Why was she so flustered and hesitant in this scene? I thought she liked this sort of thing

Why was she so flustered and hesitant in this scene? I thought she liked this sort of thing.

Attached: 12.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

She might be a massive pervert, but she still has shame and pride, it's those two feels which she uses to get off.

YO.

Attached: d255409c40c6046c1a304637707a26e07fcf00c50.jpg (1920x1080, 65K)

She likes this sort of thing because it makes her feel flustered and hesitant.

Then why was she angry instead of swoony?

Same as a tsundere, she wants it but refuses to admit it, plus he was out of her strike zone.

At the beginning she didn't see kazuma as a person who could dominate her, she saw him as scum like everyone else, but after he met her family and this scene, she wishes he would do something to her, yet he continues to tease her and then stopping instead of fucking her.

Was she just joking here, or totally serious at this point? Pic. related. It's willing dankness.

Attached: 2352352-4.jpg (1688x946, 193K)

She was bantering
You have to either be an anime only or a virgin to think she was serious

bummer

Attached: 1558583094601.png (583x720, 591K)

god damn look at those huge heavy soft tits

she's all talk

>soft
She is hard.

She's hard, the tits ain't

Just quiet reminder that promised big frog time will come next month. I already saw the first draft and it's shaping great. Stay tuned.

Attached: 16.jpg (502x400, 80K)

>promised big frog time
?

>he doesn't know

Attached: 1553004780310.jpg (595x398, 20K)

I want Aqua to piss into my mouth.

You will.

Attached: 165.jpg (1024x652, 114K)

How come this is an Aqua bread now? Praise Aqua!

Attached: party-on-wayne.gif (424x512, 458K)

consent

Nobody will praise frog food.

Attached: 156.jpg (194x262, 10K)

Tsun, you got banned for doing this, didnt you learned your lesson? You are gonna get permabanned now.

She still went along with everything he asked

She was ashamed of it, but motivate her a little and she will become your personal sex slave.
And with motivate I mean put a collar on her, spank her and fuck her roughly.

>put a collar on her, spank her and fuck her roughly.
You're gonna need to be more creative than that to maintain her interest.

anyone got the webm of her describing her ideal man?

kuso kami

But user, that is just the beggining.
Next is 24/7 slavery starting with a padlocked iron collar that incorporates a shocking device.
As I sadist I can't decide if I like Darkness or not, she looks obsessed with her fetishes.

this kinda. jap women tropes otaku etc need to show that they're not slutty and deviant.

whats the saying? lady in everything demon in the sack or some shit.