This had some much potential, where did it go wrong ?

This had some much potential, where did it go wrong ?

Attached: araara.jpg (342x499, 35K)

Cavalry namek.

I miss it, it was great. Still haven't found any manga to replace Prison School.

When Mari left and didn't win the MC bowl

Attached: file.png (1920x2561, 3.92M)

How big are her breasts? What cup size?

Honestly, he was supposed to take her on a date too

>Being disloyal to Chiyo

Chiyo ruined Prison School

Does this look like the face that ruined Prison School?

Attached: Chiyo.png (513x789, 237K)

They dragged that arc so much, It went to shit after they abandoned the whole "escape from prison" theme

Attached: yes.jpg (1008x527, 36K)

the only correct answer. mari was the lifeblood of the story. peepee and sadisticboobies were nice sideshows by chiyo was lifeless doll tier. she existed to get cucked by her sister.

Based

When the autor went from writting god tier shit like the Devil Blues and started writting garbage like this.

Prison school was good, the author just ran out of ideas and dragged one arc and then said fuck it and randomly ended the manga

>Hana ruined Prison School
FTFY

The ending, the manga could have redeemed itself from the sports festival arc if the ending wasn’t so shit

Second season was announced wasn't it?

Mari master race

Hana kept things interesting for a long ass time. The manga could be going on forever if he just kept rehashing pissing events, but I guess Hiramoto got tired of Prison School.

No

Why is she so perfect?

Attached: f71f6661b45db08616264dfc7d7acaf2--prison-school-manga-hana.jpg (236x344, 16K)

Piss shit got old after like the thousandth time, Mari was the only thing keep the story alive other than the comedy and escaping prison

>posts shittest girl

I disagree, but the fact that Kiyoshi never took Mari out on a date is a huge missed opportunity indeed.

Mari is the purest.

Attached: 1421698131285.jpg (826x764, 224K)

She became too much of an insufferable cunt for my liking, especially in the last arc

yeah i put it on hold cause i had shit going after he sucked the venom out of her thighs or whatever. then i find out mari didn't win and the manga went to shit.

>Willing to accept all of Kiyoshi's fetishes and odd behavior and indulge in them with him
She's perfect, you're on drugs.

>Waifu bait with no personality other than repeating gags
Why do brainlets like her so much?

Do you really have to ask why Hana was so popular when she had the best scenes in the manga?

>willing to accept
>by being an abusive cunt
>perfect
Hanashit pls

Rhetorical question

Because muh tsundere and muh piss, literally nothing else

Should have ended with the USC going to prison, followed by a bonus chapter of the wet t-shirt contrst.

Instead they tried to introduce a new evil, the REAL student council. The real student council wasn't evil, but the writer tried to portray them as such.
Also, they tried to make you like the USC. They're all fucking cunts. You can't just take the bad guys, the HATED bad guys, and then try to make it as if all their actions never happened.

Its one thing if you make likable bad guys into the good guys or anti-heroes, or take delightfully evil bad guys and try to justify them or reveal that they aren't the bad guys, like Kumagawa, Satsuki, or Viral.

But the USC were a bunch of cunts that never really got what they deserved and were not justified in their actions because they were a fake self-appointed student council, more like a discipline committee.

Also the ending was abrupt and bullshit.
It's not clear if Cough, Shit and Blondie every got a girl. And what, MC pees infront of girl and she becomes a man hater and the USC is still allowed to exist?

Also, I like sweat in my doujins, but that amount of sweat was fucking disgusting.

Attached: 1557009736905.jpg (1280x720, 206K)

Everything was fine until you bad mouthed the sweat.

Meiko was honestly disgusting and a gross design
it would have been 100% better without her

When Meiko got mind broken, she became likable.
BUT NOO.
Our readers are fags, so lets turn her back into a cunt.

Attached: vprisonschool_c128_-_p012_utopia.jpg (869x1277, 363K)

>When Meiko got mind broken, she became likable
The only fag here is you.

Japan can't into endings

I think the ending was good, I just wish the manga kept going.

You love eating shit?
The ending was basically "haha, fuck you, why are you still reading this, can't believe you actually stuck it out until the end"

The epilogue was just as you described it, but the ending made a lot of sense. Kiyoshi went for 2 rabbits, caught neither.

the stupid namek arc killed all momentum it had going and the god awful ending killed the series completely.

Where'd she go?

America.

What venom? It wasn't even a venomous snake!

The ending was good if you weren't self-inserting and treated it properly like an irreverent comedy.

That guy's too fat for Thin Lizzie!

WHY?! And what'll happen to her enforcer without her?!

Its a fair point, tbph.

Glad that his new manga gets zero attention and is bombing he deserves all the bad things in the world for that ending

Not sure. But she basically up sticks and left.

Attached: 1497442379309.jpg (676x960, 135K)

i don't remember homie, i read this shit like 2-3 years ago and stopped caring about it.

That was the weirdest part of the manga for me, I think it was out of character for her to leave her friends like that.

Should have ended after the boys freed themselves from prison.

Attached: 1538950701541.jpg (1280x720, 516K)

I feel empty without the foremost abuser around... ;_;

>and treated it properly like an irreverent comedy.
Except the ending wasn’t even funny, just anticlimactic

When they left prison, because then it turned into characters becoming piss machines, them actually get gfs, lesbian sex for power, and other weird shit all paced out worse than GoT's final season.

I find pathos pretty funny.
>piss in front of crush so hard she becomes a misandrist

Some of these pages are simply unmatched. Prison School is one of my favorite reads for sure.

Attached: prison_school_178_3.jpg (869x1234, 186K)

>bruh here's your epilogue
Old pages from earlier chapters edited together

This. I still get salty thinking about it. That said, I have to applaud the author for subverting everyone’s expectations with who the MC shipped with.

I just find it rushed and lazy

I guess thematically it makes sense but I wish it had more finality, the boys just end right back where they started and it feels like a waste

>bad mouths excessive sweating
*begins excessively sweating*

the entire thing was mindless and lazy in the first place, so it was quite fitting.

At least it gave us one of the hottest scenes in all Manga.

Attached: 1484092458569.jpg (728x2080, 358K)

Ironically, her leaving did actually impact the manga for the worse.

Attached: 1000383093.jpg (900x882, 269K)

I disagree, I think the manga was at its best when it was at least being clever and genuine with the characters

Did he do this?

It didn't, you're coping with your loss

Attached: file.png (1006x513, 475K)

Wtf is with those third and fifth panels?

Sorry, forgot important gif

Attached: 05C496C7-7245-4366-B3B3-9E39CF0A2E7F.gif (680x383, 2.31M)

>カシャ

Isn't that some sort of Russian food?

Piss is flowing 5 cm per second.

Not sure, I checked the raws and didn’t find this there so I want to hope that the scanlators did this as a joke

It's a reference.

Attached: sinkai.jpg (1920x1080, 147K)

>loss
>posts ship that also lost

Imagine being this braindead

Hanafags are just in denial so they take great pleasure in their ship crashing other ships into oblivion.

On jah

Pretty much like the character herself, it’s like pottery in a weird way

>pottery
I know this is a typo, but thanks for the laughs anyways.

Attached: 1438285422567.png (447x750, 152K)

Wtf was her problem, anyway?

Daddy issues.

I never really understood the ending. So chiyo became part of USC and the guys were back in prison? The final chapter was very confusing.

What's that got to do with the male students?

>and the manga went to shit.
That's an understatement.

Times of Trouble

I think she hated men due to bullying ? Basically she hated men sexualizing women, and thought they always had ulterior motives

Was Mari gay?

The guy had a plan for one amazing arc and nothing afterwards.

No.

FPBP

She wanted Kiyoshi to sit on her face.

Threads were comfy as fuck. I miss those koreans dumps, manga peaked with the throbbing neck scene.

Well, when the Marifag and Hanafag from leddit weren’t sperging, yeah

At least the artwork was consistently god-tier.

100%

Attached: Prison-School-1-1.jpg (465x600, 241K)

Wouldn't even make sense for her to win the MC, as he was already with her sister Chiyo. Plus, she is canonically a misandrist. What I want to know is what the fuck happened to Shingo? Dude had absolutely zero development past that arcade scene with that one chick.
Also Andre unironically got the best ending after he rode off into the sunset with BDSM-chan.

I loved the 'domme in the making' part, it's a shame it went to shit after that.

Attached: 43978234987234.jpg (869x1277, 255K)

He should do ero manga.
I love the way he depicted high school girls with high-school girl aged bodies unlike most moeshit where H I G H S C H O O L girls look more like fucking 11 year old middle schoolers.

The confession arc would have been my second favorite arc if not for the garbage ending

Now that you mention it, imagine Hiramoto drawing loli

More like the author just lost interest.

Thoughts on new manga?

Attached: y18.jpg (1120x1600, 990K)

This was the page that convinced me Hiramoto was the best mangaka alive.

I still don't know what this is all about but it's fun. Jelly fish is the mangaka.

I’m enjoying it so far but I’m still pretty bitter over Prison School so I’m being cautiously optimistic

He would draw god-tier actual ero. His lewd stuff was extremely lewd.

>RaW Hero
Tags:
>adult
>smut
>>gender bender
Nope, fuck that trap shit

agree hes a top tier artist, which he drew for something with an actual plot though

**wish

How new

>Meiko/Pres looking like highschoolers

I'll give you half the female cast at best

You think they look older or younger than high schoolers?

Hana didn’t win.

And nothing of value was lost

Maria looks like a University student, while Meiko would be in her mid-20s.