I'd love to kick Sena Kashiwazaki in the head...

I'd love to kick Sena Kashiwazaki in the head. Just take a few steps run up then catch her with the full force of my steel capped toe under her chin, send that whore piece of meat flying through the air.
As she lies on the floor, coughing and wheezing and chocking on her own blood, her jaw a mangled mess of bones detached from the rest of her skull, I stand over her and laugh wickedly. She looks up at me in fear and pain, her eyes searching, begging me for mercy. She finds none. I raise my boot then stomp down, splitting her skull like a melon and finally ending her pathetic life.

Attached: niku.jpg (961x601, 332K)

Please do not do this to my wife

Me? Personally I'd starve Sena. It should'nt take too long. Make her stick thin and so feeble. Then I would feign pity and serve her a plate of delicious char siu meat, with rich, sticky sauce, perfect pancakes, refreshing drinks... go all out. Give that little whore a banquet. Watch her greedily devour the meat. His lips, teeth, and fingers sticky with the sauce as she throws manners and decorum out of the window in a mad rush to satiate herself. Then, when she's satisfied and feels thing are looking up, I shall reveal she has not been feasting on char siu pork but... char siu dad. Yes, I will have ensured Sena greedily gobbled up the flesh of her father that I butchered after growing bored with torturing him. As the tears well up in her eyes and she refuses to believe me, I shall let out a truly evil, bone chilling laugh and upend the contents of a box I'll have near me; it will be the mangled remains of her dad. His legs gone, his skin flayed, castrated, eyes missing, his fingers and arms broken, and head twisted around. That is what I would do to that bitch. The louder she screams and cries in anguish, the louder and more evil my cackle becomes. Hell, it may just kill me because I'll be struggling to breath as I'll be laughing so hard. I will then have her raped by a dog, tortured, and then butchered by me. This is the fate that awaits you, you vile meat.

>don't discuss anime on the anime board

Ow the edge

Tonight's a school night, Yozora.
Daddy left because you're such a nasty cunt, by the way.

Is this how Yozora COPES with being a chestlet?

Attached: 1483785040853.jpg (210x240, 19K)

Yozora > Meat

t. fag

Projecting

she's a more sympathetic character than childhood friend turned jerk, you asshole

Yozora has a great body. It's even closer to my preferences than Sena's. Unfortunately, it comes with a personality that could curdle frozen milk.

Me? I'd fuck her and that bombshell nun.

I haven't eaten a thing in 2 days, why you do this to me...

Attached: [Coalgirls]_Boku_wa_Tomodachi_ga_Sukunai_06_(1920x1080_Blu-Ray_FLAC)_[6D810FDE].mkv_snapshot_07.58_[ (1920x1080, 617K)

>bombshell nun
Good taste, user.

Attached: BwTgS_Kate_2.jpg (980x1207, 526K)

I was kind of enjoying this until the loli nun and the slut scientists showed up, then it went to shit and lost all interest.

Attached: [Coalgirls]_Boku_wa_Tomodachi_ga_Sukunai_01_(1920x1080_Blu-Ray_FLAC)_[9AE0F7CF].mkv_snapshot_08.27_[ (1920x1080, 644K)

Midge

Attached: 1551636340721.jpg (1500x1034, 445K)

kobato is an angel you kike

An angel is just a devil who hasn't fallen yet, user.

Attached: 1551641855849.jpg (1329x1428, 672K)

FUCK Sena and FUCK you

Based

Yet.

Attached: 1546732799623.jpg (2357x7220, 2.24M)

Soon.

Attached: BwTgSN_02_0001.png (1280x720, 1M)

>slut scientists
>scientists
There was another one?

Attached: BwTgS_04_0006.png (1280x720, 2.66M)

Jesus you incel whore

Let's take a moment to recognize the real slut of the series, anons.

Attached: BwTgSN_03_0001.png (1280x720, 1.08M)

Based
Not based

Reminder that the LN ending is dogshit, they went right back to square one, nothing was learned/changed/gained...
>muh status quo
Fuck Kodaka and fuck Yomi

>FUCK Sena
Would if I could, user.

Attached: sena_sniff_test.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

You can go to jail for one of these you know.

Why does the phrase "bombshell nun" make you immediately think of Maria, user?

My Christmas sucked compared to this.

Attached: sena_xmass.jpg (6061x8809, 3.99M)

I used to have a really nice Daki of Kobato but it just just disappeared one day. I checked all over my apartment but it was no where to be seen. It was the strangest thing like my Daki got Spirited away. I miss her so much.

My Christmas sucked because it was this

A thread died for this

Fuck off kodaka you chose the worst girl

Maybe he just liked what he saw.

Attached: surprize.gif (574x360, 1.84M)

Uh, what happened in the ending anyway?

Yukimura won the bowl and held the title for a year but then the game got cancelled.