Wow...

Wow, there's at least one screencap of Ao-chan where her breasts are nowhere to be seen! It's almost as though she's a regular human being and not jumping a walking pair of titties or something.

Great job, animators - you proved that you can, here and there, treat her as something besides a piece of meat. Great fucking job. Now if only we could make this the rule rather than the exception...

Attached: 1558595941556.jpg (1280x720, 142K)

*just a walking
Fuck you, Autocorrect.

Attached: 1430679884747.gif (300x300, 9K)

Attached: 159037883346.jpg (1901x1897, 590K)

>always thinking of huge cocks pounding her tight holes
>insults cute boy by calling him a virgin whenever flustered
realistic female writing

Fucking sickening. That cute, sweet, innocent little girl from kindergarten would never want to grow up to have breasts like that. The Male Gaze is one thing when applied to characters who actually want to be sexualized, but giving an hourglass figure and huge breasts to a girl who wants nothing to do with the world of sex is gross and somewhat rapey.

>Now if only we could make this the rule rather than the exception
Then the characters would have to actually be interesting on their own. Most aren't willing to put in that kind of effort these days, as all otaku care about are being pandered to.

I'm not agreeing with you, just saying it's not going to happen.

Attached: are you stupid.jpg (1920x1080, 239K)

Do you think Sakura's an interesting character? She also has very large, perky milkers.

>thought he was a womanizer just trying to get in her pants
>finds out he's a virgin that actually cares about her and thinks she's special
>still insults him for it
Realistic indeed.

Ao is amazing rapebait.

I commend the author for coming up with a character so deserving of corruption yet at the same time I also admonish the fact that she's in a pure love story. Such a waste.

... this is the only show I'm watching this season.
The OP is really good for a twelve minutes show.

I want there to be an episode where Ao-chan chews gum and blows bubbles throughout the whole episode

Why?

I like the faces Ao makes.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Midara na Ao-chan wa Benkyou ga Dekinai - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_04.30_[2019.05.22_16 (1280x720, 92K)

digits confirm. ao-chan is in the completely wrong show.

t. flatfag

i didn't know about this anime. looks really interesting. will watch it when it's fully aired

it would be cute

Is this a euphemism?

Why don't you skidaddle your noodle dick back to tumblr where someone actually cares about your shite opinions?

is this worth watching ? how fappavle is it?

It's the greatest love story ever told.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Midara na Ao-chan wa Benkyou ga Dekinai - 05 [720p].mkv_snapshot_09.46_[2019.05.21_17 (1280x720, 73K)

They took a girl who would be prime material for corruption doujins and put her in a pure romance. It's pretty good.

It's AOTS for me. Only other anime that comes close is Hachigatsu Cinderella 9 this season.

Attached: 1545967908604.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

The delusions Yea Forums has about the what-if scenarios the closet slut MC can get into is the best part.

There needs to be an R++ rated corruption special OVA for this or something.

next ep

Attached: D7NiG-GUEAM9JDp.jpg_large.jpg (1000x563, 63K)