Jesus... She's cucking the guy so hard, everything she does is to cuck him

Jesus... She's cucking the guy so hard, everything she does is to cuck him

Attached: 1545637823247.png (1440x2067, 776K)

Blueballing is not cucking

Don't worry she will be cucked soon

How can anyone find this manga enjoyable? The mc is barely a man.

Like most of its readers.

>Bossy but not mean about it
>A year older than senpai
>Good looking and has a big chest
NagaToRo doesn't stand a chance

Attached: president.png (470x932, 202K)

>he doesn't know

It's actually emasculation.

Which chapter was I supposed to have started rooting for Nagatoro again? She's such a fuckin' bitch and I can't wait for the big tiddy kaichou to take her down a few pegs.

Attached: ee7[1].png (493x402, 7K)

>Older uptight atractive female ever touching MC's pene
If anything she fuck things up between them, nothing worse than someone who thinks they're doing the ""right"" thing

Nagatoro is an ugly piece of shit.

Nagatoro going to get BTFO

THE KEKER BECAME THE KEKEE

>monkey ears

Literally the worst panel in the entire series

wtf you weren't supposed to point this out...

It's a subtle variation on the "why won't they just fuck already!?!"-trope. I'm hooked because I want senpai to break her down and Nagatoro to cry and confess to him. Of course, that's never going to happen because then the story'd be over.

>then the story'd be over
Oh, sweet child, you have no imagination.

just easier to bite with during doggy style

No hips.
Giant ears.
BE ADVISED tier neck.
Horrible legs.

That's wrong. Just because most authors refuse to even try writing a story within the framework of an ongoing relationship, there's zero reason you can't.

The only actual problem is that people are basically easily distracted goldfish, and conventionally, a story loses a good portion of its audience the moment romantic tension gets resolved. Despite how endlessly frustrating and awful a stretched out "will they/won't they" is, it's still what keeps people engaged.

Go to bed, Nagatoro.

Attached: 1557734440367.png (220x236, 25K)

They can resolve it through plot developments like NTR/cheating, breakups, or actually having dating shenanigans for once. There could even be an arc where the MC fucks two of the heroines until they get jealous of one another.

After getting to see something interesting this time around, you cannot tell me that people will not love all this romantic drama to see how fucked up the characters and plot could get.

>NTR/cheating, breakups, or actually having dating shenanigans for once
How's Kimi no RAGE Machi doing these days?