Yea Forums sings Fuwa Fuwa time

Last call for Fuwa Fuwa time, you have until the end of tomorrow.
Yea Forums will be singing Fuwa Fuwa time for Keion's 10th anniversary. All the info is in this video: youtube.com/watch?v=ZuPMg10y41o
tl;dr: Submissions need to be in by the 24th of May and should be sent to [email protected]
That's this Friday so get your submissions in soon.

Also being hosted is an Yea Forums sings of Daydream cafe (Gochiusa OP1) and Bokura Ni Tsuite (Ping pong the animation ED) All the info for those are in this video:youtube.com/watch?v=Whz8aCzbgLM
tl;dr: Email is [email protected] due in on the 8th of June
Happy singing

Attached: 8303837815.png (513x550, 256K)

Post vocaroos fags
Please?

Attached: 1553565618069.gif (500x281, 798K)

Just "finished" recording right now. There's one take I'd consider good enough to send right now but there's a bit too much "noise" on the parts I sing the loudest. (Dunno if it's due to shit mic or I really recorded too loud, but I don't see how I'd sing quieter with the same energy)
Any ways to reduce these noises ? It's not background or anything, just happens when I sing high.

Could you post an example?Is it clipping?If it is try moving away from the mic or turning down the mic input volume.

i'd sing but as i grew older my voice got horrible, i did take part in the first Yea Forums sings compilations

I'll have my submission in tomorrow morning

You probably have to turn down the mic a little. I have the same issue because I have a loud singing voice, so I have to turn my mic down to 8-10% to get a decent recording.

Attached: gorn on the gob.gif (300x240, 177K)

When I listen to it the voice regularly hits the red. (I use audacity) moving away the mic doesn't help because it's already moved far away. But now here's the thing even when I decrease the mic's recording volume, my voice still hits the red. It basically has the same audio waves as the others recordings done in any other volume, the voice just sounds more faded out. But even then still gets hit by that audio noise that happens when you sing too loud, even though I feel like I'm not even singing that loud.

This is all fun and good but who out of Zetsubou sensei, Cee san and user wins the Kei user bowl?

>It basically has the same audio waves as the others recordings done in any other volume, the voice just sounds more faded out

That's unusual. If you decrease it a shitton, are you still seeing no difference in waveform amplitude? Also keep in mind that sometimes waveforms are displayed in a logarithmic scale, meaning that a small visual difference can mean it's twice as loud (I don't remember off the top of my head whether Audacity does that but most other programs do).

Cmon faggots, let your kokoro go pyon pyon

>waveforms are displayed in a logarithmic scale
I meant to say volume meters, not waveforms. I have actually no idea how the waveforms are displayed in anything.

If I decrease it a shitton yeah, but then it kills the point. I don't know how I'm supposed to convey energy, or do any kind of high singing if it's gonna get nigger'd by that WRRYYYY noise. I can always try again tomorrow morning with a lower recording volume but I don't know if it will really fix it, that's why I was wondering if there was any favorable settings or shit like that.

You need to identify what causes the clipping.

Is the signal hot overall? Turn the mic volume down or sing further back.
Does it happen only during the Ps and Bs? Try using a pop filter.
Does it happen only during loud parts? Try singing further back from the mic whenever you're singing loudly.

Also how is your mic connected to your computer? If it's connected to a mixer or audio interface, see if it's clipping over there. If so, you'll have to turn down the gain knob over there rather than in the windows settings.

The guy who does audio restoration for Fuwa Fuwa here.

If you record at a low volume where the signal doesn't clip, the mixer can turn it up so that it's at the appropriate level (without having it distort). If you record at a high volume where the signal clips, any data that exceeds 0 dB will be permanently lost. I can try to recreate the lost data based on what's left intact, and this will probably get rid of the nasty sounding distortion for the most part, but the quality suffers from it because it's obviously just a guess of what the data would have been instead of being the actual data. If I only have to do it a little bit, nobody's going to notice the loss in quality, and if the signal clips just a little bit, nobody's going to notice that either, so it's not the end of the world if it's just a little, but the less clipping you can have, the better.

If you move the mic further away from you, it will pick up less of your voice, but it will still pick up the same amount of your room sound so by doing that, you'll get a very roomy recording, which is not ideal. Again, I can remove room reflections from the sound and it's fine if some room reflections are still there when the mixer starts mixing, but less is better.

To make things even more confusing for you, recording too quiet actually makes the signal to noise ratio worse, but this is probably the least of your worries since usually the noise generated by your equipment is super quiet compared to your voice anyway, and as usual, I can remove the noise to an extent and it's fine for there to be a little bit of noise in the end product.

Attached: 1257734.jpg (1700x2217, 385K)

Sing with your diaphragm, user. Use the power that wells up from within. I was the same way until recently.

not sure what that even means. my voice just sounds really harsh, like i'd be smoking glass-infused cigarettes for most of my life. and not in a good way either.

go to Mic settings and then make it so that you can hear yourself, then try testing how to stop the waves.
if you have a shit mic like mine maybe hitting it a bit against the table might help (nothing too rough, and I suggest using this as a last solution rather than first), if not you can try taking stuff like your phone or other electrical devices away from the room, also try so that the mic's cables aren't touching any others.

I don't think any of this might help, but at least you can try.

Try saying "sssssssssssss" as loud as you can, and take note of what muscles you have to use to do that. Then use those same muscles when singing to get a very powerful sound.

That voice description is pretty bizarre, but no matter your vocal quality, your to tone and consistency should improve if you avoid singing solely with your throat. Singing with the diaphragm is definitely a "feel it more than know it" sort of sensation, but basically you want to keep your lower gut tight, and try to use it as a means of launching sound out of your mouth rather than tightening your throat to any degree. It's a little easier to do it with a very deep breath first, since that will naturally inflate and tighten your diaphragm. Then you basically just breathe out your voice it as if it were a bellows stoking a fire, except the fire is your PASSIONATE SONG.

mods need to ban this trash it's more annoying than the fish and should gtfo

>I don't like it so it needs to be censored

it's off topic and disgusting

>Off topic
>Both anime and Yea Forums related
It doesn't get more on topic than this

>anime
>real life

user I know you might think they are but K-on, ping pong the animation or gochiusa aren't real,they are anime

are you smoking crack? and please tell me where the cosplay thread is

Calm down user fun things are fun

no, this needs to fuck off like the moonrunes thread

You are off topic and disgusting.

>.