Nande Ko ni Sensei ga!?

Worst sensei so far. The big sister, little brother angle is a turn-off.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Nande Koko ni Sensei ga - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_06.37_[2019.05.23_17.42.40].jpg (1280x720, 116K)

Shit taste

Chad x Meek teacher is my favorite but butthole sensei is best.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hajimete no Gal - 04 [720p].mkv_snapshot_07.51_[2018.03.06_01.37.13].png (548x710, 396K)

I think it's more of a Tomboy, Manlet angle

Fucking faggot.

They seem to get worse and worse, overall I might like this one better than the last one just because her voice isn't total garbage, but neither are a match for the first sensei.

>Pulls lady out of dressing booth
>"Why are you naked!?"

agreed they're getting worse, but I can't find myself ever liking the current.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Nande Koko ni Sensei ga - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_05.32_[2019.05.23_17.56.30].jpg (1280x720, 94K)

This better be the "arc" that only gets two episodes, and not the School Nurse.

gay

>butthole sensei

Which sensei are you referring to? The one who got a suppository up the butt? Or the one who showed her butthole in the manga?

Shortstack sensei was the one that got shafted with only two episodes.

>not liking /ss/
faggot

If there's a S2, I hope they don't do that again.

All slutty teachers should get the same episode amount.

The presence of a dumb genki tomboy forgives all sins.

Not moral-fagging, but I'm pretty amused how these teachers justify what they are doing.

"Well yeah, I am dating my student whose 6 ~ 7 years younger than me, but we aren't doing any sexual stuff (on purpose) until he graduates, so it's completely fine"

Does a teacher ever show up in the manga who doesn't use this delusion and just doesn't give a fuck? (or better yet, gets turned on by it)

I like senseis who prey on their male students

Attached: [Erai-raws] Domestic na Kanojo - 02 [720p][Multiple Subtitle].mkv_snapshot_01.58_[2019.05.07_21.35.4 (1280x720, 743K)

absolute garbage taste
the current (translated) manga arc is the fucking worst though

we're all gonna jerk to this series once the bluray is released, right?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Nande Koko ni Sensei ga - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_08.31_[2019.05.23_18.58.07].jpg (1280x720, 124K)

No need. The manga is already out.

How many year older is she to him?
The flash back made it seem like she was only 2-4 years older but if she's old enough to have gone through college and get a teaching position, granted swim coach, and he seems like he's only a freshman, that's be like 6-8 years.

Also, why the abrupt ending for Scary-kun?
Sensei got 4 episodes and now they're dating.
Scary-kun got 3 episodes and all we got was lunch, a train ride, and a piggyback. No conclusion that they might date.

>Or the one who showed her butthole in the manga?

Attached: Explain further.jpg (649x536, 37K)

>big sis little brother angle....
Picked up. Thanks user.

Sorry, can't post it here. Not with this being a "safe for work" board now.

You're allowed to post actual pictures from legit manga and anime that aren't hentai doujins or anime.

Attached: gkiss_my_ass_ch005_pg018.jpg (821x1200, 294K)

tremendous shit taste

Attached: 1554668906380.jpg (1280x720, 139K)

>the more sensei they do
>the smaller they get
>latest translated pair is a loli.

I'm not liking any of the teachers besides the first one.
The show is amusing to watch but stopped being arousing to watch.

>The show is amusing to watch but stopped being arousing to watch.
>amusing
oh user, you still have your childlike wonder.

what happens if you coom inside sensei?

she's gets fired and can't work as a teacher and probably move towns.

not that i care, how about (You)?

oh I thought you were asking a legit question.cause lord knows I can't read this manga without finding a sensei doujin to fap to

i mean, not that i care what happens to her, but what will happen to us after ejaculating inside her?

oh we're good probably get some hi5s from our male classmates or deathglares. girls coming up to us or deathglares

Attached: why9.jpg (1038x658, 198K)

>girls coming up to us or deathglares
Sounds like we're an incel in the making

The Sensei's just keep getting better, the first was shit and wasn't funny but she was hot. The second was when the series started to get really funny and now the 3rd is the best. The white haired one is gonna be like a god

>inverted nipples
yea

Would you administer it for her, Yea Forums?

Attached: suppository.png (1139x637, 826K)

How do you guys manage to watch this shit with all this BS censoring?

Attached: 1473448797641.jpg (380x380, 33K)

That sounds gross, that's can't be real. "looks it up" Ok, it's real, and pretty gross. Why would they curse a 2D girl with such a condition?

Attached: 1549174846698.jpg (1453x2149, 509K)

So apparently the extra censored this one because the underwear in the TV broadcast is actually darker than on the BD.

Why are they going to such lengths?

They are childhood friends, you creep.