My wife Chino

My wife Chino...

Attached: Gochuumon.wa.Usagi.Desu.ka.full.1969730.jpg (2309x3300, 930K)

very cute :3

yes she is very cute and funny

What is a kiss with Chino like?

illegal

Attached: 1548556598858.jpg (640x480, 58K)

I'd literally murder every single one of you to find out

I believe it.

But she's just a child

that's the best part, user.

What is Chino's cunny like?

high IQ thread

Attached: 6.jpg (1024x1024, 499K)

Bittersweet.

Maya > Chino > Megu

Attached: 1487486059063.jpg (4000x3687, 3.3M)

So cute, Chino is

I want to fuck my waifu chino

Anime, man. Anime is making us all serial killers. Some anime. Other anime? Homosexuals. Homosexuals and killers. Buffalo Bills. Are we cowboys in the Wild West again? Is anarchy coming? Are you responsible? Are you mad? Are you wolf kabob rock bandage? Rock and roll is the Devil's music. Face the Music. Face to face with the man who sold the world. The Phantom Pain. Punished rabbit. A man without a future. The rebel barista who threw away his human life to be rabbit. "I submit my life of hardship for a life of indulgence!" Prince Edward in a can. Can you feel the love tonight? Chino and Cocoa hugged while holding her hand. They enjoyed it. She enjoyed it. She loves being hurt. It all comes tumbling down. She is in control of her destiny and she wants the suffering to continue. We all suffer with her, for she will be our wife, our Queen. All hail. We are her loyal subjects. We will lick her boots because it gives us pleasure. We are satisfied being under her heel. Hail and heel. We are her dogs. Is it time to let loose the dogs of war? The Great War. Takahiro. He's behind everything. Chino is just a pawn. But a pawn can reach the other end of the board, and become a Queen. Is this the plot? Will Chino become Queen of Rabbit House? What then of Cocoa? She is the hand of fate. She misplayed. When the Queen falls, the player surrenders. No one will protect Tippy. Tippy will run red with blood. They all die. Everyone dies. Chino is watching everyone die, like pieces on a chess board being captured. Takahiro takes, and takes, and takes. Do you not see? He is the hand! Chino is the pawn, and that pawn will become a Queen! Takahiro is the hand in control! Takahiro will lead her to greatness! Chino wants to be played! It was planned from the beginning. Don't you see it? Chess is the game of Death. Death set you up from the start! You have had no choice! There was never any choice! This is what the show is! The ultimate deconstruction of reality! WE ARE RABBITS!

redpilled

based

Attached: Matt 'Black Ship' Perry.jpg (1280x720, 172K)

Attached: .jpg (424x600, 61K)

my wife is also Chino but she's from a different series

Attached: Chino.png (350x279, 102K)

Attached: Kafuu.Chino.full.2510329.jpg (1176x1699, 1.85M)

Attached: Kafuu.Chino.full.2480801.jpg (1534x2165, 745K)

My slave Chino is so obedient

Attached: 1526700033585.jpg (1024x576, 90K)

Attached: Kafuu.Chino.full.2265359.png (700x977, 512K)

Me and my wife Chino love our fuckpet sxarp

I want to have sex with Chino

Taste like capuccino.

The first woe is past; two other woes are yet to come.

The sixth rabbit blew its trumpet, and behold, from the sea came a huge chalk board. And upon it was written, "Cafe Latte, Cappuccino, Mocha: The harbinger of the end. And it rose high into the sky and soared among the clouds, blocking out half of the light from the sun, and one sixth of the light from the stars in the night sky.

The Last Woe appeared shortly afterward, and as its form I saw and beheld a giant statue of Chino approach the land from the sky. Some rushed out to it and began to worship it, saying "who is like Chino? Who can defeat her? Who can make war against her?" And as it came ever closer, it grew hotter and hotter, burning away its substance until it was no longer visible. And its dust filled the sky, and choked off one third of the animals of the land, one third of the men who went to worship it, and spread its substance out over the land until one third of the plants of the ground and the grasses of the fields were covered in its refuse.

My wife Chino is so cute

Sharo complains about being poor, yet she lives alone without splitting rent and takes care of a pet. Seems irresponsible to me.

She lives in a one room house. It doesn't even have a bathroom. Maybe something about her past makes her distrust the idea of living with someone she doesn't trust? And she'd obviously rather work several part-time jobs than beg or receive charity. She has a scholarship to a prestigious school and will likely go on to a successful third-level education due to her hard working attitude. If there's any justice in their reality, she'll pursue a successful career in something she loves and find a loving partner.

Chino...

AAARRRRGHHHH CHINO CHAN I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE CHINO CHAN PLEASE I WANT TO SNIFF CHINO CHAN

Attached: 7559d122a9b4ae29fda0b0fee753fe11.png (1470x1903, 1.98M)

This image makes me sad.

Attached: syaro.png (1024x1387, 1.34M)

I want to squish Chino's cute cheeks.

Attached: 1532101283156.png (1920x1080, 772K)

I want to stick my penis in Chino's underaged cunny.

Why the fuck are her prices so low?

they're kids they're stupid

Attached: 1548288407316.jpg (1280x720, 297K)

She is desperate.

>Kisses: Free!
Why did this make my heart skip a beat?

She wants to give free kisses to you.

yes YOU.

Attached: 1554565107164.jpg (1600x1845, 605K)

I want to marry Sxyrp, uplift her from a life of poverty and have 10 kids together.

I want to cum inside Chino

Me on the left

Me on the right, looking at the couple though the window.

She's in the process of marketing herself. Once her product gains popularity and demand, the prices will rise. So take advantage while you can!

taking Chino to the aquarium

taking Chino to the museum

taking Chino to the love hotel

I think about this show a lot now. The girls are sweet and innocent, yet there’s always a certain sadness in their lives that they can’t seem to address. They’re great friends, they love and support each other. But they all still have their own unspoken personal tragedy. Where is Chino’s mother? Why was Cocoa sent away from her family? Why is Tippy a rabbit? What of Sxarp’s poor existence? No parents, a few close friends, an unrequited love and no time for herself. But still she tries, she hasn’t given up. I hope we learn more about the girls in the coming season. And that there are some happy outcomes.

Attached: A935CE9A-440E-4289-BBBC-AF4C50229CF5.jpg (675x675, 189K)

taking Chino to the vet to have her put down

Why does she look so sad? Who do I blame for this?

Go look in the mirror.

taking Chino to China

Would Chino like tea in China?

She likes Osmanthus Oolong black tea, the high caffiene content reminds her of coffee

Wait a second she's my wife!

I'm going to cum inside Chino's cunny until she becomes pregnant.

My wife Chino is so cute

actually she's my wife

our wife Chino

Yea Forums Battle Royal, the winner gets to suck on Chino's chimpo.

Attached: 2018-12-16 21_42_01-[SallySubs] Gochuumon wa Usagi desu Ka 2 - 07 [BD 108p FLAC] [E24B6006].mkv - MP (877x836, 1.57M)

She killed millions

Attached: 3dac66b9501d5f9bc38349.jpg (1500x2000, 1.08M)

My wife Chino's cute feet

She's going to get pregnant by user at 16 and ruin her future.

She's going for a movement of product strategy or whatever, she gives many quick handjobs instead of fewer at higher prices.

Me looking at this user, wishing I still had hope and the ability to daydream like him.

Attached: 353489f86f.jpg (960x1500, 793K)

Maybe user will be a stay at home father? Maybe user comes from a rich family and will be able to care for Sxaro easily?

... is so cute...

Attached: cute_chino.gif (600x338, 1.22M)

Attached: 64202449.jpg (859x1218, 818K)

why did she take off her shorts? her panties are on full display

Exposing your brapper, so hot right now.

Why would you wear underwear under your pajamas?

No one wants to see feet, even Chino feet.
Feet are unpleasant to look at.

My wife Chino's feet are so cute. I love my wife Chino's little toes.

i pay saro to lick my feet

What if all of the girls were shrunk down, but still had to make coffee for customers?

Attached: Sxaro and Chino make coffee.png (950x950, 431K)

They should probably go see a doctor, or scientist. Not make coffee or green tea for the masses.

Attached: 14770726843234.webm (896x576, 961K)

I wish I was that rug.

Attached: DecoFpgUQ.jpg (768x1024, 143K)

Why did Sxaro set fire to her own house?

Attached: Rabbit Arson.jpg (1400x923, 445K)

Attached: sxarp_lost_house.jpg (475x453, 206K)

Attached: 71622088.jpg (1523x2480, 316K)

Attached: 1451247234924.png (708x659, 308K)

Impersonating Chino's husband (me) should be a bannable offense.

Chino's Mom died literally 1-2 years before Cocoa arrives. Cocoa went to the city for school since she is a math genius.

Ok Cocoa, if you’re so good at Math what’s the biggest prime number?

Attached: 14982329988683.webm (960x540, 2.9M)

Cocoa, a witch sent as an agent of Satan, to curse man.

I want to give Sxaro a spank and tell her if she doesn't hurry up with my coffee she's not going to get a tip.

Oh she's getting a tip alright...

Tip my hat respectfully in her direction and walk away laughing.

What a true gentleman.

I want to become Tippy!

Attached: 1556650899500.jpg (1894x1125, 1.07M)

>bully sxaro about not tipping
>Sxaro spits in my coffee as retaliation
>keikaku doori
>a cup of sxaro spit

I'll take a cup of her cawfee instead.

Attached: CY6e5YWVAAEFLnp.png large.png (708x1000, 491K)

Ew, that's dirty.

Do you think so? Well, I better not show you where the lemonade is made.
Sweet lemonade, sweet lemonade, sweet lemonade, yeah, sweet lemonade.