Anime, manga and LNs that are based on D&D are better than those that were based on typical JRPG, prove me wrong

Anime, manga and LNs that are based on D&D are better than those that were based on typical JRPG, prove me wrong.

Attached: Dungeonmeshi_goblinslayer.jpg (768x547, 246K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=paFBF9nINpA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because it was force (a bit) author out of comfortable zone

That's quite right though.

Still, JRPG's have the best dorama.

Attached: 1558371536410.jpg (1280x1905, 973K)

Are you going comparing the shit that is Goblin Slayer to the perfection coffee Dungeon Meshi?

tpbp
goblin slayer a shit

A Baldur's Gate manga would be good for the next one.

Record of Lodoss War is pretty great

it lacks that one dwarf pirest
and Imoen is the cutest imouto

>Perfection
Meshi is boring but that's ok because it's comfy ,right?

it's entertaining enough for me

>Meshi is boring
Not enough blood, guts, and titties for you?

Attached: 1551460257972.gif (481x481, 126K)

Yeslick? True, I didn't even notice. Also Faldorn and it includes the EE shit but we can't complain. I plan to use this portraits next time I play BG.

Attached: 1558371600235.jpg (1276x1920, 1.28M)

>goblin slayer
>after the first episode of rape the main girls that lust for the mc becomes invulnerable to rape
l mao

Goblin Slayer sucks though

GS is shit though.

Depends on the anime but generally yes

Attached: 50610632-3D8A-4B9E-B23B-AC1212359E3A.jpg (500x746, 227K)

Putting the bottom of the barrel isekaishit-like Goblin Slayer next to Dungeon Meshi should be a bannable offense.

OP your tastes aren't all bad but god damn work on them

Is that guy with the hamster in the upper right from anything besides the D&D comic book series of recent?
It's where I first recognize him from so curious if that run was actually popular or if he's from other stories too.

I regret nothing

Attached: Three Wise Men.png (766x395, 531K)

He literally told you they're from Baldur's Gate.

>GS
>Isekai

Ah sorry

I wasn't aware that Yea Forums hate Goblin Slayer now.
What happened

That's why I added "-like". Same shit, different asses

It was always shit. But retards will pretend Yea Forums dislike it because it's popular and it was FOTM for maybe two weeks last season.

Also it's partly a DM thread, for people who actually like fantasy and not the RPG universe with demon lord and S rank every isekai and GS has been puking out

Nothing. People just don't want it compared to Dungeon Meshi.

Yea Forums has been taken over by gobbos

Why couldn't you protect Imoen's smile?

I swear people are just missing the point on purpose here, OP isn't saying DM and GS are on the same level, just that they're both better than isekai.
He's right too, Japanese takes on western fantasy are usually a lot better. Lodos War is one of the best examples in the genre.

It got an anime, it got popular, and it got shitposters and people who aren't fans who grow extra verbal against what looks like masses of fans.
Same thing anything ever shows up in a more popular media.

>purple drow
This artist is an OG DnDer.

I wouldn't mind a Baldur's Gate anime series, with the harem mod, and Imoen romance mod. Got to make it anime right?

Because there was never an official Imoen romance in the games. Also wasn't there originally a plan to have her killed, I think with Nalia as a replacement for her role?

Well yeah, because JRPGs are usually boring drop down menu simulators where the majority of character building (primarily stats) are automatically done for you. DnD is a thinking man's game.

Both shit.

>her smile and optimism: gone

Attached: 1558630095478.jpg (504x447, 96K)

It's a native isekai.

What is this supposed to be? I don’t recognize any of these characters from Dungeon No Meshi.

Patently false. DnD and other tabletops are games played exclusively by homosexual redditors. People who draw inspiration from board games are unequivocally subhuman.

As long as Aerie's baby is done better.

>Patently false. DnD and other tabletops are games played exclusively by homosexual redditors.

Look at this kid, I bet he got into anime when Pokemon came out. DnD anime predates the fucking internet fag.

youtube.com/watch?v=paFBF9nINpA

Maybe it's time for me to actually start playing Baldur's Gate.

Japs are noticably poor at fantasy with rare exceptions, those just taking good western examples and adapting them are usually better than any originals

only europeans write good fantasy (a lot of which will never get translated from their native language). americans are shit at it since they've got no folklore to draw inspiration from. nips have their own folklore which they mix with western stuff to create their own special blend

GO FOR THE EYES, BOO!

RUUUUUUUSKK!!!!

Kinda gained traction with the whole "RIP AND TEAR" DOOM-vibe and some mild edge in the beginning but people started to realize how shallow and boring it was.

>It’s old therefore it’s good
You know what else is old? Ripping people’s hearts out for the sun god. You wanna bring that one back too, fag?

I'd make sure yours would be the first offering. Wouldn't want total retards living.

Lmao, all it takes is making fun of gay tabletops for the autistic hipsters to start issuing death threats.

Too hot for you? Run back to your hugbox from wherever you came from.

I mean JRPGs kind of spun out of D&D in the first place so I think most would consider that to be true

Too gay more like. Never in a million years can I imagine myself being angry enough over Japanese children’s cartoons to make empty death threats to strangers online.

Why do faggots from Something Aweful even bother coming here? You sound just like one of them.

Attached: lap it up.gif (305x170, 1.26M)

>GS.
>Based on D&D.
It is based on multiple old TRPGs.

Attached: 1544780958828.jpg (1082x688, 359K)

Goblin Slayer is shit though. You can tell these japs aren't trying anymore when they don't even bother to name their characters or locations

>Priestess
>Lizardman
>Elf
>Dwarf
>That city with water

Disgusting.

Dungeon Meshi's alright. I really enjoyed the parts till they got back to the Red Dragon. After that and the more dark bits, it's been draggin on a little. It's still fun, though.

Never been on SA in my life. It's time to take your meds, schizoanon.