katawa shoujo

Awww, it's babbie's first VN.
No, it's the best.

What's the premise ?

Muv luv, arguably

Tsukihime.

Pic related.
FUCK OFF NEWFAG

Attached: clannadgame.jpg (220x376, 22K)

Some cunt with heart disease but no noticeable physical disability goes to cripple school

Cripple chicks fall head over heels for him

The OST is pretty good though

imagine being this much of a newfag
lurk moar

This thread is all what my taste was like back when I was 17 years old.

>spoonfeeding a newfag
kill yourself

>Newfag!!
>Posts Clannad
Fuck oFF Retard

Ok so are you 18 now ?

Nope

Attached: Saya.png (356x484, 150K)

>cant greentext correctly
>type like reddit
Fucking newfag i swear.

21. Not too far, really.

>Awww, it's babbie's first VN.
That's Ever17.

Attached: stinyouthiaper.gif (400x300, 607K)

>anything I don't like is reddit
Nice logic retard

Attached: g-senjou-no-maou-the-devil-on-g-string-2.jpg (1920x1080, 448K)

Lurk moar.

Attached: wahaha.png (334x454, 154K)

best girl

Saya is my favorite but Ef holds a very important place in my heart, especially the anime adaptation.

Attached: post-311025-1164519131.jpg (600x429, 90K)

Yes, pic related. KnS is also better than Saya no Uta.

Attached: suou piano.png (1920x1080, 2.11M)

its good
but I think people only say its the best because its 4 hours long and they don't want to go through a 40 hour+ VN

Attached: 1538600586711.jpg (1920x1080, 103K)

The anime adaption is airing right now.

Attached: yu-no.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

>Saya no Uta is about a guy whose perceptions are messed up during an operation. He sees everyone as hideous monsters except for this girl Saya, who really is a hideous Lovecraftian monster as well as ethically challenged. They become involved. Stuff happens, things end badly.
Go on, go cry like babies about "muh spoonfeeding" because frankly I don't give a shit about imaginary rules

Attached: 1555769931619.png (834x818, 152K)

This, Hisui True best route.

>#3648

You're so retarded that you can't even spoonfeed right, he's asking about Katawa Shoujo not Saya no Uta

Hisui true is a god tier ending.

Absolute chad

Attached: Dc2F_t4VAAAeMLo.png (1050x2197, 1.87M)

Newfags. All of you.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 135K)

Elaborate. Is the anime better than the actual VN ?

>lmao

Attached: 0938.jpg (600x450, 32K)

Ef VN is a masterpiece but the anime sucks, especially melodies.

>tfw they'll never make an OVA adaption

Hi newfag

Attached: 1549102108540.gif (639x299, 203K)

It is not better but I have discovered it before so I have a bias over it. The adaptation isn't perfect but I still really like it and you should watch it if you're not interested in VNs.

Euphoria

Attached: ev_rik_h08_03.jpg (1024x768, 102K)

this

Attached: 1341793550700.png (487x440, 149K)

Literally all VNs are badly written trash.

Fuck you, they got together and lived happily ever after.

Attached: 1531584548871.jpg (500x654, 47K)

Dumb autist

This character was really disturbing. Like I get how there's lots of potential to make jokes about him but his arcs were not fun to sit through.

True, but the select few that aren't are the pinacle of fictional writing. No other books come close to Subahibi for example.

>No seacats mentioned yet
Disgrace.

Attached: Battler.png (608x784, 945K)

I didn't think it was possible to be this new

VNs are the superior Japanese medium

Those autists are fucking ridiculous

I don't understand how to read this.

based redman spoiling the TWEEST
truly the counter guardian we deserve

Can a mod dab on this underage fucking zoomer please

Speaking of VNs, I have avoided the Fate franchise because I'm still unsure of how to approach it. As someone who generally prefers anime, would I be ruining a potentially superior experience by watching it instead of reading the VN? Or is the anime good enough that it doesn't matter which one I pick?

Everyone will always answer the vn but if you really can't into vns, you can still watch the ufotable adaptations in the airing order and understand most of it

They didn't even mention the superior VN, Higurashi.

How can you prefer anime over VNs? Has there ever been a case where the anime was actually superior?

>would I be ruining a potentially superior experience by watching it instead of reading the VN
basically yes
DEEN was garbage beyond the soundtrack and a certain anime original fight
Ufotable almost did a decent job but changed too much stuff around , didn't properly convey the MCs internal thoughts, really toned down how on the brink of death Shirou is in each and every single fight removing the tension of most fights and shit the bed during the climax by changing a fight so it can be more """epic""" even if it ends up looking dumb instead and changed one of the most iconic songs for some shitty j-pop song

So you should read the VN instead, go with realta nua for the best version and look for a uncensor patch if you care about the shitty sex scenes
Also the first route is widely agreed to be shit and the worst by far but you need to read it before starting the other two so you need to have patience
Also check Hollow Ataraxia when you are done, it's pretty good

For me, it's Higurashi

Fate VN is not very good IMO, so watch the anime and save yourself 50+ hours.

Thanks a lot for the info, I'll give the VN a shot. Considering its popularity I want to do it justice and experience it the best way possible, even if I have to go out of my comfort zone..

For now I'll try it. I have enjoyed VNs in the past but they have all been very short in comparison (haven't required more than one long session). I'll watch the anime adaptations afterwards if I manage to get through it.

The last part of Heaven's Feel can't come out fast enough

higurashi would be my favorite if it weren't for demon bullies
as something to actually read/parse through, the fate VN is actually pretty obnoxious. there is a fucking reason everyone always brings up INFODUMP in regards to fucking nasu. from someone who has read it 3 times, it's a fucking trashfire

Attached: asdasdasdasfdgfdgfgdgthytfdrthtjutrtryytgjuyukuighjfkukiutjkghjkgjkhgkjhkjiutfyjdewfrrtyuhijooljkjmh (680x480, 146K)

why would you read something you hate 3 times?

Attached: 1487678103592.png (694x632, 30K)

because i have shit taste

Attached: bern2.png (396x396, 299K)

I mean, I like fate so I must shit taste in your book but I don't go around reading shit VNs that I read 3 times

Attached: shrug.png (350x491, 193K)

it was a really fucking big deal to me like a decade ago when mirror moon released their translation because i wanted a bright future for fan translations. i read the vn twice around the 2008-11ish timeframe, i don't remember the exact time i reread it, but it was probably the voice-patch/realta nue?
i reread fate for the third time a year back because i like revisiting media after a decade or so

Attached: hamhands.jpg (638x476, 134K)

There are so many VNs better than this.

Based and misogynistpilled

Like ? Post them then fag

Higurashi was great until it stopped being horror.
Umineko was fantastic until it stopped being horror.
Cyconia is going to suck.

Attached: Ciconia.jpg (1024x576, 61K)

For me it's Tsukihime

Attached: 1549711754016.jpg (646x511, 62K)

Is that fucking Windows Vista

XP

Seconded

Thanks for the rec thread

Attached: erikaswag.gif (400x294, 266K)

>muh edgy shit storyline

Literally any VN is better