PROMARE

How long till the Japs confirm it to be shit?

Attached: D7QmY0NVUAARduf.jpg (900x1200, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vzjZdYDmjTk
movies.yahoo.co.jp/movie/プロメア/364779/
eiga.com/news/20190523/21/
youtube.com/watch?v=Lb0G3YPaHfk
filmarks.com/movies/67224
filmarks.com/movies/81278?page=6
movies.yahoo.co.jp/movie/劇場版 響け!ユーフォニアム ~誓いのフィナーレ~/360846/
youtube.com/watch?v=iEAFuueN9vs
youtu.be/tXeBkgiBTac
youtube.com/watch?v=cacuS4ZlYj8
youtube.com/watch?v=hfn7WnX3Gts
youtube.com/watch?v=hwvUsSbWOEE
youtube.com/watch?v=VN9OQyr-PXE
youtube.com/watch?v=DJe4FYGGMTM
youtube.com/watch?v=PvF0FWmztUk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They already did. Prescreening reviews are at best mediocre.

It's already confirmed.

Trigger is finally finished. fufufu

All I care about is the next project teaser.

So how will aliens be hamfisted into this plot?

Fires are all caused by microscopic aliens.

Honestly, the art looks like Tumblr's art.
Also the MC rival being a trap is a big YIKES

I like trigger but the amount of cg and copy pasting in this is disgusting. The trailers are downright horrible.

Yeah, I thought having a male mc and a female villain/rival could be a lot of fun. They dropped the ball before it even began imo.

Japs have shit taste anyways. This only means this gonna be hell of a ride.

Attached: 1558194167255.png (811x657, 294K)

they already did.

The sooner imaishi moves on from ttgl the better. His show hasnt been great aside from KLK & Panty Stocking. Im more looking forward to the team that did Gridman

Trigger hasn't made one decent anime since Inferno Cop, it's shocking how the hell they lasted this long. They need to go bankrupt for the sake of anime for wrongfully brainwashing sheeple into thinking low quality trash like Shit la Shit and One Frame Man are somehow high quality when they are the exact opposite. To quote the opening theme to Mazinkaiser: "In the fire break it down".

I agree, i hope this puts an end for the TTG wankfest

They made LWA short movie, KlK, Luluco and Gridman.

LWA TV was a decent sucess in Japan given how unpopular was the first short movie despite its great quality.

Kiznaiver and Darlifra? Esily forgotten

>They made LWA short movie, KlK, Luluco and Gridman.
All of which were shit

Yeah sure

OST is out and is pretty great.

youtube.com/watch?v=vzjZdYDmjTk

The reviews are way better now after the second screening:

It's bland.

I mean its hard to tell without watching the movie to get connections with scenes but it does sound like more of the same that he has always done.

>50+% perfect scores

Attached: Alien_Hunter_Dandy.jpg (960x531, 125K)

Do the MC and the bishonen antagonist fuck or not?

>We want the fujoshit audience

Spoilers when?

fitting reaction for a faggot that actually is interested in this

>OST
>is pretty great
way too mainstream/pop shit. Guess because it's kino, so it gotta sound like kino, or I don't know. But also depends on how they'll use the soundtrack. The first five minutes weren't that bad.
Other than that this does like fucking KINO.

We already know it's shit. The visuals are disgustingly cheap and lazy. It's full of corner cutting and the plot wont make up for it.

What were you expecting? Most triggertards are underage. How else could they think such lazy and tawdry shit could be good? This cheap garbage is a prime example of the industry's worst tendencies in recent years.

The original reviews were already great. It was almost all perfect scores except for a few dragging the average down, cause that's how averages work.

>From these points, I couldn't put in a story or character at all, and I couldn't stand it and left the room. I wanted to see a story about fighting fire and disasters to achieve lifesaving if the theme was firefighting, and if I had a scenario that would fight terrorism and discrimination

what did he mean by this? is trigger trying to be the SJW studio?

here we tard again..

who are you quoting

user, it's not our fault your taste is of a teens.

Attached: f1e.jpg (600x625, 31K)

Ban evading already? Weren't the 300+ posts deleted yesterday enough?

Learn English.

Is this an insect-brained jap who couldn't tell from the trailers that it was obviously about fighting discrimination against Burnish?

>is trigger trying to be the SJW studio?
seems like it

This trigger cultist is losing his mind. He's run out of arguments and his posts are becoming unintelligible. See

Cringe. I cant watch Disney tier shows like this

Gridman was was boring shit. Even franxx was better.

Pure cringe

Attached: 1529480845282.png (365x250, 146K)

the rat disgusted me even more

Attached: 81293273871.png (1920x1080, 430K)

>this moron can't argue for shit so keep insulting
Did I surprised?

Learn English already you dumb ESL.

>unironically saying sjw
Overreacting aren't we?
>everyone that likes trigger is a cultist
Just fuck off

>Did I surprised?
???

Learn to argue you dipshit, just constantly saying "retard, fag etc. " shows how braindead you're

ESLfags
ESLfags everywhere

Spoiler:
Galo dies halfway through and then Simon randomly shows up and giga drills all the Burnish

ESL-kun, go practice english some more instead of posting on Yea Forums. KTHXBAI

>crazy samefagging trigger cultist woke up

Being an esl is better than being a moron that calls everyone a cultist liking something
It's obvious someone from main cast going to die

>Being an esl is better
We can see this with your posts, so no need to directly tell us

Oh there he is our little faggot that just throws the word cultist everywhere and gets mad when called out for being a dumb fuck

The way that dynamic is set up the female """rival""" isn't even that, many times; just a heroine in waiting

who's overreacting now? it's obvious that you just woke up and recently started spamming the thread.

Spoken like a true franxxfag

>3rd time
>trigger cultist is a massive oblivious hypocrite
pottery

Can you just stop spamming?

Franxx was way better produced than that shit and genuinely more entertaining. No need to seethe yurifag.

this cultist is mentally ill. just r and i

>ここの絶賛ユーザーレビューのアカウント見るとどれもレビュー一つの
新規垢.....みんな騙されないで!

Even the japanese knows Trigger shills are everywhere

based japs

As usual trigger shitters are braindead

They're crazy.

Why every thread related to trigger turns into a shitfest

We don't need them to confirm anything. It's very evident from how cheap the trailers are.

They rarely do but this one was spammed by a cultist who can't deal with differing opinions or criticism. I'm even a trigger fan myself but his samefagging and hypocrisy is just embarrassing. It started around here

nobody actually likes them anymore so the thread is filled with people that hate them, or people that still hold on to a shred of hope that the next thing they put out won't be terrible

Honestly anti triggerfags aren't any better just spamming cultist everytime, like yeah the cg doesn't look good but the movie got plenty of 2d animation. I just want to discuss about the damn movie but everytime it's just two sides jerking off each other

>nobody actually likes them anymore
Sorry but they still have plenty of fans z the reason why trigger is still loved is, they're the one of the very few studios that still makes action blockbusters , they don't take their stories seriously so their shows are mostly fun

fucking this. enough with promare garbage already

How do you type with no eyes?

Shitposters feel obligated. It happens to anything Trigger related now. With Gridman you could tell exactly when they showed up because the threads for the first three episodes were slow but good.

But anti triggerfags are better because they don't get excited over low quality Yea Forums, Yea Forums, adult swim tier anime that's spammed everywhere buy normalfags and people who haven't seen more than 50 anime

it's more that the people that like them are smart enough not to touch these blatant shitflinging threads

>but the movie got plenty of 2d animation
It's fucking 80% cg. And it's all used for the difficult stuff. This is blatant and unapologetic corner cutting.

The first 5 minute was great though, the setup and music, until the cg city arrived, it's really weird first 3 minutes had hand drawn backgrounds

really? That 5 minute trailer felt like 30 minutes to me deus

>I just want to discuss about the damn movie but everytime it's just two sides jerking off each other
There is discussion but the crazy fanboy here can't deal with any criticism and feels the need to sperg out over every negative comment.

Trigger actually got pretty good staff but the management needs to get better, imashi trying new things but it looks like ass, even in the trailer halo's mecha was cg but in a couple of shots it was hand drawn, they obviously can draw it so why cg?

You might want to see a doctor if that's the case desu.

Attached: 198243573.jpg (593x540, 67K)

>ad hominem
why do triggerfags get so defensive over a comment that wasnt even directed at them?

Confirmed releasing worldwide. eiga.com/news/20190523/21/

KLK and Luluco were good. Gridman was forgettable and LWA was average. None of them were "shit".

>Using ad hominem incorrectly
>Doesn't even get a basic joke

Attached: FUCK.png (324x238, 68K)

As if we need them to. It's clear enough by the miserable trailers.

It's already confirmed shit. Just take a look on PV. Hot garbage.

>capitalising greentext

>Using ad hominem incorrectly
user, I dont you know what an ad hominem is and a joke doesnt make it not true.
More school, less anime, user

>Not capitalising greentext
Pathetic

>can't deal with any criticism
What critiscism? just spamming "is shit because I say so"?

The amount of corner cutting is staggering. Literally filled to the brim with cg and copy pasting. It truly baffles me as to how anyone ca defend this lazy shit.

>actual ad hominem

>doesnt know what an ad hominem is

What is it about this movie that attracts all the spergs? I don't recall this happening with other Trigger shows.

The cg is fine to me. I like the designs and the color palette is pleasing to look at. It also uses unique effects like the use of basic shapes for particle effects like all the fire and ice. The cg in Gridman was good too because it was all shaded to match the rest of the show.

You sound awfully mad and defensive. Read the thread.

See &

I said it back then when P&S aired
Trigger will only produce cancer of the season

It’s a movie rather than a series so the threads won’t be around as long. They have to make up for the lost time.

>The cg in Gridman was good too because it was all shaded to match the rest of the show.
That's not good, that disgusting. Have we sunk so low that we're praising cheap cel shaded imitations of traditional anime? It's cost cutting and it's shocking that i even need to say this.

We know you don't.

newfag

>The cg in Gridman was good too because it was all shaded to match the rest of the show.
bad bait

why are some anons complaining about the cg now ? wasnt this movie advertised to be a cg movie?

Please don't reply to blatant shitpost. Just report it for spamming/flooding and move on.

Yesterday more than 300 posts were deleted at once and the threads were paceful for a while, no reason to let a couple of samefagging autists run discussion into the ground when mods can deal with them.

Attached: 71374896532.png (346x353, 166K)

While some anons don't like cg, there are a couple of shitposters here who like to blow the hate out of proportion and deliberately ignore everything else just to cherrypick whatever they don't like about CG and Promare (alongside a massive hateboner for anything Trigger related)

No. It's just horrifyingly cheap and the cgi is used mostly for what's difficult to draw.

This looks like what I shit out this morning

>さらに、世界62の国と地域での配給も決定したことも明らかになり、松山は「『これが日本人が作る熱なんだ』ということが、うまく伝わるといいですよね。海外の方は、日本人に対して『熱い』というイメージはないんじゃないかなと思うので、(本作を見たら)びっくりするじゃないかな」と期待を寄せ
>Furthermore, when it was revealed that the film's worldwide distribution in 62 countries and territories was confirmed, Matsuyama remarked "I hope [Promare] conveys the idea of 'the heat the Japanese people can generate.' People overseas don't think of Japanese as particularly "Hot" people, so hopefully they'll be surprised (when they see the film)."

I think he's right. There's been a lack of burning hot blooded action like that of decades past, so people tend to think japanese people are weak and demure.

>why are some anons complaining about the cg now ?
people complained months ago

>wasnt this movie advertised to be a cg movie?
so? trigger are an anime studio not a cg studio

Because they think cgi is "corner cutting", these retards were arguing smear frames were "corner cutting" too a few threads ago, so go figure.

It's gonna be kino

CG is used for corner cutting.

Where did this meme of hating on Trigger even come from? Disliking popular things doesn't make you original or interesting.

CGI is animation no matter how badly you want to think otherwise.

It abused to cut corners, yes. They try to get it to imitate traditional animation but it never looks the same. This is old news, faggot. Lurk moar.

They're the same people who shitposted FLCL in the last few days and spammed SoraYori and Time Flop before. I don't think there is a logic.

Stop spamming your conspiracies.

>Ctrl+F
>"cultist"

Oh, he's back.

Where does the liking them meme coming from? I genuinely, genuinely want to know. They're the most overrated studio ever yet pretty much all they produce is cheap schlock.

Attached: D7OBiOSUwAAwj9S.jpg:orig.jpg (992x1403, 122K)

>They're the same people who shitposted FLCL
It's literally one person. It's the "anime is not cartoons" guy and he has recently spread to other Trigger shows.

Not him, but the only "cheap" parts of Gridman's CG were deliberate as to match the cheapness of Kaiju movies. You see the monster in episode 1 and your mind immediately thinks of a rubber suit.

Still looks better than Kill la Kill.

>admits to being a spammer in those treads
Stop spamming off topic garbage.

You've lost.
Next.

>cheap cgshit
>better than Trigger's only legitimately good and decently produced show.

Attached: 103928284235925943.png (4000x4000, 84K)

While I am looking forward to the movie, it won't be better Trigger's best show.

>Entire movie aesthetic is based on cgi stylization
>Muh cornercutting

I Wonder how many times this retard is gonna post cheap corner/cost cutting and cultist.

>killl la kill is good.
>kill la kill bad.
The duality of trigger shitposters.

Attached: 09.mkv_snapshot_10.24.png (796x597, 783K)

No. There is sakuga in there but just for the easy stuff.

Please bring it to PR.

I watched the 5 minute preview and it looked really cheaply done. I would honestly compare it to a saturday morning cartoon

It's mostly used for hard to draw stuff like mechanics and large structures. It lacks proper coherence with the characters and aesthetic flare like them too. Also are you really suggesting this blatant cg copy pasting isn't cost cutting? It's extremely unlikely that there will be some deep narrative reason as to why these hydrants are 1:1 carbon copies of eachother. The lack unique imperfections seen in proper background art.

god it's hilarious you keep accusing other people of being ESL

This copy and paste is indefensible.

Attached: 01.png (1920x1080, 1023K)

It would be the first time that I'd go watch anime at the cinema.

>Why isn't the entire runtime of the movie sakuga??
>They're using cgi to cut corners!!

Attached: seriously faggot.jpg (1280x720, 333K)

Something can be stylised and used to cut corners too.

>still seething about being called an ESL

>Entire city is run on the idea of preventing fires
>WHY ARE THERE SO MANY HYDRANTS
>THEY'RE CUTTING CORNERS

Seebefore sperging out. They have no unique imperfections. It's just lazy and it's not the only copy pasting either.

>implying that i'm asking for too much
No. Over 80% of this is CGshit and it's a god damn movie. I've never seen anything this cheap. MP 100 is pretty much all sakuga and that's a tv anime.

They're not supposed to have unique imperfections. The city is meant to appear perfect and orderly, and it suggests how omnipresent their vigilance against Burnish is that they have all these superfluous hydrants lining the streets.

>deflecting
Weren't you the spammer whining about people having no arguments a while ago? This is sad.

Nope. Despite the fact that you can't stop projecting and screaming samefag at everyone, you're dealing with different people.

First 80% now over 80% the amount of cg keeps climbing.

What the fuck? I've not accused a single person of being a samefag in this thread. Are you sure you're not projecting?

Why do you assume everyone who posts is the same person? It's around that much.

Not even the slightest? You can very well show that and still have tiny imperfections. It doesn't really make sense and screams laziness. Going off the other copy/paste in the trailer it doesn't seem likely.

Wait until he finds out that they make movies that are 100% CG

Attached: 12978493782354.png (716x370, 285K)

It's pretty obvious who the samefagger is.

The PVs do that already.

You're delusional. They buildings vehicles and mechs were all done in cheap cg too because they were too lazy to draw them. The mechs literally imitate traditional style.

>parts of Gridman's CG were deliberate as to match the cheapness of Kaiju movies
That can be done in 2d.

>Not even in the slightest?
Yes. The city being completely clean and uniform is a very clear purposeful choice.

Trigger get worse and wose with each new thing they put out. They've made nothing particularly good since KLK.

You're just obtuse. It would undermine the effect they're going for.

Damn guys, take a fucking midol.

No it wouldn't. There's a difference between clean and sterile.

How convenient.

Yes, and which one do you think they're going for?

That wouldn't make it any less lazy.

trigger has been taking nothing but L's kiznaiver and Little witch, so its not really surprising

Attached: 1548045924569.png (500x333, 67K)

This shit is astoundingly unremarkable.

Luluco was decent enough.

That's why i said particularly good. The rest ranges from mediocrity right down to schlock.

The problem with Trigger is they are run by westaboos so they are trying to cater to the west.

Whenever Gridman would do a 2D cut it stopped trying to be toku and was just regular hyper active action movement.

>still trying to get the last reply
That's obviously not the point. Are you actually this stupid? You triggertards will defend anything no matter how cheap and shitty. Go fuck up a Kyoani or SHAFT thread instead of defending this, if it makes you feel any better. Go complain about the crappy CG cars in Tsurune or the retreaded CG backgrounds in Fate Extra or something. It would be a better use of your time than this.

>schizo poster shitting up his own bait thread again

No need. One look at the trailers is enough to see just how lazy and jejune this shit is.

Are you fucking retarded or something?

This sums it up pretty well.

You're actually braindead.

Actual laziness would be recycling the backgrounds from Gridman. The setting is a bright and clean city to make the fire and other effects stand out more. A more realistic look would detract from the style they’re going for and honestly would look worse. It reminds me of what Mirrors Edge was going for.

The character designs don't help your case. They're very simplistic like LWA, more so even. Except this shit doesn't have that show's redeeming qualities like visual coherence.

Literally what do you mean by this. Simplistic character designs and simplistic, minimalist environments. They're perfectly cohesive.

>dude vaporwave Kamina lmao
trigger ran out of ideas

It's unbelievably lazy user.

The PVs are really disappointing, it's like the budget is nonexistent. Feels disingenuous to call this a movie desu.

Are you being dense on purpose?

That doesn't mean anything and has nothing to do with your original claim of "no visual coherence."

Who cares what they think. We can see how cheap and awful they are by ourselves.

Are you kidding? This shit has awful cg backgrounds that clash with the character art. LWA is hand painted most of the time. And it's not lazy compared to this "movie".

>the cost-cutting is part of the aesthetic!
>it's cohesively bad looking!
do not mourn triggerniggers. mourn their cursed existence, just as you would the walking dead.

Except it doesn't clash at all. And you seriously need to get over this complex where you think CG is inherently lazy and cheap.

Like we need them to confirm anything. It's the epitome of insipid shit. I can't believe how bad the production values are. This isn't a movie it's a joke.

Attached: kiniro08.png (1280x720, 633K)

Jesus Christ.

Attached: 19038958124328943.png (1920x1080, 1.7M)

Stop responding to this retard just leave him to keep spamming the same shit over and over.

>stop spamming
>while proceeding to spam more

>Except it doesn't clash at all.
>spammer replying to every post again
Why don't you just go shit on some garbage Kyoani show like tsurune instead of defending this cancer you autistic trigger cultist? It literally does clash. This is a property of the fucking visuals yet you deny it. You're unbelievably autistic and delusional. The chracter and object in the foreground are cleary hand drawn and background is fucking 3dcg.

Attached: cap-01.png (1152x648, 623K)

Blind fuck

>can't read

Get glasses, spammer

Are you fucking retarded or are you just the same autst replying to himself? The fucking cgi clashes with the hand drawn characters and it's used becuase they don't want to put the effort into/lack the skill to draw it.

Please point out my other posts in this thread so I can have a laugh.

He's right you faggot. It looks like a ps1 game with overly simplistic cartoon network knockoffs for characters.

i know right? it's crazy how hypocritical they are

This.

Not that poster but in 99.99% of cases it literally is inherently cheaper and lazier than traditional. Acquire a brain before posting.

Trips of truth. Let the apologist be damned.

Yep. And the thread went from almost 1:1 post to ip ratio down to 3:1. This trigger cultist is so pathetic.

>literally garish effects and cgshit
The trailers for this movie are depressing. I really miss the sakuga, no holds bared fanservice and bombastic action of KLK. Nu Trigger fucking suck.

Fucking this. It's like studios don't try anymore and retards will continuously defend and enable them. I miss ambitious projects like Redline.

>KLK
>Sakuga
It was filled with cheap animation and corner cutting.

Redline was a failure and bankrupted Madhouse.

Yea normalfags have shit taste. What else is new?

It's producton values massigvely dwarf this shit.

>cheap animation and corner cutting
Hardly. And most of the time you don't notice.

>entire episodes are basically slideshows

You're wrong but that doesn't mean the production values or the episodes were bad/poorly produced.

youtube.com/watch?v=Lb0G3YPaHfk
This looks amazing, even the slideshow moments.

Stop spamming this shit thread.

I think only the common issue that the nips had was that at times there's a bit too much going in the fight that makes it hard to follow sometimes but otherwise they liked it. It's also pretty much non-stop action for 2 hours.

>It's also pretty much non-stop action for 2 hours.
Sounds perfect for braindead people.

Also it's averaged out at 4/5 on reviews.

>trigger will never make something this good again
>all we get now is soulles cgi shit
It's hurts. It really does.

I agree. If you prefer stills of well drawn teenagers with just their mouths moving and "profound" themes and googled Philosophy quotes this anime will not be for intellectuals like you.

>Thats a boy
Fuck dudes, shit like astolfo or felix never did anything to be, but i really really wish Lio was a girl

>unironically saying this while defending literal schlock
get lost

Lots of seething going on in this thread

That's a stretch. The reviews are at the very most mediocre.

Fucking SAO Ordinal Scale is higher rated than this tripe.

filmarks.com/movies/67224

filmarks.com/movies/81278?page=6

It's just a couple trigger cultists spamming.

I miss old Trigger. KLK is still one of my favourite shows. I miss when they were creative like this. Now all they do is make yuribait and cgshit or plagiarise other works.

That would be anti-trigger autists spamming

I'm excited for the movie and accept the fact that other people might not enjoy it. I'm not going to dedicate my entire existence on this board to shitting on other people for having differing opinions.

It looks unique at the very least.

Stop bickering, Yea Forums.

Attached: 1558645350087.jpg (649x638, 42K)

Not really. Thread was fine and constructive until one isis tier fanboy showed up.

>It looks unique at the very least.
Not really. There's shitloads of simplistic cel shaded cgi. The polygon stuff also looks very similar to effects from the HnK opening.

>Don't ask questions don't critique just consume

A whole 0.1 less than fucking SAO. I mean, who's even heard of that franchise? Is this the end of Trigger?

How many anime have done the "2D characters in a full 3D environment" visual style for it's entire run? Usually for certain cuts, but never the entire basis for it's visuals.

movies.yahoo.co.jp/movie/劇場版 響け!ユーフォニアム ~誓いのフィナーレ~/360846/

Uh oh!

KLK had all those things

Ufotable a serious offender. It always looks bad and jarring.

I was mostly referring to the concept of the film in terms of plot, but I see what you're talking about with the art style

Hibike had disgustingly shitty 3dcg background characters. Go make a thread complaining about that instead of defending this schlock then.

gotta wait 6 fucking months for blu ray to come out then another month for subs.

When the fuck is it going to get a English release date?

Attached: 1535257392400.jpg (220x219, 13K)

I too have a taste for teens.

Attached: 1548757069856.jpg (640x640, 81K)

it's literally discount gurren lagan

>constructive
I mean, I get you just wanted your safespace to shit on trigger, but calling it constructive is a stretch.

These are Trigger's best shows and they're all still trash. How does that make you feel? Angry Frustrated? Willing to kill someone? I can understand that, most people deserve to die anyway and it's not like life really mattesr if you aren't rich and powerful, money is power and power is freedom. You cannot be free without either and if you don't have it, death is the only other way you can be free.

The difference is that here the whole visual style was developed around this idea rather than being used for specific moments

Holy shit retard no, UFO uses cgi very well

Who the fuck are you quoting to?

>starts out with some american sounding crappy pop song
No thanks

Luluco and Gridman though.

You have shit taste user.
The ost is great

Fate Zero looks fucking awful. The characters and backgrounds don't look like they inhabit the same space. Fuck off back t r.eddit.

Shit, forgot the image, still, these are trigger's best and it's all still mediocre garbage

Attached: image.jpg (2400x1357, 408K)

Who cares what they think? We're capable of forming our own opinions. That being said i'm in awe at how cheap and shitty the PVs are looking.

Yep you're retarded, ufotable usually praised because they use cg well, also
>muh reddit
You're just proving my point

Gridman is boring yuribait.

So which is gonna be the "Satsuki theme" of the album?

Well you're pretty fucking retarded.
Klk was good, Lwa was okay but movie was great, luluco was fun and ssss gridman was meh. None of them is garbage.

>unironically defending ufoturd shit
That's a fucking bad thing. Can't you think for yourself?

>no Ninja Slayer
>no Inferno Cop
absolute pleb chart

You just keep proving my point, at this point you're just an embarrassing retard

Literally WORLDBIGFLAMEUP
youtube.com/watch?v=iEAFuueN9vs

Ufotable always had great animation and used cg well, it's not my problem if you're too stupid to understand

>thing people like + any insult
>OMG got them in EPIC style

Oh fuck you. You have no point, just an appeal to authority. Ufotable also have this problem in token ranbu and to a lesser extent in Kimetsu no Yaiba.

Disappointed as fuck, I thought the concept art looked good but everything from the actual movie looks cheap, this isn't anywhere near the production quality of KLK, and this is a movie.

Trigger can do so much better, are they in financial problems ?

Nah ssss gridman and ditf sold well, maybe they're making other secret projects

>making your backgrounds and characters look like they don't belong in the same space despite there being no narrative reason for that
>good
Keep defending shit.

Yes they are, Gridman was a massive flop no one watched.

Attached: 1330371905536.jpg (600x600, 66K)

>maybe they're making other secret projects
not him, i sure fucking hope so because this movie is looking like some real garbage.

Thing you said is fucking retarded, they fit well.

You know what else will be a flop? The KLK game, no one will play it because is full of cgi shit.

No. This is a known problem, ufoturd eater.

>best selling anime of its season
>thinks it flopped
Why Yea Forums is so fucking retarded

The rest of Yea Forums and the daily threads that occurred heavily disagree with you

imagine believing that gridman flopped

>no one watched
This part is true. It's so boring and there's no animation in it, just cgshit.

Nan, that's a game. 2D cant be generated in real time, so cg is fine there. Could be good.

Why can't you come up with an actual argument "muh ufoturd" cgi was used well

Flopped outside of japan because of how boring it was. Well at least it cured my insomnia.

>KLK
>Production values
That was made on a shoestring and had serious production problems, it was a miracle it turned out so well.
This doesn't look cheap at all. It's incredibly stylized and makes actual use of CGI, like PSG and KLK (sometimes) instead of using it as a crutch.
Gridman was a huge success and Franxx was profitable despite people raging about it. They're not going bankrupt anytime soon. Blehanon will probably kill himself once he gets bored of shitposting in a few years and Imaishi will still be making anime.
Imagine actually believing this.

Attached: 1558287351409.jpg (1133x802, 157K)

An argument was made, you braindead shit. The hand drawn characters clash with the cgi backgrounds and there is no narrative reason for this. Their shitty effects cgi also often obscure the action scenes and make it hard to parse what's going on, on the screen.

They could have made it with hand drawn sprites, like Cuphead, or at least animate the cutscenes. Instead of cuting corners with the cgi shit that tries to look like 2D animation.

Except it looked great, you just said it looked bad, you gave nothing to prove you're point, therefore you are a moron

Maybe it didn't flop financially, but it sure was a time flop.

>That was made on a shoestring
Budget =/= production value you massive retard.

>instead of using it as a crutch
It literally does this for mechs and buildings.

>le CGI shit.
>when talking about basic 3d cel-shading in a video game.
I get that you're trying to make CG into a derogatory term, but even Dragonball Fighterz uses 3D models. IF fails due to its gameplay, not presentation.

W-why is everyone calling him not-Kamina?

>time flop
user please leave before I break your neck

imagine believing that a toku reboot based on a toku series beloved in japan was made for the fucking west.

Keep making more retarded excuses so that I can laugh.

>he's completely retarded

Attached: 1923784238479324.gif (500x281, 850K)

>Budget =/= production value you massive retard.
Read the rest of the sentence. The whole production was a complete mess.
>It literally does this for mechs and buildings.
You mean everything? Literally everything in this film uses it because Imaishi has a massive hard on for the technology.

It's because braindead shittters like you caused the word "flop" to absolutely lose all of it's meaning.

because he looks, acts, and is Kamina

>comparing indie passion project to licensed anime games.
The autism is real.

cause they've only seen one anime and don't know how common expies are

Excuse me, but you're the one that can't prove his point, till then you have no place to call someone else a retard you fuctard

>Flopped outside of japan
Japanese animation studios care about profit from their Japanese audience, not westerners. If they targeted to the west then almost every anime would be a "flop" then.

The fuck is a "time flop", spreg?

What's wrong with the gameplay?

Attached: 932843884274923.png (625x626, 86K)

Lurk moar.

Just a retarded meme argument

To slow, clunky, made by the b-team who made the LWA game, etc.

absolute gold.

Attached: 5ce10ef1-d61d-4322-a489-adbd33620c02..jpg (1080x833, 30K)

>Imaishi tries something different
>everyone hates it
Well I guess now he's going to be stuck doing TTGL clones to fund his studio.

See

A forced meme invented by a samefag in 2018 that came out of VEG/SorYori threads.

Pretty sure it's the same guy who tried to push "native isekai."

>everyone hates it
just one annoying as hell anti-trigger fuck tard who only knows cutlist and cgshit as insults.

The only thing I agree with is that some CG is off putting but it isn't unbearable

>different
How are overly simplistic designs and cel shaded cg, different? This shit has been the bane of western cartoons and cost cutting in modern anime.

>retard can't say anything so he tries acting smug

Why are you lying on the internet? It's made by a completely different company and there's been no complaints from anyone who's demo'd it about it being clunky.

Okay tinfoil.

The cg in movie is colorful and geometric, it's definitely something different but unique doesn't mean it's good. Honestly if it was just some backgrounds it could've been better

you can literally see for yourself in the archive

I'm glad that stupid term died out fast, it was ridiculous seeing it in GS and other threads threads

I'm ready

>even the slideshow moments.
as much as I like KLK, even I know you're full of shit. Even Kemono Friends' level of 3D animation is better than literally no animation.

>188557257
>post Sol moeshit while complaining about animation.
You don't get to pretend to have standards.

Fuck off. There is nothing wrong with creative use of stills you anime hater. Animation is not inherently better than still frames.

Am I the only person who enjoyed Ninja Slayer?
I loved the artstyle and it was pretty funny. The music was good also.

youtu.be/tXeBkgiBTac
Looks fine to me. Really don't like the main dude's voice though. Sounds like it's forcing itself to be hot-blooded but just comes across as try hard.

>geometric
The HnK Opening does this and it does it without looking really ugly and garish either.

Attached: OP - Houseki no Kuni - OPENING.webm (1280x720, 348K)

I have mixed feelings about it

>hurrr moeshit
back to manimetard

My sentiments exactly, user-kun

It's all over the HnK opening.

Attached: 120928493083824.png (1920x1080, 1.75M)

I enjoyed it. I probably would have liked it a lot more if it didn't use Inferno Cop tier animation though.

Attached: 1448820161466.jpg (960x720, 61K)

PSG is Gainax though and Trigger doesn't even exist yet back then

Not at all, Ninja Slayer was a blast. And another production where people flipped the fuck at out first about what Trigger was doing (they tried to say that it was an insult to the original novels, which is hilarious if you're familiar with them at all).

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Ninja Slayer - 05 [720p].mkv_snapshot_12.24_[2015.05.19_18.59.11].jpg (960x720, 113K)

3. It looks so much better here. Unlike this cheap, sorry excuse for a movie.

Attached: 810291283830892.png (1920x1080, 2.25M)

Wasn't Trigger practically born from the PSG staffers?

>they tried to say that it was an insult to the original novels
Kek did people really said this

>Ninja Slayer was 4 years ago
What the fuck

Attached: 1443483512360.webm (644x486, 1.1M)

Looks way too much like kamina

Yes, Trigger staff is the same staff that made flcl,pns,ttgl

Because some cuts just work better 2D. That's literally how HnK and Gridman did it. Mostly 3D for stylish reasons but certain bits are 2D because it works better like that.

Don't compare shitman to fucking HnK and it's just cost cutting.

>they obviously can draw it so why cg?
Pure greed and laziness. It's cheaper faster and easier to shit out CGI so there's not much incentive to try anymore. It's sad that people defend this.

>Mostly 3D for stylish reasons
Yea right. That shit is there to cut corners. CGI mechanics fucked up the new flcl sequels too.

>it's just cost cutting.
well yeah just done in reverse
instead of using cg to save money its 2d

Not necessarily if it's been done by professionals and not outsourced chinks. The CGI works for HNK and Promare, it was pretty average in Gridman but better than 90% of CGI in seasonal shows. Critics were in fact praising how fluid and stylish it looked in Promare. For a pure action film, CGI is a requirement especially for camerawork.

Yes. Those 2/3 rare select few scenes in HnK that are done in 2d like the splash, sphene or phos trying on clothes demonstrate the few places traditional is cheaper. The rest of fucking HnK is filled with cost cutting cgi that's unfaithful to the manga.

Attached: 091273283589234.jpg (3412x960, 1.22M)

The image on the right could just as easily been done using CGI equipment if the artist was skilled enough, what's your point?

>The CGI works for HNK and Promare
No it doesn't.

>it was pretty average in Gridman but better than 90% of CGI in seasonal shows
The backgrounds look like the same cheap generic fucking shit from imoimo. Because they fucking are.

>For a pure action film, CGI is a requirement especially for camerawork.
Because no one cares to put the effort in to do it traditionally. Thanks for stating the obvious.

STOP FUCKING LYING TO YOURSELF. CGshit has it's limitations. It never ever works out that way. Some traditional art don't have 3d models and transform when the camera pans around them. Depth is unrealistic.

Did someone sum up the plot yet

AAAAAAA

Attached: 1531655772553.webm (1280x720, 2.88M)

Watered down gurren lagan.

This doesn't look good at all.

>The CGI works for HNK and Promare
Yes it does.
>The backgrounds look like the same cheap generic fucking shit from imoimo. Because they fucking are.
No they didn't. Stop lying.
>Because no one cares to put the effort in to do it traditionally. Thanks for stating the obvious.
Because it's a fucking shitty inconvenient way. If you're trained in the same principles it makes literally no difference. All the "traditional" animation is done on computer software by everyone so you're defending nothing you dumb retard.
>CGshit has it's limitations.
It's limited by whoever's using it

Attached: 1544303120237.jpg (1920x2502, 506K)

So is it shit or not?
I'm considering going to watch it today but I also dont want to waste 1600円

It's excellent.

Attached: 1517100212760.gif (800x450, 1.1M)

Total garbage.

Attached: D7RU2q4UEAAh9w5.jpg orig.jpg (1594x2048, 661K)

based Yea Forums

ANY actual spoilers yet? And I'm not talking about autists shouting REEEEEE!!!!

>Yes it does.
No, it really doesn't.

>No they didn't. Stop lying.
I'm not and i'm talking about the buildings and interiors.

>Because it's a fucking shitty inconvenient way.
No you fucking art hating shitbag. It's what you need to do to realise the aesthetic properly.

>It's limited by whoever's using it
3DCG shit has it's limitations. Even basic AI can make better looking stuff you faggot.

Seriously don't waste your money. t's pure schlock.

Attached: example-76213.jpg (1024x1024, 70K)

Galo dead

nice

And here, we see the duality of man.

>the duality of man.
I'm pretty sure Mr. Garbage over here is a sissy boy.

Attached: 4m667531.jpg (450x573, 18K)

>No, it really doesn't.
Yes it does, everything down to the style, the sharp geometric feel and fluidity of the animation is all down to CGI.
>I'm not and i'm talking about the buildings and interiors.
Nothing seems out of place here.
>No you fucking art hating shitbag. It's what you need to do to realise the aesthetic properly.
So if it's drawn on a computer it doesn't have the aesthetic. Is that generic looking "example" you posted supposed to prove your point? Weird, since that was digitally rendered too. Next.
>3DCG shit has it's limitations. Even basic AI can make better looking stuff you faggot.
I don't see what AI has to do with 3DCG since CGI is literally just a tool that artists use like they would use any other tools or materials.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] SSSS.Gridman - 02 [720p].mkv_snapshot_11.36_[2018.10.14_20.27.14].jpg (1280x720, 86K)

its not actually hot blooded.

he's trying channel the kabuki actor style.

Wait, is it going to be subbed in America!

That looks fucking disgusting.

But when though? When is this bitch coming to America?

No. Learn nippon speak please

Galo turns into a burnish

Don't forget kray kray too. That's so obvious in the trailer

>Yes it does, everything down to the style, the sharp geometric feel and fluidity of the animation is all down to CGI.
No. It's just corner cutting and that doghsit you just listed is not inherent to 3d. It just serves as a way out of putting in real effort and clashes with the sakuga.

>Nothing seems out of place here.
You blind twat, that hideous matte 3d cabinet clashes with the character.

>So if it's drawn on a computer it doesn't have the aesthetic.
No. That's exactly why, I didn't say that you inane spammer.

>Weird, since that was digitally rendered too.
Just figured that out now, cretin?

>I don't see what AI has to do with 3DCG since CGI is literally just a tool that artists use like they would use any other tools or materials.
It can already mimic the hand drawn traditional anime aesthetic better than 3d cgshit ever could.

His musical theme kind of gives it away, too.

Someone please tell me at least Lio makes it through!

His power becomes too hot at the end he ended up genderbent

Well it sucks and I don't like it

Attached: tell-me-its-not-true.jpg (450x599, 159K)

>No. It's just corner cutting and that doghsit you just listed is not inherent to 3d. It just serves as a way out of putting in real effort and clashes with the sakuga.
It's not corner cutting you dumb retard, it takes just as much time if used properly as it is being in HNK and Promare. You probably wouldn't even realize it in some shows. Someone probably posted Kyoani Sakuga which you creamed your pants over without realizing it was CGI.
>You blind twat, that hideous matte 3d cabinet clashes with the character.
You mean the windows, do you need your eyes checked. Please elaborate on how this looks anything like imoimo which you claimed earlier.
>No. That's exactly why, I didn't say that you inane spammer.
>Because no one cares to put the effort in to do it traditionally. Thanks for stating the obvious.
There is no difference between "doing it traditionally" and using a computer to draw. Like you'd have any idea either you anime hating troll.
>It can already mimic the hand drawn traditional anime aesthetic better than 3d cgshit ever could.
Are you retarded. 3dcg is just a tool used by someone to draw. You can draw with an "anime aesthetic" on a tablet. It doesn't matter if an AI does that too. You probably wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

>It's not corner cutting you dumb retard, it takes just as much time if used properly as it is being in HNK and Promare.
No. They're just too lazy/lack the talent animate the mechs by hand. Stop fucking defending this you cultist.

>You probably wouldn't even realize it in some shows.
Maybe when it's well hidden in the background. If it's like that and reasonable considering the limitations of tv anime then sure i wouldn't have much of a problem with it.

>Someone probably posted Kyoani Sakuga which you creamed your pants over without realizing it was CGI.
Oh please.

>Please elaborate on how this looks anything like imoimo which you claimed earlier.
The interiors of the houses look similar. It's just generic low budget cgshit for fuck sake. I don't even have the episodes on my computer, i'd have to download them to show you.

>anime hating troll
Maximum irony. A cgshit apologist like you has no right to call anyone else an anime hater.

Just saw the movie in theaters. Lio and kamina 2.0 have hot gay homo sex at the end

>needing the japs to tell him it's shit

i think the trailers speak for themselves lmao

*unzips*
Go on...

Redline had excellent animation and good direction but wasn't a good movie. Congratulations, you're a brainlet.

wait a minute, what kind of gay sex are we talking about?

The gay kind?

The super gay kind?

Or the super retarded, disgusting, bdsm, makes not, you did not think was possible gay sex.

I would say it is a good movie up until the ending, which is cheesy and lame. It's a shame, because if it had a god-tier ending it would easily be in the top 10 anime of all time.

yea

What was the ending? And how cheesy could it be?

>alongside a massive hateboner for anything Trigger related
This appears to be the latest popular bandwagon for the lemming crowd. You can see it in the kneejerk negative reaction to absolutely every possible aspect. I'm staying neutral until I can actually see it for myself. KlK was a fun ride and seems like forever ago now.

Attached: 1393116754077.png (640x2168, 1.5M)

It was six years ago, which might as well be forever.

Not if you rewatch KLK on a weekly basis.

Attached: 345jn45-1.gif (509x600, 272K)

>they win race
>MC and girl kiss in mid-air while saying "I love you"
>roll credits
It just felt so anti-climactic. It doesn't help that their romance didn't feel fleshed out enough to justify it.

almost every track there is the embodiment of the word "generic" in music form

>not being a sheep and mindlessly consuming cheap unimpressive garbage makes you a "lemming"
sasuga triggertard

Unsurprisingly, Japan is far and away the largest consumer of anime in the world. It doesn't need to succeed outside of Japan to be a hit.

(you)

Attached: 1536639680936.gif (500x258, 109K)

Oh what a shocking revelation.

Attached: d46.gif (500x281, 1.39M)

>post literally begins with the word "Unsurprisingly"
>HURR WHAT A SHOCKING REVELATION

plz tell its not THIS cheesy. My nachos will be saturated! And what happen to my son Lio!

>minimalist art style
fucking gross

Attached: vomitchan.jpg (680x680, 85K)

he cute

>Unsurprisingly
cant you read?

I was talking about Redline, not Promare.

>can't into obvious sarcasm

youtube.com/watch?v=cacuS4ZlYj8
I think if there are aliens they might be good guys this time.

>o-only pretending

Ahhh, now this. This is a great tune! I still don't understand who had the brilliant idea to make half the soundtrack like Mako's stupid tune.

Attached: 10124524523781.gif (330x291, 226K)

Attached: 189284937897378213.jpg (1280x720, 181K)

Anyone else notice how the anti-trigger/flcl spammer only seems to like generic 2010s moeshit?

Here's another great one, even better than the latter, which, after listening in full, is rather a tad bit boring, but this:
youtube.com/watch?v=hfn7WnX3Gts

Attached: 34m5d-1.jpg (825x720, 53K)

I generally enjoy anime based on fun/investment. As long as the CG isn’t distractingly bad, and the movie is fun, I’m alright with it.

400 post and still not a single review. I thought we had many english teachers on this board.

>"anti-trigger" spammer
>moeshit boogeyman
pottery

Now that's more like it:
youtube.com/watch?v=hwvUsSbWOEE

Attached: 1547704162011.jpg (445x384, 42K)

The trailers say enough. Japs will probably eat it up though since they like shit.

It's a shit ripoff of Harime Nui's theme from fucking KLK.

youtube.com/watch?v=VN9OQyr-PXE

>Sawano music sounding similar to each other
No fucking way

Oh, here's the we're all gonna fucking die hype song:

Attached: 1525306678320.gif (500x471, 400K)

It's crazy how bad they managed to make the trailers. Never come a across such a cheap piece of shit advertised as movie before.

>Harime Nui's theme
Sawano at his best. The hard, metallic sounds. The harsh bass. Aggressive as shit. Yeah, it's better. But the new song is hardly a rip off of this one. Artists tend to have a style, you know?

youtube.com/watch?v=PvF0FWmztUk

OST feels like Kill La Kill 2.0

Attached: 1536643909038.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

That’s not a bad thing.

My wife Satsuki is so cute

*Discount KLK

No, not at all. But I feel KLK's OST was way stronger. More powerful and RAW. Then again, I might be biased because I love the shit out of KLK.

Attached: 1526941010463.jpg (1920x1080, 115K)

yea it is, bland shit

wait till you actually see the movie and hear the music in context

If someone can code into kill la kill which role doe every character fit and why? Also who is the senketsu/kamina?

What will its MPAA rating be when it's released in America?

This.

Prob PG-13 I guess unless there is a scene simmilar to ragyo's bath in kill la kill . ALSO WHEN THE FUCK IS IT COMING OUT IN AMERICA?

It's Sawano you can immediately guess the context just by music alone.

>ALSO WHEN THE FUCK IS IT COMING OUT IN AMERICA?
Hopefully never desu.

any websites that already posted spoilers?

Imaishi said he wanted to create this film for a global audience, so I really doubt he'd include something so risque.

what are those 62 countries

ok look I'm on your side but Ufotable anime looks terrible

this looks like MMD quality with those stock gems and effects

>jaggies
>clipping
please stop

spoiler

Attached: 3097341.gif (500x371, 652K)

cancer

oh no no no

depending on how you take this it's gonna be a film with some important representation here and there
or we get little to no jerk off material and risky themes
or both because either way you get banned in Russia and China
or we get something that plays safe and straight like a pokemon game and contains none of the above

DOES AKKO MAKE A CAMEO

THE FLICKER OF THE CANDLELIGHT IT HYPNOTIZES LIKE YOUR STARE

Attached: 1444233678637.jpg (636x448, 55K)