Karakuri Circus

Attached: [Erai-raws] Karakuri Circus - 31 [720p][Multiple Subtitle].mkv_snapshot_19.18_[2019.05.23_12.27.33]. (1280x720, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ZroJmXSf-o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Delayed subs again this week, huh.

but erai is out already
>ever using hs

Crap, I thought erai only provided raws, because it's in the name. Guess I'm switching to them then, never really liked hs anyway.

Amazon being a shit again so no HS for now.

Vilma didn't deserve to die.

I can't even pretend to care when another character dies in this show.

I feel the same way honestly. It sucks she died given how long she was with us, but goddamn. Every other episode they're killing someone off.

I wonder if this is the official spelling of Vilma or just the classic Japanese L/R misuse.
According to anons from previous threads, Fujita never lets former villains live a happy life in the end. I don't know how true that is, but it seems to be the case for most of the cast. However, I don't know how relevant that is to Karakuri, since almost the entire cast is dead anyway. Feels like just the main trio and a bunch of literal whos will be the only people left by the end.

Attached: [Erai-raws] Karakuri Circus - 31 [720p][Multiple Subtitle].mkv_snapshot_21.34_[2019.05.23_15.35.45]. (1280x720, 1.52M)

Of course, all the fun with those characters got cut in the anime.

Attached: x10.jpg (746x636, 230K)

>literal whos
some of the characters aren't literal whos in the manga...

>ototo died from Zonapha syndrome
I thought people with this disease didn't die, they made quite the point that its worse than death because people is still alive and suffering but can't move or die.

Probably from another disease/complication, phase 2 of Zonapha fucks up the immune system.

This show really has a lot of unnecessary deaths and many characters with their corresponding unnecessary deaths.

Attached: x7.jpg (676x1124, 392K)

So I don't get something, if the Circus bunch were such an important part of the story, why did they entirely skipped their arc? To be honest I don't have any sort of emotinal connection right now.

>I don't have any sort of emotinal connection right now.
I feel the same, and I felt the same when the tamer and the beasts thing.
I guess the manga is just way too large and had to cut a lot. The entire series has been feel rushed since the beginning.
Probably it would have been a show to last like 100 episodes, but there is no more 100 episode anime with very few exceptions

>I guess the manga is just way too large and had to cut a lot.
It's 43 volumes after all
That's unique to stage 3, you can die before the disease reaches it.

He died in stage 2, stage 3 is when you go catatonic and are stuck in an undying state.

Because you can't adapt 43 volumes in 36 episodes, something needed to get cut.
Hell, even the arcs that got adapted were severely butchered in comparison to the manga, the midnight circus arc was the worst, they cut the whole finale/escape of that one.

who will die next ep?

cucks, so me.

Pantalone

Here's every single character in the story, i hope the anime does something similar.

Attached: 1557779239871.jpg (5372x888, 3.18M)

>central characters in the middle spread
>half of them is Bai Jin

Bai Jin is also in another spread. Can't seem to find his elderly version though.

Wait a second, did Vilma and Masaru even met on the anime???

Yes, she tried to kill him around ep 6 or 7

Attached: 1556842000833.jpg (712x1000, 142K)

Shirogane has one of the nicest butts

Attached: 1552595269198.jpg (1920x1080, 187K)

Attached: Karakuri Circus - I Like You Better Like This.webm (1280x720, 2.36M)

I hope that flashback about their mom is going to be relevant in some way and not just a lazy way to make time

But, like, did we ever got a scene with both of them that wasn't Vilma trying to kill him? I can only remember she trying to go kill him and Shirogane stopping her, I don't think that's enough to warrant Masaru reaction during this episode.

That flashback was from the first volumes when the Nakamachis were introduced, but the anime staff got the brillant idea to put it at the end of the series.

Jesus christ.

Probably to make the audience care about them again since they haven't been relevant for like 20 episodes.

We know they were travelling around together for a while, that's enough to know they were at least reasonably close.
Presumably there were some skipped scenes though

Episode 32 PV

youtube.com/watch?v=4ZroJmXSf-o

Attached: 61.jpg (614x483, 200K)

>it's a best boys episode
Excellent

ok

this truly needed to be a 64/48 episodes show instead of 36, everything seems so rushed it barely gives us time to give a fuck about everyone

Attached: DscHaE-VYAEjiez.jpg (2048x1151, 406K)