Why isnt ice hockey as popular as basketball (Real) or skating (Yuri!!! on Ice)...

Why isnt ice hockey as popular as basketball (Real) or skating (Yuri!!! on Ice)? Ice hockey combines the two and its not like three are popular in nipland

Den glider in

Attached: 1454183259267.jpg (690x787, 253K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bpAi70WWBlw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because it's clear from the way they draw it that they know next to nothing about hockey. For example, that stick is WAY too long. Imagine if a baseball anime had bats as tall as the batter. It would look stupid, like this does.

Switzerland ;_;

Attached: '.png (417x320, 108K)

It was a good game. And someone has to win. Why not Canada. They can hockey too. But the overtime mode (3 on 3, golden goal) fucking sucks.

Attached: 5cde14025ed70d444df8ad8a1b1bc165.jpg (690x565, 62K)

Because they don't like getting concussions.

>golden goal
This ain't divegrass, it's called "sudden death."

at least theres some asian canadians getting good right now. Just look at nick suzuki and kailer yamamoto

Attached: Suzuki.jpg (1200x800, 190K)

You do realize that that fairy is the size of a child right?

and sticks are also custom made and all not the same height?

I'm just here for Cirno.

Attached: 1549359744656.jpg (579x543, 156K)

When you buy a hockey stick you are suppose to cut it to size (if it's made of wood). If it's a composite type shaft you usually put a wooden stub at the end to make it the correct length.

I played hockey as a child and I had a stick cut to the right length. I stand by my initial criticism.

>no sports shounen hockey manga with some battle elements as people get into brawls

looks cooler that way

Go Ducks! There should be a hockey anime. My only wish is the hockey fights should be done well and no asspull.

>tfw no angry animu goalie gf

Attached: rask.webm (1280x720, 1.75M)

I would kill for something over the top like Eyeshield 21.I think it would work for a game like hockey.

A Slam Dunk/Haiyaku/Kuroko approach would make it to dull

But knowing Japan their first hockey anime would have to have Cute girls doing cute things attached to it.

Attached: H1qXkQ.gif (320x180, 1.16M)

Imagine the ryona potential

Go Bruins!

>Boston

It's a good Cirno

Loli Ice Hockey anime when?

I wonder what team japan probably likes the most in canada for hockey? My money is probably on montreal

Why'd we lose bros.

Attached: sharks.png (400x625, 189K)

south park has a really great ice hockey episode. The one with the dude that always plays the vinyl record for stan. Hilarious.

too much refpuck and a shitty goalie

Also. Unironically. That south park episode.

Also they showed the red wings avalanche rivalry, which is pretty much one of the best rivalries in sports. Eurofags piss off

Gave that hasbeen and injury prone Erik Karlson too much money than he deserved

Martin Jones needs to fuck off already

because youre a shitty state with nothing but bandwagon fans

t. flyover
Go get drunk Applebee's.

Attached: 1511542067114.gif (362x258, 189K)

At least you enjoy watching the Rangers take a turn with EK, like the retards they are.

>Go get drunk Applebee's.
That's crossing the line.

Attached: 1510520066949.jpg (1920x1080, 366K)

I live in seattle, you bandwagon simp

Please kill yourselves posthaste.

>seattle
>all the shittiness of SF with shit weather too

Attached: 1510491130492.jpg (596x699, 157K)

>shit on the streets just like SF

Attached: 1508125066124.jpg (450x448, 28K)

>less faggots
>coffee
>comfy weather
sip that 20 shekel reservoir water and seethe harder

youtube.com/watch?v=bpAi70WWBlw
sure sure

Those guys are like 90% white. They aren’t even the type of mutt HAPAs that Elliott Rodger was.

I'll never forget about the shitty of weeaboocisco.

>fake being good during regular season to give fans hope only to collapse in playoffs

Fuck, being a fan of this team is forever suffering. The joke is this applies to like 10 teams.

Didn't Kumeta write a hockey manga back in his formative years?

Laffs, shorks, flames, jets, caps, perds, blots or films fan?

It was in.

Not hockey but James "can't defend to save his life" Harden really pissed my off not taking advantage of no KD Warriors

I wanna believe it too, but it probably wasn’t

Attached: 8EE1D2A0-E6E3-4396-A283-390685F091CB.jpg (1000x555, 80K)

That feeling you get when all the guys at pond hockey laugh at you for having a wood stick but they dont know you put it in the shower for an hour and then outside.

Attached: 1527871754457.jpg (1199x1200, 230K)

but when you defeat your enemies, they win.

TUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUKK

I just want to fit in. The explanation of camera angles has convinced me that it was not in fact in.