Have you ever been to an anime con Yea Forums?

have you ever been to an anime con Yea Forums?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XP5lz2CYNR4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XP5lz2CYNR4

You tell me.

Attached: 68A21457-81EE-43BC-B4D9-7150D5A90EB4.gif (750x750, 289K)

>girugamesh was 10 years ago

Attached: 1557617716897.jpg (359x347, 28K)

Yes. It's been a few years though. Looking at maybe going to something this december, it would be the first time I've gone alone.

have a moot

Attached: little girl.jpg (768x1052, 190K)

No, I'm not sociable by myself, so I just go to more general cons with friends and get wasted with them.

>going to a con tomorrow
>some guests and panels from shows I wanted to watch but still haven't yet
>want to go to them/meet them but don't want to feel like a secondary
what do

Attached: nervous_lucoa.gif (270x380, 174K)

Just girugamesh dude.

Personally I try to avoid any sort of analytical discussion of something until I've seen enough of it to have my own opinion, just to avoid bias.

I just feel like not going to see kotono mitsuishi and her panels while she's there would be a big missed opportunity even though I didn't really watch sailor moon and haven't gotten around to eva yet
there's also an urusei yatsura panel which I still need to watch also but I doubt there'll be much analytical discussion over something like that

Went to my first one recently. Didn't know what to expect but I will definitely be cosplaying next year. Lots of fun, do recommend.

>kotono mitsuishi
Ohhh that's nice. I've got pic related signed by 6 of the dub VAs but no originals yet.

Attached: mars.jpg (640x960, 57K)

This shot is brilliant and should be shown in any film study class

Theres one this summer i want to go to but no friends. I want to cosplay sonic from OPM but i'll probably panic being alone and in costume

that's the other thing, usually if I care to get an autograph I'll have something special for it (like a dbz vizbig volume signed by a fuckton of english and jap VAs) but I don't have anything for her except my con badge
that's what I did for shinichiro watanabe last year since I have yet to sit down and watch bebop, but I enjoyed meeting him and going to his panel regardless but it still makes me feel dumb, like why am I going to a con if I can't be motivated to even watch any of the shows I want to see

I'm overthinking it but it just makes me feel bad how it seems like I sabotage my own enjoyment out of laziness

Where do you live?

and a ching chong to you, miss

No, but I've been to Comiket.q

I don't feel like I fit in at anime cons, being an Yea Forumsutist and all. Most of the stuff there is Big Shonen like MHA or old big titles like Bebop. Nothing for the seasonal anime viewer.

Central Florida.

Attached: florida man.jpg (399x750, 96K)

I thought that was some kind of parody until the end.

Damn.

>doesn't know the legend of GIRUGAMESH

Attached: Girugamesh01.png (452x391, 122K)

No, I generally hate the kind of people that go to them. Outgoing weebs are annoying

No but I'd like to. Even if it's a cringefest I'd like to witness it once. However I have no friends and am too shy to go alone.

>and gay men

Attached: 1544959788737.png (500x500, 207K)