burn through in my book

People have complained about JC Staff ever since they botched Index.

I’ve been complaining about them butchering series ever since I found out they rewrote sakurasou and butchered my favorite series danmachi with their bullshit hestia pandering and ruining ais’s design from the manga and the atrocity that was sword oratoria anime. Fuck JC shit, I don’t even give a fuck about index.

They did good stuff with SnS, ZnT, HnG, Raildex and a bunch of other series too. JC Staff is especially good at animating special effects, probably the main reason why they did a lot of Fantasy stuff, they're a bit lazy with backgrounds though.

>SnS
SnS is literally 99% still frames. It can barely even be called animated

youtube.com/watch?v=dfRqgX3SqDc

If your idea of a studio being horrible now is due to your favourite show not being adapted well, then fuck off and grow up. It couldn't be more evident enough all this crying stems from OPM attracting all the normalfags, youtubefags, or, god forbid, teenagers.

JC Staff has been going downhill for a while, and it doesn't take a genius to figure out exactly why from a quick google. And no, it's not because your nipponese capeshit doesn't look as good as S1. Also

They have no standards. Same reason people defend Trigger.

>JC Staff literally working on 4 shows next season
Things are going to get worse.

Yea. Fuck overproduction man. Greedy bastards mass producing shit and using cgi to cut corners everywhere.

>Why are there still retards who defend this studio?
absolutely the same applies for trigger

This.

>lol u don’t like rewrites and jc shit original content in your LN adaptation you’re the normalfag
>even knowing what one punch normalfagman is let alone to base an entire strawman off of the she shit show
Where do these delusional newfags even come from?

Shaftfags need a new studio to cling to since Shaft is dieing/dead.

Attached: legs pole dance.webm (1280x720, 2.4M)