Why people keep praising old shit so much? Pretty much everything before Eva looks ugly...

Why people keep praising old shit so much? Pretty much everything before Eva looks ugly, after mid 90s there's a noticeable amount of change in anime industry in a good way

Attached: 1558331850529.jpg (1024x576, 168K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=40EO-anYWA0
youtube.com/watch?v=7K8ujE7Z2EY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Why people keep praising old shit so much?
Look at your generic ass pic then kys

>Pretty much everything before Eva looks ugly
So you admit you don't care about storytelling and just want pretty pictures to look at. You should probably kill yourself.

The thing in the picture is probably better than the shit you like so much because "muh nostalgia"

I hope you didn’t post that image as example of something you think looks good.

Old series people like usually has medicore stories, Eva, cowboy bebop etc. Not only better visually but their story telling is better than most of the 70s-80s crap

It looks better than most of the 80s stuff

laura

>O my generic self insert MC
>O my asspulls
>O my useful weapon/s
>O my generic teen main heroine
>O my dense head
>O my waifu bait characters-ahem, I mean my wide variety of characters
kys

t.retard never played the game

>cold steel
shitty outdated LN series

rapist

Attached: ctB6ZPy.jpg (600x675, 86K)

So you only watch harems. Thanks for letting us know.

Attached: 1557121081214.png (1920x1080, 1.73M)

The "o my" thing can be applied to literally anything you fuckwit.

>O my holding back
>O my everyone is a good guy all along, it's all giant black robot's fault all along
>O my haha that's our rean

>no sen 3 on pc
fuck
youtube.com/watch?v=40EO-anYWA0

Attached: valimar2.jpg (1487x2039, 1.09M)

Partially the points of are the ones that make most of trash that is being made today,but
>it looks better than most of the 80s stuff
see video related and show me a better animated anime than this
youtube.com/watch?v=7K8ujE7Z2EY
>What is shonen
>What is seinen
>What is mecha
>What is thriller
>What is music
and more,it isn't dependant on the genre,that is for general knowledge,but for the story that is being narrated.
I will go and say that if you only see bad anime,then you haven't carved enough,period.

Show me one other show from 80s that's well animated that's not akira, it was just well animated for its time. That's it

@188548337
I'm not gonna spoonfeedyou,i know you faggot are on the look for good-looking anime,that is for you to discover

Over all story building not focusing much on the art and just focus on building story earns you praise.

Akira is still well animated for this time better than most of the anime your watching now as well.

Haha...

This but unironically. I can't watch old shit that doesn't come in BD