Yesterday I spent like 3 hours in the toilet due to food poisoning, which gave me time to think

Yesterday I spent like 3 hours in the toilet due to food poisoning, which gave me time to think.
I arrived to the conclusion that Cat Planet Cuties is actually a masterpiece and probably the best anime of the early 2000's

Attached: btetsneurzmmacacuju4rqbrsnfyxy2j_hq.jpg (960x539, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RFSiC46WSIk
youtube.com/watch?v=4wdpSFQTulo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Looks nice user , picked up.

Yea it's pretty good

it's kuso

Attached: asobi.png (640x4967, 2.75M)

>the early 2000
You've got the wrong decade entirely.

>cowtits
>demihumans
dropped

It had some moments.

youtube.com/watch?v=RFSiC46WSIk

>cowtits catgirls in swimsuits
picked up

Attached: asobialien.png (729x648, 860K)

Kill yourself subhuman haremtrash.

so thats where that bottom image came from

Watched it a while ago, must have been high or something when I did because all I can remember from this show is that it was about some cat coming from a planet where people talked Japanese and that though MC was pretending not to know anything about the fact, that they were aliens he actually knew all along.

double double quad

Nice digits user!

Dogs needed a spinoff

Attached: 9180-2105889506.jpg (1092x1396, 117K)

That's was a weird episode
>mostly harem hijinks up to that point
>Lets just have a one episode tribute to some old anime barely anyone outside of Japan has heard of

you're probably joking, but on these days I have been watching a lot of these early 2000 semi forgotten anime. Stuff like Chocotto Sister, Air, Karin, Ichigo 100%, Burst angel etc.
Most of them actually range from terrible to mediocre, but they give me a certain feeling of comfiness that modern anime can't which is why I barely follow what this board talks about most of the time.

Attached: st.jpg (500x281, 107K)

>early 2000's
Wrong decade you idiot.
Also I don't remember anything about this show except for the hot catgirls and the Captain Future episode.

Holy shit i completely forgot there were dog girls in this.

I too had food poisoning, and while in a coma I dreamt and reflected about how Ben-To is a sublime comedy, and a masterpiece of shounen action.

>Titled, "Bitches in Heat"

This post had better be 100% serious or we're going to have a problem.

Quads confirm

>tfw S2 never

>tsunshit complains someone better comes along for MC-kun despite her treating him like shit
I remember that girl beating the shit out of him for things he didn't do and the red haired cat girl was nice to him and offered sex.

>Cat Planet Cuties
Is this watch the call it in english?
holy shit what the fuck

BIG FAT CAT TATS

the only other name avaible was Cuties From Planet Meow

food poisoning induced delirium

youtube.com/watch?v=4wdpSFQTulo

Attached: cat_planet.jpg (3671x2515, 697K)

>they give me a certain feeling of comfiness that modern anime can't which is why I barely follow what this board talks about most of the ti
Damn straight, user. This is probably why I loved Majimoji Rurumo so much. (Big hats are a plus too.)

Rurumo was an odd one. It went from maximum comfiness to complete suffering back to comfiness on such a regular basis that it was hard to settle on how to feel

I dropped after Ep 1, do they at least turn human girls into catgirls at some point?

Understandable, but I enjoyed it as I'm a sucker for SUFFERING.

I wish this ended up being animated.

Wouldn't it have been a glorious way to end a show?

Attached: g84pz9L.jpg (1059x3888, 965K)

It would. You know it's a good ending when you cry, and I'd imagine that what I would and other anons would do. Fuck, I'm already feeling it.

>reading the doujin
>Alf

Attached: Z1WprBb.jpg (1080x1040, 162K)

My sides, its too much for them.

ITTY BITTY KITTY TITTIES

Attached: [DeadFish] Asobi ni Ikuyo! - 03 [BD][720p][AAC].mp4_snapshot_14.16_[2015.12.22_01.13.10].jpg (1280x720, 127K)