Credit: The promised weeb posting facebook page

Credit: The promised weeb posting facebook page

Attached: ZomboMeme 23052019113417.jpg (1024x952, 113K)

Is this the worst meme format twitter has ever shat out?

fuck off back to facebook gayhomofaggot.

When you [mundane thing like drinking water] was pretty bad, but this is up there.

This image made me throw up in my mouth.

Attached: 1557062246326.jpg (681x594, 358K)

doesnt this meme kind of contradict itself? if nobody says nothing, aren't they saying something? or am i missing the point entirely? holy fuck i'm out of touch with zoomer memes

stop, the only reason I put up with you faggots is to avoid this garbage

I don't get it either
If nobody is there to say anything, then aren't the depicted events just, like, happening on their own? Isn't that the default? Acting directly in response to another person speaking is the exception, not the rule.

Btw Is a nice meme

I'm pretty sure the "joke" is supposed to be something along the lines of "who asked for this?" in reference to someone/something doing something that's supposed to be crazy or completely random. Not that they're literally around other people who aren't saying anything. It's a shitty meme either way.

How autistic you have to be to not understand the logic behind a retarded zoomer meme

no i get it, it's just the idea of "nobody saying nothing" to me sounds like somebody saying something

Attached: 1460829314580.png (239x237, 29K)

>2019
>taking the word 'literally' at face value

Attached: 1558060948637.jpg (1280x720, 167K)

>no one
actually isnt the chief police the one giving them the order to go after the fetishist?

brainlet

It's not "nobody saying nothing" (which does imply someone said something)
It's "nobody saying anything" (which is the exact opposite)
Nothing in the meme format implies a double negative, you came up with the double negative entirely on your own.

but they already establish no one is saying anything, that includes literally no one so someone said something by adding another negative?

the very first 3 itersations of this format were funn desu, it wasn't even a format to begin with just some randos making jokes about the Harry Potter changes Rowling did. Afterwards it just became whatever the fuck people find funny

it feels like normalfags have a need to add letters because they are too stupid to read a simple image, they need letters to explain to them why an image is funny, how sad this is how memes degenerate

Not the police, but the otter boss.

I don't even understand why this is a "meme" or how is something like this funny.

Attached: Kill everyone in this thread.webm (852x480, 2.96M)

"No one is saying anything" is actually a kind of complicated statement logically (at least compared to how simple it looks) so I can understand your confusion, especially if English isn't your first language
"No one is saying anything" could be rephrased as "Given any thing which might be said, there does not exist anyone who is saying that thing"
This does NOT imply that someone said something; if someone did say something, then given that something, there WOULD exist that someone who was saying it, which would contradict the above statement.

if i had that power, i would become a Yea Forums mod right that instant and purge the furfags, including the ironic ones

>mods_wet_dream.webm

This the new season of Death Note?

>facebook meme

Attached: you saying we some kind of justice leauge.jpg (3840x2160, 415K)

I think it's that one show about the kid and old guy that get super powers and kid goes power crazy.

Time's up janny

Attached: 1552425218189.png (320x320, 41K)

Only children like you want to understand garbage memes forced by retards.