Is manga losing its relevancy?

Top 5 most popular manga currently
>Solo Leveling (Korean)
>Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu.(Japanese)
>5Toubun no Hanayome (Japanese)
>Iron Ladies (Chinese)
>A Returner's Magic Should Be Special (Korean)
What happened?
mangadex.org/titles?s=9#listing

Attached: solo.jpg (193x261, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/search/filename/solo.jpg/
asahi.com/sp/ajw/articles/AJ201901260005.html
icv2.com/articles/news/view/36555/top-company-500-million-webtoon-business-growing-u-s
desuarchive.org/_/search/username/Justin Jack/
desuarchive.org/a/search/image/MYfpzelDTgik9hjDKtpmCQ/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SOLOCHADS ASSEMBLE!

Americans/The West have little to no influence on manga/anime.

gookshit and chinkshit are not manga

>Manga
God I fucking hate anime and manga fags. Read a fucking light novel or the web novel and if the series doesn't have those 2 then fucking read the manga

How many times are you going to make this thread?

Yes but they are still competing and allowed on this board.

print media is defunct in korea now. At least for this industry, so digital is all you are going to get.

Stop spamming you gook shill.

It's allowed. Cry harder and maybe somebody will care

Attached: 1558568450411.png (511x182, 15K)

it's not allowed my piefaced friend

Oh nice, the redditurd decided to stay.

Are the words in that screencap too hard for you to read?

I would presume new chapters are out for those five, hence why it's trending, right?

So I decided to read this. Its very obvious what will happen, but this shit is just so dumb that I actually like it. Writing-wise its nothing to write home about, it doesn't deserve the popularity but its got a place in my heart.

>inferiority complex koreaboo sperging about korea vs japan every days
>posting some seanigger online reader ranking
Even in korea, manga are still much more popular than webtoon ever be, sorry my koreaboo friend.

Let's see how cucked Japan is,
>wealthiest man in Japan is Korean
>most used IM app in Japan is Korean
>manga is dying so they had to use Line webtoon platform to save their dinosaur industry
>JCs and JKs all wanna be kpoop star
>Kpop is so prevalent that they shit on Jpop

If I'm a Japanese nationalist I would unironically kms, how could you let an inferior nation do this to you?

No one gives a shit about Mangadex.

Maybe if they would stop axing all the good battle harem and non isekai harem series they would still be at the top

More than popularity one can be proud that the best gookshits and chinks can produce is a westernized bad copy of a shonen. So it's not like I'm worried nor I'll ever be.

But why would we subject ourselves to utter shit?

Well, if we're being specific here. 7 out of the top 10 are Japanese. With the three you mentioned being the only ones who are, in fact, not Japanese.

Basing off this and making a wild conjecture, those series are popular because they are novel (with the West that is), not because of GLORIOUS CHINA/KOREA EATING JAPANESE WHALE MANGA INDUSTRY RAFFING NOISES.

>Top 5 most popular manga
>Komi shit
>5 whores

>no SnK
>no Boruto
>no HxH
>no OP
>no HeroAca

This is bait, right?

The mod was referring to manhwa/hua like the breaker or half prince, not fucking webtoons.

>wealthiest man
Also the record holder for the most money lost by a single person in history
>All want to be kpoop star
>kpoop
Glad you acknowledge they're shit.
>Manga is dying
No. This is just fluff to make your argument seem better
>Kpop is prevalent
Its a fucking fad, and not a really big one either from where I live. Maybe its a rising genre, but I don't give a shit. Its as mindless as the mumble rap genre

>Source: user's ass

Fairly certain the main reason why Solo Ranking takes top rank is because of the amazing art. The story itself isn't really anything to write home about; it's your average Korean post (not really) apocalypse novel with OP MC.

>Amazing art
Compared to top manga art, is shit.
It's like american comics, they just can't into art.

What went wrong?

Attached: tower-of-god.jpg (250x336, 27K)

There's plenty of western comics with good art.

If MC's progression was like 20% slower it would legitimately be really good. He just blows past the Korean and even Japanese S ranks in a fucking flash. Its not interesting when every named character just sucks his dick.
Not killing enough of the cast off. Its way too bloated and there are too many factions and sub factions within said faction and Bam got another off-screen powerup

(lol

Solo Leveling's story is pretty alright, it has enough world building that it feels like a mix between hxh and opm only with dungeon delving.

And many times is unappealing or not characteristic.
I appreciate western comic art, but sometimes the lack of variety or personality bores me desu

lol are you serious?

>Korean entertainment is currently the most popular entertainment nowadays according to koreaboos
>Meanwhile most people regards that the current state of entertainment is hitting an all time low which eventually spawns many "i was born in the wrong generation" comments
really makes you think

I don't see less variety in western comic art vs manga.

Korea is only behind America and Britain.

Based Koreachad

>chink shit and gook shit is allowed on Yea Forums now
Might as well allow Avatar: The Last Air Bender and RWBY while you're at it.

I only appreciate gooks Maomao, aside of that, anything they do can go to trash, including your pic related.

Are you joking?
I mean, give examples, because I can give examples in manga.
Just compare the art of, say, Tezuka, Urasawa, and Toriyama.

>they just can't into art
makes me think

The only good thing that the Gooks ever produced is Rikidozan which is one thing that Japan should thank Korea for

you can do that with western comic artists, but you're too deep in your weeaboo hole to know any

Dude I asked for examples, if you are going to disregard anyone at least do it with dignity.

100 bullets and most of Alan Moore's comics would like to have a word with you. Though I would agree in general cases that western art tends to be pretty samey.

Frank Miller
Darwyn Cooke
Winsor McCay
Mike Mignola
Ales Ross
Steve Ditko
Jean Giraud
Ryan Ottley

Attached: 1380254764894.jpg (648x800, 92K)

You can't since it takes dozens of artists to make one 10 page comic.

>solo leveling
the title so irradiating edgyness i didnt even want to take a look
like i unironically expect the shadow memes to be there

Frank Espinosa
Guy Davis
Frank Quitely

> I like it but it doesn't deserve other people to like it.
Yes, user, you're special.

Say what you want about the story, but the art is amazing. There is an amazing level detail into almost every place and character, even unimportant ones.

For example, pic related is a group of random mooks that get crushed a couple of pages in. If you look closely, each and every one has a slightly different design with differing tattoos or equipment. That is a near stupid amount of detail for some random mobs that get killed immediately but massive props to the artist for doing so. The author got massively lucky that the artist picked up his work.

Attached: Rando Orcs.jpg (720x2645, 525K)

>no SnK
>no Boruto
>no HxH
>no OP
>no HeroAca
All of those are shit though.

>they just can't into art.
go back to sucking murata's dick

Attached: sunken.jpg (869x1263, 326K)

Yet all of those outsells those two shitty romcoms and has a bigger fanbase.

Frank miller is actually one of the people whose art brought me back into western comics. Dude draws some amazing artwork.

Fun fact: One of the artists, REDICE, was also an artist for the Space Dandy manga series and is currently the new artist for that one bug rape island manga as well.

People who make comics are impressive, but they really don't compare to the scale and speed of nip artists. Look at Murata the monster, bitch can make comic book pages and manga in a fly.

Oh look, the redditor who keeps posting a 2012 screencap from /q/

Why don't you fuck off back to

Attached: 1462202119210.png (1115x957, 245K)

I kind of see the differences between the art of these authors, but I have to admit that I still find the differences waaaay too small in comparison to manga, but I guess that's more related to the not variety of genres in western comics (except if you included graphic novels)

They work too much, and lots use assistants/computer tools, etc not that I mind but I don't see pumping our comics for Shueisha as some noble goal.
You're fucking blind.

Attached: scheduke.jpg (777x657, 145K)

Quit making this exact same thread everyday you autist.

>all ugly “muh realism” mutilated western inspired cartoon character garbage
Next question.

Is solo leveling any good?

What the fuck does that screencap have to do with anything?

>>Iron Ladies (Chinese)
Do people actually like this and why? I tried reading it and it just seemed like garbage.

>realism
>ryan ottley
based retard

Most of those are already serialized in English and Mangadex doesn't allow official English releases.

>Winsor McCay, Cooke, Mignola
>muh realism

Attached: 1526898812231.jpg (333x331, 48K)

I see the fucking differences in american comics (at least the artists you showed) as if I were comparing Murata, Miura, Boichi and Inoue.
But then you may try and put it in comparison to Mizukami, Masuda, Oda, Tsukushi, Asano, Araki or even fucking ShindoL.

I can't be the only one for which the comparisons seem astronomically different.

does chinese and korean manga always seen so soulless and uninspired

Ivan Reis
Tradd Moore
Riccardo Federici
Adrian Smith
Joe Madureira

>too small in comparison to manga
If I had a dime for every shoujo series that went with the stereotypical shoujo designs I'd be a fucking millionaire.

I don't see how you think say
Herge vs Alex Ross is any closer than Oda and Masuda.

>lol lemme make the characters as ugly looking and disfigured as possible with shorty looking color gradients and it doesn’t count
Just go outside if you want to see a freak show.

>shorty
Shitty*

Those goal posts heavy?

Correct. It's manhwa and manhua respectively.

>complaining about stylization
>on here of all places
based retard

All look the same so no goal post was moved retardbro

Yeah, and the generic anime-looking art that you see in KonoSuba or Tate no Yuusha. But we are speaking of manga as a whole, and as a whole it seems like the art style plays a important role in giving personality to the work, which does not seem to be the case (or as important) in american comics.

Disregarding Herge, is he the only one who is that different from the rest?, he's not even american.

>Gooksfags complained about betamale MC in previous thread
Do they forget that Freezing exist ?

Pacing became god awful, Plot got too big for itself, cast became too large. Overall it just suffers from bloat which makes it dull to read past the timeskip.

why do SEAniggers love korean/chinese manga?

>realism

>tfw these modern Koreaboos are probably unaware of the greatest guilty pleasure that is Unbalance X2

>is he the only one who is that different from the rest?, he's not even american.
Noelle Stevenson?
Still not sure how you think someone like Mignola looks like the rest given how identifiable his style is but okay.

Attached: nimona-preview-pg-2.jpg (780x1009, 149K)

Yes user, “muh realism” shiteaters want characters as ugly looking and disfigured as they are in reality, just look at the average triple a video game these days.

>Also the record holder for the most money lost by a single person in history
Huh didn't know that, guess you learn something new every day
>Glad you acknowledge they're shit.
Ofcourse kpop is unironically trash but it's very popular even on Yea Forums.
>No. This is just fluff to make your argument seem better
I have an actual Japanese friend that tells me kpop is getting bigger in Japan, sure its anecdotal but hearing from a native made me lose all hope
>Its a fucking fad, and not a really big one either from where I live. Maybe its a rising genre, but I don't give a shit. Its as mindless as the mumble rap genre
I sure hope so but it doesn't seem like it user....

Pretty much this. For Tower of God they really needed to do things like have chapters just for the rest of the cast for a while to get them into a nice spot instead of feeling like everything is half finished with them.

It also needed more of a ramp up as time went on. It just doesn't really feel like things are building up with the factions and the likes. If anything the Trivia with the family heads is actually more interesting then Baam right now.

>Also the record holder for the most money lost by a single person in history
He'll have competition when Bezos gets divorced.

I like Solo Leveling

Attached: 38.jpg (720x3947, 633K)

Nothing.

Do you honestly think this is an exceptional piece of art?

Art is better than 90% of manga art + it also has colors unlike most manga lololol

Overpowered orcs.

You're embarrassing yourself user

Solo Leveling is the only good manhwa/ua, change my mind

Attached: 1554160798728.jpg (509x501, 86K)

You guys are literally brainlets. What the author is doing isn't a problem per se. He is trying to make a real living breathing real, with nuanced details all interwoven, with solid in universe rules. The only problem is to do it properly you need your series to at the very least be 3x the length of one piece and that is on the low side. For that reason alone his goal will fail, and the series will suffer from it.

>lololol

As expected of an underaged redditor

Stop samefagging your shit spam thread, gook shill

Says the mentally ill tranny

I think it's time to go back to user

Dunno, I soon lost interest after Rachael's betrayal because from what I can remember the story just really dragged out and I think there was even a change in MC's or some stupid shit.

I was fixing a typo u mentally ill baboon. And this isn't my thread you assblasted seething mongoloid. Doesn't matter where it is coming from. All current gook,chink,and nip shit are trash.

Fuck off back to >>>/reddit/ >>>lgbt/, you mentally ill tranny gook shill.

>Is manga losing its relevancy?
My god I'm not even going to answer that. Just the fact that you even had to ask that is retarded.

I'm just impressed by the unique designs for even the even random characters and locales. I have rarely read manga where there was so much though put into the background. There are a couple mangaka like Murata, but Solo Leveling is definitely among the higher end manga/manhwa that are released on a weekly basis.

I like Solo Leveling, but goddamn it's like the author doesnt like developing the storyi n ways other than straight PLOT or combat or dungeons.

There's very little filler.I'm not used to this. I'm used to a little meandering and downtime and meaningless characters being developed.

The story is all meat, no fat.

You're pretty obsessed with this literal who tripfag tranny that nobody here gives a flying fuck about. I think it's about time you come out of the closet dude.

Attached: 20180818_230506.png (208x222, 58K)

It's alright. The protagonist's a total edgelord, and he goes from garbage to OP almost immediately, but it's fun and the art's great.

How did you even decide those 5 are popular? I've never seen those fucking titles in my life, where are One Piece and Boku no hero Academia?

Mangadex doesn't accept jumptrash

They're from Mangadex.
Also how fucking new are you? There's constant threads for Komi-san and 5Toubun. Hell, 5Toubun is even being scanalated by a group of Yea Forumsnons

kpop was all the rage with jap housewives years ago retard
its dying now

More or less this. Uploading official releases is against the rules on Mangadex and a lot of scan teams back off when a publisher decides to pick up a series so there's not much of a reason to read them on Mangadex. It's more for series that probably won't get official English releases for a long time, if at all.

The disgrace that is 5toubun's translation shouldn't even be acknowledged.

Do these comics even get any fucking merchandise or derivative works? Obviously you can't buy a tankobon volume of some strip-style webtoon, but you'd at least expect there to be some other form of merchandise to go with these; figures, keychains, plushes, etc. But I haven't seen a single one of those for these gookshit series. Nor have I seen any derivative works, like fanart, memes, fan comics, etc. The only signs I have of these comics' presence are their rankings on manga sites, a few people talking about them on rebbit, and these garbage threads that always get 500+ replies. How do we know the people making and reading gookshit are even human?

Attached: FEDE7BF8-C3A7-46DD-A1DD-07B44A3EF4CE.png (505x391, 208K)

>mangadex is the ultimate and definitive indicator of popularity
heh, NO

????
So mangas are losing relevancy because they're not Japanese? That's so fucking stupid dude.

I'm gonna be the first Canadian to put out a hit manga that the Japs are gonna love and so will all of you. You best better believe.

It's really shit past ch.100 of the novel. Really beyond shit.

Attached: 1330758987299.png (485x625, 174K)

They do, you just don't see them because you're not Chinese. They're especially famous for getting mobile game tie-ins or straight up mobile game adaptations.

Plus, the Chinese have their own internet. They post all their fanart and memes on weibo, not Twitter or Facebook. You can't use those sites, the Chinese government blocks them.

>Insufficient collection
>Not even OP
>Collects only shit tier mangarbages
Such a useless DEX

No he isn't, REDICE was the original artist for bug rape. That's why it's hilarious, cause he's clearly not taking a break, he's working on other shit and gave up on bug rape.

Weekly.

Attached: GyvsIs.jpg (1132x1964, 371K)

Solo Leveling has a relate-able character to the reader. He's nothing special but wants to be, then gets to be the cool guy he always wanted to be. It's like an isekai done right, but in the modern world. That alone is a pretty original premises. It's comparable to why Bleach was so popular when it came out, it has a cool main character in the modern world but he was gifted fantasy powers. Plus the art is 10/10.

Isn't elf and demon lord a monthly series?

>shark tits

Attached: 1530955785669.png (355x299, 77K)

>It's like an isekai done right, but in the modern world. That alone is a pretty original premises
user, are you serious? "The real world became a game" is already overdone in manga and is absolutely everywhere in manhua and manhwa.

>Try to pick up a real book
>Not a manga, a real fucking book
>Cant make past the intro page
Dear god, what happened to me

Attached: 1558687849969.jpg (722x713, 82K)

Ravages of Time

>mangadex
>online reader ranking
>worth anything
AHAHHAHAHAHA what kind of shit are you smoking? i want some of it too

>this austimo literally making the same thread with the same pic every days
Are you trying to be the new Sakura Fish or something lol

>manga is dying so they had to use Line webtoon platform to save their dinosaur industry
What?

It's too deep for brainlets.

>Mangadex doesn't accept jumptrash
More like the cuckolds at mangadex scared of another lawsuit since these titles already got official English releases, don't kid yourself.

>literally i'm behind you no i'm behind you no i'm behind behind you x100
>deep

Based koreanbros buttfucking weebs

Isn't that because kpop had to tone down the sex appeal? Just compare the boy bands back then to now, the boy bands now are closer to nip ones, where they are just fucc boi twinks wearing nerd/gamer clothes, whereas back then every big boy band was ripped as hell and wore tight leather or GQ suits. Back then G-Dragon was one of the few 'little brother' twink types but now everyone is like that.

You are mentally ill, i recommend suicide

Attached: Untitled1.jpg (474x880, 108K)

The fact that you are caught up in that aspect and think that's all there is to it proves my point. ROT is the actual real application of Kubo's nonsense about reading levels, easily proven by going onto baidu forums and looking up all the autism involving it. No other historical comic has a dedicated fanbase trying to predict how it'll reach from point A to point B utilizing geography, logistics, politics, etc etc while still keeping balance of the romanticism. Vagabond can't do it and neither can Vinland Saga and definitely not Kingdom. The amount of patterns and foreshadowing made through the black text wordplays and poems easily rips apart 10 volumes of HxH's worth of wall texting, but how can EOPs possibly appreciate it when you can't even keep in mind where Mount Tai is during the battles, let alone actual key players.

>most used IM app in Japan is Korean
Jap Line are much more different than Korea Line
Stop being delusional
Gook here, this trash isn't popular at all in Korea, i guess white people really love this kind of trash

Good thing i can read chinese, shit is as deep as puddle lol

>compared slice of life historical manga like Vagabond, Vinland to RoT
That just proved you are an idiot

Why do people like this shitty power fantasy bullshit? MC gets a power up every other chapter and steam roles all opposition. Only good thing it has going for it is the art

>mangadex
LMAO

Attached: Exodia of the Forbidden One.jpg (345x491, 54K)

>Why do people
Don't group Korean with you koreaboo white pigs

Sure you can dumb mainlander.

My country, my comic, i don't need some outsider loser like you to review that shit for me

As expected of a mainlander, proving Chen Mou's assertions on your dumb asses right.

>top 5 most popular shit based on SEAnigger online reader
Whoah it is fucking nothing

But RoT comes from HK, you're the outsider here.

lol whatever, white cunt is on his period kek

>Thread that could have been deleted for numerous reasons
>Implying that a janny has more say than a mod on the rules of the board

Attached: 1499805248397.png (1280x720, 1.84M)

That list shows top chapters released within a week, doesn't matter if the manga is monthly or weekly.

What is HK, some weeaboo China bitch?

What is this inferiority complex lmao. White pigs are pathetic

>blatantly bait thread using the same picture every days
>mods doesn't give a fuck
I thought Yea Forums is a high quality board? Good lord, this board is worse than Yea Forums

>scrolling through tons of blank space to get to the panels
Manhwa is fucking retarded.

I mean this board is worse than Yea Forums

Well, manga is destroyed Korea comic industry years ago, so this is the only way for them to survive

>HK weeaboo
What going on with your Comiket ripoff,? i been there before and its fucking pathetic compare to the real thing LMAO

>only 3 korean manhwa and 3 chinese manhwa(too?) out of 40, the rest are manga
>is manga losing its relevancy?
no

You know Boichi is Korean, right?

He is a wapanese working in Japan and trying to become Japan citizen, filthy traitor

Off topic or spamming/flooding?

bump

Why? This thread was trash.

Pathetic gookboo

While we're in the topic , does anyone here read Lookism?
I dropped it a few months ago cuz it was getting too clichéd

The best korean manhwa is still 4 Cut Hero and you can't convince me otherwise

>mangadex
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

This shitty thread is like cockroach AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

>They work too much
They OWN the copyright to the manga they write. The salary they receive is just for licensing chapter printing one time in the weekly magazine. They could go to a different publisher to print the volumes if their original publisher declines.

I get why China hates Japan but what a with Korean jap hate?

Fuck solo's art is so good.

First off, Baam's progression stopped being about him being an irregular, but absorbing more shit, the thorn which turned out to be thorns, the souls, the Red Thryssa. Thoses pwoerups didn't feel earned.

Secondly, characterization and character interactions became dull :

>Starting with the main trio, not very interesting post reunification. Koon mini-speech to his team about not trusting rachel was great, but he basically lost his edge and cool factor while joining Baam again. Rak's a joke character now (SIU said he find his big form hard to draw...)
>S1 teammates are here just to be here ? What about their own goals ? Hatsu was cool as fuck in S1, but he became a side ally now. His fight against Casano was cool, showing he had his own thing going on, but he lost and his storyline just came feeding into Baam's again.
> All the cool character of Baam's new team are gone, Horyang got powered off, Daddy akraptor got a shitty death, Wangnam lost his "heart" (as shown in his fight/speech against Lurker, and the subsequent dscussion with Baam on the balcony), Prince's mini redemption storyline was cut short (desu, I always found it weird how he integrated the team so well, becoming a fun character immediatly) and no one actually cares about Miseng and Goseng.
> Their replacement, Boro and Saichi sucked and were originally supposed to be here to be SACRIFICIABLE. In the end, they didn't die and were just around for whatever reason. Same for the guide dude with the weird eyes.

That's like that Faulkner guy said, the only thing worth writing about is the human heart in conflict with itself, all the character basically lost their inner conflict, and now, they just are following Baam.

A sub problem with this is how SIU kinda insists on having Baam surrounded by girls, even talking about it in his blogpost, yet does nothing with it :

> Yihwa was pretty cool, oscillating between her family ties and the realization they are not good, while alsobeing tied with Baam and FUG. The way she literally needed him since she can't control her powers was an interesting dynamic too. Her being hotheaded flustered while Baam/Viole didn't give a fuck/did his best to ignore her was funny, it also made sense. But she fizzled out of the story.
> Androssi's progress in S1 was amazing, questionning her role as a princess, finding pride in it, while also ressenting the position/wanting to be free. The fight she had with Anaak/discussion about her mother in S1 was pretty darn interesting too. Well, what happens in S2 ? Having her be heartbroken/an asshole at the start of was good, but once she learns Baam is alive, she doesn't do much ? The "date" was lame too. Then afterward, when they are on the Name Hunt station, Baam was basically ready to to push her under the bus just to get back on the train. No "I will figure it out", or I dunno, even an attempt at negotiating with Yuri. He straight didn't care. Now, there's the princess trainer plotline we learned about on the Hidden floor, and also th "princes war" with the twins, and well, I don't think it will be thta important in the end.
> Yuri's interest in Baam doesn't make sense ? Going to see the Irregular on the first floor at the start was in character, so was her anger afterward, but post S2, she just is here ? What does she even want ? In the pre-S2 preview, SIU drew her with a nosebleed/calling him an hottie, yet, she does basically nothing while he's here ?

Then there's Hwaryun who dosn't make sense npw, or even Kaiser/Elaine that just is a teammate now

And let's not mention Rachel, I still think SIU has something interesting with her, but the S2 development isn't good at all.

Tony Wong manhua are an underrated masterpieces, granted compared it to a fuckin Korean Manhwa and Modern chinese wuxia would be a total insult to Tony Wong himself

yes, i'm sure the shitass garbage westerners gobble down because it's free on scanlation sites is a great metric of relevancy

Japan's anime industry was worth2.1527 trillion yen ($20 billion) in 2017, topping 2 trillion yen for the first time and marking the fifth straight record high, the Association of Japanese Animations (AJA) said.

asahi.com/sp/ajw/articles/AJ201901260005.html

The Korean market for webtoon content is huge, with both paid and ad-supported businesses. The paid content model, in which Lezhin operates, is roughly a $250 million market, Kim said data showed. Including paid content, advertising revenues (the two big Korean web portals, Daum and Naver, both operate major ad-supported webtoon businesses), and licensing, the total webtoon business is estimated at nearly $500 million a year in Korea.

icv2.com/articles/news/view/36555/top-company-500-million-webtoon-business-growing-u-s

After reading stuff like SpyxFamily, Shiori Experience and even a fuckin butchered adaptation that is Getter Robo Devolution, this Manhua doesn't seem special and as amazing as you describe it, i don't know why

I just started reading the series. Am I actually understanding this right? Was he actually going into dungeons without any proper equipment? Like I get that he wants to use all the money he earns paying for his mom's treatment but wouldn't it be better to set aside some money for gear and shit so he can actually kill something besides D & E enemies? You can't really do a job well if you don't have the right tools for it

Attached: Screenshot_20190524-065618.jpg (1440x2061, 856K)

Basically he was so shit that even with equipment he'd be fucking useless.

Equipment isn't going to take you from the bottom of E up to killing D class enemies, unless it's the million dollar set the rich kid has. In Sung's case, he was so shit that even with equipment he couldn't do anything and it would break before he could earn his money back. Also, equipment is so expensive that most people below C can't afford armor.

>thread on life support
>quick let post some meaningless shit and replying to posts from 10 hours ago
lol, its like this with every korean thread, so pathetic

If I remember well, the problem was that the durability of a cheap weapon isn't infinite, and the cost/gain ratio wasn't worth it ?

Shame he couldn't just become a heal slut then. From my experience that's one way to make someone who's otherwise useless useful

> any board
> high quality
News to me

Attached: 20190513_054749.png (533x528, 265K)

Attached: source.jpg (125x49, 1K)

No, isekai is eating everyone's lunch.

>tfw the future of sales will not be quality or interesting writing but be determined by whatever gook country artists can become more insect like working 16 hours a day with shit pay and an early grave.

feels good living a lazy piece of shit life country i guess

Attached: 1529168532874.jpg (769x478, 202K)

I drop this halfway through.

KPOP IS SHIT.

>mangadex
What next? you're gonna quotes some Quora links like in every gook threads?

Is this Solo Leveling thing actually good or am I getting baited into another Tower of Trash-like? God that was one was bad.

What with the obsession with Japan lol

>iron ladies
wow. that looks like fucking hot garbage.

>solo leveling
solo leveling is very well drawn, and that's the only good thing about it. props to the artist. he really is elevating the story by an order of magnitude.
in fact it's probably the most consistently well drawn webtoon i've read. but i still enjoy peerless dad more.

these are decent, but they need to have some standards. there is just too much shit out there.

Attached: 1530502002546.jpg (452x697, 41K)

>literal posting the same bait thread with the same picture with the same file name everydays
>for some reason this shit still isn't deleted yet

> wow. that looks like fucking hot garbage.

It is

>Is manga losing its relevancy?
>Beginning of a new era. Jap manga won't be the most popular from now on
>Can manga even compete?
>Why is it so successful?
>*destroys manga*
>Why arent you discussing the most popular manga in the west right now?
>kills one piece, opm,bnha in popularity.
>read this awesome SOLO LEVELING MANHWA Justin Jack
Look at all this QUALITY korea content

Attached: IMG_2540.jpg (624x448, 28K)

All Korean and Chinese comics look the exact same but unironically. And the digital colouring they have is ugly as shit.

>Justin Jack
desuarchive.org/_/search/username/Justin Jack/

>the gookboo need to mention manga and japs and how korea beat manga and nips in every of his gook threads
This is a serious inferiority complex case

Personally I think the concept for Solo Leveling is kind of cool. Being a hunter could be kind of neat aside from the possibility of dying horribly anyway

Are there any slice of life manhwa, all of it looks like isekai or gacha cancer

What do you expect from gook, their thread can't survive without shitposting

They have porn manhwa

God bless these gooks

>wow. that looks like fucking hot garbage.

It is, not to mention the amount of dick suckery towards dis |89gusting chinks, but that was to be expected.

>porn

How? Gooks are so damn retarded they banned porn in their country.

Benis and veginas are censored, but that's it

Loopholes, same way they get to call those gacha and lootboxes "not gambling"

Are there summoning skills in the series? Could you summon cute monster girls?
If so, then if I was in the MCs shoes I'd get those skills as soon as possible so I could have a harem of monster girls to fuck when I first enter a dungeon before getting to work

Webcomics shouldn't be considered manga. The quality and paneling is all fucked if you ask me.

So basically the same as nips
Never did get that to be honest. What's the point of censoring porn of the only thing you're gonna do is make the penis and vagoos pixelates?

Like how they censore the F word on tv

>So basically the same as nips

Nips are way more lenient, you get tanks and some magazines with black bars that are very slim and transparent, basically pointless censorship.

You faggots got me reading this shit because of the previous thread. I'm on ch25.
>tfw also reading xianxia
HELP

I'm reading ToG too and it has gotten much better since the last ~10% of season two and the start of season three. Baam finally thinking for himself and getting STRONK is refreshing. Dude doesn't fuck around anymore.
FUCK RACHEL

Attached: 1509596433755.png (2518x1024, 469K)

Does the art get better?
Because I couldnt get pass this god awful deviantart level

My issue was with the characters. I don't remember a single one I liked. Author spent way too much time creating new characters rather than working on the already established cast. By the time that place after the train came by, I didn't care about anyone or their struggles and dropped it.

OY VEY

I'd say it definitely improves over time, yes.

Attached: dicks.jpg (720x724, 134K)

>Mangadex
That's what happens when you account for chinks, pajeets and 14 year old.

Nice gook.

Can you stop starting threads with the same fucking image?

This is the state of the manga industry. Kekekekek. Ultimate proof that the White Man is superior when he isn't brought into the mud by the jews.

This is literally isekai tier writing except somehow with an even more boring setting. What the FUCK do you guys see in this shit. Just the art?

If you're being bullied in your early teens you might enjoy this as your first wish-fulfillment story, but otherwise, it gets grouped with every other trash power fantasy you'll find on Mangadex.

Attached: 1545619183740.jpg (603x791, 101K)

Modern viewers are a much more international group. New viewers don't care about "manga" they care about Comics. Manga is just Japanese Comics. So they'll go and read whichever is hot.

>Chinese shit is straight trash though

I wonder which country's animation will surpass anime, China or Korea?

It's the point of those stories. They're basically edgy wish-fulfillment 101 plowing straight through the archetypes like a sledge hammer. It works because it resonates amongst teens, and even amongst older people, in a enjoying bad food way.

Solo Leveling is so shit, and yet I can't stop reading it, for the exact same reason I can't stop reading some bad wish-fulfillment fanfics: it's an indulgence. It is shit. But it is shit I really like.

Exact same thing about why people like Isekai.

Where are my HCLW chads?

Attached: hclw.jpg (700x2041, 353K)

Bastard

If you like it, it isn't shit. You don't have to be embarrassed about the things you like and try to justify them, you know. That's something kids do.

It is objectively shit. The characters are one-dimensional, the story is extremely predictable, the premise is laughable and a rehash, the worldbuilding is subpar, and the art is decent at best.

You sound like mentally stunted manchildren unable to make the difference between objective good writing, and liking bad writing in a cheesy and over-the-top way. If you're unable to make the difference between objectivity in art and your own appreciation of it, you'll end up one of those morons arguing that the Last Jedi was a masterpiece. Develop good taste, man.

>objective good writing
Oh boy. So you're still in that child stadium, never mind. I hope you get out of it before your 30s, for your own good.

Is Sole Leveling good?
I tried reading Shield Hero's LN and it was fucking dissapointing.
I dare to say I've onoy read Spice and Wolf before Shield Hero

You know that edgy start that Shield Hero has? It isn't just the beginning

How many times are you going to post this?

WindBreaker

Yeah, but is it good edgy or bad edgy? Will i care about the characters?

he really isn't edgy, he kill some bad guy in self defence and that's it, he even help some fellow hunters

>ch56
that user who was talking about the chimera ant arc wasn't lying

>Solo Leveling
What is this Sword art online bullshit?

Toubun no Hanayome (Japanese)
Fake news.

"It looks like an anime with the artstyle and not like those dirt old black and white mangas therefore its good." The logic behind this horseshit comic

He is not a gook, but a muslim shitter from Turkey who constantly shitposts on /int/ while posting links to quora as arguments.

>muslim
I'm not.

everybody talking about Solo Leveling but nobody talks about the real MVP, Peerless Dad

All these Solo leveling threads and none speak about Her summon

>Korean
>RPG mechanics
>Ranking system
>webtoon paneling
>"I was the weakest but now I'm the strongest"
The description makes it sound like the worst kind of cancer
Is mangadex just filled with SEAniggers and children?

>gook thread
>no 4 cut hero
what happened to that one ?

Attached: 4ch.png (720x2784, 2.62M)

dunno was reading it a couple years agi and then the translations stopped

Why are people responding to this thread? It takes a modicum of brainpower to know that an English TL site for manga, that also has manhwa, does not represent in any way the state of the manga industry

>cultivation
>stages
>clans with hierarchy
>cruel aristocratic enemy
>weak until the first chapter when he gets a random power up
>a princes

There's your manhua.

And I thougt Isekai was unoriginal.

How can japs even compete with this shit. Like, seriously

How about no

Attached: 1558653468794.jpg (350x305, 18K)

Shitty bait.

koreans and koreaboos really are fucking subhuman trash

I was just about to make this reply. Her Summon is unironically the most fun isekai story I've read in some time. MC is /ourguy/.

Attached: her_summon_taste_good.png (900x1914, 1.77M)

Since when there was a manhwa allowed? I have been here 2 year, but during this time manhwa has not been forgiven. The Mod does not even understand what the board is called because the board does not say a manhwa

A lot of Yea Forumsnons are fucking dumb when it comes to identifying edginess. I've seen a fair number of anons who think Goblin Slayer as a character is edgy when in fact, he's not. He's just a practical dude. I remember one series I read, but forgot the name of, where the MC inadvertently saves some bunny girl and then physically abuses her for thanking him because "I DIDN'T KILL MONSTER 2 SAVE U I KILL MONSTER CUZ IT WAS IN MY WAY FUCK U FOR SAYING THANK YOU"
Shit like that is what I'd consider edgy

Every Asian animation and comic is allowed.

>peerless dad
My men. It's actually pretty damn good but not enough people really talk about it. I'd recommend reading it, though the pacing can be a bit bad at times. There's always something going on, but I wish we'd get there a little sooner. It doesn't help that the release schedule can be a bit haphazard at times.

Based Solo Leveling dabbing on isekaincels with undeserved harems.

well the mc is a necromancer

This so fucking much. All these pathetic modern manhwa and manhua newfags will never know the kino that is old chinese manhua and will continue to regard their wish fullfillment mmo isekai garbages like King avatar and Solo levelling as the best due to their literal childish, shit taste

Korea Fag

Japan fag

Why can’t Koreans/Chinese understand paneling?

Reminder to everyone who browses these threads; there has been a samefagging autist, possibly Vietnamese or a SEAnigger country that hates Korea, who has been posting in manhua/manhwa threads for over 8 years screaming about how it shouldn't be allowed. He samefags and even uses the archive to link images with different filenames and calls you a "Corean", gook or something else. You can tell it's him since he's an ESL so his posts are always filled with broken English.
I actually admire how he has shitposted for this long. He stopped posting images because you can tell it's him even easier that way.

>that list
Moeshit and isekaishit, pure cancer.

En taro tassadar. Japs are uncivilized and mindless Primitive Animals. Not a civilized race like Koreans and Chinese and Taiwanese. Japanese don’t have Credit card and Smartphones for everyone and they cannot print their comic books in color. It is only for riches because Japs lack fine modern tech and culture.
Korea and China and Taiwan are the Protoss of Reality so that they can print their comic books in color and they have smartphones and credit cards for everyone. No wonder why Wyatt Chang Said Do u guys not have phones. It was to mock Japs who don’t have smartphones. In the Name of Lothar. For the Alliance,Even Orcish Horde of Orgrimmar are more civilized than Japanese Mongrel ooga boogas!!! And for Jim Rogers!! For UN!!! For FDR!!

Attached: B2E75E7A-B9A2-46DB-AB5F-97DF61063029.jpg (833x1200, 239K)

And They have shitty media so that they rely on Korean apps like Line and K-pop is popular than any Japanese music. En taro Tassadar.

for fuck sakes

MANGADEX FORBIDS HIGH PROFILE MANGA AKA LICENSED

Japan is an uncivilized third world country it was too overrated but it was busted. Korea and China are the true developed countries of Asia. Japan shall got judged by the name of Jesus!!! Japs will get 10 disasters by Lord’s wrath. Korea and China are the son of light.

And No protagonist of Moeshit(especially Japanese one) cannot wear a bikini at all and wears an ugly one pieced swimsuit while Miss martian can wear a bikini because us American have better taste than these Jap barbarians.

Attached: FCFD5910-149C-421D-9BC1-28D6A4899BDC.jpg (766x400, 37K)

And education comic book called Survival series of Korea(Iseum) is dominating Japan already. And the Korean feminist Novel called Kim ji yong born in 1982 is dominating Japan too. And Black desert and Lineage revolution are dominating Japanese mobile game market. Japan is truly a third world country without fine modern tech and culture while Korea and China are the 2 supreme dragons of Asia!!!

Attached: 059BFA08-CCB1-4FA8-865B-9C6EF311507C.jpg (232x333, 8K)

>Using a website's page traffic as a global rankings list.

Attached: 1487102881345.png (354x378, 140K)

>uses the archive to link images with different filenames
What?
>Corean
Korean wish they can be Corean, try to learn some history fag

Helloooo, isekai shitter.

>delete posts like this but not delete the shitty bait thread
What the fuck

You need to pay for coin, and use coin to unlock the chapter to read on official translation website

what the fuck is this

Because Japan is an uncivilized third world country but with some glorification charade. But Korea is a developed country with fine modern tech and culture. For the Alliance. For Lothar,In the Memory of King Varian adamant Wrynn!!!! Even Orcish horde of Orgrimmar and Goblins of Bilgewater Cartel is more civilized than Japan.

I think he is a Paladin who follows Jesus and Korea is the nation of light and Japan is the Uncivilized third world shithole nation of Satan. He is right. He is the Remnant. He is Paladin. He is Jesus’Servant.

I assumed he was that one nip who got BTFO'd by a Korean. You know the one.

Attached: Ching chong chang schoor.png (1246x1558, 474K)

If you don't have anything to post, stop shitposting meaningless crap from other board, how is your image and your post relate to anime & manga in any way?

Why do Chinese/Japanese/Koreanfags all hate each other worse than niggers on niggers? Why can't they ever be subtle and immediately throw out huge neon signs showing they're asian scum

Isn’t it 2 vs 1? Eastern alliance of Jesus vs Jap barbarians.

everyone likes fast food, doesn't mean they're healthy for eating everyday.

Until they actually read the superior old Chinese Manhwa, Gookfags, Nu Chinkfags and Solofags will always be a filthy newfag with shitty taste

I'm going to tell people to read A Pervert's Daily Life every time I see these Korean threads.

Attached: pervert's daily life.png (1106x1572, 1.94M)

red storm

Regarding the Goblin Slayer, this is probably why i can't even be remotely impressed with Solo's (and a bunch of Korean Manhwa) MC. Koreaboo hyped them as something that is unique and never been done in any manga ever before, but then all of them ended up feeling like another run in the mill protagonist that would be forgotten after 2 - 3 days since i have found plenty of MC in various manga that i have read before that have a similar characteristic/Trope as them like GS, etc.

and why should we care?
did you even contribute to that shit?

I don't mind Chinese and Korea stuff but the webtoon format needs to get better or die quickly. Solo Leveling dude is one the rare Webtoon that looks professional.

I wish good Manhwa/hua were more popular than shitty Isekai tier webtoons.

Attached: ShinAngyoOnshi.png (1694x1200, 560K)

He is just bullshiting you, there is no novel with that name or any korean feminist novelist kim ji yong at all, what do you expect from this kind of stupid shitposting?

Chinese stuff.

Attached: the-ravages-of-time.jpg (1200x921, 221K)

Blame Japan for destroyed gook comic industry

Attached: SongoftheLongMarch.jpg (840x1200, 615K)

>mangadex
And retards still replying to this faggot

>more than one person doesn't agree with me, M-MASAKA! It must be the same person!

You are one dumb cunt.

Attached: 1320742737898.png (510x1499, 36K)

I meant that book title is “Kim Ji young,born in 1982” written by Cho Nam Ju.

>reply to post from 05/24/19(Fri)12:56:45
Why? what is your purpose?

Some Korean stuff.

Attached: TheBreaker-NewWaves.jpg (1256x838, 464K)

And there is nothing about Japan or dominated Japan at all, instead its some gook scandal controversy bullshit, what is your point?

How did they accomplish that ?
I know that in France a lot of people were complaining about cheap Japanese animation destroying French animation. Was it similar in Korea with manga ?

>And education comic book called Survival series of Korea(Iseum) is dominating Japan already. And the Korean feminist Novel called Kim ji yong born in 1982 is dominating Japan too. And Black desert and Lineage revolution are dominating Japanese mobile game market
What is a fucking retard, you're full of shit you disgusting sub human

Gook want to fight head on with Japan manga years ago, instead they got reek by manga and gone bankrupt globally, even korean doesn't want to support their industry, they rather read manga

>dominated Japan
>when literally no one in Japan give a shit about this book
Maybe its dominated Japan in some parallel universes out there but i'm surely none give a shit about this book in our world

Attached: Untitled54353.jpg (1591x565, 101K)

Then,search “82年生まれキム・ジヨン“.

Holy shit, hope i can still find this thread

Just show us source of your dominated japan bullshit, what is a waste of time

>And Black desert and Lineage revolution are dominating Japanese mobile game market
lol FGO, P&D and MS dominating Japan mobile game industry dumb fuck

And K-pop is a mainstream in Japan. Not their shitty native media. See oricon chart and y’ll know it.. Black desert and Lineage revolution are dominating Japanese mobile game market.

What the fuck? are you replied to wrong post or something?

And Maplestory is dominating Japanese Market is right. Korean culture is superior than Japanese one. Even Orcish horde of Durotar’s culture is better than Japanese culture.

MS? You meant for Maplestory? It is right. It is better than 1000 Japanese games.

Attached: Untitled878.png (515x917, 42K)

Fuck you on about? it is monster strike

Did the mods from Yea Forums disappear?

Monster Strike not mapplestory
>mapplestory
>better than anything
Only if you're a thirdworlder, and poor as shite, i guess

Why didn't the mods publicly ban OP hours ago?

>All this deleted posts,and mods still doesn't ip ban this ban evading faggot
What the fuck?

True. South Korea has the most well known entertainment industry after USA and Britain. Japan is way behind

Fuck i know, its fine if it is a normal manhwa thread but this thread is just shitposting and OP making the same bait thread with the same picture every days, unbelievable

It's all OP yet mods still haven't deleted this thread yet.

desuarchive.org/a/search/image/MYfpzelDTgik9hjDKtpmCQ/

And Japan is the Uncivilized third world shithole with glorificating mask. Japs lack fine modern tech,fine culture and mind. They are just some mindless beasts. Koreans are Protoss/Eldar of Reality. For Lothar!!!

No. Just telling everyone what Uncle Lothar,High exarch Turalyon and King Varian has told me.

There more
Is he trying to forced some kind of daily dose meme or something?

I wouldn't say that

Japan

>188607986
>188608013
What the hell is this low quality shitposting?

You think so.Japan lacks fine modern technology and fine culture so that they cannot live without Korean culture. Line/Kakao friends from Korea is dominating Japanese Character market. For Lothar.

What?

It is a fact that Japan lacks fine modern tech and culture so that Korean culture dominates Japan.

And Japanese are xenophobic but lacks patriotism so that they rely on Korean culture.

What's the appeal of Fate:GO anyway? I gave it a shot and it just struck me as boring trash

There's something about Fate that just draws people in.

Don’t you agree about it if you believe in Jesus? Japan is Uncivilized third world shithole without fine modern tech and culture while Korea and China are trhe developed nations of Asia with good modern technology and culture.

>china with good culture
This shouldnt about mainland china

Kill yourself gookslurper

I’m not a Gook. But I am a Paladin of SDA.

Slurp on some more gook cock retard

>gookslurper
Koreans make good weeb content too.

Attached: DANCING BLADE.jpg (960x540, 29K)

Is this guy implying South Korea doesn't also have horrible birthrates? From what I've read Japan isn't too far off from other developed countries. Mass immigration is the only thing sustaining European countries and the US to a slightly lesser extent.

Attached: Capture.png (524x926, 46K)

I’m playing it right now but still it’s still probably the only good thing they’ve made and there haven’t been any content updates for like 4 months

>all that deleted post
Fucking hell, just nuke this shitty thread already. And why the hell mods still doesn't ip band this faggot?

Solo Leveling makes my dick rock hard to be quite honest senpai

I have a strict no light novel or light novel adaptation policy

Only a mod can delete a thread

Reporting in, I wonder if God is really dead.

Because Korea is developed and civilized nation while Japan is the third world shithole without fine modern tech and culture.

4cuck is shit like always. saged

I thought Japanese are Patriotic and nationalists,But were they not that Patriotic? I thought they would Consider K-pop fans as Traitors and rebels.

Except the prince is actually a dragon and the dragon is actually female, but because of dragon powers, can swap genders willy nilly.