One Piece

- Robin in the cover.
- Shinobu talks about SMILE fruit.
- Big Mom hasn't arrived to prison yet.
- We can't see Kawamatsu yet.
- There's a flashback about Caesar, Kaido appears too (and Doflamingo too but I'm not sure).
- Zoro and Sanji protect Toko from Orochi with a great combo.

Attached: One.Piece .Two.Years.Later.full.1724299.jpg (500x446, 172K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6DklciiZQnQ
youtube.com/watch?v=qOQRTsFw1Eo
youtube.com/watch?v=diV4LVleGw0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: wsUBbhp.png (497x530, 331K)

YAWN

>Sanji and Zoro chapter
Nice.

HACK

the shit posting is going to be horrible next week

details
-Robin on the cover page knitting wool
with an old spider
-Most of the chapter is talking about the SMILE fruit
-Zoro and Sanji intervened to protect Toko because Orochi wanted to shoot her
-First 2 pages about yasu in flashback
-There is a more clear picture about kawamatso face
-Shutenmaru , kinmon, kanjo, kawamatso, Raizou, inurashi are crying for yasu death

>Zoro uses his hands to fight, and saves Toko
>Sanji doesn't, and doesn't

how many years has it been since we've seen them together?
it feels nostalgic

Only 300mil(330,000,000)+ chads can reply to this post.

Attached: 48DD1479-B1B0-4123-BB14-5139D803ECC8.jpg (1181x1188, 394K)

>Sanji saves Zoro

>HEHEHAHA ZORO'S BEEN EATING POISONED FOOD AND NOT DOING HIS ONE JOB THE ENTIRE ARC
>shitting on fodder.avi
>HOHOHO ZORO CANT DEFLECT A BUNCH OF NAILS, ITS OK THOUGH HE CUT SOME STRAW I MADE UP FOR IT
>shitting on fodder.avi
>HAHAHA LOOK ZORO GOT LOST AGAIN HOLY SHIT IT GETS FUNNIER EVERY TIME
>I did this so he could get some focus.
>OOPS HE LOST HIS FUCKING
>>>DRAGON SLAYER LEGENDARY SWORDAH ENJOY YOUR INFODUMP SLAVE
>DAMN WHOOPS HE LET HIS FRIEND DIE INFRONT OF HIM
>okay... huff... haa.... alright time to get serious bros...
>he's mad as fuck and the last info dump just ended... it's ti-
> > > > > S A N J I COMES IN AND SAVES THE DAY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FOOLED YOU
"Do not speak ill of Zoro" - Eichiro "Hack" Oda
Why does he hate him so much?

Attached: eiichiro-oda.jpg (300x300, 15K)

They are like close brothers with a friendly sibling rivalry, stop projecting your insecurities so that one always has to be superior to the other, self-insert fags.

Attached: zoro&sanji.png (1011x653, 572K)

GAO!

Attached: pekoms.jpg (693x866, 103K)

Whatever happens, 944 will be kino. Thank god there isn't a break.

Attached: 73548287_p13.jpg (668x530, 277K)

>zoro can't go a chapter without getting injured/nerfed/infodumped on
>finally gets a chance to shine and shitji appears
>":) how long as it been since we seen them together again bros :) :) :) so nostalgic and comfy :) :)"
Kill yourself.

are those Drake and Hawkins on the left?

Weird, Zolofags used to shit on Sanji nonstop when he was known as OP's designated jobber.
Yeah, fuck you

who cares lol

Yes.

Attached: 06.png (471x269, 94K)

ok finally some info on the smile fruit.

Friendly reminder that LinLin's amnesia makes sense in hindsight:

>We know that using the Soru-Soru fruit involves cutting off a piece of your soul and inserting it into elements, objects or organisms
>Big Mom had a drastic personality change at a young age where she went from not having the mental capacity to handle a bear dying to cannibalizing people in only a few short years
>Linlin switches between Mama and Haha for her laughter, Haha being Kanji for Mother.
>People in One Piece can physically project their soul, given Brook who doesn't even have the SOUL fruit
>Zeus was exclusively made by Mama's soul and not Carmel's and either retained his memories or his personality.
Big Mom is the only character to effectively mix her laughs together, which is only possible because a piece of Mother Caramel's soul survived inside her and influenced her personality.

The Big Mom we saw that grew up and became a Yonkou was a mixture of Linlin and Caramel merged together. Current Linlin is 100% Linlin since nearly drowning in the ocean water removed Caramels/the devils fruit effect.

Chapter 934 chapter was all but confirmation.

Attached: 1550560839086.jpg (498x204, 38K)

It's not Sanji's fault that Punk Hazard was such a shit arc.

Powerlevelfags btfo. Brofags unite.

Attached: 1442098991681.jpg (750x714, 125K)

Orochi aimed his rifle at Toko and shot one bullet, both Zoro and Sanji appeared to protect her and it is unclear who of the two deflected the bullet.

Luffy appears in only one page in the chapter with Queen and the Old man.

The title of the chapter:SMILE

More spoilers:
Luffy appears in only one page with hyo and queen
-still Denjuro is silhouette

More like fujofags.

zoro powerlevelfags btfo you mean
sanji is rich is powerlevel atm

wano is turning out shit

That's nice, dear.

>both Zoro and Sanji appeared to protect her and it is unclear who of the two deflected the bullet.
E Q U A L
KEEP EATING SANJI'S ASS ZOROKEKS

LET'S GO

Attached: D60U8-kUEAIUbSB.png (640x512, 636K)

each time sanji appears chapter turns into shit. the soba stuff, the bathouse and now this.

Will Monet be in the flashback considering we know she's alive?

>zoro injured and missing a sword
>sanji doesnt have his raidsuit on
This is just a setup so they can both job again
Screencap

Based soulchad, it was fun developing this theory together months ago

So will next chapter finally reveal the current state of Page One?

Attached: Page_One_Manga_Infobox.png (462x479, 239K)

>Big Mom hasn't arrived to prison yet.

How long is Oda going to drag this shit out? Characters have been teleporting between regions in one chapter but the fat bitch is on her way for like 11 or 12 chapters already with no end in sight.

Zoro and Sanji vs Drake and Hawkins would be neat

Nobody cares about irrelevant characters like Hawkins and Drake.

Big mom is a time bomb, it can change the arc singlehandedly, it's a bit hacky but it's understandable, probably he will play it out with some Chopper gag to make It believable

>Zorojuro busted kyoshiro's gambling dens
>sangoro didn't pay his protection fees and embarrassed his men
He's sleeping in orochi's palanquin and is about to mess shit up

Attached: nextnakama.jpg (240x247, 25K)

i am pretty sure most of that were sanji retards like urself. Literally being dissappointed that their favourite character is something else than they thought he was. Moron

Gee Mr. Nosebleed! How come Oda lets you have TWO arcs?

Knowing Buggy's bullshit luck I can see him not only recruiting Caesar but also Linlin.

I'm already feeling odas touch and I can also smell steaks.

Is Zoro safe from the 944 now?

Drake is cool and Hawkins getting cards that hurt his own allies can provide a lot of memes.

You have shit taste

Bullshit. There are no steaks on Wano, people are starving.

bet next chapter will have an autistic argument about that between them

And here's Prometheus scolding Zeus. Zeus, like mama, has a complete weakness for sweet stuff unlike Prometheus.

Napoleon's has amnesia too unlike Zeus who we saw had a bit of personality.

We're winning lad only getting more evidence by the chap

Attached: 1550682177161.png (897x1300, 666K)

Way safer than before.

why the fuck is zoro fighting now to protect toko but couldn't save yasu

Zoro VS Hawkins.
Sanji VS Drake.

Right?

no
he's in a fight that sanji isn't taking seriously while injured and missing a sword and 944 is next chapter
looks like this confirms LuNa

Nails are too powerful for Zoro to handle. Sanji will fight Drake and Hawkins while Zoro babysits.

He's not a sniper.

Attached: One_Piece_v05_084.jpg (725x1100, 226K)

he got there RIGHT when they killed him

Attached: One_Piece_v05_085.jpg (725x1100, 234K)

Magazine Vol 6 has been delayed to June 17

Attached: D4uz5LaXsAECWVg.jpg (800x1067, 187K)

Thought of this theory during Big Mom's origin flashback to explain how she got the soul fruit powers.
"Cannibalism can transfer fruits" was too retarded.
"Instant ability transfer to some other fruit on the table after Caramel died" is much more plausible, but kinda lame and doesn't go into Big Mom's radically bipolar nature.

If Caramel is trying to use her DF to absorb/overcome Linlin's identity and indomitable soul, shit that would weaken her would be:
>losing physical reminders of her original identity, like a portrait
>getting soaked in seawater
I don't think she's completely gone yet though, we will probably have to wait for Elbaf to get any solid confirmation. Big Mom may even stay an amnesiac for that long, the giants may have a portrait or statue of Mother Caramel that would trigger a relapse.

Attached: Mother Caramel.png (391x427, 131K)

Zorojuro and Sangoro boutta get dabbed on.

Attached: angry orochi.jpg (1080x791, 101K)

Once we get to Act 3, we'll get the flashbacks of Momo and Drake, so it should be worth it. Dressrosa's beginning was shit, too, and it had a great ending.

>flashbacks of the most disliked of the worst gen
>good

Fuck.
I thought us shitposters had more time.
RED ALERT! DOUSE THE HYPE FLAMES! NO BREAK FOR 3 MORE CHAPTERS EITHER

People have been wanting X Drake's flashback pretty highly out of the Supernovas. Why'd he used to be a Rear Admiral of the Navy?

THATS IT! It's time to finally drop this manga. We can't go on like this bros. The HxHfags warned us but we didn't listen.

Attached: luf-104.png (375x409, 140K)

That might actually happen, this way Buggy can really become a yonko and it seems to be what Oda is aiming for
The yonkos after zoro takes Kaidous head and Big meme becomes Lin Lin
>Luffy
>Buggy
>Negrohige
>Shanks

Attached: baa7ba62e6f591679eee23cbdd710bbb.jpg (480x361, 43K)

BREAK NEXT WEEK

This. That Hunter post after yours is a good start, but text everyone in the Discord group fucking now for an emergency meeting.

>most disliked of the worst gen
dunno if apoo will get a flashback

>he's a schedulelet
sup newbie

Attached: 1508817541960.jpg (725x450, 75K)

apoo's fruit is based

Sanji has done more post TS than Zoro

yeah and hes stealing zoro's solo spotlight like a nigger when he's finally about to do something
zoro died at thriller bark

Luffy and Hyogoro are shown "a clear picture" of Yasu's corpse's face by Queen which brings Hyogoro to break down and cry in anger like a child.

The map that Kiku gave us isn't scaled right, otherwise BM taking so much time to reach the prison makes 0 sense

Year of Queen's Funeral

Attached: tumblr_llclkzfXdL1qjugrvo1_500.jpg (489x564, 49K)

based chad queen

It's about time for Luffy's shitty training arc to fucking end already. Oda you goddamn hack.

luffy likes queen

Attached: 06 (1).png (927x1300, 331K)

he's still the least popular supernova
didn't even make the ranks

Attached: 0879-018.png.jpg (2133x1600, 907K)

Luffy will team up with Queen and kill Big Meme

As soon as Luffy will chocke on his popcorn seeing Zoro and Sanji job on the big screen

>Dressrosa's beginning was shit, too, and it had a great ending.
Uh? Most readers were hyped as fuck by Dressrosa first 30 chapters. What the fuck are you talking about

Queen looks actually worried that Luffy will kill accidentaly himself because he didn't listen

-Kaido is still in Onigashima
-Luffy gets angry while watching yasu dying and hyo crying
-Yasu face appears clearly after his death

zoro and sanji meeting up forthe first time since 2013

Attached: guts22222.jpg (480x454, 61K)

I'm personally one of the ones who prefers it from 760 on, despite the villain's Birdcage being too powerful.

Finally

Attached: 130.jpg (972x1030, 666K)

Nice try.

Attached: Hunter x Hunter.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

Ah yes, zoro with his sidekick

This does seem to confirm we get a present Kaido panel along with the flashback one this chap, which is neat.

219 chapter, 23.2% of one piece entire publication time.

I'm quite sure that Bege was the least popular before WCI.

>get 2 panels every five chapters in his own arc
M-main villain

>nothing happens again
the usual oda the hack special

Attached: yawn.jpg (1242x1480, 206K)

>>sanji doesnt have his raidsuit on
Fans sure like to make assumption. The raid suit is a can that fits perfectly inside his pocket.

lol all the supernovas are relevant in one way or another. Just because oda doesn't give them much screentime doesn't mean they won't get more shine and development later on. They are definitely not irrelevant characters.

Like they're gonna fight, it will be full banter chapter next week.

Yasu need to have meaningful death.

What's wrong with it anyway? Luffy obviously need training to beat kaido. It is a necessary evil. He is just not strong enough. Otherwise people will complain that luffy suddenly get an asspull power up out of nowhere. Now oda is showing it and people complains.

Well at most it is a skirmish as usual which is good enough for me. I do think that act 2 is the perfect time for drake and hawkins to be defeated so that they can be convinced to join the alliances.

They'll probably end up taking on Drake and Hawkins since the two are in the back and Orochi will probably find Komurasaki/Hiyori

>ZoLo already left Chadji in the dust

Attached: zoLo.png (625x847, 72K)

I feel like hawkins days are outnumbered not too sure about drake.

You are reading the wrong manga if you read one piece for fights.

Probably not Drake just yet, one the collector card/data book things mentioned he specifically went to find Kaido and join his crew so we still to find that out.

Afraid that oda will use drake as a hype tool like page one to hype sanji.

Drake will be somewhere between Law and Capone in his relevance to the overall story.

>WAAAAAAH THANKS FOR SAVING ME SANJI

I am afraid that capone doesn't have much more relevance in the story after whole cake island even bonney is more important than him right now.

His story is completed

Which is why I said somewhere between Law and Capone.

Time for Sanji to carry ZoLo's ass again.

Guess people has lost interest in the series. One of the problem is that people think that oda overdid it post time skip with a lot of side characters having goofy quirks and "retarded" designs. Which I am indifferent about it. Guess people find it repulsive plus the overused of hidden silhouette for new characters which is probably influenced by kubo to keep suspense.

This. What killed the hype?

Hawkins is gonna yell: hey that's roronoa zoro, capture him. And all the important fags around will be like... roronoa? I have heard that name before... Wasn't that... ryuuma? Roronoa ryuuma? What a twist Oda, I see it coming.

Capone should have been a bit more powerful and done more in whole cake to be honest. Oda just used him to wank luffy even more by morgans.

you should read the future for money
you seem a expert on it

Wish oda will focus on the middle and weakling trios as well and show their training.

Chapter 943 SMILE
Cover: Robin is knitting something very seriously

Kin’emon and Inuarashi were extremely hurt by Yasu’s execution and began to remember their past with him.

Orochi’s subordinates tries to get rid of the people of Ebisu Town, but they refuse and keeps shouting about Yasuie while laughing with tears.

Hiyori is still crying in Zoro’s arms: “People here don’t even have the right to feel sorrow, it’s like hell”

Zoro’s rage is building up, while Orochi carelessly claim that this is how Wano should be.

Udon Prisoner Mine—
Luffy and Hyogoro saw the execution through the filming pond tanishi. Luffy couldn’t understand why people are laughing when someone died, Hyogoro explain that it could be the effect of the SMILE fruits.

Big Mom is not there yet.

Nami, Shinobu and the others—
Shinobu is explaining to everyone about the SMILE fruits.
There’s only a 10% success rate to obtain ability after eating the fruit, and there’s side effect:
Those that didn’t obtain an ability will lose the expressions of sorrow and anger.
In Shinobu’s flashback three people appears, Doflamingo, Kaido and Caesar.

That’s when Orochi had an idea about those SMILE failures. He mix those fruits with the foods that were transporting from the Capital to Okobore Town.
Many people thought they were just apples, and the whole town became what it is today.

Scene shifts to Hiyori and Zoro—
Otoko runs in, trying to save her father. She was discovered by Orochi, who shoots at her.
That’s when our Sangoro and Zorojuuro appears and save her.

Slow build up I guess plus too many side characters. Oda used to do build up much more interesting and much more faster.

Capones strength is not of physical nature. His df and all the weapons just support his mafia style. His real strength lies in intrigues, lies, betrayal and probably blackmailing. Remember most of what happend was planned by him. He basically is a more capable law, since the latter one is too naive for treason and intrigues.

Well that explain things. Smile fruits sure are shit. So many demerits. Why does kaido want them so badly anyway?

>while Orochi carelessly claim that this is how Wano should be.
>That’s when Orochi had an idea about those SMILE failures. He mix those fruits with the foods that were transporting from the Capital to Okobore Town.
>Many people thought they were just apples, and the whole town became what it is today.
Absolutely based. Everyone in Wano should be happy and smile.

Attached: 1557474804571.png (221x244, 52K)

People still think visible haki is an advanced form kek

At least oda didn't lost his touch when it comes to exposition.

It was confirmed, user, with how some swords can retain black haki on them and that it's a visible difference

What about the people who accidentally eat more than one fruit?

>Confirmed
Except it works the same way with the invisible one retard

I am from the future. This comment is for 944, pastfag.

Capone is plenty powerful, the Big Mom Pirates are just fucking monsters of strength

what will Orochi think of Zoro when he sees him with Hiyori?

what am I supposed to read it for?

Invisible haki

For the characters and gags.

Because even with demerit, it still give a nice power boost for the random grunts.
With the Smile they are stronger than they would be without. So it makes his army stronger.

SMILEs are literally the gacha games of devil fruits

I no longer feel sorrow and anger when I fail to pull new legends in Treasure Cruise.

For the worldbuilding, for the story.

Show me a panel where it's implied that visible is stronger or works different than invisible except your headcanon

Oda revealed too much too quickly
Also people for some reason dont give a shit about Imu and the giant straw hat which should have become the new object of speculation

Call it a meme, but here you have a better written explanation than I can care to prepare:

>A heavy concentration (or coating) of this Haki can be used to harden parts of one's body, turning the area black, thus making the user denser and more formidable, and giving their attacks greater power. As demonstrated with Vergo and later Pica, it is possible for one to coat their entire body in Busoshoku Haki. Although Luffy, the first in the mainstream storyline to demonstrate this effect, named the technique as Busoshoku: Koka (武装色 硬化 Busō-shoku: Kōka?, literally meaning "Color of Armaments: Hardening"), Donquixote Doflamingo and Roronoa Zoro are the only people to use this name for the technique.

In short - in the manga Luffy himself already mentioned that highly concentrated haki is black and is different to the invisible one.

>"I need to replace Kyoshiro with this chadder chad"

>Oda revealed too much too quickly
Disagree. It takes him too long to reveal certain things. Oda left us hanging. We won't get to know more about imu and the giant straw hat until hundred of chapters later.

Except luffy never said that unless you post the panel. Also posting anything from the wiki which is full of headcanon

For the adventure you goof

He will team up with Sanji to kill Zoro.

>Also people for some reason dont give a shit about Imu and the giant straw hat which should have become the new object of speculation
But it was, Imu and the Hat are still being talked about, however we have very little on them, meaning we can't create much new theory about them, compared to the current event where we get new info every weeks.

People that used visible haki:
>Big mom
>Katakuri
>Doflamingo
People that used Invisible haki
>Pekoms
>Woman island grunts

Invisible haki isnt shockwave haki and there is no evidence to support invisible haki (aka oda only thought up of the negro armor idea after the time skip) is stronger

Guess out of all the categories zoan and logia fruits are extremely rare and hard to find unlike paramecia which can be easily gathered by big mom hence forming a crew with a wide range of abilities.

Those things are boring as fuck. One Piece is only decent when fights occur. All of this nonsense we've been witnessing lately, is nothing more than set up for fights.
You adventure virgins need to be reminded this is a fightchad manga.

Rayleigh uses shockwave haki whithout visible.Yeah exactly neither is stronger they are the same

Imo Big meme, Doflamingo and Kaidoh got revealed too quickly, it took decades to finally reveal them, at the time of dressrosa (which i thought was peak hype) we still didnt get to see them but we knew they were JUST around the corner. We dont have anything like them anymore

Luffy literally calls this attack "Atama Busō".
The entire OP movie about Z is even explaining you this shit in case you were too stupid to catch it - Z was called "Black Arm" due to his haki mastery, black coating means your hardening is so good and above the normal one.

Attached: buso.jpg (340x148, 21K)

>>One Piece is only decent when fights occur.
But many people has been complaining that fights in post time skip sucks.
>>this is a fightchad manga.
Oda clearly doesn't think this way.

Using filler movies as canon lmfao.I didn't expect anything better in this place

Well the story is 80% done according to oda. So nothing much left.

As Oda stated - movie might not be canon per se, but the parts he created were. He literally created Z. Also, nice of you to entirely dismiss the "Atama Busō" part, since you have no fucking idea probably what this means.

Oh, so the yakuza guy also failed smile?

Based
Its kinda sad that oda just gives black haki to everyone now, what was the last time somebody used haki without hardening? Pekoms btfoing caribou?

Because Kaido is a retard. Big Mom's plan to get a Giant army and Germa's technology was much better.

Doesn't matter what it means cause that's a name luffy came up with,no one ever used it irrc.Luffy names his techinques what a shocker

Maybe the SMILE fruits were still developed and were supposed to get better over time?

>Also people for some reason dont give a shit about Imu and the giant straw hat
What the fuck are you smoking?

Are you talking about orochi? No his fruit is the real deal just that it looks wacky.

Oda killed the hype.

I mean, we probably see it, just usually DF users we meet are so good these days, non-hardened Haki does nothing and isn't worth being mentioned.

And it makes sense we see more and better Haki these days, we're at the end point of the series, in New World, and fights are among the best of the best.

See, I knew you'd throw a shitty argument "no one ever used it" - the same naming Luffy used for his headbutt and later Jet Pistol was also used by Doflamingo and a few other characters too. Just for once in your fucking life admit someone knows better than you what they're talking about and shut your fucking mouth.

And the steaks

Now explain why rayleigh used shockwave haki with invisible haki.Yeah cause they are the same thing oops

Well, tontattas couldn't create good SMILE 100% of the time even by the time straw hats were on Dressrosa. Maybe Kaidou was indeed playing real life gacha with his fodder

>Maybe Kaidou was indeed playing real life gacha with his fodder
You think Kaido plays F/GO?

>fights in post time skip sucks
They do, compared to pre. Hence, "decent".
>Oda clearly doesn't think this way
Post clear evidence he doesn't. As far as I know, all he hyped for this arc was the big fight that'll happen.

Sanji suddenly out of nowhere for saving Toko, but let Yasu die.

Why should I explain it when we don't know yet if it can be used without black coating?

I mean, it pains me to say this, but Oda has truly lost his touch.
I think I finally reached my limit. I'm dropping One Piece. It's been a long journey, but it's simply not worth anymore.
Maybe I just grew up. Who knows...

Yasu death is necessary for the plot. Oda wanted to give him a glorious death. I will be pretty mad if he was saved by somebody in the last chapter.

K-kindest man

>When we don't know if it can be used without black coating
What am i talking to?Did you read my post at all. RAYLEIGH USED SHOCKWAVE HAKI WITH INVISIBLE

I'm sure you can manage until next week

Don't listen to the editors. And the editors probably meant the war that will take place near the end of the series not wano.

Sanji only cares about girls.

Where the fuck did Sanji come from?

Ebisu town

It's not fair bros. Pre-time skip was so good. Where did all go wrong?

Attached: f4f44y3ty.png (280x253, 90K)

Bye. I bet a lot of people will come crawling back next year once the onigashima showdown starts.

Yes, and we had no idea shockwave haki was a thing back then and it took a few hundred chapters for us to get an explanation that it was actually a thing. Now we don't know if shockwave haki can be used without black hardening, what's so hard for you to understand here? Rayleigh used it, so maybe it can be, so this means black haki can be a different thing? You were trying to call Oda a hack simply because shockwave Haki was used without black hardening, while Luffy is using one now, and you believe black Haki isn't different from invisible one - all points I gave you explain why black Haki is different from invisible.

>push the cage until Luffy wins
>great end

I suppose there was Kaido hitting Luffy maybe, hard to say since his club is already black. Otherwise we don't quite know since there aren't always logias to hit.

Attached: 715-14.png (850x1226, 242K)

They can't let Zoro get any big moments by himself because they don't want him to overtake Luffy in the popularity polls. So they had to shove Sanji in by randomly showing up but not showing up sooner to save Yasu.

Attached: 782-10.jpg (800x1172, 224K)

haki was a huge mistake

Attached: disdain.png (643x636, 301K)

Boy I will crawl back tosee faggots running for dozens of chapters, rushed fights and forced tension. Fuck you I know better after the Dressrosa travesty

Visible haki is the same as invisible,law didn't use visible haki to cut vergo yet he won.Stop posting headcanon they are the same

Queen for nakama

Attached: 782-11.jpg (800x1163, 213K)

He never stated that, the only movie character that is canon is Shiki

But it is supposed to be bigger than Marineford!

>forced tension.
I really hate this word for some reason.

You believe what editors says? And the arc isn't over yet.

>There’s only a 10% success rate to obtain ability after eating the fruit
Caesar a shit

And Whitebeard didn't use one when fighting Akainu. And Akainu didn't use one on Ace. And Law didn't use any when fighting Doffla. Maybe because it's rare or at times pure strength is enough of an added bonus to hurt someone, and haki just makes it available to hit logia?

Did Sanji teleport? He was in a different town last chapter.

Doubt vegapunk will have done a much better job. At most it raises to 50% at best.

Oda a hack

There is no such thing as visible haki, Rayleigh literally called "invisible armor", hardening is just a more focused technique with CoA but it still invisible

Caesar is a greedy bastard who spends money on whores and alcohol, Vegapunk would have never mass produced his failed fruit

People keep forgetting that sani is fast. He sky walk from dressrosa to green bit.

Read the spoiler summary orochi purposely chooses smile devil fruits that are not working 90% and send it to the town.

More headcanon.Whitebeard and akainu didn't use it cause oda hadn't decided to make it visible yet not to confuse readers.
>Yeah bro it's the biggest war ever let's not use visible haki to completely demolish the opposite side who killed marines/ace we don't need it
Stoo emabrassing yourself it's the same shit

>>Vegapunk would have never mass produced his failed fruit
Depends on what his character is. Will he do it to keep his life safe if kaido captured and forced him to do it?

Nice of you to still dismiss other examples or even entire manga pages from when Luffy and Law were fighting in Dressrosa. :)

Not fast enough to get there before Yasu died though, conveniently.

So how do you explain black swords being mentioned in Wano as ones that were imbued with enough Haki to remain black forever?

These further prove my argument that's its the same shit.
>Be law.Fight doffy the guy who killed my savior let's not use the ultimate weapon that is visible haki since it's supposedly stronger
They are the same shit

He can't keep getting away with it

Attached: DDuxJyIVoAATA5Y.jpg (1200x675, 118K)

We don't know much about him, he was against Caesar's gas weapon though, so he must have some kind of ethics. He's protected/forced to work for the World Government though, not for pirates, so we don't know his approach to his employers

Will any of allied forces end up eating a Smile?

Attached: SMILE_Infobox.png (633x665, 473K)

Attached: 069.png (760x1200, 1.79M)

Zoro will take on Kyoshiro and Sanji will take on Fukurokuju/Daikoku

Fujos absolutely seething, based Oda

Rayleigh seemed to be hitting Luffy fine with regular haki for training.

Attached: 894 (2).png (891x1300, 470K)

When did Law use visible haki before? It's tiring and he was tired as fuck, if anything, it further means black coating is rare and that's why Luffy can use it, while Law didn't. If it was the same thing, Oda would just give black coating to both of them?

>Scammed two Yonko and spent all the money on alcohol and whores
Based Caesar

Then he got mad and beat the hell out of him with black armament.

Attached: 894 (3).png (888x1300, 516K)

Well, yeah, why would he use black hardening when it was training for Luffy to learn to avoid being hit?

He plays OPTC and gets drunk every sugofest

>Zoro degraded to Sanji-tier
Jinbechads rise up.

Attached: C0935.png (640x512, 568K)

Hard to rise out of a grave.

In one of orochi picture in this chapter ODA forgot to draw orochi mustache in the flashback two pictures about orochi one with mustache and the second one without

>those animals are luffy friends
>he eat them during the time skip

The man should take a long vacation. The series is obviously taking its toll on him.

Law uses visible haki to block doffy's goshikito or whatever it's called and then never uses it again.Why?Cause it's rhe same thing with invisible

He ate some, but then befriended the rest. He even regretted not being able to taste everyone

get ready for one hell of a shitposting week

>that means nothing to me
Did he said it because he was Paramecia or he talked about something different?

What kinda scams did he pull on Whitebeard, Shanks and Blackbeard?

These look like things that could be fixed in the volume like Perospero's lipstick, it would be worse to get some plot point wrong

He meant that they acquire the same qualities of a black blade, the only blade that is confirmed to be turned black is shusui
We dont know what made Shusui become a black blade, and even if it was haki then that would only mean objects can turn black, not that haki itself is visible

He's just hiding how he avoided his attack.

Attached: 141.png (760x1200, 1.88M)

How does he know they are not working until someone eats them?

Or because black haki takes more out of you and he was desparate to block it?

this is Alabasta all over again

How?

>sanji saves zoro
based

Attached: dabbing in.gif (414x232, 1.33M)

Again excuses.Logic says that law wanted to kill doffy so he should have used the strongest stuff he had.He lost some lifespan to make huge rooms,he would have used perma visible haki in every attack if it was stronger so that doffy doesn't have a chance to block.Accept that it's the same thing please

>the black coloring is not actually black
This is getting pretty pathetic Sanjifag.
Black leg can't turn his leg black, deal with it.

Attached: 788-12.jpg (800x1216, 258K)

Oh yeah could be a plothole. Guess they somehow identify it through some means.

I dropped it in 2016 and now I'm here again. Once you're in, you can't escape.

1-i have no idea why you suddenly thinks this is a Sanji discussion
2-You pics proves nothing

Still the dumbest shit everyone push the cage instead of attack Doffy.

>it was actually SaZo the entire time
wtf Oda...

Yeah become doffy's puppets and get in luffy's way

>but let Yasu die
who?

swordswallowers on suicide watch

Attached: 277[1].jpg (2517x1557, 459K)

>When did Law use visible haki before?
Dressrosa

Good Morning
It's been nearly 6 years since Zoro and Sanji were together on the same page. Congrats on their reunion!

Attached: ZS.jpg (1079x955, 828K)

I see your argument but what did stop Doffy to control them stop pushing the cage?

"you save the kid, i save you"

Attached: 000000.gif (500x258, 243K)

Sanji

its been a horrible 6 years

I hope he'll appreciate it.

Attached: noodle au twink zolo crying like a faggot.png (240x220, 60K)

Could Sanji have beat Pica?

Who the fuck is Yasu?

Pica knows full body hardening so no.

No.

Attached: 681-17.jpg (800x1140, 166K)

stop applying logic to One Piece fights

Attached: hajrdun.jpg (2132x1600, 1.41M)

most likely no, but with raid suit yes.

>implying Zoro could beat Vergo.

So the pleasures are just failed gifters I guess

>samefagging SEETHING zorotard

Hajrudin > Sanji

Didn't Zoro beat Pica without getting hit once?

Attached: 062-063.png (1520x1200, 2.71M)

Zoro is a fucking liar. When Hayrudin fell he said by the time he awakes the birdcage will be down.

He landed one hit on Zoro

>mfw sanji's gonna see hiyori and zoro together next week

Attached: fvghbn.png (136x184, 28K)

I think he got hit once, all that happened was he got a little dirt on his cheek.

Attached: when zorokeks invoke vergo.jpg (622x620, 303K)

likely

>Zoro thinks Sanji has consummated his marriage

>sanji needs an artificial boost to not be complete shit

Attached: buggykek.jpg (1200x675, 155K)

Sanji has shit ambition.

Attached: One_Piece_v06_150.png (762x1200, 161K)

Oi, where's your wife?

>just throw away that amibiton
spoken like a true female

Zoro is complete shit without Shusui. Kamazo is Holdem level, Zorofags need to accept the truth

What are swords?

swords don't enhance your physical abilities whatsoever.

With no hardening he needed it. His kick on Page One did nothing until he put on the raid suit.
>Hits harder
>take less damage

so, we are like 6-7 consecutive chapters of Hiyori not being able to keep her hands of Zoro now

Sanji, Orochi, Kyoshiro and Queen getting cucked hard here

>its set up chapter #2743
Lol only reddtards defend this

He threw away his own ambition quickly.

Attached: 903 (2).png (899x1300, 330K)

Something Zoro trained with since his childhood.
It's not like once you pick up a sword you get faster, stronger, and more durable.

Nami's tits

The guy that Zoro oneshot while starving in a manga where being hungry reduces your power level?

To help people

Attached: One_Piece_v10_178.png (762x1200, 210K)

For the one thing that he said he would make an exception for, which is to peep on women.

that guy zoro got oneshot by, you mean

>implying he cares after seeing the love of his live Nami completely naked, pussy and everything

No, he absolutely would care. This is Sanji we're talking about.

Vergo would kill Kamazo with a single kick

Yeah, and he took no damage while Zoro fainted.
>m-muh pride

sanji was right

zoro was being a retard

Attached: bros.jpg (1598x1163, 757K)

Orochi is scum
I hope Hyori kicks in his nuts

You're not allowed to use the manga's logic when debating a shitposter.

Attached: One_Piece_v05_187.png (762x1200, 169K)

and the literal power boost we saw when zoro got a better sword on thriller bark, we're going to ignore that right?

zoro has been using artificial powerups since day 1

He oneshot that guy and then fainted from hunger. You can see the stomach rumble right beforehand.

Not a kick in the nuts but

Attached: Hiyori slap.png (755x580, 418K)

Lucci would have straight out murdered Sanji if Robin didn't stop their attempt to save her then.

this thead is cancer btw

you have continous baits to starts fights over who's stronger between sanji and zoro and douchebags falling for them all

For instance, if someone recalls, Oda years ago drew star graphs to highlight the strenghts and weaknesses of each characters (like indeed intelligence etc).

Luffy and Zoro had 5 in strength, Sanji had 4

stop defending this bullshit. Either you use her appropiately or you dont use her at all. This is just bad writing.

So is Mihawk carried by his "artificial powerup"?

very convenient that no fatigue was shown at all up until the moment a one-chapter literal who made zoro into shishkebab

>>People in One Piece can physically project their soul, given Brook who doesn't even have the SOUL fruit
Brook literally has toe soul fruit.

Protecting your child

>more powerlevel autism
Zoro and Sanji were a mistake.

sanji fought for his comrade till the end. zoro could not imagine doing the same.

only when you're doing unimportant shit thinking you have to get your black belt in swordfagging against a clearly stronger opponent with no desire to fight you.

Kamazo>Vergo
Sanjikeks be mad

do you think mihawk would be anywhere near as powerful without his sword?

You mean the literal strongest sword in the world?

obviously, after all kamazou one-shot zoro! kamazou must basically be yonko level, that's the only explanation

He can probably manage with anything.

Attached: One_Piece_v06_128.png (762x1200, 110K)

Cringe

Caesar is trash
Kaido should make an alliance with Judge.
He is a better scientist and has a clone army

it's different. a weakling can't use shusui properly, zoro trained so he can master shusui. meanwhile sanji got the body suit and using it easily without having to train to use it at all.

>zorofags this assblasted because sanji is his equal

lmao @ your lifes

Will this be Sanji's newly designed raidsuit?

Attached: 544-1.png (954x1500, 195K)

This. If Vergo was still with the marines he would've been ordered not to go to Wano or else he would've been cut down by Kamazou.

>vergo ran away from sanji
>zolo went down to literally who
OH NO NO NO

Zoro was small fish back then.
Mihawk could not compete strong enemies with just a small knife, he needs his sword.

yes, he earned it because he's the strongest. pre timeskip zoro wouldn't be able to use it.

Kinemon >>>> Vergo / Kamazo

The only thing that matters.

Jenga Cannon against Kaido when

Attached: 0475-007.jpg (1066x1600, 403K)

This. Any jobber can put on a power suit to vastly enhance many aspects of their strength, speed, durability, etc. You have to be trained in the ways of a sword to use it properly. Zoro trains like a madman and has his whole life. Imagine if Zoro had a raid suit of his own.

It's maybe 4 fags participating seriously in that 'debate', the rest is just fighting along on both sides for fun.

Oda had to literally give Sanji an artificial boost to not be a fucking shitter lmao

Kaido and Orochi should've allied with Germa 66. Their technology is better than anything Doflamingo and Caesar(who's inferior to Vinsmoke Judge) can provide.

Sanji is also a master swordsman, he just chooses not to fight using the lamest most overdone weapon of all

Zoro didn't "train so he can master shusui", and dipshit picking up a more powerful magical sword becomes stronger in the OPverse. Zoro has literally been fighting using a sword infused with the power of a previous world's strongest man.

Yeah throw some pebbles at the inmortal dragon, that'll work

Nah, it's a Luffy Zoro teamup.

Attached: One Piece - 367 - 07.png (754x1100, 209K)

Sanji did not gain anything from that suit but invisibility.

Attached: 921 (1).jpg (901x1300, 1.5M)

Vergo ran away to stop Law, someone who was more powerful than Sanji. You're don't run away from an easy fight to a more difficult fight if you are afraid of the person from the former fight.

>Increased durability
>Increased striking strenght
Dumb speedreader tranjifag

>implying this isn't how Kaido will go down

Attached: 1530544193020.jpg (566x800, 49K)

>Sanjifags lying out their ass

Attached: 09.png (917x1300, 656K)

N-nice thread

Zoro and Sanji rivalry was a mistake

Attached: SALT.jpg (678x636, 78K)

Attached: 1544110313580.png (638x1000, 209K)

>Sanji is also a master swordsman
okay
>Zoro didn't "train so he can master shusui"
spee d reader, read thriller bark again. he couldn't use 360 pound cannon properly since shusui has a larger power output so it's difficult to control it.

Attached: erht.png (540x261, 135K)

Ok retard

Attached: raid suit.png (180x567, 58K)

Cope

so he walks around with a papercutter just for when he has to beat down some weakling?

>No argument
I accept your concession

It already happened during Law's flashback, imbecile

Cope

Finally something is happening

Attached: image.jpg (548x800, 55K)

Good thing he had the suit on, he would've had more than just a fractured leg

No matter who, I'd love new stupid team attacks with ridiculous names like this or on thriller bark.

This is undeniably true. Between constantly fighting and/or training it makes sense why Luffy and Zoro are improving but Sanji doesn't do anything except cook so Oda had to give him the raid suit. This is extra stupid because Sanji went back on his word and put it on anyway.

He eats takoyaki with it. I'd post the coverpage he does it but fuck it I'm too lazy to dig it up

How did salt work on zombies? Did it negate Moriah's power?
Then how can Luffy eat? If he eats some salty he should lose control over his rubber body so he could not bite, chomp while salt is in his mouth.

> Talking about Smile fruit
FINALLY QUESTIONS ANSWERED

Attached: image.png (719x1200, 486K)

what are they saying in that panel??

I didn't defend anything, I just said what I think will happen and how Oda will manage this

>no Jack
shit chapter

>he couldn't use 360 pound cannon properly since shusui has a larger power output so it's difficult to control
Not the sanjifag but I don't remember that, what chapter?

Salt is the product of the sea. Zombies weren't extension of Moria's form, so I suppose salt wouldn't affect regular DF folk. Or everyone else is using rock salt

It has been so long since they have teamed

Attached: image.gif (500x270, 1022K)

just read the oz fight

Can she go for the 8th now that Zoro is in the action?

Attached: 1555545174524.png (500x438, 287K)

> Caring about Jack and not Sanji and Zoro teaming

Attached: image.gif (200x235, 1.29M)

It's just Jack posting again. Ignore him.

Attached: Bad Boy Bag.png (1198x1993, 767K)

Salt was a exclusive weakness of the shadow fruit. It had something to do with Japanese superstitions and exorcisms

Could easily be the other way around as Hawkins may be weak to fire since his devil fruit revolves around straw

Attached: p_00005.jpg (750x1089, 316K)

Isn't rock salt technically sea salt from millions years ago?

Ah

Reminder that Sanji vs Zoro arguments are STR and CON vs AGI and DEX arguments in disguise. Zoro has destroyed more impressive things than Sanji with Pica’s mountain body and the dragon in Punk Hazard but had to rely on support for getting him there (Usopp giving him Trampolia in PH, Orlumbus using Killer Bowling to get him to Pica.) Sanji has been shown to cross an entire island in a matter of minutes in Dressrosa and is fast enough to dodge Katakuri’s jellybeans, yet hasn’t been able to cinch out a decisive victory in combat against someone notable since FI.

>hurr durr if what I wanted to happen doesn’t happen like I want it then it’s bad writing whaaa
This is you.

Sanji da bes

Attached: 279E040D-DD37-4F0D-9A07-842AEFD15CE8.gif (1280x720, 542K)

>just switched from a fiat punto to a bughatti chiron
>wew its a bit harder to control when you floor it
>totally doesn't improve my chances in a drag race though, it's all my steering!

Ya, so together they are the whole package.

reminder

Attached: moronoa.png (709x531, 346K)

Not that user but nothing happens.

Attached: Charlotte Brownie describes One Piece.png (228x245, 75K)

Attached: image.gif (320x228, 1.78M)

dumb logic

The last time Zoro and Sanji teamed up to fight an arc boss it was Kuma right?

Wow I can’t believe Sanji is standing next to Zoro, Zoro is such a fucking jobber holy shit no wonder he’s going to die in a chapter how will Zorofags ever recover from the absolute disgrace of being treated as an equal

He won't die anymore, Sanji cancelled 944.

sanji is 944

Yep, it was Luffy Zoro and Sanji finishing off Kuma at Sabaody.

Zorojuro

Attached: Zorojuro.jpg (480x480, 74K)

Reminder that Zoro played a huge role in reigniting Sanji's dream to find All Blue and the two have a deep respect for one another.

Attached: zoroandsanji.png (448x413, 186K)

Technically they double teamed a pacifista on Sabaody after timeskip, but that was more of a curbstomp than actual fight

I wish this was still the standard for One Piece animation.

Post scenes that were 100x times better in the anime
youtube.com/watch?v=6DklciiZQnQ
In the anime zoro parrying the rankyaku was like 1 small panel

youtube.com/watch?v=qOQRTsFw1Eo

wtf i love sanji now?

Reminder that Sanji will always be weaker than Zoro since it follows the rules in universe, any character that extensively develops non combat skills will be weaker than combat autists like Luffy and Zoro.

dude cup noodles lmao

I love them!!!

Attached: Cool Kids Club.jpg (798x528, 166K)

>no one posted this pic
Sad!

Attached: eVeDbgNP_o.jpg (652x500, 133K)

Do you think that Katakuri asked ace about his Luffy?

youtube.com/watch?v=diV4LVleGw0

And people still think Ceasar will join the crew.

The Dynamic Trio!

Doesn’t Sanji have a move called hell memories where he remembers his time on Momoiro island which powers him up?
I’m asking this because as fast as I remember I don’t think he hasn’t really used it since fish man island

Why doesn't Caesar just die?

I HATE CAESAR!

Attached: punchintheface.jpg (300x168, 10K)

Based. There shall be peace between the Sanji and Zorofags until they fight next chapter.

cuties

kaido looks older here

>There’s only a 10% success rate to obtain ability after eating the fruit, and there’s side effect:
>Those that didn’t obtain an ability will lose the expressions of sorrow and anger.
What can I say? You can't win them all

Attached: 8f17506fcf12dc3d3997c75f71e6d92ed96c745a_hq.gif (500x270, 201K)

>Joker and Caesar are grinning like mad
>Kaido is just grumpy and sad
He also looks really middle-aged here.

I literally have no idea what the FUCK you just fucking said you retarded monkey
Why the fuck are you here if you don't even like One Piece? singlecharacterfags need to be lined up and fucking shot.

Kaido is OLD

Grandpa Kaido

its a sanjifag being so mad that he starts blabbing like a retard
I thought they were happy?

two down
one to go

It's all mindless shitposting at this point. The chapter drought really did a number on them.

WHO WANTS TO LIVE FOREVER

Caesar a shit. Vegapunk owned that pea-brained gasfag.

Attached: 1490034677127.png (646x467, 273K)

>More details on the beginning:
The chapter begins with a small flashback in which we see young Kinemon, Kanjuro, Raizou, Inuarashi, Nekomamushi, Shutenmaru, Kawamatsu and Denjiro (these last 2 are still silhouetted). They are all tied in front of Yasu. It seems that they were going to steal a chest with a treasure and Yasu caught them. Yasu gives Kinemon a sack with money to their surprise and it seems that he tells them that they are the future of Wanokuni and that they should take care of the town.

>More details on the ending:
We go to Zoro and Hiyori who see how Toko has managed to reach Yasu's body. Orochi sees her and realizes that she is the girl that he was looking for, he points his rifle at her and shoots while Hiyori's screams.
However, two silhouettes appear in front of her after destroying the fence. Sangoro and Zorojuuro have managed to save her to the astonishment of Orochi himself and his men (including Hawkins and X Drake, who are right behind them)

Next chapter

Big Mom needs to go to the toilet

Kinemon is a jobber

He lost to
-Law
-Doflamingo
-Yasu

Every arc people complain about the early build up.
They did it at WCI and it all paid off.

When Oda draws Sanji like that, it occurs to me that it would make more sense for Sanji to not have leg hair, what with his leg being on fire and all that.

I can't wait to see Zoro and Sanji shit talking each other next chapter.

Attached: eQcTnPUS_o.jpg (587x590, 155K)

Nah that was the whole trio. Zoro and Sanji were cus the real Kuma last time and got wrecked.

You cant burn what fucking earned.

Smiles are so fucking trash

I hope Blackbeard kills Caesar
He can give Doc Q the gas devilfruit

Caesar is pathetic. What did you expect?

Paramecia>Logia>Zoan>>>>>>shit>>>>>>>>>SMILE
This isn't up for debate

>Blackbeard grabs Chopper.
>Blackbeard grabs Brook.
Would they be kill?

>even the failures lose swimming ability
I guess toko is a hammer then

>he says this when Armadildoman exists

Caesar is a failure

Shut up Bakapunk

Caesar is a failure
-Trash smiles
-failed to make giants
- his weapons fail to kill Big mom

Kaido is dumb
He should make an alliance with Germa66
Clone Army> Trash Smiles

>10% "success" rate for a trash power up
Holy shit, JUST

Attached: 1554754961129.jpg (233x216, 14K)

>failed to make giants
Those kids were huge though.

>9/10 people Kaido tries to make cool turn useless
No wonder Queen tries so hard to work with Luffy, they need good people desperately.

Yeah, but they weren't giants. That makes Caesar a failure

yeah but they were addicted

The world government knows that caesar is useless
Vegapunk is better with his Pacifista army

and dead before reaching puberty

Caesar is a terrible scientist and a terrible human being, why do fans want this incompetent fuck in the crew?

cause hes funny

>including Hawkins and X Drake
Will we see a 2 vs 2 between them and the jobber duo or will they try to run away?

Fuck the Zoro vs Sanji shit. I say the next thread should be entirely focused on shitting on Caesar. He useless, garbage and incompetent.

go back to redd*t

i hope both zoro and sanji job against drake and hawkins just for the keks

zoro already jobbed to hawkins anyway

Wow...

Attached: 0689-017.png.jpg (1010x510, 385K)

Casesar was also made that poison gas for Kaido which pretty much fucked over the furries

ohnonononnono

I agree, he is scum

Shinobu: This artificial power up only have a success rate of about 10%. 10 ate the fruit, and only one will obtain the power. The rest will only take the risk.
Not being able to swim is to be expected......!! But due to the side effect of the incomplete drug, they will lose the expression of “sadness” and “anger”
—They can only laugh......!!
Shinobu(?): As if laughing at those unfortunate people, they named those artificial fruits with the meaning of “smiling face”, SMILE!!!

t. Nami
t. chopper

>Expectation vs Reality
Thanks Caesar

Attached: hippo.png (524x427, 88K)

Top Tier
> Vegapunk

Middle Tier
> Judge
>Franky

Shit Tier
> Caesar

>a 500% higher success rate isn't a much better job
Based retard-kun

>mfw this is the actual reason Kaido is depressed and suicidal

This. Getting btfo on live tv sounds like fun.

Will Law and Chopper heal the people from the Smile effect?

I dunno bros, I think the gamble was worth it.

Attached: monster girls.jpg (1161x897, 916K)

So yeah, the Pleasures are pretty much the failures from that. What are the Waiters, then?

I mean, it's made by Caesar so I doubt it would be that difficult.

Kaido you are a retard!
Do it like Big Mom!
Build your own Harem and you'll quickly get your own army

Tamabros win once again

>Chopper
>doing anything impressive with Oda in charge
lol no, at most Law is doing it alone

Law will do surgery on people to turn them back into regular humans and Chopper will develop a cure for the emotion paralysis
But they still cant swim

>Tama
Who?

Big Mom's best friend

Momonosuke's future wife.

Quick question, can I fuck Speed both from the front and the back?

The cutest Wano character

The jobber trio

Ask Jack.

Attached: 1546727921053.png (535x733, 689K)

I'm guessing Luffy will make it his mission where the people of Ebisu Town will only have reasons to laugh while living in Wano.

Just rank and file soldiers. Maybe the "waiter" name comes from the fact that they're "waiting" to receive a SMILE and thus become a successful gifter or a failed pleasure.

Cursed

>there are atleast thousands of smile-only people
Kaido you fuck

Crews ranking by how fun they are to be in
Queens subcrew>BB's Crew>Luffys Crew>Buggys Crew>|||POWER GAP|||>>>Dofflamingos crew>shit>Kaidos crew

Remember when living under arlongs dictatorship was considered bad? We have really entered DARK PIECE

SHUT UP AND LET ME HAVE MY ARMY!

Attached: Kaido tears.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

Clown is the perfect name for this guy because he is a JOKE

Attached: CC.png (1130x720, 506K)

STOP TO BULLY CAESAR!

ESL

and Joker is the perfect name for Doffy

Sanji and zoro, both amazing, love em both especially the marimo shithead and I keep anticipating a day when I can own them as digital collectibles thanks to ECOMI

Your army has hurt thousands of people's life's, if you want to die do it alone don't drag the whole world with you, you retard

>Clownfags are spics

How much do they pay you?

My hate Character

1.Caesar
2.Orochi
3.Kaido
4.Trebol HEHEHEH DOFFY
5.Doflamingo (he killed Corazon)

That's what most armys do, hurting people is one of their main purposes.

Why is everyone so shocked about the Smile backstory?

I mean, after you saw Dobon, it's certain this was going to be some bad stuff.

>it took 5000 people for kaido to get an army of 500
Caeserfags explain yourselves

Attached: 1558496665082.jpg (960x758, 111K)

you sound like a huge faggit

It's not Caesar's fault that Doffy couldn't make proper use of the SAD.

Sanji is supposed to be French. It makes sense that he's a spineless faggot.

For real explain Tony Tony Chopper.
Is “he” the reindeer, or is he the devil fruit.

Been about 6 I think