Shinju no Nectar

Aren't there interdimensional committees dedicated to protecting poor isekaifags?
This one clearly didn't ask for it.

Attached: S30.png (1076x1600, 500K)

That doesn't look healthy. He should complain to isekai health officer.

Attached: 1541426118617.png (1076x1600, 555K)

free milk though

This doesn't look very free to me.

Attached: 1537597066061.png (1021x895, 753K)

Would pay a premium for that milk.

The source for it sometimes enlarges too much when you don't expect it.

>summons a dude from another world without her consent
>guilt-trips him into fulfilling typical sacrificial male role model = to die protecting a female
>boobfeeds him back to life and into super sayan
>goes ballistic over the mention of boobs by that man
She has some serious mental issues.

Attached: 1545320834071.png (1076x1600, 356K)

The premise is a bit silly but at least worldbuilding and manga art seem to be decent. Gives off kind of Dishonored or Fable 2 feel.

Attached: 1555189853179.png (1076x1600, 382K)

Not-loli and Mermaid milk is best.

Attached: flowers.png (1075x1600, 405K)

He should try sucking for fun, particularly when the one is flat. Maybe he can be tricked into it. Or they could try sucking some of his.

The world-building in this is better than a lot of isekai, even with the titty sucking. The only issue I have is the laziness with the culture, they just are not-europe and not-japan but with oni and elves.

>I AM MASKED AYUMU!

And I forgot the pic.

Attached: 1545812643919.png (1076x1600, 395K)

Cute elf. Does she ever get raped later?

Attached: 1545308269987.png (1076x1600, 515K)

Wait I think I know this reference.

Attached: 1550065615462.png (962x478, 314K)

This smol horned lady is mental. How odd-jobs nip is supposed to reclaim and rebuild her nation?

Attached: 1530733867667.png (1076x1600, 400K)

titty power

He shapes up pretty well. It's a nice change from the turbo beta protagonists this genre typically has inflicted upon it.

Attached: x40.png (2154x1600, 1.01M)

Rebuilding it one child at a time.

Does he at least invent a decent bolt-action rifle?

Bolt-actions would require a lot more knowledge to create than a random Nip would know. That and it's hard to tell how far exactly the firearms technology in that world has advanced, they might already exist though it looks like they're still primarily using muzzleloaders.

Thank God for all the GunJesus videos I watched.
Isn't bolt just a fancy locking lug with firing pin inside and extractor on it?
>muzzleloaders
I think some pages had magazin-fed rifles.

Do you really think someone with no prior knowledge of firearms could design even that? Also the production tech is just starting to get to the point where it would be possible to make it in the first place, same with the ammo.

>but at least worldbuilding and manga art seem to be decent
It's fucking amazing that this story turned out to actually be good for a change instead of just another fetish romp like SnQ was, and it's definitely one of the better isekai running right now.

Isn't he just collecting dragon balls and having boss fights though?
Replace dragon balls with titties.

I'm looking forward to the underground mermaid blood orgy arc desu.

>chemistry was the best with mermaid
>sideline her

Attached: 1552501200350.png (685x824, 412K)

the world is pretty anachronistic, they have 20th century technology, gunboats, tanks, trains, rifles ect. but you'll still see some of them using melee weapons. there's one nation whose entire deal is destroying the past and it's mysticism with science

Attached: 42.png (1077x1600, 460K)

Don't forget about to suck on dfc, only for them to turn into cowtits.

Breast expansion should be expected from this artist.

Did anyone else think Lady Dakris was a boy when she first appeared?

Melee weapons were still saw a ton of use even through WW1 (though by that point it was more due to the cramped nature of trench warfare.)

it's pretty bad, dwarven army charges into battle with axes and gets predictably gunned down before MC saves them by riding in on a gun train

Attached: 26.png (1077x1600, 596K)

Don't forget someone has a friggin Laser Gun there.

The Hero Union?

Nah, pretty sure they would (almost) all curse him to death for having a cheat that involves sucking on his harem members tits.

only half of them

If you boil down the plot like that sure. The difference is the setting feels just realized enough to be functional even with all the anachronisms. But the beauty is that so far of the 4 ambrosia carriers he's met, only 2 have stayed in his party as people have their own obligations and lives to live so just dropping everything to travel around isn't in the cards.

Contrast this to Blue Ball King and that series is what Nectar could have been if the writer was a hack.

Even the most puritan ones would complain and some women.

>tfw no living tribunal to save you from a dystopian isekai

Really why didnt he tell them to fuck off.

at least she's not a war criminal

Not gonna lie, this one reminds me a lot of the utawarerumono sequels. Guy traveling with a princess in an unknown world that still borrows some technology he's familiar with while wearing the mask of a deceased friend and pretending to be a higher up in the military.

He's not pretending. All of the ambrosia holders, the catgirl, the Prince, the Queen, and I believe others know his real identity. He's a genuine major in charge of a company.
All modernish tech is from people who got isekai'd just like him and the country obsessed with science is just a country that kidnaps these people and wrings all the information they can out of them before disposing of them.