Kengan Omega Ch.19

Awakening

Attached: Kengan Omega_c19p01.png (960x1361, 1.14M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nBxs4Tq8A5E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: Kengan Omega_c19p02.png (960x1361, 1.38M)

Adam has returned to the se... wait what?

Attached: Kengan Omega_c19p03.png (960x1361, 1.18M)

Attached: Kengan Omega_c19p04.png (960x1361, 827K)

Attached: Kengan Omega_c19p05.png (960x1361, 619K)

T H I C C

Attached: Kengan Omega_c19p06.png (960x1361, 825K)

Cosmo a cutie

Attached: Kengan Omega_c19p07.png (960x1361, 698K)

Wonder what Cosmo smells like

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

almost strangled by a shirt, how weak is this guy?

Attached: Kengan Omega_c19p08.png (960x1361, 882K)

!!

Attached: Kengan Omega_c19p09.png (960x1361, 784K)

Attached: Kengan Omega_c19p10.png (960x1361, 798K)

>Oh, that asspull thing i can do where i learn anything really fast

O

Attached: Kengan Omega_c19p11.png (960x1361, 1.37M)

unjobbing stance

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Learning things fast is an asspull now?

So koga's talent is that he can master anything very fast?

t. Doesn't have the talent

Agito 2.0, I'm telling you guys.

Attached: Kengan Omega_c19p12.png (960x1361, 896K)

Koga you fucking dumbass youre not hitting the giant sandbag, you stupid idiot

oh yeah

Attached: Kengan Omega_c19p13.png (960x1361, 1.05M)

READ NIGGA READ

Now THAT's a breaker of chains I can get behind!

Attached: Kengan Omega_c19p14.png (960x1361, 1.23M)

Koga's second flaw was more simple than I thought, then. What was all that about him not being able to correct it if he was told about it? He'd be too self-conscious on how much strength he's using instead of just naturally letting the tension go?

>nice job hitting the air, now try on the target i told you to hit, fucking mongo

Perfectly balanced. As all Shōnen should be.

Attached: Kengan Omega_c19p15.png (960x1361, 808K)

read you fags

Did you skip the part where he toold Koga to shadowbox or were you too busy chowing down crayons???

Attached: Kengan Omega_c19p16.png (960x1361, 738K)

the purple ones taste like grape

Based Giant of the Sea pulling stunts like Adam purely by being that good on sea.

the who now??

Attached: Kengan Omega_c19p17.png (960x1361, 792K)

>Adam saying OSU
K I N O

Attached: 2019-05-23_05-54-29.png (601x908, 458K)

Attached: Kengan Omega_c19p18.png (960x1361, 850K)

So what does that make this guy? the Goat, i guess, with those goat eyes.

Somebody tell this CEO this is not how you cut prime ribs.

Attached: Kengan Omega_c19p19.png (960x1361, 1.05M)

Agito 2.0 but he'll stick to formless?
Who am I kidding, his final power up will be going exclusively back to traditional karate.

Yeah that was really a bad punch dude

Now that's entertainement! I can foresee a good few chapters ahead!

Attached: Kengan Omega_c19p20.png (960x1361, 1.1M)

Isn't Beard Karate rep already?

I don't have any martial arts experience, can someone explain what exactly is Koga's second flaw?

At this pace Koga would be stronger than Agito and Beard in one or two months.

>PUNCHES a fist sized piece of meat out of the carcass.
>Well, that was pathetic.

That Koga vs GOAT final match tie breaker is happening so hard.

great week for character growth! See you next time!

Attached: Kengan Omega_c19pcredits.png (960x1361, 1.09M)

Its literally laid out in this chapter: Imbalance of tension and looseness, he didn´t know when precisely to loosen up and when to get tense to get out the most out of his movements.

At least one person on this list will be a traitor. Who do you think it'll be? My money is on Sen./

Attached: 2019-05-23_06-02-16.png (1146x908, 492K)

He was thinking too hard and straining himself instead of staying loose and knowing how to just go with the flow of things, which was making him waste too much power and movement. The training so far has taught him to cut out a lot of the unnecessary tension and wasted movements so he's a lot more efficient now.

I wonder how he'll improve from now on now that he's fixed his major flaws. I'm interested in seeing his next steps.

Big pieces of meat aren't likely to tear out like that, did he punch a bone out (with meat on it of course)?

oh no, how will they ever deal with a traitorous log flipper

Different style. Wakatsuki also uses karate.

I want to see the 6 fighters, maybe among them we'll have a surprise return of an old cast member that switched leagues during the time skip.

Other than Agito the others dont owe shit to the Kengan association, they coudnt be considered traitors if they switch sides or simply decide to stay out of this.

Agito pretty much paid back his debts to Metsudo over the course of years of being unbeatable.

Might be useful

Attached: z14.png (346x314, 50K)

I said it once and I'll say it again. Put Koga on a boat and have him learn from Karo as well. Or at the very least have him earn some scratch hauling fish.

Attached: Landsickness.png (896x1270, 484K)

Holy shit, he's even more of a japanese expert than before!

I doubt that sort of insane balance could be taught in a short time frame.

Someone made a previous comment during the chapter where Ryuki and Koga were playing hopscotch about the clarity of the afterimages they left behind being indicative of how good their movements were. If that still holds true, I wonder if we can say that Koga actually improved at the end there? He made 4 punches there, and he just gradually became less and less blurry as he continued.

my money is on kureishi.

Fighters don't really give a shit about the business power struggle side of things. They just want to have good fights and be paid well

That'd be a bad idea, remember when he came onto land he was unbalanced as fuck until someone actually hit him so hard that he accidentally switched into boat mode.

It's not like he won the position for him, though, so I would assume he wouldn't really think of it as being equivalent to being saved from dying buried in an underground tomb and being taught humanity. He left simply because he wanted to get stronger and not because he felt like he had finished paying back Metsudo; he stuck with Metsudo because he was loyal to him.

Although it's true that Karo's sense of balance could be thought of as being something that could be trained, like other user said, it made him permanently seasick on land unless he's given a concussion. Not really a good trade-off. Karo gets by because he's got a pretty tough body, but he's pretty much just making lemonade out of lemons with his situation.

bring a log twice as big

I'm surprised this dude doesn't have a full team. Will the Koga theory end up being true?

Attached: x6.png (1920x1361, 3.21M)

I'm shocked someone actually remembered my random observation.

>people are still asking if the chinese style non-manlet worm is koga

That's not Koga. Koga is in the stand. Look closely.

he will grow

The wrestlers schooled him in EATING BIG TO GET BIG

Koga would train with Julius for a couple days and he would gain 100kg of muscles in a jiffy.
Kid got talent

The SOUTH remembers. The South-East.

He isn't Jack from Baki, he's not gaining a foot.

>He has "The Look".
IT'S HAPPENING

Attached: 1558016061185.png (885x508, 249K)

just doing some bulking

Ch. 19 Koga left humanity behind.

Attached: rwky1w.jpg (325x155, 14K)

STAND ON YOUE BONES KOGA.

Don't open this

Attached: chara_nikaido_img01.jpg (1000x563, 100K)

Based motherfucking Koga.

Attached: Koga Narushima.jpg (424x600, 143K)

he looks diseased, is he fine?

Where do you see Koga going next now that he's fixed his crippling flaws that stopped him from really becoming a monster?

>when someone tells you that you aren't the most beautiful thing on the planet

He'll become the tiger vessel next
He's a genius, only the sky (or a well timed punch in the gut) is the limit

Looks like there's some serious shader issues.

I hope he gets a proper match at some point before getting blueballed out of a spot on the kengan roster and joining purgatory.

Too tight. Or in other words: The muscle tone is too high.

It's poison for any striker and most grapplers.

made me think of that one old guy from Naruto

Whatever it is I hope it happens fast, because Koga's "training method for little geniuses" is turning the series into a borefest

>GOAT is going to watch a match.
>Given he wouldnt go for a small one, its going to be a high tier match.
>Chances are Kazzy also will be there to scout one of the two fighting.

This is going to be interesting.

Would you prefer to spend the next year in a training arc where he never actually gets close to his goal because he's aiming for the best of the best that normal people can't reach?

I agree. Hopefully the kengan match happens soon.

Didn't kazzy also set up a match for Ryuki? Decent changes of that being the match he's going to see, could cause some interesting reactions from the purgatory guys.

Honestly I would prefer to see him out of the series, in a very permanent way since I cant stand his guts. At least he was amusing when he was simply a sore loser

>Decent changes
*chances

Hey one of the 6 might even be a worm guy, which means Ryuuki will go murder mode if he realizes that.

So you're only bitching because Koga exists, gotcha.

>DUNH DUNH DUNH
>I'VE GOT TO BE
>THE VERY BEST

My guess is the guy is already really well trained and he's being coached correctly now instead of doing it on his own. It would be cool if that trainer fought instead of Cosmo.

Seriously guys, did ANYBODY tell Koga that Ohma is fucking dead like a year ago? He's chasing after a ghost, and everybody that knows is dancing around telling him for whatever fucking reason.

Attached: the_fuck_is_this_im_looking_at.png (429x410, 10K)

Nah, because the series pacing is being ruined because of him. I wouldnt mind his training arc if that werent the only thing happening in the last dozen of chapters. Hope the next matches fix this soon

Wu is signed on so unless he refuses or isn't counted for some reason he should show up.

A bunch more seiyuus have been revealed:
Daisuke Ono as Rei Mikazuchi.
Takahiro Sakurai as Hasado.
Chiharu Sawashiro as Ren Nikaidou.
Shinya Takahashi as Takashi Hashida.
Katsuki Murase as Robinson Mokichi.
Mana Hirata as Sayaka Katahara.
Nobuyuki Hiyama as Sawpain Yoroizuka.
Kōji Yusa as Suekichi Kaneda.
Katsuyuki Konishi as Naoya Ohkubo.
Takanori Hoshino as Takayuki Chiba.
Noriyuki Kawamoto as Masaki Meguro.
Also don't know if this is new info but the series starts streaming on Netflix on July 31

Attached: chara_sawpaing_img01.jpg (1000x563, 198K)

>My guess is the guy is already really well trained and he's being coached correctly now instead of doing it on his own.
Yeah that's pretty much it, he was established as a fighter from the start but his fuckups when it came to how he fought and trained pretty much kept him from realizing his full potential so they're just showing him the right way to use his muscles. His talent are having a good attitude and accepting input from others and having extremely good eyes that can catch details in movements (but until now he couldn't do much with that because his body can't really keep up).

>Netflix
If anyone needed any more confirmation, it'll be trash.

Literally better than Baki.

>that hooked up beef
no wonder his face is drawn like that
they partially based him off Stallone

>learning is an asspull
whatever you say Cletus

Attached: 1540387483286.png (785x644, 670K)

No one wants to lie to him. Ohma is alive. In the Dr's lab.

Is that Koga vs Gaoh?

what do you think?

>Hiyama voices this guy

Attached: 1555004413917.jpg (822x470, 191K)

That's what I think.

A worthless lazy loser like Sen defeating that log was the biggest asspull from this author, nothing before or after even came close to topping that.

Attached: 1548338760954.png (888x518, 460K)

well I think so too, but people call me retarded for thinking that

I know you're kidding, but someone somewhere actually believes this, so here goes.
>OH MY UNNATURAL TRUNK
>OH MY FORESIGHT
>OH MY BONE DENSITY
OH MY AWAKENING
>OH MY REACTION TIME
>OH MY GIGANIGGA ABILITY
>OH MY BEARD

Attached: 1544392296821.jpg (777x932, 58K)

Because the both of you are retarded for thinking that.

>Nobuyuki Hiyama as Sawpain Yoroizuka
youtube.com/watch?v=nBxs4Tq8A5E
7:00
HERE WE GO BROS

You double nigger don't post shit images before the dump is done.

that's a pretty low bar to clear.

Attached: mobama.png (359x217, 54K)

Do you even Blast Core, bro?

It smiles like the Joker

I still think the only genuine asspull in the series was Cosmo beating Justice Nigga. I don't even hate Cosmo, but that match was some bullshit.

Don't forget
>OH MY SELECTIVE AMNESIA BEING UNDONE

>I don't even hate Cosmo
Why not?

>pretty boy not so pretty anymore after being 3D printed

I highly respect Kengan for this kind of development. It gave me a lot of motivation and shows that Sandrovich is secure in establishing something different than the original Kengan

i want to fuck imai cosmo

People point out all of these, but then there is Bondo and his joints making everything else look sane.

Attached: 1542983377900.png (213x166, 24K)

And then his first round opponent is more insane.

Attached: 1523659609650.jpg (296x249, 61K)

Grappling is a cool style and him being smaller than the other fighters but making up for it with his holds is interesting. But even then, the extent to which his fight with Akoya continued to drag on when he had his ribs broken, a chunk of his thigh ripped out, and continuously being smashed around, and at one point was literally crying and pissing himself but still managed to win because "lol oh yeah I don't like losing" was reaching pretty far. Sure, other fighters got beaten badly pretty similarly, but they either had much larger physical frames or some kind of defensive techniques to mitigate the damage somewhat. Granted, he did end up in a wheelchair after that, but even that wasn't enough to stop him from being one of Ohma's toughest fights.

Sword virus bones are probably a step up even from the arm whip, true.

So Kureichi style is basic Kickboxing, Bjj, MMA combo

It was bound to happen, Akoya had knocked him out like on two separate occasions, stopped Cosmo from quitting, and generally stalled the fight just to torture him. Once Cosmo locked him in a choke-hold it was pretty much do or die, if he lets go of him that's it. I was more annoyed when Cosmo warped reality on Adam.

Attached: 1558615319669.png (825x496, 240K)

>I was more annoyed when Cosmo warped reality on Adam.
He didn't really warp reality. It's more that Adam got knocked out and his memories of what happened got messed up. Like some of those stories you get of people babbling crazy stuff when they're put under anesthesia.

A friendly reminder that
>the Kengan Association was founded so that the Japanese merchants (later companies) could sort out their problems through honest means like beating each other's faces (using the so-called "fighter" proxies)
Another friendly reminder that Scarface is still a powerful and influential member of this organization and a guy controlling the lion's share of the country's energy supply despite that
>he constantly and blatantly breaks the rules
>strong-arms and bullies other weaker members (and not members too, definitely) through illegal means
>tried to violently overthrow the then-current chairman of the association to take his position and make his own rules TWO TIMES
>and one of those two times involved trying to kill thousands of people, including many influential politicians, let alone bunny girls
>is a douchebag in general and a shitty father at that, actually a horrible human bean with zero redeeming qualities
>that loser Nogi claimed that the organization would see a lot of great changes should he become the new chairman

Attached: Kengan Asura 1545401068450.png (754x479, 455K)

What the shit is this?!

I don't even get what the point of the referees were. They should have been able to call the match when Cosmo was like one word away from saying "I give up" but Akoya clearly covered his mouth at the last second. It's not like they aren't able to use their own judgement to call a fight, because during the Ohma and Raian fight the ref was getting ready to call the match when Ohma was down but Raian just told him to shut up and he was like "oh ok" and just waited for Ohma to regain conscious.

Who is the most handsome guy from Kengan Ashura?

>He didn't really warp reality.
I wasn't being literal.

If you look closely you can see that the fist goes through the flesh. So this is likely a tameshiwara (display of skill on a non moving object). But I don't understand why he is not guarding with his left hand. It seems to me that he seems to sure in his offensive abilities but it is to soon to judge him properly

Gaolang

>I was more annoyed when Cosmo warped reality on Adam

I actually thought that was a bit more realistic. Someone getting tunnel vision in the heat of a fight and then hallucinating while being choked out doesn't seem that farfetched compared to a lot of the other things that happen in this series.

Who has the pants in the relationship, Adam or Cosmo?

Sandro seems to care about the referee personalities and how they act in the ring (he's written that some are more likely to call a fight early) but I don't think it's ever mattered.

They are useless, at least Anna is sexy.

>Nobuyuki Hiyama as Sawpain Yoroizuka.
HURRICANE APPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Attached: 1542989059412.png (370x303, 137K)

I mean im no doctor, but...

Messed up my words. What I meant is that I just feel like you were saying that Cosmo shouldn't have been able to get that choke hold on Adam, and I wanted to clarify that Adam's memories on how things went were just a result of his mind being muddled.

Attached: 1558011000573.png (768x793, 381K)

4/10.
Please put in a little more effort next time.

I get why he wasn't arrested, but it's ridiculous that Toyo wasn't forced out by his own company after the stunt he pulled.

I think Sandwich has his reason for letting him stay in Kengan

>I just feel like you were saying that Cosmo shouldn't have been able to get that choke hold on Adam

That's not what I was saying, I was more annoyed at the fakeout ending of the fight that showed Adam hitting a winning blow, looking back and seeing reality that he was actually being choked out by Cosmo. But in all fairness I hate any fight that involves one dude getting his ass kicked for 90% of it and suddenly getting in the miracle shot. It's realistic and has happened but it still makes for a real lame fight.

Will they go with the correct translation in the anime? Or will they do the wrong and weird scanlator stuff.

Attached: 1558615475107.png (286x244, 76K)

Any typesetters here? What's the font used for Kengan?

wat

They could even assassinate him and then just say that there was a tragic accident when he tried to blow somebody up but messed up and set the bomb in his own toilet. He is an asshole who doesn't honor the rules so why should anyone honor the rules when dealing with him?

how the fuck do you speedread a single chapter, you goddamn retard

>Ohma's toughest fight
Dude Ohma didn't even goes advance on the kid. He's goin easy on Cosmo.

Attached: 1558615394217.png (397x883, 362K)

Attached: ss (2019-05-23 at 10.51.14).png (796x418, 20K)

user, the user said
>one of Ohma's toughest fights
not
>the toughest fight
Come on, now.

When will they introduce true S-tier american fighter?
Adam is just a random thug in the street

>there goes Koga dancing again

I don't have that much confidence in Sandrovich. I think it's more likely that he just sees the characters and the businesses as "the same thing" and doesn't concern himself with what corporate politics would actually be like. In general, he doesn't seem to care (or is just ignorant) about how businesses actually work. It's just a vague setting detail to justify the fight club.

Attached: 1558616272967.png (569x858, 641K)

Attached: 1558615632584.png (246x227, 70K)

Hopefully learning a finishing move.

ill fix the nametag later.

Attached: 1558614732235.png (881x567, 682K)

I didnt know they were American unless they picked that up from Adam the same way he picked up USO

That looks like it weighs more than 150kg. 500kg, more like it.

if an old nigga knocked me out with a punch like that I’d become religious

It's not like Cosmo was that overwhelmed, user. The middle part of the fight just set up how much Cosmo couldn't really have an equal exchange of blows with Adam. It's not like Cosmo was unable to avoid Adam's hits, the issue was that every time Cosmo tried to rain blows down on him, that just gave Adam an opportunity to get one blow in on him. And that one blow was essentially worth a lot more than all the other hits Cosmo could have gotten in at that time.

So Cosmo had to change strategies and lure Adam into throwing all of his strength into an attack, and that's pretty much it. It's not a 'miracle shot', as you say, since Adam wasn't overwhelming him in technique or speed. Cosmo simply couldn't help but show an opening, since he was simply not at the level of the higher tier martial artists who are capable of dodging, deflecting, parrying, and countering punches thrown in close quarters while throwing out his own punches, at least not at that time. That doesn't mean he wouldn't be capable of eluding Adam's punches when that's all he's preparing for.

Well, I guess this settles the issue of whether CEO would be in the tournament or not.

When u nut but she still sucking

something i will never experience

Reminds me of Hawk from O2 no Ippo

CHOSEN ONE

The Refs were all supposed to have certain 'styles' to them. I think the lady was supposed to call early, one of the guys was supposed to call late, and the last guy I don't really remember.

>unchained
Very nice touch.

>He's chasing after a ghost
Ghosts are real in the kengan universe

GOAT, beating the meat in front of his secretary

Does anyone else here think that this new manga is rather boring and really doesn't need to happen? Kengan Asura was amazing and this feels like it's just lazily riding its coattails. Hell if anything the parts of Omega I've enjoyed the most so far are when old characters show up.

>Chapter is called Awakening
>Chain imagery
OH NO, KOGA IS WORST RIDER
QUICK SOMEONE MAKE SURE THERE ISN'T TIME TRAVEL SO HE DOESN'T TRY TO SELF ABORT HIMSELF

When Ashura started people tought it would be the same boring Martial arts manga routine. Kengan takes time with the build up (the first 26 chapters were just boring) and build up is one of Kengan's strong points

WAKE UP

That's fair, once Koga shapes up perhaps things will escalate. I'm willing to give it time based on my goodwill from Ashura.

Ghosts are real in real life too, that's why it's called "real".

Read danberu

NO, DON'T WAKE UP
WORST FUCKING RIDER

>really doesn't need to happen?
The worm plot line needs to be resolved

Can he take on YamashitaKazuo?

>KA is slowly drawing out the tokusatsu crowd
Excellent

you'd have thought the characters agito and ryuki, along with ohma being a tendou clone would have done it sooner

Take a shower and lift some weights.

>Koga after beating GOAT is going to use his funds to build a timemachine, travel to the past, and defeat Ohma just before his final fight with Beard.
>This ends up saving Ohmas life.
>See you next time in Kengan Tempus, the sequel that will have fighters from different times clash.

Attached: 1542462302936.png (774x547, 599K)

Takamura is fighting for Purgatory?

PLEASE
SHABADOOBIE TOUCH HENSHIN
FLAME
PLEASE
HI HI HI HI HI

Attached: pleaseEEE.jpg (200x467, 20K)

Attached: Ch 58 Floor Press (17).png (960x1361, 1022K)

Danberu is set in between Ashura and Omega, right?

No see Wizard was a disappointment, not a dumpster fire, despite many people trying to say otherwise.
Also he doesn't have the Fap Sword. In fact he gets points for his final form NOT BEING ANOTHER SWORD FORM

PLEASE

Im still waiting for their Jolly African Warcrime Spin Off.

Attached: Killing with fashion.png (523x859, 268K)

>so a tie in with rthat valkyrie ragnarok stuff?

finally some action coming up, the pace has been terribly slow

José is "Plausible" he's in Purgatory.

I was completely serious, guys. Let's face it, the only unrealistic part of Asura is Scarface facing no financially-crippling and/or life-threatening punishment whatsoever because he is the readers' favorite or something.

how to spot a jobber: is chinese/uses kung fu

im keeping it to "we have solid confirmation it will happen/ plausible" thats why I have not put ryuky or NOT Ohma yet

oops

>Sakurai as Hassad
Now that's random.

Ok if you have any lifting experience it goes like resting between sets. Can’t move heavy weights if you only give yourself a 15 second rest for your body

dont be mean to Retsu

also, fuck you

Attached: Ma.jpg (800x1158, 110K)

Koga's story is terrible so far. So he's an asshole who got his ass kicked because of it, now he wants to become strong, and is basically spoonfed everything by trainers who he just meets?

Not always.

Attached: 024.png (1065x1600, 722K)

Read gooder

>pathetic
What the hell was supposed to happen? I don't think even everyone in the tournament could do that.

Cohma had to use advance for seki, waka, sen,beard and ponytail. Cosmo wasn’t even in the top 5 man

He whatched to much Master of the flying Guillotine and tought it would explode in a cool way

That the piece he punched out would vaporize

In Peerless Dad the MC thought he needed to destroy the training dummy and so it seemed to him that he fucked up when he made a neat hole in it instead, though it's much more difficult. Maybe it's something like that and the CEO doesn't realize that he's already left the majority of humanity behind.

ono as mikazuki is a surprise

Unknown. There's proof it occurs before the tournament started, proof is occurs DURING the tournament, proof is occurs in between the time skip, proof it occurs after the timeskip. Hibiki has met Ohma in an eating contest for example.

It's mangaverse time. The girls ARE moving through their schoolyear towards graduation, but it's inconsistent for IRL seasons and in-universe dates.

Attached: Volume 5 (139).jpg (847x1200, 215K)

We’re in a universe with people who can carve stone devas in a concrete wall with their fingers or outmuscle an F1 racecar. Punching a hole in some meat is low level here

Nah that is high mid-tier

>waka
No he didn't

>Sekibayashi, Sen, Inaba
All were before his major power-up, so when he was still Ohma, not Cohma.
>Wakatsuki
Either I forgot something or he just used his ultimate redirection technique to defeat him. I am pretty sure only Kuroki got to face Advanced Cohma.
Imai faced Cohma and fought very impressively, losing mainly because no energy equals attaining water elemental form in the perfect Niko style.

mask guy, long sleeves, and Wu will job, you know it is inevitable.

True, Waka he took in with two Demonbanes.

Wu will job to Raian but will cripple him in the process.

Oh shit I can't believe they'll have Griffith on their side!

Attached: 1515164091906.jpg (223x226, 8K)

Worse
It's Pell
He's going to tank EVERY ATTACK EVERYONE HAS and not die.

The guys you described where the strongest fighter and the physically strongest character in the series doing their specialties. No shit he's not gonna match them there. He's still very strong.

his secretary is more pathetic, did he not see what nogi has?

Yeah he really needs to step up his game, that's some weak shit and he'll embarrass himself tomorrow

>ywn workout by punching holes in meaty sandbags then have your secretary blow your dick after a sweaty session

>Peerless Dad
Now I gotta re-read it, fuck the sword clan for being a bunch of cheapskates.

>go to a kengan match
>it's gaoh's match
>see what he's capable of
>the 6 of them including idemitsu laugh and assured that their victory is guaranteed
>at least 1 fighter of the 7 would have a monologue on how impressive and threatening gaoh would be

>The Falcon
It's time

Attached: 1445308748_tumblr_n8pumcuFgi1sc3a8ho5_r2_500.gif (500x372, 196K)

SHOW ME YA MOVES

Attached: 1554987426493.png (296x276, 99K)

>Blast Core vs Falcon Punch

Attached: Pr93IaT.png (1022x574, 467K)

Fuck you, anons, she is cute.

Going from not knowing how to skate and falling over from a simple push to taking full blows from Adam in one hour is pretty asspull

Pretty uneventful chapter, we already know Koga is tapping into his (((potential))) but at least now we know goatman will be at some event soon.

what if koga is the love child of the CEO dude and this becomes Baki by the end of the tournament?

did this nigga just step in with his non dominant foot and throw a punch with his dominant hand? What?

Koga already talked about his parents, there doesn't seem to be much hint of any weird shit.

>yfw his trump card is asking for a tie breaker where only CEOs can take part in, but Kazzy completely destroys him with his future sight

Attached: 1546050502640.gif (300x225, 2.74M)

>Toyoda gets super hyped as the tournament goes on and declares he wants to fight too
>Picks out Koga out of the Kengan reps cause he looks the greenest.

Make it happen Sandrovich

Koga's weakness is that he's a virgin but he would be morally destroyed if the people training him brought it up.

He needs to train under Kure Clan mommies to fix that.

Attached: 1546463126889.gif (400x288, 1.49M)

Impossible, a stud like him was bound to catch at least one or two hoes.

>he runs into Karla
>cockblocked by Ryuki
ON THE REBOUND, OHMA

>implying he hasn't spent the last years just furiously masturbating at the thought of beating the shit out of Ohma

>Unlocked Cosmo's potential
>Unlocked Koga's
Is Kureshi secretly a top tier mentor character?

He was a stud before that

Huh, imagine if the competition took place in 13 DIFFERENT AREAS.
Would be stupid as hell and probably detract more from the fights, but I want best fish man to appear again.

It would only detract a bit from the fights if they did it like Kinnikuman where all the fights were taking place simultaneously and there was a giant screen at every location showing the rest of the fights.

We King of Kengan now?

>Koga´s weakness is that he´s a virgin.

This is Bakis power up all over again, isnt it.

>GOAT using his unending funds goes all out and each match is held elsewhere.
>He also gives the crowd a ride to said place.
>We get nice intermission chapters of ROAD TRIP.

His skill is far from basic, user.

OH FUCK I'D LOVE SOME COMFY ROAD TRIPS WITH THE KENGAN TEAM

Kanoh Agito uses Formless and Martial Arts together.

Strict referencing.

Evidence for before Tournament, but after Setsuna joined: book by Ozu Toshio borrowed by Akemi from Shion while Shion was recalling her time with Sen. It shown Ozu vs Setsuna, though we do not know if Ozu is alive or not. Might be, but still not fully healed.
Evidence of events after tournament: top ranks in Arcade belonged to Masked Assassin (one of guys Toyo hired) and Haruo@CJPW, which means Haruo was part of the Wrestling gym by that point.
Those are two moments that have definite points in the Kengan timeline.

>kengan fighters
>not being bros

Wu will likely fight Wakatsuki first, to prove Kanoh's words in here.

Attached: Kengan Asura_v17c137p11.png (847x1200, 247K)

Plus, we've only seen him get wrecked by Kengan Tournament tier fighters, not regular scrubs. At the start of the series, he was basically on par with Jerry or the other named jobbers on the boat preliminary. Clearly inferior to even the low tournament tier, but you can't tell me that he would get beaten like these losers.

Kazzy turned him down because his company has a high standard, but it clearly wasn't a hard "No." since he gave in immediately afterwards.

Attached: 18.jpg (1073x1523, 567K)

What is this expression supposed to convey?

He must be some kind of cyborg. Artificial goat eyes probably upgraded model of one Muteba had, some fuckign skeleton and muscle enhancement for ripping those meatchunks. Dude's a terminator

Plot twist, he's ambidextrous

Intermissions are always nice

Literally blown away

Dude, his bag literally didn't get a single tear when the bikers snatched him. Instead it was so solid it made the biker fall off.
If his bag is that strong, how strong do you think his clothing is?

Honestly Kuroki stabbing his fingers into the cruise ship's hull is probably more impressive.
Maybe not as artistic but scaling wise it's probably better

Much good that did Ohma who died a virgin

I certainly hope Waka fights him. It would be a total bloodbath.

I hope lives are on the line this time.

Just like /our/ boy Tanba

Attached: 1502702096475.jpg (1576x1204, 625K)

That's a Hajime no Ippo reference in case anyone missed it.

...No it's Taro.
You know the Fisherman from Ashura?

Hawk had a similar fightstyle but he's not being referenced

What sort of fighters would you like to see? I think some cool ideas would be:

>Extremely agile and lithe circus performer, maybe to make it creepy or gross could make him a carnival freak of some kind with some cool ability like extra limbs or claws or something
>Primal caveman type, like Haruo except not even tribal, just uncivilized unga bunga from some random wasteland
>Homeless man, perhaps kicked out by his family for some interesting reason like rowdiness and bringing shame to them (a family which conveniently owned a dojo he trained at) and survived by fighting other hobos and scoundrels and perhaps participating in illegal street fights and learned how to fight from pure experience and a bit of his training at home, or maybe just pure hobo

Gensai is still the strongest!
>But what about Agito
Word of God right here.

Attached: 1551367348154.png (847x1200, 508K)

Can someone please make a transparent edit of Cosmo and Kureishi clapping?

You are the chosen one, weeeeeooooeeee

Makes me think of the fisherman.

bruh

Attached: 1552572267039.png (256x307, 41K)

Ah thanks. Sorry, was browsing the thread from top to bottom and typically these edits are posted in response to the pages they're from.

The circus performer is too similar to the ballerina that the German spiked into the wall, and the Homeless Brawler might end up being to similar to Adam.

>I share my birthday with Beard
Neat, seem to have missed that little detail.

Attached: 1514758148481.gif (461x346, 149K)

Jackie Chan

>Circus freak Capoeira
>A dumb nigger, not even a fancy negro like Muteba
>Someone from the Inside with martial arts training
That's what you are asking for.
What I would like to see:
>Pankration fighter, like Kanoh Agito was originally planned to be as a fight of old vs new in his fight against Okubo, before Formless was formed
>Taekwondo user, as one of Purgatory Gladiators (Toyoda is supposed to have ties to East Asia, like Kengan has South-East Asia ties since Metsudo), alternatively using the source fighting style of Taekwondo

Koga what did you think he was?

Any confirmation yet who will be voicing Kanoh and/or Beard?

So is Koga's ultimate deficiency going to be that he doesn't have an /ability/?

Fighter as in "Kengan Fighter"

>220lb on a 7ft tall man
Is he a fucking stick figure?

circus freak capoeira would be cool honestly. Brazilian fighters in general are cool. I think someone that uses capoeira for mobility and agility and implements tae kwon do leg strikes would be fun

He doesn't have to be black, I think a polynesian would be pretty cool, or something along those lines. Just sheer animalistic strength, like a land-based Fisherbro. And I don't mean someone from the inside, I mean an actual hobo from, I don't know, Somewhere rough and overpopulated that fights really dirty. An urban Muteba.

A Greek Pankration fighter would be cool. It would absolutely never ever happen, but I'd like to see a Portuguese martial art implemented at some point too. Galhofa is a pt version of Pankration and there's also Portuguese staff fighting.

Ohma transcended the mere need for pussy, though.
In a way, he surpassed his master and got much closer to Beard, who's basically a god.

What still bothers me about this manga (and the previous one I guess) is how literally all fighters have fuck huge trapezoids. Even the skinnier ones have huge necks
Am I just a skelly?

He has /the eyes/

Capoeira is very impractical in terms of alot of wasted movements and potential vulnerability at certain positions. Sure, you have unpredictability but leaves too much lag. TKD is very useless outside several kicks unless it's the military or early tkd when it was deadly and more focus on utilizing elbows and all that crap.

Yeah, pretty much.

Attached: 076-077.png (2194x1600, 1.97M)

he do tho

OH SHIT

Attached: n0ne.webm (1280x720, 1.47M)

Yeah but this is a martial arts manga and a fighter that incorporates epin capoeira spins and flashy tkd kicks would look pretty cool

>leave Nogi to me

Guess they couldn't get Captain America.

Attached: Falcon_discovers_the_truth.jpg (1415x3900, 1.24M)

Gyaku Zuki. Seems like a punch based on fixed left/right routine

With basjc i mean that his core martial arts seems to fcous on a very normal (not rare) Martial Art. In MMA, BJJ and Kickbxoing are considered basic tools and MMA figheters with a different base skill set are often looked down upon

I've always heard Kamina's voice when reading SAW PAING's lines. Interesting that we now get Viral's VA instead.

Holy shit I remember reading the prequel of this forever ago and forgot about it.
It's already onto the next fighter? Shit I'ma have to catch up.
Thanks for the reminder dudes.

Attached: muhnigga.png (1513x1073, 1.18M)

>smashfags really think this is a """good""" """fighting""" game

Ooooof

more like an established character trait at this point

fucking kek

how does Koga train his hands to be so enormous?

they released the soundtrack for an episode?

Steroids

Indeed. I would even say that it is the best fighting game of all time.

Attached: Falco Laser.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Cosmo and Adam aren't plausible?

unironically sounds great

SENATOR

>a 15 second rest
are you curling 5 pounds for sets of 70? are you a girl?

No,it's Drama CD from Kengan Ashura Zero.

Attached: 1947824682929472818392.jpg (606x400, 158K)

>It's Pell
fucking who?

Nah, I don't think teachers will fight, if not to avoid giving them too much spotlight

Wish I could understand : (

>Adam became a gayass ballerina

Pell the Falcon from One Piece. He was believed dead when he carried fuckhueg bomb far above city and it blew up. He was shown much later with some scars.

dentist
caveman
gender confused tomboy/FTM

Kureishi fights only for himself, so he would never fight in either Kengan or Purgatory.

People are using Brazillian martial arts. and Brazil is the true heir of Portugal, desu fampai

Unironically the page the got me to start reading Kengan Ashura.

Wish I was a huehue instead of Portuguese desu : (

Wait a minute...

So what former fighter from the last tournament is going to turn up as already signed up for Purgatory?

Smart money says Chiba. Everyone knows he was hiding his true power level.

the English guy who got his neck snapped. he's gonna show everyone the power of wheelchair fu

Bando's definitely coming back, everyone's forgotten about him though

It was heavily foreshadowed with how Kazzy's older son wanted to meet him.

Gotta wait 200 chapters to see if that's intended

kazzy son could have become a figher but i doubt it

At least it isn’t monthly.

>2021
>Koga just finished his training with Kureichi

Savate fighter with concrete-tier legs or something

>Koga fucks up with time continuum
> turns out Koga was Ohma and has to beat his former younger self to fix the issue, causing Kengan Omega

>2030
>Koga will finally have his first kengan match where he applies everything he has learned
>To the surprise of everyone, Koga's punch imbued with the energy of all his masters reduces the opponent to a bloody smear. He has become kengan's omega

>2040
>World's End Harem MC STILL hasn't had sex yet
Irrelevant I know but fuck that series, I wish Goat Man was in that manga to fix how boring it is

>reading a manga with "harem" or "isekai" in the title
you blithering idiot

Look I thought I was gonna get a manga about pregnancy, not 'Shinzo Abe needs to shut the fuck up about my penis/ovaries' soapboxing

I forgot this manga existed. And I wrote a lot on that manga during its first few chapters. What a fucking awful MC.

Attached: World's End Harem - Published by Shounen Jump Plus.png (1644x1200, 2.26M)

Koga getting his ass beat by Beard when?

Attached: Unstoppable.jpg (217x232, 11K)

>Look I thought I was gonna get a manga about pregnancy
Gotta go to sad panda for that my dude. Outside of the okusan mangaka actual pregnancy is rarer than a harem story with a satisfying ending.

Attached: 1450370680698.jpg (683x797, 175K)

SOON

Attached: Beard3D.jpg (1200x649, 34K)

There's zero need for that, but Ryuki could use the whooping to finally realize how far he is from being a top fighter.
You know, that could be an interesting match. If Kazzy arranged him a fight against Kuroki. It would also be very cruel, considering the Beard knows Gaoh style as well.

What's wrong? he got more power like this from stepping forward, torso rotation and arms forwarding. pretty legit, even if it wasnt his dominat foot, what you mean btw? for you the non dominant foot was the one who landed (left) or the one used to step forward (right)
Then again if he was using both non dominant foot/hand he is only training, wich can means that is really strong even without using his favorites, or is training using his weakpoint or mixup

I'm sorry for reminding you

That guilt can only mean the MC remains a complete faggot despite the fate of humans needing him to have consensual sex with humanity most perfect examples of females.

Damn.

If they mess up karla, I will rage so hard. I hope it's 3D for fights only

Hassad soon.

Attached: Kengan Asura - Vol.00 Ch.4 - The Arabian Whirlwind - 3.png (848x1200, 313K)

What? For real? This is an actual real thing?.

I was about to post this bc i was worried we would miss this glorious bullshit this week

Yes. If you are not relaxed when fighting/punching you will lose power and mobility. A good balance between stress and relaxation is key

If you notice his shirt has the same text as Kureishi's, so it's a new shirt they gave him that he doesn't want to ruin.
He's pretty damn polite for an ex-delinquent.

I think danberu takes place after asura, because when karla talks about her family to the other girl she doesnt mention that her mum has a baby, but its stated in danberu.

How many annihilation tournament fighters could Machio beat?

Machio is a lover, not a fighter. His muscles are those of peace.

How would they go about getting police involved in arresting someone from their illegal underground fighting organisation?
Not only that, but releasing the information that world leaders' lives were put at risk would damage their reputation.

The Danberu translation of that panel is misrepresented. "Baby" doesn't actually mean she has an infant, just that she has extremely loved children. A mom's baby.
And, actually, when it comes to Danberu, there's 2 tl obfuscations regarding this:
1. Kureishi is described vaguely as a women since gender is not clear, even in the text nevermind he's a transvestite
2. Kure Yakusha is mentioned to have a baby, but it doesn't really mean an infant in the RAWs, just that she's a mother. and a very young one, at that.

Attached: 01.png (960x1361, 574K)

And he'd never do anything to unjustly damage his physique. He's a better man than that!

Attached: A happy lifting manga.png (187x233, 46K)

You were reading 1 chapter a day.

Attached: It runs in the family.png (847x1200, 448K)

Take your bets, when Karla shows up in Omega, will she:
A) Jump on Ryuki after mistaking him for Ohma like everyone else
or B) Be the only character to immediately recognize him as not-Ohma
Since everyone seems to expect A I think B would be much funnier

He has to be.

Attached: Karla's Dad is Golgo.jpg (600x924, 400K)

It's a short road trip but it still counts.

Attached: 8.png (960x1361, 1002K)

All kinds of little trips to take!

Attached: Zina's Uncle Ivan.png (848x1200, 659K)

To be fair if it was a monthly series it'd be double the length at least.

Good punches relax on impact.

I think that'd be a very logical thing to do from Kazzy, but I don't know how easy he is to get hold of.

I was taught the exact opposite. You should be relaxed until right before impact, then tighten.

Even on the Kengan side, Zina is obsessed with Russian stereotypes.

Attached: You stand no chance.png (775x495, 289K)

Kuroki was on the manhunt list, though obviously that's mainly to ask him to fight in the tourney.

I feel like just because he won the last tournament, there will probably be complications with him joining. At the same time, it's another chance for him to fight a worthy opponent and recruit more apprentices.

>recruit more apprentices.
He doesn't even want the one he has. I want to see what Rihito is capable of now, though, his already freakishly-good fingers + Kaiwan style finger training is going to yield incredible results. And Kuroki will definitely make sure he has amazing fundamentals, too. It's possible that he'll have Rihito to fight in the tourney to test the extent of his training.

that's just what he says, he actually wants to start a whole school.

Tightening means you're aiming to push through though.
Maybe our definitions of "on impact" are different. I'm meaning you relax as soon as you hit them for an easier transfer of force and snap back.

It's entirely possible that the manhunt list isn't exclusively to fight in the tournament, he is an assassin after all.

The Kure family likes the Koyou academy, that's for sure.

Attached: Kure Fusui goes to Koyo Women's University.png (349x249, 49K)

>2 years into his training
>we meet Rihito again
>he's still a white belt because he's still on fundamentals
>and Kuroki calls him a fast learner

The style I was in, a variant of shorinji Kempo Karate - a lot of grappling and groundwork added, did sometimes focus on the push through. The idea was to strike a weak point, like the solar plexus and to hit '3 inches' inside the target.

In practice I did prefer to 'snap back' instead, I bastardized what they taught me into a disgusting kickboxing style because I found it more fluid. Buts that's just blogposting and I apologize.

Yeah that's based

or maybe it's a bad-end Ryo who got over Kaori's death and married again.It would explain Karla's extreme libido.

Given Karla's mom had sex as a 17-year-old to birth Karla as an 18-year-old, with her husband, it already explains the Kure libido she's inherited and her NEED to FUCK Ohma as a school student meeting a hot guy as soon as she sees him.

Having Golgo 13 be her dad just makes it even better.

Attached: Karla's Dad is Golgo 13.jpg (600x908, 121K)

why didn't I listen

>so little doggy style
>unknown that high in the early 70s
>same timeframe had a huge boom of missionary
So golgo has traditional values when it comes to sex, was cribbing notes from the kama sutra in the 70s, and really doesn't like hitting it from the back

I have a feeling that he'll be set up to be shipped with Karla. He'll fill the void where Ohma left if he followed up on Niko's advice of hitting on chicks.

I'm not too confident that Karla will make a comeback. She was comedic relief in the last one and was funny because of the tonal shift of scenes with her. If they try to put her in again the joke will seem lazy.

I want Tochigi Disteny romance back

Attached: Looking out for her man.png (772x375, 152K)

Karla never got the chance to fight in the prequel and they're about the same age. If anything, she'll end up being one of the 13 fighters or at least reappear since they're bringing in the Wu clan.

Her as a fighter could be interesting. I remember in one of the Kengan Asura 'prequel' chapters they mentioned that the first Fang (the old Kure guy) fought against a female assassin.

Karla was supposed to be top tier in the Kure clan, right? That'd put her similar to pre-prediction Cosmo, or something like that, I think.

For anyone that's still reading this thread, what other kinds of martial arts would you like to see characters use in this manga?

those guys are too cute

Attached: hollow truth.jpg (1456x1135, 219K)

Niko style :(

Kuroki stares into your soul, what do you do?

Attached: 1548966259250.jpg (1080x1080, 1.35M)

Advance wouldn't have helped him.

Try not to die via osmosis.

Too true

Attached: Tochigi Destiny Team.png (847x349, 167K)

my boy JUSTICE is really underrated, guy is really rad

You talking about the Cop psycho?
He was unique.

Jǐao dǐ

i can't wait to see more purgatory fighters

I hope the cast maintains its diversity. I'd like to see more Americans (maybe someone from the 'Kengan of the West'), more Europeans (like a Greek doing Pankration, or a Russian doing SAMBO), or some more Chinese, hell even an Egyptian doing one of those ancient martial arts.
The best part of these battle manga is the weird casts they have.

You're acting as if Kengan Asura wasn't also slow from chapter 1. These things need time to build up and it'd be gay if we were thrust in the middle of a tournament with no build up

She's a genuis for her age, she could possibly give Raian a run for his money now.

Some more of the Robinson's, we didn't see enough of him because of the whole neck snapping.
Dirty boxing might be interesting too depending on how it's done.

>it'd be gay if we were thrust in the middle of a tournament with no build up
not really

I don't think his sister would be fine with him risking his life in a tournament again. Also, even if Doc is very good, getting your neck snapped should have some long lasting consequences.

looks like the author us basing the two protagonists off of gon and killua.

He's probably able to walk again but I doubt he's in fighting condition. Although saying that the Dr was up and about pretty fast after his neck snapping which was considerably worse.
Maybe he'll have a disciple when we next meet him, he was the last existing user of his style after all so he'd probably be looking for someone else to teach it to.

>nobody posted this
c'mon guys

Attached: Pathetic.png (225x293, 53K)

I know a constant action isa must hVe nowadays but I like that Kengan takes time before going haywire

>wow he has so much talent and fighting sense which never awakened before even though he fought regularly during his life before ouma beat him up

Hurr
If someone has talent at fighting why would it only show at the age of 22 or whatever?
White haired guy is such a gay, unnecessary character.

>I like that _____
that's not the same as 'it sucks when _____ doesn't happen'

sand is significantly denser than the human body, that's way too huge to be only 150kg

>which never awakened before even though he fought regularly
He wasn't being trained by some of the best fighters in the world, he was going to random dojos and fighting with random punks.

So what? Do you think any of the other Kenyan fighters only became good fighters when they found world class mentors?
No they just joined normal fighting organisations and their prowess shone through shortly after they started or they’ve been freaks since they were kids.

They're making a Kengan Asura video game? Fuck I'm hyped.

Attached: beautiful.jpg (419x424, 37K)

>video game
Dumb Mokou

Attached: 1545515180550.jpg (400x600, 188K)

>Do you think any of the other Kenyan fighters only became good fighters when they found world class mentors?
Yes.
>Cosmo
>Ohma
>Raian most likely
>Seki
>Kiozan arguably
>Rei
>Soon to be Rihito
All the young ones from what I can tell were taught by world class fighters.

Attached: ggggggg.jpg (600x450, 172K)

You don't know what an asspull is.

Sen is literally one of the 2 guys with Agito to have defeated Takeshi, the guys with over 300 wins and only 2 losses. How is him defeating Bando an asspull?

>...

Attached: Ignorance.jpg (800x450, 52K)

oh

oh no

Attached: hell.jpg (1000x781, 72K)

How's the tournament structured this time?
Best out of 13 matches or is the something like the 13 winners draw lots and fight again, this until there are only fighters from either Kengan or Purgatory left?

Hopefully saw paing joins the team too, he was my favorite in the tournament.

Ballerinas are strong as shit in Kengan.

IIRC the Convict Conditioning guy mentions this. Basically, people who only go to the gym certainly have the power, but when one of those does calisthenics, he'll have trouble with balance and subtle, whole-body exercises because he learned to strain but never learned to move fluidly. And then, I also thought of Baki's Kaku Kaioh and his bullshit ultra-relaxed martial arts.

Gary Stu?

You can still be strong even if you're a gayass

We don't know, the first one sounds most likely but I wouldn't put it past Sandrovich to change it up.

13 matches would make it quite shorter than Asura. Did he say anything about that?

To me, the word used indicated that a majority win will determine the result. I can't find the raws now, but I would swear that (probably) Idemitsu described the victory condition in terms of 勝ち越し. So, it would be 7 matches at minimum and 13 at maximum.

Nope, if you're up to date you know about the same as everyone else. But the tournament might not be the whole manga this time around.

God this series is bad, fuck the MC and his limp dick, at this point he should get his balls removed surgically because he doesnt deserve to have any.

Let's get a Bajiquan guy in here

Fuck off, Nasu.
What we really need is a Xing Yi Quan practitioner. Or a Xiàng Xíng Quán practitioner. Or, to go really obscure, a Beng Bu Quan guy.

mamma mia those chocolate milkies

this one is cleaner

Attached: 1558616143571.png (270x317, 91K)

My slav bias is showing, but systema or army/street sambo, could be interesting.

Pencak Silat

Indon?

Systema technically exists with Agito.

Alright, interesting to know. Kengan does tend to base this kind of stuff on actual concepts in real life (when it's not superhuman shit, anyway).

What's this about a Convict Conditioning guy?

I just want him back lads

Ultimate Dragon Canon fist Kung fu of the seven heavens

Convict Conditioning? Convict Conditioning, you say?

Attached: 61Sgr6H2FlL.jpg (352x500, 66K)

What does Nasu have to do with wanting to see heavy elbow and palm strikes

Catch as catch can wrestling

Attached: 565f83d7e36a8.image.jpg (248x311, 11K)

Are you retarded? Go read some Kenji

Attached: kenji-1407206.jpg (800x1261, 212K)

What the fuck are you talking about?

Bajiquan is a great Martial art. It inspired Shenmue and Kenji

Sure, and a million other things. It's been done to death. That's my point.

Adam is my favorite character

Fair point

>...Well, that was pathetic
What the hell did he want? For the meat to cease it's existence from his punch? Just being able to leave such a neat hole with a punch, in a big raw piece of meat is insane enough.

cute Gaolang

Attached: ss (2019-05-24 at 10.38.36).jpg (194x143, 16K)

>Bando
I am not talking about him defeating Bando, I am talking about him defeating the LOG.

Attached: KA 205 u15.png (847x1200, 1.08M)

ugly Gaolang

Attached: Gaolang.jpg (719x915, 215K)

>Buts that's just blogposting and I apologize.
Do not apologize for talking about martial arts in a Kengan thread. This is the best place for it, and there are definitely many people here who would be interested in reading such stuff.

>when it's not superhuman shit, anyway
Which one of superhuman stuff you have in mind?

I pray for rihito redemption arc.

Not him, but Hanafusa (Viral Warfare and Blades of Wolverine), Bando (Bandojoints), Inaba (living and controllable Hair), Kiryu (Spiral the Anus) and Ohma (Exhaustion-induced Liquid Body) are the biggest offenders, I might be forgetting somebody else.

He's got girls in his gym who come to his fights, and go figure he enjoys it.

Attached: Ayaka Trains with Gaolang.png (960x375, 370K)

>big raw piece of meat
Possible frozen too, frozen meat is fucking TOUGH

>Inaba (living and controllable Hair)
You are aware that Inaba's hair isn't actually moving on its own and is simply strengthened by Inaba hair care products, while everything else is Inaba Clan members knowing how to utilise it?

MAN AM I GLAD THIS THREAD IS STILL UP
Cause I just had the biggest hope for Ryuki's next match. He's going to fight for Suoh's company so we can see her again.

that'd be nice

Call me an unbeliever but I think Inaba's style, is still pretty magical, he often throws his head to make only a part of his hair to move and bind or strike the opponent like a whip (yes I know that he often visibly uses hands to help with that, but not always). I mean, it isn't as ridiculous an anime man with magically moving wires (like Walter from Hellsing) or a pants-on-head retarded "I win" button as the wires of a certain girl autist who thinks she is a spider, but still pretty unbelievable.

>people who don't train a certain movement are worse at it than people who do
Wow, what an amazing discovery. Calisthenics is a fucking joke, they aren't even best in the shit they do, gymnasts and rock climbers are leagues more fit.