Tochinobaki vs Asanodou - OZEKI TODAY OR DIE 24

youtube.com/watch?v=nfWlot6h_JM

Tochi's injured shin better not make me look like an idiot in retrospect.

Chapter 32: Rikishi, All

Attached: i-116.jpg (835x1200, 714K)

Attached: i-117.jpg (835x1200, 683K)

Attached: i-118.jpg (835x1200, 647K)

Attached: i-119.jpg (835x1200, 598K)

enhou daikanpai ;_;

Attached: i-120.jpg (835x1200, 633K)

Attached: i-121.jpg (835x1200, 816K)

isn't baki's strongest attack literally becoming a roach?

Attached: i-122.jpg (835x1200, 677K)

Attached: i-123-124.jpg (1670x1200, 1.76M)

>literally
I caution your liberal use of colourful adjectives

Attached: i-125.jpg (835x1200, 653K)

Attached: i-126.jpg (835x1200, 368K)

Attached: i-127-128.jpg (1200x1670, 1.64M)

Attached: i-129.jpg (835x1200, 348K)

shoudai for kachikoshi LET'S SEE IT

Attached: i-130.jpg (835x1200, 257K)

Attached: i-131.jpg (835x1200, 519K)

Attached: i-132.jpg (835x1200, 580K)

Attached: i-133.jpg (835x1200, 580K)

Attached: i-134.jpg (835x1200, 373K)

End chapter.

Attached: i-135.jpg (835x1200, 612K)

And this.

Attached: zcredits.jpg (2000x1000, 97K)

Itagaki sez:

>Why? When people chew up something tasty, they furrow their brows. Why!?

End chapter.

fuck

END

Attached: i-419.jpg (835x1200, 1.07M)

That was bullshit. How did he even do that?

Not used for dramatic purposes. Yujirou haven't been using his bite attacks since demonstrating it on Jack either. Don't question these too much

He just copied what Baki did.

If anyone could instantly learn a technique from having it used on them, logic would say it would be Nomi no Sukune learning a sumo technique. That makes much more sense than, say, Pickle throwing a guy, in my eyes.

welcome to the kool kids klub

TOCHI YOU FUCK

So, who'll job to Sukune first? I have my money on doppo even though he's my favourite.

i'd like to see sukune-kun fight kaku

I forgot to note that Hanayama's now confirmed blind in one eye - see i-120. Maybe I should have pointed that out on the credits page.

Pickle I think.

No please anyone but pickle

Attached: Bildschirmfoto 2019-05-23 um 10.54.36.png (321x246, 81K)

absolutely baste, thanks a lot pal!

;_;

gaaaaaay

Attached: file.png (726x269, 187K)

I miss you, Retsu.

>Tfw your friend's mom forces you to be friends with the new kid in class.

could someone edit it into "she's thick" or at least give me the name of the font?

Just because we are bakibros.

Attached: file.png (500x383, 165K)

how did hanayama get blind again ? forgot

What the fuck is Katsumi even doing here?
Do we still pretend he is one of the top fighter?

I think it happened in his spinoff series.

when musashi fucked him up

He did lose an arm punching a caveman, that's pretty cool.

Attached: 165.jpg (777x1200, 333K)

based. thanks, user

Attached: 57909302_421531668676657_8439909051674361714_n.jpg (480x480, 85K)

ah i remember. just thought unless something big as losing an arm happened , it would be healed back up by miracle man Kureha

man I miss Musashi
thanks for the dump and translation OP

If you thank me, you have to thank Stew, too. Only then do you get an "Always welcome."

>Enho

Attached: enho.jpg (650x478, 32K)

ofc thanks to both a lot, my apologies.

Always welcome.

he really was great.

Please Sukune job to someone.

Are you insane, he killed Retsu for no reason and had the worst fights in the series.
>uses weapons and maims our boys like a fag
>gets BTFO several times but doesn't consider it a loss because he's a cunt
Baki beat him as soon as he appeared, Yujiro beat him twice, he got his ass kicked left and right but somehow he's ''strong'' even though he both needs weapons and the advantage of the main cast going easy on him. Fuck memashi and what he did to this manga.

Attached: throw_tech.gif (480x270, 3.17M)

is katsumi going to have an eye related injury soon? he feels out of place in that quartet of varying eye injuries.

well, technically, he already has a hand-eye coordination problem

Attached: 1502684304305s.jpg (221x228, 12K)

>Musashi was so strong the author had to abort the manga to beat him

Memetobe vs Musashi and Haneyana vs Musashi are some of my favourite fights in the series
Also Retsu dying was lame but to be honest Retsu's arc seemed aimless and weird to me by that point, the boxing stuff he was doing was going nowhere

Thank you both for the dump.

it was weird for the manga to hype usain bolt only for him to job to retsu. i guess they need to make the match-up to be a little closer but the gap between them is too vast for the fight to even be called a close one.

>strong
>literally got knocked the fuck out ON PANEL multiple times
>Baki straight up beat him by his own bullshit rules in the end

I miss him bros...

Attached: retsu3.jpg (400x457, 58K)

retsu was too good for this series

Ive always been confused by Musashis rules, does it have to do with Musashi not wanting to kill baki, but baki wanting to kill musashi? Or is it because Musashi was in war mode and baki was just playing war?

cant wait for the yujiro meeting

Musashi has always been the epitome of "D-Doesn't count!". It's 100% historically accurate.

Attached: 1558006181498.jpg (1228x2048, 232K)

Are they really all just going to take turns fighting this guy or will there be something more to it?

i think it may be the latter?

True. Can't wait for Sukune to destroy Yujiro with his super grip strength

So is Sukune supposed to be Talent+Hardwork- Experience?
Like he's got the natural skill and training but he just isn't used to facing fight junkies like Baki and the gang?
Is that the story we're telling?

Like Ali Jr except without the shitty "rival shows up to steal the MC's girl" cliches and without the main characters destroying him for being cocky even though he was basically just starting out on his journey?

Pickle should be killed off.

Imagine preferring to live in human sewers all day and eating crocodiles.

No fresh air, everything smells like piss and shit, etc

The last pussy you got was years ago through rape because no woman willingly wants to be with you.

Surprised they didn't dump Pickle in Australia.

Australians would be happy if Pickle devoured all the dangerous wildlife

Surprised the author let this permanent blindness happen when characters in this manga have suffered worst eye injuries yet aren't blind.

It's like the author wants to find some way to cripple everybody yet most of the main cast don't even have children.

It's like the author is going for the metaphor that everybody is dinosaurs living in the modern era and when they die, no dinosaur will emerge ever again.

The old midget that hosts these tournaments already has cancer or something as well and aside from his equally old sister, there is no mention of him having a son, daughter, niece, or even nephew.

Looks like Baki story might wrap up for good with everyone gone due to old age and retirement and Baki and his father are the remaining dinosaurs in the end.

After all, I don't see Baki putting his own son or own daughter through anything like what he experienced.

You know why he was killed off. Copyright.

Due to Netflix, normalfags started hearing about Baki.

Retsu's arc and time in America featured too many black people, especially famous black people and the author likely did not ask permission for their likenesses to be used like a famous certain boxing promoter with real crazy hair.

If not for black people possibly complaining about royalty fees, perhaps boxing organizations might complain.

Out of everyone in the cast, Retsu was more involved in America. I don't count Baki spending time in the Pentagon Prison as really America.