Funimation: Attack On Titan Subs Delayed Till Wednesdays

>Dear Attack on Titan fans,

>The Attack on Titan Season 3 Part 2 sub will be delayed from Sundays at 1:35pm ET to Wednesdays at 9:00am ET starting with Episode 54, which will launch on 5/29 for Funimation, Hulu, Crunchyroll and all of the sublicensees around the world.

>For two weeks in a row, the latest Attack on Titan episode has been leaked by sublicensees in two different territories before Japan’s broadcast. As it’s always the case with leaks and pirated content, this has created problems for everyone involved in bringing you this title.

>To prevent further leaks, the licensor has decided to deliver the show materials to Funimation after Japan’s broadcast has concluded on Sunday.

>What does this mean?

>Starting this week the Attack on Titan Simulcast will be launching on Wednesdays at 9:00am ET to provide enough time for each company to work on subtitles and quality control, and make sure that all territories can launch at the same time. The SimulDub will not be affected by this delay.

>We know that this is an inconvenience for all fans awaiting a new episode this Sunday, but this restriction is out of our hands. We will continue working to bring you the best content in the least amount of time possible and take this as an opportunity for all of us to reflect on how leaks and piracy ultimately affects everyone in the anime industry, including the fans at home who want their anime content available as fast as possible.

>As always, we thank you for your support and hope you continue to enjoy Attack on Titan Season 3 Part 2 every week on FunimationNow.

TLDR: Sublicenses leaked episodes before Japan broadcast, so now they are releasing them later

Attached: Funi.jpg (836x810, 86K)

>Funimation

Attached: 1557521666135.jpg (338x347, 37K)

More like Borinmation

Don't wanna be seen as a Retard but what does it change to fansub? Will they not be uploaded like every Sunday as a torrent on a certain cat website?

Attached: serizawa.png (1199x1080, 923K)

They'll come after the Japs broadcast instead of before. Pretty hilarious situation

Nope, if anything it helps fansubs, and I think thats the aim. It's punishment for all official subs since Spain and Arabia since they both leaked Ep 2/3 early.

You have to remember that they would prefer the main audience (Japan) are not harmed in anyway, no matter the affect on other countries.

>This will not impact the SimulDub.

Subfags btfo yet again

But aren't fansubs like Horriblesubs directly linked to the Raw in Japanese? Then they should be out like normally Sundays Night only the official subs being delayed to Wednesday?

Lmao. This just pushes people to piracy.

>Fansub

There really aren't any actual fansubs for simulcast shows like this as far as I know. Itll probably take a little while to completely sub it from scratch rather than taking the crunchyroll version and slapping [HorribleSubs] on the title.

Horriblesubs is just the official subs under a different name. One way or another those will probably drop at the same time

Ah then I was going full retard

Attached: pieck.jpg (360x360, 25K)

....so, horriblesubs is going to release their rip on wednesdays, right?
Is anyone else subbing this? No, right?

why are spics always so leaky?

DameDesuYo is subbing it, I guess?

Its not 'has created problems', its 'the licenser's overreaction to things that fundamentally do not matter have created a problem'

>leaks
????????????????????????????????
it's based on a manga what is there to leak

For the protection of anime-onlyfags.

CR haters btfo.
That’s what you get for supporting Sony shit.

>Implying I don't know every single quote of the upcoming episode
They have no idea how many times I autisticly read that chapter.

Attached: 1551892023550.jpg (255x278, 37K)

Nobody supports anything and i'm pretty sure everyone hated Funimation when they took away all the titles from CR, there's nothing to do here except hope for they to get killed just how they killed CR.

This desu. I don't know japanese but I've been watching this season without subs because I know the dialogue from the manga.

Funimation has been stumbling lately. Are they going to make it to next year?

Based Vic is killing them at the moment.

So does anyone have any links to the leaks?

Fuck mods
Fuck jannies
Fucks Funimation

Worth pointing out that the Dub still comes out on Sunday, so technically a fan sub group could just use the dubs on the raw and get it out quite quickly.

It was for the last 2 episodes.
Spanish and Arabic snubbers were the culprits, but not for future episode leaks.

>episodes leaked in Spain and Middle East
>Funi completely uninvolved except they just happened to be the ones to announce the delay
>"Funimation has been stumbling lately."
Are you retarded?

fokkkkk

Attached: sean soymation dbz.jpg (900x900, 61K)

>you guys should be glad that prosubs replaced fansubs, who cares about quality so long as we see it the same day
Just wait. This is more likely an excuse for lazieness. I remember when Tonegawa was on CR and it was always like 4 hours late.

No one cares about dubhumans.

Yikes

Funimation is probably just going to just settle separately while leaving Rial/Toye/Marchi hanging out to dry. Technically speaking Funimation itself did nothing wrong in relation to Vic anyway. They had an HR investigation (Using Sony's HR people since their company is a mess and doesn't really have proper HR) and then blacklisted by Funimation alone as a result. It happened months before all this shit kicked up and he never said a word about it, and Funimation was still willing to just move past it and bury it. Probably would have just worked at Sentai. The problem is it was meant to be a privileged and two of his complainants (Marchi, and Rial) took it public, and Rial's boyfriend contacted cons and demanded they ban him. There's also alleged evidence of various employees specifically targeting him with the intent of removing him and pushing him out of the convention and voice acting circuit.

Even if Vic is a diva (Which has been the long standing rumor for well over 10 years now from multiple convention employees. And he is banned from a few conventions.) he brings in a lot of money because he's always had a huge fanbase. Which has always been accused of being rather cult-like too. Attacking him in anyway is the absolute worst decision anyone can make because even if there was video evidence of him raping a girl you'd still have a ton of people shilling him hard because that's just the kind of fanbase he has. I hope he does win though (And he will) because his opponents are all garbage people and the fact that MoRon's lawyer was retarded enough to put tumblr blogs and PULL as evidence, and the fact that Marchi thinks she's smart by smugly pretending she's not dodging paperwork on twitter. They're idiots who should just burn.

Fuck em for taking the titles away from Crunchyroll and fuck both CR and Funimation for getting rid of legit Kodi plug ins. I used to pay for CR premium and used the Kodi legit plugin that required a CR account. Worked great with every features. Then they DMCAed the developer and he took all of it down to not get sued even though he made an add-on that required legit subs.

Now I have one word for you gentlemen - WonderfulSubs. Best replacement for 9anime and masterani I've found.

Anyway will this impact fansub and stream site release or just original Funimation air date.