Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0dUibi7Cr3v
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=61320643
bbc.com/news/magazine-32529679
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He was isekai'd to a world where pedophiles don't exist

>he

I want to rape Tanya

He was pretty much isekaid to the early 1900 before world war 1. Some random loli fetishist isn't going to show up like they do in other isekais

i think its the other way around
im sure this guy raped at least some of his subordinates

Fear. It's pretty simple.

(not)Germans are honorable people

yes dingus it may be the body of a hybrid loli duck but thats a man, baby

That would be rude.

Does he like cocks now that he's in that body? Hormones should affect him.

Attached: mar11.png (103x103, 7K)

His mind is that of a middle aged man. That doesn't change just because he was reincarnated into a female body.

If you're born with a pussy then you're a girl.

Because it's gay af

You haven't seen the Russian guy.

That'll change once he hits puberty and uncontrollable feminine hormones are flooding through his body

God if I suddenly had a loli body I literally couldn't stop touching myself 24/7

Nah, Tanya won't go through a proper puberty owing to the amphetamines and physical trauma of war.

Pretty sure puberty hasn't struck just yet.

Well the commies are going after Tanya for the sole purpose of cunny

I'm not a disgusting waifufag but while watching the first episode I had massive urges to kiss and bite her massive lips.

>he doesnt use his loli body to have tons of sex with shotas
so much wasted potential in this serie

What if he'd always felt like a girl trapped in a man's body?
What if being x truly is benevolent and gave him the one thing he'd truly desired all his life no matter how hard he tried to deny it?

It's the soul of a man who remembers being a man but also adjusted to the fact that it's now a woman, so it's technically both, but since it's a girl, it's just like fucking a girl who remembers being a dude but was born a girl who had a dick at one point but it's not like a tranny but technically swapped sexes but technically also didn't do it willingly so kinda like a forced tranny but it's technically still a girl so fucking it is straight unless you fuck it because of it's previous memories from being a man rather than fucking it from it's current memories as a woman.

I can legit see this happening, like how some gymnasts never really have a puberty.

She identifies as a middle aged man even though she is a little girl.
That means the right thing to do is address him as a he.
You fucking bigots

He's too autistic to care about that, he just wants a comfy job where he can make good shekels and tip his fedora in peace.

>he just wants a comfy job where he can make good shekels and tip his fedora in peace
is there a more based endgame dream than this in any manga?

Notcommies will rape this píece of trash

Attached: tanya chan fetish.png (864x701, 782K)

>tfw when I'm the OP of this thread and made it just in case someone tells me to read the manga, which would mean that there's lewd stuff there. But since it didn't happen I'm dissapointed.

Just read a doujin if you want to be an autistic pedo.

based

his sex drive and hormones are basically completely killed

Because pedophilia and rape are bad things

Because Tanya rapes YOU.

Attached: prepare your NUTS.jpg (1675x940, 65K)

If fapping to her counts are raping then I've already raped her countless times.

>I'm not a disgusting waifufag
get out

Attached: 1531701558641.png (857x862, 23K)

Actually she isn't mentally ill and identifies herself as that which she actually is. There is no gender dysphoria.
Notice how hard she tries to not die. That is the opposite of a tranny.

because the show has an absolutely retarded premise

yes please

Attached: 1552193170317.jpg (414x389, 22K)

Everyone knows that she is a sociopath

Tanya will get her Lesbian harem,
Starting with Visha

Attached: 440c4bc03aa043b1d1691d757ecf8d73.jpg (900x519, 84K)

Basically this. She identifies as a girl since she's a girl, even if she has all the memories of being something else.
She's also ten or whatever so she really hasn't had to deal with the question of her sexuality.
She also could have been gay in her former life for all we know.

unless the translation/formatting of the ln is fucked, it seems that he often refers to tanya's body as almost a separate entity

semen demon

Attached: 1530742284198.jpg (1447x2046, 219K)

German loli sekaichi

Absolutely BASED

If you were in Salaryman-kun's situation, what would you choose?

Accept the fact that you are female and wish and have lust for cock?

Accept the fact that you are a female and have your own lesbian harem?

Attached: 1558099786354.png (445x348, 22K)

How can it be a harem if there's only one person in it?

Both.

He's been doing that less and less over time in the LN though. He's referred to himself as a girl/woman and Tanya more often in the more recent volumes.

blessed nut

Tanya-chan will rape you.
and you will love it
and beg for more!!

Attached: img026.jpg (1280x1836, 949K)

What's that from?

Also pretty sure that the only chance of her getting raped is when she gets captured by the Russian pedo

>See semi nude flying loli in battlefield
Do what?

Attached: 00158.jpg (847x1200, 217K)

Because unlike what that Lucas film may tell you, very few people want to have sex with a duck

>mind is that of a middle aged man
So is Konata, Kirino, and similar otakubait girls. Doesn't mean a damn thing. Do you know reincarnation means?

I don't remember this ever happening in the LN. Is this manga only?

Blessed NUT

But this guy is trying to rape her

Attached: Loliya_LN.png (250x540, 272K)

Wrong, she has a vagina so she is a she, her previous life gender does not matter.

Reincarnation usually means your memories are wiped after your old life ends. That didn't happen in Tanya's case.

Based and redpilled

Looks like I'm one of the very few people.

The body he was reincarnated into wasn't _isekai'd_ dipshit.

but he did
but he did

Attached: Vol_5_Ch_4_Pg_339_Bad_scan_LQ2[1].png (1323x2000, 2.08M)

I concede to this excellent point.

Would Tanya classify as a sociopath or a psychopath?

Did anyone ever ask Tanya for a Handjob to help with their morale?

Probably sociopath. I don't think she classifies other people on the same level of existence as she does herself.

You think they can succeed? she'd probably bite them to death. Who would even try anyway? when she was still at the orphanage maybe, but Tanya is smart and she probably stayed away from any circumstances that would get her the attention of any rapist.

Attached: 1486823283993.png (281x509, 158K)

>What if being x truly is benevolent and gave him the one thing he'd truly desired all his life no matter how hard he tried to deny it?
Then X should have reincarnated him in a world where Tumblr exists.

Attached: 80scoolkid.gif (320x240, 1004K)

>implying you can rape an Aryan
One of principles of nazi ideology was that strong people with better genetics should spread.
Their mistake was thinking that them were superior.
Life verified their mistake proving that allies and soviets were indeed superior breed of mankind.
So any true nazi female would want to be genetically enriched by strong american army or red army soldier, for he proved to be superior than german soldiers and by breeding with victors they would better german genetic stock making them more likely to win next time as they would carry genes of victors not loser. It cannot be rape for by their ideology, the semen of the winners is exactly what they want.

Attached: soviet_soldiers_berlin_rape.jpg (1212x1600, 227K)

how do i filter tripfags

Is the light novel worth a read?

I love how your comment implies they know Tanya has a man's mind.

Attached: 20190512_175036.jpg (554x680, 200K)

Tumbler doesn't fix problems like this.
It only compounds them.

Install 4chanX, it forces user on everyone. Haven't seen a tripcode in years

Of course it is, the difference in experience is massive. I've only read the fan-made translation of the LN up to the chapter where she gets assigned her own wing though, I think the translation stopped shortly after that because it was licensed, good luck finding that.

does the manga follow the same story?

What gender pronouns does tanya go by

The only acceptable pronoun for Tanya is Major.

It does, but I haven't read it yet. I heard it's a bit more graphic than the anime.

I was gonna say, basically her rank.
A regular Major Kusunagi right there.

Psychopath since it's clear he was born with his insanity if you read the LN. Ignore since it's clear they don't understand the difference between the two.

Attached: 12353654636.jpg (400x533, 252K)

Do you mean anti-social personality disorder there user?

Nah if you read the LN in the prologue when he was firing the guy who killed him he couldn't even fathom why the guy didn't do his best and kept failing demonstrating a complete lack of empathy it then goes into detail describing his past and how he was always like that which sounds like a textbook case of Psychopathy to me.

Tanya is a good girl (spiritual male).
Someone post that page from the manga where Tanya had to reaffirm "herself" to actually being a man.

Attached: 14.png (990x1400, 103K)

Eh, I'd need to watch the show again, but she seems to develop a few rudimentary bonds.
I tend not to read LNs because the translations if not the prose itself is garbage, but I'm sure there's more detail of her mental state in there.

That just means she knows what guys like.

I would say the LN is worth it just for the random rants Tanya goes on about military history. It's hilarious because I spent a good chunk of time just looking up her references to WW2 and obscure shit about Italian equipment failure during the war and shit.

Maybe I'll give it a shot, then.

Out of all the LNs to anime adaptions I've seen Youjo Senki lost the most detail. That might because it's the most detail rich LN I've ever read it's more like an actual novel then an LN actually.

they werent in the russian military

Can't I look for a mystic spring in China to turn back into a dude?

Because it's supposed to be like 20th century germany, not 21st century Germany.

Attached: 1554738041109.png (1543x1154, 1.11M)

You faggots are convincing me to give this a shot.

Attached: 1513792750167.gif (500x455, 496K)

But that's a crime, a war crime.

she would just blow up her core...

>That spoiler

Attached: 1510269574178.gif (500x368, 2.98M)

Not quite ready for this thread to be done.

The author should have just made him a bitter middle aged woman. Imagine a nihilistic cynical woman. You don't see to many of those. It would have made the story more interesting. Instead we have this gay shit.

they are all scared shitless because tanya is a monster

Because he's ugly as fuck.

They are all scared of breeding more monsters.

>Not willing to breed the next generation of amoral super-soldiers for the fatherland
Pig disgusting.

he's probably more open to cocks.
there is still a lot of debate on how much of homosexuality is nature and how much is nurture.
It could even vary on an individual level.
It is however theorized that a lot of gay men do have hormone inbalances since birth that can make at least some of them more feminine and skew their latent sexuality.

I think Tanya still has the mind of a straight man because of her memories and thus is attracted to women, but he probably loses this attraction more and more with each passing day as memories of being straight start to become less prominent.
Eventually I'd expect him to be attracted to men.

Goddammit user.

Attached: 1235797066306.jpg (1280x800, 58K)

>Why didn't anyone even try to rape him?

Have you seen her magic power levels? She fucking murders the most powerful mages on the battlefield with ease. Her magic power level is over 9000.

Blessed NUT

Please stop i don't know which is which anymore

My brain can only take so much

I want to marry Tanya when she is old enough.

how do I make my eyes do this

Nice brain ya got there

Skill. I can personally contract my pupils at will, but I'd be hard pressed to describe how I do it, and can't do one independently from the other like that.
I can also feel radiation. I'm delightfully weird.

His mind may be, but his body is 100% biological female. And he was reborn as a baby and grew into a loli over the course of a decade. He may still identify as a male inside, but it's irrelevant because he pretends to be a girl and is physically 100% girl. Literally not gay.

but that's like the whole thing not just the pupil

Blessed NUT

Blessed nut and Lesbian shit is gayer than lusting for cock.

You get a lot of those in chinkshit. It's pretty great.

>Ugly as fk
You have big gay

don't think anyone would rape a duck

What is anime called pls

She takes big American cock at the end of the story.

Sweet summer child, this is no place for you.

all volumes are on nyaa

Is Tanya similar to Dany mad queen?

Attached: dany4.jpg (1280x1707, 665K)

Who?

Attached: halal.jpg (440x332, 30K)

Lesbians don't exist.

Not everyone is a degerate like you, OP.

yeah
but several women masturbating each other is no worse than one doing it on her own.
getting dicked however makes a woman used goods

Will adult Tanya be a sexy oppai or a smol loli?

She will be a flatty, she was too malnourished growing up.

That has more to do with genetics than it does nutrition

This. Besides, she hasn't even entered that stage of development yet.
Army rations and her perks in the officer's mess will provide her everything a growing girl needs.

That's not how it works, tranny

that's quite literally how it works
tanya is biologically a woman

Attached: tany3.png (1245x893, 980K)

jews exist in that time

With any luck Tanya can fix it.

He's a guy who moved to a woman's body.

>this entire thread

Attached: 1386519916536.jpg (200x200, 6K)

and she's now a girl

Attached: 1558250499977.png (990x1400, 164K)

this. this whole gays plan is to kidnap tanya and do just that. He will die really horribly though.

I'm a brainlet. Can someone explain to me what's so funny about that spoiler? Is it because a lot of trannies commit suicide? So in that sense, they're not trying to not die?

Blessed NUT

>needing this much spoonfeeding
Do you want me to shove that spoon up your throat?

Maybe it's just because I'm an ESL, but the LN's official translation seems rather competent to me, and novel worthy. As far as war fiction goes it's pretty good. Also, Carlo Zen might be the only LN writer who needed to use a bibliography that didn't rely entirely on RPG mechanics.

Attached: Carlo Zen WWI and WWII recommendations.jpg (2908x1920, 1.02M)

this is why I still coming here, you can not find this type or humor somewhere else

>spoonfeeding
I just want an explanation for the joke, because I don't get it. Is knowing the joke a prerequisite to enter the Yea Forums kool kidz klub or something?

man even the one time it doesn't get flooded by people from the isekai general and people are actually talking about tanya it's just a bunch of gay shit
is this what getting old is like? fuck you faggots

Lurk moar

No, I don't want to join the klub, I just want to know why the joke is funny. Maybe I do get it, I just don't get why it's funny.

Probably this.

Low IQ pasta
But I'll give a (you) for effort

The joke is that we've another eternal September on our hands, the reddit niggers reached critical mass during the election and we're never going back. Enjoy every board being full of nothing but people proselytizing their second-hand, watered down beliefs that they got from here in the first place, the only break in the spam being when they entertain their paranoid delusions of there being some crossdresser invasion after being told they aren't funny or to take it to a more appropriate board since their egos can't handle the alternative due to the internet being serious business. That's what this place is now. Ha ha.

>Gets the joke
>Doesn't get why it's funny
I stand corrected. Lurk moar FAGGOT.

>angry that his fellow user grew out of being a racist, homophobic piece of shit and that his jokes aren't funny to him
Ok man, I'll go ahead and lurk some more. Maybe I'll somehow regress and go back to being a pathetic virgin loser like you.

Good goy...

>grew out of being a racist, homophobic piece of shit
neck yourself
>his jokes aren't funny
that's for damn sure

blessed NUT

>taking the moral high ground
>on an anonymous image board
You're not going to impress anyone here, user. Either that or you are an excellent fisherman.

Attached: 1538677040760.png (582x582, 332K)

That's pretty weak sauce bait, I replied so he wouldn't feel lonely.

Why is Tanya a duck?

So the viewers wouldn't jerk off to her, she is much cuter in other art.

Yeah, you're right; I gave him too much credit there. It's strong, but a little too obvious.

>So the viewers wouldn't jerk off to her
Well they failed

Light Novel Tanya

Attached: c2f308c1c9406a029a7c69a6da16dd5b.jpg (888x1243, 247K)

I want to cum in her eyes

>implying I don't jerk off to her anyway

Attached: 1558195117644.png (429x639, 232K)

LN>anime>manga.

Fucking rebel.

Yes, the joke is that gender dysphoria makes people kill themselves, and because Tanya doesn't want to kill herself it means she is fine with her body being whatever.

It was meant as an edgy but truthful point not as a joke but truth is funny sometimes.

But you fuck bodies not minds though?

The moment she starts experimenting with her body more and tries sticking things inside her cute c*nny, she will.

>Calling people tranny when they say that having a vagina makes you female
What?

Blessed NUT and why not both?

Tanya identifies as an attack helicopter. That's why she flies around shooting things.

But he was isekaid as a man, therefore HE was isekaid, not she. Not only that, but he kept his consciousness of a man.

Give it time.

Attached: Vol4_Color2.jpg (1600x867, 818K)

Blessed NUT

I have no idea. Right now I may be thinking of going the lesbian way, but considering that I will be living as a female for several years, it's possible that my mind would change about it during that time.

>male consciousness moves to a female body
>not tranny
?

>don't think anyone would rape a duck

> male ducks rape so much that it was a evolutionary necessarity for female ducks to make their reproduction parts a fucking labyrinth

Attached: laughing duck.gif (400x225, 1.96M)

Take your meds and go to sleep grandpa

In the anime she was 11, right ?
How old shes now in the LN ?

Isekai'd straight to orphanage then immediately transferred to military academy at the age of 7(?).There wasnt an opportunity to do that. Also I dont think being X would allow that. As for the military academy, she is a magic genius and can literally produce magic explosion formulas with or without equipment.Plus in the LN it says everuone viewed her as a child and was concerned about her well being and others who belittled them got their heads almost chopped off with a magic infused blade, senior officers stopped her.

I want to marry her in her pure loli form.

Attached: 1555509676245.jpg (819x1024, 133K)

Because they know that she would be more than capable of murdering them before the had undone one button of their feldtrausen

The thing is that in the parts of LN Vol 1 that I have read she doesnt have any romantic feelings or sexual needs, because his mental spirit that inhabits the loli brain, was an absolute rulefag elitists autist, he didnt care about fucking ,drinking or any other degenerate an wastefull things that would impede his climb in society and survive. So the logical thing would be for me to maybe stick to pure feminine lesbos and try dick for autistic experiments to determine what kind of homofag I am.Tanya doesnt care though she tippin;' that asexual/atheist fedora very hard.

Consciousness doesn't have a gender or sex. Gender is an idea you have about how you should look and behave within your consciousness, not consciousness itself.

LN vol 1 she didnt hit double digits.Graduated at 9 from mil. Academy.Each LN is about a year.

So shes 14 now ?

Pretty much yeah its ~1926 in Vol 5.Maybe 1927 in Vol.6.

A tranny would be a male cutting their body parts to appear female.
Tanya is a male soul reborn into a 100% biological female DNA and hormonally female body

Because he was isekai'd into a world where gender equality already exists so they don't need to rape when they're already paired with sluts like Serebryakov who will give it up willingly

Attached: 1537384641361.png (2400x1600, 2.6M)

You might end up a duck instead.

You cannot just leave that without any source you know

She's a good girl :(

Attached: 1557581426904.jpg (946x1108, 282K)

She really is

Attached: [Nep_Blanc] Youjo Senki 08 V4 .webm (1920x1080, 2.68M)

>Accept the fact that you are female and wish and have lust for cock?
Haha who would ever do that...

Attached: 1554406664346.jpg (600x211, 88K)

She gets called a bad girl every night though I hear

nooooooooooo

Attached: sourpuss.png (500x296, 198K)

>pedophiles didnt exist 100 years ago

I prefer the term "Jew".

His gender is male
>Gender is an idea you have about how you should look and behave within your consciousness
You can't rewrite consciousness of a 30 year old man. You can't prove that people would mentally adapt to their new gender role if they were moved to a different sex body so it's pointless to argue about this. And since he's a child, at best you can argue that he's "genderless" because he doesn't have a gender role.

That's still a tranny because his mind is still the same. There's no such thing as soul. The standard definition of trans "of, relating to, or being a person whose gender identity is opposite the sex the person had or was identified as having at birth" doesn't apply because this is his 2nd birth, which would in the real world be just a brain transplant or a neural fingerprint transplant. Since he was born male, he's trans.

Her gender is female. I can't just say that I'm a helicopter and that's what I am.

vocaroo.com/i/s0dUibi7Cr3v

kek

"hormones" are not some magical maguffin that have the power to reverse a person's sexuality. You can shoot up a girl, or fag, with testosterone and it won't make them like girls. You can pump a guy, or lesbian, full of estrogen and it won't make them like men. What makes a person horny depends on the structure of their brains, not what chemical is floating in their brain at the time of them being horny. That's just the middle man. Brain structure partly genetic and partly formed from experiences. Many people on Yea Forums can attest to the fact that they learned to like dicks only after being here too long. Even then, it's just dicks. They don't like male faces or bodies, and they still like women as well. It's a learned reflex for them to get horny when they see dicks. One that exists alongside the natural reflex to get horny at the sight of sexy women.

You are all forgetting that it's being X's objective to make Tanya forget about his past and make him accept himself as a female, there were even chapters about that.
Tanya will try his hardest to keep himself being him, since it's what keeps himself from being Sonzai's puppet.

CLEARLY NO ONE IN THIS THREAD WENT TO SEE THE MOVIE ON MAY 16. THIS DUDE LITERALLY SENDS AN ARMY TO CAPTURE HER SO HE CAN RAPE HER.

theres also a scene earlier in the movie where he's driving around moscow looking for young girls to kidnap and rape.

(he's based on Lavrentiy Beria a real life soviet politician who did the same thing in irl moscow and had a sound proof rape room in his house. years later they found a mass grave of dead girls in his back yard)

Attached: 1558098898460.jpg (300x169, 11K)

Gender and sex are not the same thing.

I would have watched it if it was playing in my city.

Dont spoil you fucking nigger, put a spoiler on it and a warning.

No shit. Sex is what makes babies. Gender is what set of genitals you have.

You wouldn't fuck a duck

they were until a short while ago, they were only made into separate things as part of the LGBT propaganda effort

I would once she is a few years older and ready for courting.

>manga
>they pray to a goddess but god is a man.
What the fuck

yeah, but he failed, so in theory, no, she has not been raped just beat up savagery by a beast

Fag

You'd think people would realise this is self evident when they keep trying to tell people that the word means a different thing than what everything thinks it means.

Blessed NUT

Congratulations on missing the point and arguing about something nobody mentioned.

Let me put it in terms a kid like you can understand.
Gender is your brain/mind/"soul", and Tanya has a man's brain. Tanya is a man.

There are only 2 genders

>Gender is your brain/mind/"soul"
But that's wrong, you fucking retard. It's IN/A PART OF that. We have evidence your brain/mind (and within theological arguments, soul) changing, i.e. discarding parts of it.

Let me put it in terms a pretentious fag like you cand understand. Gender is not an ESSENTIAL part of your mind. Tanya doesn't care what gender she is, she's an autist.

Another braindead fag screeching his mental illness.
Please provided medical sources for your claims.

she DOESN'T have a MALE BRAIN, she has a FEMALE BRAIN. Her body is completely biologically FEMALE, she only has memories of being male which does not equal having a biologically male brain.

All the parts of him that told him to love Vagina are splattered on the front of a train right now.
...if those even existed, the guy was autistically practical in last life.

Just in case you're serious and/or were a victim of US education:

Oxford: Either of the two main categories (male and female) into which humans and most other living things are divided on the basis of their reproductive functions.
‘adults of both sexes’

Merriam-webster: : either of the two major forms of individuals that occur in many species and that are distinguished respectively as female or male especially on the basis of their reproductive organs and structures In the past, couples could hold fast to their dreams about their baby's sex until the moment of truth in the delivery room.

trannies and trannylovers please leave
no one cares about your mental illnesses

>memories of being male which does not equal having a biologically male brain.
Nobody said that. Memories are your personality, and gender is a part of it. You can't just suddenly become a girl if you transfer your consciousness to a female body.

Did her body grow or it just stay the same ?

Game of Thrones, I suppose.
I do not watch this shit but Twitter buzzed enough to know about a bitch with a dragon that burned the hell out of a medieval citizen.

On the contrary, Tanya actually, literally has a male brain. She must, or its fundamentally not Tanya. The brain isn't the seat of consciousness. It is consciousness. Your consciousness does not continue existing if a shotgun blows apart the structure of consciousness that is your brain.

If Tanya does not have the exact same mind as Salaryman, then it's not Salaryman in another body. It's a body with a mind that is based on salaryman, and Salaryman died the day he meet Being X.

As Being X is doing this to Salaryman to prove a point, Being X does not serve his own interests by making up a new person that isn't the one he wants to teach a lesson to. He has the power to change Salaryman/Tanya's mind to be his bitch if he so desires. He chooses not to, because he wants to have the respect of Tanya given to him of her own free will. Tanya has the same mind as Salaryman when she is formed in the new universe. Exactly the same, not even a synapse changed.

Salaryman was a sociopath, psychopath and any other kind of nutcase you can think of. His brain had abnormalities that meant it did not respond to emotional hormones. Ergo, it will not respond to any differences in brain blood chemistry that would be present in his new body, either.

Attached: 1540330201395.png (1342x1940, 765K)

Humans evolved as a dual gender species. The cooperation and synergisation between men and woman is integral to the success of humanity. I see no need to arbitrarily split men and woman apart into different tribes, like what is happening today. It's detrimental, even. So shame on you if that's what you want.

Excuse... Wtf is this?

It's the best art of any Tanya doujin but it's guro/snuff which personally is a huge boner killer for me. I forget the name but just look through the half dozen comics on nhentai to find it easily.

Well of course I'll crave for the cock

Attached: images.jpg (223x226, 7K)

I would nut so fast it would overcome lightspeed barrier

Y'know what Shroedinger-san maybe I don't like communism so much after all

Then again maybe the capitalists just have the higher tech rape equipment

Communism is the hammer and Capitalism is the anvil. The Jew is the blacksmith.

despite whatever liberal garbage is popular nowadays gender is based 99% of the time on your biology, experiences which form your personality have to be extremely traumatic to be enough to mess with your sexuality

Very very gay

Your NUT would end up killing her.

Attached: 1486001869083.jpg (511x298, 98K)

Kage bunshin reverse harem

I don't know I am only at Vol 1, but other anons said her growth has stumped due to Imperial™ Magical™ Doping™ and narcotics.The drug part I have confirmed ,she basically uses magical uppers/downers and chemical narcotics.

Is this a double reply to pull my attention?I seriously just want to know what this is.

Attached: 1436551832224.gif (320x240, 1.47M)

>Major
Lieutenant Colonel.

Attached: 20839-the-saga-of-tanya-the-evil-the-movie-empire-area-map-rubber-mat.jpg (3732x2308, 1.82M)

Look at that face, most people feel scared that she'd rape them
And nothing is more shameful than being raped by the person you intended to rape

The opposite. Nice work Sonsai X.
The bell would never ring and she'd be ordered to purge the city of militia.
She hates wasting life, but appreciates the importance of an order.

Attached: w13.jpg (1080x1551, 569K)

>the sub didn't sink, so I guess nobody tried anything

His goal is still settle down and have a family, I don't think a little internal shame will get in his way

Attached: 1501420912027.jpg (1000x1000, 141K)

>but he kept his consciousness of a man
That's tranny logic. the body is biologically female. Don't argue over what the consciousness is.

I want to read that doujin.

>doesn't want to deal with which version of gay it would be
>poetically pens an orphanage (Tanya spends wartime salary investing heavily into natural resources)
>due to strict discipline, orphans grow up to become a new [private] iteration of the 203rd

Attached: gaqh76alv7z21.jpg (1000x1414, 661K)

me on the left

this

Cock all the way nigga

Attached: 1558631191531.gif (320x240, 1.04M)

Is there any way to watch the movie (didn't air in my country) besides waiting for the BD?

There's one girl character Tanya has contact with
user BTFO'd

>sequel series where Tanya runs a boarding school
>Superintendent Rurugen has to stop Tanya from publically executing student involved in failed communist revolt

Attached: 1541733963.jpg (2048x1268, 409K)

Well... At this moment I like pussy and cunny, So I'll probably go for the lesbian harem route

Attached: 716e63ed486633d7899b9adca6cf324dd316c9bd.jpg (600x300, 40K)

I'm pretty sure Visha sees Tanya as her bossy imouto
Even back when they first met (during the photoshoot), Visha was mostly thinking about dolling her up

Really? You had to look them up? The English LN release has notes explaining what they are already. Also, super shocked that there was an English release honestly, found it in Barnes & Noble.

>good luck finding that
They're about $14-16 on Amazon and Barnes & Noble.

Fuck off LWAtard

>they first met (during the photoshoot
Nice headcanon there.

>headcanon
better than denying reality

Attached: Untitled.png (1920x1080, 2.69M)

im watching this shit right now
its really fucking bad holy fuck
really cringy writing
and so poorly animated and ugly

imagine having such shit taste

i'm right you know
it's cringe

>It's not gay if

Trannies btfo

Attached: 1556846113298.jpg (1024x768, 47K)

>if i keep replying it will work
Your mother hates you.

horrible CGI in this too
they seem to have absolutely no grasp of how the military works
i get artistic license but suspension of disbelief only goes so far
and mammy loves me very much :)

>animeonly
They met during deployment, during active service. Tanya gave Visha's companions some lip for having joined the military willingly while she showed some compassion on the grounds that she had been conscripted.

That’s not what sociopathy is, and furthermore pulling forward all consciousness and memories into a new brain, while it would inevitably eventually change you, would still make you “You” for a time. Not to mention souls exist in this universe.

what do you MEAN one 8 year old 2nd lieutenant can't take out an entire company by herself? what do you MEAN?

Why would you watch shows you don't enjoy?

i seen it here so i decided to check it out
im gonna finish the first episode at least but christ its horrible

isekai plucky duckfans in shambles rn

you don't like my show, user?

Attached: 1558347708998.png (1677x942, 1.65M)

>its so bad
>so ugly! UGH!!
>Keeps watching
Are you perhaps mentally gifted?

because they'd get their dick ripped off

>watching something to form an opinion
>not allowed to criticize it

how assblasted are you because someone has a negative opinion of your favorite show

U Mad

ebin bait

Attached: 1555911817479.gif (450x228, 253K)

At least keep your posts in control and stop baiting with your still forming opinion of 1/2 first ep of the series.

[oh no I entered a thread about something I dont like how did this happen???.jpg]

Although I agree with the premise of your statement, I cannot agree with your horrible taste, user.
I pray for your sake this is bait, and salute you if it is.

Haven't seen this one before.

Fishing's getting more complicated by the day.

It gets better after episode 2; I love the series and even I didn't get into them until episode 2. I recommend you stick around until then; if what you see there doesn't please you, then be assured that you're not missing anything you'll like.

imagine being mad someone can tell this show is bad starting from the first few eps
It's a generic military wank anime where the "quality" goes up or down depending on whether it agrees with the viewer's politics or not, come on

Attached: 1541423074869.jpg (1200x1122, 107K)

pic related

Attached: 1507308342604.png (500x504, 41K)

this

who says i'm mad? i just think this show looks like basura
reason i decided to check it out is because i like the idea of a psycho-loli isekai salaryman ww1 officer, but if it's poorly executed, it's not gonna be worth shit
wasted potential to be sure
japs tend to be cringe with these euro-war larping animes anyways

The action isn't as fun as the politics, IMO. Tanya's character really shines when she's not killing people.

Okay now this is bait 100%, kys,
>I know 10% is thus 90% is bad for sure
>Viewers politics
What?No seriously what? Who else can you side with except tanya and the empire, fuck not even siding with anyone the show is enjoyable without muh politics,that basically dont exist, there is no good fashism and bad commies or good empire bad federation/alliance. I seriously doubt the quality from where you have taken your anime experience from.

>Look mom I posted the funny quack pic hehe that guy is so mad, get out of my now mom, go make me tendies reeeeeeee

Japs have a different view of what went on...

the japs did sweet fuckall in ww1 except take a couple islands from the germans

You mean Prussia?

No, user. Seriously, this is the ugliest fucking character design I've ever laid eyes on.

are you being funny right now or just retarded

I just want to use the right names

did i mention how bad the hair-over-facial-features shit is done in this show? because the entire first episode i couldnt stop noticing it. i never notice that shit unless i look for it specifically, and if i can't help but notice it for the entire damn episode, there's something wrong here.

prussia was a part of the german empire at the time of ww1. it stopped being independent in 1871
seems you are retarded then

who cares, faggot?

Attached: 1558069837432.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

it looks atrocious and makes the show worse so you should care
can't handle objective criticism of your krautchan tier cringewank?

>Blonde hair

what about it? i'm talking about the horrible execution of the hair covering the face

what an absolute fucking chad

Attached: 45447402_1955470201425155_2269038330647674880_n.jpg (1280x720, 222K)

>he's not mad though guys

No, Tanya is an actually interesting character

Attached: 1542679269426.png (278x318, 213K)

>mammy loves me very much
Ofcourse she does sweetie

i. artistic liberty
ii. its fucking magic, i aint gotta explain shit

*duck
cute duck!

Attached: tanyatheevil.jpg (480x360, 38K)

blessed nut

sorry shmirnof, shes germanian. russian reversal doesnt apply here.

You go ahead and tell her that.

>implying I haven't read the manga and don't own copies of the LN
sure is autism in here

not a word of that is true
slavs and cunny go together like salty milk and coins

Regarding the novel. She's at the age where she's considering her gender and sex regarding others. Puberty is hitting her, but she's focused on the war. But she may or may not implied some future after the war, IF the war ends or she ends up killed.

kill commies
drink cummies

The guy in movie was trying to?

kira yoshikage? shogo makishima?

It was already explained in the last thread
Tanya is now a girl who might be lesbian/bisexual since she sometimes looks at Visha's 'attributes'.
She's not a tranny because she accepted she's a girl in his new life not because she felt a girl but accepted she's no longer a man in the new world.

where can i get a tanya gf?

Attached: 1494346181324.png (600x800, 507K)

cock

That still makes her a tranny
Voluntary Tranny may I say

>she sometimes looks at Visha's 'attributes'.
She's jealous of them.

tumblr

So if she takes advantage of Weimar transgender surgery when the time comes, she would not be a tranny anymore?

Is it gay to want Mary Sue to make Tanya her impregnatable rapecunt? She's the only one crazy enough to want to stick her dick in Tanya

Nah. God will plant his seed into tanya and birth the messiah.

But God has no corporeal form. He needs his messenger to do the deed through violent futa hatesex

stop teasing doujins that will never happen. We all know there is no good Tanya hentai and never will be.

Nobody said otherwise. Brain transplant or a "reincarnation" is a special circumstance.

They will when Season 2 happens
Or we get Tanya visiting Soviet rape dungeons

Holy shit user

Attached: 1455621881983.gif (385x400, 208K)

Tanya being impregnated by Being X when?

Attached: a325212153.png (406x201, 48K)

It's fun speculating on being X's actual motivations, isn't it?

Soviet dungeons aren't about rape. They're about sleep deprivation.

trips of truth

Attached: check_em.jpg (400x580, 50K)

Shutting down a free perk for the guards is just throwing money away.

oh hey it worked

I haven't seen this show but just from the thumbnail it looks like a 12 year old Jap's idea of cool grimdark shit

Attached: 1545243999512.jpg (307x512, 125K)

she just wants to retire into a stable position where she can make money and not be in danger while tipping her fedora in peace, plus her closest friend is basically a moomin and nothing is more wholesome than that

Attached: moomin.jpg (320x350, 21K)

no, it's a Jap's idea of a cool 12 year old

Deep.

That’s where you’re wrong ya kiddo

>Soviet dungeons aren't about (loli) rape
It is when this fuck is around

It's isekai magical loli Blackadder

when will tanya rape rerugen add him to the harem and force him to marry her?

Attached: Retirment by Marrigae part 12.png (990x1400, 219K)

we can only hope

hot maki

>who did the same thing in irl moscow and had a sound proof rape room in his house. years later they found a mass grave of dead girls in his back yard
proofs? i know he liked kids, but this is a bit too much

all i found was a an independent article with no
source and a david icke forum post

Attached: 74795389_p0.jpg (2098x2518, 1.32M)

This is NOT all according to keikaku.

t. loria

Grimdark? its a fucking comedy like your life

>has

Lol no dumbass, the electrical signals are your conciousness, more importantly, no matter how """""male""""" shaped you insist she is inside that noggin her skull physically cant fit all that brain matter. That doesnt even touch the fact that your actual gut has profound impact on your brain and is neurally linked

>People think Tanya would ever get married and have sex
>Implying she wouldn't become a chaste and devout nun for Being X

Attached: 1539149916099.jpg (300x439, 16K)

She'd rather genocide the rest of the planet and leave herself as being X's only progeny, designing a new religion that worships him by pissing into the skulls of his dead children.

I want blessed nut to unleash a hot load of salarymen semen inside my wet virgin soldat pussy.

Tanya would die giving childbirth.

magic nigga

oh my...

Attached: thiccer.jpg (1000x1195, 153K)

>dat spoiler

Attached: 1544043760688.gif (200x150, 2.23M)

Because she is fucking scary.

Being X will revive her after the baby comes out so she can be humble at the miracle of life. Plus her brain chemistry will be irreversibly altered due to the changing hormone levels caused by pregnancy.

i want tanya idon't care if loli or not to beat me up

Hey, I heard long ago from an user that Tanya got into drugs to survive since too many injures and she stop being able to mature.

Fuck me, that was a good point.

im pretty sure in the latest LN shes just about to start puberty

Well, the faggot lied to me then. Good, a puberty Tanya is nice.

Attached: 1529934757314.gif (480x270, 1.21M)

I mean she def got stunted but theres no indication that she will never hit puberty

Trips of truth.

Quack Quack

Attached: 1539721355229.jpg (850x1275, 180K)

Attached: 438c5ceba202ede699abbd3f0d83f0be.jpg (715x1000, 422K)

Attached: 1552819301845.jpg (600x800, 63K)

Tanya's tiny bitties.
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=61320643

unfortunately, no. unless maybe the leak gods bless us with leaking the movie into the internet.

top fucking kek

Attached: 1545749515305.png (512x512, 17K)

How has salaryman not forget his past life after living 12 years as a girl

Yes it is. Psychopath brains do not respond to emotional stimuli like normal brains do. For lack of receptors or other yet discovered reasons. This makes Tanya's mind especially resistant to the emotions of a female body.

Tanya's head is massive, actually. She skull mogs everyone. That head clearly contains the brain of a middle aged salaryman.

Attached: 11250332-6832117-image-a-22_1553121476190.jpg (634x793, 71K)

((( Lavrentiy Beria)))

>She doesn't use her 45 years + of male experience to sexually secure a post in the higher echelons
Imagine being al loli and knowing every single weakspot on the male body.

Attached: 61233082_p0.jpg (1200x1697, 295K)

she doesnt want to get split in half

She scared them off. Never stick your dick in crazy

You may not remember 12 years ago like a reference book, but you certainly remember the bigger details like the fact that you were living an entirely different life at the time. He was cognizant as a child, unlike a typical 0-3 year old.

Good meme

>every single weakspot on the male body

There's only one.

Didn't you know that trannies love speed running? They like it so much that they speedrun life itself.

>imma put you in a shitty world so you learn to find faith and love god
>puts him in a meritocracy that respects women and gives him gamebreaking magical powers
>I want to escape the frontline so instead of using my intellect and experience as a top businessman to improve the backline I'm going to constantly improve the frontline and be the best frontline fighter and constantly act confused when they don't send me to the backline
Even an intern could tell you that if you want to get promoted into a tech position, do tech jobs. Don't do accounting jobs and bitch when they up you for accounting skills instead.

the anus?

She never wanted to go to the front lines in the first place.
They threw her in there and she's too good at not dying, so all she does is when and they never want her to leave.
It's really not her fault.
It should be pretty ironic though that in his previous life salaryman was honestly a pretty good guy as far as the laws of god go, but now she's killed hundreds and is responsible for the deaths of tens of thousands.

>All she does is win
Bleh.

It'd be gay

There's no tech besides ww1.5 tech. You can't get a good rank as a radio operator. As a psychopath, Tanya is compelled to attain the most power she can get. Spending some time in combat is an investment to her. She is acquiring experience that her superiors will see and consider when they need to promote someone. She realistically needs to stick it out for at least 5 years before she can get promoted enough to shift into a command position behind the front lines.

No. Men don't want you going there. They want you to grab their dicks. They want it so much they will drop everything and become rather compliant if you do. If you just go and try to finger them, they physically and mentally resist. It doesn't lull them into a suggestible state like a good dick grabbing will.

Attached: 1558095028171.jpg (654x702, 40K)

Well she does have God hax

Absolutely hilarious.

>no

Oh nice a Youjo Senki thre-
>Anons got baited by the trannies again.
God damnit guys every fucking time.

>style.

Trannies pls leave.

Like pottery, as they say.

I want to see adult nun Tanya´s opantsu.

Attached: 1533011269138.jpg (1000x1414, 277K)

>him
go back to your discord

Thanks, now I want to see about commissioning an older Tanya doing the same thing as your pic with the same look of disgust

Chad user dabs on trannies

Attached: 1557864319496.gif (600x286, 893K)

based

You can't rape the willing.

Attached: [breathing].png (298x268, 34K)

Wasn't her puberty addressed in the manga or was it just a comedic skit? I don't remember much

dumping a thing

Attached: Retirment by Marrigae part 1.png (990x1400, 197K)

Attached: Retirment by Marrigae part 2.png (990x1400, 163K)

Attached: Retirment by Marrigae part 3.png (680x962, 164K)

\/

Attached: Retirment by Marrigae part 5.png (990x1400, 196K)

Attached: Retirment by Marrigae part 6.png (990x1400, 155K)

Attached: Retirment by Marrigae part 7.png (990x1400, 165K)

Attached: Retirment by Marrigae part 8.png (990x1400, 162K)

Attached: Retirment by Marrigae part 9.png (680x962, 191K)

Attached: Retirment by Marrigae part 10.png (990x1400, 105K)

Attached: Retirment by Marrigae part 11.png (990x1400, 172K)

\/

Attached: Retirment by Marrigae part 13.png (990x1400, 152K)

Attached: Retirment by Marrigae part 14.png (990x1400, 192K)

Attached: Retirment by Marrigae part 15.png (990x1400, 154K)

And Done

Attached: Retirment by Marrigae part 16.png (990x1400, 169K)

You know there are war, right?
There's probably a surplus of refugee girls for the picking who AREN'T tactfully essential for the success of the war.

>him
Her.
Body != Mind.

For Tanya, it's either mentally or physically gay no matter what. For the other person, they're having sex with a female so it's not gay for me to have sex with Tanya.

Attached: 1526491072813.jpg (667x699, 21K)

Gender is your body. Your mind and what you think of it has nothing to do with it.

Not that guy but it's true.
>bbc.com/news/magazine-32529679
>"'Stay here,' the girl suddenly threw herself at me, 'sleep with me! You can do whatever you want with me, but only you!'"
See how thirsty the Aryans are?

>Notice how hard she tries to not die. That is the opposite of a tranny.
/pol/chads strikes again

Attached: 1544145373047.gif (270x314, 3.98M)

>woman tries to prevent her friends from being raped
>thirst
you are disgusting

Not gay as long as she's a girl.

Some news.
Apparently, the latest Youjo Senki tankobon will include an additional original chapter not included in the serialized release version.
The reason is because the manga artist draws faster than her intended schedule.

Attached: D7VeYiUUwAAetOY.jpg (900x1200, 310K)

Fucking him unironically would be gay.

The gender of her inner voice changed instantly after rebirth.

Also, the original chapter is 80 pages long, which is a scary amount of pages for your average mangaka.
The artist got warned once (not an angry kind of warning) that her number of pages bloated the magazine too much, and was told to slow down. So perhaps this bonus chapter is the result.

What if I did it ironically?

She knows what guys want.

Well, psychopathy doesnt actually exist in the DRM. It falls under the umbrella of either Sociopathy or ASPD

>Reincarnates into Tanya as she's being bottle fed, clearly she's existed for at least a couple months
So did his mind overight the original Tanya's mind or what?

Psychopath obviously.

It's basically like fucking a loli who dreams she was a man before.

Might just be unconscious for that couple of months.

All babies are empty vessels until a certain age when an isekai'd person gets assigned to their body in infancy.

I think it's a wrong assumption that if she was biologically a dude, then she was mentally a dude. As a dude she was pretty feminine, i.e. lacked will power. This emphasized in the new world, where every man almost unconsciously prefers his own judgement over rules, while Tanya is completely passive and is unable to think outside of rules. That's not a manly mindset in any way.

Less than 1% of people remember their life before they were 8 months old.

That doesn't answer the question though

The mangaka is hardcore.

>she has a vagina
>that's not how it works tranny
I had better be falling for some complex bait

Attached: 1544389069728.jpg (1139x2345, 212K)

Blessed nut

Attached: uuuhhhhh.gif (498x346, 731K)

That would make Tanya gay.

So should I watch or read this? And by read I mean the manga.

It's pretty fun; I recommend it.

watch the anime, then expand it on the manga

soundtrack and the fights make it worthy

The LN is worth a shot; I believe it offers the best possible experience.

They both offer different experiences, do both.

If a guy suddenly gets a vagina that doesn't mean he's a woman.

Yes, him

To be fair, there is a lot of tracing in the manga.

The series wouldn't have sold well if that was the case. The doujins will give you some what-if scenarios for that though.

BLESSED POST

Where's Flashheart then?

Attached: She isn't sitting on my face so something miust be wrong.jpg (336x500, 133K)

Anime - good entry point; short series by a new studio trying to prove itself
Manga - behind the anime, but more of what everybody is thinking, which leads to comedy; also has nice artwork
LN - because you're going to want more Tanya

Imagine having 16 year old Tanya as your sex slave.

IMAGINE.

Too terrified. Fear boner unreliable.

High functional psychopath. Little to no empathy for others but fanatical adherence to the rules

>doesn't have regular periods because of malnutrition/physical stress, thus infertile
>has no boobs
>has no ass
>will never grow up properly
>even if she does get pregnant, she will look like a potato-famine-suffering Irish hag during pregnancy and die at childbirth
No thanks

i'm so impressed by your faggotry

she's like, 12 years old i think? Maybe younger. Would look way different at 16.

Sociopath.

If a guy is born with a penis and gets a vagina then yeah, that would be a tranny. Tanya was reborn as a GIRL. She wasn't born as a boy and then chop off his penis. He way a boy in his previous life and is now a girl in this life.

anyone whoever touches the nurture side gets slapped with homophobia accusations

IMAGINE manhandling her tiny malnourished body
Making her drink all the nutriments from your cum.
Tapping her big belly when she's pregnant and bulling her for not being able to walk properly.

All you faggots arguing about Tanya's gender after forgetting the most basic and important principle: you can stick your dick in her
It's not gay unless you want it to be gay, homos

I wish it wasn't so; I once voiced my interest in finding out what might be the causes behind homosexuality and I was met with rejection straight away. I don't hate homosexuals, I'm just curious as to what makes them be. Heterosexuality is easily explicable; it facilitates procreation and the survival of the species. Not the case with homosexuality.

>her

You can stick your dick in almost anything

The soul is real in this setting. Tanya was born female.
Tanyas brainformed in the womb as female, and through growing up as female. She has the memories/soul of a man. That is it.
In the setting, reincarnation is the default as well, so chances are everyone has been both at some point or the other. Most just wouldn’t remember.

Words are not important
Your dick outweighs everything else

>Your consciousness does not continue existing if a shotgun blows apart the structure of consciousness that is your brain.
In Tanya, yes it does. Reincarnation of he soul is how the system works. God stated this multiple times.

And that magically makes almost anything a girl.
Science!

>Tanya was reborn as a GIRL
Rebirth isn't a real thing. I consider it transexualism because memories are preserved, therefore he's the same person (30 year old guy) who just got a consciousness transplant.

Consciousness transplant isn't a real thing either so I don't see what you're getting at.

>consciousness transplant
Body transplant*
It's the same consciousness.

Brain transplant is realistic. Consciousness is literally just your nervous system, including brain.

>Rebirth isn't a real thing
TANYA isn't a real thing. If you don't accept the premises of the show then you can't reach any sound conclusion.

In fact, consciousness transplants aren't a real thing either. You're analyzing Ghost in the Shell instead of Youjo Senki.

literally christian world.
Christian are gay so they only fucks little boys not little girl

I swear if you faggots don't stop arguing I will draw Tanya getting BLACKED

Now that you mention it, how are blacks in this universe?

That is disgusting and appals me at every level.

but you should do it

That was cute

It's actually only spiritually gay. Only her spirit's memories remember being a male, her physical memories are only that of her being a girl and since she is also physically a girl, it's completely straight to fuck her, as long as you aren't spiritually fucking her through the use of black magic and pentagrams.

French, probably.

Reincarnation can be simplified as a 'consciousness transplant', that's exactly what it is in this universe. His consciousness moved from a male to female body.
Assuming you're a guy, if you woke up as a 100% biological woman tomorrow, would you consider yourself to be female and behave and live like one?
Nobody is saying Tanya's sex isn't female. It's his gender that's being questioned. And it was stated that he has no interest in performing a gender role of any kind (not interested in marriage, children or sex), so he's genderless and let's settle on that.

cant wait for tanya to die during childbirth and beg being x to revive her and be with her child

If someone did fuck her he probably wouldn't know of her past life and so he would think it is straight

>tanya to die during childbirth
Don't think that would happen.
Healing magic is pretty powerful in universe.

Attached: 47.jpg (1900x1364, 889K)

They show the notFrench in the first episode.
Manga has drawn arabs and one black guy as far as I know.
Not flattering.

Attached: 41.jpg (1114x1600, 581K)

Except it's a female body, and the mind of a person comes from that of their body and the drugs that flood their brain to make them act a certain way, which is why even though tanya explicitly remembers being a man, that's from her soul's memories and not her body's memories, since your mind is just a part of your body that has drugs making you feel specific ways. He sex is never questioned because she is clearly a girl, who accepts the fact that she's a girl, and she has no questions for that fact despite having memories from her past life passing along with her because of the soul transfer. In short, it's her soul's memories, and souls don't really have a sex, but she does, so she's a gril.

Would they use voodoo magic?

Also,
>he
>his

Gender is whatever sexual organ and dna and chromosomes your born with. Go back to tumblr fucking faggot ass tranny.

Probably no different than our world, but then when the colonizers brought down orbs of their own, the locals would just use them for the next 80 years worth no improvements.