Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS

Yfw Queen wins the duel.

Attached: 1558593627932.jpg (1587x892, 209K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h4bslD3FHzA
youtube.com/watch?v=I-sFhCC39Ws
danbooru.donmai.us/pools/6562
youtube.com/watch?v=7ZVjXIWshkA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

God I hope so.

Ai is fun and all, but I really don't want him to be on top tier levels all of a sudden.

It would be better if he gradually gets stronger and plans accordingly.

Because we totally have time for that.

Stupid sexy Ai.

Attached: D7Lfh4vVUAAc93h.jpg (901x1042, 157K)

Just watched the episode. What a wild twist of events, really. What I wonder the most now is how Ai will act now that he has a human looks.

Attached: Vute Ai.jpg (630x485, 53K)

Remember to not reply to arcfags

Attached: Playmaker.jpg (474x276, 60K)

Will Ai copy Yusaku's "circuit to the future" line when he link summons?

Something...darkness...something something.

They are the most exciting pair.

Attached: sitting on a bench.png (1280x720, 968K)

will Ai have the same voice?

Attached: trans rights2.png (854x480, 195K)

"Appear, circuit that reveals my evil wisdom" or whatever was that one Lightning's line about Ai

like a japanese god couple keeping their distance from each other and not smiling

>let's go and look ahead
>they're both looking forward
Guys what if the song is Yusaku telling his feelings to Ai and Aoi

>but I really don't want him to be on top tier levels all of a sudden
I always thought that he always was more of a lazy trickster kind of a character rather than someone actually incompetent.

I need context, dropped this early on

She's flat and has a pink, blue, and white color scheme. It's stupid.

He’s modeled after fucking Yusaku. He only duels to win too obviously and Queen will probably get at least one win because Yugioh must have jobbers at all times.

He*

Playmaker has emotions? He’s not exactly likeable outside of people pitying his past.

How does it feel that 2 computers had intercourse before any of the Mains or their girlfriends

Autists don't have emotions

Computers are always faster than humans.

can confirm

They must make pretty poor lovers.

Speaking of, he'll have to be more emotional during duels now, as Ai isn't around.

Attached: 59562911_865035853845983_5745559635677448615_n.jpg (1080x729, 495K)

Attached: 61179415_137229170679659_2256151511418062620_n.jpg (1080x1350, 203K)

That's cool they can just have Ai duel more instead.

>constantly at yusakus side
>knows his deck
AI is a top tier duelist

Appear! Cyberse Circuit.

CHADburner is going to beat Aoi (again) and Cuckvolver

why would he duel Aoi again?

Attached: 1558593052417.webm (853x480, 1.68M)

To humilliate her again.

You know what I'm going to take the ultimate shot in the dark and guess how the show will end.
>Queen or King gets defeated and arrested, therefore forced to step down.
>Akira will become the new head of SOLTech and will rectify all the horrible things the company has done throughout the years
>Final duel will be Revolver vs Yusaku, determining whether or not the Ignis can return
>All the Ignis will return and get their own bodies. No idea if it'll be actual human bodies like some Pinocchio bullshit, but will get bodies either way.
>Yusaku becomes fully open about his friends and ditches the Playmaker handle and goes to VRAINS as himself like GEORGE GORE
>Final song will be Go Forward and will show each of the cast stepping into the VRAINS
>Aoi will make a cute bet to Yusaku that if she defeats him, they will hangout more often.
>Yusaku agrees
>Final scene will be Yusaku looking back at everything that happened with a small smile on his face with the last words from him will be "Deck set! INTO THE VRAINS"

Attached: fa0ac250b0a3a914313e99a34d5c1fd1.png (960x960, 348K)

So are all major conflicts going to be in space now?

>here's your mecha Yugioh, aniki

i hope they have space ambulance up there

aoi is trash and she doesn't need to take more screentime

>Women winning duels

She cute.

Attached: 1436189058056.jpg (793x982, 116K)

Evil code talker doesn't stand a chance?

Attached: decode talker extend.webm (640x360, 2.92M)

I enjoyed season 2 a lot.

Attached: D7I90v0UIAA-R-0.jpg (1280x720, 161K)

Looks like the haterfag woke up

The opening says otherwise

Attached: Opening.jpg (1813x2048, 228K)

She should reconsider the skirt in that wind.

Yea Forums sings when?
youtube.com/watch?v=h4bslD3FHzA

Is this windy bot?

Attached: robot.png (1280x720, 552K)

>she got closer and closer to Yusaku over the opening/endings
She keep winning bros

That's Aoi's maid-bot in the new body

Its queen

She is 3rd for most screentime in the OP behind Yusaku and Ai.
Something is seriously fishy about this season and if Yoshida's safe
It's Queen after becoming Ai's second Robomaster

CHADBURNER about to teach virginvulva how to ignite a bullet

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS - 103 [720p].mkv_snapshot_04.55_[2019.05.22_23.36.14].jpg (1280x720, 450K)

One user said he was doing the lyrics 2 threads ago, yesterday.

Final Boss material right here.

Can fire really beat darkness?

>ooooh look at me i'm so scawyyy

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS - 103 [720p].mkv_snapshot_21.27_[2019.05.23_10.31.57].jpg (1280x720, 460K)

shitvulva is jobberness

Well, he's rich.

watcha gonna do? send specter to duel for you?

burgers > hotdogs

Attached: piggu.png (183x254, 63K)

so asian*

>he still says shit like this even after getting humiliated and btfo by an ignis
can't wait for revived lightning to btfo him again

Nah he'll fade into irrelevancy after losing to Soulburner. His arc is done and he doesn't have a role to play this season, they had to reset his character to keep him around, it's forced as fuck.

yeah but I want revived lightning just to hunt him down and humiliate him again

YOU FUCKING REVOLVER HATERS ARE ALL SO ANNOYING SHUT THE FUCK UP

Why doesn't it kill zombies?

Attached: 1558322369984.jpg (1050x740, 226K)

When have anti-monster type cards ever been good?

I could ask the same of rokkets but that would be unproductive.

Is she pure?

What the actual fuck? How did they get away with this?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-23-18-02-49.png (960x540, 392K)

There are actually people who play Rokkets, though. Sure, there are maybe 3 of us, but we constitute people.

>shitvulvafags
>people
lmao no

>all Rokket players like Revolver

Attached: 1558575655267.png (500x453, 252K)

>having a tampon on their head
for what purpose?

There are people who play anti cyberse. Revolver.

Which build do you use?

A build so pure that it only faces my friends for fear of getting obliterated.

to stick it up revulva

>fubuki winning
never.

Why does modern Yu-Gi-Oh all look the same since Zexal? I don't like any of it. It's really difficult to articulate but it feels like the artists are trying really hard to overcompensate with he unique hairstyles gimmick into shit that can't even be achieved in cosplay anymore. Not without looking completely awful and unappealing.

Why can't they go back to iconic outfits and more reasonable hairstyles?

Attached: 47500690_228152061414336_6122262250416172272_n.jpg (640x640, 39K)

The outfits are still iconic. the staff just likes crazy hairstyles.

It's obviously going to get interrupted. If Queen goes then who will job to Aoi?

>The outfits are still iconic
I don't think you know what "ironic" means.

I don't think you can read.

Yeah, that's a great way to start the season. A recap and then an interrupted duel.

it's vrains

I dunno, Vrains also has plain designs for characters like Aoi and the Kusanagi brothers so it's not all wacky hair.

Roboppy.

Jin never ever.

Ironic, isn't it?

He can show up without lines. Just like Miyu.

Yusei exists

Yusei's older and didn't have a partner.

>Queen wins the duel.
Keep dreaming HAHAHAHAHA

Attached: D7LlbUeV4AESb3c.jpg (696x977, 101K)

Never thought I’d see the Kaiba and Jonouchi rivalry again in this series.

Im surprised AI new design has made many artists with no knowledge of Yugioh to draw him

Attached: D7NQt-wUYAAtAvd.jpg (1200x687, 138K)

Will they surpass Yuya and Yuzu?

Attached: Yuzu!.gif (540x304, 1.22M)

What does age have to do with being an emotionless parrot?

Older people don't lose their cool as easy.

Do you think this season will suffer the 2-antagonist disease from the previous season? Will everybody but Yusaku lose to Ai and Roboppy? Or will team Playmaker duel and defeat each Ignis in human form if Ai manage to revive them? What do you think?

They already did since they weren’t separated from eachother for more than 60 episodes while only having 3 minutes of screentime together afterwards.

user, that's not how it works. This is his big setup as the arc villain. He has to display what resolve and competence he's been forced to awaken as a result of the last arc, otherwise no one will take him seriously. Him going through some contrived combat growth arc when he's practically equivalent to Playmaker in ability would be stupid.

Is Robopuppy doesn't turn out to be a girl then how are they gonna explain this?

Attached: Robopuppy LEWD.webm (853x480, 141K)

I don't think so, Yusaku and Aoi haven't had half the moments Yuya and Yuzu had and they truly cared for each other, they were meant for each other. However, I'd like the writers to surprise us with something nice and sweet for Yusaku and Aoi as they seem to hint in the opening.

team playmaker will be victorious, hanoishits will fail yet again

There is a horde of manchildren just in this thread alone so your theory is already debunked.

I still have faith Puppy is a girl

Attached: 1548816310286.jpg (493x622, 40K)

Anal

Almost certainly. Ai was always a weirdly cartoonish voice for Sakurai. He excels at bishounen and knight-templar-type characters, so this modified tone of voice will probably be closer to natural for him. He's Griffith and Fate's Merlin for context.

I prefer the original VRAINS couple

Attached: 68840425_p3_master1200.jpg (761x1200, 733K)

Blocks your path

Attached: 123454323456765.jpg (800x628, 111K)

Ai is one of my favorite characters and I want him to be a good antagonist but then I remember Bohman never winning and think they may pull a Bohman again. Besides wouldn't it be to soon for Queen to bite the dust?

In anime I mean.

Vrains is worse than Arc-V holy shit

I can't believe it is finally fucking happening

Attached: VRAINS S3.jpg (626x615, 136K)

Haven't you been BTFO enough by the first episode of the season?
Why are you still here posting your OC?

Based Chadburner will accomplish everything Yusaku did in S1 and then die again except this time he'll beat Robopuppy and die to AI

Attached: 1558525916462.jpg (1280x720, 564K)

After 100 episodes is finally happening, what happend to Yoshida? Is he not working in Vrains any more?

Attached: Ajdjfv.jpg (1410x1080, 200K)

Reira says hello

Attached: 1548816389692.png (400x225, 73K)

I highly doubt she'd just outright die from losing an IRL master duel. The penalty for this kind of thing is usually significantly more mundane, you've just been tainted by all the false deaths during the Bohman conflict in VR. That robot in the opening might mean she has a copy of her consciousness stored somewhere or that she gets repurposed as a minion for Ai.

Uhn... bros...
I didnt saw the tournament arc on the opening
Is it next season?

queen will become this

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS - 103 [720p].mkv_snapshot_04.54_[2019.05.22_23.35.53].jpg (1280x720, 334K)

He will

Attached: Screenshot_20190326-195141.png (1280x720, 870K)

>austism fags are at it
Great

Seriously what does this faggot expect to accomplish when Yusaku exists?

Attached: 123453245678.png (500x368, 162K)

>robopuppy

Attached: pebble dog.png (1280x738, 586K)

Why can't you handle all this winning user

Well to be fair Revolver would have won but yeah.

Yoshida is close to Ono in levels of Hetero, The true question is why didn't it happen sooner

It's called stalling.

Attached: 8.png (1280x720, 618K)

no he wouldn't, seethe more

he exists to be the laughing stock

Well this is just quaint coming from someone eternally teased by ghost girl.

Fucking this
The interactions, the reveal, everything he is postponing because he know some people still stick into this waiting for that to happen

But I've read he doesn't like female characters, I mean I have no evidence, but I've heard he would have only males in the cast if he could.

Does that make Magnum boy Chazz?

I know you autism stops you from thinking straight but please think twice before posting

Same but when you see his works there's always romance so even if he doesn't like drawing females he still delivers in some way or form

So what’s the logic of blowing the budget on a season 3 opening and letting the first 2 be as lacklustre?

To me it is better if the first seasons suck and the last one is good/decent rather than the other way around. The last one is the one I'm gonna remember so better be good and not something that leaves a bad taste in your mouth for years. I would have liked all the seasons to have the same good quality though

God, I want G Golems printed so badly

Attached: GGolemInvalidDolmen-JP-Anime-VR-NC.png (1920x1080, 2.03M)

SOL main goal is creating digitized "soul" and making humanity immortal and godlike
In network you can creat worlds for yourself and make self utopia (like cyberspace for ignis)

VR AI NeuronSystem was created to observe thought patterns of human consciousness same thing how Ignis was created, but much bigger scale

But human body to imperfect (Go case), so next was creating perfect body for new "soul" wich can be "alive" in both worlds in same time

Ai probably wants to resurect cyberspace and other ignis and making Vrains unreachable for humans, so it means good bye to playmaker

I just think he didn't want to write development.

Hopefully Ai revives Earth, gets him a body and when he duels Specter or Go or anybody else, the archetype will have more support and be likely to be printed.

This, but for all the ignises, especially the best one.

Attached: 1555535413209.jpg (680x680, 68K)

The best part is that assuming the writers are somewhat competent and remember Earth is still with Go/Sol Tech. Assuming Ai's infiltration scheme is to get Earth and try and bring him back, this should be somewhat neat to watch.
There's always a chance that Go just starts using G Golems in his extra deck considering all the Goukis are EARTH and the only one that requires Cyberse is Crystal Heart which he doesn't have anymore

Attached: 1558531032549.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

>earth ends up looking like Go’s twin

This could get real funny.

>they are actually dueling in real life

What is this? What’s going on

I imagine it would be like a Yugi/Yami situation where Go would duel for a majority of it then suddenly Earth would take over to spam G Golems to trigger the fuck out of Ai
They could do that cool eye thing from last time

Attached: 1534968049441.jpg (1920x1080, 137K)

I hate him so much.

And Aqua looks like Blue Angel but with a huge butt. Aqua vs Aoi would be really emotional, same for Flame vs Soulburner

Attached: dcqldnh-c351b3da-172d-46b7-bcd3-3193605f9788.png (598x1060, 2.42M)

Attached: Jim Crocodile Cook.jpg (640x480, 176K)

>Blue Angel but with a huge butt
It wouldn't show as well with that huge skirt. Aoi or Blue Girl, on the other hand...

Based Jimposter. The latest Evil hero shows that people at Konami still acknowledge Jim and his meteor, it's just a matter of time now.

thoughts on the purple eyes?

Attached: neo tempest windy.png (1280x720, 999K)

Adorable

I'm only looking forward Lightning vs Jin.

Attached: Jin eating candy.jpg (974x600, 68K)

Ahh, geez. My hand slipped, didn't mean to quote.

They make him look like an airhead, very cute.

Attached: D6m1Md2U0AAFwg1.png (300x280, 49K)

jin vs miyu soon.

>Earth looking like a combo of Go and Spectre
What a nightmare

>Doesn't get redemption, just a lobotomy
Being Windy is suffering.

That's called being unconscious.

>jin
>getting anything
lmao

I hope this does happen, not because I particurarly want the ignis back but because the two past seasons already suffered from inconsistent villain presence due to them being small in numbers and felt like unfocused messes because of that.

Same goes for all the rivals.

I'd like it a lot because I love both team Playmaker and the ignis team, I wouldn't know what team to root for. How do you think the matches would be? My guess is
Aoi vs Aqua
Soulburner vs Flame
Go vs Earth
Specter vs Windy
Playmaker vs Ai
? vs Lightning

So why didn’t he keep the love triangle subplot going then?

We already had Go vs Earth, let Earth have someone to duel against

>First time in the series where the MC and MG might hook up in the end
Thanks Abe

Attached: Gagaga Over You.webm (800x450, 1.54M)

I was thinking about Earth getting a payback rematch but you are right, how about Earth vs Specter and Windy vs Go?

being optimistic, jin vs lightning, being realistic, revulva vs lightning

I'd prefer Spectre vs Earth. Revolver vs Lightning, probably. Windy is weird because his personality/role is totally different now, anyone could work.

Doesn't count and neither yuya and yuzu. You are killing yourself autist fags if you think this type of shit happens in a shonen

which one?

>just sitting there
>Yusei and Aki got a much better shot and still amounted to nothing
You wish

Sweet and charming

If the ass is fat enough, you’ll still be able to see through a long skirt. That fits Aqua perfectly.

The main character in Duel Masters got married and had a kid with the main girl
Same for Buddyfight
Why are you convinced this stuff never happens in shonen

So let’s see
>Ai: Adonis. Beautiful as death.
>Aqua: idol beauty
>earth: hunchback of Notre-Dame
>lighting: Boring choirboy.
>flame: Tan god.
>Windy: Trap.

>doesn't count
You want them to do something more than hold hands?

>Windy not a sky pirate

>buddyfight
God, there's no way that's an actual anime's name.

>not yugioh
At the very least a confession and return the confession would be enough, and a post story to see they are still a thing. Like with a lot of other animes like FMA, DBZ, fucking Naruto. Yugioh is the only one that never did that.

>Naruto
>Bleach
>Nisekoi

Emma had a crush on Yusaku and that got dropped for the rest of the series. Then Aoi had a crush on Yusaku but this time they’re getting the proper shipping treatment they deserve.

>hunchback of Notre-Dame
What? His ignis form is literally a buff dude.

Card game players aren't smooth.

I kid you not, it's an actual anime's name and a surprisingly competitive card game
You keep saying shonen then walking back to yugioh? Wanna keep moving those goalposts "nuh-uh" user?

>nisekoi
I will be forever mad that they keep pushing this retarded meme with
>no childhood crush winning
>I reject my love for you so you can be with the other one that loves you as much as I do yet need you more than I do
>LOL FILLER HAREM SHIT
What the fuck

When did that happen?

>crush
She flirts with a lot of people, that's her thing.

>Windy: Trap
What I'd give for this

Attached: D7NxLs2UwAAebSI.jpg (672x928, 56K)

All the romance in Naruto and Bleach happened after a timeskip at the very end of the series.
And Nisekoi's a fucking harem so that's unfair to compare it to something where romance isn't the focus.

I don't know where you are getting this from. She just likes to flirt with anybody

yugioh brains
lole

Yusaku and Aoi stuff may happen in the last 10 second of the last episode, not much but it may happen and I feel many would be happy with that

I can't wait to see their human form as well!

Attached: Evil ignis human.jpg (2000x1413, 800K)

>japanese TV can't put kids kissing on early or any deep romance on early morning kids show
>authors have to subtle the romance out or just make the declaration happen so the audience with a brain can get where it goes
>"NOOOOOOO BUT THEY WERE JUST HOLDING HANDS AND BLUSHING, IT MEANS NOTHING"

jesus christ, I swear

Attached: 1541642921568.png (402x412, 116K)

Here. Also pictured: Earth, Aqua, and Flame.

Attached: Ignis.jpg (1755x876, 148K)

Attached: Shinji_Weber.png (1280x720, 480K)

Wasn’t this a love confession or something? It was pretty obvious she wanted to make some lil Chadmakers with him.

Attached: 5DBC93DC-630A-41D5-85B9-2EE5CF0DA4C7.png (844x475, 334K)

>early morning
vrains airs at 6:30 pm. not that i disagree with the rest of your post.

>early morning
Not even going to continue reading if you can't even get the time right.

How is that a love confession?

Sol Technology went full retard, again, and they are clearly setting up a robot apocalypse.

Attached: bots.jpg (1271x710, 94K)

a couple referencing the moon in japanese is an idiom of theirs which means confession or some shit

Attached: emma.jpg (1280x720, 357K)

Leave Revolver to me

Attached: 10join.png (640x480, 470K)

Why cant it be tuesday already? The waiting is killing me.

Attached: Serena stacked.jpg (800x1184, 501K)

Attached: rebeW_ijnihS.png (1280x720, 539K)

She's a very amorous and poetic woman.

I want to mating press and impregnate her while holding her hand bros

Find a smugger face.

Attached: Smug Ai.jpg (1920x1080, 576K)

They need to get a room. There are kids watching.

It could be but I think you are reading too much into that phrase though

youtube.com/watch?v=I-sFhCC39Ws

Attached: Egaoi.png (1920x1080, 2.4M)

finally a ygo where the kids can identify with
>sit close to a girl
>....
>....
>d-do you like fortnite?

She dresses like a hospital patient.

The doctor prescribed her one Yusaku's Hotdog

Like every waifufag ever, but I just remember it because it was said in these threads.

Yusaku is clearly handling it like a chad in that scene and waiting for her to make all the moves.

>waifufag
Just stop, user, you're embarrassing yourself.

Attached: 1489293146137.png (720x720, 402K)

What?

Attached: skirt.png (1280x720, 793K)

What the fuck did they do to Jin this time?

Attached: Kusanagi being angry.jpg (1265x714, 82K)

What voice will Takahiro Sakurai use for android Ai?

Attached: nomchu.jpg (271x190, 9K)

Truly we can all learn a thing or 2 from Me 4D chess master Yusaku

His McGillis or Suzaku voice

Attached: McAillis.jpg (1200x848, 154K)

his bishie one

He's missing 1501 Life Points worth of himself.

Tsuki ga kirei desu ne (The moon is beautiful, isn’t it?)
The phrase doesn’t literally mean “the moon is beautiful, isn’t it?” in Japanese. It actually means “I love you”. You can use this phrase with someone you like, while you’re under the moon.

Chadmaker does that to all the girls even though he only talked to two of them.

Attached: 90C80A2A-AD51-485D-B3CB-A3EF0EDCE894.png (1920x1090, 1.6M)

Is that something to be proud of?

>"goddamint yusaku, stop making allies, do you have any idea how much it cost to build a log-in chamber inside this fucking car"

Not really. See yugi and yuma.
Redder than a tomato.

Attached: 1527469064417.jpg (1067x1600, 326K)

There's a pool for it on danbooru
danbooru.donmai.us/pools/6562

Something like this smart and bishie

Attached: Sakurai.gif (499x329, 943K)

>The phrase doesn’t literally mean “the moon is beautiful, isn’t it?” in Japanese
Yes, yes it does. It's just an allusion.

Think about your favourite character, monster, anything, and now add it blue hair

I hate it

>Wynn is now a Gishki

Attached: CHohTX0UMAEHmPv.jpg (542x800, 65K)

Everyone and their mother think it's Queen as an AI

Yeah, I understand the expression but how does that make Emma be in love with Yusaku? How could she be in love even when she didn't know who he was? They had barely interacted at all. I respect your opinion but to me it is reading to much into it especially when it was something that happened once only.

red black dragon no.

Time for Yusaku and/or Ai to pull pic related against each other for their duel.

Attached: True feelings.jpg (1920x2154, 585K)

GX honestly had the best cast of characters. Vrains is the straight opposite

It combines very well with her eyes

Attached: mfw.jpg (400x400, 37K)

Is Ai also gonna dress up as a waiter or is he dressing like a bussinessman?

Attached: Ai Robopy waitress.png (690x790, 370K)

Apologize

Attached: Misawa's Resolve.jpg (640x480, 83K)

I don't know what you are talking about, talking ocean.

Why do I have the feeling his true feelings are just a screaming frog.

>says the Pikerufag

Attached: Misawa Pikeru.jpg (809x607, 79K)

Arc V had the worst characters though so Vrains isn't that bad at all.

Did you READ Duel Monsters? Anzu and Yuugi are to date the best couple in the series.

Attached: 1558622818463.jpg (410x379, 26K)

Your opinion isn't a fact.

Have you ever heard of love at first sight? It just took her a couple of more glances.

Attached: 13355E19-6636-4D2F-8746-10A7678F828C.jpg (1024x2364, 239K)

I can back my opinion with facts though. I mean it’s pretty obvious I’m right without going through a tedious argument.

This is mostly a play with Batman and Catwoman interacting with each other. Yusaku was basically Batman in Vrains season 1.

>Anzu gets blacked the relationship
Not even close. Try again my friend.

No? Arc-V have characters loved until this day, a lot of people still love Yuya's personality, Reiji and Shun being badass, Sawatari funny stuffs, and shit. Granted that in VRAINS there are people who love Yusaku (for some reason), Emma, Aoi and even Revolver. But to say that Arc-V had the worst cast and not VRAINS, when considering most people like Revolver and Yusaku because fujos, and Aoi for the Idol stuff and you are left with the likes of Emma or Specter to be liked by what are they, then it should give you an idea of why you are not right. And also
>it's pretty obvious I'm right
You sound like a smug bitch and I don't appreciate it. And sorry if you don't like tedious arguments but I don't really like your tedious ass so I feel like arguing with you

>Arc V had the worst characters though

Attached: srsly.png (250x331, 35K)

>ZEXAL>5Ds>DM>GX=Arc-V>shit>your VRAINS

Soulburner is homeless? and don't have money even on coffee

I heard people don't like this shinji character.

Salamangreats are expensive.

It's Topsie propaganda. Wake up, beeple!

Attached: D7QcbCPVsAA8vA8.jpg large.jpg (1246x1771, 246K)

This is clearly Lightning's _______

Dude hes an advanced ai that was modeled after fucking yusaku of all things, the point is Ai is yusaku but better hence why hes the final boss.

But she is a smart and devious mercenary for hire, she would do whatever it takes to get what she wants and get her payment. She tricked Playmaker to get the information Akira requested. I know she said she was interested in PM, but who wasn't, he is mysterious and popular. To me that's pretty much about it, I wouldn't go that far to say that was a love confession, not that early.
I respect your opinion and I appreciate the time you have taken to write and look for information. Quite interesting

this sounds fairly accurate but I really doubt the ignis coming back part, at the very least Ai will die.

Ai only duels to win

it had flaws and is way more enjoyable when its finished than ongoing, but its a big step up from s1 especially in way of character interaction/banter

>way more enjoyable when its finished
I'll say.

>PM is Batman
>SB is Robin
>Aoi is Batgirl
>GG is Catwoman
>Kusanagi is Alfred
>Go is Red Hood
>Akira is Officer Gordon
>BS is Two-Face
>Revolver is Joker
>Bowman is Bane
Vrains is definitely the Batman of Yugioh and hopefully the next series one is Justice League oriented.

Attached: 233D9FF5-2304-41BE-922F-1C94B55DBE85.png (1134x1920, 1.58M)

Akaba Reiji did nothing wrong.

Attached: Reiji.png (1920x1080, 2.05M)

motherfucker wat show are you watching?

Yoshida is the only writer in the series to actually have something resembling romantic resolution

>this is what user thinks
Shall I redirect you to
>JACK AND CARLY
>AKI AND YUSEI

Attached: Women would only get in the way.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

Which isn't saying anything at all.

Imagine speedreading a thread this badly.

>PM is Batman
>Aoi is Batgirl
>Yoshida is Bruce Timm

Sorry, i meant in way for the protagonist to have romantic resolution, just ignore that Yoshida is the one that turbo cucked Asuka to the point where its not even possible for them to get together later.

But how is it a step up? Go going crazy, Soulburner mopping the floor with secondary characters, Bohman losing 4 times, Lightning being responsible for literally everyrhing. Putting the recaps aside, I feel S1 is better than S2

what if
WHAT IF
AI run a super simulator like lightning and kougami did but it simulates years and years ahead
and it simulated future yusaku
and last duel is yusaku vs future yusaku

Attached: 1360855557241.png (231x277, 45K)

>Akaba Reiji did nothing
True.

Imagine thinking any girl interacting with yusaku suddenly has a crush

Bullshit is bullshit at any speed.

He didn't write most of GX. That couldn't go anywhere after the haphazard development of GX.

>GX=Arc-V
Looks like someone needs more remedial lessons on bait and shitposting.

Lesson one: don't reply to it.

I guess you retards are just illiterate then.
See

Doesn't mean the personality and details about those characters were bad. From the left side of shit you have the cast that I fully enjoyed, from I loved it to I really enjoyed, and at the right of shit you have actual shit cast

This is straight up trolling. Kek.

at this point emma is akira's bitch anyway

What part of, Emma is a flirt dont you get.

akira is queens bitch user

I know he didnt write most of GX, but come on that episode where she finally accepts that she loves him and choses to hold her piece is one of the most painful parts of the franchise, not in a bad way though I actually respect alot of how GX wrapped up in regards to how its essentially about accepting the loss of your childhood and embracing adulthood as best you can, just ignore how stupid the conflict and final antagonist is.

Please take the DARKNESS pill

Attached: DARKNESS.jpg (640x480, 29K)

>a lot of people still love Yuya's personality
I wonder which obnoxious retard could be behind this post

Attached: 1BC8D44E-50C4-4616-91D0-E013DF36DD1C.png (1246x780, 1.02M)

>he doesn't embrade the egao lord
You need to smile more user

REEEEEEEEE

Attached: REEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (1136x640, 96K)

You’re in the same boat as me then.

Yugioh - Egyptian Mythology
Yugioh GX - Lovecraftian Mythos
Yugioh 5DS - New Age Movements
Yugioh ZEXAL - Alien Conspiracies
Yugioh ARC V - Fanfiction
Yugioh VRAINS - Memes

Darkness had a really godawful literal RNG deck for a supposed final boss, but that doesn't stop me from wanting Darkness/Red-Eyes pendulums to thematically imitate the ZERO AND INFINITY experience.

Holy shit Shinji is such a faggot

Attached: Darkness-JP-Anime-GX.png (244x385, 197K)

I think vrains is suwa mythology.

>N-no, I was baiting!

At least you are in the same boats as guts

Is this guy the worst final boss in yugioh? Like at least the other ones are more memorable this fucking dude at least could of been interesting if Yusuke was introduced earlier instead of right at the end where he was obviously evil.

He is literally the real last ocultism final boss in yugioh...

>Believing any cast is better than GX’s
>Thinking for a nanosecond that it’s equal to the shit that is Arc V
>Believing any cast is worse than that bullshit
That bottomless shit taste you have must be hereditary at this point.

>revolver

YUGO SHOKAN!

Attached: 1446475402027.webm (638x358, 261K)

Attached: Shinji_Weber.gif (480x270, 211K)

Arc-V lives too fucking free in your head, holy shit. I say that from the left say I enjoyed it more, from loved it to enjoyed it, never added the "enjoyed it less" and shit because there is no less in the left side. Fuck off.

DELETE THIS

She talked in the intro, doesn't this break some arcane rule?

Attached: talking.webm (1280x720, 2.35M)

Leave Playmaker to me

Attached: Kiyo.jpg (500x500, 133K)

I rather be in HxH’s boat. More bitches for me even if they’re badly drawn.

Attached: 47156C36-E2B3-4BCE-8E7D-5E8876DC39F6.png (500x352, 158K)

I am curious, who are you talking about?

This is probably a placeholder scene.

>can't manage their own online business at all, with several near catastrophes
>everyone and their mother can infiltrate their security
>let's move forward into the irl android/ai business!
Is this some kind of commentary on how many large corporations are just winging it on the edge of their seat and no one on the inside is every really sure what's going on

Will you get off that Arc dick already? It’s Nardo tier trash and you’re stupid ass is still here.

Vrains is Terminator as of now.

Sounds too smart for a kid's card game commercial.

Why do Jinfags and Revolverfags hate each other again?

Attached: Jin a cute.jpg (1050x833, 57K)

I think yugioh employees know what it's like to be painfully thrown around by the demands of a larger corporation more than the average joe

>rentfree-v thinks he can tell me what to do
>also not realizing about ZEXAL being first
Is like Arc-V took your eyes and you are both blind and retarded, and sorry am not gonna leave because of some blind user tell me

I ONLY DUEL TO SMILE

Attached: 5314FD22-D91B-4B81-A60C-DC2E9129F604.png (600x1436, 1.34M)

>kaibacorp in DM under kaiba has a certain glorification and prestige around it because it's an extension of kaiba's ego
>SOL are a bunch of bumbling tards and there's nothing glorified, professional, or dressed up about them
I feel like there's a slightly witty comment here but I dunno what it would be

How dare you admit you’re shitposting like a lil bitch? Also Zexal at least has the highest concentration of perfect/10 sluts so the placement isn’t that bad but faggots like you would never understand.

welcome back your wrestling overlords.

Attached: 1558525787562.jpg (1280x720, 524K)

>How dare you admit you’re shitposting like a lil bitch?
How?
>Also Zexal at least has the highest concentration of perfect/10 sluts
You forgot characters being likeable and developed from start to end like IV, Shark, Kaito, fucking Yuma got developed. But faggots like you will never not only understand, but also comprehend. A suggestion, put some soap on your fingers and thrust it into your eyes

I’d call her a slut who fell in love for a couple of episodes but whatever dude. It’s like you guys can’t handle Chadmaker getting not only a perfect record but a cake as well.

Attached: 37820CEB-D4AA-497F-9024-60E5A17B0339.png (846x474, 378K)

arc-v simultaneously had a few great characters and really horrible characters

at least arc shit doesn't have revulva, only saving grace from that show

>also not realizing about ZEXAL being first
You confessed like a lil schoolgirl you slut. 2 of the characters you listed getting forgettable development is nothing to be proud of.

I suggest you gag on my nuts because you’re not doing anything else useful.

i dont care about vrains characters much in either direction. they don't particularly offend me i guess, besides bohman, but that's about it.
but then android roboppy came into my life

Ai really looks like a older version of Yusaku. Gotta love Yugioh throwbacks.

Attached: Canyouimagineyusaku.jpg (500x1128, 108K)

Why don't you like Roboppy before it has human form?

Does hotdog guy even talk to girls?

Emma would be his type if only she knew what a sandwich was

Emma is already taken.

>Yuya, Yugo, Reiji, Leo, Gorgonzola, Sawatari, BUY BLACKWINGS, Kingu, Yusho, edgy Birdman, and fucking Kaito
>Good characters
Besides Asuka and Serena, you’re only picking up trash from the worst dumbshit Yugioh ever produced.

Yeah, they're great. Crow is shit, but other are fine.

>Leo is great

Attached: 1547961436120.jpg (1200x928, 168K)

i did, her rare moments were genuinely cute but there weren't a lot of them. now she's even cuter

Leo was such a bafflingly garbage character lmao

Attached: D46A8FB4-667C-4E6D-B200-63E9234A124F.jpg (1024x1894, 1.22M)

Is she bad?

Attached: 1558523364256.png (1280x720, 552K)

She is really fucking cute. I still crave for her to get more love.

She's Aoi's daughter from the future.

Turns out that being a LI kid doesn't automatically grant you relevancy like most people here predicted.

Took you over a hundred episodes to realize that?

Attached: 1548246324944.jpg (1280x720, 420K)

>Leo not being a shit character
>Yuya not being a shit character
>Any of them not being shit characters

Attached: 1BB8026D-EED1-42CC-A8F7-5951552C8031.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

It seems she is to Aoi what Makoto is Go

just like the signers or barians.

I wanna know what kind of deck Queen is using

So does she like hotdogs or go there to talk to Yusaku or both?

Attached: hotdogs.jpg (1280x1280, 1.05M)

She went to the hospital. Yusaku was nearby.

Attached: 1558571132250.png (1280x720, 800K)

why are you still here

Do you by any chance suffer from autism?

>Protect that smile
So she wanted to see Yusaku

Buying hotdogs is the only way she knows how to start a conversation with him

Well, it is not like Yusaku is socially skilled either

Yusaku has to do something fast before all the hotdogs go to his future girlfriend's thighs

Nah looks pretty sexy to me. Too bad she’s not getting sexualized like everyone else.

Attached: 7EE53644-D721-4C14-B31E-6ABF98AA6F12.jpg (500x1072, 68K)

They can always talk at their school.

Attached: good morning.png (1280x720, 592K)

Collab when?

Attached: D133CqPUgAEIZgE.jpg (987x1044, 215K)

what's wrong with disliking a character?

A fat is fine, too.

Attached: commission_90_by_kurocaze_s_dbombup.jpg (1000x1173, 564K)

You sure that's the right word?

Based

Attached: F487EFB3-0C6B-4D7E-A639-E2E71ECFE4D2.jpg (2000x1536, 1.98M)

I don't even remember much about the whole tops/commons thing in Arc-V. I have the vague impression it didn't really make a whole lot of sense in the end?

>Ai is fun and all, but I really don't want him to be on top tier levels all of a sudden.
>It would be better if he gradually gets stronger and plans accordingly.
That's bohman.

What is his purpose?

Re/a/ction images

Attached: Tree Finger.png (1280x720, 1012K)

To get people to support Greenpeace. He isn't very good at it.

Attached: Adults and their dumb reasons.png (1920x1090, 1.46M)

specter kinda reminds me of that crazy eco terrorist character from batman beyond but only at about 60% of the entertainment value

Getting his trees burned over and over

Attached: bladed.png (1280x738, 765K)

Attached: Binary Blader.jpg (2446x3283, 740K)

It took like a year and a half for this to happen.

So, why didn't Takeru back to his hometown after the conflict was supposedly over?

He still have issue with Revolver. He couldn't let go that his father basically killed his parent indirectly.

Attached: Takeru and Revolver.jpg (896x1107, 159K)

To settle things with Revolver is my best bet, I don't see any other reason for him to stay there besides plot

to burn shitvulva alive

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS - 103 [720p].mkv_snapshot_09.46_[2019.05.23_00.10.58].jpg (1280x874, 219K)

But what about Kiku?

Watching takeru's grandparents.

How did she go from a casual hello to "I came over because you were here"

Attached: Riborubā.png (734x584, 811K)

So is Yugioh like the ultimate summoner fantasy?

Attached: DarkContractwithExclusivity-JP-Anime-AV.png (350x510, 698K)

She just wanted hotdogs

So challenge to a duel and defeating the son of the person who indirectly kill his parents will settle his destiny? How mature

Miyu cheered her up.

revolver indirectly killed his parents by being indecisive, literally everything is his fault, none of the kids would have had to suffer if he made a good and fast decision, soulburner has every right to get revenge

Attached: D7S42_JWkAEYS28.jpg (595x782, 52K)

Yeah, because eight year old kids are not indecisive and they know everything their parents are doing

revolver clearly knows what his father was doing since he kidnapped yusaku and watched them suffer for 6 months, god you revolver apologists are pathetic

Any kid at that age wouldn't even rat on their parents like Revolver did.

The same can be said about those who hate Revolver without strong arguments and channel their hatred for a character who they want see crushed in every thread

I'm making sound arguments why soulburner deserves revenge, you aren't making shit

Attached: dead robot.png (1280x720, 325K)

After experiencing what it like to have a body of a human, I don't think Roboppy would ever want to go back to that cute bot body.

Attached: bot.png (1280x738, 460K)

You don't know that.

>has a proper hand
>has legs
>has a functional private parts

Do you need those things in VR?

Being able to travel Link Vrains, or the real world if they're actually getting to that, in a body with fingers is way better than being stuck in a room and very rarely being able to go outside.

Yeah and she’s breedable as fuck too.

youtube.com/watch?v=7ZVjXIWshkA
Yeah, Roboppy was excited when it went into the outside world. Now imagine the entire internet for her to explore. She will NEVER want to be stuck in that small room, ever again.

He was an eight year old kid. He had no clue what the fuck would happen to him if he got his father locked up.

>b-b-but he was eight
no excuses, he saw 6 kids suffer for 6 months and did nothing about it

>when an old model robot maid yusaku probably bought off of ebay for cheap becomes an accomplice to some kind of new national threat
what a cutie

She wants to fuck Yusaku but he doesn’t know that yet. Can’t wait until he gets even more depressed and lonely because Ai is gone forever so Aoi cheers him up with a double date.

Attached: A96BF5AE-5700-48AB-9CBC-A5B7FB329126.png (1024x640, 318K)

So, no one is going to discuss about Blood Shepard or how Emma got a new ace Altergeist?

Attached: brother and sister.jpg (1272x644, 88K)

altergays isn't hype

>jobbers
Altergeist does look cool, though

How many lifepoints will Yusaku be left with in the final duel? Will that one piece of fanart become prophetic, with Ai knocking him down to only 5 LP?

Attached: 1518055999395.png (836x700, 704K)

there's been bounce backs from 0 LP in the past. they often go for the extreme 1 or 25 LP remaining when they want a little extra drama

just ten left.

Maybe it won't suck ass like the Synchro did.

>black
Xyz confirmed

>never noticed the middle finger
Cheeky Ai

Attached: 1545889180427.png (600x450, 277K)

I didn't want them to ever come back. Give us lost children instead, fuck.

Attached: 46714583_516878058821555_1796667973295095959_n.jpg (750x520, 118K)

I'd rather they spend their time developing the current cast as is instead of introducing more new characters.

Attached: 54511211_347197635892847_3323495236431983821_n.jpg (1080x809, 142K)

this is the face revulva fears

I'm not so sure with this hair style to be honest

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS - 75 [1080p].jpg (1920x1080, 561K)

You think the cleaning bot would call Yusaku masta?

Did sherefer to him like that before? I don't remember.

Kinda, she usually calls him goshujinsama. Meidofuku fanart when?

Attached: 1558525333308.png (521x656, 77K)

Oh Massa you gonna make me squirt

Cute!

>after hyping up queen for 2 seasons she immediately jobs to AI to set him up as a great foil to yuzacuck
Is this kino?

Women can't beat the cock

She literally went for a hotdog.

>yfw roboppi is a stronger duelist than revolver

I fucking wish, honestly.

>hyping up
Not really. She doesn't do anything.

no, is queeno

here's your new protagonist.

Attached: clown.png (1280x720, 957K)

Older yuya,

>implying that vaccum will be able to handle red reboot

How would Flame feel about this if he was still alive?

Attached: Flame is a cool name.png (1280x738, 471K)

Concerned.

Attached: emotions control.png (1280x720, 764K)

God, I miss Flame already.

Where is she?

Attached: 1558526116117.jpg (1280x720, 394K)

Why does Roboppy have an adam apple?

That's the port, soul diamond. Also its color is different from Ai's. Maybe it's a gender indicator.

Attached: Ai human.png (1280x720, 969K)

I can’t tell if this shot was intentionally put or was misplaced with all those more serious looking shots of the grave and the terminator bots and Burner fag getting ready to fight

because roboppy is trans

Attached: trans rights.jpg (1280x720, 326K)

Attached: Let's go and look ahead.webm (852x480, 970K)

How is a robot even trans?

Transman or transwoman?

Same. I hope he comes back soon, android/human form or not.

how is a human so dumb?
we gonna let roboppy decide that :^)

Attached: trans rights2.png (854x480, 195K)

Because he is a boy. That's why Ai is aniki

I still can't process how this doesn't feel like Ai at all but this
Captures Ai perfectly

How calling someone aniki makes you a boy?

What deck will they play?

Attached: team.png (1280x720, 730K)

>Maybe it's a gender indicator.
Doesn't seem like it.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS - 103 [720p].mkv_snapshot_05.41_[2019.05.24_17.36.46].png (1280x720, 794K)

first webm makes him look too evil and antagonistic
second one just makes him look sad

doggies and fishes

It's a bros only thing. Nuff said

Kyoka energy says otherwise

Those wouldn't synergize.

who synergize in vrains?

Nothing. That’s how garbage MR4 has been

exactly, so doggies and fishes wouldn't matter

Not tindangles and marincess that's for sure.
There's always cyberse.

Why are only half of the lost children being featured? What do Dark, Fire and Earth have over Light, Water and Wind?

Attached: Lost children.png (1092x592, 611K)

It's quite obvious.
Dark, Fire and Earth are the "harsher" opposites to Light, Water and Wind
They're the ones that truly persevered instead of being killed, comatosed and traumatized for life

Relevance.

Light got mindfucked into the mental ward, Wind got isekai'd, and Water got her relevance stolen by her best friend.

>earth
>featured
Water is closer to being featured through Aoi.

>Why are only half of the lost children being featured?
Because VRAINS decided against throwing away S1 cast completely, unlike GX S3.
Keeping the number of new characters to the minimum was a good decision, especially considering that each one would require an ignis to go along with them. Excess cast bloat is bad, really.
It's Dark and Fire because of how those are no-brainers for MC and hot-blooded character, and Earth is tagging along because they had to assign someone to that "muh tree" guy that was confirmed to be LI child in S1.

If the pacing was a little faster they could put in a lot more characters.

>What do MC, Crow, and a minor villain have over Mokuba, Coma Girl, and a corpse?

I feel like it was adequate in the second year.
First year was a mess though and I don't think they could've manage it better with their production problems.

I don't know quite a bit of the 60s episodes started to drag.

Earth lost children has had way more screentime than Water lost children.

Earth doesn't have jack, he's nothing but Revolver's anus licker and is only still around because Revolver needs somebody to talk to and the other 3 knights are not popular at all., even now they're struggling for a reason not to shove Takeru back to his city and out of hte plot again so that makes only 2 ignis holders who can really stay here til the end without much issue, Yusaku is the lead Specture is to revolver what hot dog is to Yusaku, that's it.

Thanks for clarifying, Anno.

Doesn't matter. Miyu's a copy of Aoi anyway.

>Revolver got a new avatar
>Go got a new avatar
>Aoi got TWO new avatars
>even Ai got a cool SOLtis form
>playmaker's still exactly the same
I just want Yusaku's avatar to have some shit to dynamically billow in the wind. Yusaku's shirt and blazer can do that, Ai's SOLtis can do that, even Yuma's hoodievest could do that.

Attached: 1554733517661.png (1080x864, 571K)

>Earth
As much as I like him and his meme faces, he's not really relevant.
And looking at the OP he won't be featured much in S3 either.

This is the face of a baka.

>Go got a new avatar
Go got leukemia.

Is she going to have shota Ryoken's voice in that form? or her own, just without the filter.

Attached: DizeJYIVQAAXMOk.png (1191x839, 568K)

go looks like such a faggot with that look, he was better as the joke character he was before.

Attached: Go Transcend Human Intellect Onizuka.jpg (1280x720, 158K)

>And looking at the OP he won't be featured much in S3 either.
Pretty sure that OP is full with placeholders.

The only blatant placeholder his the Blue Maiden talking scene

he is beyond human intelligence that genders don't matter to him

And I doubt any of those will be replaced with Spectre.

Only for aoi

you can clearly see the parts with aoi and akira don't look on the same quality as the opening. is very easy to tell