Why is this considered good, let alone a classic?

Why is this considered good, let alone a classic?

Attached: 482920531648.jpg (1000x1426, 1019K)

watch it, then you'll know

I did. This cartoony shit is horrid.

Attached: 1557891996925.gif (540x410, 1.97M)

Ambiguous shit that pseuds thinks is deep

Back to the Promare thread, cretin.

because it's good

Thematic integrity and sakuga.

How are you not banned yet?

Because its good
>ambiguous
>deep
maybe if you're dumb. its like chill nge without any of the pseudointellectual bullshit.

Hey look, it's this guy again. Ready to have the same argument again about how anime isn't cartoons? I'm game to destroy you again. Go ahead you can take the first round. Hey, why don't you make a trip name already?

Attached: youareuseless.png (347x253, 95K)

Because people watched it on Adult Swim when they were kids and are nostalgic for it.

There's a line between that style looking cool and stylish and just looking sloppy and lazy. FLCL crosses that line a number of times.

>FLCL
>No pseud bs
Pick one retard

>Why is this considered good, let alone a classic?
Muricans like cartoons and have low standards. There I answered your question

>Being too dumb to understand angst
Reading shoujo must be like reading PhD term papers for you.

It's fun and manages to be memorable despite how short it is.

If you argue that theres no pseud shit in FLCL then it must mean theres not pseud in NGE

I forgot about the infamous hedgehog dilemma scene in FLCL.
Its so fucking straight forward dude when your head isn't up your own ass.

Because it's entertaining and better than your favourite anime.
You have shit taste.

>Muricans like cartoons
does that mean that you don't? Why are you on Yea Forums then?

>doesn't know what a cartoon is
uhh, user...

Classic AS Nostalgia and a very fucking good parody Anime, thats literally why

Adult Swim boomers getting teary eyed over muh nostalgia.

You're supposed to watch it at the age demographic it's aimed at, which is about 12-15. Then you might appreciate it or at least find it funny later. For example, I and most of my friends watched it at that age range and still talk about it, but one of my friend's older brother watched it in his mid 20's and didn't really understand why we like it so much.

>boomers
Jesus christ, mods just ban this underage retard already.

>24 posts
>16 IPs

There you go, reminding me of your mother.

did they even try?
yikes

your friend's older brother is retard

You had to be there, were you 14 in the early-mid 2000s? Although a bunch of retards just liked it cause it's whacky

Is saying FLCL is shit the new 'there is no tsukihime anime'?

Your friend's older brother must be boring as fuck.

>manages to be memorable despite how short it is
Why would its length impact its memorability? It's longer than most feature length films.

What I've seen these desperate threads since 2005. It's always been lucrative to shitpost about popular anime.

Because boomers believe you can't actually grow attached to a story or its characters unless it's 50 episodes long. Geez user.

why do you keep making these threads

Because it's easier to grow attached to something you watched 50 eps of than something you watched 6 of.

Not in my experience. The amount I grow attached is entirely related to the quality of the work, and has fuck all to do with the length.

We don't want them shitting up Promare either

Because it's good and almost 2 decades old

Only deepfags and reddit dwellers liked this cartoon, fuck off.

When I was 12 I thought FLCL was super deep and meaningful, but once you watch it as an adult the sexual symbolism and puberty imagery is about as subtle as a bag of bricks. It's still a really good anime though with strong animation, 10/10 music, and a lot of memorable moments.

I watched it back in the days and I would rate it as pretty mid tier. It had some pretty amusing out there scenes and the plotline was decently well scripted out for what it was supposed to be.

Thematically down-to-earth and cohesive, imaginatively metaphorical and over-the-top, stylistically exceptional, stellar soundtrack; though I'll admit nostalgia has to play a part. Still a 9/10.

It's not. One mega autist on Yea Forums loves yoh and this shit though.

now this is some forced animation

Well yea. The flcl jihadi has been angrily spamming the thread because he can't handle that someone doesn't like this ridiculously overrated shit.

stop spamming

very admirable of you to abstain from making this thread in favor of promare for two days

Comfy in a weird way (note that I watched it recently so I'm looking at it with new glasses) and a really fucking good soundtrack

Also DAICON V and absolutely good yoshinari keyframing

Damn. This is awful.

It was a stylistic choice bud

Because it's fun.
unabashed, joyous, absurd fun.
and it has a pretty good ost.

Stop spamming, cultist.

>he thinks just because something is a stylistic choice it can't be criticised
Not that guy, it's an extremely shit one.

Yeah fuck expressive animation
Gimme that "pretty" plastic shit

It's not expressive animation it's ugly and spastic.