JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

Yo where all my based chad STONEposters at??

Attached: x11.png (780x1200, 1.61M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xmRyOZCNzdc
youtube.com/watch?v=BsBBJ0IxvW4
tiermaker.com/create/jojo-s-bizarre-adventure-characters-parts-1-8-5027
youtube.com/watch?v=FLC4h4Ehjak
youtu.be/IXVJdjwyDh4
exhentai.org/g/1374476/6173267f5d/
youtube.com/watch?v=Soa3gO7tL-c
youtube.com/watch?v=bx1Bh8ZvH84
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hopefully dead from shit taste overdose.

Giorno's going to break the internet tomorrow

Attached: 1558269560844.jpg (1280x720, 351K)

Oh boy, can't wait for all the brainless fanboys to cream themselves over recycled animation stretched out to over thirty seconds of the show.

Cringe dubs

Based dubs

Completely missed the new Jojolion chapter whenever it came out and read it just now. Reddit only cares about the anime for the most part and I never browse Yea Forums so it's so easy to miss

Attached: 3F9C560C-ABD7-465D-98AA-A3BD3A807E5A.jpg (730x1024, 62K)

Good times, watching the anime with Yea Forums is great, hope part 6 doesnt take too long.

Jojo stone ocean give me kidney stone

Part 6 is best part. Reset the haters

Attached: JolyneNoodleArms.jpg (456x700, 345K)

Literally part 3 but with faggots

Attached: x3.jpg (1560x1200, 958K)

BASED and REDPILLED
CRINGE and BLUEPILLED

Attached: 41EBC220-2F25-4D47-B554-2FDB3D8A1FE0.jpg (857x1200, 272K)

Why do SOtists have to reassure themselves that their part doesn't suck by making threads about it not being shit all the time?
>10R and 8IP
Pathetic

Why do you enter threads for things you don’t like?

Jojo is always filled with faggots since part 2

This is the first Part 6 praising thread I've seen, all I see is Part 6 shitting threads.
So don't be surprised when people start making threads countering that, because honestly there's no reason to hate Part 6 other than pure mindless shitposting.

WHERE IS KARERA
WHERE IS KYO
WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS ARAKI

Attached: IMG_20190324_170658.jpg (294x440, 22K)

Attached: hair.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

plus better fights
plus some actual plot development outside of start and endgame
plus the villain fucking doing something

Though yes, Araki must have really been fishing for the Yaoi crowd the gay is very intense this part.

>First
How about lurking more, newfag?
>There's no reason to hate part 6
See Maybe if you're a brainless fanboy that think all parts are good.

Stone Ocean sure is a wild ride. It felt like the end of the world, almost menacing in the general feel of the part, truly bizzare

Attached: 37CAF550-D526-43F0-92A4-E5103DE11495.png (300x300, 189K)

>because honestly there's no reason to hate Part 6 other than pure mindless shitposting.
Dis some quality bait right here senpai

Attached: 1553221329376.jpg (580x548, 34K)

How much free time do you have on your hands?

>End of the world
Yeah, it truly felt like that since part 6 almost killed JoJo in Japan even with all the hype surrounding part 5.

I'm pretty sure when Part 6 anime comes around you'll be singing a different tune. You just speedread part 6 and you're just going along with the bandwagon right now.
Part 5 was widely hated before the anime. Talking about 2012 when this whole thing started, mostly because there were no quality scans available, and everyone thought Giorno was boring because of the shitty translations. He's still boring, but seeing that part in motion makes people enjoy it more I guess.

Nips hating part 7 proves they have shit taste, so their opinions dont matter.

>almost killed
Where’s the source dick head

It's nothing like Part 3. There's no clear destination, most of the fights are against enemies unrelated to the main conflict, and it has very little connection to the plots of previous or future parts.

yes but better in every way

Like Part 4 I guess

Attached: 1539251173143.jpg (488x616, 93K)

>I'm pretty sure when Part 6 anime comes around you'll be singing a different tune.
That's what they said about Part 5 and I still don't like it.

part 3 but soulless

Then it's just a you problem

>the gay is very intense this part
part 6 is gayer but they're girls so it's ok apparently. Honesty other than the designs/poses which are an araki standard and that one "healing" scene which is obviously a joke part 5 isn't any more gay than the rest of jojo

It's not a problem for me if some parts are bad.

Part 6 had better stands than part 5. I liked part 6 more than part 4 and 5.

You're right that it isn't more gay, but it is less straight. There is a distinct lack of heterosexuality that is present in other parts.

Why is the Elite guard so garbage compared to La Squadra?

>part 6 is gayer
how?

>La Squadra
Who? I don't see anyone with that name on the picture.

Why should people care about their group of jobbers

so what's the difference between Doggystyle and Stone Free?

Doggystyle is useful

Doggystyle has no punch ghost

stone free is like spider webs and doggystyle is like really strong toilet paper

>There's no clear destination
There kind of is once the boss orders them to take Triss to Venice. Rest of the journey is basically going to either Sardinia or Rome.
>most of the fights are against enemies unrelated to the main conflict
Only the guys that were after Polpo's treasure we're unrelated. The Assassins aren't unrelated just because they aren't on the same side as the villain.

Doggystyle plays more into araki's skin peeling fetish

>part 6 is gayer
not really, its gay priest and flamboyant Anasui versus all the super flamboyant part 5 designs on everyone and gay ships everywhere.

Based. Part 6 shitters are mentally ill.

>honestly there's no reason to hate Part 6
the absolute state of SOfags...

>Maybe if you're a brainless fanboy that think all parts are good.
They're not good but they suffer from one thing or another. Everything after part 2 sucks until the final arc.

Attached: 1537012170086.jpg (760x1200, 831K)

They're both jobbers, but La Squadra were better stand users by comparison.

>There kind of is once the boss orders them to take Triss to Venice
That's just for one arc.

How so?

I want Jolyne to strangle my dick with her strings.

Well to start off, they had better abilities than Elite Guard. Stands like Man in the Mirror, BabyFace, Grateful Dead, etc. are much better than Clash and Talking Head. And while Notorious B.I.G is really OP, it requires you to die in order to activate. That and La Squadra had a similar bond and resolve to Bruno's Gang. I fell like the Elite Guard were a bit too hyped up just to end up being three people with only one powerful stand.

>La Squadra had a similar bond and resolve to Bruno's Gang
Mmmm sounds like headcanon to me.

there's also Ciocco and Secco which are pretty strong

It is a you problem, your taste is shit

This

But it doesn't bother me.

sounds like you speedread to me, even if their bond isn't as strong as brunos gang it actually exists, which is more than any other group of jobber stand users has except maybe the rokakaka trade guys in part 8

Confess your sins, user.

Attached: Pucci1.jpg (591x734, 97K)

What a sad autist

Fucking literally based and redpilled, we're all gonna love Part 6 once it get's dat juicy DP golden touch

youtube.com/watch?v=xmRyOZCNzdc

There's no doubt that La Squadra as a whole do care about each other and wanted to get revenge for what to their comrades. As for resolve, you can see it with examples such as Formaggio using his blood to put himself out, Pesci's determination to kill Bruno for his bro, Risotto using Aerosmith to try to kill Doppio, etc.
Yeah, there's them but I feel like they're in a league of their own considering how they are complete monsters, even to the organization itself.

Show me one page of the manga that demonstrates their bond

DP has literally only made the parts they've adapted worse though. I always found other Part 5 fags around, even before the anime. I don't really feel it changed that much other than people revisiting a part they hadn't paid much attention to.

Hi user. Glad to see you again.

>which is more than any other group of jobber stand users has except maybe the rokakaka trade guys in part 8
Most stand users in the series don't work in groups so that isn't saying much

>even if their bond isn't as strong as brunos gang it actually exists
How so? Just cus two of their random irrelevant members got killed offscreen and they're all just a bunch of money-hungry assholes? And no, them being shown sitting in a room together does not equate to ''a bond''.

There are literal gay couples in part 5 you invalid

Not officially

Araki ran out of cool stand ideas.

Holy fuck Doppio is so hot

Also fuck Araki for that "O my based scalpel throw!", Risotto should have killed mr autismo and after that destroy the fags that killed his gang.

Attached: DoppioPortrait.png (734x982, 1.36M)

>I always found other Part 5 fags around, even before the anime

Attached: doubt.jpg (800x450, 28K)

Oh right, I forgot everyone here is autistic.

Not officially

How new?

Man in the Mirror and Babyface are both gabage stands

Not very, it was always at the bottom of people's lists

Man in the Mirror and Baby Face were absolutely broken.
Man in the Mirror is basically an instant win. Pull someone into the mirror without their stand and kill them. Illuso only lost because he was an idiot.
Baby Face is a long ranged stand with the power of a short ranged stand, and Melone doesn't get damaged when Baby Face does and can theoretically just keep making more Baby Faces until his target dies. Melone only lost because Gold Experience is bullshit.

I WANT TO FUCK DOPPIO SO HARD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I pretty much skipped over parts 3 and 4 when i was catching up with the manga after watching the 2012 anime. iirc the manga scans I was finding at the time weren't that great and the parts were looking super episodic against my liking. Didn't really fully go thorough those parts until their adaptions.

Based, glad to see we have more and more oceanchads, part 6 anime when? Btw, this better be an ending youtube.com/watch?v=BsBBJ0IxvW4

Attached: x2.png (780x1200, 941K)

SO has a really strong beginning and an amazing ending.

That said, its still my least favorite part because of just how bland and uninteresting the middle segments are. The real sin of part 6 writing wise, is that Araki had no vision for his character arcs and plot threads. Weather report seems to change personalities 3 times, theres tons of plot holes, Dio having other kids totally undermines giornos character retrospectively (also he should have appeared), the battles are in the same terrain every fight, annasui changing genders, The racial aspect of Pucci and weather reports backstory makes no fucking sense, Jotaros timestop length changing for no reason etc.

I really wish they would just remake it properly than just do a straight anime adaption. Keep Annasuis female gender, change Pucci and weathers backstory a bit, develop weathers character more, have Giorno show up like Araki hinted at. Have there be a point for Hermes to exist.

Attached: 1558651820495.jpg (836x543, 78K)

>anime when
Two years after 5 ends I’d imagine

Araki never hinted at Giorno visiting, just because of the shit with his other sons

Why does Anasui's gender matter so much?

Nice pasta although I do think that DP will absolutely polish the shit out of SO and make it one If not the best animated part yet (until we get the fucking masterpiece that SBR is)

>the battles are in the same terrain every fight
Most of the part takes place in a prison but Araki does make use of different sort of structures and room, takes the fight outside a few times too.
>annasui changing genders
Femsui was only seen in a tiny sneak peek of the character, when Anasuit truly entered the part he was established as male.
>Dio having other kids totally undermines giornos character retrospectively
How? Ultimately Giorno's ties to the JoJo/Dio line matters so little in part 5 its really just a throwaway backstory fun fact.

After recently reading SBR i cant fucking wait for it to be animated, but I get the feeling that we may never get it

I don't see why not, but I think SO's eventual anime ending is going to piss off a lot of anime onlys and animating a reboot of jojo is a risky thing.
I'll give it at least 6 more years for an adaptation.

doggystyle is about peeling, it turns you into super duper paper strips that you can control with the dexterity and strenght of limbs, they seem to be a fixed size. On the other hand, the string from stone free seems more like actual string, still able to be moved around and used to build stuff but way weaker

For me, it's Cosmic Girl

im on chapter 66
this shit is so cute
is it true he gets KEKED?

Attached: yum.png (395x465, 123K)

Yes

baka desu senpai

you say, while posting one of the worst arcs of part 7 character wise

>character wise
Everything wise, that shit fucking sucked major dick and felt super anticlimatic, that ruined the 10/10 for me

i mean it had some pretty cool moments, and johnny showing how determined he was even to the point of killing innocent people was good, but otherwise it shat on diegos character and deflated all that was built up by d4c desu

I can't believe we are 12 hours away from THE beatdown.

>it shat on diegos character
How? We already knew our Diego was using a second hand stand.
> deflated all that was built up by d4c desu
It allowed risks to persist in the plot up until the actual end of the race, since Valentine wasn't really suitable as a finish line boss, as an added bonus it was basically Valentine's fuck you. Especially with Gyro, our Diego, Soundman and HP dead, I doubt anyone would care for an actual by the book race ending.

Not the same user but the world was the problem, AltDiego behavior was out of place his death was fucking anti climatic and half the fight was just a boring chase scene

Gappy getting cucked is a result of the stand attack. Tooru is an obstacle that keeps bumping into them and distracting them.

Except that he was dating Yasuho before the story even started

>Not the same user but the world was the problem
It was definitly some weird fanservice but, why exactly? Would a new third stand be better? I personally really liked seeing how Tusk Act 4 interacted with the World's effects.

There are two different abilities active here. One is this stand that we actually saw, the other is the reason the Director is able to get away from them so effectively, and is seemingly also in multiple places at the same time.

I think that this is Tooru's Stand. If you look at Tooru's clothing design, you see a 'sun' motif that is very similar to the eye design of this boy. This could be the Stand that is creating obstacles in the path of the group, and whatever is going on with the 89 year old is yet to be fully revealed.

Attached: SatoruStand.png (890x524, 250K)

Attached: D7Q0qJJU8AEnjBu.jpg (1000x1000, 154K)

Tooru's design to back up my point

Attached: TooruFull.png (697x1607, 362K)

Attached: 1558619132920.jpg (827x972, 99K)

Attached: D7Jp11LXYAABP8b.jpg (1200x840, 209K)

Based

Attached: DwkjIhiXgAEYGnP.jpg (902x560, 190K)

Attached: 31131956_p1.jpg (900x1300, 627K)

It's hilarious that this is what Araki thought the last few pages of Part 5 should be spent on

The Close Quarters fights she had against Pucci and C-Moon were pretty damn good. Westwood's the best fight in the series though.

Attached: Jolyne.jpg (589x702, 327K)

I like the scene of mista and trish but I don't think it makes sense that they are laughing when narancia has just died lol

Just goes to show how much thought was put into the ending. Araki probably just wanted to get to 6 already.

It's a final funny calm moment after all the shit has gone down and their friends are all dead
Their actions don't make much sense when you consider that though

Part 5 ending is soulless

I want to turn Lolyne's ass into a sperm ocean!
She will never be sperm free ever again!

Attached: uwu.jpg (900x1160, 173K)

what was the purpose of making Mista and Trish friends

going a tad overboard with the butterfly theme there

Because otherwise none of the survivors would have any kind of relationship with each other.

stoneCHAD reporting in

Attached: 1542451896941.jpg (1200x889, 196K)

>Because otherwise none of the survivors would have any kind of relationship with each other.
Mista is gay for Giorno

They survived a dangerous scenario and spent time in each other's bodies.
It'd be weird if they weren't close after that.

Yeah I bet Polnareff and Coco Jumbo became best buds too

She probably gets along well with guys with kind of personality of Narancia and Mista.

But they were not so close either, just became friends, they had good chemistry.

Mista is straight

You can see it in the art too

If Coco Jumbo was a person probably

>Mista is straight

he is

part 4 is better than part 6.
also part 6 had only 2 great fights. gravity dude and white snake dream.

Narancia please go, forever.

I fucking hate Narancia so much

>narancia thinking that mista and giorno are gay
>narancia thinking that trish wants to fuck bruno

bullshit Westwood is the best fight in the series. Basically all other Pucci fights are better than the dream sequence too.

Did you rike it?

JoJo has so much amazing fanart. Why would you post crap like this

>stand is a total bro
>avoided the garbage fire that is the rest of part 7 and all the gross Jesus pieces
is there a more lucky character?

Attached: Pocoloco.png (268x372, 222K)

>implying he isn't a rocknigger and actually alt universe pucci

Westwood is absolutely the hypest arc in all of JoJo. Allthough anime did improve on Metallica vs King Crimson, making it a close second. We'll see what DP does with Stone Ocean.

Mista is so straight that Bruno worried about him killing a gay man in prison.

Which had the worst ending, GoT or Part 6

GoT because Part 6's ending was good.

Part 5

Ah finally

Attached: 20190523_225131_1.jpg (3942x3024, 1.72M)

GoT because part 6 fixed everything before it.

You mean part 7.

Stay mad SOfags. Shit part

I really wanna see jail house lock arc get animated desu, it was so fucking entertaining

oh it's gonna be fun, can't wait.

What if the anime skips everything in the arc except the last 3 things Jolyne remembers when she defeats MiuMiu?

It's amazing how they hide behind the "all parts are good" defense when people factually state that part6 is shit.

It's amazing how you're so angry that you reply to yourself so that your shit opinion would appear to have more support.

What made part 6 so bad

>it's all one guy
Get help, SOtist.

I would fucking cry

Mostly the VERY specific stands like burning down the house and underground plus a lot of araki forgot moments like white snake's genjutsu ability and giving both Pucci and weather star birthmarks, also important is the ending which was a bit of an asspull and didn't make much sense but it was a good ending imo

The characters, stand abilities, plot, and art style.

Underworld*

Araki's artstyle was it it's peak with Stone Oceanbefore it devolved into SBR puffy sameface. You're clearly just a shitposter who has never actually read the manga.

>giorno's wry
I'm pumped

No, they're not even together. Yasuho can do whatever she wants to do with Toru and it'd be her acceptable choice.

This is probably the best Tier List maker I could find:

tiermaker.com/create/jojo-s-bizarre-adventure-characters-parts-1-8-5027

That's some fucked anatomy, I'd expect better from Araki by Part 6

You seem like a very calm and levelheaded person.

Attached: 502.jpg (960x720, 271K)

It's amazing how regularly posts like these parade that the people in question didn't even absorb anything from the part whatsoever. Weather and Pucci both got birthmarks because Pucci fused with the Green Baby which was connected to the Joestar bloodline. The ending was absolutely not an asspull and you are legitimately stupid if you claim anything about it is inconsistent or not foreshadowed. The only thing that holds any water whatsoever here is the claim that Whitesnake's initial illusion ability which isn't used again was bad, and that was still less of a plot-point and less bad than stands like Gold Experience and Hierophant Green were.

>Weather and Pucci both got birthmarks because Pucci fused with the Green Baby which was connected to the Joestar bloodline
Oh, well when you put it like that it makes perfect sense.

Ciocolatta could accidentally kill the boss pretty easily if the latter was anywhere nearby, and Oasis is always with Ciocolatta. Tiziano and Squalo are just too weak to be "elite guards" and would probably be more effective if Diavolo put them in espionage or assassination. Unless Notorious B.I.G. had some power while he was alive, then what the fuck compelled Diavolo to have these people with these particular abilities protecting him? What made him look at Talking Head and think "Ah yes this will be the stand that will stop any and all traitors."?

Ikr? Loccobarroco once sat on a chair that jotaro punched with SP and now he's a legitimate joestar

Maybe he didn't choose them based on their power, but their loyalty.

The birthmarks were actually stickers, bro. It's just a prank by Joseph. He keeps placing that on everyone without anyone noticing.

>Parthaters genuinely did not read the manga
It all makes sense now

Okay assuming what you said about Pucci is true how tf did weather get his birthmark? If you say cause they're twins just kys right then and there. Also araki gives no explanation to the ending, somehow everyone has no memory of the shit that happens except emporio cause he needs to defeat Pucci and then another reset after his death?? Explain user

Attached: best taste.jpg (1280x3384, 1.83M)

This isn't anything new. Remember when that guy came in with a long list of things he was complaining about with SO that demonstrated more about how little he'd actually read?

Pic related, he claimed that the reason that Pucci couldn't catch Jolyne and Emporio at the end was because animals weren't effected by MIH speeding things up the same as humans were, and said that this was bad writing. Completely ignored it when this proof got posted lmao

Attached: @ faggot who didn't read the manga.png (1400x1076, 3.51M)

That old geezer

Attached: images (10).jpg (265x187, 11K)

The dolphin was another wtf? If animal weren't affected by MIH emporio wouldn't have been able to escape and if they were, even if they were moving faster than Pucci, they'd die in a one minute and emporio would've been caught by Pucci

>living organisms aren't affected by the time acceleration
>except for when the universe resets, then everybody magically lives their lives in fast forward so that they can know their fates

Yikes, Araki.

You actually and unironically need to read the manga, user. Stand stuff (and other things, such as a sort of 'sixth sense' in sensing family-members which Diavolo, Dio and other characters display) has been shown to run in bloodlines since PART THREE. When DIO stabbed himself - Jonathan's body - with the arrow, Joseph, Jotaro and Josuke all simultaneously got stands - BECAUSE THEY WERE RELATED.

Pucci fused himself with DIO, who was part of the Joestar bloodline, and it transferred to DIO - BECAUSE THEY WERE RELATED. This isn't even the first time it happened in the part - When Pucci was struck by the arrow, Weather ended up with a stand. When Pucci fused with the Joestar bloodline, Weather did too. Read the manga, I am begging you.

And as for the ending, you could figure out most of it by actually reading. Emporio killed Pucci while the latter was outside of fate, which caused a paradox where Pucci was unable to complete the time loop and set his time-alteration shit in stone, so the end result was a world without Pucci in it. The characters not remembering their deaths was something ALREADY STATED by Pucci. Read, for the love of god.

The answer is that the whining guy was an idiot speedreader. Animals are just as effected by MIH as anything else, it was a question of Pucci's own stamina and how moving a great distance would wear him or anyone out, not the dolphin being special.

it honestly gives me a part 2 vibe in terms of story structure, while having a part 3 style crew

>Animals are just as effected by MIH as anything else
What? That's literally the opposite of what Jolyne said.

Attached: Jolyne.png (267x619, 342K)

Based hairposter

Please be baiting

Yes. All living things are moving at normal speed. Humans, dolphins, ants, everything. That's how she was able to catch the dolphin.
Nonliving things and Pucci all go fast.

Are you on drugs?

See

It copies the entire plot of Part 4 more than it does Part 3.

Yes, that's the point. Pucci can't swim as far as a dolphin can because he'll be tired no matter how fast he goes.

Okay look. I admit you're right about the Pucci weather situation but I can't wrap my head about the ending. MIH is just able to accelerate time and thus reset the universe. My objection is that after emporio killed pucci in his new universe that doesn't have jolyne or Irene, how tf did the universe reset? Logically speaking, after Pucci reset the universe. He stopped MIH and cornered emporio (he used it a little to chase him But not universe altering level) emporio killed him. The story should've continued with emporio having survived and the rest of the SO crew staying dead as they Pucci left them in the previous world dead

I guess the new universe was part of MiH effect, so with the death of the user it ended. Somehod. IDK, it still makes more sense than "Who Shot Johnny Joestar" or Joseph hitting Kars with his severed hand - thus I don't care.

He can move. AT SUPER SONIC SPEEDS. like hell he can't catch up with a dolphin

Anyone who dislikes Stone Ocean is just a woman hating incel who can't handle a strong female character.

user...

Attached: Jolyne.png (813x450, 583K)

In the English dub of Part 5 they should get Sean Schemmel to do his Dr. Crowler voice for Dr. Chocolate

Then SO is the biggest useless story in history because after Pucci died normally the world would rewind to what it was before he reset it so it didn't matter of jolyne stopped him or not

Well, no, the idea was that once Pucci reached that certain point, the reset would be permanent no matter what happened to him. That's why it was important that Emporio killed him before they reached it.

if this was true, why would perishable food rot so fast? They are organic matter and the bacteria/fungus responsible for their decay are organisms as well.

Swim. SWIM. He doesn't need to swim ffs he can walk on water if he wanted. He was flying and jumping all around them when MIH started at cape carnival

He moves faster which means he gets tired faster. It's not rocket science.

I know it's bizarre logic, but it's still logic. It's been established that the reset would become permanent once it makes a full loop, but Emporio stopped that from happening so it didn't.

Because perishable food is dead. There's a scene where someone dies and immediately rots away.
Araki probably didn't know what rot happens because of bacteria/fungus.

>thus I don't care.
See, if people were more honest like this from the beginning SOfans probably wouldn't get so much shit. Just stop pretending that it makes sense and admit that you just like it for being cool or whatever.

Yeah but it was never said. All Pucci said was that now he was in his perfect universe, so he has to kill emporio who would surely come for his head one day

Shizuka Joestar

No he can't because all non-living things go fast, you fucking retard. It's been fucking established with all the weird shit happening to people around the world. You never actually read the part, did you? No point in arguing with retards like you.

Why tf did he stop accelerating then? If he just hid away while emporio uselessy searched for him and got over the shock then it would've became permanent and he would've gone after emporio knowing he secured most of his victory already

Are you implying there's more to JoJo than just cool fights and characters?

Never ever
Funny how the character with the invisibility stand disappeared from the series

Not really he was chasing them for a long time and he even kept up with hermes' flying transportation etc. If he got tired faster the SO crew should've been able to beat him

Same reason Dio moved Polnareff down the stairs instead of instantly killing him. He wanted to gloat and to make some sort of villain speech because he was 100% certain he had won already.

The differences between life and non-life in Jojo are more supernatural than scientific.

He doesn't get tired faster but an average person still can't swim 1km without stopping. You'll get tired and drown. On land he can just walk. I mean, who knows how many hours he fiddled with the fucking palm, trying to shoot himself up the roof.

>mfw part about 14yo adopted orphan girl with the entire/most of the Joestar fortune to her name being a cheeky rebellious brat with invisibility powers never ever

I think it'd be interesting to see a part where the main character actually has a pretty weak stand, making her have to focus on evading, hiding, and leading the enemy to their demise via sneaky tricks rather than nearly dying for a couple chapters and then hitting the ORA button.

From Pucci's perspective, everybody else is just going really slow. Even if he sees a dolphin out in the water nearly frozen in place, it won't matter if he can't swim to it without getting tired.

I made something autistic

Attached: bruno gujarati.png (350x487, 244K)

As I said, Pucci being killed when he did caused a paradox which lead to the world changing to one where he had never existed. Because Pucci was above fate, he was also outside the loop of reincarnation which he'd talked about and got deleted.

Read the damn manga. Pucci specifically said that he needed to make it to Cape Carnevale in the new world in order to make MIH's effects permanent. Because he was killed before this happened, it was all undone.

It would probably get all sorts of cool power upgrades like "erasing something out of existence" idk araki shit

The problem with a MC that relies on tricks to win is that either we see them set up the trick in advance, and the end of the fight becomes predictable, or we don't see it and people say it was an asspull.

It wouldn't have mattered what you said user, he made his mind up about it long ago, probably before even reading the part (assuming he actually did lol)

THEN BE SHOULD VE WENT FOR THE FUCKING CAPE CARNEVALE INSTEAD OF CHASING AFTER A SMALL BOY WHO HAS NO ABILITY TO CHASE HIM WHATSOEVER THE ACTUAL FUCK?

Attached: x13.png (780x1200, 1.38M)

9kay fuck it I'm convinced sorry for the inconvenience

Stone Ocean is bad but it isn't that bad, whenever you have doubts it doesn't hurt to double check to see if you missed/forgot anything.

He wanted to kill Emporio because he was worried about him potentially posing a threat (this proved to be true) at Cape Carnevale, where he was destined to be. So he tried to kill him early on.

It was a bad call because this lead to him being able to trap Pucci in his own stand and then sic Weather Report's stand on him, but it had reason behind it and made much more sense than Kira screaming his name or DIO kicking with his bad leg.

>DIO kicking with his bad leg
Headcanon. No where in the source material is it ever stated or implied that DIO lost because the leg he kicked with was bad.

It had been broken off like five minutes previously and DIO clearly didn't expect it to explode.

The problem was that Pucci knew that Emporio was the only survivor that made it to the new timeline. So he knows there's no way Emporio could not feasibily screw him over and removing him before getting to the Cape would clean up all loose ends / would be fun. Because of that, he got hit with the bullshit that was prepared to counter him all because he wanted to gloat and or be extra careful

Turns invisible, invisible punch ghost, makes objects invisible, makes her "presence" invisible i.e. going off the radar completely, makes an enemy stand invisible which somehow means they can't use its power anymore, phases through shit, you could giorno levels of bullshit with her powers.

Fair. I'd've liked to see her use her enemies' powers against them. Kind of like how Oingo/Boingo/Hol Horse ended up defeating themselves except intentional. Or something like Notorious B.I.G.

He's a vampire. His leg heals.

>Araki in charge of anatomy

Attached: 81b5ff3f96bda2018b4698f1a656a29cb336c556_hq.jpg (788x1024, 150K)

bros
in a few hours we gonna get our motherfucking 7 page muda
i hope u niggas is hype

Attached: father and son.jpg (848x612, 196K)

I already saw Giorno's muda in the first few episodes so I know what it's going to be like.

>can't draw
>can't write
>can't remember the shit he wrote
>manga needs color to even make sense visually
Now that I look into it... Why the fuck do I even like JoJo so much? Objectively, everything about it sucks ass.

His STAND isn’t a vampire tho

But his stand didn't even have a broken leg in the first place.

Good leave these threads forever. You're free.

>Posts an earlier part

If damage to stands affect their users, who’s to say the converse isn’t true

The stand heals with the user. We see this happen during that exact fight.

It loads too long for me. The cursor keeps rotating.

Nice

At the very least there has to be some delay or dissonance between The World and DIO’s healing because it’s what killed him

Idk dude if part 7 didn't exist I would say part 5 would be the gayest.

Attached: 1556569898530.jpg (613x508, 68K)

I'm telling you that it isn't what killed him. That's just a headcanon that people make up because they don't like how the fight ended.

Doesn't part 5 have t-t-t-two gay couples?
Also diavolo's interactions with doppio seem kinda homoerotic.

Why would Araki set up the fight that way if it isn’t what happened
He made a point for Jotaro to hit the same spot twice

He didn't "set up" anything. You're only seeing what you want to see.

>Jojo and OPM

based

What would've happened if Tomoko saw Joseph in Part 4?

Attached: 1453627877728.gif (500x262, 120K)

She'd be even more attracted to him.

Even as an old man?

Attached: 1248712648712.png (1001x603, 710K)

Especially as an old man.

Who has the best theme in Part 5 so far? My pick is Formaggio
youtube.com/watch?v=FLC4h4Ehjak

Would she have pounced on him in that case?

Attached: 1534467674515.png (500x582, 369K)

All of the part 5 ost is great hands down. I like narancia's theme tho

Yes. And broken his back. Which would turn her on even more.

Split personalities can't be gay for each other

Maybe it is a good thing that Araki didn't have them meeting again.

Attached: 1451801219929.gif (500x282, 1.56M)

i cant remember the villain stand user names

Attached: 1356109319083.jpg (450x670, 187K)

They aren't very important anyway

Selfcest is a more than real porn genre

Derby and Derby 2

I remember Dragon's Dream being really shit.

Attached: D7S5q6SW4AI-Zog.jpg (1920x1080, 287K)

Attached: D7QP4DoU8AE1OEa.jpg (1920x1080, 299K)

Attached: D7NfZoSUwAE0jWx.jpg (1920x1080, 223K)

it looks so bad

If it isn't at least 1-2 minutes long i'll be pissed.

What about it looks bad?

It looks so good

What about it looks good?

samefag?

Bois it's happening!

samefag?

No, I just genuinely want to know what looks so bad about it. Looks good to me, though admittedly not great.

IT'S HERE

Attached: TIME.jpg (1200x675, 144K)

Jolyne was definitely one of the more developed and realistic protagonists within the series. Pucci was an excellent villain. Weather Report was one of the best side characters in the series. And finally, the last six arcs (Bohemian Rhapsody to Made in Heaven) were utter bliss. But it has more problems than parts 4-7. The minor antagonists were far better than Part 3, but a huge step back from Part 5. A third of the way into the part it became extremely inconsistent as it pertains to the quality of fights, with conflicts like Guard Westwood and Foo Fighters vs Pucci being 10/10, and others like Yo-Yo Ma and Green Baby that were amongst the worst in the entire series. In addition, it probably has the weakest setting out of all the JoJo parts, and the weakest Jobro since William Zeppeli. Stone Ocean is a really great manga. But it suffers astronomically due to being sandwiched in between the four best parts of the series.

Is this the Polnareff episode??

Attached: 6mup3y3ophd21.png (646x595, 269K)

no, it's the 7-page-muda episode.

Haha silly frogposter, Polnareff is a character in JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 3: Stardust Crusaders!
What would he be doing in Italy, silly frogposter? Next you'll tell me he was the 1337 hacker behind the laptop!

wow we usually don't make our own threads, I am here

Attached: 1539553718038.jpg (1145x1457, 135K)

Hello beautiful

Pucci really carried part 6 for me. He was funny & charismatic villain and had a presence since the beginning. I really like how he masks his villainy with "muh fate" discourse, convincing himself that what he's doing is righteous.

>Bruno vs Giorno
>GE's ability makes Bruno see himself getting punched
>Bruno vs Diavolo
>KC's ability makes Bruno see himself getting donuted
How did we miss that?

Attached: 749.png (558x835, 1.17M)

La Reddit episoda

We didn't

Attached: 2.jpg (780x1200, 953K)

>the weakest Jobro since William Zeppeli
Cringe

Should be good then.

She is in the bathroom on her knees? SLUT

cute

Attached: 1528612358145.jpg (706x1200, 112K)

>//< your too kind user (/ε\*)

Attached: 1548676542928.jpg (1280x905, 251K)

Obtain heaven and bring it to humanity> Sell drugs and remain anonymous = Collect womens hands and be left alone

the 6 Page Muda will likely be 40-60 seconds

Please have sex with black men while I watch.

I love you

white girls should sleep with their white husbands only user
for real though black people are gross, they smell and act like monkeys only jews and possibly natives from Canada are worse
Dawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Attached: 1534003596003.png (700x444, 219K)

Doesn't matter as long as you cuck me. I'll find you nordic bulls.

May I be your husband

Please be my redpilled fujo gf, I'm in love with you.

your a weirdo, cuck is a weird fetish
I do want a boyfreind but woe is me this thread is the first and last time we will ever talk to each other :"(
where do I meet people already red-pilled guys in real life
its fun to post in threads and dream a little but everyone in my country is so liberal it hurts to talk to them
you hear about that dad that got tossed in jail for not calling his daughter ze'zim because he thought it was retarded so the mom and kid called the cops on him for "child abuse" its a clown world

Attached: 1533188000535.jpg (1114x800, 766K)

It doesn't have to be the last time

My great gramps was in the Luftwaffe, I think I'm good enought to give you a few children.

I can't believe Jojo is fucking dead

Kill yourself

"piano start playing"

youtu.be/IXVJdjwyDh4

Attached: Screenshot_156.png (686x707, 532K)

Sisters, Polnareff next week!

GIO-GIO
GOLDEN WIND

I would literally mating press you until you got fertilized.

And I would watch

year year days

I'm ready!

Attached: MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA.jpg (860x1374, 321K)

Cringe

Part 6 art looks like dogshit, part 5 and 6 are the awkward transition between the overly muscular early art and the amazing designs and clean look of parts 7-8. Monthly releases sure helped Araki get his shit together with his art.

why did you blur
I'm haveing chocolat milk
kd with bacon bits
and a hamberger steak

SO is literally sameface too. I don't get why people single out SBR for this.

Are you drunk, anal?

You're right but I think 5 looked way better than 6 for the most part.

no I only drink alcohol at christmas/ new year

He just brought back Sasame, have faith. Absolutely no one expected that guy to return, so of course more relevant characters will have their chance. Kaato's relevant again too.

Retard opinion

Why the FUCK is Disco so high?

Do people honestly think Shizuka is any different from Smokey as a character? They are both characters made for the same purpose, to reassert Joseph's nobility.

What happens if you force a stand outside his range?

Are my sisters ready for today's episode?

Shizuka stands out in that her name is written in such a way that it can also be read as/with "Jo" (can't read moonrunes), which together with the adopted surname Joestar make her a part protag contender.

That's pretty meh, check out my setup. I have:
>3 toffees
>half a carton of milk
>an unfinished term paper
>strong desire to die

Attached: 1557800757561.jpg (401x372, 30K)

It doesn't because she's not part of the bloodline

Maybe she could fuse with a green baby or something

Only men can become protagonists.

Me and my boyfriend are

Based. Hope you suck his cock during the muda muda scene.

It won't be his

You'll suck another guy's cock then?

awww, poor user
Let me pat you a little bit

Attached: yoshi.jpg (480x360, 37K)

Of course

Hot. Wish I were your bf so I could get cucked.

Bloodline matters less with each part and you know it.

remind me again, episode is in 3 hours or 4?

3 Hours for Japan, 4 for everywhere else

She was the worst baby in the series. Even Mannish boy is better

Holy shit, this means Secco and Cioccolata.

alright thanks, so Japan time is when I gotta head over to the vaughnlive stream

Attached: 1541626048539.png (718x801, 149K)

Actually, 4 hours for Japan and 5 hours b4 it's up on Anime Tosho :-)

Because she's a literal baby.
I still think her situation and stand had a lot of potential.
Not that we'll ever find out, and I'm not about to write an entire part's worth of fanfiction.

Let's quote Giorno's beatdown one word at a time. I'll start:

MUDA

He was too good for this world Yea Forums

Attached: 1928762344523.jpg (480x360, 18K)

It matters enough that there will never be a rando like the baby being a protagonist.

Kys Redditcuck

VAvirgins are so pathetic. They need to be feminized and turned into cumdumps for real jojo CHADS.

dude, part 7 has some randomass alternate universe yeehaw criplle cowboy motherfucker with a bug bite fetish for its protag

Jonathan was a cuck. If he hadn't died, Erina would get blacked in front of him.

>Araki announces part 9
>Claims it will be set in the original universe
>States it will even be a prequel
>1 year later
>We find out it's about Jotaro's dad
>Doesn't have anything to do with stands, vampires, hamon or anything supernatural, it's just about him touring and playing jazz and the troubles he has along the way
How would you react?

retard

hella mad

Smokey literally fucked granny Erina and later would breed Holly.

He also made Joseph crossdress and bred his tight asshole while Suzie Q watched and masturbated.

Proof that Jotaro is actually half-black and so is Jolyne

>gets btfo
>resorts to ad hominem
Insults are a losing man's arguments, user.

Is that why Joseph befriended him?

Johnny is Jonathan's alternate universe counterpart.

Just like Zeppeli are fated to die to help the Joestar family, the Joestars are fated to hunt for big black cock.

The name matches, but what else does? What actual link does he that traces back to Jonathan?
>inb4 "He is Jonathan"
You know which Jonathan I mean.

When part 7 was being released did anyone actually not predict that Gyro would die? I feel as though it was always going to obviously happen given the Zeppeli family, but were many people actually shocked that it happened?

He's part of the bloodline in the new universe, Shizuka is forever an irrelevant baby

ya I miss part 1 dio

Attached: 1551894221545.png (1920x1080, 2.2M)

sure why not

I could literally destroy him in a boxing fight. Then i'd slip estrogen into his food and drinks until he's weak enough to become my cumdump

Ma sei italiano? Il prosecco

fuck dio

I mean, I'm not debating that Shizuka is forever relevant. I'm lamenting it. I don't think Araki would give her a JoJo-suitable name for no reason, but maybe plans changed or Araki Forgot(tm).
Or, in part 11, Dutch Colonialist Jozias Joostens (there was another timeline reset) discovers the truth about Hamon, The Spin, Electrolytes (new mechanic) and Stands, the link between them, and the truth about timelines. His chronicled discoveries allow his half-American granddaughter Adelaide Joostens-Jormand to travel back to the original timeline and assist Jolyne and Jotaro in preventing Puccie from resetting the world in part 12, and then part 13 still won't be about Shizuka

he is cute and for headpats and showing a better life
anyone have a link to that comic where dio turns into a vampire as a teen and Johnathen just carrys his around under his arm and he just wryyyyyyy's

Attached: 1532701110237.jpg (1280x1280, 310K)

>>>/fanfiction/

Yeah, I guess it was too long for that punchline, huh?

Bros...

Attached: 1531604384454.png (700x934, 536K)

I want to fuck her so bad, bros. Then I want to whore her out.

She's not a whore.

Attached: 1534452415871.jpg (600x800, 198K)

I want her to wrap her strings around my dick

She's a slut, whores do it for money. She does it for pleasure.

Please please please be my Jolyne gf and cuck me

If only, user

Attached: 1543348716101.jpg (1020x1531, 1.12M)

I want you to hunt for men to fuck and message me on phone to make me jealous.

Give me your phone number and 20 dollars and I'll be your Jolyne.

Lewd

Attached: 1522695616626.gif (540x531, 1.12M)

20 bucks is a steal but you probably shouldn't put your phone numbers on Yea Forums.

You can literally use kik or whatever desu.

>voiceanon

Jolyne looks like Dio here.

I like Jolyne she is my 2nd favorite jojo

Attached: 1528094159115.png (900x750, 353K)

Who is your 1st?

Holy fuck, forgot I was on Yea Forums

Jolyne is only for one guy

Attached: 1554263136127.jpg (1286x1386, 319K)

Then I want a fujo to be my own Jolyne wife.

>Not showing him genuine love and care, making him depend on you like a puppy then little by little turning the relationship more into master&pet without him realizing until one day you are in bed together and he gives you the same teary eyed look he gave jonathan after he got beat up and asks you to fuck his DIO hole.

Imagine
>You get a stand
>But it has its own personality and is annoying as fuck, never shuts up

>except when it's a life or death situation, then it becomes uber-competent and shuts up except for short phrases

That's my fault then since it's a reflection of me.

What about the Dragon's Dream guy?

This. People tend to make the assumption that your stand is random, but that's not really the case.

Or Baby Face or Hey Ya!

Your soul has nothing to do with it.

It's neutral and takes no sides just like feng shui. Like a flying meme compass.

It's not random but you can't decide what type of stand you'll get. If it can talk it can get really annoying.

Also I've been wondering, would it be possible to befriend a stand with personality and make him kill his own user?

From what we've seen they're usually loyal. Maybe Baby Face could do that since he's a brat.

Maybe Sex Pistols if Mista treated them really bad.

Hey Ya reflects the happy go lucky attitude of Poco who just goes with the flow (and may or may not be clairvoyance)

Baby face is the computer. Not the homunculi it crates. It’s an unsuspecting piece of work capable of messed up shit.

What about Anubis?

But number 5 would never turn his back to Mista.

Number 5 ia the beat btw. Fuck number 3

We don't know what Anubis was like while the user was alive.

Who knows who his original owner was.

A straight white male.

So how long is the MUDA? Guessing a full minute.

Attached: 1482824239142.gif (500x285, 989K)

Based

cuck

Is there a problem?

Yes, cuck.

What

What what?

Cuckolding is hot.

DIO specifically stated that his left side heals slower when he was chatting with whole horse.

30 seconds or so I'd imagine.
Jotaro's Steely Dan 4-5 page beatdown lasted a good 20 seconds for comparison.

Die in a cross, degenerate.

Did you completely forget about the part where he sucked Joseph's blood?

I’ve had the head canon theory that Anubis’s original creator and user was an obsessive perfectionist dedicated to his craft that pushed him to gain a stand like Tonio and his Pearl Jam

Jotaro's beatdown was 3 pages and it lasted around 30 seconds. Giorno's is 7 pages and it will definitely last at least a minute.

It better

thats fine as long as they are not gonna kill me

They will look at you with demonic eyes while you sleep.

its getting skiped or just gonna be a screenshot that like shakes

I think these threads have started to convince me too

Good boy.

Attached: 542.jpg (770x729, 318K)

>Trying to fall asleep
>Do that thing where you twitch and it feels like you're falling for a second
>Accidentally commit suicide with your Stand

NICE

>tfw thinking of translating that one Jolyne doujin from sadpanda yet at the same time I don't feel like doing it
Why am I so indecisive

stop please

Attached: 1548285776390.png (285x210, 96K)

Wait a minute. Imagine having a stand with a personality and you force him to suck your cock and make you cum nonstop. And considering the stand user would be really perverted the stand will have a really slutty design like Paisley Park.

My stand, 「SWEET HOME ALABAMA」, targets women exclusively!

>you will never paint Jolyne's nails to help her get ready for a date

knowing moon must be so stressfull knowing so much is untranslated for english anons and knowing even if you dedicated your life to translateing you couldn't do it all

what is its power

You're reading me like an open book. There's at least 10 works I want to translate, but I always give up before I complete them.
>tfw seeing incorrect translations and thinking of the people that are expecting and thinking they're reading a correct translation
It hurts, bros.

Translate this one
exhentai.org/g/1374476/6173267f5d/

Pure kino.

only if you bottom beta

Stands with personalities are basically just your subconscious self, so it'd essentially be auto fellatio while degrading yourself even further. Hot.

Everyone in here is a sissy boi or a fujo, so yeah.

>Futa
It's never going to happen, I hate that fetish.

If you fuck your stand in the ass you're feeling the pleasure which makes the stand feel it even stronger so you feel it even more. Infinite loop of anal pleasure.

It targets women.
Its victims are singled out, but only if they are female.
This is the power of 「SWEET HOME ALABAMA」

oof you have my heart

I really hate this thread and the faggots that are here right now reading this post right now that don't know if they don't reply to this post their mother will die tonight.

Attached: HorribleSubs-JoJos-Bizarre-Adventure-Stardust-Crusaders-Egypt-Arc-39-1080p.mkv0070.jpg (1920x1080, 249K)

You know what I think?

What

>singled out
singled out how
I can't tell if I am retarted or if you are

Attached: 1555705085358.jpg (720x811, 51K)

Attached: 1544914707219.jpg (1000x1600, 232K)

That makes me think - would the Lovers work with not only pain, but pleasure?
IMAGINE.

What's the English subs name?

Hot, be my Jolyne gf.

Sweetened Shelter

It's not a picture of me you know

Dear House Arabama

These victims are singled out be my stand, 「SWEET HOME ALABAMA」, by its power, which is activated by it targeting them, but only if they are female.
For example, if my stand, 「SWEET HOME ALABAMA」, targets you and you are male, it won't single you out because it wouldn't target you.

「HOME SWEET HOME」

It could be if you became my gf.

Reminder the original use of Sex Pistol is to work as anal beads,

I want to get mad but I feel like this is a joke about how Araki discribes stands

is a stand a "it" or a "they" or can it depend of the type

Depending of the user. An example, Josuke is trans so her stand is transgender too.

Personally, I use "it", except for colony stands, for obvious reasons.

Not hard to understand. Either you're a woman and you're susceptible to the powers of 「SWEET HOME ALABAMA」, which means you can be targeted by its power, or you're a man, which means you're safe from its direct effects. You can still get targeted by 「SWEET HOME ALABAMA」 if you're female though.

I'm just taking the piss, user. Thanks for entertaining me.

What if two guys make their stands have sex?

The stands will decline

to be clear
I ment like I would call Eco Act3 a They or He but I would call the sun a it
>trans
ok the second I see that word I write of the poster as a retard
fair

Then the guys fuck eachother so the stands feel the assfucking.

Kakyoin would never say this. He is strictly against mothers dying.

Only so he can fuck them in the other world.

please kill my mom

>He doesn't know.

Did you girls know Kakyoin is half african american? That's why he travelled to Egypt with his family. He wanted to know more about his KANG roots.

Attached: 15563328945.png (595x885, 887K)

>mfw i didnot watch last week episode so i could watch both episodes today

Attached: 1538756391537.png (427x426, 325K)

I'm not watching until the BD release of the whole part.

Attached: 1558220652582.png (350x429, 188K)

based

Mostly because I don't care much about anime desu.

even more based

Attached: 1558227831777.png (437x500, 244K)

based low time preference chads

Based retard

Is it possible to learn this power

It was a plot point that the sons of DIO were gathering in florida, he literally teased Giorno's arrival at the end of one of the chapters, he just never actually put him in because it would end the part in .5 seconds

The only reason for me to watch it is if I want to see any scene I like animated. I already read the superior manga.

Not from a fujo

Attached: jojo image.jpg (5680x3190, 750K)

Just a heads up the Blu rays have not changed anything but made the stand rushes brighter

Jokes on you, there's been practically no changes in the BDs.

I'm in no hurry. Anime is for low IQ people. A real manga bull like me knows what to do.

God I want to fuck J. Geil's hideous boipucci while Hanged Man fists my reflection's ass.

Attached: JGeilAnime.jpg (754x720, 55K)

Imagine being left handed but you have two right hands.

i've got the best of italian cousine at hand for this one: leftover pizza.

Attached: 1542384857597.jpg (548x575, 83K)

Cum on it and eat it.

reminder that Giorno can create giant cocks out of everything with his stand

Steel Ballback Moutain

Attached: tumblr_otpme26P171u41p1no2_1280.jpg (1280x738, 222K)

Curious, where are you guys watching it?

The ultimate stand power.

Transform a horsecock dildo into a fly, make the fly get into Diavolo's asshole and revert the fly into the horsecock dildo. Literally no way to beat that.

Wait i thought it started at 4:05

In my computer monitor.

my room

Woops i thought it started in 8 minutes but turns out it starts in an hour

Wait a minute... what if the head doctor is fuckin Pocoloco.

Can I get into your room, user? We might be able to cuddle while we watch.

hey do DP own exlusive rights to a jojo anime of could someone with ehough monny go to Araki and go YO I want to make a part 6 OVA like that old part 3 one how much for the rights to do that

A JoJo falls in love with bizarre adventures.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the adventures' phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls the even stranger experiences, and is overjoyed to find out that they have a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the bizarre adventures, he gets no response because adventures is a concept not a person. After some investigation, he finds out that the strange odysseys he called are not the same adventures he fell in love with. In fact, these adventures don't exist in his universe at all. The boken-tachi is the alternate universe counterpart of his crush that has fallen in love with his AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of their crush.

After finding out, he slammed his fist into ther palm and said, "Yare yare daze." Hijinks ensue as they strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip each other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of DUWANG.

Attached: 1506186150867.jpg (960x540, 110K)

Liveing room of my apartment

Giorno not showing up to body Pucci, walking up the side of the wall DIO style like in part 1 because his stand negates C-Moon's gravity fuckery and Pucci just in complete awe knowing full well this is the true heir of DIO's legacy and the ones presented before him were wothless fags.

And what exactly do i stand to gain from doing that?

Attached: 1558335305412.jpg (400x202, 25K)

Araki gives the rights to the ones he deems worthy. This is why Hollywood is working in a jojo movie.

Not really but when they share their secrets and Gyro reveals his true name it's just like "oh no"

I love part 6 don't even love Giorno that much but was super disaponted in not seeing him after he was hitted
>but he wasn't hinted
youd have to be a retard to not think he was showing up with dios other sons

>Chad
>Stone Ocean
Wut

Stone ocean fans are the hottest men and women.

is hollywood working on a jojo movie?

Yes. John Boyega as Jonathan Joestar.

I look ugly as hell and I love stone ocean
ok I might look ok to other Yea Forums posters but I'm still not great by normal standerds

That's because you're a NTR chad man.

Increased flavor and nutrients.

had to google what the fuck you were saying can all the dumb cuck fucks get out of the thread your fetish is stupid and I am getting tired of waiting for you to kill yourself off or for your geans to die out

Pizza is always better if you leave it open for 1 day

S O N O
CHI
NO
SA
DA
ME

>geans
You're really not in any position to talk

>hur dur a spelling mistake that means I win

>geans
kys queer

Attached: 5LYzTBVoS196gvYvw3zjwBzZs6RT8umKxfE8xqQpu4U.jpg (409x640, 57K)

Win? Win what?

Based chad.

How much left? 1 hour? 2 hours?

40 minutes

1 hour and 40 minutes

>person loses hand
>gold experience creates a new one and attaches it
>crazy diamond now hits the old severed hand
what happens?

The old hand goes back on and the new one goes back to being a rock or whatever

probably the new one is detached to make place for the original

Well Crazy diamond specifically can’t repair something that’s not broken so nothing happens.

a new body grows from the hand now you have 2 of the person

he could 'repair' cooked spaghetti

>Father leaves home, wife and daughter.
>Daughter ends up being arrested (more than once)
Looks definitely black to me

Speedwagon already did it before him.

Speedwagon is 3/4ths african american.

which one is it you fuck
I legit cant remember what time Jojo starts and dont wanna miss the stream

Attached: 1550247913848.jpg (1280x1360, 1.03M)

Right now it begins in 1 hour and 20 minutes.

I really hope you guys got crunchyroll premium

ok rad i dont gotta watch animegirlzombieland then

>he doesn't listen to the stands' name reference songs before watching the ep
Here, before it's too late
youtube.com/watch?v=Soa3gO7tL-c
youtube.com/watch?v=bx1Bh8ZvH84

Attached: 165.jpg (500x541, 140K)

Autism

Caravan Serai
(I think he made the arrows but Im not sure.

It's right after the zombieland saga you retards. It starts at WHATEVERYOURTIMEZONE.05, aka in 17 MINUTES

so did your parents

Attached: seyana.png (565x541, 157K)

I was gonna check anyway
Not like I'd expect Yea Forums anons to honestly help me about my apparent memory issues

Is that you Araki?

it was made from a bone from DIO's body, aka, jonathan's body, when pucci fused with it he literally became part jonathan/dio

BROS

IT'S HAPPENING

MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA

IT'S SO EPIC!!!!!! I'M CRYING RIGHT NOW

give me a fucking link or i'll kill myself

Attached: Screenshot_9.png (238x256, 98K)

Kakaakkakayoin
P-part 5 is best part

JOOOOOOOooo
JO

30 SECONDS MUDA

HAHAHAHAHAHA

VASUBHUMANS BTFO

Attached: 1543870419162.png (600x400, 261K)